Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

svцsh's work in progress

Page: 1 of 5
 svцsh
05-25-2004, 6:03 PM
Inquiring minds wanted to know so here you go

This is just to let people have a peek at what I’m working on

index http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/)

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/c187160.html)

svцsh
 Doom_Dealer
05-25-2004, 6:05 PM
thats going to be a nice reskin of the combat suit, i alwaus thought it looked abit plain.
 JackJJackal
05-25-2004, 6:08 PM
Very nice Svosh!
 Mav
05-25-2004, 6:14 PM
I love your stuff man I can't wait till you come out with your new mods. I will be one of the first to download 'em.... hehehe
 xxss
05-25-2004, 6:30 PM
*Counts the days*

Svosh > *

That is all. Keep up the good work.
 svцsh
05-25-2004, 8:26 PM
Thanks guys I’m really happy you like my work revan will be released in a few days for both male and females :) I’m happy to say.

And the combat armor is going to be done shortly after. I haven’t decided if I will make it equitable for the pc’s or not originally I planned on making it only for ice , marl , gerlon, and dead eye , I would like to make it for the pc but it would require some major changes in appearance. 2da and it would interfere with other shaders. Unless I can get it working with a .txi file. But so far no luck with that. Anyways thanks for the support any WIP’s I have will be added to my pics site.

svцsh
 Achilles
05-25-2004, 9:13 PM
Originally posted by svцsh
Thanks guys I’m really happy you like my work revan will be released in a few days for both male and females :) I’m happy to say.

And the combat armor is going to be done shortly after. I haven’t decided if I will make it equitable for the pc’s or not originally I planned on making it only for ice , marl , gerlon, and dead eye , I would like to make it for the pc but it would require some major changes in appearance. 2da and it would interfere with other shaders. Unless I can get it working with a .txi file. But so far no luck with that. Anyways thanks for the support any WIP’s I have will be added to my pics site.

svцsh

Those Revan robes are freakin' sweet!!! *adds 'master Photoshop' to to-do list*

Will the final product include the robes or will you be removing those?
 Arteale
05-25-2004, 9:18 PM
<insert non-existant drooling emoticon here>
 svцsh
05-25-2004, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by Achillies
Those Revan robes are freakin' sweet!!! *adds 'master Photoshop' to to-do list*

Will the final product include the robes or will you be removing those?

The file Revan redemption robes are both unique items neither replace any thing in the game. I have a custom shader working, but replacing the shader for the space suit and underwater suit. No biggy really as you will hardly notice. The robes work just like any other clothes you equip them in the clothing slot and it replaces your model with the hooded masked caped Revan. The only draw back is that this requires two new line in the apperence.2da file and most people have a customized appearance file by now so you can copy and paste from the one I will add to the zip or in the read me use the detailed instructions to add it . I truly wish there was a better was to do this but a lot of people complained about raven mods overriding the default star forge robes and Revans robes so this was the alterative. You don’t need hl_cloakworks for this to work. But it works on the disguise principal. the screenie of Revan and Revan is really Revan and Carth I tried Bastila last night and I’ll be packaging this up really soon . These have all the bonuses that the revan default robes have only they’re restricted to the light side and the way I got Carth in these was to use my force gauntlet granting jedi defense ;)

svцsh
 Darth333
05-25-2004, 11:35 PM
Great work Svцsh! Glad we have you here at Holowan :thumbsup:
 Mav
05-26-2004, 12:06 AM
This board wouldn't be where it is today without modders like you man I can hardly wait for those revan robes, it just makes me mad that the designers of this game made Revan's cape freakin' static man.
 svцsh
05-26-2004, 3:10 AM
Thank you so much all of you that really means a lot to me, I’m happy to be here darth333, among great people like your self Fred Tetra, T7,Tk102.. and so many more giving back to the community. Just in January I hadn’t even known what would open the erf file I so desperately wanted to get my hands on. And with Fred’s tool I began. With T7 as my teacher I set out to make my first item the light of the force mask, and once it was done and I had my own work in the game. I caught the bug and began moding as many skins as I could . I’m so happy I could add to peoples enjoyment of this great game.

maverick187 if we get the model with animations in 3ds max that is some thing I have big plans for ;)

svцsh
 Mav
05-26-2004, 3:20 AM
if we get the model with animations in 3ds max that is some thing I have big plans for

That is good to here, I like Revan and all, but if he just put a little more fabric softener in with his cape man I would like him all that much more. Oh and if you want Mav is fine no need for the whole name thing, and keep up the good work svosh we all appreciate it.

