Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Life of a Jedi

Page: 4 of 5
 Black Knight of Keno
01-18-2004, 5:55 PM
((Now your getting my point :p ))
 Writer
01-20-2004, 12:30 AM
"Hey boys," Rebecca calls. Tepe and Apo look up to see her drop from where she had been hanging on to one of the pillars in the room.

(I decided it was time to come back from the shadows of this RPG.:p )
 Apologetic
01-20-2004, 9:15 PM
(( Glad you decided to join in again yall. and kudos to revan to make a new plot to base things on))

Ap greeted them both."Sorry i didnt wait for yall before but I had to get Bauer back over to the academy."
 jokemaster
01-20-2004, 10:59 PM
((*waits for revan to post*............))
 Apologetic
01-21-2004, 12:39 AM
(((Maby i should...char control???)))
 jokemaster
01-21-2004, 1:00 AM
Originally posted by Apologetic
((I think so, it doesn't look as if though Revan's coming back.))
 Redwing
01-21-2004, 5:09 AM
((((Originally posted by Apologetic

It's your RPG, and you can do that if you have to, but even from my position in the shadows I can hand you a can-o'-worms warning. ^_~

- the mostly useless but ever-watchful Redwing))
 jokemaster
01-21-2004, 10:41 AM
((GASP! REDWING POSTED IN THE JKII RPG FORUM! CALL THE NEWS))
 Redwing
01-21-2004, 6:26 PM
((Hush, you :p))
 Writer
01-21-2004, 6:32 PM
((At last! The Great Moderator Redwing has returned!:p Now at last, this forum can return to its rightful order and nobody will get away with major character control!:p :p ))
 the_lord_Revan
01-21-2004, 8:21 PM
((you guys do realize i had a different name before this and it had a ton of post right? yeah luke does that occasionally, he tries not to! AND IM BACK! WoW just read subject for reason! and if you're wondering if i was a woman from my char, THEN YOUR WRONG!!! im a guy))
I'm not really fond of the dark side, "tana says"and my grandfather was Revan, you know the old sith ruler? NO!?!? wow you should read some of it in the archives. but i'm full light side now, but i do indulge in the bad feeling i get when i be a little dark! :) she smiles at him. so do you mind taking a walk with me? i'd like to ask you a few things....

i say many things, but i say one thing that isnt bs, and that would have to be....Luke i am your father... oh wait that is bs!
 jokemaster
01-21-2004, 9:41 PM
((What was your old screen name?))
"Sure" said Bauer, and followed her.
 the_lord_Revan
01-21-2004, 11:18 PM
((ive thought and even checked all over! i cant find or remember it. ive tried what i thought it was and it doesnt work. damn.... lemme look around the forums to see if i can recognize my post. ive looked at EVERY post on the forums and cant find it! i have very little memory of last year besides the fact that i know somethings happened, like i got shot in the leg from a driveby!))
tana walks through the forest with Bauer and asks him a few questions," so... have you ever done anything dark? what was your career before you decided to be a jedi?"

FINALLY, a thread still being used and not abandoned like all the rest! i think i had like 3500 posts or so (it was around that number really like 3579 or something...
 jokemaster
01-22-2004, 12:57 AM
"I was a thief actually. Recently I went on a mission, where I was exposed to what I believe is the essence of the dark side. It possessed me for a while. I think it's still in me somewhere."
 the_lord_Revan
01-23-2004, 1:15 AM
ahhh just like my father, grandfather, and myself.
it has been passed down through the ages, and it kinda sucks!
though i was (and still am) a well known smuggler, I had many Hutts befriended, but of all the people that I once befriended, my favorite was Boba Fett, as well as his other clone, Ghana Fett. but I am about as strong as Luke when I do some incredibly deep concentration, but my saber style is far better than his, for I have actually beaten him many a time. but He usually puts me in stasis and then he heals himself. I hate it when he does that! I really don't like being put in stasis, and the person who does it usually won't live to see the next day, I joined the council after Luke's little affair on the Death Star. I did it because my father was best friends with Luke and Anakin. Its a shame that He fell to the dark side, because he had such potential. oh well, am I boring you with my rambling about my past? I hope not.

