Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Academy Wars: Episode II "The New Order" Official Battle Thread Sequal

Page: 1 of 5
 Darth Groovy
07-23-2002, 4:25 PM
"A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away......."

Academy Wars

Episode II

"A New Order"

It was a dark time for the Lucasforumns Academy. The Sith Under the leadership of the Evil Divine Spirit had driven the students to the far edge of the galaxy.

Obi-wan 13 and the remaining forces had constructed a hidden base on the small planet Thedonias.

Determined to survive the current chain of events The Jedi have joined forces with a secluded alien race of warriors.

Determined to crush the academy, Divine Spirit has called upon bounty hunters from all edges of the galaxy to assasinate Obi-wan 13.

Guarded heavily by elite forces Obi-wan returns to his home planet of Coruscant, the shining capital of the galaxy aboard his space cruiser with vital information that could affect the future of the academy...."
 Dissectional
07-23-2002, 4:31 PM
K, I'ma post a story. Nobody interrupt! plz. :p
 Dissectional
07-23-2002, 4:49 PM
Once on the landing pad at Coruscant, Obi-wan13, Dissectional, Tyrion, and Reb_Starblazer step off the shuttle. Something feels amiss, but they can't figure out what.

Obi-wan13: "We must inform the Council of our discovery. I sense trouble, so everyone keep on your guard. The future of the Academy depends on our getting this info to the council, and I am willing to give my life for it."

Dissectional: "as am I, General Kenobi."

Tyrion: "Well, let's catch an Air taxi, it's the fastest way to the Council.."

As the foursome prepare to board a Taxi, Laser bolts tear through the cab, blowing it to smithereens. Lightsabers blaze to life immediately, as 8 Hover cannons descend on the platform.

Obi-Wan13: "Protect the Data disk! Don't let them get it!"

Dissectional proceeds to distract the cannons while the other three bolt for the nearest transport barge.

Once Inside the nearest building, the three ponder Dissectional's condition, as well as their own predicament.

Starblazer: "Should we wait for him?"

Tyrion: "We don't have time! He can take care of himself, I hope. Let's make our way to the Council Chambers!"

Obi-Wan13: "Yes, but how?"

Starblazer: "Wait! this is the Coruscant City Civic Center! We can ask a Resource Droid or something!"

Tyrion: "Ahem, we don't have time! we will just have to steal a ride or something!"

Obi-Wan13: "Well, No time to decide that now! We'll have to think on our feet, come on!"

As they make their way through the halls, They run into a group of 12 assassins, armed to the teeth.

To Be Continued...
 Darklighter
07-23-2002, 4:54 PM
Good introduction Dissectional:D Obi-wan13 should carry on with that story, if anyone...

I shall now continue the events on the planet with the Academy personel...so bare with me I will be a little while:)
 obi
07-23-2002, 4:56 PM
Then Obi-wan got the courage to ask the very lovely female assasin on a date.

Obi-wan: "How 'bout friday?"

Female assasin: "I'm busy Friday. How bout now?"

Obi-wan: "Sure, whatever......"

Then, 9 months later, Luke and Leia where born.

*Everyone just assumed their father was Annie, and their mother was Padm'e, they are wrong I tell you! WRONG!*

:lol:

I am at a writers block right now, so pretend my post didn't exist for the moment, and I'll continue the story later. :)
 whitedragon
07-23-2002, 5:07 PM
i could try to start it if thats ok
 Dissectional
07-23-2002, 5:15 PM
well dark is making a story, i just did one (my fingers are still sore):D and obi has writer's block. go ahead and continue off dark's when he's done. I have a feeling that his is gonna be decent. and obi's continuing mine.
 whitedragon
07-23-2002, 5:21 PM
Originally posted by Dissectional
well dark is making a story, i just did one (my fingers are still sore):D and obi has writer's block. go ahead and continue off dark's when he's done. I have a feeling that his is gonna be decent. and obi's continuing mine.
ok sounds good
 Darklighter
07-23-2002, 5:52 PM
This is just a short introduction to the new Academy. People can feel free to add more to it in their stories.

It had been nearly a year since the incident. Since Divine Spirit had driven the Academy students and Masters out of their home. He had been a student once, but his link to the darkside would not be suppressed. Divine was now Emperor of an enourmous military force, consisting of officers, clonetroopers and the dreaded Dark Jedi and Sith, trained under his forceful guidance in his Sith Academy.

Darklighter awoke suddenly. The sun shone brightly now through the large pane windows which spread about one wall of his quarters. The Admiral raised into the early morning light, changing into his official uniform as he walked out and descended the stairs down into the lower regions of the building.

Thedonias was a more desert-like planet than the previous one they had inhabited. It had less vegitation, the landscape rocky, a yellow and sandy wilderness littered with a few forestry patches. It was however very secluded, far out of the Emperor's reach. They had come along way from their home.

