Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Life of a Jedi

Page: 2 of 5
 Apologetic
10-13-2003, 10:56 PM
Apo follows right behind Jack and goes to the coordinates.Apo reaches Hyperspace
 weiderudare
10-14-2003, 1:03 PM
"Well, here we go again....Rebecca, you coming?"
Shade went up and walked to his ship and blasted into hyperspace. (Wherever the destination were)
 Writer
10-14-2003, 6:13 PM
Rebecca's ship rockets into hyperspace no more than two seconds after Shade's.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-14-2003, 6:21 PM
Tepe wandered somewhere when he got the coordinates.
"Hmm... Allways late... Goddamn it!!" He said to himself and kicked the hyperdrive. "Work you peace of s***!!!"
Then he tried to connect some cables and it worked. Tepe was the last hwo jumped out of the hyperspace near the coordinates.
"Hey, I need an new hyperdrive soon... The hyperdrive is working with just two cables and with the Force..."
 Apologetic
10-14-2003, 8:20 PM
Apo comes into the coordinates."Ok this is where we last saw them but i dont-"An alarm goes off"What the!" Imperial ships come out of no where."Ok guys we need to get out of here."Apo flys by the destroyer and disapears into a black shroud.

((((Just follow me in you will see))))
 jokemaster
10-14-2003, 8:30 PM
Bauer followed Apolo throught the shroud.
 Apologetic
10-14-2003, 8:36 PM
Apo notices Bauer coming in "Com in Bauer you there?"No answer"Blast!" Apo knew what ever this was it was blocking comunucations.Apo tryed to use the force "Bauer you there?You need to follow me use the beacon and follow me."Apo couldnt sense Bauer."This must be the shroud of the darkside around the planet.We found it..."
 jokemaster
10-14-2003, 8:42 PM
Bauer couldn't sense anything. Suddenly he lost control of his ship, and it started plunging down towards the planet. Bauer fought the controls, but couldn't get control of the ship. The ship crash-landed on the planet. The last thing Bauer saw before passing out, was a group of people coming over to collect him.
 Apologetic
10-16-2003, 8:43 PM
Apo suddenly felt something and saw his beacon"I knew that safety beacon would come in handy."Apo goes through the planets atmosphere and finds Bauer ship but no Bauer."Sithspit someone has been here."Apo couldnt sense anything but there where prints.... Apo follows them....

He follows them to what looks like the jedi academy in black.He walks in and is confronted by an old sith Ev'rem..."Long time Apologetic"Apo gives him a chilling stare"Not long enough....My old padawan" Ev'rem laughs"Still remember me eh? ha well my findings of the essence of the darkside shall destroy the Jedi now ;ets see how much I have learned"Ev'rem ignites his double handle saber

Apo stares at him"So be it"Apo ignites his two sabers

((((Ok other guys just like follow the beacon))))
 jokemaster
10-16-2003, 8:51 PM
Bauer woke up, he was tied to a wall, or a pole, he couldn't really tell which. In front of him was a strange figure.
 Apologetic
10-16-2003, 11:58 PM
Apo waits he knows the sith attack first. Ev'rem and Apo circled each other then Ev'rem swings his saber and Apo blocks in a saber lock."You always do that dont you...Now tell me!"Apo leans toward Ev'rem "Where is Bauer!" Ev'rem smiles and breaks away"So you want that old thief!Ha well we have plans for him...."Apo gives him a stare that could freeze someone down to thier spine"I will train him he will be a Jedi and he will not turn!"Apo swings and Ev'rem blocks"You have to go through me first!"

