Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Academy Wars: Episode II "The New Order" Official Battle Thread Sequal

Page: 4 of 5
 Darth Talliusc
08-04-2002, 2:41 PM
previously:

"lights" said Talliusc as he entered his room. this was a deluxe appartment meant for visiting ambassadors from wealthy planets. it disgusted Talliusc. nothing like his quarters on the Dreadhold. qeuing in his personal code to the computer console he called up the first unread message. "dear god. NO"

Coruscant:

Talliusc sat motionless at his computer console staring at the letters on the screen, it was a transcript sent to him by one of his espionage droids. He had been curious as to why he had not been summoned to the convocate of the sith in person, and more confused when he was not told to be present via holocomm. in truth he hadnt known what to expect. and as his master had told him many times before "what you do not know will kill you surer then a lightsaber through the throat". as any good tactician would, Talliusc had provisioned several methods for finding out what would happen at the convocate. While a personal spy might be captured or at least sensed by his master a small cyber-spider would be virtually invisible and very effective.

as Talliusc read over the transcript again in disbelief waves of shock outrage and betrayal fell over his body. the meeting had started out as normal as any convocate of the sith might. Talliusc had been pleased at first to see Darth Malice enter the room and take his place at the table, Darth Slayne was the newest member of the academy and the inner circle of sith. Talliusc felt a glimmer of pride that his brethren had found the jedi academy of Thedonias and curiously enough, a twinge of surprise. he had always assumed that Darth Malice would be the one to locate the academy, he had more skill in that area then many of the sith and a knack for knowing how the jedi thought. Talliusc was also surprised to find out about the siths newest weapon, lord maul. "if the master has 2 million of these warriors then his need for me will lessen" The darth maul clones had been tampered with the same as all of the other clone troopers. slightly more docile and ardently loyal to Divine Spirit. The rest of the meeting was a description of the invasion plan for Thedonias. The sith filtered out of the room, all except Darth Dominance and Divine Spirit. What Talliusc read next shattered his mental coolness. His brethren were going to kill his only friend unless he did something about it. awaking from his shocked state Talliusc gathered his weapons and his robes and started for the door when a new message came in. "lord Talliusc, priority alert code Blue 73! please respond" code blue 73 meant that Jedi had been located on the capital. "Again? these jedi visit here every week almost." thought Talliusc darkly. "i dont have time for this captain, ill send some of the lower Sith to handle it." replied Talliusc. "but my lord! these jedi have been identified as Kit fisto jk and the bounty hunter known as Yom, only a member of the inner circle stands a chance against them!" pleaded the voice once more. Yom had been known across the galaxy as one of the most fearsome bounty hunters ever to walk the trade, he had bagged more then a score of jedi at one point or another. so why was he with these jedi now? "do not interfere with me captain, i have more important matters to deal with" with that Talliusc switched off the comm and started for the door. Once into his private Tie Talliusc ordered two of the more promising lower sith to confront the jedi. whether or not these sith would be able to destroy the jedi didnt matter to Talliusc at the moment, he had a friend to save! In a matter of moments Talliusc's life had been turned upside down. he was now disobeying direct orders to remain on coruscant and interfering with his masters plans. He was now a renegade from the inner circle, but he had an advantage. none of the other Sith knew that he wasnt loyal to them any more and none but other members of the inner circle would dare order him about. He sent warnings to Reb through his private Delta channel, as soon as Reb visited his ship he would know everything and be prepared. but if Reb didnt check his messages soon then they would both probably be dead within 24 hours. at max hyperspace speeds his fighter could be there in little more then 2 hours and Talliusc was pushing it for all it had. before leaving Coruscant he had left command of coruscants defense to the commander of the Dreadhold Talliusc's private stardestroyer. he had almost wanted to take the Dreadhold with him but it was far too slow and far too recognizable. Time was running out and for Reb that meant death.
 Yom
08-04-2002, 5:26 PM
@ Darth Talliusc: iam not a jedi i am a bounty hunter that collects sabers he has 16 sabers now

BUT I AM NOT A JEDI!!
 whitedragon
08-04-2002, 6:03 PM
hey Talliusc whens the saber battle between you and me going to happen
 Yom
08-04-2002, 6:50 PM
Me?? Wha!!!
 Reb Starblazer
08-04-2002, 8:23 PM
Malice’s modified TIE Interceptor blasted out of the Renegade’s hangar and took off into space. Time was running out, and he knew that he had to warn the Jedi, no matter what. A small beeping noise notified him of a private message coming in over his Comm channel. He quickly shut down the communications system. He did not wish to hear the Emperor’s voice now, giving him new orders. He was leaving, once again alone. He would head to Thedonias, and warn the Jedi, but first, he had to make a detour. To visit an old friend. He set the co-ordinates into the nav-computer, waited for the course to be set, and then jumped to Hyperspace.

Upon arriving at Nar Shaddaa, he landed his TIE Interceptor at a more remote landing pad. He knew what this place was like, and he did not want anything to happen to his only vessel. Deciding on leaving his Lightsabre behind as it would attract too much unwanted attention, Malice strapped on his two leg holsters, each with a DL-6H in them. He put on a simple civilian garb, and left, to find what he came for. Walking through the crowds, he was reminded of his last visit here, almost 3 years ago. Not long after the death of Darth Talon, he came here, to leave an “item” in safe keeping, and he had come to reclaim it. He entered the “Singing Sith”, a bar for the kind of scum on Nar Shaddaa. It wasn’t very well named, but it was popular. He made his way to the bar, and once there said “Correllian Whiskey. And tell Nassk I wish to speak to him.”

The bartender got him his drink, and then disappeared into the back. A few minutes later, the bartender returned, followed by a tall Trandoshan. The Trandoshan waved Malice to follow him, and they went upstairs to the office.

“I was wondering when you were gonna show up.” Said Nassk, sitting at his desk.

“You knew I’d come back eventually. You do still have it, don’t you?” Malice said, a hint of authority in his voice.

“Yes, yes, of course. You think I’m stupid enough to cross a Sith?” Nassk said, as he gave his best version of a human smile. He then rose from his seat, and walked over to a small safe in the room. He used his key card and opened it, reached inside and then pulled out a small black object. “You know, I never could get this damn thing to work”. Nassk said as he handed it to Malice. It had lit up and hummed to life as soon as it came within five feet of him.

“That’s because it’s a Holo-cron, it’s activated by the Force. Which explains why you could never get it to work.” Malice said as he outstretched his free hand to Nassk. “Thank you.” Nassk took Malice’s hand in his much larger claw, and shook it.

“It was no trouble. The least I could do.” Nassk said as he released Malice’s hand

“Take care Nassk.” Malice said as he put the Holo-cron into one of his pockets, and began walking towards the door.

“I believe there’s an old Jedi saying, goes something like… May the Force be with you.” Nassk said, as Malice stopped, and turned to face him.

“May the Force be with you too Nassk.” Said Malice as he left the office, then made his way out of the bar.

As he was walking back to his Interceptor, he heard shouts, and a scream as he passed an alleyway. He stopped, and used the Force to enhance his senses. He saw a gang of thugs,
a Nikto, a Catharian, a Weequay, and a Rodian. The Catharian and the Nikto had a Blue Twi’lek girl by the arms, while the Rodian yelled at her. Malice sighed to himself. “Always was a sucker for the blue ones…” he said as he began walking down the alley.

“Now, you’re coming back with me. You didn’t really think you would get away now did you?” The Rodian yelled at the blue Twi’lek. “I bought you, you’re mine. Don’t even think about running away again.” He motioned to the Weequay. “Cut off part of a head-tail, that’ll teach her not to do it again. “ The other two continued to hold each of her arms, while the Weequay drew a Vibro-blade and started walking towards the Twi’lek.

“No!” She screamed. “ Please, don’t. I beg you, don’t!”

“You heard the girl.” Malice said as he came closer to the group. “ She said please. Maybe you should think about not treating her so badly, hmmm? She may not want to run away then.”

“Stay out of this you piece of Bantha fodder, if you want to keep your head that is. Well, go on, cut her.” Said the Rodian, as the Weequay had stopped advancing when Malice spoke.

“Leave her be. This is your last warning. Don’t make me hurt you.” Malice said as he kept on walking towards them.

“Seriously now, who do you think you are?”

“Me? I’m just your friendly neighbourhood Sith Lord.” Malice said with a grin.

