Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Lord of the rings RPG

Page: 5 of 5
 Writer
01-13-2004, 5:50 PM
A glance was exchanged between Atalanta and Aragorn before Boromir stood and walked over to where Arrandir was seated.

"I have come for many things," he said. "The first was to search for my kinsman, now being called Arrandir." He dropped to his knees in front of Arrandir and continued. "I told my father what really happened and we would like you to return. No longer will you be known as an outcast. Please return to Minas Tirith with me and be known again by the name of Arvin."

Arrandir stood and pulled Boromir to his feet. "I accept my name and my home," he said. Then he smiled. "And if you desire to fight me again, simply let me know. I've got alternatives."

Boromir laughed and Arvin returned to his seat. Boromir turned away from him and explained the dream he and Faramir had been having.

"The Sword that was Broken is here!" Aragorn said, standing and showing the shards of Narsil. "The halfling is there," he continued, pointing to the hobbit with Gandalf. "Isildur's Bane is something that should remain hidden."

Boromir returned to his seat, amazed at what he had seen. He also told of the worries that Rohan was paying a tribute of horses to Mordor. Gandalf told his story and Legolas told of Gollum's escape. Gimli shared of the dwarves return to Moria and expressed his worry of what had happened to them.

"Of the two worries spoken, I can shed some light," Atalanta said, taking a stand once again. "Rohan does not give horses to Mordor, nor will they. Mordor has taken the horses it chooses.

As for the dwarves in Moria, There can be little hope. We did not encounter them on our way through, but there may be some hope as we went on the shortest path."

She returned to her seat and the council turned to the ring and its destruction. In the end, a rather large group of people decided to join the company, but in some cases, not go all the way to Mordor. Boromir wanted to return to Minas Tirith and Aragorn and Arvin chose to go with him. Atalanta had heard of rumors of danger in Rohan and would turn aside to help. For the moment, however, the company was very large and certain events would change peoples minds on where they were going.
 Black Knight of Keno
01-15-2004, 8:05 AM
Tepe thinked. Then he stood up and smiled to the company.
"You shall have my armies when you need them, but I have many things to do in my world..." then he kneeled to the company and gave Gandalf a shining horn. "You might have better use to this than it's old owner..." he sayd and stood up.
The meeting was soon over and Tepe walked to his horse.
He thinked the many things that happened in the council
 Writer
01-21-2004, 6:25 PM
Atalanta spent the days before the company departed with Arvin and Arwen. Every once in a while, she would cross paths with Aragorn, but when she did it was always a brief encounter. That is, until the day before they left.

She came upon him once when she was alone. He was standing, staring at the shards of Narsil, as he had been doing at least once a day since he got to Rivendell. Atalanta glanced at the other weapons in the room.

First, she saw Aiglos, the spear of Gil-Galad. Then her eyes brushed over Hadhafang, the sword of Elrond. Finally, she turned her gaze to Narsil.

"It was a beautiful sword," Aragorn said quietly. Atalanta nodded in silent agreement.

"And it still is," she replied. He turned to face her as she continued. "Why do you shy away from your past? You are the heir to the throne of Gondor, yet you refuse even the sword that is rightfully yours."

"And you," he returned, now fully facing her, "you have the power to reclaim your throne also. Are you not also fearful of your past and the future that should be yours? Do we not understand one another?"

"We do," Atalanta replied. "And we see the path we must take if Sauron attacks too quickly."

"I do not wish that," he said. "The dead should stay where they are."

"If this sword remains here, they shall," Atalanta reminded him. "There are only two swords that can turn the dead blades away. One lies there in pieces and the other will ride to Rohan where it will be well used."

"You know the curse as well as I do then?" he asked. Atalanta nodded.

"The Black Sword of the Forgotten Family of Rohan and Narsil, the Sword of the King of Gondor must enter the mountain together or the Dead will not be obedient and will kill the one who carries the sword."

"I dread going to the mountain," he said quietly. "Even more, I dread having to take you with me."

