Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Academy Wars: Episode II "The New Order" Official Battle Thread Sequal

Page: 3 of 5
 whitedragon
08-01-2002, 8:02 PM
Originally posted by Kit fisto JK
okay :D
come on one of you guys make the next story about how we team up to do.....something
 Yom
08-01-2002, 8:04 PM
ok i will do it

but tell me were your character is and i will wright
 whitedragon
08-01-2002, 8:08 PM
Originally posted by Yom
ok i will do it

but tell me were your character is and i will wright
ok im white dragon i have long hair, a leather jacket, a dual lightsaber and i sometimes carrey a blaster.
 Yom
08-01-2002, 8:11 PM
were is your local and situation
 whitedragon
08-01-2002, 8:25 PM
i just got back from coruscant and my nee has been stabed by my arch enemy shadow angel and so my nee would heal in a hour or so sence its not a big deal
 Kit fisto JK
08-01-2002, 8:37 PM
now for the history of meee:D

during the attack on the academy I was out on my advanced swoop then on my way back to the academy he got attacked by troops on speeder bikesafter easly defeating them with duel sabers :D he realised that something was wrong so he raced back up to a hill top to see what had happened so he went to his cave ( where he goes to get away from the idiots at the academy :eek: j/k your not idiots) and put the swoop inside an special vehical and and flew off just to get attacked again figuring that they would hunt down any survivers he flew to a planet that he thought was abandoned to find the last of what was thought to be an extinct race the mandelorians who by his surprise took him in and helped him giving him black armor then he left the planet and returned to the academy and walked into darklighters office to find yom and darklighter shaking hands

YOM CAN TAKE IT NOW :D
 whitedragon
08-01-2002, 8:39 PM
hey did you get the ual saber from me sence i am the dual saber trainer
 whitedragon
08-01-2002, 8:44 PM
by the way what the hells up with your sid kit
 Kit fisto JK
08-01-2002, 8:51 PM
ive always had 2 sabers:D :saberr: :jango: :saberg:

now the helmet is black and the sabers are black and white:D
 whitedragon
08-01-2002, 8:53 PM
ive always had 2 sabers:D :saberr: :jango: :saberg:

now the helmet is black and the sabers are black and white:D cool #### man but the helmet dosent go very good
 Yom
08-01-2002, 9:10 PM
WHITE CHECK YOUR PMS thank u

the next part of my story will be my nex post
 Darklighter
08-01-2002, 9:19 PM
you guys mind if I take over the story after Yom's next post?
 whitedragon
08-01-2002, 9:29 PM
Originally posted by Darklighter
you guys mind if I take over the story after Yom's next post?
no go ahead i dont mind :D
 whitedragon
08-01-2002, 9:33 PM
#### whyd yom get off i thought he was going to write the next part of the story :mad:
 Kit fisto JK
08-01-2002, 9:44 PM
hay whitedragon why dont you think the helmet should be black

and when you said sid did you mean sig
 whitedragon
08-01-2002, 9:49 PM
hay whitedragon why dont you think the helmet should be black

and when you said sid did you mean sig
yeah the helmits ok black but i ment that helmets have been done to death.

and yes i did mean sig
 Kit fisto JK
08-01-2002, 9:54 PM
Originally posted by whitedragon

yeah the helmits ok black but i ment that helmets have been done to death.

and yes i did mean sig

what do you mean helmets have been done to death

and the reason for my sig is because I like to say realy long ahhhs in the chat room:D
 Yom
08-01-2002, 10:14 PM
"Thanx Sir" Yom says some what happily

"no problem yom" he says as ther was a nock at the door "enter"

a man Dressed in black mandelorian armor enter. both Darklighter and Yom draw wepons and point them at the Man.

"NO! NO!DONT SHOOT!" he yells as he takes off his helmet. "it is me Kit-Fisto! i found this armor and i took it"

as both men lower there arms darklighter says "u gave us quite a scare in just a few more seconds and we would of made u bantha food"

"Yes Yes i apologize i did not mean to shock everyone like that"

"well well then. now that i see u both are ready for a fight. u see i just got word that WhiteDragon is wonded and cant get off the planet. and i whant to to sense that u 2 are availbe for this mission and i need u too to take on of camus's transports and get white and get back here. ok u 2 this is Black op and u need to do this fast. Intell says that the sith might make a move soon so we need all the me i can spare here"

"yes sir we under stand how are u going to find him?" askes Kit

"well i have his curnt local and he is nere a arms depo for the clones and it whont be easy getting in and out of there, but i know that the both of u are really steathy"

both Kit and Yom nod slowly.