“Yea, and I’m the frickin’ Emperor. To hell with her, kill him!” The Rodian said. The Nikto and Catharian let go of the Twi’lek, handing her off to the Rodian. The Weequay started walking towards Malice now, Vibro-blade in hand. He took a swipe at Malice, who dodged to the side, then connected with a knee to the Weequay’s midsection. He brought his right elbow down on the back of the Weequay’s neck, sending him unconscious, and out of the fight. The Nikto charged at him, Malice gave him a swift right kick to the stomach, then a left to the stomach, and continued his rotation with a roundhouse to the face. Malice grinned, his Teras Kasi had improved greatly in the last year, thanks to Talliusc’s training. He went into a defensive stance, stuck out his right arm, and then opened and closed his hand in a ‘come here’ motion to the Catharian.

“Here kitty, kitty, kitty.” Malice said. The Catharian rushed at Malice, trying to slash him with his claws. Malice side-stepped, and backed off, avoiding all the potentially deadly strikes. He caught the Catharian’s wrists in his hands, and started bending its arms outwards. He then head butted the feline three times in the nose, then let go of its wrists as it fell to the ground.

“Don’t even move.” The Rodian shouted. Malice saw the Rodian now had a Vibro-blade held to the Twi’lek’s throat. “One false move and she’s dead. Now, you let me go, and we all walk away alive.”

“Oh please…” said Malice as he used the Force to pull the Vibro-blade from the Rodian’s hand, and sent it spiraling down into the depths of Nar Shaddaa. The Rodian just stared at Malice, shocked “Will you just hurry up and leave?” Malice stated firmly.

The Rodian, began to reach for his holstered blaster pistol, but was dead before his hand even got near it. Malice had drawn one of his DL-6H’s and blasted the Rodian right between his large black eyes. The Rodian fell backwards to the ground, smoke rising from his death wound. The blue Twi’lek girl just stared at Malice as he twirled the gun and then replaced it in it's holster. Malice couldn’t get over how much she resembled Kylaa, but she was much younger than her. She couldn’t have been anymore than 13 or 14 standard years old. Malice was quite glad he had killed the Rodian now.

“Why?” She suddenly broke the silence. “What made you decide to help me?” she asked, somewhat frightened.

“Because… because I know what it’s like to be a slave. To have no free will, no hope, no destiny.” Malice said as he slowly approached her. He took a credit chip out of his pocket and tossed it to her. “Here, take this. There should be enough there to get you just about anywhere you want to go. You’re free now, make the most of it.”

She stared down at the credit chip, as tears began to form in her eyes. It was the only time in her short life that anyone had been truly kind to her, and the one was, turned out to be a perfect stranger. “Thank you…” she said as she looked up, but Malice had already disappeared into the shadows.

He was walking back to his Interceptor, going over the events that had just taken place. “So much for unwanted attention” he said to himself with a smile. Once he reached his Interceptor, he took out the Holo-cron, and activated it. After a few moments of searching, he found what he was looking for. Angmar, he needed to go Angmar. But first, he had to go to Thedonias, and speak with the Jedi. He left Nar Shaddaa and set the co-ordinates.

“Sir, we have a TIE Interceptor coming out of Hyperspace.” Said a young officer.

“Did you say ‘A’ TIE Interceptor, as in only one. What in blazes is a single Interceptor coming here for…?” Then it struck Obi-Wan. Reb, it could only be Reb. “Try to reach the Interceptor, tell him to land at point alpha niner, I’ll meet him there.” Obi-Wan said as he left the command center.

He was walking to the landing point, and saw the Interceptor entering the atmosphere. He heard gasps from some of the younger students. “This, is going to attract some attention.” He thought to himself. He made it to the landing pad just as the Interceptor was touching down. A few moments later, he was joined by Tyrion and Darklighter, who were wondering what was going on. The roof hatch opened, and Darth Malice climbed out. He dropped to the ground, and walked over to where the three Jedi were standing. Darklighter’s hand reached for his Lightsabre, but only rested on it. Tyrion on the other hand, ignited his and rushed at Malice. Malice raised his hand and used the Force to push Tyrion to the ground, sliding back to lie next to Obi-Wan’s feet. Tyrion got up and composed himself.

“I have no wish to fight you. Don’t make it come to that. I’ve only come to deliver a message.” Malice said.

“Hello Reb, it’s been a long time.” Said Darklighter, with a hint of anger in his voice.

“Please, don’t call me that. I no longer have the right to that name, I’m Darth Malice now. But yes, it has been a long time. Too long.” Malice said, and then looked around him. The new Academy was beautiful, and Malice saw Masters and Padawans practicing, just like at the old one. “ I guess some things never change” Malice said solemnly.

“Yea, except for maybe the occasional allegiance.” Spat Tyrion. He was there, watched as Reb boarded the shuttle and left with Talliusc. It had hit him pretty hard.

“I grew worried, I didn’t receive the monthly update from you. I wasn’t sure what had happened” Said Obi-Wan, ignoring Tyrion’s last remark.

“Terrible things have happened Obi-Wan. The Emperor is creating another clone army, but this time it's not troopers. He’s created…” Malice said.

“Clones of Darth Maul, yes. We’ve learned about that.” Interrupted Darklighter.

“...Two million clones of the Sith Lord Darth Maul.” Malice finished. All three Jedi did their best to not gasp.

“Two Million!” exclaimed Obi-Wan. “Are you sure?”

“I heard it myself in a briefing, I saw Holo-Images.You must leave Obi-Wan. Save yourself and your students. Leave here, and don’t return. I’ll do what I can to help, but know that you’ll be slaughtered if you stay here.”

“No, we’re not leaving. I’m tired of running. We’ll face Divine Spirit, and defeat him, or die trying.”

“Very well Obi-Wan. You’ve made you decision, I hope you don’t regret it. As I hope I don’t regret mine. It seems that no matter how far we run, we must always eventually turn to face our destiny. Stare death in the eyes old friend. Just don’t blink.” Malice said as he turned and began walking to his Interceptor.

“And what about you? Are you running from your destiny?” Asked Obi-Wan

“No. I’m tired of running too Obi-Wan. I just have to go a little farther before I can turn and face my destiny.” Malice said as he got into the cockpit of his Interceptor.

“Why leave then? Stay here, fight with us Reb. Where could you possibly need to go now?” pleaded Obi-Wan.

“To become a hero.” Malice said as he closed the cockpit and fired up the engines. Moments later, the Interceptor shot off into the upper atmosphere.

“So he’s made his choice then. Battle to the end, and die well Reb.” said Obi-Wan sadly as he turned and began to leave.
 Camus
08-04-2002, 8:29 PM
Wow that was good Reb... :D
 Yom
08-04-2002, 9:09 PM
* part (fill part number here) *

After The three of them got there orders. obi pulls Yom to the side to have a quick chat. "i see u gone back to to your old armor. and were did u get the helmet?"

Well sir i thought i help the jedi for once and not kill them off but help them survie aginst the sit and dark jedi." Yom said. "and the helmet i stole it from a sith museum. nothing new i needed it so i took it"

"Well i gess that is ok that u stoll from the Sith, but u need to go and do your mission but i need u to report back to me when u return i need to talk with u more" obi starts to walk off then he turns back " oh yes i forgot may the force be with u"

Yom Replies "as well as u sir." then Yoms turns and runs to ctach up with Kit and white. as they are all ready on there on there Flare-S Swoops and about to take off. Yom jumps on and puts his helmet on " ok i am ready what are we going to do"

"well we are going to head west then up north they are more likely to land a scout crew." White says then takes off then the other 2 take of as well. as they head west they see a Tie Interceptor head in for a landing

"what is going on?" kit yells out

"it has got to be Reb" White yells back

but then they see a transport land over the trees farther west. "well lets check it out" yom yells out to the others.

as they get closer they stop there Swoop bikes and walk the next mile to were the Transport landed as they get closer they here voices of clone troopers "#### man so we are here on a suicide mission that is just great i fell good, yes i am going to die to day"

"Right u are" the three men say as they jump out and shoot the clone trooper, then they dash to the ship were more a wait Yom gos lef and white gos right then they turn in to the clearing were the ship is and sart shooting up the place and then yom runs in to the ship and shoots the piolt that was on the com with someone.