"Yet it must be so if that road must be taken," she answered. Then, she slipped out of the room as quietly as she had entered it.
 Black Knight of Keno
01-22-2004, 11:40 AM
Tepe was standing next to his horse. He tried to think what would happen if he wouldn't hop on his horse and ride away.
Tepe felt eyes piercing throught him. "Gandalf, why did you came?" Tepe asked and Gandalf answered: "I came because this is your destiny. No one will know it, but you have to save your own mind before you have to save the humankind and Aragorn from the blades of the dead ones..."
"What do you mean? I have no sword powerful enought to resist the blades of the dead..." Tepe said, climbing on the back of his horse. "Yes, you do. As soon as your mind is free, you will see the hole thing. You'll remember things that you now dont and so on. Now, ride to Hobbiton..." Gandalf sayd as Tepe rode off. Atalanta saw him riding just next to Elronds house towards Hobbiton.
 jokemaster
01-22-2004, 9:07 PM
Kent and Jimmy walked along, talking and catching up. Finally they ended up near the stables.
"So, do you ever plan on revealing your identity to anyone else?" Asked Jimmy.
"Not if I can help it." said Kent.
"Why? The dangers over." Said Jimmy.
"You know why, many people would still kill me if they had the chance. I'm not sure I really blame them."
 Writer
01-24-2004, 11:28 PM
The next day, Atalanta and Arvin came together to the appointed place for the company to set out. Both were silent unless spoken to and sat down to wait for the others to get there.
 jokemaster
01-26-2004, 10:55 PM
Kent and Jimmy both arrived at the appointed place.
"Hello. Atalanta, this is Jimmy, Jimmy this is Atalanta."
 Writer
01-27-2004, 12:18 AM
Atalanta nodded her greeting to Jimmy and introduced Arvin.

"Perhaps you have heard of him as Arrandir," she said. "He has taken on his real name now that he is no longer an outcast."
 jokemaster
01-27-2004, 11:27 AM
"Yes, I heard about that" Said Kent, Jimmy watching the both of them carefully.
 Writer
01-27-2004, 5:44 PM
"So Kent," Atalanta said, finally deciding to break the silence. "What are your plans for this journey? Are you planning on going all the way with Frodo to Mordor or are you also turning off somewhere? I am going to Rohan while Arvin will join Boromir and Aragorn in going to Gondor."
 jokemaster
01-27-2004, 10:24 PM
"Oh, I'm guess I'm going wherever fate takes me." He said.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-07-2004, 1:53 PM
"Oh, you going allready?" Tepe asked, riding next to them and looking at the group. "I thought you would want to fight in the gates of Mordor" He said and looked at the grou that was leaving soon towards Mordor with the ring. "You know, Osgiliath will burn soon, we should try to go protect it... Only few weeks until Gondor and most parts of Rohan will be destroyed and gonquered by Sauron and Saruman..." Tepe mumbled and looked back at Arvin and Atalanta.
 Writer
02-08-2004, 9:38 PM
"Indeed," Arvin said, "Osgiliath may already be taken. I have heard from Boromir that the city was still held by Gondor when he left, but there can be no mistake that the enemy means to destroy it."

"As for Rohan," Atalanta added, "King Theoden was still well when Theodred left his side, but I have heard of a man among the king's advisors who I do not believe can be trusted. I should very much like if our party were to leave Rivendell at once, but we are not all here yet. Where is Aragorn? Gandalf said he was coming and so did those four hobbits. Where are they?"
 jokemaster
02-08-2004, 11:27 PM
"Knowing hobbits, eating"
 Black Knight of Keno
02-09-2004, 11:08 AM
"I think I saw three of them trying to steal food from Elrond's palace. But I dont know nothing about Frod... the ringbearer" Tepe said and unmounted. As he unmounted, the group saw a great armor on him. It was one of his ancesters and it was made from hard metals, allmost like mithril. Tepe looked at the amazed group. "What...?" he asked as he covered the armor with his cape
 jokemaster
02-09-2004, 12:03 PM
"I guess the stories are true. Mithril has been found."
 Black Knight of Keno
02-09-2004, 2:01 PM
"Yes, they have found mithril, but this isn't mithril. This metal is called Asir. "
 Writer
02-09-2004, 10:17 PM
Atalanta made an almost unnoticeable movement when she heard what Tepe had said. Asir? Could it be possible? she thought. She was not given much time to think because the rest of the company quickly arrived.