"well u 2 better get a move on and get threre, may the force be with u"

Both yom and kit walk out the door into the hall way to get to ther shuttel.
----------------
next part in a few
 whitedragon
08-01-2002, 10:16 PM
ok yom before you write any further look at your PMs
 Kit fisto JK
08-01-2002, 10:48 PM
hay whitedragon I told him to look at them in the chat:D
 Darth Talliusc
08-01-2002, 10:51 PM
excellent, kit fisto has joined our list of writers welcome kit fisto (hands him a piece of cake) and not to be a prick or anything but i think its custOdial not custUdial =P. lookin forward to his place in our war.
 Kit fisto JK
08-01-2002, 10:57 PM
thanks for the cake and yes I know I miss spelt custodial
 Yom
08-01-2002, 11:12 PM
As the 2 of them walk down the hallway they start to chat. "So you are the jedi hunter yom" says kit.

"Yep i was" i am no longet a Bounty Hunter though. now i am just a guy on a black op mission" says Yom. "so who did u kill to get that armor?"

"i dont know who did u u kill for yours?"

the 2 laugh. and continue to the the hanger. hen they get there they Find Camus Sleeping in a chair dressed in his fight suit. Yom walks over and kicks the bottom of his chair. camus wakes witha a jolt. He looka at the 2 men and and says.

"What do u whant? cant u see i was sleeping"

kit stats " well u see we are in a Bla-"

Yom cust him off "we need a ship. we will take the correlion transport. and no questoins asked got it"

"yes sir. i will have my men ready your ship" Camus states. and walks over to the goup of men.

Kit looks a yom and says angerly "Why did u cut me off like that i was talking"

"yes u were and u were about to revial that we were going on a black op mission. the only people that need to know that are me, u, the Admiral, and the guy we are saving. NO ONE EALS! got it!" yom snaps

"yes sir" said kit bitterly

Camus walks back over and says "well the ship is ready for take off. so were u guys heading?"

Kit awnser "no were special."

"well ok then have a good trip and may the force be with u" said camus

Kit says over to Yom " Yom i am doing to take my ship to give u cover i think it would be for afectiv"

"ok that sounds good to me"

they go to there ships and lanch in to the blackness of space.

"Ok Kit we are off to coruscant. when we get there lets keep radio silens untill we are on the ground together. understand?"

"Yeah"

"good here is were we will land"

Both ships fly and go in to hyperspace
 Darth Talliusc
08-01-2002, 11:24 PM
any time, but im afraid i must know. why dont you change it if you know its wrong? well anyways, i think its about time for more of my story =) here goes

coruscant:
Darth Talliusc crouched motionlessly on top of one of coruscants many skyscraping buildings, unlike the other almost baloonshaped skyhooks this building was a large rectangle with spikes along the highest floors edge. it had once been a museum of jedi art, where the more artistic jedi displayed their paintings. now it was just another armory in the Emperors capital. the emperor was not in the capital at the moment, he was away holding a convocate of the sith, a convocate that Talliusc had been told not to attend. "no matter" thought Talliusc, "ill get the necessary information from the master, and the full story from Reb when he comes to debrief his assassins". "actually" it occurred to Talliusc, "my spider spy's should still be on station at the grand meeting room. ill simply have to request the transcript through the delta-channel and none of my brethren will know". Talliusc keyed in the requesition through his wrist comm, which relayed the message to his speeder which in turn sent it to an orbiting satellite. the message should be at his suite by the time he returned.

