Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Good God, does the whining ever stop?

Page: 2 of 3
 Prime
02-09-2004, 5:38 PM
Originally posted by Blue_Lightsaber
Excuse me, I didn't ask for your faggot opinion.

Please think before you hit the submit reply button next time, cretin. :rolleyes:
 BawBag™
02-09-2004, 6:02 PM
Originally posted by Prime
:rolleyes:
Agreed.
 dFiend
02-09-2004, 6:17 PM
faggot

*gasp
 gotcha8903
02-09-2004, 6:41 PM
yesterday a "honor noob" came into our clan server. he was standing on that black ship on tatoine, watching repeater/rockets/thermals land all around him. then he replied "dont lame me you noob", on another clans server...........right. he proceeded to die about 5 more times, and then challenged me to a duel. he had staff, and was an attack1 masher. i finished with my starting health, and he said "fight with honor you noob", even though he tried to attack me while i was bowing. its funny to watch people make an a** of themselves and then get kicked:p
 fattysbox
02-09-2004, 8:27 PM
?Excuse me, I didn't ask for your faggot opinion.

why do posts often go like this:

"whining" topic - you're a "lamer" topic - flame war...

Hasn't this been done already? :disaprove
 TK-8252
02-09-2004, 8:40 PM
Originally posted by fattysbox
Hasn't this been done already? :disaprove Yup. Some people will just never learn when to drop it. This is such old news, people have been whining and laming since Jedi Outcast. No need to continue the flame/whine/laming topics.
 Blue_Lightsaber
02-09-2004, 10:09 PM
Bye JA!

Hello the goodness that is KOTOR.

Lets see...

JA- Nonstop complaining in mp, linear sp, ect.

KOTOR- Choose dark side or lightside, non linear, better graphics, no whining, ect.

Fiend 138, you have done the right thing, and I'm right behind ya buddy. Going from JA to KOTOR is like going from living on the streets to living in a mansion.
 Rumor
02-10-2004, 12:58 AM

The only reason no one "pointed it out" was because it is simply not true. Please think before you hit the submit reply button next time, cretin.

From here on out anyone using the word faggot as a descriptive or a noun and later using upper-tier words such as cretin, shall have a brand placed upon their forheads, buring the words "I'm a f*cking dumbass" into their flesh.
 Kengo
02-10-2004, 1:29 AM
I hear an awful lot of really, really great things about KOTOR and I'm sure to get it soon. KOTOR may be a better game in its category (RPG) than JA in its (1st and 3rd person shooter/saberer), but suggesting one is better than the other doesn't really add up as they are totally different types of games. JA doesn't have an RPG experience as such, and KOTOR doesn't have real time combat. It's like saying "I've started playing X-Wing Alliance, no way am I going back to Force Commander man".

The way extremists on either or any side of the honour/non saberist whatever divide makes none of them seem very in the right to me, they all get worked up and sling mud at each other on forums a lot. Give me a reasonable sense of proportion and a lack of mutual hatred any day of the week.
 Master William
02-10-2004, 1:50 AM
Hehe... First, I started with JO... Went to JA, and now KOTOR. Getting Star Wars Galaxies soon.

JO = Lower city of Taris (In other words, gangster streets at its worst)

JA = Lower city of Taris with a bit more credits in my pocket (In other words -- just a bit better)

KOTOR = Upper City of Taris, with the rank of an Admiral (Great service at a great hotel, no more gangsters and dirty streets)

SWG = Being locked up in a room with Padmй/Leia/Bastila, half naked, knowing that the woman is in love with you, and you in love with her. (In other words, paradise!)

lol...
 TK-8252
02-10-2004, 2:08 AM
Originally posted by Master William
SWG = Being locked up in a room with Padmй/Leia/Bastila, half naked, knowing that the woman is in love with you, and you in love with her. (In other words, paradise!)

lol... http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks.gif)

Sorry, just had to do it. :)
 Master William
02-10-2004, 2:24 AM
lol :)

Hey, I'm just a member of the male race.
 vS:Mr.Joshua
02-10-2004, 6:22 AM

The only reason no one "pointed it out" was because it is simply not true. Please think before you hit the submit reply button next time, cretin.

LMAO. Those tears must be rolling down your cheeks. Waaaaaaaaaaahhh.
 Rad Blackrose
02-10-2004, 6:24 AM

http://forums.voogru.com/images/smilies/n00b.gif)

Oh, and Blue, way to **** up whatever shred of credibility you ever held around here.
 GreenSmoke
02-10-2004, 6:26 AM

lol...

how gay are you

also, are you 12
 vS:Mr.Joshua
02-10-2004, 6:34 AM

lol...

