Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith Armada ---> DownLoad here

Page: 3 of 3
 RedHawke
02-15-2006, 10:17 PM
How do you get DARTH VADER'S MASK?
The Vader Mask isn't a seperate item, as there is no item files or model files in the mod just the skin so my guess would be that it is the standard Sith Mask or one of the others.

So you need to expirement around a little using the giveitem cheat to find out which one it is.

I believe the giveitem codes can be found for the KotOR items here. (http://www.starwarsknights.com/items.php) the uti filename given is the giveitem code just remove the .uti on the end. Cheat for all the masks and put them on and see which one comes up as the Vader Mask.

I hope this helps! :D
 Silencer S
02-16-2006, 9:23 PM
Thanks alot man. Turns out it was the Stabilizer Mask. Meh, it's alright, needs a top though.
 RedHawke
02-16-2006, 9:35 PM
Thanks alot man. Turns out it was the Stabilizer Mask.
You're welcome! :D

Meh, it's alright, needs a top though.
Remember this mod is one of the older ones, and as such was released long before we had any sort of real model editing capability. ;)
 l2ash
07-28-2006, 8:49 PM
sorry for being such a noob an all but this mod is confusing me an crap, all i see in this is that all it does is change all the players in jedi/sith an rather irridating.

can somone tell me what this mod does, but from what it sounds like u get to have a gigantic battle at some point in the game.

if not can somone help meh out with this
 DreadWizardDM
04-30-2007, 8:25 PM
Hello, I was wondering if the makers of this mod "Darth Straker's And Darth333's SITH ARMADA" could possibly update it to use TSL patcher if at all possible. Thanks.

Edit: Well I sent a PM to straker and it seems he has been missing in action for a looooong time. I personally think a totally revamped / new Sith Armada mod should be released. It has been a long time sinse the original was done, perhaps someone would be willing to start it from scratch?
Page: 3 of 3