Mav
 T7nowhere
05-26-2004, 3:31 AM
Just in January I hadn’t even known what would open the erf file I so desperately wanted to get my hands on.

heh. :) In January I didn't even know what an erf was or for that matter any of Biowares file formatts. The things one can learn when you put your mind to it. :D

Ever since you sent me the tan robe to get working I've been waiting for the final release. :) I could use the one I already have, but I have enough patients to wait like everyone else.
 Mav
05-26-2004, 3:38 AM
You know what you two (svosh and T7) when or if I get myself a decent photo editor you two are helping me do some serious texture editing is that understood? ...........LOL :p ...............:D

Edit: Just Kidding....... (just incase you didn't get it :D )
 illuzion69
05-26-2004, 5:06 AM
all i can say is wow!!! that is awsome work svosh. keep 'em coming.
 PrtyLizardJedi
05-26-2004, 12:36 PM
Please, release them soon! And will you start working on models now that compiler/decompiler is out?
 svцsh
05-29-2004, 4:31 PM
When ever the elusive compiler/decompiler comes out I will start in on the models. But I will continue to reskin as well of course. ;)

Latest addition to my items

If any one is interested I have a force implant up at my site for download

Stats: level 1 implant custom icon

force implant

Attribute Bonus Constitution Bonus +2
Improved Saving Throws Universal 2
Regeneration Force Points 2
Defense Bonus 4
Blaster Bolt Deflection: Increase +3
Bonus Feat Force Immunity: Fear
Bonus Feat Force Immunity: Stun
Bonus Feat Force Immunity: Paralysis

svцsh
 Malak369
05-29-2004, 5:33 PM
lookin good svosh! cant wait for revan redemption robes! they're AWESOME!!!
 swooh
05-30-2004, 1:09 AM
waits anxiously....
 Poggle
05-30-2004, 6:27 AM
The Jolee clothes look great :thumbsup:
 Darth_ToMeR
05-30-2004, 6:36 AM
I like it
 beel2112
05-30-2004, 1:21 PM
Wow! Can't wait to try some of those out! I love your work, svosh! :)
 Colja
05-30-2004, 2:31 PM
Lookin' real good man, can't wait to get the DL.
 svцsh
06-07-2004, 10:10 PM
Back in april I made some black saber blades as a request I have decide to release them enjoy

-: Black blades: These replace the standard 5 glow colours with a black core.

In this file you will find images for making your sabers in to black sabers these will override the defaults to use drop any or all of the files in the override folder, with the corresponding .txi file.

Example: w_Lsabregren01.tga needs w_Lsabregren01.txi to work

You get the picture …..

This file contains :

w_Lsabreblue01.tga w_Lsabreblue01.txi
w_Lsabregren01.tga w_Lsabregren01.txi
w_Lsabrepurp01.tga w_Lsabrepurp01.txi
w_Lsabreyelo01.tga w_Lsabreyelo01.txi
w_Lsabrered01.tga w_Lsabrered01.txi

svцsh
 Ajunta Pall
06-08-2004, 1:23 PM
Nice work, svosh. How'd you bugger about with the 2da files to get the different heads? Very funny :D. :chewie: Methinks Chewie approves too :).
 svцsh
06-08-2004, 3:28 PM
Open KT > bifs > 2da.bif > 2da Array > heads.2da double click to open. I copied one of the head nodes and pasted in a different persons head node saved to override and that was it, piece of cake. One thing though when using a female head on a male is’t like there neck is rubber so they have trouble holding it up :lol: Not all the heads are there like the hooded characters.