Mean while back with Bauer: The figure stands infront of him
"So you Must be Goeus's new padawan...What a waste for you to be trained by that...Scum"The figure moves towards Bauer and leans in his face"You will be a great new sith and i will traint you"

((((Ok this is where Joke decides his path in the story Will he become Dark or Train under Apo?That time is coming up))))))
 jokemaster
10-17-2003, 12:20 AM
"What are you talking about? I'm just a thief he caught on the way" BAuer said, frantically searching for his lockpick, it was no use, they had taken it away while he was unconcious.
 Apologetic
10-17-2003, 12:43 AM
The figure looked at him hissed and said"Well so was his other Padwan a bounty hunter but we turned him.Trust an untrustworthy sith He plans to make you a Jedi " The figure Laughs.

Mean while right out side Apo and Ev'rem continue to battle.This goes on to long they will kill Bauer Apo thinks and pushes Ev'rem into the dors and locks them"That wont hold for long better hurry"Apo pulls out a device and pushes a button .Just then Ev'rem breaks through the doors and chokes Apo over the cliff"And so ends our battle...Master..."He drops Apo over the cliff
 jokemaster
10-17-2003, 12:47 AM
"What?" Nobody had told him about that.
 Apologetic
10-17-2003, 12:51 AM
Ev'rem looks over the cliff laughs and goes inside.

Apo falls in midair and lands on his ship"I knew my remote would work." He flys over to the center of the temple cuts a hole in it and falls in. He hears voices and follows the sound.

Mean while with Bauer:"O yes he plans to make a Jedi out of you so we got to you first"
 jokemaster
10-17-2003, 1:28 AM
"And what do you plan to do? Turn me into a sith?"
 Apologetic
10-17-2003, 2:19 AM
"Must I say this again I will make you into someone of greater power than Master Goeus."The figure looks Bauer "You would have Great potential as a Jedi But greater as a sith"The figure sudenly turns around...

Apo follows the voices and arrives at a door of a room and begins to cut it open((((Qui-Gons style ;) :D ))))

The figure looks at the door and opens it wit da force.

Apo moves in and see's Bauer tied to a post."Did i interupt something?"As a matter a fact you did"The figure ignites his saber and takes off his hood to reveal an alien face with read eyes and gray dead like skin."O im am so rude let me introduce my self i am Dea'h Ru'ess and i shall destroy you"The creature says.Apo jumps over him and frees Bauer of his binds."Now for you.."Apo jumps in the air and takes a defensive position.
 weiderudare
10-17-2003, 8:41 AM
Suddenly, Shade drops through the ceiling.
"What did I miss?"
He takes up his blasters and aims them at his enemies
 Black Knight of Keno
10-17-2003, 4:39 PM
Nobody didnt even notice the little hole on the wall and Tepe laefing next to it.
"Hmh... So we meet again, Dea'h... I tought I did take care of you..." He said and walked out of the shadows with his hood on.
 Apologetic
10-17-2003, 8:27 PM
((((Welcome back guys!:D )))))

"As you see we have you well out numbered Dea'h.Now back down." Just then Ev'rem did a suprise attack on Apo.He turns and quickly blocks getting knocked down."Bauer...take....This..."Apo throws one of his sabers to Bauer and leaps to Ev'rem saber in hand.
 jokemaster
10-17-2003, 10:27 PM
"Took you long enough" Said Bauer, igniting the saber. "I thought you were never gonna arrive."
 Apologetic
10-17-2003, 11:06 PM
"Better late then never"Apo continue's to fight Ev'rem until Ev'rem runs off.Apo follows Acompanied by Bauer.The arrive in A huge room with a beam in the middle(((Much resembleing the room in JK2))) The beam is black and below it is a black fog with a sort of red lightning.Ev'rem turns standing on the other side of the room"As you see with this discovery of the essence of the Dark side we shall creat many sith and destoy the Jedi"Apo looks at him"You know that if you use this essense of the dark side you will get stronger and become power hungry eventually you will destroy your self"Ev'rem Laughs"You have it all wrong I will destroy you and you NEW padawan"Ev'rem ignites his saber jumps into the beam and flys at Apo.He blocks but is hurt badly from the momentom. Bauer stands there saber in hand and Apo gets up.Ev'rem points at Bauer"You shall be my Apprentice. Come with me and we will use this power to destoy the Jedi and we will rule the Galixy"Apo response"No Bauer follow me we can defeat this evil and you can train with the Academy.We can help you we will make sure you are never alone."