"How are the repairs coming along" Darklighter asked Darth Knight, as he entered the hanger bay down the steep metal steps.

"Very good Admiral" Darth Knight replied, as he slid out from under one of the battered speeders. "They gave us quite a shock, huh Sir?" Darklighter nodded, a smile glimmered on his pale young face. Their run-ins with bounty hunters had been endless since their dramatic escape a year back. Only hours before, a pair of hunters aboard armed air crafts had ambushed Ice Squadron on a routine scout mission. Little did they know taking on the fully piloted famous Ice Squadron was a bad idea.

"You sure showed them Knight" they smiled and laughed as he proceeded to the outside of the hanger bay. The Academy had been craftilly built into the side of a huge hilly mountain, covered in sand. The building delved right into the centre of it, and outside a recangular building stretched out a few hundred metres. Below it was a landing platform and the entrance to the hanger, from where Ice and Death Squadron exited and entered the Academy building. It was smaller than the last, but large enough.

A turbo lift ran right through the centre of the mountainous hill upwards, and took you to a large flat area on the top of the mountain. It was here that the council would meet, the circle of seats covered by a large metal structure above.

The betrayal of Reb had been a devastating blow to the Academy's spirit, not so much after a year of sorting things out. If it could happen to Reb, it could happen to any of them, Darklighter had thought painfully. Every moment the students were at danger of power of the Sith.

The supposed death of AB_Legion at the attack sent shockwaves through the Academy. He was one of Darklighter's closest friens, one of the most powerful Jedi in he Academy. Legion never made it onboard a craft, and would have been executed if found by the enemy. It had been a terrible time for them all.

Darklighter walked out onto the landing platform. The sun was high now and burning bright. Pilots and mechanics were running to and fro inside the hanger, sparks from weilds flying, and the teachers instructing padawans on the grassy verges. It is much like before, he thought.

"Sir!" a voice shreiked behind him, as Greedo ran to him. "Admiral...Master Kenobi and the Jedi have not reached the Council on Corruscant. Something terrible has happened!"

The mood changed suddenly. This is not good one bit, he said to himself. Darklighter would have to contact the council himself to solve this matter.

Where could he be? he said again, as Darklighter walked back o his quarters.

To be continued...

As for Legion's death, I will resolve that in the next post;) Have no fear, everything will turn out well...
 Agen
07-23-2002, 7:12 PM
Obi wan, Tyrion and Terminator stepped back slowly, all of them knew what they had to do, with a quick glance at each other they swiftly split up, it was 3 assassins to every jedi and 3 freelancing all dressed quite equally. Obi wan jumped over a whinch type rope thing that ahd been shot by a young man and pulled him to him and used him as a guard to the laser bolts, he came out quickly mutilated the msot agressive one with his saber and done the butterfly to kick the other one to knock him ferosciously to the ground. The other 2 weren't doing quite so well with tyrion retreating from the 3, 2 of them woman, it didn't take long for obi-wan to think of force psuhing one of them to give tyrion an advantage but before he could an assassin got on his back and strangled him. Obi wan struggled for breath and backstabbed the assassin. Agen by this time had worked his 3 down to 1 and anger was growing in him with a heavy slash he chopped off an asassin's head and soem white robes fell to the ground with blood smeared on them. Tyrion had taken out his 3 by now and the jedi outnumbered the assasins. They got together and killed the remaining ones.

The 3 jedi looked for dissectional who had jsut dissapeared, by this time they were all worried and didn't know at all what happened to them as the darkside had clouded it.

The jedi were extremely worried and hijacked an air taxi "sorry about that with a ;) " blurted tyrion and Agen took the drivers seat. He speeded at an unhealthy speed through all the ships and and eventually spotted a vehicle speeding underneath them with what lookedl iek dissectional in it gagged and tied up with somesort of weird roep. 2 Bounty hunters were in it and noticed them, they went throguh some tunnels and made it like joy riding through the air of corouscant.

EDIT: As you can see i edited Reb to make him me since he wants to be a bad guy.
 Dissectional
07-23-2002, 7:26 PM
dammit lol, i got caught by bounty hunters!
 whitedragon
07-23-2002, 7:41 PM
white dragon was in deep meditation concentrateing on where obi-wan and the others could be. when darklighter came to him with the news he immediatly went to find them through the force. the force flowed through him as he tryed to locate his master. dragon suddenly awoke with a start. he knew where they were and he sensed great danger for them. dragon immediately grabed his lightsaber and went to look for his padawan. he found s0ulblihtr in the training room "come on we are leaveing" " where are we going" to corouscant to find obi-wan." dragon dident even talk to darklighter before he took a ship and sped of towards corouscant.
 Agen
07-23-2002, 7:57 PM
Heh, i think i'm dead i'm no where to be seen :p :D
 whitedragon
07-23-2002, 7:58 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
Heh, i think i'm dead i'm no where to be seen :p :D
ok whatever you say

