Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lord of the rings RPG

Page: 1 of 5
 Black Knight of Keno
10-14-2003, 2:46 PM
I got this idea, watching LOTR - Two towers.
Now you can wander in the big land of Middle-Earth and be allmost whoever you like :p
You can be everything on middle earth except animal, a film characther or an Ork/Uruk-hai
Look example from my char!! :p
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Tepe Greenforest
Specie: Elf
Homeplace: Rivendell
Horse: White dream (allso known as Gurъn )

Bio: Tepe was five when he started to train with bow's. He has fought against orcs in Fangorn forest. Tepe has born, lived and fought with Vanyar(Golden elf's). Tepe is not lie te other Vanyar, he mostly is in Fangorn or in Dark forest while the other of the Vanyar except for his friend Haradil, are in Rivendel or Lorien singing and having great time before leaving to the undying land(Eldamar).
((Someone can be Haradil if you like to be an Elf swordsman :p ))
 weiderudare
10-14-2003, 3:05 PM
Can you be a magician or an evil character of some kind?
And what is the story? before or after the books?
 Black Knight of Keno
10-14-2003, 3:22 PM
You can be a magician but not any evil chars, but if your char turns bad when the story evolves... Well... That's another thing :p
And the story is just before the books... So there is lot's of orc's and most of the Elf's are leaving middle earth :p
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some orc's walk in the forest, doing their watch. The orc's hear something near in the forest but they dont see anything so they just continue walking. Then few men come out of the forest and slaughter the orc's. The human's run out of the forest and soon they were in a camp where was two elves and three humans.
((Here everyone who likes can come in, they can be humans in the camp or someone coming to the camp from the forest or somewhere. The two elves are Tepe and Haradil))
 rick ulo 11103
10-15-2003, 11:25 PM
then an elf (would have been a human but elves rock!:D ) saw the bodys and tracked the killers down he was know friend of the orks but he was bored

name:rick ulo
spicies:elf
homeplace: rivendle
horse:red star
bio: rick never knew his parents it was said that ors killed them after he was born
 Flamehart
10-16-2003, 12:44 AM
Name: Lance Hunter (Can my char be an heir of a king long dead or somethin like Aragorn? :D)
Specie: Human
Sword Name: Luciendar (Sword of Light)
Homeplace: Unknown
Horse: Ragnarok
Appearance: Short, messy black hair (short as in Frodo-short, but not the same hairstyle of course =P), tattered travelling clothes.
-----------------------

Lance rode into the camp atop the Ragnarok, the Luciendar gleaming. He looked upon the elves and humans. "The orcs are cleared." He said simply.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-17-2003, 4:51 PM
Originally posted by AOTJ_Craig
(Can my char be an heir of a king long dead or somethin like Aragorn? :D)

Yeah, sure... But no godmoding!!
Tepe got on his horse and looked Lance.
"Care to join me? I'm heading to Lorien next..." He said and took his bow, put an arrow ready on it and pointed the bow towards Rick that was hiding behind a bush.
"Come out of the bush!! You have ten seconds!! Ten... Nine..."
 weiderudare
10-18-2003, 10:06 AM
((((Just want to check, you read the book's Tepe. I want to join but I can't decide if I will be a elf or a human)))
 Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2003, 10:20 AM
((Sure I read the books... If you ask my dad or my bro's they'd say that I'm a fan :p But... Be a human... We need humans in here))

Tepe put the arrow and his bow back into his back and then he looks the men in the camp.
"Anyone else coming to Lorien than Haradil?"
 weiderudare
10-22-2003, 5:44 PM
Name: Manуn
Specie: Elf
Sword Name: Daciendar (Sword of Darkness)((((Sorry, couldn't help it)))))
Homeplace: Unknown
Horse: Akуr
Bio: Manуn is an elf-lord. Yep, an elf-lord. You don't wanna mess with him.
 Flamehart
10-23-2003, 12:00 AM
(OOC: Sweet, something to contend with my sword :D and Tepe I won't godmod :P)