Talliusc had taken to this building more and more recently, its solidity and hard sharp shape set it apart from many of coruscants buildings in this area, it truly stood out among all near it. a fitting place for a man contemplating his destiny. the jedi had escaped him, more importantly he had not been able to rid the galaxy of Obi wan, or that cursed Tyrion. His master would have harsh words and harsher punishments for Talliusc soon, there was no doubt of it. the wind was cool on Talliuscs face and blew his hair back into the depths of his cloak, he had been on this roof ever since he had learned that the jedi escaped him. Memories flooded back to Talliusc, from different times in days past, when life was so much more enchanting. much different from the dismal existence of a sithlord. The darkside was a drug, and Talliusc was addicted, if he needed to kill more jedi to get more of the drug then that is what he would do. there was no alternative. Growing angry at himself for slipping into this cycle he felt the darkside swell up in him, it had to be released soon.
Talliusc strode back to his speeder and drove into the lowest level of coruscant navigable by speeder, parked in an alleyway and initiated the security system. Several blocks down Talliusc saw a group of thugs, 4 rodians 1 quarren 2 gands and a gamorrean. Talliusc could tell by the way they walked that the quarren was the leader. Talliusc walked towards them and he heard one of the rodians laugh to himself "chi panna wee toosje eh hehehe" Talliusc was fluent in many languages, the rodian said that they had more fresh meat for tonight. how wrong he was. as the gang closed in around Talliusc he felt rather then heard one of the rodians swing a durasteel rod at Talliusc skull, using the force he made a shield just milimetres from his cloak and let it absorb the kinetic energy of the strike. "what the? he didnt even flinch" said the gand. "tough guy uh?" said the other gand. as he pulled out a stun stick. he stabbed forward into Talliuscs side, again letting the force fill him Talliusc absorbed the energy storing it.
"your weapon clearly isnt working" replied Talliusc to the assault. finally getting into it the quarren unsheathed a blaster carbine "now give us the goods and we might let you live" smiling to himself Talliusc released all the stored up anger and hatred into a full force explosion.

after the dust cleared Talliusc was on a sort of island in the middle of the road, the ground all around him was several metres lower then it had been and there were charred bones at the bottom, Talliusc studied the bones from his island "mustve been the gammoreans, wouldnt be much left of any of the others" and with a shrug he headed back to his speeder, tonight at least the urge was sated. deactivating the security of his speeder with his wrist watch Talliusc saw something near the driver side door. "heh" chuckled Talliusc "foolish beast tried to take my speeder" pulling back the corpse of the Gran he climbed once more into his speeder and sped home to his suite in the imperial palace.

"lights" said Talliusc as he entered his room. this was a deluxe appartment meant for visiting ambassadors from wealthy planets. it disgusted Talliusc. nothing like his quarters on the Dreadhold. qeuing in his personal code to the computer console he called up the first unread message. "dear god. NO"

edited for spelling and continuity.
 Kit fisto JK
08-01-2002, 11:38 PM
what was the message what was the message :D
 Darth Talliusc
08-02-2002, 1:31 AM
kit check ur pm's please.
 Kit fisto JK
08-02-2002, 1:34 AM
I got the little popup thing :D
 Darth Talliusc
08-02-2002, 1:43 AM
ah, thank you muchly. say, where did you get that thing anyways?
 Kit fisto JK
08-02-2002, 1:46 AM
what thing???
 Darth Talliusc
08-02-2002, 2:04 AM
the little pop-up thing you just mentioned. the one that tells u when u have a PM
 Darklighter
08-02-2002, 9:04 AM
Okay guys, lets try to get back to the stories in this thread:D I will post mine as soon as I get up to date on my reading, so it may be a little later:)
 Camus
08-02-2002, 3:57 PM
After Yom left the hanger in the Kela Crove Camus started to walk around the hanger over looking the Z-95 training ships when he heard something behind a tool box Camus got closer and over heared someone talking. Camus' started to listen once he heard the voice say, "Yes master the homing becon in on Yoms Corellian freighter." Camus quickly shoved the box back pressing the man upagainst the wall. the voice started to scream.

"What did you do!" Camus screamed at the man

Of course the man said what he was ordered to do. "I put a becon on Yoms ship... They want to take Yom and find out where he is going."

"What is the frequincey?"

"I dont know!"

Several people heard Camus and started to help push the tool box on the man helping camus proswaid the spy. "You dont know you die... You know you might live if your master will allow it." The voice started to scream out numbers. Camus then looked at the chief mechanic. The chief mechanic quickly ran off to Camus' b-wing/e okay take this spy out of here im getting my clone and leaving to help Yom.