"This is great now they know we are here lets get back to bace" white says quikly and starts to run to his swoop bike as the other 2 do the same they fallow closely behind and jump on there bikes jet in to the hanger at the academy

"you think that reb lead them here?" kit askes

"I dont know but they know were are here" white says

*****End****
 C'jais
08-04-2002, 9:10 PM
*cough* fanfic *cough*
 Camus
08-04-2002, 9:15 PM
Originally posted by cjais
*cough* fanfic *cough*

~cough~fun~cough~ Well its just a thing for our anti spam Academy... :D
 Darth Talliusc
08-04-2002, 10:58 PM
so whats wrong with fanfic? i think its great. sorry bout the confusion yom, ill edit that post for you. keep up the great work.

edit: whitedragon i have a few ideas for our saber battle, not exactly what you think though. hehe excellent, expect a pm in a day or so when ive got my thoughts compiled.
 Darth Slayne
08-05-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by cjais
*cough* fanfic *cough*

Don't get me wrong, but...

Easy there mate! This isn't about how good they are at writing its about having fun! I'll have you know that I happen to be quite proud of all the writers here. Why, you ask? Because they have the guts to TRY.

Three chears to all academy members! Both Sith and Jedi!
 Darklighter
08-05-2002, 7:35 AM
I will begin my story momentarily. Thank you:D
 Darklighter
08-05-2002, 8:17 AM
Darklighter held his head in his hands. What was happening to him, what had happened for so long he could not believe. Reb and his betrayal, Yom's past, it all didn't make any sense.

"Why now?" he said to himself, "Why did I have to know now? I've been through enough haven't I?" He sat in his office, pondering over his thoughts in an endless cycle, trying to gain wisdom from past events.

As he went over his thoughts in his head, he distanced back. Back to his past, what had happened to him so long ago. As he did, the thoughts and memories of one person came back to him. Someone he had almost forgotten. The three words she had said to him, right before it happen...

"I love you..." he missed her. He missed her so much it hurt. A pain deep in his heart, a flame that burned. Talaria had gone, and now like before, he felt sorrow. A tear fell from his eye to the ground, and he closed his eyes to stop them.

On that second Obi-wan walked in through the door, and Darkighter quickly wiped away the tear. He walked up to the desk, but said nothing, as Darklighter slowly lifted his head and their eyes met. He was partly angry at Obi-wan for what had happened.

"I'm sorry..." his voice was low and sorrowful. "I'm sorry I kept it from you. I couldn't let anyone know about Reb. Not even you, my old friend."

"I know..." he replied forgivingly. "Do not worry Master, I understand. Just like you have understood me before." He stood up now to face him, "I was just shocked. Reb is still a Jedi?"

"He was never a Jedi" Obi-wan corrected. "He never could to be, he never turned to our side because he couldn't. But he wants to help us now, as we did before for him."

"And you trust him?" Darklighter's response was blunt.

"I would trust Reb with my life." Darklighter was most surprised with what he said. Reb had been a mystery figure at the Academy since he joined. It's just Darklighter never realised how highly Obi-wan thought of him. At that very second, a call came through on the comlink on Obi-wan's belt.

"Master!" Kordkelly called worriedly. "We need you in the control room right away!" As he finished speaking, the two Jedi ran from the office out into the corridor. As they came to the spiral staircase at the end of the hall, the two jumped over the railing and landed on the basement floor 100 feet below.

There was a door directly in front of them that lead to the control and navigation room. It was compiled with a network of computer sceens and radar scanners.

"What is it?" yelled Obi-wan.

"Maul clones sir." They are advancing on our position. They looked at the radar and saw the truth. Many small cloaked figures, maybe fifty to one hundred moved across the holographic radar map. Obi-wan stood staring at it, his face not worried...just concerned. Perhaps the thought that the Emperor was aware of their position was more troubling. Darklighter turned to speak quietly into his ear.

"This does not look like trouble" he said calmly, "We can take them Master" Obi-wan silently nodded, but made no expression.

"Ready the fleet" Obi-wan ordered. "We are going to battle."

To be continued...
 Dissectional
08-05-2002, 8:26 AM
Question: Am I back at the Academy or not? cuz I want to include Myself fighting Maul clones if at all possible. :D
 stormtroop
08-05-2002, 8:42 AM
ill be posting my storys soon ive just joined the sith academy
 whitedragon
08-05-2002, 9:20 AM
Originally posted by Dissectional
Question: Am I back at the Academy or not? cuz I want to include Myself fighting Maul clones if at all possible. :D
yeah you and the others are back at the acadamy
 Dissectional
08-05-2002, 9:25 AM
Dissectional spotted Admiral Kenobi, Yom, and Darklighter sprinting down the hallway. He got the hint and bolted after them. Amidst the hustle and bustle, he managed to figure out what was going on.

"WHAT?! Maul clones?! I'm not going to ask how they managed that. How many of them are there?" Dissectional was quite confused. "We aren't sure, though we suspect that there should be one for everyone in the academy to handle, possibly two." Dissectional sensed a brief glimmer of panic in Obi-wan's mind, but it was quickly dismissed. Yom was looking quite amped and ready to take on whatever faced him. "It's been a while, my saber skills have gotten rusty. Time to see if I still got what it takes, eh?" Yom had a grim smile on his face, as if he sensed something that the others didn't. Darklighter had many things going thrugh his mind, as well as mixed emotions and feelings. "Tidus, are you alright? You seem troubled." Darklighter looked back at Dissectional and detected a feeling of deep concern. "I.. I have many things clouding my mind as of now. I don't know what to feel... Well, now is certainly not the time. We'll have to talk later." Dissectional noticed a tear in Darklighter's eye, but mentioned nothing. He seemed capable of controlling his emotions. General Kenobi was far too busy helping scramble x-wings, snowspeeders, and vehicles to be spoken with. Dissectional hopped into a speeder, locked his helmet into place, and motioned for Greedo to jump in. Greedo, who had been busy recharging his blaster, leapt into the gunner's seat, as the cockpit closed and they flew off.

To be continued...
 Yom
08-05-2002, 9:59 AM
as i say once more I AM NOT A JEDI i am a freakin bounty hunter the carries a sbare like a utility knife, if he dose use it it is for backstabing some one
 whitedragon
08-05-2002, 10:50 AM
when all three got back to the hanger obi-wan told them the news "maul clones" yom said. "he was one of the most powerful sith knights ever" kit said "are you serious" dragon said. obi-wan noded. dragon smiled "what a chalenge, this will be far different from these reborn weaklings" obi looked strangely at dragon. he would never understand his love of a good battle. "what did you find out" obi asked. "that trator starblazer has found our location we had better put everyone on full alert." obi went over to a loud speaker and reported the message to get defences up and stay alert. obi went back over to dragon. "your orders are to..." they all felt the desterbance in the force, even yom felt something was wrong. they all took out their lightsabers but dident activate them just yet. obi was very quiet "yom, kit you check the living quarters and the cortyard, diserectional you check the top floors, dragon you come with me to the bottom levels. they all casually put their wepons away and walked away.

the lower levels were kind of like the place where obi had fought the origional maul but alot bigger they both split up and searched the entire floor. they both met in the middle of the place which was a large circle with some chairs to sit on for the mechanics. "find anything" obi said "nothing." just then a black shape came out of nowhere and began to fight obi-wan, it was a maul clone. dragon turned around and another was right their. dragon activated his light saber. as he began to charge forward he heard explosions from outside. the battle had begun
 Yom
08-05-2002, 10:58 AM
ok that was good white can i have a turn now plezzzzz
 stormtroop
08-05-2002, 11:05 AM
The empires grip
As the empire steped from his starship into the death stars hanger.The general was there to greet him with open arms like a brother or something.The empire ignored the genral rushing pass him he ran to the back of the hanger to the lift he could sense the light side here.He reached for his belt suddenly swinging his arm upwards with a red saber in his hand as he was approching the top floor.The light side was becoming even more unbarable the empire maid mara jade was shaking all though see was tring to hide it from her master.I cna sense your felling mara whats wrong with you.you know you cant hide your nerves frome me said the empire.I know master she replied.DINGGGG.Went the lifts bell.Darth vader and mara steeped fromn the lift quick go back int o th lift mara.Vader swung his light saber suddenly in a horzantall block.Smashing a young rebels saber away the empire jumped up in the air it seemed like miles he then came smashing down just missing the rebels side with his saber.So you think you can beat me young rebel.There was no reply well shouted the lord.Suddenly and swiftly vader swang his sword at the rebel while still shouting.The empire went into a frenzy suddenly probally the silence that did it.The empire was swinging and smashing anything in his way the young rebel pushed his hood off and grabbed his saber.The rebel was blocking everyswing as the twos lightsabers collinded toghether buzzing and spiiting everything of there sabers was blowing,everything inside the saber blew
To be contined
 obi
08-05-2002, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by stormtroop
The empires grip
As the empire steped from his starship into the death stars hanger.The general was there to greet him with open arms like a brother or something.The empire ignored the genral rushing pass him he ran to the back of the hanger to the lift he could sense the light side here.He reached for his belt suddenly swinging his arm upwards with a red saber in his hand as he was approching the top floor.The light side was becoming even more unbarable the empire maid mara jade was shaking all though see was tring to hide it from her master.I cna sense your felling mara whats wrong with you.you know you cant hide your nerves frome me said the empire.I know master she replied.DINGGGG.Went the lifts bell.Darth vader and mara steeped fromn the lift quick go back int o th lift mara.Vader swung his light saber suddenly in a horzantall block.Smashing a young rebels saber away the empire jumped up in the air it seemed like miles he then came smashing down just missing the rebels side with his saber.So you think you can beat me young rebel.There was no reply well shouted the lord.Suddenly and swiftly vader swang his sword at the rebel while still shouting.The empire went into a frenzy suddenly probally the silence that did it.The empire was swinging and smashing anything in his way the young rebel pushed his hood off and grabbed his saber.The rebel was blocking everyswing as the twos lightsabers collinded toghether buzzing and spiiting everything of there sabers was blowing,everything inside the saber blew
To be contined