"Sure, I'll go, if the elves don't mind providing me shelter for a few days, I am quite journey-worn. I'm not sure how they take to the liking of a Ranger though." ((OOC That is what Aragorn was right? Just wondering))
 jokemaster
10-23-2003, 12:58 AM
Name: Sam Kent
Species: Unknown, is considered a human
Sword-name: The Splinter
Homplace: Unknown
Horse: none
Bio: A mysterious man. He doesn't own a horse because they make too much noise. He likes to sneak around and is extremely good at it. Many know of him, but not much is known about him.
----
Kent was crouching in a nearby bush, not making any noise, and disguising his smell.
 weiderudare
10-23-2003, 6:10 AM
((((((Yup, a ranger...)))))
Manуn walked into the clearing and greeted the people in it.
"Tepe, such a long time since we last saw ecother... You going to Lorien?"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-23-2003, 10:37 AM
"Ah! Manуn!! How good to see you... and yes, I am going to Lorien" he says looking Manуn and then he turn his eyes to Lance "If they wont, you can go to my hut in the borders of Lorien... ... Hey... You said that you were a ranger... Right? Do you know Strider... I mean Aragorn..." Tepe asks and taps his horse on the head like it would think something bad about Rangers.
"By the way... Manуn, where's your horse? Is it again somewhere with Gandalf's horse?" Tepe asked jokingly and his horse stepped few steps towards the bush where Sam was.
Tepe looked the bush and in few seconds an arrow was set in his bow and he was ready to shoot something hiding in the bushes.
 jokemaster
10-23-2003, 10:54 AM
Kent slowly raised up his bow, and shot an arrow that hit Tepe's bow straight center. Using that as a distraction he changed hiding spots, silently and keeping himself hidden.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-23-2003, 11:29 AM
"Damn... This guy is good..." He said and dropped his bow taking his elf-sword out. He jumped off from his horse and walked to the bushes.
"Come out!! I'm not going to hurt you..." He says and puts his sword away.
 rick ulo 11103
10-23-2003, 2:24 PM
but before kent could even think about what tepe said he saw a elf with a bow at his face
 Black Knight of Keno
10-23-2003, 5:34 PM
Tepe steps behind Rick taking his sword silently out and soon Rick felt something sharp touching his clothes.
"I wouldn't do that if I would be you" He says and slices a little cut to Ricks back with his sharp elf sword. Rick knew that it was a elf sword because it was so worm and sharp. If id would be a human sword, it would be cold and clumbsy.
 weiderudare
10-23-2003, 6:16 PM
Manуn looked at Tepe and didn't take much notice in what happened.
"Yes, my horse is not here but if I need him, he will come. Shall we go soon? It seems like you have some bussiness here."
With that, Manуn turned around and faced Lance
"Ah Lance, good to see you. I hope a Ranger's life isn't that dull as they say it is. You coming to Lorien?"
 jokemaster
10-23-2003, 8:06 PM
Seeing Rick distracted by the small cut, Kent swiftly took out a bow, aiming it straight at Rick's face.
"You fire, I fire. The arrow will go straight through your face and possibly hit the man behind you. Make a choice."
 rick ulo 11103
10-23-2003, 8:21 PM
well seeing that i have no reason to kill , your not an ork and if i kill you i die to

rick put his bow away and asked what they were doing here
 jokemaster
10-23-2003, 8:45 PM
Kent also put his bow away.
"I'll go with you to Lorien."
 rick ulo 11103
10-23-2003, 9:04 PM
lorien!!! can i go

(((im not a big fan of lotr so could someone tell me were lorien is)))
 Flamehart
10-24-2003, 12:44 AM
(Sorry haven't noticed how much was being posted. Please fill me in.)

"On to Lorien it is, then."

He then remembered Tepe's question.

