Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith Armada ---> DownLoad here

Page: 1 of 3
 Darth Straker
06-01-2004, 5:37 PM
Finally it's up there

http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/5551.html)

p.s. Btw feedback very welcomed :)
 Colma Adawin
06-01-2004, 6:57 PM
hes the best so far i'm currently warping to place to place to get darth whatever and complete the mod ( i'll play it properly in the morning)

btw, EXCELLENT, STUPENDOUS, MARVOLLOUS MOD, MattCole

(i think i like it...
...TE HE)
 Mav
06-01-2004, 7:05 PM
Darht Maul hands down is my favorite "Darth" and nice job on our mod
 Darth Straker
06-01-2004, 7:05 PM
Yep, Warp is the best way to use characters!!! But still be careful, do not go to place in which you find one of your "old" party members.

btw: screenshots added
 Darth333
06-01-2004, 7:20 PM
Just be careful when you warp: you could miss Darth Straker!
 Darth Straker
06-01-2004, 7:25 PM
Don't worry warping won't work with him Darth333, it's the only one because you can only enter Naga Sadow with Uthar.
 Darth Khasei
06-01-2004, 8:00 PM
Ok small issue and questions. First great job, first rate and thank you for taking the time to put this all together. Now an issue has arisen that is effecting my game. It appears that one of the heads is numbered 510 in the portraits.2da file. That number was used by the guy that made the new female PC with the tattoo. So my saved games using that female PC has the male bald guys head and Uther's portrait.

I found a work around for it, but you might want to consider using a different number than one used in a released mod to avoid conflicts.
----

Next is a possible spoiler

Is Carth supoosed to be a Jedi Consular 4 with a lightsaber and Star Forge robe at the start in the Apartment? I just want to make sure I don't have a screwed up install or something since I have tons of mods on already. Thx.
 Colma Adawin
06-01-2004, 8:14 PM
just rushed to the end, it really something else i just loved seeing Me, Bastila and Darth Straker beat the crap out of the Dark jedi!

LOVED it. nice work Darth Straker and Darth333
Keep them coming, if you could see me i'd be giving you a standing-ovation well-done people!
 Darth333
06-01-2004, 8:23 PM
Originally posted by Darth Straker
Don't worry warping won't work with him Darth333, it's the only one because you can only enter Naga Sadow with Uthar.
Heheha true I didn't remember that one!
 Lorden Darkblade
06-01-2004, 8:37 PM
the best is to start a new game and keep being evil right?
Can I make this: create another folder inside Override called SA and put all the files in there.
Would it still work?
 Darth333
06-01-2004, 8:52 PM
Originally posted by ReLoaD2K
the best is to start a new game and keep being evil right?
Not necessarily though it would fit better. We did not attach any scripts that would check if the PC is Dark Side to allow the recruitement.

Can I make this: create another folder inside Override called SA and put all the files in there.
Would it still work?
NO, unfortunately Kotor will not read the files that are located in another folder inside the override directory :(
 Lorden Darkblade
06-01-2004, 9:00 PM
hmmm...
It would be very good if we could do that subfolder thing, it would make the Override folder very well separeted between the MODs.
Well, thanks for your answer.
I will start a new game tomorrow or the day after that, cuz I'm finishing a game of mine right now.
Oh, do you know if Sith Armada has problems with any MODs?
 Mav
06-01-2004, 9:42 PM
Oh how I dream of the ability to put folders in my Override folder, curren tly I have over 400 files in there ..... LOL:p :p
 Darth333
06-01-2004, 9:55 PM
hmmm...
It would be very good if we could do that subfolder thing, it would make the Override folder very well separeted between the MODs.
Well, thanks for your answer.
I will start a new game tomorrow or the day after that, cuz I'm finishing a game of mine right now.
Oh, do you know if Sith Armada has problems with any MODs?

It could conflict with other mods using the same .2da files. You could edit the .2da files or , if you don't wan't the troubleof editing the .2da files, then you can send aall your old files into a separate folder ;)
 Darth Khasei
06-01-2004, 10:05 PM
The only conflict I have seen so far is with Nequam's female PC head. Other than that everything is smooth as silk.

Oh yeah any answer about Carth being a Jedi Counselor level4 with a Star Forge robe and lightsaber? Is this correct or did I screw up the install? Thx.
 Lorden Darkblade
06-01-2004, 11:09 PM
I was just looking at the Sith Armada.zip and found something that can cause me trouble, the appearence.2da.
last time I use a MOD that had that it didnt worked roght.
the MOD I used was Sephiroth one that makes an modification of Revan Robes, what happened is that the robe was completelly white. it had no textures at all.
I think this appearence.2da can cause me trouble again but I'll wait to see what happens tho.
A question, how do I remove the members of my party so I can add the Sith's?
 Darth333
06-01-2004, 11:17 PM
I was just looking at the Sith Armada.zip and found something that can cause me trouble, the appearence.2da.
last time I use a MOD that had that it didnt worked roght.
the MOD I used was Sephiroth one that makes an modification of Revan Robes, what happened is that the robe was completelly white. it had no textures at all.
I think this appearence.2da can cause me trouble again but I'll wait to see what happens tho.

