Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Life of a Jedi

Page: 5 of 5
 Apologetic
01-31-2004, 3:19 PM
(((Oops sry! I didnt notice that. quote there! Ok i can try it out.)))
 jokemaster
01-31-2004, 3:29 PM
Bauer leaned against a wall with the arm which the essence of the dark side seemed to use sometimes. He couldn't let it take out the lightsaber.
 Apologetic
01-31-2004, 11:10 PM
After a time of heling Luke came up to Ap"Ok i need to discuss a few things with you about our plan."
"Ok shoot"
"Well, We know this land and they have very little to know big weapons and so do we.But i belive we should all form groups and we need to divide and conquer. I would say ten to a group they couldnt have much more than that."
"Yes they will either make one big group or many small groups."
"Well wouldnt we be better if we had rouge troops?"
"Yes...yes it would but they are all captured at the base and rescuing them is one tough job."
Ap smiled and looked down"Dont you kno me by now? Im all about tough and i have just the crew to help do the job."
 the_lord_Revan
02-01-2004, 2:23 AM
(( ive posted the EXTREMly large and detailed version of my rulez for KotORv1.2. just go to the last post ive made and youll see it K?))
"Thats right. Luke when are you goin to listen to us? just because, yes you are really powerful doesn't mean you don't listen to others!!" she just stands there to see what he replies.

(((((there is no spoon))))):barf:
 jokemaster
02-01-2004, 2:52 AM
"What about drawing them into the jungle?" Asked Bauer, quietly.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-01-2004, 10:43 AM
"What jungle? They bombed the jungle! There is no full jungle anymore" Tepe said to Bauer and thinked something very strange. "What about explosives? The academy's defense system should have explosives all around the academy" Tepe said once again and looked at Luke as he turned to see Tepe.
"I'll take three jedi's in my group. We will try to get to the main defense system's computer..." Tepe said but then he continued "...but we'll need helluva lot of distraction so the guarding stormtroopers wont have any backup"
 jokemaster
02-01-2004, 1:26 PM
"I'll go with you, if that plan is agreed on." Said Bauer.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-01-2004, 2:17 PM
"You sure about that Bauer? It's gonna be rought" Tepe says and looks Bauer. Then he nods. "But if you really want to come, I can't stop you"
 the_lord_Revan
02-01-2004, 2:25 PM
((hmmm i dont know y i started this thingie quote here, i cant remember y!!))
"maybe Apo or i should come with you, to help".(she sensed the dark region in Bauer instantly, but said nothing about it."Maybe Apo should go, since he brought you here and all"

There Is No Spoon:explode: :bored: :lsduel: .
 jokemaster
02-01-2004, 10:01 PM
Bauer shrugged. "You guys do whatever you want to, and Tepe, I am going with you, nothing anyone of you can do about it."
 the_lord_Revan
02-02-2004, 1:49 AM
((lol no one has commented on my signature!!BOOM!!)) an explosian rocks the shelter," I dont think it woulld be very smart to try to do it right now. the heat reading on the surface of the planet reads, about 7960 degrees. unles you wanna get melted instantly, than we might wanna refine our plan. Hey Apo, ill give you a choice, do you wanna go with Bauer, or do you want me to go?"

((There is No Spoon:explode: :bored: :lsduel: ))
 the_lord_Revan
02-03-2004, 12:42 AM
((WOW!!! NOONE HAS POSTED for almost 72 hours!!!! this is the 1st time thats ever happened on this post!!!!))
"ok its safe to get going for our plan, ill go with Bauer and The others so Apo can stay here with Luke so they can plan. lets go..."

its really not there!!!\/ see!!!
 Redwing
02-03-2004, 4:10 AM
((Now don't go spamming to liven things up, Revan ;)))
 the_lord_Revan
02-04-2004, 2:50 AM
((Sorry RedWing. btw i deleted that post of ultra godmoding on Jedi War so you dont have to slap me, i also said sorry!))
oh and if you dont want me doing some thin, just tell me k? just dont slap me!!!!!
 jokemaster
02-05-2004, 8:47 PM
((WOAH! Pinkywing's been making more and more appereances.))
Bauer kept leaning against the wall, waiting for the others to decide when it was time to go. His partner came over to him and handed him his old comlink.
"I'll guide you through the Academy's netword system. It'll be like old times, I guess."
Bauer took it, and nodded.
"Whenever you guys are ready."
 the_lord_Revan
02-06-2004, 5:40 AM
((yeah ive noticed the same thing, i think his keepin his consistancy here cuz hes trying to screw with me. but the only thing he doesnt realize is that I'M MESSING WITH HIM!!!lol he may never know, unless he pms me if he wants to tell me to stop doing something(((hint hint))) :rolleyes: )) Tana sits around, like Bauer, finnaly she goes to the surface, hell, could that've been the most boring 5 minutes ever?she thinks.she heads out with the others, going stealthily to the Academy.

