Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The hexidecimal color for Kyle's armor.

Page: 1 of 1
 Infinity Blade
05-09-2003, 10:57 AM
Since this seems to be a debated topic, I'm here to settle it once and for all. ;)

I hereby deem Kyle's armor shall Be HOT PINK with Candy Yellow trim!!!!

Here is a screenshot of the updated Kyle:

http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/dfk-pink.jpg)

Here are the hex values for those colors:

Hot Pink: FA3DBD
Candy Yellow: FFFF41

I hope this settles any future arguments. Good day!!! :D
 HapSlash
05-09-2003, 11:02 AM
Oh great,... !

Now see what you've done!

I hope you're all happy with yourselves,...
 ewok mercenary
05-09-2003, 4:38 PM
I knew I shouldn't have brought that up in the FAQ thread... I am honestly sorry about it, it was only a joke. If you delete that image I promise I'll never do anything of the sort again... honest.

Please for the love of god, delete it!!!

;)
 The_One
05-09-2003, 5:05 PM
Oh hellooooo Mr Katarn, you sexy thing.

:p
 Katarn07
05-09-2003, 6:20 PM
Originally posted by The_One
Oh hellooooo Mr Katarn, you sexy thing.

:p

Make his coat longer, give him a hat with feather, and then replace the saber with a cane! :p
 Antizac
05-09-2003, 6:43 PM
HAHAHA!

Kyle Katarn: Intergalactic Pimp of Mystery

=)
 Infinity Blade
05-10-2003, 6:18 AM
Dark Forces MOD: Expansion Pack!

You asked for it, so it's on the way!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dark Forces MOD: Mysteries of the Pimp

Early Promo Image : Click HERE!!! (http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/motp-heh.jpg)

After annihilating the Dark Trooper threat and getting paid squat for it, Kyle Katarn is desperate for work and looking for action.

DFMOD: Mysteries of the Pimp puts Kyle Katarn undercover in the seedy side of the Star Wars universe, lookin' to Beech Slap the Ho's of the Intergalactic Underworld.

However, Katarn's employer is unknown to him, his only appearance being a shadowed form under the Alias of Mr. Bob. He must infiltrate the crime organizations to find and protect a young woman who fate has delivered a sour hand, while at the same time uncovering a hidden plot that will shatter the foundations of Civilization!!!!

Look for MotP next Summer!!!!

:D
 Katarn07
05-10-2003, 12:17 PM
LMAO

Me and my big mouth :rolleyes:

:D :p :D

Now that would have been a much better joke than your thing on April 1st, guys ;) Had the whole mod site showing that. The screens of his pimp pad and and some of this 'mysterious plot' that threatens civilization. Learn from IB!

Well, now that I think back on it, your joke was funny. But it did take a while for me to thinks so...

By the way, I have that Twi'Lek model (along with the several others that came with it), but I fear to ask about those others seen in the back. You make them, or are they really available for download? :eyeraise:
 recombinant
05-10-2003, 1:16 PM
Originally posted by infinity_blade
Dark Forces MOD: Mysteries of the Pimp

LOL!!!

Imagine the AI....

...or the AI on crack.

:D
 The_One
05-10-2003, 2:26 PM
Nice one infinity ;)

Katarn: The idea of April Fools is to fool people, not to make them laugh - hence, it is not called April Laughs. The prank worked well, and fooled 90% of the people who saw it.

Anyway, I never say no to a laugh, I think this 'ere pimp thing is website worthy :)

"By the way, I have that Twi'Lek model (along with the several others that came with it), but I fear to ask about those others seen in the back. You make them, or are they really available for download?"

Ah, spoken like a true 15 year-old :p
 HapSlash
05-10-2003, 2:56 PM
Yeah, you laugh now,...

You all think it's a joke, but it won't be so funny when you're face to face with this!

http://wat.midco.net/eggnog1/Aaaahh.jpg)

:dev7:
 Katarn07
05-10-2003, 3:58 PM
Originally posted by HapSlash
Yeah, you laugh now,...

You all think it's a joke, but it won't be so funny when you're face to face with this!

Yup, that's nastier than the DF's vibro axes! :p

And hey, I don't mod JO. My PC sucks, so I don't bother to look for d/ls for it. However, I do remember there being an... interesting, Jan model for the Tavion mod... She is in a club, in a cylinder.
 -=ReApEr=-
05-10-2003, 4:20 PM
Yeah, you laugh now,...

EEK, have i just walked into a gay nightclub. :eek: *Quickly rushes back out*
 Infinity Blade
05-10-2003, 5:28 PM
Originally posted by Katarn07
You make them, or are they really available for download? Well, the woman in back was a skin I downloaded for the Jan model called 'Pink Jane' (Downloaded from JK2files). I altered the skin for it to seem more like a "Lady of the Night" (changed her clothing). The man who is offering a "Proposition" to her is just the Jedi Trainer. There are a couple other models in the shot, but they are just regular JO models.

And the Twi'Lek.. that skin was done by HapSlash. I just thought she'd make a good alien Ho. :)

Am glad you guys like it. I just needed a break from serious work this morning. .... and in case you guys are wondering.... I do have a Pimp Kyle in-game model. :D
 Infinity Blade
05-10-2003, 5:31 PM
it won't be so funny when you're face to face with this! :eek: .....
... :eek: ....

As far as that Gamorrean .... Well, maybe she's what Gamorreans would call.... Hot.... I guess.... ... ... :eek: .... Nice job...

Still, it's pretty D**ned Damaging, though!!!
 The_One
05-10-2003, 5:33 PM
*Moved to the Pimp Wars forum*
 Infinity Blade
05-10-2003, 8:55 PM
Pimp Wars?
 Katarn07
05-10-2003, 8:59 PM
I posted this elsewhere on the net in a much more serious matter. Here you go to see some responses :p

EB JO mod (http://www.echonetwork.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=787)
 Infinity Blade
05-10-2003, 9:22 PM
Well, here's a response to nova_wolf's question about actually doing it.

I'm actually thinking about possibly creating a small humorous mod, but I'd need to see if I come up with more ideas for it, and it would have to wait till I have more free time (and am done with my work here). That and I'd need to see who would want to work on it with me.

Regardless, there's a possibility, but for now it's nothing more than a joke to relieve me of some seriousness. Whether it becomes anything more is mere speculation.
 Geoffrey S
05-11-2003, 7:25 AM
Great stuff! This is the funniest thing to turn up since the Luke and Lando kissing thing.
 Ackehallgren
05-19-2003, 6:04 PM
the luke and lando what? :confused: :eek: :confused:
 chris the cynic
05-19-2003, 9:51 PM
I wasn't gona ask.
 The_One
05-20-2003, 6:59 AM
Originally posted by chris the cynic
I wasn't gona ask.

It's probably best not to :p
Page: 1 of 1