"Strider? Yes I know him. We've met a few times, he's not a big talker though. Funny how some people don't like Rangers because of that, strange isn't it..?"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-24-2003, 8:26 AM
((This is just based on LOTR, maybe we can be in one fight like the battle of Helm's deep sometime on the future but let's just see where the story leads us. And Lorien is... Well... You can look at this map (http://www.angband.com/towers/resources/maps/Middleearth.jpg) ))

Tepe puts his sword back and looks Rick and Kent.
"Hwo are you? And yes, you can come to Lorien" then he walks out of the bushes. "Come!! We have a half a day's ride ahead!!" He shouts and jumps on the back of his horse.

((If nobody is joining with Hardil, he will be killed by orcs or something :p ))
 jokemaster
10-24-2003, 10:28 AM
Kent walked until he was next to the horse.
"I'll walk."
 Black Knight of Keno
10-24-2003, 10:34 AM
"No! That is not an option! You ride with a horse or you dont come to Lorien!!" Tepe shouts to Kent.
Some of the men from the camp brang some horses and Tepe showed a grey horse looking at Kent.
 jokemaster
10-24-2003, 10:48 AM
"I don't like horses, they make too much noise."
 Black Knight of Keno
10-24-2003, 12:41 PM
In the nightfall the group arrives in Lorien. They go straight to Tepe's hut and sleep for the night. When the morning sun comes up Tepe wakes up and puts his new, forest green Vanyar-uniform that he holds only in Lorien. He had some black clothes for Kent, Lance and Rick if they would want to wear them. Tepe took his sword, his bow and his arrows with him and walked out. He walked to his horse, jumped to its back and thinked Hardil that died in the way from an orc arrow. Tepe rided towards the northern end of Lorien.
 rick ulo 11103
10-24-2003, 7:44 PM
(((what are we doing in lorien again and i wanted to say that the guy was a trader and then i slaughtered him merclesly:dev11: oh and by the way it took me an hour to find lorien on that map )))
 jokemaster
10-24-2003, 8:42 PM
Kent took the clothes. He was riding with Tepe until they reached their destination.
 weiderudare
10-24-2003, 8:43 PM
((((((((We are doing **** here, thats what we are doing.....:P. And rick, please make your posts readable! Put them into sentences!))))))))
 rick ulo 11103
10-25-2003, 12:09 AM
all right from now on i'll proofread my posts.

rick knew that there was something lurking in the forest (i think thats what was above it in the map)so he took his throwing knives and his best sword "the widdowmaker" and of course his bow and arrow.
 jokemaster
10-25-2003, 12:21 AM
Kent had some knives, his sword, and his bow and arrow. The bow and arrow were specially made to be 100% silent except when it hit it's target. He shot an arrow at a nearby tree. There was no sound except for a thud and crack when the arrow hit the tree and a branch fell off. He picked up the arrow while passing by.
 Flamehart
10-25-2003, 1:45 AM
Craig kept the clothes on his back, and glared at Kent as he shot the bow. "Fool, the Elven people will have your head if you deface their trees. Let alone that, they're probably already furious we're in here."
 Black Knight of Keno
10-25-2003, 11:22 AM
Tepe didn't even look Kent or Craig. He just said something in Sindarin. Tepe then looked one elf and said "Were in Vanyar grounds. We came here to get some equipment. We have a long journey to Osgiliath...". Then he looks towards a big house made from trees and gold. Some guards opened the doors to the house and soon Tepe and the others were in a big storehouse, looking at many elven swords, elven bows, elven arrows and other weapons. There was obviosly another house for armors and shields.
 weiderudare
10-25-2003, 11:30 AM
Manуn barely looked at the weapons. He had Daciendar and that was all he needed, his bow was packed on his horse.
"So, Osgiliath you say, what bussiness do you have there? I might accompany you there..."