Have fun svцsh
 svцsh
06-11-2004, 4:06 PM
This a fixed version of the vacuum mask model in the game I’m so excited about this and I will replace the the model used on my lotf , and foh masks today.

Say good bye to the ugly asymmetrical mask and hello to what the devs should have fixed in the first game patch.

Big thanks to cchargin for all his work :)

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p5084287.html) :drop2:

svцsh
 jrc24
06-11-2004, 5:56 PM
your malak reskin is very very nice !!

good work
 Darth Straker
06-11-2004, 7:02 PM
Fantastic work my friend!!! Very good indeed as only you can!!!!!!!!! :)
 messkell
06-11-2004, 8:36 PM
top notch quality work as usual :)
 Jackel
06-11-2004, 10:50 PM
This a fixed version of the vacuum mask model in the game I’m so excited about this and I will replace the the model used on my lotf , and foh masks today.

Say good bye to the ugly asymmetrical mask and hello to what the devs should have fixed in the first game patch.

Big thanks to cchargin for all his work :)

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p5084287.html) :drop2:

svцsh

Svosh , going to put a note in the read me so we can change the orignal vacuum mask aswell ?
 svцsh
06-12-2004, 1:54 AM
Jackel I ‘m going to add the original fixed mdl and mdx to my site and a send a copy to T7 to add to one of the hl plugin fixes

svцsh
 Colma Adawin
06-12-2004, 5:19 AM
Hey svцsh, i know we've had our ups and our downs but i just wanted to tell you what you already know, Excellent Stuff and keep the mods coming as we ALL love 'um
 Seprithro
06-12-2004, 8:44 AM
good job man. it's obivuois you put ALOT of time and effort into your mods, and then you share them with us, I for one, would like to say "thanks, good job, and i appericate your efforts"
 Darth333
06-12-2004, 10:30 PM
Nice new mask svosh!!! hope it's available for download soon :)
 Drog
06-13-2004, 5:59 AM
Wooow, Svцsh that male light battle armour looks eyecandy for me ^_^
 Ajunta Pall
06-13-2004, 10:07 PM
Thx for the info, matey :). Oh, and if I delete a certain file that makes in saber blades black, will it affect my other sabers? I'm guessing not, but I wanted to make sure. Thanks :D. *tips hat and falls out of window*
 GhostofAnakin
06-15-2004, 12:24 AM
I've run in to a bit of a problem with the Revan Redemption robes.

I followed the installation and everything *should* be working fine, but the problem is it seems that the white revan robe mod that i downloaded is taking up the spot of the tan one, thus I can't spawn the tan one with the cheat.

For clarity, the blue robes should be spawned into inventory using "giveitem g_a_mstrrobe55" and the tan robes should be spawned into inventory using "giveitem g_a_mstrrobe56".

But what happens when I use those two cheat codes is that the "...55" command spawns the white robes from a different mod, and the "....56" command spawns the blue robes from svosh's rrr. So my problem is I can't spawn the tan robes, because apparently the path is being taken up by the white robes.

edit: i re-read my post and wasn't sure if i made it clear that the white robes i am referring to are from ANOTHER mod, not the ones found on svosh's site.
 svцsh
06-15-2004, 2:36 AM
Damn I’m sorry about that it has come to my attention that I miss typed the cheat code for the robes. I was hoping people would not cheat and get them the way I intended them to but to each there own . I have updated the readme and the post for the robes.

Well I find It curious that some on else has used the exact same .uti number’s in fact it’s almost to strange. As the revan redemption robes shouldn’t have any conflicts at all????? Due to the fact I chose those numbers randomly off the top of my head.

GhostofAnakin tell me who’s robes are these that are overriding the redemption robes I would like to know?

I had g_i_mastrrobe55 , g_i_mastrrobe55 but it’s
g_a_mastrrobe55, g_a_mastrrobe56 sorry about that folks it’s fixed now ;)

svцsh
 Drog
06-15-2004, 3:01 AM
Svцsh ... I'd like to know what side-plugins you use for photoshop and wich version of photoshop... Is there away to make an armor shiny in the texture with-out using a shader?
 RedHawke
06-15-2004, 3:08 AM
I don't think its my Revan The White Robes they use revan_whiterobe.uti and N_DarthRevan08.tga, as I also use your Redemption Mod with mine. Had to merge the appearance.2da's.