some one needs to write how i come in to help the guys out because i have no clue. your not going to leave me out of the fight this time :D
 greedo626
07-23-2002, 8:11 PM
whoa guys. I don't read long posts (sorry, I'm just too lay-z). but get to the part where I start kicking a$$:D
 whitedragon
07-23-2002, 8:23 PM
Originally posted by greedo626
whoa guys. I don't read long posts (sorry, I'm just too lay-z). but get to the part where I start kicking a$$:D
ill start kicking ass soon
 Reb Starblazer
07-23-2002, 10:06 PM
Well, I've got the story compiled, I'd just like Obi's and Divine's email. What format do you guys want this in. Word, wordpad, plain old notepad, what? Also, you guys may want to check out my second last post in the first thread. I think you may have to edit me out of your stories so far. Just read it and you'll see why.
I think I'll try and post a part sometime later, that should help clear some of the impending confusion up.

BTW, a year? That's a frickin' long time man.
 whitedragon
07-23-2002, 10:10 PM
white dragon and s0ulblihtr landed their ship on the lower levels. white dragon reached out through the force to locate his fellow jedi. he felt one near by. they ran towards it. both felt rather than heard rappid fire comeing from behind them, they ignited their light sabers. white dragon let instinct take over, both white blades wizzed accross the air deflecting shot after shot, he saw his enemy it was a hover cannon it flew past him but s0ulblihtr destroyed it before it went past. they both ran towards the strongest appirition of the force they could feel it was probly several jedi together. several more hover cannons came out of nowhere and fired at them. s0ulblihtr dodged and destroyed two of them, dragon threw his saber at the others and destroyed them. several bounty hunters came out of buildings, one said "hey you there". dragon used the force and riped a piece of metal out of the building next to him and threw it at the one who spoke. "i am so sick of hearing that" dragon said. :p
 Yom
07-23-2002, 10:17 PM
so yom will never appear in this at all, well i see how it is *sinf sinf* well i gess i will go to my box then and cry *walks away*
 whitedragon
07-23-2002, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by Yom
so yom will never appear in this at all, well i see how it is *sinf sinf* well i gess i will go to my box then and cry *walks away*
well yom you can write a story of your own like i did
 Yom
07-23-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by whitedragon

well yom you can write a story of your own like i did

why do that in the summer i do it in 3 weeks
 obi
07-23-2002, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Yom

why do that in the summer i do it in 3 weeks

Yom, you want to know why you aren't in any of this? Here's the answer:

BECAUSE YOU ARE THE FRAKIN CHEF!

:D

Hey, you wanted to be the chef, so don't go blaming me. :)

BTW Reb, My email address is cpmjdavis@juno.com
 Yom
07-23-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13

Yom, you want to know why you aren't in any of this? Here's the answer:

BECAUSE YOU ARE THE FRAKIN CHEF!

:D

Hey, you wanted to be the chef, so don't go blaming me. :)

BTW Reb, My email address is cpmjdavis@juno.com

well i can take that i guss u guys will never eat in this story then oh i will were ever u need me *walks back in to the box and slams the door*
 obi
07-23-2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Yom

well i can take that i guss u guys will never eat in this story then oh i will were ever u need me *walks back in to the box and slams the door*

I didn't say don't post your story, feel free to. I was joking, come on now........
 Darth Talliusc
07-23-2002, 11:23 PM
wow, i loved the shocker in your post on ep1 Reb, hehe excellent, now you are my sith brethren... so which light jedi do we kill first? j/k well since you're the one compiling the story, if you could just edit out the final part of my last story post (where i come out of hyperspace and sense that something is wrong) and add in that something called Talliusc to the planet? i figure thats a good time for me to meet you for the second time, oh and as for our new alliance i have some spiffy ideas that you may like, ill PM them to you later tonight.
 Yom
07-23-2002, 11:23 PM
i will wright one on sunday to were i save the day, cuz i am tierd now and i will only be one for a short wihle tommorw.
 Reb Starblazer
07-24-2002, 12:51 AM
It had been a year since the evacuation of the Jedi academy. It had been a year since he had changed allegiances, a year since he had ceased to be Reb Starblazer, and had become Darth Malice. A long year full of “failed” attempts by him to find the secret location of the new Academy, and a year of punishments by his master for his “failures”. He was actually quite surprised he had lived this long. Only he truly knew why he failed on those attempts, but that was a secret he was keeping to himself. For now, he was content to stare out the transparasteel window on the bridge of his own Star Destroyer, the Renegade. The Emperor was a cruel master, but he could also be quite generous. When he felt like it.