((hey Redwing mind leaving me alone and bugging someone else for a change???:D :confused:
 jokemaster
02-06-2004, 11:49 AM
Bauer followed Tana, hoping this would work.
 the_lord_Revan
02-07-2004, 12:45 AM
((say redwing did you read that post up there? lol i really kinda was and wasnt at the same time;) anyways, its cool k?))
she hits her stealth field belt thingie, and still continues following Tepe.
 jokemaster
02-07-2004, 1:31 AM
Bauer followed Tepe, and saw Tana activate the belt.
"Stealth field? Can I borrow that once I go back to thievery?" He asks, jokingly
 Black Knight of Keno
02-07-2004, 7:07 AM
"Damnit, we don't need those things" Tepe quikly and quietly says and look's at Tana. Then he kept going even faster until a vorner where he peeked to see a group of troopers. "Hmm... Let's go" Tepe said quietly and ignited his saber slowly. The troopers heard the saber and walked towards the corner when Tepe jumped behind the corner and jumped behind the group of troopers. Tepe started to kill the troopers but kept three alive and just made them faint so they got disquise's. They got dressed in the suit's and continued
 the_lord_Revan
02-07-2004, 7:49 PM
((wow noone has even posted for about 72 hours!!!im getting sick of waiting!!))
Tana followed Tepe.
 jokemaster
02-07-2004, 11:39 PM
"I can't see a thing in this suit. I'm gonna end up bumping into every single soldier in the base." Bauer mumbled, still following Tepe and Tana.
 the_lord_Revan
02-08-2004, 1:12 AM
((lol oops, i hate my 'net, it diddnt refresh when i got to the page! so i hadnt even seen any posts for a couple o days!!))
"dont worry, ive got another one if you want it, and i cant see a damn thing either, so dont worry, ive found that if you move your head like this"she moves her head" you can see better. Tepe, i hope you know what your doing."
 Black Knight of Keno
02-08-2004, 6:33 AM
"Yeah, I know what I'm doing..." Tepe anwered and walked on past three officers like a real stormtrooper should walk. Tepe then entered a room and looked at the troopers guarding the defense systems computer. "Watch change boy's" Tepe said and walked to the three troopers. The troopers left the room and walked towads their quarters or something and Tepe, Tana and Bauer were now all alone in the defense system's computer room. Tepe took his helmet off and took the comlink from his beltpocket as the door was shut. "Team Charlie ready to blow the place up" Tepe said to the comlink and started to hack the computer.
 jokemaster
02-08-2004, 1:38 PM
The comlink on Bauer's ear rang.
"Jack, I have bad news. In order for the self-destruct system to activate, you need to activate it from three places, the defense system's computer room, the transmitter and the final one is in the hangar control."
"Why the hell did they do that?"
"They didn't want anyone just sneaking into the Defense System and killing off 70% of the Jedi. You should be able to get a map of the whole academy from the computer."
"Hey, I know where everything is in this place"
"Yeah, but this includes all the secret passages"
"OK, OK"
Bauer turned to Tepe and Tana and gave them the news.
"I think we should split up. How about Tana and me go for the one in the transmitter room, and Tepe goes for the hangar?"
 Black Knight of Keno
02-08-2004, 2:04 PM
"Fine to me..." Tepe answers and takes two papers from one of the hatches. "Here's the map for you" Tepe says and gives them the map. Then he put's his helmet back on and starts running around the corridors and secret path's
 jokemaster
02-08-2004, 4:05 PM
Bauer read the map.
"OK, according to this, we should take the path we were going through before, but take a secret passage here" Bauer pointed where. "and here. Ready?"
 the_lord_Revan
02-08-2004, 11:31 PM
lets go, Damn, now i know why my grandfather wanted to be a Sith....
 Apologetic
02-08-2004, 11:41 PM
(((sorry bout the w8 guys)))

"We cant blow all of this with out troops."Ap radioed in."This security needs to be handled delecatly with programming not force or the back up systems will blow the base.I need someone to help me sneak into the 4 sector so we can make sure we free the troops."
 the_lord_Revan
02-09-2004, 12:42 AM
((wow what happened? you fall off a bridge or somthin??lol))
"i could split with these guys and help you if you want"she says into her earpiece.
 Writer
02-11-2004, 4:54 PM
"No, Tana," Rebecca's voice came through the comlink. "I'm close to his position already. I'll help him out. You stay where you are."