Probalbly because you had conflicting mods iin your override folder.

A question, how do I remove the members of my party so I can add the Sith's?
Speak to them... you'll see
 Lorden Darkblade
06-01-2004, 11:21 PM
Hmmm...
Darth333, I'm afraid you are wrong, cuz that was the first MOD I downloaded.
So it could not conficted with other MODs.
 Darth333
06-01-2004, 11:45 PM
Hmmm...
Darth333, I'm afraid you are wrong, cuz that was the first MOD I downloaded.
So it could not conficted with other MODs.
I haven't tried that mod so i can't tell you what went wrong exactly. But 2da conflicts are the most common with this kind of mods.
 GhostofAnakin
06-02-2004, 1:32 AM
Ah damnit, I can't access the website :(

I always get a "page can't be found" message :mad:
 Darth Khasei
06-02-2004, 1:50 AM
Actually I ended up having to edit 3 files to get everything pumping. The appearance, head and portraits.2da files do conflict with only one mod on my system. The Nequam female PC head. The other heads replace the final DS transitions for certain PC's already in the game. The Darth Maul head uses the thrid Black guy(The Bald one). The Darth Maul head replaces the final stage of DS transition for this head. The others are like that too, they appear to replace the final DS transition heads for several PC's in the game.

Other than that I had no other conflicts. I would point out that I have no other mods other than this one and the Nequam mod that has edited versions of these files. Several of the other mods already have 2da files and these will overwrite them.

You can do like I did and manually add the stuff into the files or just move them to a safe location and then play the mod.
 buhallin
06-02-2004, 3:22 AM
Originally posted by maverick187
Oh how I dream of the ability to put folders in my Override folder, curren tly I have over 400 files in there ..... LOL:p :p

This problem i understand (know) very good either now, have ~20% rdy of my personal targeted mod and 97files (~15MB) in the override folder...

when i include new object to override folder (example save out from photoshop a new texture or ultraedit an script..) and sometimes override the wrong one due to lack of overview there now :rolleyes:

Good thing that i haven't installed any foreign mod or i would lost in the space 'errm' [...] in the override folder :eek:

I write a book "My fight with the override folder" whenever i get rdy my mod ... :)
 Darth_ToMeR
06-02-2004, 4:52 AM
Yes! I love this mod.
Edit: Do i need to start on dantooine? Or can i finish Taris first? (I have savegame on Taris...)
 *Atris*
06-02-2004, 5:35 AM
yes you can finish taris first
 Darth Straker
06-02-2004, 7:35 AM
Ups, did I include Carth's experimental utc there? No problem, just remove the p_carth.utc file.
 deviance2k3
06-02-2004, 9:03 AM
is anyone having a problem with darth maul? he's invicible for me lol, all the other characters work, except for maul
 Ziegfried
06-02-2004, 9:11 AM
Darth Kevin for me, oh there isnt one, oh well.
I think Darth Sidious cause he is so kool.
 tomwaz
06-02-2004, 9:26 AM
Everyone read my reply on the quiting thread and tell me if i should give the info on kotor 2
 Darth Straker
06-02-2004, 10:02 AM
Deviance2k3: That should not happen, I checked the files and Min1Hp was set to 0 , he would only be invicible if it was set to 1 (I think) .
 deviance2k3
06-02-2004, 10:41 AM
Should i load KSE and set it to 0? if it isnt? Also, i may have screwed it up cause i used warp to get to the temple, and ran into them when i was going down to the catacombs to do that *possible spoilers* H puzzle thingy. and matalla or whatever joined, but maul just stood there being invicible. kind of funny actually, just seeing eyes and a lightsaber floating lol
 Darth_ToMeR
06-02-2004, 10:51 AM
You mean invisible?
 deviance2k3
06-02-2004, 10:58 AM
Yeah, mind my spelling, just woke up :P but, im gonna play through it the normal way and see if that works.
 GhostofAnakin
06-02-2004, 2:48 PM
Are there any alternative sites I can download this mod off of? I have never been able to access pcgamer.com (or whatever the site is called).
 buhallin
06-02-2004, 2:56 PM
Invisible NPC(PC) problem i know with missing .txi file when the modeltexture uses alpha channel. So i get always invisible weapons, items, armors or PC/NPC.
 Darth_ToMeR
06-02-2004, 3:29 PM
Invisible NPC(PC) problem i know with missing .txi file when the modeltexture uses alpha channel. So i get always invisible weapons, items, armors or PC/NPC.
I made alpha channel when i did the clonetroopers armor, withput .txi file and it visible...
 deviance2k3
06-02-2004, 4:11 PM
it worked, i played through the normal way without warping. and skipped that room and just picked them up after i killed jolee.
 Darth Straker
06-02-2004, 4:29 PM
Glad to hear it Deviance :)
 Essex
06-02-2004, 4:34 PM
I installed and then I started a new game got through taris, and I went to the grove, but only juhani was there I can't find Ceeia Ventress
 Darth Khasei
06-02-2004, 5:06 PM
I can upload it to my site if folks are having trouble with the pcgames mod site. I know some browsers can't access the d/l.
 GhostofAnakin
06-02-2004, 5:21 PM
Originally posted by Darth Khasei
I can upload it to my site if folks are having trouble with the pcgames mod site. I know some browsers can't access the d/l.