Originally posted by GhostofAnakin
edit: i re-read my post and wasn't sure if i made it clear that the white robes i am referring to are from ANOTHER mod, not the ones found on svosh's site.

GhostofAnakin who's white robes mod is it?
 svцsh
06-15-2004, 4:59 AM
eyecandy, xenofex, my weapon of choice is ps 8 aka (cs) at the moment but I also use 6. I use illustrator 9 as well because I can still import paths to Photoshop with it. illustrator cs does not and coverts them to pixels I was not happy to find that out. I started out on ps 2 way back when and illustrator 4 lol

A good gradient blend can fake a metal surface but all you need is an alpha channel to use the in game shaders, and a .txi to go with it. In many cases unfortunately a tiny hack in the appearance.2da file in the envmap node is needed. And makes adding the mods a bit more challenging for new guys ;)

svцsh
 GhostofAnakin
06-15-2004, 12:32 PM
Damn I’m sorry about that it has come to my attention that I miss typed the cheat code for the robes. I was hoping people would not cheat and get them the way I intended them to but to each there own . I have updated the readme and the post for the robes.

Well I find It curious that some on else has used the exact same .uti number’s in fact it’s almost to strange. As the revan redemption robes shouldn’t have any conflicts at all????? Due to the fact I chose those numbers randomly off the top of my head.

GhostofAnakin tell me who’s robes are these that are overriding the redemption robes I would like to know?

I had g_i_mastrrobe55 , g_i_mastrrobe55 but it’s
g_a_mastrrobe55, g_a_mastrrobe56 sorry about that folks it’s fixed now ;)

svцsh

I'd actually wanted to have them spawn naturally, but I was already too far into my current game for that to happen and just wanted to check out the robes.

To tell you the truth, I'm not sure whose white robes they belong to. I got them in a thread in here a while ago.

I'm wondering if it has to do with the 2da file, since when I followed your instructions and used the editor to add those two lines, it tells me to rename the nodes 509 and 510, respectively. But the white revan robes i already had installed already took node 509, so I had to change your robes to 510 and 511. Perhaps that's the problem?

edit: in the readme file, the creater goes by matchewga
 svцsh
06-15-2004, 2:06 PM
That’s definitely the problem GhostofAnakin in order for the uti to work the robes have to be in 509 and 510 unless you edit the number used in the uti’s as well for the disguise noode.

svцsh
 GhostofAnakin
06-15-2004, 2:19 PM
Hmm..if I switch it around so that your robes are 509 and 510, and the white robe is 511, i wonder if I'll be able to access the white robes anymore.

Ah well, we shall see. Btw, the robes (atleast the blue one, since that's the only one I can load) look great!
 svцsh
06-15-2004, 3:09 PM
From what I can see in his files I just downloaded. There is no disguise used so I think your safe to use his in slot 511 copy the whole row then rearrange mine again it may be easier to use my appearance file and add his robes to it.

svцsh
 DarkLord Re\/an
06-18-2004, 9:46 AM
it would seem your gathering alot of good modders... hmm... what is he planning... and dude really lay off the caps..

i think hes making a big mod thats what i think
 svцsh
07-11-2004, 10:41 PM
Newest wips enjoy ;)

Thanks to cchargin 's model tools some new models

svцsh

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p5817325.html) saber hilts new models
http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p5817326.html)
http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p5817319.html) wip modeling a new mask new model
http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p5817316.html) wip modeling a new mask to much clipping need to take the chain saw to it hehe
http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p5817320.html) testing beta texture in game :D

Coming soon

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p5817406.html) Sith vengeance new model

http://svoshsphotos.fotopic.net/p5817317.html) A new look for my one of my favorite Npc’s

svцsh
 Lorden Darkblade
07-11-2004, 10:45 PM
Nice textures you got there.
But the Lightsaber?
I thought it wasnt possible to make new textures for Lightsabers?
So we'll see Dooku's Curved Hilt?
Page: 1 of 5