“My Lord. The assassins you dispatched have arrived at Coruscant and should be engaging the Jedi now.” Said Admiral Klieg

“Excellent. Good work Admiral. I’ll be in my chambers. Please don’t disturb me before nineteen hundred.” Malice said as he walked off the bridge. He stepped into the turbolift and stated the deck he was going to. Once he reached the deck, he got out and began again. Officers and Clonetroopers alike stepped aside and saluted as he passed. He just ignored them and kept on walking.

The door to his chambers opened as he stepped in front of it, and closed just as quickly once he was inside. He pressed a button, locking it behind him. He stared around his living chambers, which were quite barren. He could easily have as extravagent a room as any world leader, yet he prefered something more simple.He had a small bed, a mat for practicing his Lightsabre skills and Teras Kasi, as well as a Holo-projector which he used to stay in contact with the Emperor and the other Sith Lords.

He removed his cloak, and sat cross-legged on the mat, attempting to meditate. He needed to relax, focus. The assassins would fail, they would be no match for the Jedi. He knew that before he sent them out. He fully expected to receive another “punishment” from the Emperor next time they met in person, but he was willing to accept it. He delved deeper and deeper into the Force, stretching out with it, searching for wisdom, searching for anything.

Then she appeared before him. Just like always, just like every time he tried to mediate. Just like every time he tried to sleep. She seemed to be calling him, calling him to her. But he could not go. He could not let her see what he had become… again. They had both agreed it was best for him to leave, to seek council with Obi-Wan, to try to learn to tame the beast within him. That, was two years ago. He had not seen nor heard from her since. Perhaps it was for the better, that she not see him as he was now. He always wondered how he was doing though. Was she happy? Was she healthy? Was she still alive...? He didn't know, what had became of her, and if she was living a fine life, or if she was living on the streets.

But now, he could give her anything, anything she desired. Being a Sith Lord had its perks after all. He could easily give her a large house on any planet she desired. Her own home, their home. “No. What am I thinking? That’s the Emperor’s influence on me, nothing more. She’d want nothing to do with me now. I don’t deserve her love anymore, not after this. Not after what I’ve done, what I’ve become.” Lord Malice thought to himself.

“Lord Malice. There is an incoming transmission…” Admiral Klieg’s voice said over the Comm.

“I told you I didn’t want to be disturbed until nineteen hundred hours Admiral.” Malice interrupted.

“Yes my Lord. But this is a transmission from the Emperor, so I figured that it might be…”

“Very well Admiral. Patch it through.” Malice interrupted again. Malice got up and walked over to the Holo-projector, and bent to one knee. A very large holo-image of the Emperor’s face appeared over him.

“How goes the progress with the Jedi, Lord Malice?” the Emperor’s voice boomed through the room.

“I have dispatched twelve assassins to Coruscant. How is it that you knew they would attempt to go there? Have you learned of the location of their Academy?” replied Malice.

“Patience, you must have patience. All will be revealed in time. As for my knowledge of their attempt to contact the council, I have my ways, and my sources. Obi-Wan and his pitiful Jedi have avoided us long enough. ” The Emperor’s image faded away into nothing, and Darth Malice was left to contemplate these new events, alone, in a barren room.

Well, there you have it. The first post from the other side in the Episode 2 thread. This is a bit of an explanation as to why I joined with the Sith, what Malice has been haunted with since he turned, and I'm also trying to help push forward the plot a bit. I don't believe there will be many posts here for a while, as we've just finished the first episode, and most of us, me included, are suffering from writer's block. I may come back and try to add to this if I think of anything.
 Shadow Angel
07-24-2002, 2:01 AM
Hey, since my posts from Episode I were all out of order and probably didn't get read, I'll quote my reply on the Episode I thread here. Since this is mostly about me and doesn't involve other characters and current events, I think it's still useable, for the most part. Especially my Sith comrades, you should read this.

Man, this sucks. My Net's been out for a few days, and the two posts I did make were placed out of order, and were either ignored, or they sucked. To whoever's compiling, since no one used mine, you don't have to put it in, but it got out of order. My first came after this post:

-----------------

Originally posted by Darklighter
"It was foolish of you to come here, Darklighter" as he turned around slowly, the figure was in full view, standing at the entrane through which he had come. "You are only delaying your iminent death." It was Shadow Angel, Darth Dominance, Divine Spirit's sith lord companion. He was tall, his thick, long cloak pitch dark, his hood covering his face.

"You cannot win" he said in a low, foreboding voice that shattered the silence.

"We will see" came Darklighter's response. "You may have power, but you lack the spirit of a Jedi. You cannot foresee your victory while we are still alive, Shadow" his voice now deep, he was circling around shadow, his hand inches away from his saber hilt.

"You speak as if there is still hope left for your kind" he replied menacingly. "We will see if you are right, Admiral" he began to close in on Darklighter, they were both walking to confront each other. "You know you will not win this battle. The darkside is the only way out. Join us Tidus. You know it is the only option."