Aragorn came first, followed by Gandalf and the hobbits. Boromir came next. Legolas and Gimli came together, arguing as they came. Elrond came with them, along with some elves from Rivendell and made a farewell speech. Then the company filed slowly out of Rivendell.
 jokemaster
02-09-2004, 11:26 PM
Kent tailed alongside the hobbits. One, Frodo, seemed to be serious, another one, Kent didn't know his name seemed to be looking out for him, and two just seemed to be bored.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-16-2004, 3:08 PM
Tepe rode with the group. He looked as some men looked at his armor. Tepe didn't care, he only put the cape over so it wouldn't attract too much attention. Then they arrived to Rohan

((Wildjedi, now's the time for you to take control))
 Writer
02-16-2004, 5:39 PM
((WOW!!! You really meant it when you said you were going to speed things up! No Moria and loosing Gandalf and Boromir... none of Frodo leaving the company with Sam... nothing whatsoever about Merry and Pippin. Gee. I guess we'll just act like all of that has happened.))

The company, by this time somewhat diminished in number, strode up to the doors of the hall of Meduseld. Hama, the doorward came out and addressed Gandalf.

"I cannot allow you before Theoden King so armed, Gandalf Grayhame," he said. "By order of Grima Wormtounge."

Gandalf sighed and turned to Atalanta.

"Perhaps you had better exercise your power here," he told her. She sighed and turned away.

"Is this really necessary?" she asked, still keeping her back to the door.

"It is," Gandalf replied quietly. With a swirling movement, Atalanta spun around, sword in hand and showed it to Hama.

"This is the sword of the Forgotten Family of Rohan," she informed him. Holding up her hand, she continued, "and this is the ring of that family. I hereby take control of Rohan, for Theoden's mind is in a weakened state."

She stepped forward, as if challenging him to defy her. "We will enter the hall fully armed."

They entered the hall and approached the king. Wormtounge saw them and slid forward, part fear, part anger in his eyes.

"Why are they armed?" he screamed.

"I have taken control," Atalanta answered. She showed him her sword and ring.

"I will not submit to a sword," he scoffed. Atalanta turned to Gimli.

"Gimli, if you please," Atalanta said. Gimli stepped forward and held Wormtounge where he was. Atalanta took one look at the king and sighed.

"Gandalf," she said, "Here is where you must take over. I know nothing of removing spells."

Soon after, the king was in his right mind again and Atalanta stepped forward.

"Theoden of Rohan," she addressed him. He frowned at not being addressed as the king. She drew her sword and cast it at his feet. "This is the sword of the Forgotten Family of Rohan. In your time of weakness, I took your throne. I hereby give it back to you, for you are well again."
 Black Knight of Keno
02-16-2004, 6:05 PM
Tepe looked Theoden. "Now as you, Theoden, King, are the ruler of Rohan, I hereby give you all my armies of elf's except the one's I choose to come with me to the black gate's of Mordor" Tepe said, kneeling to Theoden, as he sat down. Theoden looked Tepe. "And you are who, my dear elf?" Theoden asked. Tepe stood up and removed his hood and cape. As they fell to the floor, some of the soldiers and guards got even more frightened, seeing the armor that Tepe was wearing. "If you don't mind, Legolas" Tepe said and Legolas gave Tepe the helmet. "I am Tepe Greenforest, the ruler of all Vanyar on Middle-Earth" Tepe said, putting his shiny helmet on. Tepe looked around as the people hwo knowed the legends, looked at Tepe's armor.
 jokemaster
02-16-2004, 11:48 PM
Kent kept himself hidden in the shadows, leaning against the wall. He knew he couldn't refuse to reveal his true identity if asked by the king of Rohan.
 Writer
02-18-2004, 8:31 PM
"My lady!" Theoden exclaimed, suddenly realizing what had just taken place with Atalanta. A look of wonder crossed over his face. "Why should you return to me what is rightfully yours?"

"Take my services," she told him, "not my rulership. I do not desire a throne nor a kingdom to rule. I should like to be useful and will do my best to be so in doing as you tell me."

His eyes widened. "You have not changed since I last saw you, but at the time, you said your name was Valwen."

"It is an elvish nickname," Atalanta answered. "I often used that and Lightning when I was travelling quietly."

"You must be very old by now," Eowyn said, at this point startled into speech.

"I am over 400 years old," Atalanta admitted and the room fell into a surprised silence.
 jokemaster
02-18-2004, 9:54 PM
Wow, 400 years old, older than I guessed. His guess had been about 250 years at the highest. Jimmy bowed behind Atalanta, distracting the others from Kent's mysterious hiding in the shadows.
 Writer
02-23-2004, 11:42 PM
"Our attention must no longer dwell on me," Atalanta said, breaking the silence. "War is approaching you. You must do something about it."