Wrong thread dude. ;)
 Reb Starblazer
08-05-2002, 1:05 PM
Well, it looks as if I'm going to have to post here again soon, show my way of lowering the number of Maul clones;) Don't worry, there'll still be plenty left for you guys to take care of, but I'm just gonna drop the number down from 2 million. As for how, you'll see:D I'll probably post it here later tonight. I warn you though, it'll be a long and sad one, as it's going to be my last...
 Darklighter
08-05-2002, 1:15 PM
Hey guys:)

I had to rush my last post cos I had to go out quick. I'm gonna go back and put in more detail.

I just felt like something needed to happen quickly. I'm sorry if its a bit much...but this is only going to be a small attack, not many clones. We are going to wipe them out pretty easy, just the fear that the emperors knowing of the Academy's location will be the main concern. The story will still go on. I just wanted a little action:D Tell me if its not okay please:(

- an idea Reb, the Emperor could have followed you to the planet with the clones?...just an idea...
 Darth Talliusc
08-05-2002, 2:30 PM
Talliuscs personal fighter craft exited hyperspace in a mass of vessels. "the emperors readied most of the imperial fleet for this battle" Talliusc could tell that the real attack would be a few days away at least but that didnt shake his sense of urgency. Reb hadnt responded to Talliuscs messages and this worried him. within seconds of reversion to realspace Talliusc was hailed by a traffic controller "unidentified starfighter state your designation, port of call and business" the voice droned as if he didnt really care. "i am.... a messenger from lord Talliusc to Darth Malice, it is imperative that i speak with him. im just in from Coruscant" Talliusc hoped that the traffic controller would buy it. there was no reply for almost 2 minutes and Talliusc was getting worried when a new voice came through the comm "Lord Talliusc, i told you to remain on Coruscant you have no business here. return to the capital, i will send for you when the attack begins" Talliuscs mind reeled, that voice had been the dark emperors but how had he known?... the force is strong in him. "master, i apologize for leaving Coruscant but i cannot let you destroy lord malice!" Talliuscs voice trembled with fear of his master, but this had to be done! "Lord malice? what are you talking about Talliusc?" replied the dark emperor, there was something strange about his voice. "I know everything Divine and i will not let you kill him!" Talliusc prepped his vessel for the battle that would inevitably come. "Lord malice has been working for the jedi for some time now lord Talliusc and you should remember that you work for ME! he doesnt care about you or the sith. Lord malice will be dealt with in time, i have word that hes just visited the Jedi academy on Thedonias, would a true sith cooperate with the enemy?" Talliuscs mind threatened to close in on itself. How could Reb work with the jedi? why would he turn his back on the sith? everything in Talliuscs mind came crashing down to the point where he almost lost his sanity. Talliusc reached over and shut off the comm. "i must help Reb at all costs, I owe him my life." with those words spoken softly to himself Talliuscs mind became suddenly aware of his masters pointless cruelty, as if a dark haze had left his body and he was himself again. Talliusc couldnt believe the sensation rushing through him, it was almost.... peaceful. It wasnt long before a squadron of tie defenders were upon him. the commander of the squadron hailed him "i dont want to have to do this Sir, but i have my orders. surrender or die!" came the voice of the commander. "allow me to leave peacefully and ill not fire a shot. try to prevent me from going my way and ill burn you down. i dont have time for this!" came back Talliuscs reply. The commander said nothing more but fired his lasers into Talliuscs aft shields. setting the navicomputer to auto track he plotted the coordinates for Thedonias, all the while dancing around the incoming fire. it would take several minutes to plot the most efficient course and Talliusc had 12 fighters on his tail. Talliusc tried to steer clear of most of the big ships as they would inevitably launch more fighters to assist this squadron but that tactic was proving too hazardous for Talliuscs health. throttling down and putting his ship in a hard flat turn Talliusc shot off towards the super star destroyer FleshRender. dodging around turbolasers and shield domes Talliusc tried desperately to shake his pursuit. He ducked through the shield aperature near the bridge and was pleased to see one defender bank into the wall bounce off and crash into his wingman. "two down, and only 1 minutes until im out of here" These pilots were good, but they were clones and that gave Talliusc an advantage. Reaching out with his mind Talliusc gave the fighters the impression that there was no ship they were chasing. it would have been easier just to make them crash into each other but somehow Talliusc didnt want to kill them. Flipping his comm back on as he rushed for hyperspace Talliusc quipped "Divine spirit, consider this my resignation!" and with that Talliusc was gone, bound for Thedonias where nobody knew him as a friend and he would surely die. alone and friendless.... accept for Reb, I have to find him!

thought it was over didnt you? mwhaahha!

Thedonias:

Talliuscs fighter careened out of hyperspace so close to the enemy held world that he could make out the planets mountains. "hmm, they arent firing at me or responding to my hails. have they evacuated already?" then Talliusc saw them, Divine Spirit had already launched a softening up attack. and from the looks of it the jedi had their hands full. Carefully Talliusc set his fighter down practically on the academy grounds. "this is suicide and i wont accomplish anything, but i must try. for Reb's sake" Running full out Talliusc made the academy grounds within 5 minutes and could feel the force battle taking place all over. one of the most intense spikes of power came from the lower levels. "whoevers down there is important and i have to help" wondering once again what he was doing and whether he had any allies on this planet Talliusc charged. He made his way down a set of stairs into the lower levels of the academy where he saw one of the most intense lightsaber fights of his life. the Jedi Whitedragon was engaged with a darth maul clone. and more clones were coming up from behind. Talliusc also saw obi-wan13 fighting off a darth maul and marveled at his skill with a lightsaber. Whitedragon parried the first mauls saber sweep and jutted his own Saber through the clones throat ending the battle instantly, barely pausing for a breath Whitedragon charged the next group of 3 clones. Whitedragon was good but taking on three of these clones was a suicide note. Talliusc charged forward igniting his saber and screamed with a feral fury. Whitedragon saw him and readied to fight defensively against four competitors, the thought never occured to whitedragon that Talliusc was here to help. Leaping clear over Whitedragons head Talliusc landed behind the third clone. These clones had been trained to recognize Talliusc as an ally and not attack, that was their downfall. As soon as he had one foot on the ground Talliusc was striking. one maul fell to the ground before he knew that a saber had been swung and the second didnt have much time to realize what was going on before he fell from a blow to the neck. the third clone was so startled that Whitedragon clipped his head clean from his shoulders before maul had a chance to defend himself. "what is your game sithlord?" spat whitedragon. "i am here looking for Reb starblazer. please i do not wish to fight you." came back Talliusc reply. "Lying sith, ill have your head for even speaking Rebs name" with that Whitedragon charged Talliusc and Talliusc had never had to fight so hard for his life in all the war. Dodging more then parrying Talliusc near lost his head more then once. but all of a sudden Whitedragon was launched backwards and slammed into the wall. Talliusc looked beyond Whitedragon to see obi-wan13 with his hand raised. "dragon stop, lets hear what he has to say" came the jedi leaders voice. "last person i ever thought would be saving my ass" replied Talliusc as he straightened up. "i dont trust you sithlord but i will hear you out"
"very well, Divine spirit will be launching the full invasion within days and 2 million maul clones will be at the head. i suggest you begin making preparations for them"
"we already knew that, what makes you think we should trust you" came obi-wans reply.
"because all i want is to help my friend. Reb doesnt know it but the sith are trying to kill him. i need to help him. i owe him my life" Talliusc was startled to see himself revealing this much to his enemy. but somehow obi-wan13 didnt seem like an enemy anymore.
"Reb, was here but he is gone now and we dont know where. im sorry but i cannot allow you to leave here. we will place you in the cellblock but you will not be harmed as long as you cooperate. that is the best that i can offer."
dropping his lightsaber to the ground Talliusc raised his hands and pressed the together. "very well, i will sit in your cellblock and await judgement. you are my enemy no longer"
whitedragon finally composed himself and stood up. "you're pretty handy with a saber Talliusc, for a sithlord."
Talliusc almost smiled at that jibe, it felt so different here.