Camus ran to the corner of the hanger to a door with a key pad. of course Camus puched in a password and oppend the door to reveal a perfect Camus clone. The glass of the tube that held the clone slid up and out stepped Camus2 the only diffrence between Camus and Camus2 was Camus2 has two black lines on both of his cheeks that run over his cheek bones.

"Good to see you again," said the clone.

"You know I envy you. You get to sit in a tube asleep between missions."

The clone laughed and started to make his way to the b-wing/e. Camus quickly fallowed after his clone. They both walked up to thier slightly customized black skemmed b-wing/e. Camus got into his set as Camus2 got into his. The ground crew waved at Camus and with that simple accnolgement Camus took off.

Mean while

Yom was flying his Corrillian YT-1300 Kela Crove in hyperspace. When suddenly he was pulled out of hyperspace by a Immobilizer 418. Yoms eyes whidden once he saw the Immobilizer 418 and a Victory class star destroyer waiting for him. Yom quickly put it into full throughtle and started to try to manouver around. shortly after being cought suddenly camus' black b-wing/e dropped out of hyperspace blazzing away at the Immobilizer. Camus2's aim was 99% accuat as he shot at the giant gravaty wells. withen minutes the ion cannons had dessabled on gravaty well ennabling the the Kela Crove to manouver alittle bit more. quickly fallowing that the Camus's destroyed the second gravty well. quickly Yom stared a few basic manouvers and distroyed a few ties that stared to come out of the victroy class distroyer. with in 10 minutes of entering the fight the b-wing over whelmmed both distroyers and distroyed the Immobilizer. Once the Immobilizer was distroyed Yom called to Camus, "Would you like to cover my ass alittle more after we leave?" Camus just laughed as both Yom and the Camus's enterd hyperspace on thier way to Coruscant.
 Agen
08-02-2002, 4:46 PM
Mr medlomatic will be replying to this soon as whitedragon owuld say :D, i wanna out a twist on the storyline methinks. *goes away thinking for a good idea*
 Yom
08-02-2002, 4:59 PM
Kit Drops out of hyperspace and fell that some thing is about go wrong. all of the suden a suadron of tie interceptors drop out od hyperspace coming stait for him.

"oh Crap" he says calmly, "Yom U better get your Arsh here soon" he says a starts to shoot at the flight leader. then he pulls up and then banks to the lef to to get another pass at the ties. he shoots off 4 more shots and hits one of the ties the crossed in to his line of fire. as kit pushes down on the fightstick and finds that he has 6 ties on his 6. "Sh*T i am not going to serive very long like this.

Then out of no were a B-wing Drops out of hyper space. and starts to shoot at the ties on Kit's tail. 4 of then break off and the other 2 were shot due to the suprise.

"This is Camus i am here to help." camus says through the comlink.

"thanx for the help there. but were is Yom" Kit asks as he shoots at tie in front of him. the tie pulls up and turns around to get a head on head pass but be for the tie could get off a shoot kit his him and blows up. kit fly throw the flames.

"he made a quick stop, lets finish these guys off now and talk latter." camus yells through the COm as he is pulling up to shake the Tie that is on his tail. as camus pulls back on the trottel and lets the tie pass him camus 2 shots and geta a direct hit "nice shot there camus 2"

"Thanx camus" as camus2 shoot another shot and hits at a tie that passes in front of him.

Then another Ship comes out of hyper space. its the Kela Crove. as yome takes notise that there is a battle going on. "well boys it is sure nice to see u all agin" he says as he shoots at what is lef to the remaning ties.

well the rest of the ties were no match for the 3 ships so after the battel they head to the next jump point.

"Hey Yom what took so long to get here?" Askes Kit.

"I hade tp stop and get rid of a homing becon" Yom says to kit. "if it was not for Camus and his clone i would of not made it out of there. But the Question is who know that i am aout of retierment?" there was a slight pause. "Camus who was the spy talking to?"

Camus says quckly "i dont know he did not say who he was. Well who could be afread of u coming out of retierment?"

