Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Life of a Jedi

Page: 1 of 5
 Apologetic
10-11-2003, 1:16 AM
This is my First Rpg but lets try it
Rules:
standard ones, you kno the works, no god mode super charicters like "Indestructable shields/armor or invincible skill" You get it

Name:Apologetic Goeus
Weapons:Green saber
Ship:" Light in Darknes"

Mission:
We have found that a Group of Jedi have discovered a planet that can possibly contain the essense of the dark side. But, when they had radioed in on us a strange sound came through and we lost contact. My job is to investigate.....and i need help.
 jokemaster
10-11-2003, 1:53 AM
Name: John Bauer
Weapons: Used blue saber.
Bio: A thief who was discovered to be force sensitive. He was partenered up with Apologetic, the man who caught him, for his mission, and possibly become his apprentice. Brash and reckless.
----
"So, where are we going now?"
 Apologetic
10-11-2003, 2:27 AM
"Well since we have no idea where the transmition came from we must go and see if any rumors have been picked up." Apologetic walks in to his ship."You can assist me on this mission but remember I caught you and if you run i will catch you again."Apologetic gives a serious face."I can train you i due time when your trust is earned but, for now you shall assist me on this mission. Out first destination is Kyron."
 jokemaster
10-11-2003, 2:41 AM
"The Kyron? The newly discovered planet?"
 Apologetic
10-11-2003, 2:54 AM
"Kyron is a little new humans , ewoks and wookie mostly inhabit it.I found it in a planet data base ((((Hint:Forums))))) I am not surprised you havent heard of it. But, since it is new i think it should be interesting what we will find."
 jokemaster
10-11-2003, 2:56 AM
"any spaceports where I could hitch a ride from" He said jokingly
 Apologetic
10-11-2003, 3:12 AM
"Hmm well i could let you on my ship but, I cant take that risk it would be easyer for the academy to loan you a ship im sure you can borrow and x-wing.Follow me cuz if you drift yo far i will use my tractorbeam on you."Apologetic laughs
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2003, 6:03 AM
Name: Tepe Kusser
Guns: Blaster and a Green Lightsaber
Ship: The jedi's dream
Species: Wookie, male
Homeworld: Coruscant
-----------------------------------------------------

Tepe walks in the streets near Apologetic and John.
He is headed towards them ((What planet is this? And where are they?))
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 7:50 AM
Shade met up with the Goues and the others
"Your the one with a job?"
He looked at the jedi's
"Ok, only jedi people... That sounds great. Anyone with humour here?"

((((((((((Shades info is in the character data base, page 3)))))
 jokemaster
10-11-2003, 2:41 PM
"Me, I'm the hostage. If anything goes wrong, they throw me in front of the blasters."
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 2:45 PM
"Good to know. Then I don't have to make you?"
Shade smiles as he continues to talk:
"So, when will we go and kick som Imperial asses?
 Writer
10-11-2003, 4:39 PM
"Possibly when everybody's here?" a voice suggests. Rebecca Young drops into view from the ceiling.

"My favorite appearance," she says, motioning to the ceiling where a hole has been cut.
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 4:41 PM
"You have never thought that someone might get angry every time you do that?"
Shade says as Rebecca jumps down.
"So, another jedi? I feel like a minority for the first time."
 Writer
10-11-2003, 4:43 PM
"I just repair the damage," Rebecca says dismissively. The hole disappears. "Any other questions, minority?"