((((Ok who will you choose Light Apo or Dark Ev'rem?))))
 jokemaster
10-17-2003, 11:27 PM
Bauer looks at Apo, then at Ev'rem. He tried to decide, but the dark side so nearby clouded his judgement. He sided with Ev'rem.
"Sorry Apo, but I guess the Jedi lifestyle just ain't for me."
 Apologetic
10-17-2003, 11:31 PM
(((Wow unexpected!)))
Apo looks at Bauer"Well im sorry i have to do this..." Apo attacks
Ev'rem And kicks him down then turns to Bauer."You could have been a great Jedi...But I have underestimated your juge ment."Apo circles Bauer
 jokemaster
10-17-2003, 11:34 PM
"Well, now I'll make a greater sith." Said bauer, the dark side ensnaring him. He lunged at Apo, swinging his saber.
 Apologetic
10-18-2003, 2:13 AM
"Like yoda said the dark side is not stronger just faster i have more power than you dark or not"Apo blocks pushes and holds him down in a saber lock"By the way..."Apo takes his other hand punches Bauer and takes his saber"I want that back"Apo begins his fight With Ev'rem again

In Apos head he thinks This guys still has time i can still make him a jedi once my plan goes into play i will make him good...
 jokemaster
10-18-2003, 2:27 AM
Bauer stood back up, enraged at his saber being taken away. He was about to attack Apo when Ev'rem ordered him to stand down. Bauer reluctantly watched the battle.
 Apologetic
10-18-2003, 3:01 AM
"So Ev'rem you think that i taught you all i know?"Apo gets his sabers in an "X" and attacks.Ev'rem says"Maby maby not but i know i can defeat you..."He attacks and Apo blocks."You could have been a great Jedi but I guess that guy *Motions to Bauer*Could have been to...Guess he will just be another obtical."Apo charges Ev'rem and knocks him down."Im just going to have to end your power now!"Apo turns to the beam and throws his saber at it.It instantly begins to fall apart.It blows up and the cieling begins to fall.Apo runs to Bauer pulls a device tackles Bauer and shocks him out cold."Maby theres still time..."Apo picks him up sticks him into cargo and takes off.He messages to the others"Ok guys you might want to leave this planets gunna blow!"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2003, 6:00 AM
"Not... yet... Apo..." He said and jumped to air, slicing Dea'h's arm off.
"We will meet again... Master..." Dea'h said and ran out of the room and soon his ship blasted out of the planet.
"Sure..." Tepe said to himself and ran to his ship.
Inn few seconds Tepes ship was out of the planet and ready to jump into hyperspace.
"Coordinates set... Systems ready..." Tepe confirmed but then his home made R2-A6 came into the cockpit saying that theres something wrong with the hyperdrive.
"What!? Oh no... Not now... NOT NOW!!!" He shouted, ran to the engine room and tried to fix the hyperdrive
 weiderudare
10-18-2003, 8:20 AM
Shade watched the battle with his guns ready to fire when he got a clear shot.
"Ok...If I shot Apo, then the bad guys will like me and vice verse...."
Shade saw an opening and fired a shot at Ev'rem wich the sith quickly blocked.
 Writer
10-18-2003, 1:28 PM
"How much did I miss?" Rebecca asks carelessly. Her lightsabers are in her hands, but not activated.
 weiderudare
10-18-2003, 2:11 PM
"As much as I did. Apo is figthing that guy and Bauer, because Bauer didn't like the light side that much. I just came, so that's all I know."
 Apologetic
10-20-2003, 1:03 AM
"Im telling you without the planets Power it will blow!"Apo looked back at Bauer and then the planet and the ship was caught by the star destroyer tractor beam"Blast!"
 jokemaster
10-20-2003, 8:35 PM
