Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith Armada ---> DownLoad here

Page: 2 of 3
 Darth Straker
06-03-2004, 5:55 PM
That way it wouldn't be Sidious, it would Emperor Palpatine... Wait for SA II :)
 Anakin_Katarn
06-03-2004, 5:57 PM
so your making another version ?? looking foward to it..
 Lorden Darkblade
06-03-2004, 6:29 PM
Could you make a Capeless, Maskless but wuth HOOD version of Revan Robe?
Noone else seems to want to do :( :(
 Darth Straker
06-03-2004, 6:42 PM
I believe Sepritro did ones.
 Lorden Darkblade
06-03-2004, 8:40 PM
Yes he did, but they dont work with me, it stays WHITE with no texture at all!
 Essex
06-04-2004, 10:07 AM
thanks so much for those locations :)

I don't know what's going on with it either.... Malek wasn't in the bar or the krayt area. Now I did go to the krayt area first then read the file saw the bar thing and went back and he wasn't there might that have caused the problem?

However the first lady wasn't near juhani either.......

also the girl near juhani... is her vitality suppose to be so low? Like she only has 59 something vp's and she's a level 9
 Darth333
06-04-2004, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Essex
thanks so much for those locations :)

I don't know what's going on with it either.... Malek wasn't in the bar or the krayt area. Now I did go to the krayt area first then read the file saw the bar thing and went back and he wasn't there might that have caused the problem?

However the first lady wasn't near juhani either.......

also the girl near juhani... is her vitality suppose to be so low? Like she only has 59 something vp's and she's a level 9

Perhaps you have conflicts with other mds in you override folder. I suggets you take all the files located in your override directory and put them into a separate folder. Then extract all the files for the Sith Armada to your clean override directory.
Let us know if you still have problmes after this.
 Colma Adawin
06-04-2004, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Darth333
Perhaps you have conflicts with other mds in you override folder. I suggets you take all the files located in your override directory and put them into a separate folder. Then extract all the files for the Sith Armada to your clean override directory.
Let us know if you still have problmes after this.

i did this and it worked perfectly for me, MattCole
 Essex
06-04-2004, 2:08 PM
well the pcmods site is down.

the only other mod I had though was one that changed the way brown robes looked... odd..
 Darth333
06-04-2004, 2:13 PM

the only other mod I had though was one that changed the way brown robes looked... odd..

That could have caused a .2da conflict...
 Darth_ToMeR
06-04-2004, 3:54 PM

the only other mod I had though was one that changed the way brown robes looked... odd.. So it's doesn't work for you either? It's doesn't work for anyone else?
 Darth333
06-04-2004, 4:00 PM
Originally posted by Darth_ToMeR
So it's doesn't work for you either? It's doesn't work for anyone else?
Huh? what is not working: the mod or the Pcgamemod site?
 Darth_ToMeR
06-04-2004, 4:06 PM
pcgamemods site. I didn't try the mod yet. I'm still on the test of the jedi council. And Darth333, Can you help me with the "destroy" script?
 Darth333
06-04-2004, 4:14 PM
And Darth333, Can you help me with the "destroy" script?
Sure, i'll send you an explanation of the script this evening
(-4 GMT) by e-mail :)
 Lorden Darkblade
06-05-2004, 4:55 PM
Well, I think I found a lil conflict with the Kotor Savegame Editor.
It doesnt show what level you are in the classes anymore and therefore you cant edit the force powers in your character.
Has this happened to anyone before?
Have you guys tested with KSE files?
Please help..
 Colma Adawin
06-05-2004, 5:12 PM
Originally posted by ReLoaD2K
Well, I think I found a lil conflict with the Kotor Savegame Editor.
It doesnt show what level you are in the classes anymore and therefore you cant edit the force powers in your character.
Has this happened to anyone before?
Have you guys tested with KSE files?
Please help..