"My son is not here," Theoden said suddenly. "Where is he? I want his opinion in this as well."

"My Lord," Eowyn answered sadly, "your son was waylaid by orcs and killed."

Theoden's face turned stony and he stood to leave the room. Eowyn tried to go after him, but Atalanta stopped her. The two of them stared after the king as he left.

Soon after, there was a funeral for Theodred. They all went to it and watched as Theodred's body was carried into the tomb. When Eowyn began to sing, Atalanta's voice joined in the song. It was clear she had heard it before and knew it well.

Not much later, the company was back in the Golden Hall discussing what would be done about the war.

"Saruman will attack you," Gandalf told Theoden. "You should ride out to meet him. Drive him away from Edoras and keep him away."

"I will not risk open war," Theoden said stubbornly. Atalanta sighed and Aragorn looked up from where he was smoking.

"Open war is upon you," he said. Arvin agreed.

"There is no way around open war," he said. "Saruman will empty Isenguard against you. It must not come here."

"Neither Arvin nor Aragorn are king of Rohan," Theoden snapped. "I alone bear that burden and I will not fight."

"What is the king's decision?" Gandalf interrupted. Theoden turned to look at him.

"We will make for Helm's Deep," he finally said. Atalanta's eyes turned to the ceiling, as if in despair. Gandalf stared at the king for a moment, then nodded. He stood and left the room with much of the company following him.

"They cannot hold Helm's Deep," Atalanta said, hating to be so negative toward a place in her own country. "Not with so few men."

"They flee to the mountains when they should stand and fight!" Gimli exclaimed.

"Who will defend them if not their king?" Arvin put in. Aragorn was less harsh.

"Helm's Deep has worked in the past," he said. Atalanta frowned.

"Yes, in the past it has," she said. "But this is not the past. This is the present and there are fewer men to guard it now. It cannot be held."

"You all must be there," Gandalf said. "With you, the defences must hold, but I must say, Theoden is walking into a trap this time. Atalanta, Aragorn, Tepe. The defences have to hold."

"They will hold," Aragorn said. The others were wondering why Tepe had been singled out as well, for a few of them had not been there for Tepe's declaration. Gandalf leapt up on Shadowfax and rode away at high speed, racing for Eomer and his men who were on their way north.

Atalanta motioned for Tepe and Aragorn to follow her and they went just outside the wall of the city.

"They will soon give the order for the city to be emptied," she told them. "I fully believe we can keep Helm's Deep to ourselves, but I cannot help but wonder at the price we will pay."

"It may be great indeed," Aragorn said. "If only Theoden would send out riders. Gandalf has gone after Eomer, but we could also call on the help of the Elves. Lothlorien is not far away and I feel they might answer the call, seeing who Tepe is."

"There will come a time when our fellowship will separate once again," Atalanta said thougtfully. "I wonder that our three paths may lie on the same road."

"The Paths of the Dead," Aragorn said. "They are very close, but we must not trust ourselves there yet. Our need is not that great."

Soon after, all of Edoras was emptied, the inhabitants making their way to Helm's Deep.
 jokemaster
02-23-2004, 11:55 PM
"It will be soon" Kent stated behind Aragorn. His head was still cloaked. Some wondered how he managed to keep it on.
 Writer
02-24-2004, 12:07 AM
"Yes," Atalanta said softly. "I know."

The company followed the stream of people away from Edoras toward Helm's Deep.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-24-2004, 11:36 AM
Tepe looked the people leave the town. Tepe was standing on the empty city walls. He blowed on his silvery and Arin horn and many other horns answered. Tepe looked around and saw many messengers ride towards Lorien, Rivendell and the hidden city of the elves, Vanyarmоr(Golden elf jewel). Tepe climbed down the wall and mounted his horse. He rode fast in front of the group. He got past the other and when some of the group that had followed him, tried to join him, Gandalf stopped them and they got back where they were before. Gandalf looked towards Tepe that disappeared behind a hill. The huge group of men, wizard, elfs etc arrived into helm's deep. Many had died when the wolf riders had attacked them. Aragorn stayed with Legolas on the gates to make sure everyone got in. Then they closed the gates.
Hours past and the night fell. Helm's deep was lighten only by the torches around the walls. Then one guard saw a huge army of torches come towards them. When the army got closer, they could hear Uruk-hai sing their evil songs that mocked the elfs and humans. The army got even closer. People were closed to the caves and everyone who could wield a sword were on the walls. A black rain started to drop down.