COMING UP! the steamy change!!!!!!! stay tuned!
 Apologetic
01-23-2004, 11:15 PM
(((Im you have like concentrating and starin at Bauer but ur chars a guy?)))

Ap figured he'd leave them be and revisit the council.As he walked down the coridoors he noticed there was sumthing strange going on...he was alone...the jedi weren't around..."Something is wrong"
 the_lord_Revan
01-23-2004, 11:44 PM
((it wasn't me who was lookin at him, but my char and my char is a women, hence the name!))
suddenly Tana felt something strange, a disturbance in the Force.
A huge Dark presence was approaching, and Bauer still didn't have a stronger, modified lightsaber. "Damn, this isn't good." she hands Bauer her Gaurdian of the Force. " here use this. we gotta find Apo and fast." what the hell has happened! she thinks, where are all of the other Jedi!?! This really isn't good.

I keep clicking the link and i just get sent to life of a jedi!!!god i hate havin 2 wait for you guys to add to the story!
 Black Knight of Keno
01-24-2004, 7:34 AM
Tepe ripped the tunic off from his Wookie skin and gnited his lightsaber. "Hmm... Strange disturbance... And no Jedi's..." Tepe sayd to himself and ran towards his room. Soon he got to the door and opened it. He looked at a shady man, hidden behind his black hodd and black personality.
Then Tepe saw a dark red blade, coming inside the man's cape.
"You..." Tepe sayd quietly and back off from the room just when the man attacked. Tepe dodged the attack with his sword and the battle was on.
 Apologetic
01-24-2004, 6:28 PM
(((O alright got ya...Just like Wildjedi ^_^)))

Ap threw his tunic off And drew his sabers."Theres something going on here...must have happends while we all left."Ap kept hissabers close and when he reached the jedi council chamber it was blow out. There were a seris of deep holes."At-AT Prints...ITs a trap!"Suddenly 5 dark jedi jump out and then appears AT-AT'S AT-ST's and stormtroopers."But Luke?!"
The Leader came forth"That android realy fooled you all...We knew our holograms and cloks would blind you from us all."
Ap threw a ball into the air and shielded his eyes. It hit the ground,Beeped and then A blinding UV flash came out and he was gone.
 the_lord_Revan
01-24-2004, 9:05 PM
((right.....))
Tana hears tepe's lightsaber and tells Bauer to follow her. she peers around the corner just in time to see tepe get his lightsaber get cut in half. right at that instant without thinking she put the other strange Jedi in stasis. she runs up and pulls the jedi's lightsaber out of his cold, stasis'sd hand (I made that word up all by my self!!!lol)" hey Tepe how you doing?"......

check out MY new rpg and stuff!http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121848) Tepes already in it!
 jokemaster
01-24-2004, 11:35 PM
Bauer followed Tana, and kept having to stop his hand from using the saber against the jedi. This confirmed his fears that the essence was still somewhere inside his mind, taking control. He saw the AT-ATs and AT-STs, gulped.
"We're going to need to call for help. Where's the transmitter?" He asked Tana.
 the_lord_Revan
01-25-2004, 12:58 AM
(( this could be shorter!!!))
upstairs!
 Black Knight of Keno
01-25-2004, 6:36 AM
((Grr... Char controlling :mad: ))

