Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mrear 2!

Page: 11 of 12
 Redwing
08-27-2003, 6:37 AM
*K'Warra grins*

K'Warra: I suppose I'm fortunate then that you are such a fool.
 BattleDog
08-31-2003, 8:16 PM
*Drago kills off another 20 demons, then one gets in a lucky shot and Drago's Left arm falls to the ground.*

Drago: You Bastard. *Fillets demon.*
 Redwing
09-21-2003, 6:35 AM
((Hm. It still says I'm the last poster in this thread, except, as I just discovered, I'm not. :/))

*K'Warra focuses his senses on Taarnt, attempting to find a weakness*

Perhaps if the half-elf weakens him...but I must find some way to prevent them from killing each other...I must capture him. He knows my secret, and I need to know how, and from where...
 Scar Da Kookee
09-21-2003, 1:12 PM
((I get that alot :animelol: ))
 Deac
09-21-2003, 6:18 PM
*Itrok swings his sword, but Taarnt dodges, and counters, knocking Itrok back*

Taarnt: Think, fool! You have become little better than I!

*Taarnt is suddenly knocked down. Jiyle lowers his gun*
 Redwing
09-22-2003, 6:15 AM
*K'Warra laughs*

K'Warra: How pathetic, Taarnt. So afraid of a corpse that you must appeal to its sense of morality?
 Deac
09-22-2003, 5:04 PM
Taarnt: Unfortunatley I'm dying. How... no. No matter. You'll never know. Never know why I was here. Enjoy corrption, lich.

*Taarnt's eyes close*
 Scar Da Kookee
09-22-2003, 6:28 PM
Sertmor *still sitting on the side lines, in a tree* "Could that be any more of a pathetic death?" *short laugh, then drops to the ground* "I'm surprised you haven't driven a stake through his heart, after all he was,... Is a vampire."
 Redwing
09-23-2003, 6:38 AM
*K'Warra dashes over to Taarnt's body*

K'Warra: DAMN! No, impossible, he wouldn't die just like that...something funny's going on here...
 Scar Da Kookee
09-23-2003, 2:41 PM
*Sertmor walks over to Taarnt's body, pulling out his sword.*

Sertmor "I hate wanna-be's"

*Sertmor raises his sword, and begins his swing for Taarnt's neck...*
 Deac
09-23-2003, 5:28 PM
*Taarnt's eyes glow*

Taarnt: Now I am the Lich!
 Redwing
09-23-2003, 6:19 PM
*K'Warra grabs Sertmor's arm, unnecessarily*

K'Warra: Young fool, what do you think you're doing? *to Taarnt* Excellent. Now that you're undead, I don't need to worry about killing you when I rip what I want to know out of your skull!
 Deac
09-24-2003, 5:06 PM
*Taarnt and Itrok begin hurling energy at each other. The battle continues, as demonlings gather around them until...*

Itrok: ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHH!

*Itrok rams Starkiller into Taarnt's skull. The dark fire goes out*

Taarnt: So...cold...
 Redwing
09-25-2003, 2:57 AM
*K'Warra takes the opportunity to hurl a spell at Taarnt. The energy passes through the lich and hurtles off into the distance*

K'Warra: Damn the mage who taught me that spell! That wasn't supposed to happen...
 Deac
09-25-2003, 7:44 PM
Itrok: Is he gone? Can I go now... I

We...

Have much left to do. The era of Itrok is over. The soul of Taarnt is freed from this plane, and the chaos surrounding it gone.
This may not seem much, but it will be vital in the days to come. Itrok was a bearer to bring me back here, a messenger of this Avatar.
Once again, it is the dawning of a new day...

*Itrok collapses, the sword staying fixed in the groun*

Jiyle: That's odd...
 Redwing
09-26-2003, 9:28 AM
*K'Warra narrows his eyes and walks up to Itrok's body*

K'Warra: Typical god...he was using the half-elf all along. What now?

*He experimentally touches the sword*
 Deac
09-26-2003, 3:44 PM
*The sword strikes K'Warra with lightnening*

Not to use, but to destroy a Darkstar. He would have died before without me. I am not for gains, or glory. My road is offered to those who are ready to die for me...

Jiyle: I am the Sword that strikes at Evil. I am the blade forged for one purpose. I am the everlasting star that outshines all blackness. I am the Starkiller.
 Scar Da Kookee
09-26-2003, 4:53 PM
*Sertmor sees the sun raising in the distence, he backs off, but soon to morph into a swarm of bats, which flys off away from daylight.*
 Redwing
09-27-2003, 5:07 PM
K'Warra: Stow the dramatics. If Taarnt's dead, then we need to get out of here. *looks over Jiyle* Pity. I preferred the half-elf.