"The only option if you are weak enough to give in!" he shouted, as the tension mounted Shadow's face was grim and smirkless.

"Fool!!" he quickly drew his lightsaber. In a split second he leapt into the air towards Darklighter, his brandished red saber gleaming with malice. Darklighter was too quick. Before the saber could strike him, his orange-white saber was drawn to block the attack. They locked, Shadow's teeth gritted together, Darklighter's eyes glaring beneath his low brow. Shadow flung himself backwards to land on the ground a few metres away.

He ran at Tidus again, swiping to his left. He parried the attack, and ducked to avoid the next swipe across his head. Darklighter spun, circling in the air just in time to avoid Shadow's deadly upercut. He landed, and they faced each other again. Full of anger, Shadow ran at him, his blade high above his head, ready to strike. This he did not foresee. As he brought hi ssaber down as he ran, Darklighter dodged to the side. Everything moved in slow motion. Shadow ran passed and missed, and Darklighter brought his saber down upon his back.

With a cry he fell. "Curse you, and your Academy!" he yelped. The shuttle was just in time. It cruised overhead, guns ready, firing at Darklighter. he dodged them and dived behind the bunker out of view. Shadow crawled to his feet, and the shuttle ramp lowered.

"We will meet again!" He cried, as he climbed aboard the caft, injured and limping. Darklighter knew this was only the beginning. He would have to face him again, but not yet. Holstering his saber, he climbed aboard the speeder bike, and raced back to his comrades.

------------------------- And here's my first post.....

The Shadow Angel's shuttle quickly docked into his Super Star Destroyer in orbit around the planet. As the ramp lowered, the usual procedure of stormtroopers marching in formation around the craft took form, a bit hastily. Admiral Jericho, commander of the SSD Black Phoenix, rushed to greet the Dark Lord. To his shock, Shadow Angel's robes were tattered and torn, and he looked exhausted. As he limped out of the shuttle, Jericho said:

"L-L-Lord Dominance.... back so soon--"
"You may dispense with the pleasantries, Commander. My confrontation with Master Darklighter has turned with unexpected results. Now, if will excuse me, I will retreat to my quarters. I do not wish to be interrupted!"
And with that, Lord Dominance stomped off to his meditation chamber.

-----------------------------------------------

Upon entering, Shadow immediately removed his damaged Sith robes, revealing his buff, built torso, marred only by the immense scar on his back. But most disturbing, there was no blood. In it's place, was a myriad of tristed wires and metal. His arms, from the elow to the fingers, were also metallic, polished in chrome. The Shadow Angel did indeed rise from the ashes.... as a cyborg!
No matter, thought the young Dark Lord. A mere lightsaber wound cannot stop me from my hatred, my quest for vengeance.

My thirst for blood.

<All in good time, my young apprentice.> The Dark Lord raised his head towards the ceiling. "Master?"
<Yes, it is I, Divine Spirit. I have had to retreat from the Jedi forces, but my plans have not yet failed. You will go to my secret cloning laboratories on [censored! I can't tell you! But for story purposes I will call it Volcanic Cloning Planet.] The coordinates will be beamed to you shortly. There, you are to perform an inspection and certify them as ready for battle. You will be most impressed, I assure you.>

"As you wish, my Master." And with that, Lord Dominance rose from his seat. The scar that was once on his back was no more. It had completely healed. He opened a compartment in the wall on his chamber (the closet) and changed.

The cocoon of the chamber opened. What emerged, was a figure of terror, yet also resembling an icon of ultimate coolness. Donned in a leather trenchcoat, the Dark Lord ran his metallic claw fingers through his long, electric blue hair. His equally shiny, metal boots boomed across the polished floor. He approached Admiral Jericho.

--------------- My second........

Space. The final frontier. A red planet, shimmering like a jewel, a deception of the fiery hell within. A black, silent ship jumped out of hyperspace in its orbit. The Sith Infiltrator, ferrying the Dark Lord, the Shadow Angel, sped towards a landing platform marked in the Emperor's special coordinates.

As the ship landed, a pair of blast doors in front of the platform opened, and two black-robed, hooded firgures emerged. The Dark Lord exited his craft, and one of the attendants spoke. "This way, my Lord. We have been expecting your arrival for a long time."

The three entered the facility, and the doors slammed shut behind them. Although he wasn't affected by it, Shadow could sense the searing heat inside. "Exactly why did you choose such a hot and uncomfortable planet as this to develop your weaponry here?"
"Simply because soldiers grow lazy in comfortable climate. They must learn to feel the heat of battle."

"Soldiers? I didn't come here to inspect another batch of stormtroopers--" the attendant quickly interrupted.
"Oh, our new clones are much more than mere stormtroopers, I can assure you." The three entered a turbolift. One attendant pushed a button, and they were off.

Shadow, not being one to ask a lot of questions, instead probed the attendant's mind through the Force. After a few moments, his eyes widened.