"i gess my former employer but he is long dead. well who ever it is they i know i am coming and it is not good cuz i have not fought with a sith in so long" anoter long silence " ok now in this next jump we are going all together and land and get White and who eals is down there. camus this is the local of the the landing pad and i dont think we will be running in to trubble in the air untill we start to leave so we need to make it fast every one under stand"

"Roger that" camus and his clone gose

"Roger and out" adds kit

"Lets Go!!" yom said as all 3 ships head out in hyper space

*end of part 3*
 whitedragon
08-02-2002, 5:20 PM
"who was that" obi-wan said. "just a sith" dragon said. dragon got up with pain shooting through his leg. but by some mirical was able to conceal it from the others. "my ship is down below a few levels my padawan can show you." "what about you" tyrion said. "ill catch up in a day or so. i would like to visit a friend of mine." obi-wan and the others had learned to trust dragon over the years so they all said their goodbyes and went in seperate directions.

if there was anything white dragon was good at it was disguiseing pain. he learned that it would be an advantage in a fight if he dident show pain. the other jedi were some of his greatest friends but he would only face shadow angel alone. dragon stoped in an old run down building and walked inside. the inside was completely diffrent from the outside. it was like a ware house but it was filled full of classic speeders and all sorts of old but expensive stuff. upstairs was a whole floor for living and live this man did. dragon walked into the kitchen . a fat twilek was over the stove cooking something. dragon roughly turned the twilek around and imbraced him in a bone crunching hug. "asa its great to see you" dragon said. asa looked at him and said "what brings you to coruscant." dragon pointed to his nee. "can you patch me up im in a hurry sort of."

after asa had healed dragon he brought out some soup and bread. "what are you doing here" asa said. "jedi busness, you know the normal stuff." dragon said. "and how have you been." asa asked. "same as always." "sorry i asked." dragon bent his leg back and forth, it was as good as new. "i cant thank you enough asa." "dont mention it, youve helped me more times than i can count." dragon got up and put on his jacket "i guess ill see you later asa." "good bye ian shoot i mean dragon." " thats ok i t wont mater much for long."
 whitedragon
08-02-2002, 5:22 PM
Originally posted by Agen_Terminator
Mr medlomatic will be replying to this soon as whitedragon owuld say :D,
well you have to admit that that was a good joke after you wrote that good story. good storys are ment to be made fun of
 Dissectional
08-03-2002, 12:16 AM
yeah where have i come into play again? i'm wondering so's i don't have to read all those posts :rolleyes:
 whitedragon
08-03-2002, 9:29 AM
Originally posted by Dissectional
yeah where have i come into play again? i'm wondering so's i don't have to read all those posts :rolleyes:
well i have a good idea how about each of us go on a seperate mission but in the end we all get brought together to do....something. but we can also team up
 Yom
08-03-2002, 6:02 PM

well i have a good idea how about each of us go on a seperate mission but in the end we all get brought together to do....something. but we can also team up

Wha???? am i wrighting some one new in i am lost and i dont know how i am going to cuz i got it all planed out in me head well if i have too i will but get to me ASAP on this plez
 whitedragon
08-03-2002, 6:06 PM
Originally posted by Yom

Wha???? am i wrighting some one new in i am lost and i dont know how i am going to cuz i got it all planed out in me head well if i have too i will but get to me ASAP on this plez
na continue with your story. thats why i said we can team up with eachother
 Yom
08-03-2002, 10:50 PM
* PART 4 *

Once on the ground safly the 4 men start to head to the point were White Was said to be. now all men are armed and were Robes to hid there identity. the ctizens stare with fear that the four men could be Sith Kinghts here to terrorize the people. but the four men stay silent. but in the ally nere them they see on comming stormTroopers. so they all dash in to the nearest biulding.

the biulding that the whent in to was a old museum of the sith. i had every thing all the history and even a diplay of mandiloian armor. For that the Mandlorins sided with the sith in the sith war.

yom walks up to the cased and pulls out his blaster and breaks it open with the but of the blaster. he reaches in and takes the helmet that was on display and says over to the others "i been meanig to get a new helmet" all the others can do is laugh at the fact that he were selling for the sith. he slips off his hood to his robe and puts on the helmet then throws the hood back on.