Tepe rode infront of an army of thousand and some more elves that were armored and armed on the finest armors found in Rivendell, Lorien and Vanyarmоr. Tepe sang a quiet and sad song as they got closer to Helm's deep. Tepe rode a flag where was a picture of two trees, one gold, one silver. The wind made it flap when they got closer to the battle that was raging. Tepe got to the battle part in the song and the army started to sang it too. The elves attacked to the startled Uruk-hai's that turned and attacked back.
 Writer
03-03-2004, 3:24 PM
(How about we speed things up a little? It's a little difficult to post a fight that took a full night.)

When the battle seemed lost, Gandalf and Eomer rode down into battle and saved the day. (I know it sounds a little corny.) The Uruk Hai, the ones who were supposed to be fearless, fled the battlefield into a forrest that seemed to grow overnight. None of the Uruk Hai returned from that forest, a forest of Huorns from Fangorn.

There on the battlefield, Atalanta had gotten separated from the rest of the party, but she rejoined the company in driving the orcs into the forrest.

"I feared that you had been killed," Arvin said. "Aragorn was worried that he would have to walk his road alone."

"Not alone," Atalanta replied. Arvin took it to mean that she had not died and would be joining Aragorn, but she knew something that neither Aragorn nor Arvin knew.

Even if Atalanta had been killed, the Paths of the Dead would still be accessible. There were three swords made to resist the dead blades, but only two were needed to subdue the dead. If one of the three owners were killed, the other two could still enter the mountain and gain the help of the dead.

All three, Aragorn, Atalanta, and Tepe were still alive and well. The dead ones would submit without question once all three swords were revealed.

For now, the company rode to Isenguard, where they found Merry and Pippin feasting happily on the broken walls.

"An unexpected sight," Atalanta called to them. They waved happily.

"But not an unpleasant one?" Pippin asked. "We are enjoying a few well earned comforts."

"Hobbits," Gandalf muttered in mock frustration. "We are here to see Treebeard and you hobbits will come with us."

"As you like," Merry said. He hopped on the horse with Atalanta. While speaking with Treebeard, Gandalf noticed that Saruman had come to a window.

"Is that my old friend?" he said sorrowfully. His voice sounded as if he was old and tired. It persuaded many of the men to feel sorry for him. "Will my friend Gandalf come up to me?"

"I will not," Gandalf answered. "You would do well not to ask."

The others sighed in relief. The two wizards continued to battle with words until Saruman was broken. From a higher window, a little present was given by Wormtounge. Pippin picked it up, but Gandalf took it quickly, much to the relief of many of the older ones there. The Palantir was not something that Pippin should be handling.

With all of this done, they rode back to Edoras and found the citizens had all been able to return in the time that they had been at Isenguard.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-03-2004, 4:15 PM
Tepe stepped next to Theoden, sorrowing about his son on the graves. Tepe looked the grave. "We should leave now to help Gondor, my lord" Tepe said and looked at Theodens face. "Why should we do it, Lord Tepe? Is that the path that was meant to us? To help the betraying ones? To die in a battle with our kindsmen for nothing?" Theoden said quietly. "My lord, you saw what Saruman do. And he has only Isengard. Mordor is a huge, black land where the every growing evil lives. Theoden, if you do not battle now, Gondor will be crushed and then will come Rohan's turn. You know it as well as me and everyone else. Now risk yourself to an open war or be crushed if you like, but I am not going to stand here any longer with a coward like you" Tepe said and turned to Edoras and walked towards it, being grabbed by Theoden. "You shall say nothing like that to me, you hear!? We may go, we may not go, but still you have no confidence in me!?" Theoden shouted and Tepe grabbed his arm that let go. "You have to lead your people to the war or else you will never have this beautigul land, it's forests or hills where the wild horses live!" Tepe shouted back and walked into Edoras.

Theoden started to think about the war and Mordor and many things as he walked slowly towards Edoras. When he got to the palace, he saw the elven army get ready to leave. Tepe had taken the first step. The step where Rohan's doom would lie if Rohan wouldn't leave the lands and go to the wars.