The turbolift stopped, and opened to reveal a catwalk reaching across the chasm of a volcano! Below were several platforms floating above the lava. On it, were thousands of hodded figures sparring against each other with double-bladed lightsabers.

Once again, the attendant spoke. "Many years ago, the great Darth Sidious built a clone army using a template of a bounty hunter. Although they made excellent soldiers, they still could not meet the Emperor's incrasing demands. We have remedied this problem by using the DNA of one of Sidious' strongest, most loyal apprentices, Khameir Sarin... but you might know him better as DARTH MAUL.

Indeed, my Master was wise to make this decision. "Before I make my final report, I would like to test out one of these clones personally." The attendant was a bit reluctant. "As you wish, my Lord, but I must warn you. You may not survive the test run. We've made certain enhance--"
"Just do it." And the attendant left Shadow at the catwalk.

Minutes later, the door at the other end opened to reveal a clone. The Maul clone removed his hood and cloak, then drew his double-bladed lightsaber and ignited each blade, one by one. Shadow ignited his own curved saber, it's purple blade, an untraditional color for both the Jedi and the Sith, glowing across his face. The clone immdeiately charged at Shadow and twirled his blade at him, but the Dark Lord easily blocked. The other side of the clone's staff immediately rushed to Shadow's face, but his keen sense of the Force acted as an alarm, aiding to block and parry each incoming strike. The sabers locked, and Shadow was surprised at the clone's strength as his blade kept coming closer to his face. However, the Dark Lord's mechanical strength in his arm kicked in and pushed the clone back off balance. A quick Force Pull brought him closer before Shadow brought his blade down on the clone's neck and decapitated him.

The attendant rushed back in. Shadow put away his saber, turned to face him, and said, "39 seconds. Most impressive. The Jedi will be overwhelmed by this elite fighting force. How many of these soldiers are prepared?"
"Two million, sir." Shadow grinned.

"Excellent. I want them sent to the Jedi Academy battleground at 0600 Coruscant time. Meanwhile, I have a personal agenda to follow. There will be no one to stop us this time!"

----------

And that's all. Since I made an entire army of Darth Maul clones, maybe that was a little over the top? I dunno. Maybe you guys could use the general idea in the next episode (I haven't read it yet.)

There ya go. Feedback would be nice.
 Darklighter
07-24-2002, 6:25 AM
That was very good Shadow, and welcome back!:) The whole layout of the post was a litle confusing (lol) but thats fine. The Darth Maul clone thing is a great idea. Maybe not two milllion...a little over the top?:( You could edit it down to a much smaller number that would suffice, if its not too much trouble.

However, good news for you, I have just had a great idea of how I can incorporate your story into Episode 2. You guys, we wnat to start this off kinda slow right now - no really really big things happening just yet please - I want this to last a little longer than the first:)

My first post was a little introduction to the Academy, not very exciting. My next one is gonna be a little more action packed:D Bare with me please, for I am writing now......

edit - I have just edited my last post to incorporate Reb's betrayal story (how dare you turn against us Reb;) lol). Hope thats okay, just so there is a little continuity. Anyway, back to the story.....

edit edit - I have put a little aboot another character, namely Legion, in my last post so there will be some link with my next story. Anway, back to writing again...
 Darklighter
07-24-2002, 7:25 AM
This is also a very long post. It gets good, so do not give up on it too soon please:(

Whiedragon had left in a hurry. The whereabouts of Obi-wan had been revealved. He was on Corruscant, that much was certain. At least he has made it, Darklighter thought to himself. The sun was now going down, and teachers were finishing their sparring matches and lessons with their students. The dark was coming fast, and Darklighter walked quickly through the hanger bay towards the turbo lift. he needed to gain focus on the sitiuation, retrieve hope of wisdom from their actions.

"Report Sir!" KordKelly's voice came from behind him, and Darklighter turned around reluctantly. He knew what he was going to say. "Still no word of Obi-wan's presence." Darklighter's head fell, and he stared into space. "However" Kord continued, "Whitedragon has landed on Corruscant, and has begun his search."

"Very good" his tone was sarcastic, and he glared at Kelly for a few seconds before turning around again.

"Very good Ensign. Dismissed" Darklighter answered as Kelly scuttled away to the hanger doors. This was an unfortunate business, his Master nowhere to be seen and he felt a disturbance in the force. He needed guidance.

Darklighter proceeded once again towards th turbo lift. Its shape was cylindrical, made of glass. He entered and the lift projected towards the top of the sandy mountain. It grinded to a halt, and he stepped out onto the platform. The heat from the sun was pulsing now more than ever. It was hot and humid, even at this time of the day. The seats for the Jedi council were set around in a circle, for the elite members of the Academy. His seat was next to Obi-wan's.