"the cost is clear!" says camus's clone

they all walk out back in to the street and then come up to the biulding were White Dragon could be so they enter the biulding. after entering kit gets on the comlink to find White Dragon the other 3 keep a look out with hands close to there wepons.

after a few minutes of trying to get White on the comlink Kit finaly gets in tuch with him and gets his local. " He is on the 307 floor. they get to the elavaters and they take the long trip up to the 307th floor witch had briges to the other biuldngs surounding it.

but then they deside to stop the floor befor the 307th and let Camus and his clone get off. "so u guys are going to take the stairs up to the net floor and scop things out" Yom asks "well we are going to do the same with the 308Th so that if we need a place to hide we know were to go"

after the doors shut to the elavater both the camus and his clone start to walk down the hall ways scoping things out. then around the corner they here foot steps of storm troopers marching, about to turn the corner. Camus reaches in to the force and hides him and his clone untill they pass them. after they pass the both of them start unleasing hell on the storm troopers from behind. but then to hind a nother squad started to make the corner rushing to the action to stop what ever is making such a ruckes. as both men take cover in the door ways they start to return fire. but then to make things more complicated for the 2 a squad start to tunr the corner behind them.

Camus 2 turns to return fire. both men are so pin down they feel the presure.

Mean While

"ok get ready" yom says as he pulls off his robe and trows it to the grownd and pulls out his blasters. and Kit pulls out his saber and and pulls off his robe.

"ok i am ready" he says through his helmet. the doors open and the rush out hid in a door way then they find the hall way clear and that no one is around at all. as they start to sneek through the hall way they find a big room as they enter they see 2 men in black robes standing in the shadows. both robe men step in to the light and throw off the robes and ligh up there light sabers.

"i see we have run in to some mercenaries" one says to the other.

"i deed we have master" the other said

"oh crap! why do i have to kill a sith first thing i get here? Why cant it be a storm trooper? i much rater it be a storm-" Yom gose

Kit cuts him off as he lights up his lightsaber, "Yom! Calm Your self."

"I am calm!" he yells " i got the padawna"

"thanx! i gess i am stuck with the more ugly one" he says as he get in to his ready stance

then yom starts to dash to left and shoot a few shot and the padawna reflects one of then and doges the other> then yom cuts back to the right to get another angle then keep on shooting then he chrges the padawan with great speed and the padawn start to charg as well and then Yom fakes a dive making the padawan go lower and then yom jumps high than flips over the padawn and to shoot him and hit him in the back of the padawna and the lifeless boddy of the sith padawan falls to the floor with a thud.

Mean While

Camus and his clone are still finding off the the storm tropers one by one with boddies flying all over at camus 2's end, with every shot of his Concussion launcher. and boddies droping left and right at camus's end due to the fire of his Reapeter.

" I think i clead them all over this way come on!!!" camus yells to his clone " By the way were the hell are we? were did they all come from?" he says as they turn the corner and while passing a window they see Ties Flying around the Biulding. "ok i think this mission as taken a turn for the worse. What do u think?"

"I think so sir. and i think they know we are here" Camus 2 says quickly as he fires a nother shot at the stormies that are fallowing them. "what do u think we should do?"

"I say we get the Hell up stairs, get White and get out of here" then Camus relizes" if they know we are here then that means are way of getting of this rock is now heavaly garded. Crap whats next" he says as mor stormies come out of the door near them. But Camuse is quick to open fire on them.

a few feet later they come to the door to the stairs. they open it and.

Mean While

Kit Charges at the sith and starts to attack and defending the fighting dose not go on for long for Kit out wite the Sith by jumping over him and back stabing him.

"well that wasn't to hard now was it yom?" Kit ask yom.

"No, it remids me of a time were i had to take on pirates from Black Sun." he says as he picks up the saber of the lifles padawn, "some people collect Rocks i collect Sabers" he says with a gin and puts the saber under his back armor plate.

"Well lets get out of here and get to White" Kit says while running to the door at the other end of the room. they get to the door and it is to a stair case the gose down to the lower levels. as they do down the stairs they hear Stormies running down down the stairs so they start to run to the next floor and get to white. they whait righ in side the door to so whait and see if they pass. They do and do on down to the level were the Camus and His Clone are.

"we need to find White and fast. and i think they know we are here too" Yom says

Kit adds "at least they are going to camus and camus 2 and not us"

"Good point" Yom says as they walk down the hall quickly and quietly,

then they herd a a sound of a light saber light up and....