You do know that over half the people playing SWG as "women" characters are MEN!!! And sorry dude, but I'd rather bash my head into a brick wall continuously then pay 55 bucks then 15 per month for what essentially boils down to a chatroom, have free IRC for that.
 Prime
02-10-2004, 3:10 PM
SWG = Being locked up in a room with Padmй/Leia/Bastila, half naked, knowing that the woman is in love with you, and you in love with her. (In other words, paradise!)The real "male race" tend to want to be with members of the actual "female race", not computer generated versions thereof.

P.S. Galaxies sucks ass.
 Master William
02-10-2004, 3:44 PM
Eh, where did I say I want to be with Online women? I mean the actors of Leia and Padmй, and only Leia (forgot her real name) in her prime beauty, and Padmи in her current, she does look good.

Bastilla, well... That was just a joke. Damn you cold hearted people, go screw yourselves :)
 Master_Keralys
02-10-2004, 4:13 PM
Holy cow. Time to shut down the thread; there is now no point to it. Seriously; does anyone actually remember the original point of the thread? I haven't had a chance to play online, but my thoughts are thus: label the servers, and don't play on honor servers if you don't like honor, and if your an honor dude, don't play on non-honor servers. Period. Life would be so much simpler if everyone just listened to me. And if there's no more replies to the actual point of the thread, Kurgan or somebody please close it...
 GreenSmoke
02-10-2004, 4:20 PM
Eh, where did I say I want to be with Online women? I mean the actors of Leia and Padmй, and only Leia (forgot her real name) in her prime beauty, and Padmи in her current, she does look good.

Bastilla, well... That was just a joke. Damn you cold hearted people, go screw yourselves :)

oH NoZ paDmEZ <3 iZ @ sTEaK!!!11111
 Master William
02-10-2004, 4:31 PM
:eek: omgz d0nt u h4v3 h0n0rz???????????????????????????????????????????+ ++++++++++++
 Rumor
02-10-2004, 5:50 PM
:eek: omgz d0nt u h4v3 h0n0rz???????????????????????????????????????????+ ++++++++++++

No. Just No.
 Doomtrooper
02-10-2004, 6:22 PM
This is my experience with DTU clan...

I join their server.

<DTU>ExtremePadawan: omg itz you
Doomtrooper: ?
<DTU>BEER_KatEER: j00 sux0r
Doomtrooper: What? I haven't started playing yet.
<DTU>ExtremePadawan: liar ur bann3d.
Doomtrooper was banned.

On another server, I join and kill a guy who is duelling another guy with rockets. They had not challenged each other.

Air_Ace123: OMG LAMER!!!!
Doomtrooper: dude, stop whining
Vote: Kick Doomtrooper. Yes: 3 No: 2

I left...
 dFiend
02-10-2004, 8:13 PM
The real "male race" tend to want to be with members of the actual "female race", not computer generated versions thereof.

P.S. Galaxies sucks ass.

Holy ****, Prime finally makes a post that non-dorks will agree with.
 TK-8252
02-10-2004, 9:09 PM
Originally posted by GreenSmoke
how gay are you "Gay" means you like people of the same sex. He says he is male in his previous post. So if he is male, and he says that being locked in a room with girls from Star Wars is paradise, how in any way is that gay? Maybe a bit horny, but not gay... Don't be so homophobic.

Originally posted by GreenSmoke
also, are you 12 No, genius, look here:

It is currently the year 2004.
Master William's birthday is October 12, 1989.
DO THE MATH!

Now you owe me, William. :)
 Prime
02-10-2004, 9:21 PM
Originally posted by dFiend
Holy ****, Prime finally makes a post that non-dorks will agree with. Must be my lucky day.
 Master William
02-10-2004, 9:37 PM
Hehe. I owe you one then, I guess. How can I be gay if I mentioned that I would be locked up with WOMEN, not MEN.
 Blue_Lightsaber
02-10-2004, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by vS:Mr.Joshua
LMAO. Those tears must be rolling down your cheeks. Waaaaaaaaaaahhh.

If that post was an attempt to flame me, it was a pretty pathetic one. I make a valid point against your flame and the only thing you have to shoot back at me is this ridiculous attempt to flame? Hahahahaha..

I'm not going to flame in retaliation so that you won't throw a hissy fit, like you had with my last post, so that no flame war starts up. Go back to admining your server on JA, there's a guy there waiting to get amslapped across the map for "cheating" in a duel (aka owning you).
 Rad Blackrose
02-11-2004, 5:18 AM
If that post was an attempt to flame me, it was a pretty pathetic one. I make a valid point against your flame and the only thing you have to shoot back at me is this ridiculous attempt to flame? Hahahahaha..