(((((ARGH! Where lies Osgiliath again????)))))
 Black Knight of Keno
10-25-2003, 11:52 AM
"I have news for them... Uruk-Hai's are moving... Mordor is moving... And fast. That's why we came here... You... Are loyal to Middle-Earth... I know... Because you came to Lorien not even asking why." Then Tepe is quiet. He just fills his wine full of arrows and then takes a longbow, made for him. Thne he walks to a door, openes it and walks to another storehouse where is armors and shields. He takes his armor off and puts a shiny armor, a helmet, shield and a belt. He then walked to his horse and waited others to come out
 weiderudare
10-25-2003, 12:10 PM
Manуn walked after Tepe.
"Tepe, what about Moria? I have to get something from that place. But I can do it later... It seems like you and I will fight together soon. Daciendar is anxious to slay the enemies of Middle-Earth..."
Manуn mounted his horse and waited for Tepe's answer
 Black Knight of Keno
10-25-2003, 1:12 PM
"Moria!?! I thought that Orcs and trolls were conquered it? But... We can maybe go there... Are you ready?"
Then Tepe mounted his horse and waited the others
 jokemaster
10-25-2003, 1:45 PM
((It's been years since I read the books. I don't remember much))
Kent stopped his horse near Tepe.
"So you think Sauron is rising again?" He said.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-25-2003, 1:48 PM
"Sauron has been rising all along... He just havent attacked..." Tepe says.
 weiderudare
10-25-2003, 1:54 PM
"Sauron is rising to power once again. We had wrong about him. After we threw him out of Mirkwood, many belived that he was gone, but he's not. And Moria? Yes, Moria is invaded, but I don't fear the things in there, even though I am courious about the Bane of Durin...."
 rick ulo 11103
10-25-2003, 10:33 PM
rick did not like armor and shields but there was one shield that in trigued him and bought it he came out and mounted on to his horse
 Flamehart
10-25-2003, 10:45 PM
(OOC Does this take place AFTER LotR or BEFORE The Hobbit/LotR?))

Craig made sure his horse was ready and he had all his supplies.

"The Bane of Durin? I haven't heard much about it, but I don't feel like waking it either."
 weiderudare
10-26-2003, 5:30 AM
(((((((I think before.... Its definetly before the 3 "real" books)))
"Yes.....The Bane of Durin.... I am quite sure what it is, but I will not try to wake it. You see, Im looking for a weapon, a weapon wich in Sauron's hand can be more powerful than you can imagine."
Manуn stopped talking and was lost in his own thoughts.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-26-2003, 5:36 AM
((This RPG is before the books. But there is things that base in the books highly. Like the invade of Osgiliath or something like that :p ))

"You mean... The ring?" Tepe looked Manуn.
 weiderudare
10-26-2003, 5:42 AM
"Yes, The Ring. I have heard romours off it. But I don't think I will find it. Moria is full of faul creatures, too many to let one Elf slip in and out..."

(((((Ah, now I remember what Osgiliath is!))))))))
 Black Knight of Keno
10-26-2003, 6:10 AM
((Ogiliath: Gondors capital and Gondors closest city to Mordor :p ))
 rick ulo 11103
10-26-2003, 11:53 AM
thx for the definition you saved me from asking :p
 Black Knight of Keno
10-27-2003, 1:36 PM
"Let's go..." Tepe says calmly and looks that everyone are ready.
"Manуn, what do you think that The Bane of Durin is?" Tepe asks and turns his horse around. Tepe was in a hurry. You could see it on his eyes or hear it from his breath. He was allmost scared to think that Uruk-hai or Olog-hai would destroy the forests in Gondor or Rohan.

((Olog-hai is a Troll but it doesn't fear light and it can be only be harmed by an elven sword. They had armors, hard as rock. They were two times as long as human's and they had round, big, black and flat shield. Their weapon was a huge hammer and their sharp and ugly teeth scaredtheir enemies whatever race they were. They were allso very smart.))
Page: 1 of 5