"I didn't need any help" Tepe says as he takes another lightsaber from his cape. Tepe walked in his room and checked some things as the stormtroopers ran around the hallways, shooting everything that moved. Tepe heard stormtroopers running towards his room. "Damn it..." He sayd quietly and ignited his lightsaber. He walked out of his room just when the stormtroopers turned from a corner and started shooting towards the running Bauer and Tana, but Tepe blocked all shots.
"Now you gonna die" Tepe sayd and charged towards the 20 stormtroopers.
 jokemaster
01-25-2004, 12:36 PM
Suddenly Bauer heard static and a voice in his ear.
"Jack, where you headed?" The voice asked
"The transmitter, we're going to send a signal for help." Replied Bauer.
"I already sent a distress signal, but then they blocked the frequency. It can only be changed manually, so I'll have to go there. Can you cause a distraction so they won't be after me all the time?"
"I can try, but wouldn't you prefer us going with you."
"No, you guys need to wipe out some of the stormtroopers." He said, then Bauer heard footsteps as the person on the other side left the room.
 Black Knight of Keno
01-25-2004, 1:18 PM
Tepe sliced the last stormtroopers head off and runned towards the main hall. He was forced to kill several stormtroopers on the way and when he got to the main hall, he saw a sith, waiting for him.
"So we meet, my young apprentice" Tepe sayd as the sith threw his cape away and ignited his double bladed lightsaber. His all hate towards Tepe was combined into his all evil was terrifying to see. Tepe blocked every attack that the sith layd on him and the he charged. Tepe's attack was unstoppable as he sliced the double bladed lightsaber's blade as the sith tried to evade the attack.
 jokemaster
01-25-2004, 1:27 PM
"Tana, we need to create a distraction. My partner already sent a distress signal, and is asking for us to provide one while he switches the transmitter's frequency so it isn't jammed."
 the_lord_Revan
01-25-2004, 3:42 PM
((Holy crap! you guys must get on at the exact same time!))
"ok, first of all we have to kill those at ats and the at sts some how. maybe..... no it would be to risky. hm..... ok i know what we can do now to create a pretty big and annoying distraction. we let ALL of the trainer bots out and send them to the troopers, knowing them they'll just try and shoot them, but I can enhance their protocal to fire a fatal laser and enhance their dodge protocal so they'll be harder to hit! i used to have to do things with these droids, and there are about 5000 trainer bots throughout the entire Academy!!! and while the're getting shot at we can sneak out under the at-ats so we can collapse the legs of them. that sounds good to me, how about you?

JOIN MY RPG TOO!!!!http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121848)
 Apologetic
01-25-2004, 6:48 PM
"Again! This always happens with these sith! They never learn." He ran down to the AT-AT legs and pulled a metal pole. He stuck it in one gear and the AT-AT froze. "Ok now..."He used a grapple and cut a hole into it.Ap then climbed in and threw him out of the hole. "ok lets get moving."Ap then used the force to remove the pole and got moving.
 jokemaster
01-25-2004, 6:51 PM
"Great. Let's do it."
=====
Meanwhile Bauer's partner sneaked through the academy, finally reaching the transmitter control room. He changed the frequency and gave the army more details on the assault.
 the_lord_Revan
01-25-2004, 11:59 PM
(( do you guys get on and post at the exact same time or what!?! I'm sittin here and doin my rpg and this one! both aren't posted on except for you 3 guys and apo and jm post almost at the same time!!!))

Tana ran through the academy with Bau and found a single Jedi trainer. she filled him in and told him what to do.
she told Bau to stay where he was and she jumped out a hole in the roof. "Damn, after all these years you would think that the Jedi would get some serious defenses!' she saw three At-At's turned around firing at her jedi trainer distraction( wow he can jump high!) she jumps to the ground and sees a big box of thermal detonaters, grabs 10 and runs toward the first At-At. she whips out a rope and starts climbing up one leg. she cuts a bunch of free cables and steel pipes with her lightsaber. she placed 3 grenades into the hole in the leg. she slides down her rope, as the grenades explode the leg falls completly off of the body. the leg makes a groanin sound and collapses. it falls over and hits the one beside it, and THAT one hits the one beside IT!
 jokemaster
01-26-2004, 9:20 PM
((No, we're actually all the same thing: accounts by a sentinent computer :p.))
Bauer heard some stormtroopers approaching around the hallways. He heard a stormtrooper say "Hallways are clear". He took out a whole belt of thermal detonators and threw them at various doors and windows to the hallways. The explosion was heard throughout the Academy, and stormtrooper armor went everywhere. Bauer calculated that about 15 stormtroopers were now dead. Not bad for using 4 thermal dets.
 Writer
01-26-2004, 9:39 PM
Rebecca's attention was drawn by the blast and she sped toward it, finding Bauer close at hand.