I'm not going to flame in retaliation so that you won't throw a hissy fit, like you had with my last post, so that no flame war starts up. Go back to admining your server on JA, there's a guy there waiting to get amslapped across the map for "cheating" in a duel (aka owning you).

Sir, the level of retardation is astounding! We better pull back!

/joke off
 Rumor
02-12-2004, 3:39 AM
 Prime
02-12-2004, 2:15 PM
 Mex
02-12-2004, 2:43 PM
Gold.

I think that "Man the boat" should be changed into "JA moan central population is growing, evacuate!"
 P VADER
02-15-2004, 7:27 PM
Right now someone is calling someone a hacker/cheater/lamer.

Wow you're right. people who do that are wimps, wussy,and punks they know they got beat fare and square.:duel:
 Rumor
02-16-2004, 6:02 PM
Originally posted by Michaelmexp
I think that "Man the boat" should be changed into "JA moan central population is growing, evacuate!"

yeah...except thats not even funny...
 Rumor
02-16-2004, 6:10 PM

1. fallen never ran a ja server
2. we (me, rad, fallen, uj, plazma, etc) started the whole movement to get rid of the admin mods, and you throwing out the amslapped **** is just beyond retarded.
3. its funny that you are talking smack to the very people who went around destroying all of those rpg newb servers, not to mention who were in the absolute best teams in jk2/jk3.
4. as fallen would say: STFU and STFD.
 Blue_Lightsaber
02-16-2004, 8:16 PM
Originally posted by Rumor
2. we (me, rad, fallen, uj, plazma, etc) started the whole movement to get rid of the admin mods, and you throwing out the amslapped **** is just beyond retarded.
3. its funny that you are talking smack to the very people who went around destroying all of those rpg newb servers, not to mention who were in the absolute best teams in jk2/jk3.

Yes mr intimidating man, sir. I will shut up.....if you give me 500 dollars.

He "talked smack" about me first, so I "talked smack" back to him. That's about as simple an explanation as you're gonna to get. If you are going to continue flaming in my topic, I suggest you and your buddy leave. I don't need to listen to this flaming garbage, I came here to post my opinion, not to listen to flames by people who aren't mature enough to keep their anger inside themself on a internet message board.

Have a nice day...
 Prime
02-17-2004, 2:49 PM
2. we (me, rad, fallen, uj, plazma, etc) started the whole movement to get rid of the admin mods... And thank God for that.

people who aren't mature enough to keep their anger inside themself on a internet message board.Hello Kettle? This is Pot. You're black.
 Neverhoodian
02-17-2004, 3:09 PM
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2004-02-16&res=l)

This is pretty timely.:D

Just goes to show that whining's not confined to just JO and JA.

Maybe Gabe's onto something...
 Rumor
02-17-2004, 8:47 PM
Yes mr intimidating man, sir. I will shut up.....if you give me 500 dollars.

He "talked smack" about me first, so I "talked smack" back to him. That's about as simple an explanation as you're gonna to get. If you are going to continue flaming in my topic, I suggest you and your buddy leave. I don't need to listen to this flaming garbage, I came here to post my opinion, not to listen to flames by people who aren't mature enough to keep their anger inside themself on a internet message board.

Have a nice day...

He made an observation (a true one at that) and you flamed him. Don't go whining about how you are getting flamed, blah blah blah blah. Nobody cares.

Wow, keep our anger inside on an internet message board? I seem to remember you busting a nut over being cut down to size.

Just go play some Quiddich World Cup and let the adults talk, kiddo.
 Kurgan
02-18-2004, 4:27 AM
2. we (me, rad, fallen, uj, plazma, etc) started the whole movement to get rid of the admin mods...

You did? I didn't know that. I just remember hearing Amidala complain about them (about the time JA Reloaded was released without a lot of the formerly abusive commands people were used to) and then I got into it and before you knew it we had a bunch of people jumping on the bandwagon.

If you were supporting it all along I salute you. I know early on you supported Xmod, but I assume that was because you considered it "a cut above" other admin mods. Note that Amidala also supported Xmod2, even before it had the abusive commands removed, but she did seem to be in favor of making admin mods less abusive.

I never supported admin mods, but I never really dissed them or used them either until very recently when I saw how they worked and tested them myself.

I know you guys have been "anti honorz" (for which I salute you) but then wasn't it Artifex that started the whole "anti saberist code" thing, on which Rad and others jumped on the bandwagon?

I just never saw any concerted effort by you guys to get the admin mods to stop ruining the community. If I missed it I'm sorry, I just didn't realize you were that gung ho even back in the day!

It doesn't really matter WHO started the movement, they were right and they are right now, but I just wonder if you can really take credit.

PS: This thread is probably closing soon, since there isn't much left to be said that hasn't already been said that isn't just flaming/flame bait.