do you mean your KSE files are affecting your Sith Armada Mod? if so i did the Sith Armada with the KSE, if not please explain further concerning you lil confict with the Kotor Save-game Editor
 Lorden Darkblade
06-05-2004, 5:28 PM
ok, when I acess the character class I dont see in what level I'm in both starting class and the jedi class.
I also cant see what force powers I have and therefore I cant add or remove force powers.
 Lorden Darkblade
06-05-2004, 8:57 PM
ok, when I acess the character class I dont see in what level I'm in both starting class and the jedi class.
I also cant see what force powers I have and therefore I cant add or remove force powers.
Help please anyone!
Is this a conflict or what?!
 Lorden Darkblade
06-06-2004, 1:29 AM
Help please anyone!
Is this a conflict or what?!
Anyone??
 Darth_ToMeR
06-06-2004, 11:07 AM
I see my level, classes and force powers, but i can't add/remove force powers and i can't change my class either.
 Darth Khasei
06-06-2004, 12:59 PM
Hmm, I wonder if you guys are making you PC Jedi class only to start the game and that may be causing a problem. I start my Jedi Guardian PC as a level 1 soldier then when he gets to level 2 I put him in the Jedi Class. Zero problems with the mod for me.
 Colma Adawin
06-06-2004, 1:48 PM
Oh! now i know what your on aboot!! you MUST have at least one level of whatever class you were before, eg soldier, scout, scoundral. then have a jedi class. i did try getting rid of my soldier class and having 20 jedi counsoler but the game just crashes for some reason?!
 Lorden Darkblade
06-06-2004, 2:11 PM
I'm using the Padawan MOD.
I used before and nothing happened.
In the MOD I get only 1 class in Soldier/Scoundrel/Scout and the rest of them I get Jedi Classes.
If anyone know how to fix this please give us a help here.
I'll repeat what is happening with me, open my character classes of ALL MY SAVES in the Kotor Savegame Editor and I cant see which level I'm in Soldier/Scoundrel/Scout and what level is my Jedi Class and I cant see which Force Powers I have, therefore I cant add/remove Force Powers.
Someone please help.
 bobafett008
06-06-2004, 4:32 PM
I cant Find Darth Morder (i went to the bar and couldn't find him just selkath and drunk sith)

And Darth Malek wasnt in the bar but in the Krayt Dragon Area his image is there but his name is Komad Fortuna Please help

:deathii:

:x-wing: :x-wing:
:x-wing: :x-wing: :x-wing:
 Lorden Darkblade
06-06-2004, 6:20 PM
I see my level, classes and force powers, but i can't add/remove force powers and i can't change my class either.
Do you have all Sith Armada files in your Override folder?
If you do then it is conflicting with the Kotor Savegame Editor in some of the computers and not in the others, we must know what is causing this.

EDIT: Another thing, anyone has a "original" Override folder?
By original I mean clean from ALL MODs.
If you do, please PM me and I'll send you my email for you to email me it if possible.
 Darth Straker
06-06-2004, 7:09 PM
Bobba, don't worry Komad Fortuna is Darth Malek , his name only changes to Darth Malek upon recruitment.
 GhostofAnakin
06-06-2004, 10:04 PM
Would it be possible for someone to email me the files for this mod since I can't access the site that hosts it?

We aren't allowed to post our email addys on here, so if someone could PM me, I'll send them my email addy thru a PM.

Thanks.
 Lorden Darkblade
06-07-2004, 3:42 PM
Question: I have the Darth Malek but when he fights he dont have any "fighting moves" he just froze in front of the enemy and does damage.
Is this correct or I didnt putted all files correctly in the Override folder?
 Darth333
06-07-2004, 4:05 PM
Question: I have the Darth Malek but when he fights he dont have any "fighting moves" he just froze in front of the enemy and does damage.
Is this correct or I didnt putted all files correctly in the Override folder?
It's because Malek doesn't have all the animations ( per example double saber, two sabers) . But even if he stands still the damage is being done. There is nothing that we can do about this unless the model format is fully cracked.
 Lorden Darkblade
06-07-2004, 4:57 PM
Hmmmm..
My one uses 2 sabers thats why then.
If I let him use only 1 saber then he will have animations?
 Lorden Darkblade
06-09-2004, 8:24 PM
Ok, you may like this or not.
I was playing today with your MOD, amazing by the way, and I thought, "Well these new Darth's could come with RedHawke's Sith Items!".
And I did it. I havent tryied yet tho but what you guys think?
Of course we would have to ask RedHawke's permission, but if he says Yes what you guys think about it?
 Darth Khasei
06-09-2004, 8:58 PM
Although my items are now all custom made the RedHawke pack and T7's Sith Strengh are great adds for the DS players.
 Lorden Darkblade
06-09-2004, 9:30 PM
T7 has Dark Side items?
I've never saw them. Are they for download on pcgames?

