Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Life of a Jedi

Page: 3 of 5
 Apologetic
10-24-2003, 2:41 PM
Apo opens his eyes noticing the lightning coming toward him he closes them again and the light gets bigger absorbing the lightning"Like i said i was going to make this quick i just hope i dont blow the ship but Belive me This can save Bauer you may not be so lucky"Apo takes his hand and sents the light slowly toward the essence"This ends here"
 jokemaster
10-24-2003, 8:44 PM
The essence tried to dodge the light, but he saw that it would follow him. Finally he stuck his lightsaber out in front of him, and threw it at the light.
 weiderudare
10-24-2003, 8:47 PM
((((((Just want to say to Apo: You need to widen the RPGs a bit so everyone can participate. Now, only you and jokemaster are invovled. It can't write anything useful so I guess Im out off here.
Im disappointed..... Seemed like a good RPG at first.))))))
 jokemaster
10-24-2003, 8:56 PM
((Actually, when no one but me and Apo were left I started building another plot. Unfortunetly it didn't turn out as wide as I thought... sorry.))
 Apologetic
10-24-2003, 11:09 PM
(((Actuly you could have done somethuing like i dunna follow our ship attack the destroyer get your self captured and break in,I figured that to be wide enough:D I was wandering why noone ever posted >_<)))))))

Apo saw the saber collide with the light.A huge flash emited and filled the room.When it ended Apo looked to see the saber float in mid air adn literally explode.The essence fell to the floor"This may hurt but i must do it."Apo sends the light into the essence and the body surges and jumps

((((Go ahead and come in. Remember its a Jedis life not his ONE mission ^_^)))))
 jokemaster
10-24-2003, 11:19 PM
((Wow, the jedi was OLD when he was born :p))
The essence let out a yell of pain, and the yell was slowly changing, going from the essence's voice to Bauer's.
 Apologetic
10-24-2003, 11:44 PM
((((Lets say this Jedi he wasnt born Jedi :D )))))
Apo watched knowing it would all be over soon but whats left of Bauer is the question....
 Apologetic
10-25-2003, 7:48 PM
((((Lets say this Jedi he wasnt born Jedi )))))
Apo watched knowing it would all be over soon but whats left of Bauer is the question....
 jokemaster
10-25-2003, 11:36 PM
((Sorry, have to do the "I'LL BE BACK" villan thing
The essence finally exited Bauer's body, with some last words.
"Stupid Jedi, you may have defeated me this time, but I'll find a stronger body to posess. We will meet again."
 Apologetic
10-26-2003, 2:28 AM
"I'll look forward to it"Apo takes Bauers body to His ship and trys to take off"Blast tractor beam....."

((((This is where the others can come in))))))
 weiderudare
10-26-2003, 5:49 AM
"Apo! Tractor beam disabled!"
Shade said on the radio whilst he was running to his ship.
"Get the hell out off here, this thing is gonna blow!"
 Apologetic
10-26-2003, 3:26 PM
"Thanks shade i knew i could count on you:) "Apo gets Into his ship gives shade a Two finger salute and takes off Bauer in cargo.
 Writer
10-27-2003, 5:33 PM
"Entertaining show," Rebecca said. She had been watching the whole time, but had decided she wasn't needed. She moved to leave. "Let's get out of here."

She makes her way to her ship and takes off.
 Apologetic
10-27-2003, 9:07 PM
"Ok guys follow me so we can get Bauer some help"Apo toook toward the Academy Thinking they might want to go on another mission.
 rick ulo 11103
10-28-2003, 7:59 PM
name: rick ulo
weapons: blue saber
ship: "the romukilla"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rick had been watching the whole battle with the force and following apo and the others when he accidently entered apo's sensor range
 Apologetic
10-28-2003, 9:00 PM
Apo saw a ship on his scopes"Could be enemy"Apo pushes a button and a surge goes out disableing the ship apo takes his and drags it wilth him."Take care of him later"
 rick ulo 11103
10-28-2003, 9:37 PM
**** ive had this thing for 20 years and i still cant fly it right
 Apologetic
10-28-2003, 11:00 PM
"Ah keep your whining down we have bigger problems.I can leave you out in space now but are you with or against?"Apo looks at the ship and jumps to hyperspace at the academy.
 rick ulo 11103
10-28-2003, 11:13 PM
with if i was against you i would have blasted you long ago

rick followedhim to the accdami

((( listen i know i spelled acddami wrong but i cant think of how to spell it right now)))
 Apologetic
11-02-2003, 10:44 PM
(((CoughYounglingcough)))