That would be a huge help for me. I don't know why I can't access that site. :confused:
 Lorden Darkblade
06-02-2004, 5:48 PM
I also want to know if it is possible to dont let the Darth's enter your team?
Cuz my brother is playing right at the beginning of the game and he is a newbie and will want to play first with the normal characters then if he wants with the Darth's.
So, is this possible or everytime he wants to play I'll have to remove the files from the Override folder?
 Darth Straker
06-02-2004, 6:17 PM
In some of them it's possible, Ceeia, Sybril (kill her instead off helping them), Sidious, Maul and Matilaa, Malek are possible. for Morder you have an option in begining sort of like "fine i'll leave you", and Straker is not possible BUT you only need to remove the Spawn_Darkjedi.ncs file, without it no Straker.
 Darth_ToMeR
06-03-2004, 7:40 AM
Originally posted by GhostofAnakin
That would be a huge help for me. I don't know why I can't access that site. :confused: What browser do you have, and what version?
 Essex
06-03-2004, 4:02 PM
straker I'm still having that problem with the characters aren't appearing. I went to tat, went to the dune sea he wasn't where komad is (komads just standing right there)

apprently i'll just have to warp to everywhere I'm going in order to recuit them :(

so could someone provide a list of the maps to warp to get these guys? cause I don't know them off hand.
 GhostofAnakin
06-03-2004, 5:01 PM
Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR
What browser do you have, and what version?

IE 6.0
 Colma Adawin
06-03-2004, 5:01 PM
Here are the locations for the Darth recuits taken from the Read-me:

BEFORE The Leviathan

Ceeia Ventress : She's near Juhani in the grove, when you are sent after Juhani. Warp Cheat: >Warp Danm13

Darth Morder : He's in Manaan's bar. Warp Cheat: >Warp manm26aa

Darth Malek : In Tatooine, in the Krayt Dragon area (don't be rude to him in the bar) Warp Cheat:
>Warp tat_m17aa

These Next Ones to be done AFTER the Leviathan

Darth Sybril : Korriban, in the shyrack cave - agree to help her and kill the terantanek. this one can be used for prestige Warp Cheat: >Warp korr_m33ab

Darth Straker : Korriban, Naga Sadow's Tomb, he appears when you freeze the acid pool. you've got to get Prestige for this one, Sorry. Warp Cheat: >Warp korr_m36aa

The Next Two do it AFTER killing Jolee and Juhani on the temple summit

Darth Maul and Matilaa: In the Unknown's World temple, just search them and you'll eventually find them (REMEMBER TO KILL JOLEE AND JUHANI FIRST!!!)Warp Cheat to inside the temple: >Warp unk_m44aa

Finally, recruit this one ONLY AFTER Carth leaves

Darth Sidious: near the Elder's temple (near the water to be more precise), after you talked to holo from entrance. Warp Cheat: >Warp unk_m4aa (go 2 Elder's enclave, lightside)

if you havn't guessed it already i've done this myself, hope this helps, and concerning Darth Malek (Malaks bro) did you talk to him NICELY? MattCole
 Darth Straker
06-03-2004, 5:20 PM
That is most strange Essex, that never happened to me, and it shuoldn't happen because they are only utc changes (it doesn't envolve scripts) . :(
 Anakin_Katarn
06-03-2004, 5:31 PM
is there anyway to have that sideous as a selectable head for when you make your starting character ??
 Darth Straker
06-03-2004, 5:41 PM
Yes, but that head has a few tricks;
1- that head only appears if you have a few dark side points; 2 - it'll look awful without the hooded Revan robes. But you can do it, not from very start. Still, go to the appearance.2da file and copy Darth Sidious's row to your chosen character and then wait to have DS points or you could cheat ---> adddarkside .
 Anakin_Katarn
06-03-2004, 5:51 PM
have you tried to make a non hooded version ??
Page: 1 of 3