Outside of the ring of seats were meditation platforms, and he sat cross-legged on one. His eyes were closed, and he was soon in deep concentration, peering into the very being of the force. It flowed through him, a warm sensation unlike any other. His thoughts began to speak to them.

"Tell me what I must do..." his mind echoed the words, and soon it answered him.

"You will go to the moon of Oradian. An old friend will be waiting..." and wit that, the vision ended. Before it did however, Darklighter saw a hooded man, cloaked, his face covered.

"What could it mean?" he asked himself, as he preoceeded back to the docking bay. He would have to leave tonight. There was no reason to wait on these matters for long. From the turbo lift, he placed rugged old garments over his uniform, and jumped onto a speeder. He headed for the nearest space port, the city of Mas Eilsa. Sneaking aboard a public transport to the moon was the only hope now. He had to be discreet, for the Jedi would not be safe to reveal themselves now.

He arrived at the port just before dark. The ship was not large, only a small shuttle, large enough to carry a hundred passenger refuges. He climbed on board, and it took off with a shudder, and slowly proceeded into orbit.

------------------------

The moon Oradian was only a few light years away. It was a smugglers moon, full of cities littered with sky-high scapers. The dealers would look for business in the many bars and night-clubs. The Jedi were not liked now, so Darklighter had to keep his identity anonymous.

As soon as he stepped off the passenger ship, he felt it. He had an overwhelming sense of deja vu, the feeling in the force was oddly familiar. It drew him immediately towards a bar, but as he walked towards it, the signs in multicolour lights, a man stopped by him and grabbed his arm.

"Give me all of your money!" he yelled in a forced whisper. Darklighter dealt with this kind of people all of the time. He turned to face him and waved his hand.

"You don't want my money. You should make some for yourself" his voice was clam and soothing. A blank look came over the man's face.

"I am sorry Sir" he said now apologetically, " I will not bother you again" and with that he walked off, and Darklighter slowly continued towards the bar. As he walked inside, he could see it was dark, music was playing, smoke was everywhere. He spotted female alien dancers pacing around the area, and Darklighter payed no notice to the distractions and walked up to the bar.

"Correlian ale...in a clean glass" the bartender glared at him, and turned to get his drink, slamming it down on the table. Darklighter payed no attention, and sat drinking, unnoticably deeply mediating. Then he felt it. Time semed to slow down. He could feel it in the force again. That presence, he said, I know it!. He could see the figure again in the back of his mind. He could see him approaching from behind him. At the right moment, Darklighter unsheathed his lightsaber and swung it around. The figure behind him ducked beneath the saber's blow, and they stood staring at each other. Slowly but surely, the man lifted the hood off his face.

"Good to see you again...old friend." AB_legion stood before him.

To be continued...

Hope you guys liked it. If I'm going to be in anyone's stories, just remember I am gone for now. I will finish my little story in a while.
 Divine Spirit
07-24-2002, 8:19 AM
Just letting you know that im going on holiday tomorrow so i wont be logging in until Monday 5th of August. This means i wont be able to participate in this thread until that date :(

Feel free to do whatever you like with my characters, as long as its not too stupid. And obi-wan13, you can go ahead with the special storyline if you want (the one i mentioned in a pm) ;)
 Reb Starblazer
07-24-2002, 9:54 AM
Sorry you have to go Divine. Maybe the Dark Emperor(heh, your using the name I called you) won't be a major player in this, kinda like in ESB. You see him, but he doesn't really do much;) Special storyline eh? Sounds interesting. I've got a few plans up my sleeve as well. It's cool that you included me in your post Darklighter, just remember that it wasn't exactly hard for me to turn. I was over halfway there already, I was always a Dark Sider. As for why... I had only one chance left to join them, so I took it while I could. It was our only chance. I've got little hints in my post about my intentions and how I've been "furthering"(maybe furthering isn't the right word:D) the Emperor's search for you. I'm probably just gonna develop the search for the Jedi in my posts, and maybe a few other things,but not much action wise. Maybe this one should have little bits of action, spread along different people and planets, and lead up to one grand finale. Little bits of action, plenty of story:D
 Agen
07-24-2002, 11:56 AM
I think i'll replace reb with me then since he decided to fall to the darkside :D Eventually a reason for my being.
 Darth Talliusc
07-24-2002, 12:10 PM
my master is gone *sniff *sniff, now i get to sit in the BIG CHAIR!!! oh wait, they're gonna let shadow have it, nuts.
ive written up a story or four to play in with this new episode, but i need Reb's input first, CHECK YOU PM PLEASE! whatever happens ill post my next installment right here so stay tuned
 whitedragon
07-24-2002, 12:27 PM
every tom, dick and harry with a blaster came out of every building and alley near the two jedi. the emperor put quite a bounty on their heads, 100,000,000 for each jedi they brought in. s0ulblihtr and white dragon twirled their lightsabers around deflecting shot after shot of blaster fire. "we dont have time for this" s0ulblihtr said. their was a brief pause from the bounty hunters and then they all ran down the street after somethin invisable. "nice illusion my young padawan" dragon said. "thank you master but where do we go from here". "up". dragon walked into an alley, he jumped up kicked off one wall then kicked off the oppisite one and repeated this untill he was at the top, his padawan did the same. they were right below rush hour traffic, speeders flew just afew yards above their heads. "what now" s0ulblihtr said. "we stick out our thumbs" dragon said. draogon jumped into the air and landed on a speeder. two rodians looked up at him and started yelling. dragon jump to the speeder in front of him being careful to time his jump, one slip and it was a long way to the bottom. he jumped to the next one and almost dident make it because he heard honking behind him. it was obi-wan and tyrion "hop in" obi-wan said. dragon opened the door and climbed in. "hello master" s0ulblihtr was sitting right next to him. obi-wan turned around "bounty hunters have dissectional, hes right below us". tyrion pitched the speeder down to where dissectional was and both speeders flew off into the lower levels.
 Darklighter
07-24-2002, 12:28 PM
Guys, if you can, be good enough to try and stick to the previous stories...no pressure, it would just be nice to have some continuity that worked, ya know?:) Plus, if you are going to post a story, give us a warning first so people can wait.