EDIT: Ok I found them! But 1 question!
He's Items come with a Globalcat.2da that already came with his modernrobeswithuti.
What now? Are they the same? Do I have to update them?
Help please if anyone knows this!
 Lorden Darkblade
06-14-2004, 6:25 PM
I cant kill Darth Sidious.
I keep attacking he ran out of life and thats all.
Why this is happening?
I'm sure all files are on the Override folder.
 Darth Straker
06-16-2004, 7:29 AM
Darth Sidious???? Sidious shouldn't attack you , he doesn't have any attack scripts!!!
 Darth333
06-16-2004, 9:56 AM
Originally posted by Darth Straker
Darth Sidious???? Sidious shouldn't attack you , he doesn't have any attack scripts!!!

Perhaps he means Straker? Anyone else having this problem?
All the scripts were ok for the talk fight talk sequence. If everyone experiences this, perhaps it's jst a file missing.
 Drog
06-16-2004, 10:36 AM
Perhaps he means Straker? Anyone else having this problem?
All the scripts were ok for the talk fight talk sequence. Perhaps jst a file missing.

Are you experiencing the same problem or?
i think if you got other mods installed it may corrupt the file that is missing.. but that is just a tought.
 Lorden Darkblade
06-16-2004, 1:26 PM
Nope, SIDIOUS.
I can not talk with him, only attack.
When I get close to him I got the attack options, I didnt get the "friedly" mouse option to talk with him.
I could only attack him.
 Darth333
06-16-2004, 2:28 PM
I don't understand how it's possible. Sidious' faction in the utc file is set to 2 (party member) and there is no script at all to turn him hostile, plus he has a unique tag :confused:

In any event, I made a new utc file with a neutral faction. Tell me what happens with this one:
http://mars.walagata.com/w/darth333/p_sidious.utc)

this is beyond understanding.
 Lorden Darkblade
06-16-2004, 2:32 PM
Nevermind Darth333.
When that happened and I saw everybody here saying that was not possible to happen I deleted Sith Armada from the Override folder.
Thatn will sabe you the trouble. Well, you already had the trouble.
Sorry anyway.
But I could do nothing to him except attack him.
And Yes, Carth already had left my party.
 Tanesh
06-16-2004, 4:22 PM
Ahhh, maybe I'm a bit slow, but Darth333 explained something about keeping the original tags when you recruit a new npc to me in the "Modding Requests" thread because of bugs etc. Now the Sith in this mod have their own unique tags? :confused: Sorry, but I don't get it. Could you explain it to me or send me the nss files of the scripts so I can have a look at them? I don't understand this scripting thingies very well, and it's even worse with the English explanations. Most of it I have to do with do -> try -> redo -> try .... but not understanding it really. :( I wish this game had a construction kit like Morrowind or was so easy to mod like Jedi Academy.
@Darth333: Yes, you were right, there were bugs in the game as I used a unique tag. My NPC got every time a clone in the Ebon Hawk when I visited another planet. :D But how can I avoid this? Or how can I avoid killing fellow NPCs only because they act like the replaced ones (i.e. killing juhani and jolee in the temple after choosing dark side)? Please help me and explain this to me (preferable in simple words :rolleyes: ) or send me the nss scripts, I promise I'll use them only for study and, ah, training. :) Please? If I'm asking very, very nice? :halo2:
 Darth333
06-16-2004, 4:52 PM
Ahhh, maybe I'm a bit slow, but Darth333 explained something about keeping the original tags when you recruit a new npc to me in the "Modding Requests" thread because of bugs etc. Now the Sith in this mod have their own unique tags?
There are two utc files for Darth Sidious in the mod:
- one before he is recruited "p_sidious.utc"--> this one has a unique tag and the object is destroyed when Darth Sious is recruited.
- the other one "p_dssidious.utc" is for when he is recruited and it has the Carth tag :)