later that day on thedonias.

obi-wan13 walked into the cell where Talliusc sat. "i have spoken to my advisors and we have agreed that you are too dangerous to be allowed free reign here. we have however decided to allow you prove yourself no longer Divine Spirits servant. you will tell us all that you can of Divines army and weaknesses and in turn we will provide you with food and drink. i must warn you that many of the jedi who have faced you before wish to see you dead. they blame you personally for Reb's betrayal. but i see that you count him a friend. we will do all that we can to help him but we cannot allow you to go.
"i understand" was all Talliusc said. Obi-wan13 started to walk to the door and Talliusc felt compelled to say more "and... im sorry." Obi-wan13 looked back at Talliusc and saw the genuine sorrow in Talliuscs eyes. "im sorry too" and with that Obi left the room. and Talliusc was alone with his thoughts once more.

well what does everybody think? see what i mean about you not expecting that whitedragon? and as usual if anybody has a problem with my story please PM or post here your complaints and ill do what i can to edit it. thank you for reading it and please tell me what you think.
 Yom
08-05-2002, 3:00 PM
"Kit i need to get to the kitchen, so come with me, it is on the way to the cortyared" yom says as they turn the corrner in the empty coradors.

"why? this is no time for food" Kit snaps at yom.

"I know that is why i am getting something eals". he says as he runs in to the kitchen and over to the walk in frezzer. "In here" he walks in to the back and opens a panel. and pusses a few buttons. then a whole new door opens to a lil armory.

"wha? when did u have this put in" kit asks shock

"Well, when i first cam here i had it put in. just incase something like this happend" he says as he pulls down a Missile Lancher and throws it on his shoulder and a beld of Theral Detonators and gives it to Kit and then grabs him one, and a FC-1 "well grab what u whant and lets get back to work"

"ok i will take this" he says as he pulls down a Repeater mounted with a concussion launcher "lets get to work"

they walk out of the frezzer and out to the court yard were they can here Ship flying over "that is not good thing to see, they must be here" just as Kit says that an explosen god off on the eastern cortyard wall as both men take cover and take out there weapons. they perpar for a battel.
 whitedragon
08-05-2002, 3:19 PM
Originally posted by Yom
[Ba Missile Lancher and throws it on his shoulder and a beld of Theral Detonators and gives it to Kit and then grabs him one, and a FC-1 "well grab what u whant and lets get back to work"

"ok i will take this" he says as he pulls down a Repeater mounted with a concussion launcher "lets get to work"

[/B]
thats some heavy stuff. just dont blow up the acadamy :D
 Yom
08-05-2002, 3:34 PM
as the wall fell in. 3 Darth Maul clones walked in with sabers in hands. Yom and Kit both stood up and drew arms "i thought these were going to be clone troopers" yome said as he dros his fC- and missiel launcher, and pulls out his blasers. while kit drops his Reapeter and pulls out his 2 sabers and lights them up

"This is not going to be easy" kit says to him self as he gets in his ready stance. "i will take 1 and 2 and u take 3" then he brook out in to a charg at 2 of the clones as Yom Dashes stait to his clone shotting and the clone rflecting each blast back at yom but yom is zig zaging making it hard for the clone to hit as he starts to run back at the clone the clone force pushes yom to the side and then charges at yom but yom is quick to get up fall over agine due to another force push then the clone was on top of him with his foot on his yom's chest and

"it is time for u to meat your maker weak one" the Clone mutterd yom yom reached up the back of his aromor and grabes his saber and says

"no! it is time for u to DIE!!" then he puls it out lights it and cut the clon's leg off and gets to his feet then stabe to clone in the head "therenow that take car of that >

but mean while Kit is carging at the 2 sith attaking and defending. he pushes one clone to take some time to kill of one and then gos back to the other that was allread back on his feet in a ready stancs then as the 2 fight they go in to a saber lock and kit is starting to lose then the sith fals to the gound then ther was Yom standing ther with his blaster "i though i llend u a hand"

"well thank but next time u take on 2 and see how it feels" kit mutters whial he is out of breath. "lets go we nee to get back to obi"

then the 2 pick up there stuff and go
 C'jais
08-05-2002, 3:36 PM
Originally posted by Darth Slayne

Don't get me wrong, but...

Easy there mate! This isn't about how good they are at writing its about having fun! I'll have you know that I happen to be quite proud of all the writers here. Why, you ask? Because they have the guts to TRY.

Three chears to all academy members! Both Sith and Jedi!

Hey hey, I didn't get you wrong matey, but I think I need to be more clear this time....

I have no problem with your thread/story and I encourage this sort of creativity....

It's just.... It's just that I have.... *Issues*, with fanfic in general. Trust me, I've been there myself, and hopefully you and the rest of you guys aren't including any guys from the SW-storyline (haven't read the whole thing though...).

*lol* - look at grumpy old me now! Anyway, get on with your story and ignore me for now... I'll go out and hunt the truly dangerous fanfic writers myself....
 whitedragon
08-05-2002, 3:41 PM
great job talliusc
 Yom
08-05-2002, 4:39 PM
Your Turn Mr. White Sir.
 Kit fisto JK
08-05-2002, 5:41 PM
Yom and kit ran to the main building to get to obi dodging explosions all the way there. when they got to the main building they saw a maul clone with 2 clone troopers sitting there waiting for them "you ge...."Yom started but was cut off by kit " I know " they charged the 3 yom pulled out kits repeater and quickly took down the two clones "yom go ahead Ill catch up when im done here "kit said while in a saber lock with the maul clone "right"yom replied and headed off to the lower levelsthe fight with kit and the clone didnt last much longer when finaly kit cut the maul in 2 and started to head in the direction of the lower levels.

when kit found the 3 standing there next to 2 dead mauls "obi dragon the battles going on up the...."kit was saying when all the suden 4 duel sabers ignited around them "um let me take that back it is now down here"kit said when the 4 started to attack them. and yom not being a jedi jumped out of the way trying to take them out from a distance when he heard the elivator start up he turned around to see a dozen clone troopers come out "****"he said firing at them with every thing when 2 more maul clones came out from behind and went to battle the jedi after taking out the clone troopers he turned around and there where 4 mauls still there so he started to fire again when he heard the elivator going again "now what" he turned around and saw dissectional and another padawan come out and start running into battle after about 3 min with the aditional help all the clones where dead.

now someone elses turn :D
 Dath Maximus
08-05-2002, 5:47 PM
i just got back from a tortures day of agony at band camp and am too tired to write, so if anyone wants they can write how i am leading the clones of maul into battle.

go me....oww.
 Yom
08-05-2002, 9:46 PM
As the 6 stand there in there ready stance and ready for the next wave. If there is going to be a next wave. But then Obi gets a com signal “sir. We have reports say the Camus and his clone have been shot down over near the mountains….”

Yom says “damn it” and runs to the hanger bay to help his friend

“No, Yom” obi Yells

Then White tells “let him go, let him do what he can, let him get us some intel” then obi stops and starts to talk to the others.

Yom Runs though the corridors to get to the hanger bay so that he can go help his friend he get on his Swoop bike and rides off to were Camus landed “I am coming buddy don’t worry” he says to him self ass he steps on the throttle. As he gets closer the sun starts to fall and black ness is a pond but then storms start to roll in and it rains, and it rains hard, by the time he is 500 yard away from the crash but he can hardly see in front of him . but he can make out 2 men on there knees with there hands behind there back and clone troopers surrounding them with there gun pointed at the two men.

Mean While

Camus and his clone sit there on ther knees with here hands behind there back at gunpoint. And a officer standing asking questions “what are the Defenses like to the academy?”

“I won’t tell u. They will be here soon to kill u” Camus said

“how about” the officers shoots to shots in to Camus 2 head “tell me now are u will look like him”

“Nooooooo! Never” Camus cries out “ I will never tell u! damn u!”

as the officer raises his gun and 2 blaster bolts go right to his head and he flies 4 feet to his left and then to the ground.. and there are more blasters shots every were, like a storm of blaster fire. Then it was calm nothing. By now Camus was in the mud in a ball hoping he would not get hit and then he herd.