"You see, you can't win." Said Bauer, his eyes and voice vastly different. It was apparent that some of the planet's power had somehow transferred over to him.
 Apologetic
10-20-2003, 10:14 PM
Apo and Bauer had been taken out of the ship and traped."I guess he's gone but i can still get out."Apo slips a laser out and cuts his cuffs.Then he gets a device out an frys the door.Gaurds await him.
 jokemaster
10-21-2003, 8:40 PM
Bauer took walked behind Apo, managing to keep hidden.
"You're surrounded. There's nothing you can do." He said, sneering.
 Apologetic
10-22-2003, 12:50 AM
Apo laughs"I do love the challenge..."Apo takes his sabers and takes a gaurd using him as a sheild while takeing the others out then turns to Bauer.
 jokemaster
10-22-2003, 10:41 PM
"You wouldn't harm a poor innocent weaponless boy would you?" Asked Bauer mockingly.
 Apologetic
10-23-2003, 12:37 AM
"Yea thats true so lets make it intresting...."Apo turns behind him goes around the corner.A saber blade ignites and a scream emits.Apo come back and throws Bauer a saber"That guy wouldnt need it any way so lets do it."Apo ignites his blades
 jokemaster
10-23-2003, 12:45 AM
Bauer lunged at Apo, the dark side helping him be more powerful. He swinged many times, not getting a solid hit, but slightly burning Apo hear and there.
 Apologetic
10-23-2003, 12:56 AM
Apo feels slight burns but pulls through little by little. Apo notices his unpredictablity and Trips him holding him down with a saber lock."Well...Your fierocity will be your undoing"
 jokemaster
10-23-2003, 1:01 AM
"And your fear of power yours." Snarled Bauer, kicking Apo back, and breaking the lock. He made one hard swing knocking back Apo's saber.
((Knocking back a little, not knocking out of hand.))
 Apologetic
10-23-2003, 1:33 AM
Apo struggles to hold his sabers pushing back"The darkside made you powerful."Apo groans"But I will win!"
 jokemaster
10-23-2003, 10:43 AM
"NEVER!" Yelled Bauer, and he attacked once more, this time aiming toward the legs.
 Apologetic
10-23-2003, 10:52 PM
Apo took one saber and stabed it into the floor and the other to attack."You may have good force but you cant hide your thoughts very well."Apo then senses his barriers go up"Scratch that"
 jokemaster
10-23-2003, 11:39 PM
The planet blew up. For a moment Bauer's eyes and voice came back to normal.
"Apo this isn't me the power is con.."
Then the power recovered itself.
"I see the boy has broken my lie. No matter, he won't be recovering any more."
Said the power.
 Apologetic
10-24-2003, 1:05 AM
"How could i be so foolish...I should have known what was going on"Apo takes his saber out of the ground an knocks Bauers saber out of his hand"So the essence of the dark side has to use a mere thief and still can beat a jedi"Apo sighs "Well i guess i can get this done quick"
 jokemaster
10-24-2003, 1:42 AM
"So you want to have a quick death now?" Asked the essence as it pushed Apo backward with the force.
 Apologetic
10-24-2003, 2:27 AM
Apo laughs "Well I was taught by Luke and I learned al little something here"Apo turns his sabers off puts his hands togeteher and holds them out to the essence."The Light within the darkness be arised at this moment and the darkness shall pass"A strange wind comes aroud Apo and a Bright light blue light come out of his hands.The essense looks squinting at the light and charges Apo and the saber hits a strange shield around Apo.

((((Interesting EH?))))
 jokemaster
10-24-2003, 10:29 AM
"I didn't want to use this until later" He says stretching out his hand. "But you've forced my hand."
Force lightning came out of the hand.
Page: 2 of 5