Elizabeth: Wait! What about his sister?
 Scar Da Kookee
09-27-2003, 7:01 PM
*Vorador watches the group from a distence.*

Vorador "...And I did give more faith in that pathetic whelp then I should of had... Bah!"
 Deac
09-28-2003, 7:00 PM
*Itrok's sister steps out from behind the shield where she had hidden. She cries over Itrok's body, and Jiyle lays a supportive hand on her shoulder*

Jiyle:He has joined with US.

*He turns to K'Warra*

Jiyle: How did he know about these elves?
 Redwing
09-28-2003, 10:32 PM
K'Warra: How the hell would I know? I would've..."asked" him, if you hadn't, well, stabbed him in the face. Thanks for nothing, by the way.
 Deac
09-29-2003, 3:49 PM
Jiyle: Not my doing. He had to go. The chaos he was causing was immense. He carried something else, it would seem, something the Darkstar wanted. Something nasty.
 Redwing
09-29-2003, 8:23 PM
K'Warra: What are you talking about? He was the Darkstar, how could he have something the Darkstar wanted to get?
 Deac
09-30-2003, 5:05 PM
Jiyle: Taarnt contained a demon, a rather nasty one. I just hope it died with him.
 Scar Da Kookee
09-30-2003, 5:46 PM
*Vorador crouches down on the far from the group, using his bat-like vampire ears to continue to listen to the conversation.*
 Redwing
10-01-2003, 4:55 AM
K'Warra: You're making no sense, Starkiller. *He begins another word then stops abruptly* No. NO. We have to find the rest of the elves NOW!
 Deac
10-03-2003, 4:23 PM
Jiyle: Taarnt had TWO avatars! Two! You didn't think that Alminstar and Lokpihet were the only to not have corporeal form, did you!?
 Redwing
10-04-2003, 8:33 AM
((Two avatars?! o_O))

K'Warra: Stow your two avatars. I smell the Cauldron nearby. That means it's been uncovered, which means... *K'Warra tears off into the underbrush, towards the pillar of smoke marking the direction Taarnt had come from*
 Deac
10-04-2003, 11:42 AM
Jiyle: Fool. You go to your death. He'll remember. He never forgets.

Then again, neither do I.
 Redwing
10-05-2003, 6:43 AM
*K'Warra bursts through the trees into a large, winding clearing with an elven village nestled in it. A few small chamelea elves were running around in a panic, their skin changing to show bright patterns conveying shock and fear. Several of the houses, including those up in the trees, were burning. K'Warra collars the nearest panicked elf and lifts him up to eye level*

K'Warra: Where are the Zanlings? Tell me now!

*Terrified, the elf points a shaky finger to the northwest part of the village. The pillar of smoke is rising into the sky from that location. K'Warra drops the elf and runs on all fours towards the smoke*

Elizabeth: *floating after him as fast as she could* What is going on?

*K'Warra gives no answer*
 Mandalorian54
10-06-2003, 8:28 PM
I feel like joining so rather than reading all the pages I was hoping someone would be willing to briefly summerize the whole thread or whatever a solo hunter with her own agenda needs to know. My character is posted in the character bio thread, but to make her apropriate for this thread She'll be a vampire(just like in the movei) Unless that's not allowed, in that case and elf.
 Scar Da Kookee
10-06-2003, 9:37 PM
((Post your character bio in here. and make sure you use the OOS's :D))
 Mandalorian54
10-06-2003, 9:59 PM
Name: Selene
Race: unknown
Sex: female
Weapons:silver blades

Bio: She is a vampire with high morals, who gives her service as a mercinary. She is very agile, fast, and skilled with blades. She is beautiful and deadly.
 Redwing
10-07-2003, 7:10 AM
((OOS: We were doing the whole vampires=evilnasty thing, but if Deac doesn't have any objections, I'm sure we can get 'round that somehow XD

Don't forget that we're a fantasy world in the industrial age, tho ^_~))

*K'Warra stops in front of a burning house. He sniffs the air and looks deflated. Elizabeth catches up with him*

Elizabeth: What's going on?

K'Warra: I gave the Cauldron to the Zanling elven family decades ago. *stares at the burning house, eyes narrowed* Looks like someone else finally found.