Just wanted to throw in my last 2 cents...
 AxWolF
02-18-2004, 6:31 AM
ROFL................ahem.....n00b
All we need is to get rid of the admin comands and/or admins, with no admin around i dont care if some noob considers me a lamer or not.
Those ********************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************ that made the admin mods, post here. If you are gona run a "movement" lol why dont u start with them.
 Rad Blackrose
02-18-2004, 6:00 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
I know you guys have been "anti honorz" (for which I salute you) but then wasn't it Artifex that started the whole "anti saberist code" thing, on which Rad and others jumped on the bandwagon?

Me? Bandwagon jump? For shame Kurgan, seriously.

I might have done so during the whole Admin mod days, but during SC/ASC? Cmon, that's a wee bit overdoing it. I've had the PTW/no bull**** attitude since the days of multiplayer Quake over 56k phone lines.

EDIT: By the way, even while some of us were more vocal than others, we got a few people's attention (Hex and C1).

And Vegeta, STFU.
 Blue_Lightsaber
02-18-2004, 7:48 PM
He made an observation (a true one at that) and you flamed him. Don't go whining about how you are getting flamed, blah blah blah blah. Nobody cares.

Wow, keep our anger inside on an internet message board? I seem to remember you busting a nut over being cut down to size.

Just go play some Quiddich World Cup and let the adults talk, kiddo.

Ok he whined so I "whined" back to he flamed, then I flamed back. If it was so true why didn't anyone else bring it up? I hardly call someone telling me that "The tears must be running down your cheeks", is getting "cut down to size". But whatever floats your boat I guess.

More flames, LOL, great entertainment, great entertainment. Wow I insult some guy for flaming me and all his whiney friends jump on me, especially when I didn't start the argument to begin with, I love it.

Go ahead, keep the flames coming, you're only talking to yourself from now on, at least in this topic. All flames coming my way and childish posts such as the one that started this whole flaming mess will be ignored. Don't bother flaming me anymore in this topic, you're just wasting bandwith from here on out.

Have a nice evening.
 Rad Blackrose
02-18-2004, 8:12 PM
Ok he whined so I "whined" back to he flamed, then I flamed back. If it was so true why didn't anyone else bring it up? I hardly call someone telling me that "The tears must be running down your cheeks", is getting "cut down to size". But whatever floats your boat I guess.

More flames, LOL, great entertainment, great entertainment. Wow I insult some guy for flaming me and all his whiney friends jump on me, especially when I didn't start the argument to begin with, I love it.

Go ahead, keep the flames coming, you're only talking to yourself from now on, at least in this topic. All flames coming my way and childish posts such as the one that started this whole flaming mess will be ignored. Don't bother flaming me anymore in this topic, you're just wasting bandwith from here on out.

Have a nice evening.

Where's my "Excuse me for a moment, I'm calling bull****" picture when I need it?
 TK-8252
02-18-2004, 8:40 PM
Originally posted by Rad Blackrose
And Vegeta, STFU. LOL, Vegeta is supposed to be banned... I see he's created a new account. :lol:
 BawBag™
02-18-2004, 9:09 PM
I sense seepage. This thread has hit rock bottom. :lol:

Lets face it, opinions on JA will always conflict and no solution will be found.

*sigh*

Maybe we should just let it go..... :(
 dFiend
02-18-2004, 9:23 PM
Originally posted by Rad Blackrose
Me? Bandwagon jump? For shame Kurgan, seriously.

I might have done so during the whole Admin mod days, but during SC/ASC? Cmon, that's a wee bit overdoing it. I've had the PTW/no bull**** attitude since the days of multiplayer Quake over 56k phone lines.

EDIT: By the way, even while some of us were more vocal than others, we got a few people's attention (Hex and C1).

And Vegeta, STFU.

no.. you were definitely artifex's lap job for awhile. Not to say that you have no "forum independence" now, but kurgan's right.
 dFiend
02-18-2004, 9:27 PM

there was never really a "movement;" it was just a bunch of random bitching. I think more servers actually started using it after it gained momentum here...
 Rumor
02-18-2004, 10:44 PM
I was never artifex's lapdog. I never even heard of him till i started talking to rad. ASC was anti-honorcode. I was against that long before i even heard of the ASC.

Vegeta gtfo already. You know exactly -34% of what i'm talking about, or have ever talked about.

http://ascendancy.net/tribalwar/gositinacorner.jpg)

Don't forget, kurgan, that we were vocal about the admin mods long before JA was even released.
 Rumor
02-18-2004, 10:47 PM

Have a nice evening.

http://ascendancy.net/tribalwar/ctrlk.jpg)
Page: 2 of 3