She grins.
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 4:52 PM
"Yes, actually I do, I thought you jedi people was nice"
Shade replyed with a grin.
"Ok, I think we are pretty much ready, what do you think Apolo?"
 Writer
10-11-2003, 4:53 PM
"For the most part, we are," Rebecca says dismissively.
 Apologetic
10-11-2003, 6:40 PM
"Ok i think we can work with what we have."((((By the way we are in the Jedi academy hanger)))))"Ok I kno some of you have ships those who dont you can come with me and i can show you a few you can borrow...so who doesnt have a ship?"
 weiderudare
10-11-2003, 8:28 PM
"I have "The Lost Star", and I can take a couple of passengers.. So I think were clear..."
Shade looked back at Rebecca and then walked to his ship, unaware that Apolo was telling the others about the mission.
 jokemaster
10-11-2003, 9:11 PM
"I don't, mind if I borrow a fast one, preferably one which can break through his" he pointed at apolo "tractor beam?"
 Apologetic
10-11-2003, 9:54 PM
"Nice try Joke who ever has no ship just meet me in hanger 1247
and you"Apo points at Joke come with me I can get you a ship but my tractor beam is of my design so i can never tell if it will hold but it is fas. Just remember My ship is faster....Lets go."
 jokemaster
10-11-2003, 10:28 PM
Jack cursed under his breath, but followed him.
 Apologetic
10-11-2003, 10:39 PM
Apo walks up to a ship looking familiar to an X-wing."This was Modified by me. Its a souped up Headhunter ((((For info go to www.starwars.com) under starships)))))) I modified the wings and engine for much better munevouring capabilities the lasers are slightly stronger and It has a better distress beacon,Incase you like crash, This is a good ship but dont go joy riding i can easily chase you down in mine."
 jokemaster
10-11-2003, 10:44 PM
"Does it have holo-movies?"
 Apologetic
10-11-2003, 10:53 PM
"And parental control" so dont even try or risk losing info you input.";)"Ok every one hop into you ships we are heading to Kyron and joke you stick with me every one else split up on the planet keep ypur com links open when i say we will either leave the planet or regroup. Lets go."Apo hops into his ship and begins to take off.

((((BTW if someone wants to join you can meet us when we reach Kyron and bump into us))))
 Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 4:47 AM
Tepe runs to the hangar.
"Sorry I'm late!! You can tell me the info on telecom" Then Tepe runs to his ship, checks it fast and put's all system into ready condition.
"Hmm... Still something..." Tepe looks his modified T-16 skyhopper's sytems again and notices something...
"Hey! Where we going?" He asked from Apo with the telecom.
 Apologetic
10-12-2003, 3:18 PM
"Listen next time" Apo laughs "Head to kyron and spread out i will call you when we regroup if you hear anything telecom us you can see if you can find allies as well apo out" Apo looks at jokes ship and waits for it to take off.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2003, 3:32 PM
Tepe kicked the modified T-16 skyhopper and it started humming.
"Nice..." He said to himself, he got aboard the ship and blasted away from the hangar saying ok to Apo.
 Apologetic
10-12-2003, 6:22 PM
"Head to kyron without me i will have to wait for my...acquaintent"
Apo awaits joke to take off
 jokemaster
10-12-2003, 7:03 PM
Bauer's ship finally took off, the computer a little scrambled.
"WHAT TYPE OF PARENTAL CONTROL DID YOU PUT HERE?" He asks
 Apologetic
10-12-2003, 7:06 PM
"I warned you.I figured my modifications would make everything complex. Look in the compartment and use the computer to auto pilot you out and teach you the controls."
 jokemaster
10-12-2003, 7:17 PM
"OK.... autopilot engaged." He flew around for a few minutes, learning the controls. "OK, I'm ready."
 Apologetic
10-12-2003, 7:20 PM
"Ok every one lets go to Kyron i will meet you all on Kyron." Apo goes into auto control on Jokes ship and takes them both to Kyron through Hyperspace.
 Writer
10-12-2003, 10:44 PM
Rebecca's ship is quickly into space and follows them into hyperspace toward Kyron.
 Apologetic
10-12-2003, 10:51 PM
(((Ok those who havent replyed in a while just take off and head toward Kyron))))