P.S. Thanks Reb for the first Episode:) and yeah, i do have word:D lol

Thanks again!

edit - nice story there Dragon, good work...:thmbup1:
 Shadow Angel
07-24-2002, 5:43 PM
Guys, if you can, be good enough to try and stick to the previous stories...no pressure, it would just be nice to have some continuity that worked, ya know?

Haha, reminds me of some EU continuity. (No offense, but it's true! A lot of it doesn't connect.)
 Agen
07-24-2002, 6:21 PM
Yeh, please keep it connected, we want this to be as good as episode 1.
 whitedragon
07-24-2002, 7:12 PM
did i not connect something:confused:
 Darklighter
07-24-2002, 8:27 PM
No, you did nothing wrong. I wrote my post just as you were wriing your story, so mine afterwards looked like I was commenting on yours...but I wasn't, thats whu i edited my post quite to say you'd done a good job...just a minor misunderstanding:)
 whitedragon
07-24-2002, 8:29 PM
No, you did nothing wrong. I wrote my post just as you were wriing your story, so mine afterwards looked like I was commenting on yours...but I wasn't, thats whu i edited my post quite to say you'd done a good job...just a minor misunderstanding:)
ok and thanks
 Darklighter
07-25-2002, 2:14 PM
Does anyone want to carry on with this who hasn't written for a while? It would be cool just to keep it going for ages like the last:) ...anyone...:( ...hello?
 Darklighter
07-25-2002, 9:06 PM
*bump*

Just keeping this up there on the page. Isn't anybody from the Academy going to write anything more? I will, but I wrote last. I'll leave t for a bit to see:(
 Dath Maximus
07-25-2002, 9:44 PM
Im back!!!

well it looks like youve started again

this time someone include me.

i tried last time but i got killed or something.

frozen perhaps.

ohh well
 Reb Starblazer
07-25-2002, 11:38 PM
I'd post something, but I'm gonna wait for another Sith, like Shadow Angel or Darth Talliusc, etc post, because I was the last Dark one to post on here. I don't want to tell the entire story from the perspective of the dark side(hmm, or do I...:D)
 Shadow Angel
07-26-2002, 1:22 AM
Like Reb, I also have a wife in my past. I'm debating on wether to write it here or in the "A long time ago..." thread. I've developed a fairly good past for my character. Hmm........
 Darklighter
07-26-2002, 8:05 AM
Any other Sith guys want to write a new story for Ep2? ou can Shadow if ya want...there's Talliusc and Kaan as well and Reb...Divine has left for a while though, so anyone please geel free to write:)
 Darth Talliusc
07-26-2002, 1:47 PM
well ya know id love to post another part of my story, but last night when i tried that something odd happened, i was writing up a storm and very tired. after a couple of paragraphs i noticed that the letters had become invisible. i was writing and the little black line that shows you where you are on the reply was moving but no message was coming up, i tried everything but it was all invisible. well anywho im gonna try again today, ill edit this post and add it here.
 Dissectional
07-27-2002, 11:52 AM
Hey, I'm back from my 3 day hiatus, thank's to my bro hogging my computer due to his counterstrike addiction (from 10 am till 2 am).
I'm impressed with the way ep2 is going. Can someone enlighten us on my situation (and perhaps include a drmatic lightsaber-swinging badass escape from 15 bounty hunters)? Or I can meet up with one of the Sith Academy's Knights, where my fellow jedi help me out or something. :D
 Agen
07-27-2002, 12:10 PM
long term writers block here :o
Page: 1 of 5