“It is all right Camus u should be fine now” then he realized it was Yom

“Thank the force u came” Camus said “ but u did not come in time to save him”

“ I came over the hill I saw him get shot. I am sorry there was nothing I could do,” he says as he unties his hand then there was a crash of lightning fallowed by the roar of thunder. Then the 2 men get what they can and stand in the mud with the down pore of rain.
 Darth Slayne
08-05-2002, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Darklighter

- an idea Reb, the Emperor could have followed you to the planet with the clones?...just an idea...

That or Darth Slayne could track Reb down. After all, espionage and surveillance are his specialty. Only a suggestion...;)

P.S. Sorry Cjais, I didn't intend to jump down your throat if thats what you think I was up to. Its just that you weren't too clear in your first post and it looked like you were poking fun. Message recieved and understood. Peace. :)
 Yom
08-06-2002, 4:47 PM
ok guys and gals lets not let this tread die we must keep up the good work w must finish the story and...and...and...BUMP
 Darth Talliusc
08-06-2002, 8:53 PM
i dont think its my place to wright next, maybe divine spirit or obi-wan13. hey maybe Reb would like a run at it again? come on people this is too interesting to die, keep the stories coming grrrr.
 whitedragon
08-06-2002, 9:36 PM
hi guys sorry i havent been on all day. i just bought JKI from a friend and ive been playing it all day :D
 Yom
08-06-2002, 9:57 PM
it is ok white it has been down any way all day
 Reb Starblazer
08-06-2002, 10:49 PM
Malice’s Interceptor blasted out of Hyperspace above the planet Angmar. He set the craft down near his destination, then got out. He looked up at the darkening sky, fully expecting it to rain soon, then started walking soon reaching a large crater. He stood on the edge, and stared down, seeing the grand temple at the bottom. “This is it” he thought to himself. “No more running from destiny”. He jumped off the edge, and used the Force and his cape to slow his descent. He touched down at the bottom of the crater, and walked slowly towards the Ancient Sith Temple. While this was a temple that no one really wanted to enter, he was sure that it would still be well protected.

He entered, and looked around in the pale light in the temple. The Dark side emanated strongly from here, and for good reason. This was the resting place of The Ring of the Sith, an ancient and dangerous artifact, even more powerful than the Sith Amulets. Created long ago, it was designed to give the wielder unimaginable power in the Dark side of the Force. However, it worked too well. This temple was built in the crater that was made when the creator of the Ring first wore it. His body could not withstand the massive amount of dark energy coursing through him, and the resulting explosion of Dark side energy destroyed him, and carved this crater. The temple had been built here in warning, and the ring was placed inside, for no one was foolish enough to use it again. That, was 2000 years ago, and the ring had lain dormant. Until now.

Malice walked deeper and deeper into the temple, letting the Force guide him towards the Ring. It had a unique Dark Side presence, but it wasn’t overwhelming. This worked well for him. It would be masked by his own presence when he gained possession of it. He only wished that finding his way out of the temple would be as easy as finding his way to the Ring. He came to a large, open room. There were many torches lighting this room, burning for millennia, fueled by Dark Side magic. At the end of the room, on a pedestal, was the Ring of the Sith. He began walking towards the ring, when he suddenly stopped. Something wasn’t quite right. Sith temples were normally well protected, but he hadn’t encountered any resistance yet. However every fiber of his being told him something was wrong, and something very, very bad was about to happen.

The growl was quite loud, and echoed off the walls of the large room. Malice turned around, to see ten Vornskr’s, saliva dripping from their mouths, staring straight at him. For some reason though, this didn’t scare him. The fact that the Vornskrs were slowly backing away is what scared him, for he knew that they weren’t afraid of him. He then heard a loud ‘thud’, followed by another, and another. The Vornskrs turned and ran off into the shadows. Malice then turned around, and saw what it was they were afraid of.

“Oh Sith…” Malice spoke as the large Rancor emerged from a darkened passageway. It let out a deafening roar, and then began to advance towards Malice. “I’ve got a bad feeling about this…” Malice said, igniting his Lightsabres. He rolled to the side as one of the Rancor’s massive hands swiped at him. He took a swing with one of his Lightsabres, and caught one of its claws. The creature howled in pain, and then tried to step on him. Malice jumped back and took a swing at its arm, cutting it off. The creature howled and swatted at him with it’s remaining arm, this time catching him. He was sent flying through the air crashing into a support pillar. He slowly got to his feet, as the Rancor charged towards him. He dived to the side, and watched the monster crash into the stone pillar, breaking it in two. He re-ignited his Lightsabres, and threw one at the Rancor’s leg, severing it from its body. It fell on its side, and began crawling towards Malice. He backed off, knowing full well that even in this condition, the Rancor could still kill him. The only time a Rancor wasn’t dangerous, was when it was dead.

He ran towards the pedestal, and snatched the Ring. He stood, staring at it in his hands. It took every ounce of his willpower to not put it on, the sheer power of the Dark side called out to him. He put the ring into a secret pocket of his pants, and then turned. He saw glowing red eyes in every darkened corner of the room, and the Rancor crawling closer and closer towards him. He ran, then used the Force to jump over the Rancor, while pulling his thrown Lightsabre from the ground to him. He continued to run for the exit of the room, and saw Vornskr’s begin to slowly walk out of the shadows. They kept walking, totally ignoring Malice, and heading for the fallen Rancor. The canine-like creatures hated Force users, and normally went out of their way to kill them, so for them to ignore him and head straight for the Rancor, they must have been very hungry. Or very angry. Rancors, being so large, needed a lot of food, and Malice could only imagine what it had been living on. He continued to run, making his way to the exit of the temple, all the while hearing the Rancor’s tortured howls as it became the Vornskr’s next meal.

He finally exited the temple, to find himself in a downpour of rain. The sky opened up as bursts of lightning crackled through the air, and thunder boomed. He heard yelps and growls of Vornskrs, not far behind him. Apparently they weren’t satisfied with their last meal, and were looking for dessert. Malice ran full out for the slope of the crater, and leaped, using the Force to propel him halfway up the crater walls. He then jumped again, and made it even farther, digging his hands and feet into the rain soaked terrain, trying to not fall back down into the jaws of death nipping at his heels. The Vornskrs, charged up the crater wall, howling and snarling, desperately trying to get a taste of Force sensitive flesh. Malice took one last leap, and gripped the top edge of the crater with one hand, then looked down, to see that his last jump had set the loose soil free, and it tumbled down, landing on the Vornskrs, sending them back to the base of the crater. He gripped the edge with his other hand, and pulled himself up, and looked back down at the Vornskrs. He was safe for now. He turned around and started walking back towards his ship only to see another disturbing sight.

In front of him were six dark figures, all gripping Lightsabres. “Must be my lucky day…” Malice said to himself.

“Darth Malice I presume. How rude of you to keep us waiting in the rain for you.” One of the figures said.

“Sorry, manners were never my strong point.” Malice said as he pushed his rain drenched hair out of his face.

“Ah, defiant to the last. My master would prefer you be taken alive. Well, barely alive, but I think I’ll enjoy killing you too much.”

“We’ll see who’s dead and who’s still standing by the end of this.” Said Malice, as he connected his two Lightsabres, and then ignited each end. The six figures ignited each of their red Lightsabres. “ You wanna kill me? Come and try! ” Malice said as he stood his ground staring at the figures. Two of the Dark Jedi charged at him, and he blocked each of their attacks with an end of his Lightsabre. He twisted his Lightsabre, which pushed the attackers Lightsabres back. One tried to attack him from behind, so he shifted his body, and blocked. He spun, in the opposite direction, and sliced the Dark Jedi in half across the midsection. “One down, five to go” Malice thought. He blocked another attack, and another, jumping, spinning, dodging, all while trying to attack and defend at the same time. He blocked two attacks, but one from another Dark Jedi just caught him across the right shoulder. He pushed off these two, and then swung at the one who had just injured him. The Dark Jedi blocked his attack, and another one attacked Malice. He moved his Lightsabre to block, but not before the tip of the attackers Lightsabre singed his lower left leg.

“What’s the matter Starblazer?” the same voice said mockingly. “Did that hurt? Can’t handle a few Dark Jedi? Don’t worry, it’ll all be over soon, and then you’ll have failed your friends completely. Oh, you didn’t know… we’ve been following you since Nar Shaddaa, you lead us straight to the Jedi Academy. The Emperor only believed they were on Thedonias, but once we followed you there, we were sure that was their location. Your attempts to save your friends, is what has ultimately sealed their fates. Give it up Starblazer, I promise your death won’t hurt…much.”

