Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Im 18 and im makin Squall Leonheart..

Page: 4 of 4
 Pnut_Man
12-10-2002, 7:35 PM
 Pnut_Man
12-10-2002, 7:38 PM
Might as well share my opinion while i'm browsing around these forums. The arguements you people start up are so funny..

First of all, i don't know where all of the problems started, just one very important thing...Don't freaking harass this guy about the model! He'll find out some way to get it released! And that hint crap only wastes time, you see he's a first time modeller, just give him help straightforward..

And I noticed that Darkpanther got a little pissy a few posts ago..
No use in fighting against these "msg board surfers"... In my opinion, I could care less if you view Hellfire as the type of person who "****s up this society", *sigh*.

"we'll let a C&CW war settle this." Form of fighting in Nerd Land I presume..

Hmm, I'll probably get a few responses saying the info i posted doesn't do ****..lol..oh well
 Rebel_Spy
12-10-2002, 8:38 PM
I agree with you Pnut, man. This flamming war started kinda funny, that panther guy just get piss off too easy. BTW, I also don't know what the heck is C&CW, so I browse throug google and find this: C&CW (Clubs and Clans Wars) A crappy RPG game. Don't nothing about it.
 Kain
12-10-2002, 8:46 PM
Hey, arguing on a forum is alot like being in the Special Olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded.
 -Chrono_MOT-
12-10-2002, 9:16 PM
Funny, coming from someone who can't even spell "retarded".
 Dark Panther
12-10-2002, 9:25 PM
ah, I shouldn't have said anything to you guys. I'm sorry for the way I acted, I just get pissed off easily. I just thought it was a really good model, and I just wanted credit for the prototype. Eh, well the whole point is I'm sorry for posting flames. Oh and C&CW is a place at gamewinners where you "battle" people with posts, and it's basically a good way to finish an arguement, a moderator decides http://www.gameadvice.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=115)
 Rebel_Spy
12-10-2002, 9:30 PM
ahhh, now I know, well, I think I was wrong, its not a game tho
 Dark Panther
12-10-2002, 9:53 PM
besides the handle, it looks EXACTLY like the flamesaber gunblade. Woah, nevermind, it's like a 1.21MB file, probably no need to post this, well, yeah.
 Kain
12-10-2002, 9:54 PM
hey look its fixed. get your ego in check and quit being a dick head
 Rebel_Spy
12-10-2002, 10:14 PM
Well, I check the link, and I found that I was not enterily wrong...it is a RPG-like thing, just not a game. People fights each others with made-of stories.

Now, let's get back to the original topic... I think that Double_S84 had been gone for almost a month, perhaps this wip is just dead, hope not 'cause it was good. So, Panther if you want to made that weapon you must get the permission of the original authors and post a wip about it. Good luck
 ASk
12-11-2002, 9:07 AM
This thread had become one large flame war

Commencing standard isolation procedures.
Page: 4 of 4