"Your doing, I assume," she said, eyeing him. "Nice explosion there."
 jokemaster
01-26-2004, 10:35 PM
"Me?" He said grinning "Cause such a horrible explosion?"
 Writer
01-26-2004, 10:38 PM
"No, the shadow behind you," Rebecca answered, rolling her eyes. She laughed as well. "What are you just standing around for? There's work to do elsewhere."

She paused to wait for his answer, fully intending to leave once she had gotten it.
 jokemaster
01-26-2004, 10:47 PM
"I don't know, Tanaisia Revan told me to stay here, and I thought she knows a lot more about defending something than I do."
 the_lord_Revan
01-27-2004, 12:19 AM
((lol we are the Omar, eh?))
"yeah your actually right about that." she said as she walked up behind him. "considering i just single handedly blew up 3 At-Ats, and truthfully, have you ever heard of that happening? lets go have a bit more fun! she squeeled in happiness and chopped 4 stormtroopers in half."ah, the exileration of chopping stormtroopers like a hot Ginsu knife through butter!"

C'mon Apo join my RPG!!!!http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121848)
 Writer
01-27-2004, 12:22 AM
"I'll agree with you," Rebecca said, watching Tana as she killed the stormtroopers. "She knows a great deal, but is at the moment acting up, it seems."

She turned to Tana and asked "What's gotten you all riled up?"
 jokemaster
01-27-2004, 11:23 AM
"I believe she didn't take her medication today. No other explanation for the AT-ATs than pure luck."
 Writer
01-27-2004, 5:46 PM
"Not just luck," Rebecca corrected. "She knows the weakness of those killing machines, as do I. I've got a pretty good idea of what she did."

Rebecca turned to leave, but found that the way was blocked. Somehow, a large group of stormtroopers managed to get into the Academy.

"There's plenty for all of us," she said and launched herself directly into the center of the group. Stormtroopers went flying in every direction.
 the_lord_Revan
01-27-2004, 8:11 PM
(( yeah!!! i say that a lot!))
she follows Rebeccas lead and does the exact thing. pretty soon the smell of flesh burning and steam is floatin in the air. dead storm troopers are everywhere,"whew! you sure do like killin dont ya?

Cmon APO!!!!
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1435321#post1435321)
 Writer
01-27-2004, 8:13 PM
"I do what it takes," Rebecca replied.
 Apologetic
01-28-2004, 12:58 AM
(((Ok lets make this interesting...)))

Ap was noticed using the AT-AT and suddenly noticed the curcuits spark and systems melting"They are freakin detonating their own weapons!" Ap ran out and the AT-AT's began to collaps. Ap ran to get the men out but they turned out to be androids."I've seen this before..."(((No for give me for this im doin just a slight bit of char control here)))Ap ran as the other followed. He got to communications and the systems had been fried. Same with all the computers,data pads,and anything electrical."So whats this mean? that they destroyed all technology?"
"No Not all of it. See this was once called EMP back in ancient times. but they made this to were it would Penatrate it and then literally juice it up to a melting point. Making all electric devices usless...But our lIght sabers are all made with a special lead that repels radioactive shocks or electromagnetic pulses."Ap shook his head"They want this to be a battle on foot."
 jokemaster
01-28-2004, 11:21 AM
"What about blasters?" Asked Bauer's partner "I'm way more proficient at them than I am with a lightsaber.
 the_lord_Revan
01-28-2004, 8:15 PM
(( i dont mind if anybody char controls me k?))
Tana notices the emp wave but doesn't gawk in wonder like Ap. shes seen it all before,but nothing like this. she just keeps on slicing the stormtroopers, but this was a losing battle, there were just too many. she put as many in stasis and sliced em. she used her master speed and got the hell outa there((i gotta cc too, sry guys)) the others followed.