Apo arrived at the academy and put Bauer in a bacta tank"I guess it took alot outa him."Apo takes the transport holding hostage Jedi and put it close to the med lab.Then Luke walked up to Apo

Luke:I thought you were dead i couldnt sense you.
Apo:We found the essense of the darkside.
Luke:O no we must-
Apoont worry we blew the planet but...the essense has a...well..Personality
Luke:Not suprising
Apo:He took Bauer but i used your move and Bauers in a bacta tank.
Luke:I see
 jokemaster
11-02-2003, 10:49 PM
Bauer woke up while in the bacta tank. He looked around, and saw he was in the academy. Relieved he closed his eyes and fell asleep again.
 Apologetic
11-08-2003, 10:54 PM
Apo checks Jacks vitals"Seems stable"Apo checks his old academy room(((He travels alot not living in one place))) "Just as I left it..."He looks at some old pictures and his old journal."HEH back when i trained Ev'rem..."He just remembered had Ev'rem survived?"Maby...I have a feeling his did."
 jokemaster
11-09-2003, 12:24 AM
Jack woke up again, this time he was lying on a bed, he looked at himself and found no cuts or anything. He stood up and walked outside his room, noticing that he was in the Jedi academy. He walked around, looking for the others, but secretely hoping not to find them.
 Apologetic
11-09-2003, 12:59 AM
Apo walks to check on Jack...but finds hes gone.Apo looks for him and find him somewhere in the academy.
 jokemaster
11-09-2003, 2:14 AM
"Hey, sorry about the... You know, the dark side thing."
 Apologetic
11-09-2003, 2:26 AM
"Nah,I kno its not you theres always going to be a darkside essense and a light side...But the lightside can be brought out in us all.I might teach you that someday but right now we need to see Luke and the others so they can help you."
 jokemaster
11-09-2003, 2:39 AM
"Help me with what? As far as I know, I've recovered fully. At least, that's what the charts on my bed said."
 Apologetic
11-09-2003, 1:44 PM
"Dunno maby they just need to check for that spirit"Apo starts to the main chamber.
 Apologetic
11-18-2003, 11:47 PM
*bump!*
 jokemaster
11-18-2003, 11:51 PM
Bauer followed Apo until they reached Luke and Co.
 Apologetic
11-19-2003, 1:07 AM
"This is him master Luke"Apo motions to Bauer.
Master Luke nods"He seems like a clean soul...You should train him"
Apo turns surprised"Master Luke why train this one he is to old and i kno around me the darkside will get him again."
Master Luke didnt bat an eye"Im counting on it and you are third in command of the academy"
Apo nods"You up to it Bauer?"
 jokemaster
11-19-2003, 10:57 AM
"I guess so." Said Bauer, not really sure.
 Apologetic
11-19-2003, 9:46 PM
"Ok master Luke I will take Bauer into training."
Master look smiled."Good, now gets some rest and we will give you your assignment tomorrow."
Apo just turned which was odd to some other Jedi that he didnt bow but Luke and him went way back to the first deathstar.
 jokemaster
11-19-2003, 9:49 PM
Bauer followed Apo.
 Apologetic
11-20-2003, 1:27 AM
(((Look at that poetry!)))