@Darth333: Or how can I avoid killing fellow NPCs only because they act like the replaced ones (i.e. killing juhani and jolee in the temple after choosing dark side)? Please help me and explain this to me (preferable in simple words :rolleyes: ) or send me the nss scripts, I promise I'll use them only for study and, ah, training. :) Please? If I'm asking very, very nice? :halo2: [/B]
For the multiplication, there is a script for the ebon hawk that will destroy the npcs when you exit the ship. Since it,s compiled (source not available) I suggest you continue to use the original party members tags.
For the temple summit, there are two solutions: chose the light path :D or alter the dilaog file and remove the scripts that will make Jolee and Juhani fight.
Check also this thread about recruits behavior: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=129961)
 Drekar
06-16-2004, 11:09 PM
I had the same problem with Darth Sidious, until I reinstalled the files for Sith Armada and went back to an older game. Then I was able to talk to him.

The other problem that I have is with Darth Maul, I can only see his eyes, teeth, his saber and his shadow. When I first seen him in the temple, he was like this. Then I went to the Ebon Hawk and he had his skin. This lasted only for a while, as soon as I took him off of the Hawk, he went back to just being able to see his eyes, teeth, saber and shadow.
 Tanesh
06-17-2004, 7:45 AM
There are two utc files for Darth Sidious in the mod:
- one before he is recruited "p_sidious.utc"--> this one has a unique tag and the object is destroyed when Darth Sious is recruited.
- the other one "p_dssidious.utc" is for when he is recruited and it has the Carth tag :)

For the multiplication, there is a script for the ebon hawk that will destroy the npcs when you exit the ship. Since it,s compiled (source not available) I suggest you continue to use the original party members tags.
For the temple summit, there are two solutions: chose the light path :D or alter the dilaog file and remove the scripts that will make Jolee and Juhani fight.
Check also this thread about recruits behavior: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=129961)

Oops, of course, individual tag before they get recruited. I'm feeling a bit stupid now. :roleyess: I forgot that the NPCs in the other mods are already in the game. Sorry. :D
And editing the dialogue files is at least something I can do correctly. :D Thank you for your patience your answers. :thumbsup:
 Darth333
06-17-2004, 10:57 AM
Glad I could help :)
If you edit the dialog on the temple summit and remove some scripts, you may run into some trouble later on if at the same time you remove scripts that set global variables.

The temple summit is a critical point where you chose between the light and the dark path so you have to be careful! I havent check it but you could check what globals are activated with the Global Variable Comparison Tool by Tk102 : http://www.pcgamemods.com/5274/) .

You can make your own scripts to set variables check this thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=129333)

Since this is off topic, i suggest you post your future questions concerning variables (if any) under the above thread or via pm :)
 Darth Straker
06-22-2004, 5:38 PM
Drekar, I believe Reload2k had the same problem. If i recall it right it was something
like the appearance.2da were conflicting.
 Lorden Darkblade
06-22-2004, 5:48 PM
It was not a apperance.2da problem.
Nobody found out what the problem was.
So I simply removed Sith Armada.
 Darth Straker
06-22-2004, 6:15 PM
Weird, there are only two things (I think) that could cause that, either the appearance.2da or the utc file.
 Darth Straker
06-24-2004, 6:53 AM
Sorry to make a post about this, but here's a VERY BIG THANK YOU to all who downloaded Sith Armada, it has more than 500 downloads now. :D

Thank you guys
 Silencer S
02-15-2006, 11:07 AM
How do you get DARTH VADER'S MASK?
Page: 2 of 3