*The long, serpentine form of a dragon rises from burning embers of the house as it collapses on itself further. The wingless, giant dragon stops in its vertical ascent to hover above the house, body almost perfectly vertical, held aloft by an invisible force, its scales shimmering in the sun. Its tail remains in the burning framework of the elven house*

Dragon: So...K'Warra, Starkiller, and their companions, all...alive. I see that Taarnt failed in his mission.
 Deac
10-07-2003, 3:46 PM
Jiyle: And are you the one that sent him, Dragon of The Pit?
 Mandalorian54
10-07-2003, 11:49 PM
Don't forget that we're a fantasy world in the industrial age, tho

Ya I know, but what I really need is an alternative to reading thirteen pages of this story. I wan't to join, but don't know where to start, or where to bump in.
 Scar Da Kookee
10-07-2003, 11:51 PM
((Hey Mandalorian, not to be a jerk, but i like giving advice ^_^

double parathesis is a usual common customary for out of story chatter :D))
 Mandalorian54
10-07-2003, 11:55 PM
well six hundred posts ago that might have been nessesary, in this case I already knew and chose not too.

but thanks anyway.;)
 Scar Da Kookee
10-08-2003, 12:00 AM
((Argh! it confussles me!!!))
 Redwing
10-08-2003, 8:01 AM
((OOC indicators are your friends, Mandy :D))

Dragon: Yes, I did. Shame he didn't finish his task, but no matter. Now that I have the Cauldron of Life, immortality is finally within my reach. I shall finally take the throne of power I have been denied for so long! Not even you, the Starkiller, shall be able to stand in my way now.

K'Warra: You fool...
 Deac
10-08-2003, 5:31 PM
Jiyle: Which of them are you then? I would know who it is I have slain before the battle
 Redwing
10-08-2003, 10:06 PM
Dragon: I am Shunaria, of the Old Ones. I have been waiting for this day longer than any of you could possibly imagine.

K'Warra: Never heard of you.

Dragon: You do not know me, but I know all of you only too well.

K'Warra: What's that supposed to mean?

Dragon: If you try to stand in my way, you will find out soon enough.

*A deep red portal rips open in the air, high above everyone's heads. Lightning crackles around it*
 Mandalorian54
10-08-2003, 11:50 PM
((I guess it can't hurt. Since I don't really know anything about the story I'll just use the ol wake up in the middle of no where ploy.))

I awoke to a dizzy haze, starring up at the sky. The stars shone brightly and the moon had a misty ring around it. As my head started to clear I felt an intense pain in my stomach and smelt the scent of decayed flesh.

I struggled to roll onto my stomach and elevate myself with my hands. The pain in my stomach got worse and I saw blood dripping from my stomach. I forced myself up and sat on my knees, applying pressure to ease the pain as much as I could I soon found my hands covered in blood. All around me there were dead bodies with swords protruding from decayed corpses and the earth was stained rich red.

The stench was soo strong I felt a sickness rise from my stomach to my mouth, and out. I passed out once more to lay amoung the dead as one of them.

I had been in a great battle, between two vampire clans, I'm a vampire you see, but I would soon learn I was the only survivor of my clan.
 Scar Da Kookee
10-09-2003, 12:28 AM
*Vorador was about to follow the group but lost interest due to a messager's arrival.*

Vorador "What is it?"

Messenger "Great news, the Blood Scythe Clan is eliminated, at great loss."

Vorador "Good, those men we sent are,... were imcompitent enough to allow themselves to stay alive."

Messenger "But my lord! Those were some of our best broods!"

Vorador "Were..."
 Mandalorian54
10-09-2003, 1:23 AM
Selene woke up what seemed like a lifetime later. She struggled to her feet and stumbled aimlessly across the battlefield. She noticed the bleeding from her stomach had stopped. Somthing came to mind and she headed back.

Standing among countless corpses she circled, looking for somthing, not even sure what she was looking for. Then she saw it, near where she had lain. From the body of a large vampire a silver sword reflected the moonlight into her eye in a faint glimmer.

She shuffled over to it and pulled it from the corpse, which stirred. A clawed hand gripped tightly to her leather pants. A snarl sounded from a bloody scarred face.

Selene neeled down and looked the vampire in the eyes, the beast bit at her, but sencelessly, he could not reach her. She kept a straight face as she slid her sword slowly into the man's snarling mouth, a yell died half way out the man's mouth, and soon his body became limp.

Selene rose to her feet and sheathed her blade in a concealed scabbard behind her long coat.

Already she felt her strength returning and began to walk as gracefully as she once had, she headed across the hills, with a field of death behind her, forever behind her now.
 Deac
10-09-2003, 7:00 PM
*And through the portal, a great winged demon comes. It has long, black claws atop it's wings and wields a great black blade*

Demon:What do you think, Starkiller? See what Taarnt was carrying inside him!
 Redwing
10-10-2003, 7:11 AM
((Not quite what I had in mind, but alright ;)))

K'Warra: What is this?
 Deac
10-10-2003, 4:04 PM
Hahaha! Shouldn't have refused me, should you, K'warra?

*Jiyle draws Starkiller and slings his gun over his shoulder*

Jiyle: This is my heritage. I will send you back to the void, Darkstar.
 BattleDog
10-10-2003, 9:10 PM
*Drago is still whearing his armor and carring his shield, his arm has reatached its self, he takes a defensive stance.*
Page: 11 of 12