Ok they rest and rest....ect.Apo wakes up and then gets Bauer up."Up bright and early"
 jokemaster
11-20-2003, 1:36 AM
"Force it's saturday, let a kid sleep once in a while" Said Bauer, turning over.
 Apologetic
11-20-2003, 10:15 PM
Apo smiled a bit."Suit yourself."Apo left the room and then there was a blast that shook the room.A ship took off(((Its not an attack just a ship taking off.)))
 jokemaster
11-21-2003, 12:20 AM
Bauer heard the ship.
"He has to park right next to the room. No wonder his real estate is low"
 Apologetic
11-21-2003, 1:14 AM
"Heh yea well its a great alarm and there will be more so you either come with me opr listen to that all day."
 jokemaster
11-21-2003, 1:32 AM
Bauer got out of bed.
"Blackmailing prick" He muttered
 Apologetic
11-21-2003, 1:46 AM
"Not realy black mailing im not using info against you."Apo takes his sabers and hand Bauer one"Follow me and dont get shot."
 jokemaster
11-21-2003, 1:53 AM
Bauer grabs the saber, and carefully follows Apo(llo 13).
 Apologetic
11-21-2003, 9:49 PM
(((Very funny...)))
Apo and Bauer walk through a tunnel and and open to a forest with seeker drones popping out and Apo blocked some shots.
 the_lord_Revan
01-14-2004, 9:06 PM
Name: Tanaisia Revan
Description: only daughter of the prodigal knight, Revan, she may only be 24 but she takes an immediate liking to Bauer.
"remember your training, remember your training" she mutters under her breath when she finds herself inadvertantly checking Bauer out. she picks up her lightsabers,(Mantle of the force, Guardian of the force. very rare items found by Revan on Yavin IV) she leaves to go meditate so she can get him off her mind.
First she sees Master Luke in the main corridor. "master Luke!" she calls ahead to him. She waits to see if she can figure out what she needs to talk to him about. " Now Tanaisia, you know that we are really an equal in power, but since your blocking me from seeing what you need, you had better ask me." he says "it's that new guy" she answers," I can't stop thinking about him! Even in meditation I think about him! I've tried everything, even drawing on the force to stop thinking, but even that failed eventually! What should I do?" "Ah, Tanaisia,"Luke replies" you still have a few things to learn I see. Now you must understand this, the heart makes it's own choices, even if we don't want it to. even I've had to deal with that, and still do! It seems yours has made that choice also." "What!?!? do you mean I've fallen in love with HIM ???" Bauer walks up to them. "hello Master Luke." He says,nodding to them both,"Tanaisia, Master Luke, you two seem pretty good at things, so I've got a question for you both.
What does one do if you get drawn to the darkside and how does it happen?" Tanaisia looks at Luke warningly as if to say," if you say anything about it i'm going to rip your entrails out and feed them to Kathhounds"(OUCH!) "Well Bauer, Tanaisia here might be able to help you with this one but I've just had three transports land full of new jedi canidates, so I must leave you two,alone"
 jokemaster
01-15-2004, 12:59 AM
"First time I've seen Master Skywalker refer a student to someone else. What experience do you have with the dark side?"
He asked eagerly.
 Apologetic
01-18-2004, 4:40 AM
(((For one thing Luke wouldnt have made a remark like that even before he was a jedi)))

Ap had finished his morning rutine with the seeker drones and had sa to eat.He noticed Tana had been a bit nervous since his return.He noticed something was buging her.He saw Bauer walk up and noticed that she had been a bit on edge."This isn't a bad thing"He mutters to himself.

(((Look this is to the point of when Luke is the leader of the academy. So Luke had Married Mara Jade so the code obviously changed over time^_^)))
 Black Knight of Keno
01-18-2004, 7:00 AM
"Hi Apo" a wookie says walking next to Apo. He's Tepe. "Long time no see... Right?" He asks and stops walking just a meter away from Apo. He wears a tunic so he is recognized as a jedi.
((Nyah, wanted to come back into this RPG :p ))
 jokemaster
01-18-2004, 1:25 PM
((Wookie with a tunic, that makes for a funny image
*wonders wether or not Revan will come back to post*))
 Black Knight of Keno
01-18-2004, 3:23 PM
((Yep, but hey, it's my problem that I decidet my race to be a wookiee :p ))
 jokemaster
01-18-2004, 4:56 PM
Originally posted by Darth Tepe
((Yep, but hey, it's my problem that I decidet my race to be a wookiee :p ))
((And it's your fault you decided he's gonna wear a tunic))
Page: 3 of 5