Apo set down on Kyron and took Baur's ship down. Apo got out and locked down his ship."Finally Kyron lets go in to that tavern c'mon Baur's."
 jokemaster
10-12-2003, 11:39 PM
"A tavern? Can I borrow some credits?"
 Writer
10-12-2003, 11:42 PM
"What if we say no?" Rebecca asks from behind. She laughs as Jack jumps and turns to look at her.
 Apologetic
10-12-2003, 11:58 PM
Apo hands Bauer 20 credits"Stay in the tavern and keep your ears opened." Apo walks in with Bauer he sits down and listens to conversatuons.he hears a man say ' did you hear the one about the four wookies?' Apo tunes in and at last hears 'Man glad we came here after that trouble with them Jedi'Hearing that Apo pulls his saber out grabs the man and ignites it in his face"Ok what do you kno about the Jedi?!" apo says . Frightened the man replys:"Hey man no offense we were just talking about the Jedi who almost shut down our mine!"Apo searches him and reluctently walks to his seat.Then all of a sudden he noticed some men look at him and rush out of the Tavern."Stop!"Apo yells one man draws a gun and jumps on a swoop. Apo ignites his saber and throws a tracker on the mans shirt.Apo rushes into the tavern and finds Bauer"We need to get some swoops let the others keep up thier search we need to get these guys."

((((BTW Until we regroup start you posts with meanwhile
EX:Mean while on -Place- -Whoever- is-Doing wutever-
 jokemaster
10-13-2003, 1:51 AM
"OK." Jack ran out. He found two swoops parked nearby. He went to one, picked the lock on the pedals, and hotwired it.
"You need some help with that one?" He yelled at Apo.
 Apologetic
10-13-2003, 1:59 AM
"Nah"Apo waves his hand and the swoop starts "Follow me."Apo installs his tacker and takes off
 Writer
10-13-2003, 4:20 PM
Rebecca tried to follow, having nothing better to do, but she couldn't keep up without using Force Speed and she didn't want to do that just yet. She went into the tavern and sat in a corner.

((That seems to be one of the things my characters do, sit in corners! :D))
 Apologetic
10-13-2003, 4:26 PM
Apo follows the tracker to the spaceport in hot pursuit then he sees a ship take off anf they go out of range."Crud"he says"I think i can get a Better reciver but fonding them will be tough still."

(((By the way you characters areon your own at the point and Joke is the only one with me)))
 weiderudare
10-13-2003, 5:01 PM
Shade rushed into the Tavern, hes guns ready
"What did I miss? Something good?"
When he realizes that the only one inside is Rebecca, he holsters his gun, orders a corellian ale and sits down with her.
"So, where are the others?"
 Writer
10-13-2003, 5:02 PM
"I don't know," Rebecca replies. "They ran off together and I don't know where they went. I'd bet they'll be back, though."
 weiderudare
10-13-2003, 5:04 PM
"I hope they don't do all the fun things... I want to blast some stormies to..."
Shade looks down in his glass, lost in thoughts...
 Apologetic
10-13-2003, 5:10 PM
"Ok Jack we have to get back to that Tavern i think the others would be waiting there."Apo and Jack head toward the tavern.They arrive to find Rebecca and shade in the tavern,"Ok anyone kno where to find a super tracker i put a tracwer on them but they are out of range.Any one?"
 weiderudare
10-13-2003, 5:16 PM
"Why would I have that on me? Its expensive and I don't usually let people live that long so they go out of my range..."
Shade smiles and drinks some more.
 Apologetic
10-13-2003, 5:29 PM
"Ok well I do kno a bit about makeing those but it will be tough we need a few things

1.One a dish obviously
2.A powercell
3.AND LETS SEE If you can get a navagational computer

I will atatch it to my ship and see if i can find them split up and leave the computer to me.Jack come with me"
 jokemaster
10-13-2003, 9:58 PM
((Maybe if you didn't make them so secretive :p))
Bauer caught up with the other swoops first. He started ramming one of them, careful to just disable the swoop, not kill the driver.
 Apologetic
10-13-2003, 10:07 PM
((((Makes sense)))))
"Ok guys I found everything(((Admit it you want action:D ))))) Apo connects everything and finds them closing the republic border and it just disapears."Thats strange they didnt go out of range and they transmitter works its like they just disapeared."Apo runs to his ship"Comeon if we aproach thier Final Point maby we can find them. Lets go,And Jack im giving you a chance to prove your loyalty so you can fly on your own.Heres the coordinates everyone meet you there."
 jokemaster
10-13-2003, 10:12 PM
Jack ran to his ship, and immediatly set the coordinates. He was the first to enter hyperspace.
Page: 1 of 5