Mean while

camus opens the door to see a group of Impereal officers. Camus grabs hold of one and put his blaster to one of the officer head and shows him to the stormies who stoped shotting by now in fear of hitting one of there own. bothe the camus's get in to the stair well and tell the officer he is now ther hosige and if he talks he will die.

well the get up to the next floor and and camus shoots the office in the head and then camus 2 starts give him a wierd look "what? he was breathing to hard. it was getting on my nerves" He says as he gos throw the door.

at the end of the hall they see Kit in a ready stans and yom with both guns pointing at a man with a light saber on and in the ready stance.

both Camus and camus 2 break out in to a run tord the 3 men and they slow doen when they see the saber colaps and and yom lower his guns.

"Hey" Camus yells out to all the men "what is going on" he says a s he gets closer to them

"well we found white" Yom says "but now we need to get out of here"

"We!" White snaps "it is more like You need to get out of here. i am staying here'

"No our orders are to bring u back to the academy!" Camus Snaps back

"no i am here to deal with some bissnes" white says calmly

"Intel came in and sith are plaining an attack on the academy agin" Kit said "so wenn need to get back

all 5 of them are standng in a circle yelling at one onther. but Yom Walks be hind white and knocks him over the head with the butt of his blaster. white falls to the ground.

"Well that solves one problem" Yom says as he bends over and picks white up and puts him over his sholders. "ok we need to get out of here now so lets go to the next biulding over and get down from there got it now camus u lead and camus 2 u bring up the rear. ok lets go!!!!"

******************END OF PART 4********************
 whitedragon
08-03-2002, 10:58 PM
ok yom i get to do the next part ok.
 Yom
08-03-2002, 11:07 PM
ok yom i get to do the next part ok.

ok are u mad i am sorry for knoking you out and all but it is wat i had palaind from the beging because u whanted to satay there and fight shadow angel and i hed to bring u back an all sorry if u whant i will edit it
 Darklighter
08-04-2002, 10:57 AM
You guys, can I just ask...WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYBODY?:(

I really want to write something, but everyone has gone somewhere and I don't know where they have gone. White, you said they all said there goodbyes and went their seperate ways. Well, where did each of them go> I want to include Obi, but I don't know where he is either...

Could domeone clear this up for me, please?:(
 whitedragon
08-04-2002, 11:20 AM
You guys, can I just ask...WHERE THE HELL IS EVERYBODY?:(

I really want to write something, but everyone has gone somewhere and I don't know where they have gone. White, you said they all said there goodbyes and went their seperate ways. Well, where did each of them go> I want to include Obi, but I don't know where he is either...

Could domeone clear this up for me, please?:(
well obi just left coruscant and is on his way back
 Darklighter
08-04-2002, 11:40 AM
Okay...sorry for overreacting a bit, I was getting frustrated...thanks for teling me:)

Hope you don't mnd if I include you in my next story Obi?
 whitedragon
08-04-2002, 11:51 AM
when white dragon awoke he had a spliting headache. he was in a bed in a dark room. he got up and went outside.yom was in the copilot seat of the bridge and dident have his armor on. "your finnally awake huh its about time." yom got up, dragon walked over to him and punched him in the gut. "dont ever do that to me again" dragon said.

they landed in the acadamy without any trouble. obi-wan walked up to dragon and told him that the sith had some how found the location of the acadamy. and were probly going to attack again. " are we going to evacuate" dragon said. "no" obi-wan said "were going to fight" "permission to scout around the planet" dragon said. "yes do what you can and ill get the troops ready." dragon turned to yom and kit "come on ill need your help" "finnally" kit said.

ok yom its your turn again :rolleyes:
 whitedragon
08-04-2002, 11:55 AM
Okay...sorry for overreacting a bit, I was getting frustrated...thanks for teling me:)

Hope you don't mnd if I include you in my next story Obi?
go ahead yeah i dont mind

it will probly take the sith aa month to get to the planet
 Camus
08-04-2002, 12:00 PM
When Camus's B-wing dropped out of hyper space they split off from Yom and the others. Camus went off to do a few routen cheaks on a few of there outer posts. but did little did anyone know how much trouble the two Camus could get into so quickly.
 Agen
08-04-2002, 2:22 PM
Hmmm.. i will have to read lots of stories again to figure out where everyone is!
Page: 3 of 5