Tepe got his horse ready as Theoden stepped into his palace. Tepe looked at him and then turned to his horse. He mounted and looked around, seeing that Gandalf and some other of the group walked towards him. "Gandalf, do not say anything. Theden is too stubbern to help me. You shall have to deal with the deads with yourselfs..." Tepe said and looked at the group. Tepe looked at some shocked faces that soon vanished.
 jokemaster
03-03-2004, 9:52 PM
"There he goes again. What now?" Kent asked the rest of the group.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-04-2004, 11:38 AM
"If Theoden accepts his destiny, we shall meet again... Now I must go" Tepe said and nodded. He turned to the army. "We shall ride to Gondor!!" Tepe shouted and the army left Rdoras and headed towards Gondor.

*Time warp!!*

Tepe looked his army that had camped between Gondor and Rohan. Then he saw a fire rise from the mountain's top. "Gondor... Gondor's border's are breatched..." Tepe mumbled but he didn't know that one of the hobbits had lighten the first fire.

Aragorn stormed into the golden palace. "Gondor is asking for aid!" He shouted and Theoden turned, amazed. After a huge talk and argue, Theoden accepted that it was the destiny of his people to aid Gondor. Rohan's army assembled and rode towards Gondor. Many moments later, Rohan's riders were camped near the tunnel of the dead one's. Theoden was talking to the strange man in the darkness of his tent as Aragorn walked in and Theoden left. Elrond and Aragorn talked for a while and to the end, Aragorn got the newly made sword of Isildur. Tepe rode into the ledge where Theoden, Aragorn and others of the group were camped. He was covered with a dark blue cape and a hood that was on his head. Legolas and Gimli stopped Tepe and Gimli went to alert the others from the group that Tepe was originally. Aragorn came too. When everyone was hatgered around Tepe and his horse, Tepe said quietly: "I am here to meet the dead one's". Tepe looked Aragorn and Atalanta that were next to Tepe. "You coming or what?" Tepe said, unmounting. Tepe took his hood off and then looked the two. "We should go now" Tepe said and looked the path that led to the gates.
 jokemaster
03-05-2004, 12:00 AM
Kent jumped down from a ledge in front of Aragorn and Atalanta, and walked into the cave behind Tepe. He had followed them all the way on foot.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-08-2004, 4:12 PM
Tepe turned and looked Kent. "Kent, what are you doing here?" Tepe said and looked Kent, now even angryer. "Kent, this is too evil place for you, but you shall come if you want" Tepe then said. They walked into the cave. They heard evil laughting after many shouts. Then they saw the ghost city of the dead appear to them and so did the army. Kent threw rocks and swung his sword throught the ghost's just like anyone that hasn't meant to be there would do in panic. Tepe looked at the leader. Aragorn and Atalanta were silent just like Tepe. Tepe heard heavy breathing, coming from Kent that had tired a little from the panicing but allready calmed down. Tepe stepped forward. "You, king of the dead ones', why are you frightened of us?" Tepe asked and hid under his hood. The dead king laughted. "We, the dead ones' are not afraid of no-one" it laughted and drew it's sword out. Tepe looked the king that commanded one of the dead ones' to attack Tepe. Tepe drew his sword whats' grey jewel glowed. The king flinched and the dead warrior attacked. Tepe blocked the sword of the ghost and made a nice scar on the green glowing cheack of the ghost. Tepe looked as the dead warrior retreated, frightened. Aragorn and Atalanta drew their swords and the king backed a little. "You shall now fulfill your promise" Aragon said and the king bowed.
 Writer
03-08-2004, 6:39 PM
In the middle of his bow, the dead king frowned and demanded proof that the other two swords were also there. Atalanta stepped forward to face him.

"This is the Black Sword of the Forgotten Family of Rohan," she said as she reached out to grab his hand. He flinched when her hand did not pass through his. He winced when she placed his hand on the blade of her sword.

The dead king nodded, but with a defiant grin to Aragorn, he raised his sword and prepared to kill Aragorn. In a flash, Aragorn raised Anduril and deflected the king's blow. The king's eyes widened.

"That sword was broken!" he exclaimed. Aragorn nodded.

"It has been remade," he answered. "Now, as I have said before, we have come to hold you to your oath. You will come to the aid of Gondor with us."