Anger swelled in Malice, and he attacked with a new fury. He was no longer on the defensive, now he was the aggressor. He struck and struck, defended when necessary, and not even noticing when a Lightsabre blow glanced of an arm or leg. Another Dark Jedi fell from the wrath of Malice’s Lightsabre, and another. There were just two left now. One raised his Lightsabre over his head and charged at Malice. Malice used the Force to push the running Dark Jedi backwards. He flew through the air, and was impaled on the final Dark Jedi’s ignited Lightsabre. He then fell to the ground, the blade slicing him in two.

“ I guess you’re next” Malice said as he stood there, his Lightsabre ignited, hissing and crackling as rain drops fell on the beam. Malice was drenched from the rain, slashes in his clothing, burns on his arms and legs, but he wasn’t finished yet. “ Let’s see how well you do without your friends.” The Dark Jedi ran at Malice, and attacked. Block to parry, attack, block, a continuous cycle, and every movement was life or death. Malice then saw his opening, and he took it. He parried and then spun on his heel. The blade of the Lightsabre severed the neck of the final Dark Jedi, sending his head tumbling through the air. “I hope that didn’t hurt…much” Malice said while extinguishing his Lightsabre blades. Still, something didn’t feel right. There was another presence here, a darker one…

Then everything went black for Malice as Darth Slayne struck him in base of the neck with the bottom of his Lightsabre. “The Emperor said he wanted him alive if possible, but you had to try and get some glory.” Slayne said to the decapitated body. “Well, at least you distracted him long enough for me to sneak up on him.” Darth Slayne then picked up Malice’s unconscious body and slung him over his shoulder. He took Malice’s Lightsabre and clipped it onto another spot on his own belt. He wouldn’t be needing it again. Slayne turned and walked to the waiting Stygian Wraith.

Malice awoke in a cell, with a pounding headache. He looked around, and ascertained his position. He knew he was on an Imperial ship, probably a Star Destroyer, but he wasn’t sure which one. He stood up, and walked to the cell door. There wasn’t even a guard around. He sat down on the bench and took off his right boot. He stretched out with the Force and used it to activate the hidden button inside the boot. The sole of the boot fell off, and inside the hollow chamber was a Lightsabre. “I knew that would come in handy sometime” Malice said as he smiled to himself. He replaced the sole, and then put the boot back on. He ignited his Lightsabre, and an orange blade sprang out. He slashed through the cell door, turned off his blade and exited his prison. He walked over to a computer terminal, and accessed some files. He was on the FleshRender, the Emperor’s personal Super Star Destroyer. He checked in the secret pocket, and yes, the ring was still there. This was his chance. He had planned on confronting the Emperor, but couldn’t think of an excuse to go to, or an easy way to sneak aboard, the FleshRender. This couldn’t have worked out better if he had planned it. He would make his way to the Emperors throne room on this ship, but first, he had to find the weapons locker, and a Holo-projector…

“ The small number of clones that we sent down to the planet performed most excellently Master” Darth Dominance said to the Emperor. “When we send down our full strike force, the Jedi will be overwhelmed. They will be no match for them, and they shall fall.”

“Good, good. Lord Slayne, what of Starblazer?”

“I placed him in a holding cell. He should be unconscious for another while yet master. I took his Lightsabre, that was the only weapon he had on him.”

“Excellent. Bring him here. He will stand by my side and watch as his friends are destroyed. He will feel the wrath of the Dark Side, and he will join us… or he will die.” Divine Spirit said as an evil smile spread across his face.

“Yes master.” Darth Slayne said as he bowed. He then turned and began walking towards the door. As the soon as the door opened, Darth Slayne was knocked backwards. Standing in the doorway was Darth Malice, his leg still in the air from side kicking Slayne. Malice then walked in, past Slayne as he was getting up. All the Sith lords were in the throne room, and each ignited their Lightsabre.

“No, put away your weapons. I shall handle this personally.” Divine Spirit said rising from his throne. Each Sith extinguished their Lightsabre and replaced it on their belts. Divine Spirit began walking towards Malice, his hand reaching for his Lightsabre. “I’ve suspected your treachery since the beginning Starblazer. And it seems to have spread. Lord Talliusc appears to have sided with the Jedi. The poor fool. He will be destroyed, as will you and your friends.”

Talliusc had left? He was now with the Jedi. That was excellent, Malice thought to himself. At least he’ll survive this.
“Not if I can help it. I’ve come here to finish this Divine, right here, and right now. Only one of us walks away.” Said Malice as he and the Emperor circled each other, glaring.

So, you’ve come to face me have you? You’re brave boy, I’ll give you that. But ultimately foolish. Of all the time that you’ve spent with us, you have yet to see the full extent of my power”

“And you have yet to see mine.” Said Malice as he unhooked his Lightsabre from his belt.

“What a pity. You had such potential Starblazer, it’s such a waste for you to throw it all away for a group of fools that will never truly accept you. You’re a Sith, like me. Like all of us. Join us Starblazer, give yourself fully to the ways of the Sith, become one of my allies.”

“Ally? You mean cower in front of you and lick your boots? Stand idly by and watch as you massacre the Jedi and enslave the galaxy? No thanks. I’d much rather die on my feet than live on my knees.” Malice said while igniting his orange Lightsabre.

“Then die you shall Starblazer.” Yelled the Emperor as he ignited his crimson blade and swung at Malice, who blocked the attempt. Malice counter attacked, which was met with a parry, followed by a block. The two Sith battled each other back and forth for what seemed like an eternity, but was actually only a few minutes. Neither gained ground, neither was willing to lose it. Suddenly, Divine Spirit parried with all his strength, and flicked his wrists, knocking the Lightsabre from Malice’s hand. He then swung down and severed Malice’s right leg, below the kneecap. Malice wouldn’t acknowledge the pain though, he wouldn’t give the Emperor the pleasure. Divine Spirit then used the Force to throw Malice backwards into a wall. As he lay on the ground, the Emperor threw Malice across the room into another wall, and then another, and another. Malice landed on the floor, bruised and bleeding as the Emperor slowly walked up to him, and then leaned down just inches in front of Malice’s face.

“You’re no match for me you fool, my power is far beyond yours. You will now meet your end, as will your friends. Any final words Starblazer?” Divine Spirit said as he stood and readied his Lightsabre for the killing blow.

“Yea…” said Malice as he reached behind his back and pulled out a remote detonator.
“See you in hell” Malice pressed the button on the detonator and the ship rocked with explosions.

“How could this have happened?” The Emperor, lying on the floor, yelled at Darth Slayne.

“I don’t know sir, I locked him in that cell myself.” Slayne answered, while getting to his feet. Malice grabbed onto a piece of machinery and pulled himself up. He steadied himself on his remaining leg, wiped the blood from his mouth and started to laugh.

“Yes, but I escaped. I went to the weapons locker and grabbed some remote mines. Seeing as you don’t often inform your slaves of what's going on, they found nothing strange about me walking around the engineering section, and tossing the occasional mine around when they weren’t looking. Face it Divine, that’s the trouble with clones. They may be loyal, they may be easily expendable, but they just aren’t very smart” Malice said once he stopped laughing. But something wasn’t right. The Super Star Destroyer should have exploded by now however. The chain reaction hadn’t occurred. That was when a voice came over the Comm.

“Warning, drive system failure. Planetary collision in 220 seconds.” Malice knew what this could mean, and he slipped the Sith Ring onto the ring finger of his left hand. He looked down sadly at it, for this is where his wedding band should have been placed long ago. Malice could feel the Dark side energy begin to course through his very being, and he knew what was to come next.

An evil grin crossed the Emperor’s face. “How simply ironic. In your attempts to destroy me, you’ve doomed your friends. This ship will fall right on top of your precious academy, wiping out all the Jedi in one quick strike. I couldn’t have planned it better myself. Why, what’s a ship worth compared to annihilating the Jedi?” The Emperor laughed evilly. “Come, to the shuttle bay. Let’s leave Starblazer to go down with the ship. I don’t think he’ll be going anywhere.” The Emperor said as he left the room, all the Sith Lords following him.

“Planetary collision in 140 seconds.” Echoed over the Comm.