this is my first prg so far (self made) hey Apologetic mind joinin?http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121848)
 Apologetic
01-29-2004, 9:42 PM
(((Np with me here I kinda got an idea thanks to that ^_^)))

"Blasters still work for the most part since they are more mech than elctrical"They were now deep in the forest and the shooting had stoped.The Air was dense with fog and vision was cut down to about 30ft."This is an ancient battle plan they are gunna rack our nerves and then attack."There then came a yell of many men in all directions."Exactly"But something else happend...there came almost a response from one place behind them.Ap drew his sabers and turned around. He saw dark figures walking up. and the leader steped fourth. He knew him instantly.It was Luke,He was followed by all the jedi and they all had torn cloths and some flesh wounds."How did y'all...what hap..whats going on?!"

Luke steped foward"Theres a base camp on the other side of yavin. We think it has been there for quite a while and deserted. We sent a squad to check it out but we lost contact with them. The sith obviously control it."

"Obviously but we have a problem.They are coming"

"I have an idea"
 jokemaster
01-29-2004, 10:29 PM
Bauer saw Luke and quickly shined a flashlight at him. Satisfied that he was not a hologram, he waited to see what the plan was.
 the_lord_Revan
01-29-2004, 11:49 PM
((o yay Master Luke's back... im jumping for joy, LOL))
it started raining and Tana Turned off her stealth field, since the're useless in the rain. she saw three men standin in a clearing but there were only shapes. she jumped over to them sabers at the ready. "oh good, its you Master Luke, I was begining to wonder if anybody but us had made it out alive." all of a sudden an explosion rumbles in the distance."what the hell was that!?!" the sky above glows a fierce orange color, and then the clouds and rain/fog stuff dissapates."Whoa...." everyone can see for miles, and almost every tree is burning or blown to bits.

cmon apo, join iT!! you can have a ton of powers to or be say, my apprentice/exutive officer on my ship!! you know the page, Kotorv1.2!! just sorta copy/paste the recuirements.
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121848#newpost)
 Black Knight of Keno
01-30-2004, 6:02 PM
Tepe standed behind Tana. He had forcerunned after the forest was 'bombed' to peaces. "Heelo, Master Luke, Apo, Bauer and Tana" Tepe said, looking at the 'bombed' forest.
 Apologetic
01-31-2004, 1:55 AM
"Look Luke we will plan after we're safe."Ap walked over to a few trees and knocked on them he then found one pulled the branches a bit and a slot opened.He punched in a code and a door on the floor opend.Everyone walked in and Ap shut the door.It was extemely dark and noone could see. Ap turned on hi saber and activated the lights."We need to stay in this bomb shelter for now."
 the_lord_Revan
01-31-2004, 2:54 PM
((hey apo do you mind at least sayin no to my requests??? it would be nice!!!:D i just about broke my ankle cuz i sprained it so bad(((hence the subject)))and i hVENT POSTED FOR YESTERDAY YET SO...argh i hate my damn laptop, caps is right nxt to the a key.keep hittin it, so if all of a sudden i start typin in caps im probably just speakin normally, not yellin.))
"Whoa! i didnt know this was here Luke! its not even in the jedi records! did you make it? huh????

((hey Apo, dont let this rpg die, k? jm and i have been kinda worried cuz its been so long since you posted last, well not really but it takes u awile.))
Page: 4 of 5