Within two minutes, Rebecca was standing next to Apo. "You asked for help. I'm here to give it."
 jokemaster
02-11-2004, 8:38 PM
"Come on," said Bauer "We're almost there." He said, looking at the map. They only had to cross a couple of rooms.
 the_lord_Revan
02-12-2004, 12:19 AM
"ill cover you guys, just get to the stuff, unless ive gotta do something, i just wanna do a bit of killing when it comes to little me in little white armour! eh?
 jokemaster
02-12-2004, 1:25 AM
"Wait, what do I do?" Asked Bauer.
 Apologetic
02-12-2004, 9:38 PM
"Do what you want Bauer.You can either come with me or go destroy security with them."
Ap turned to Rebecca"Ok look we need to get to the other side of the compound so we can free the troops when security's down. We only have 3minutes after its down."
 jokemaster
02-12-2004, 10:49 PM
"I'll go destroy security with you" Bauer said to Rebecca and Tana.
 the_lord_Revan
02-13-2004, 8:34 PM
((wow ive not been on for 2 days, and neither have u guys!!))
"lets go and blow stuff up!!!"
 the_lord_Revan
02-15-2004, 3:25 AM
((omg u guys!! im not spamin redwing, but really now, this isnt cool, im NOT gonna let this rpg die! not a single person has posted in almost a whole WEEK on this post!) Tana set her charges, then went to see how the others were doing.
 jokemaster
02-15-2004, 3:47 AM
Bauer followed Tana's lead, not really knowing where to go.
 the_lord_Revan
02-15-2004, 7:52 PM
((bout time!))
"Tepe, how are we gonna do this? i mean, we COULD set the explosives, then run and bring em down one at a time. OR we could do it all at once, by setting each explosive 1 minute ahead of the others. its up to you.
 Black Knight of Keno
02-15-2004, 8:01 PM
"I don't care!!" Tepe shouted as he ran to set his explosives. He was being shot at as he ran throught the corridors with the troopers behind him.
 the_lord_Revan
02-16-2004, 12:36 AM
"start slicing!!!!" She yells as she cuts three stormtroopers in half."we need to get over there!" she points over at a place that looks strange." ill take that one and you take that one."she tells Bauer and sets her charge." I hope Tepe hurries up!"
 Writer
02-16-2004, 12:39 AM
Rebecca frowned after hearing what Apo had said. They needed to get through this one area in how long? 3 minutes? Force, they'd have to run.

"Let's do this," she said to Apo. She realized that her lightsabers would be needed on the other side of that door and took them in her hands.
 jokemaster
02-16-2004, 1:18 AM
Bauer ran over, slicing stormtroopers as he went. Finally he reached the panel and set the charges. He set the timer with difficulty, the essence trying to set it to blow a little earlier.
 Apologetic
02-16-2004, 2:23 AM
When Rebecca and Ap reached the 4th section ap stuck his sabers into the roof and slowly began to cut."I just hope they cut the security before im finished or the whole base will be open to attack 5 people.You may want to get the side that way we have a way out if they set a lock down on us."
 Black Knight of Keno
02-16-2004, 6:55 AM
Tepe ran towards the place where Apo and Rebecca were, Slicing the stormtroopers. "Explosives ready!!" Tepe yelled to the comlink and got hit by a laser. He was allready being dragged away but then he used pull to get his saber back and sliced every stormtrooper near him. He continued to run as fast as he could without the force
 the_lord_Revan
02-16-2004, 7:52 PM
" DAMN! Bauer, we gotta help Tepe. We'll get out faster when were together! lets go!!!
 jokemaster
02-17-2004, 12:20 AM
Bauer quickly packed his stuff together, not noticing that the essence had activated one of his trackers, this time on an imperial frequency. Meanwhile the imperial camp detected the signal.
 Apologetic
02-17-2004, 10:47 PM
Ap was reaching the end"Det them now while we have the chance!Rebecca almost done?"
 the_lord_Revan
02-17-2004, 11:17 PM
*sniff sniff*"do you smell that? something strange, like....something burning, or about to happen or something like that..."
Page: 5 of 5