The dead were quickly assembled and joined the company, causing much fear to be felt by some of the company, Gimli especially. Arvin stood silently by Gimli and listened to his fears.

"They could kill us in a second," he whispered. "There's no telling when they might turn on us and there are only three in our company who can fight them. Three will be all too quickly thrown down."

"Not these three," Arvin answered, a smile touching his face. "Besides, if the dead ones were to kill any of the three, they would be punished to remain this way for eternity. They dare not do that, for it is peace that they want and when they have fulfilled this oath, it is peace that they will get."
 jokemaster
03-08-2004, 8:30 PM
"So, which one is it. Remain this way, or help us?" Said Kent.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-09-2004, 3:13 PM
"They have to help us. That is what they wowed to Gondor and that they shall fulfill" Tepe said to Kent. "We are going to a small visit at our friends, the pirates" Tepe continued and walked to the king. He talked with the dead king for all rest of the way
 jokemaster
03-09-2004, 8:23 PM
Kent stayed silent on the way, only speaking one time, trying unsuccessfully to strike up a convesation with one of the dead. He checked his bow and his sword, and put them back.
 Writer
03-09-2004, 8:34 PM
Atalanta walked at the front of the company, keeping silent as she went. Occasionally, she would aske one of the dead about their life and, almost as if they didn't want to, they explained what had happened in the entire course of his life.

"Now we go forth with the Three Swords at our head," one told her. "Mordor will pay for our suffering."

"Good," Atalanta told him and went back to her silence.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-30-2004, 10:45 AM
((Just bumping, please, no new join's))

Tepe walked to Atalanta after they got out of the tunnel. "We will have to depart here. This is the point where Aragorn will take over. You may go with him if you want, same will concern Kent too. I will have to leave. I must see my people immediatly... I don't think the armies will be in the proper use in the... human hands..." Tepe said and whistled. He heard a clacking sound from his horse. Tepe's horse had came all the way around the mountains, it knew it's master's mind.
"Ng'olwe na i bal, Atalanta" Tepe said and then looked Atalanta. He smiled and then rode off.

((Translation: Wisdom is the power, Atalanta))
 Curt-Man
05-30-2004, 12:17 PM
Name: Grim GoldSkull
Specie: Dwarf
Homeplace: Moria
Horse: none
Axe: Serathil(axe of the Quick)

Bio: Grim grew up in the tunnels of moria wiht the rest of the dwarves, he grew up in training everyday wiht an axe, he is now the head of the dwarven warriors

------------------------------------------------------------------

as a small group of orcs walk through oen of the outer most tunnels Grim tunrs to his soldiers " ok you three take the bridge at the end, you 5 take the other side and you four, follow me"

Grim and his warrios sneak to an ambush the group os orcs, then wiht a huge warcry the dwarves strike they come form the the shadows and slice up the orcs, the orcs did not have a chance, but thye did get inone lucky ht to one of the 13 warriors

" dammit!, they got Bagli" said one of the warriors " this can't keep happening, we have a limited amount of warriosr, you are my elite, you can't die on me!"

and the warriors hold up thier axes in triumph and let out a victory cry " good, now lets get back to the camp, hope their is no more casulties"
"aye" mumble all the dwarves

and they start thier long walk back to the camp, and encounter a small group of tunnel lizards, but they are no problem and do almost no damage

the group gets back, Grim goes and stands up on the main stage
" i am sorry, but we have lost one, therfore we will do what he did best, in memory of Bagli we will ahve a feast,prepare the boar!"
 Black Knight of Keno
05-30-2004, 12:27 PM
((I SAID NO NEW JOINS!!))
 Curt-Man
05-30-2004, 12:36 PM
(oh, i'm sorry, its just i really like lotr, but ok, its your thread)
 Writer
06-06-2004, 3:29 AM
"I will follow Aragorn," Arvin announced. "I will follow my king wherever he leads me."

"I will meet Sauron's armies in battle," Atalanta said slowly. "It is my task to go with Aragorn. I assume you have not forgotten. The dead ones will not fight for us unless two of us are standing before them. If you leave, I must stay, but if you stayed, I would stay as well. I cannot leave this."

She lapsed into a language unknown to all who were there, but quickly shook her head roughly.

"Ach!" she hissed. "I must not allow myself to be carried away in such a manner."

She fell in behind Aragorn and slipped into silence.
Page: 5 of 5