“With this ring, I’m the most powerful being in the galaxy. Even the Emperor would bow before me. I should just leave, forget these foolish Jedi, and claim my place as this galaxy’s God.” Malice thought to himself. Then he realized the kind of thoughts he was having, he was under the influence of the Dark Side. No, he would not be like the others, he would not be like his master Darth Talon, power hungry and evil. He would take the ultimate power of the Dark Side, and use it to save the light. The irony of the situation was not lost on Malice, as he grinned, and intensified the Dark energy within him, using it to levitate himself. He built up more and more energy, watched as the bolts shot into the floor below him, spreading into the ship. If he could focus all the energy quickly enough, he may even be able to take all the Sith to hell with him, like he originally planned. If not, he’d have to settle for killing a million Maul clones. One way or the other, he was not going out alone.

“Planetary collision in 90 seconds.” The Comm echoed again.

“This is it” Malice thought to himself. “No more running. I’m sorry Kylaa, but this must be done..." Malice said aloud. "For the Academy!" He yelled as the energy became stronger and stronger, as his words echoed throughout the falling ship.

“By the Force! Everyone, get to your ships! Evacuate, evacuate!” Obi-Wan yelled while staring at the night sky. He had seen the large explosion rock the aft end of the Super Star Destroyer, and watched as it had begun its descent towards the planet. The Emperor’s first wave of clones had been easily dispatched, and the Jedi had returned to the academy in order to prepare for the next attack. But he hadn’t expected this. Obi-Wan began running towards the space craft bay, not wanting to be caught on the ground when that Super Star Destroyer touched down. Obi-Wan had made it to just outside the hangar when he looked up again at the sky. The FleshRender’s hull was glowing red, but it couldn’t have already entered the atmosphere. Obi-Wan looked harder, this was a different kind of glow. It almost looked as if sparks and streaks of energy were moving around the gigantic vessel. This was not natural, and all of Obi-Wan’s Force abilities were not needed to tell him that. There was something else at work, and Obi-Wan could feel a tremendous Dark Side presence. He’d never felt such power in his entire life. Was it the Emperor? The energy intensified, and the ship glowed an even deeper red. Then suddenly, the huge ship exploded long before it made it near the planet. Obi-Wan felt a large disturbance in the Force and an overwhelming feeling of pain, suffering, and death struck him. The Dark Side presence he had felt before was now gone. A loud cheer spread over the Academy grounds and Obi-Wan sighed in relief. The crisis had been averted, but how and why, that was what worried him.

“Master Obi-Wan.” Said Darklighter over Obi-Wan’s Comm unit. “We’ve received a holo-message. It came from the Super Star Destroyer, before it exploded.”

“I’ll be there in a moment.” Obi-Wan said, then turned and started his jog towards the command centre.

Upon entering, he saw the higher ranking officers all crowded around. “It’s addressed to you sir, we didn’t want to play it without you here.” Said Darklighter, as he activated the Holo-message. A blue image formed and then took shape.

“Reb…” Said Obi-Wan

“Greetings Master Kenobi. By the time you receive this message, I expect that I’ll be dead. I plan to confront Divine Spirit, and hopefully defeat him.” The hologram said as Obi Wan tried to hide his surprise. “If this happens, I’ll claim the title of Emperor, and dissolve the Galactic Empire, once and for all. Should this fail, I have planted remote mines in the engineering section of an above Super Star Destroyer, in hope that it will cause a chain reaction, destroying it and all the Sith on it, myself included. There are also approximately 1 million Maul clones on this vessel, which would also be destroyed. Should this plan fail, I have the Ring of the Sith, which I could use to become even more powerful than the Emperor himself. This is my last resort, and I shall only use it if it becomes absolutely necessary. Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and we don’t need another Divine Spirit running around do we? These are my plans and fail safes. You always told me to plan for the worst and hope for the best Obi-Wan.” Obi-Wan tried to hide his smile at his friends attempt at humor despite the seriousness of the situation.

“As I’m already dead, I have something to ask of you Obi. Please, give the locket to Kylaa if you ever see her again. Tell her, that I’ve told her I loved her more times than I can count, but I’ve never once told her that I’m sorry. So please, tell her that I’m sorry Obi-Wan. Tell her what I’ve done, and try to explain to her why I did it. And don’t gloss it over Obi, I know you too well. Tell her and anyone else who asks my story. Tell it true, my sins and all, and let me judged accordingly. I told you that I was willing to pay for my crimes Obi-Wan, and my debt will be paid in blood. But don’t mourn me, as I am no greater than anyone else who has died for the Academy. There is nothing you can do to save me, or to stop me. We all have our paths to follow, mine was just a shorter one than yours. Remember what you told me Obi-Wan, a part of your Jedi Code, 'There is no death, there is the Force'. I’ll see you on the other side my friend.” The Hologram stood at attention, and then gave a salute. “ Mission accomplished sir. Lieutenant Starblazer… over and out.” With that, the hologram faded away into nothing.

“He’s… he’s gone.” Darklighter said. “That’s what that explosion was?”

“Yes, I’m afraid so. I felt an enormous Dark side presence. It could only have been Reb wearing the ring. He must have focused all of his energy inwards, destroying himself and the ship. I also felt the deaths of the clones, but I fear that Divine Spirit and the others escaped.“ Obi-Wan said, shaken back to reality by Darklighter’s question.

“Well, at least we finally know whose side he was on.” Tyrion said sadly.

“He lived the life of a Sith, but died the death of a Jedi. Giving his life in the protection of others. May you find the peace in death that you searced for in life my friend.” Obi-Wan said, bowing his head. Everyone filed out of the room, leaving only Darklighter and Obi-wan.

“It’s such a shame. He went up there, ready to give his life in order to end this war, and yet, the Emperor and all the Sith are still alive. Why did he do it? Reb ended up dieing for nothing, his sacrifice was meaningless.” Darklighter said quietly. He had not known Reb very long or very well, but he had grown to trust and respect him.

Obi-Wan sat in a chair, staring at the locket that once belonged to his friend. He thought back to the day the holo-image of the three of them had been taken. He thought of the past year of war, and the days that were to come. Then finally, after a few moments of silence, he spoke.

“No my young friend. No one dies for nothing, and no sacrifice is meaningless as long you die for what you believe in. There was close to a million clones on that Super Star Destroyer. That could very well be the deciding factor in this war. Reb was not the first to die for our cause, nor will he be the last. But he’ll live on, with all of us, as long as you remember who he was, and what he died for. Reb had said he intended on paying for his crimes with his life, and that was his choice. However, Reb’s debt was paid long ago.” Obi-Wan said, and a broad smile crossed his face as he remembered his fallen friend. “That was just his way of leaving a tip.”
 Darth Slayne
08-07-2002, 12:37 AM
Nice work Reb. I have a question or two, be sure to check your PM's. I'm currently trying to compile all of the stories here so I can make some sense of where most of the characters are at this point in time.
 Darth Slayne
08-07-2002, 1:20 AM
Ooh......Heck! Eh, disregard that PM Reb (exept the shuttle part). Hadn't realised you were writing at the time...
 Reb Starblazer
08-07-2002, 1:27 AM
Heh that's alright. I haven't gotten it yet though, so that's strange...
Anyways, I've managed to clear up the whole "2 million clones" thing. I must say, it was a wonderful idea on Shadow Angel's part, so I didn't want to see it go to waste. I figured I'd just round the clones down to an even million, even if it was a roundabout way of doing so:D
 Darth Slayne
08-07-2002, 1:35 AM
In case you are unable to read that PM (Reb), I will just say that Darth Slayne would have used the Stygian Wraith as opposed to a shuttle. I'ts an insecurity thing...;)
 Darth Slayne
08-07-2002, 8:18 AM
All right! My first storie for this thread. *big intake of air*

The battered Stygian Wraith hurtled through space like a wounded wamp rat. She had been unfortunate to have gotten caught in the blast radius as the dying Super Star Destroyer, FleshRender, exploded within Thedonias’ atmosphere. The battle had taken a turn for the worse, and all around X-wings, A-wings and the occasional B-wing battled a multitude of Tie fighters in a dazzling display of blaster fire. Darth Slayne had done all he could to see to it that the Emperor had made it safely into hyperspace. Many a brave pilot died never knowing that a ghostly black ship had gotten in on their six o’clock. The Stygian Wraith’s automated turrets had fired almost continually since entering the battle, spewing out red blaster bolts as fast as any hand held repeater rifle. But the damage from the capital ship’s dramatic demise had taken its toll on Slayne’s stricken vessel, and now she plummeted toward the desert planet’s atmosphere.
Darth Slayne fought the controls as he looked once again at the screen displaying the ships status:
Hull structure…………………………80%
Deflector shield integrity……………..20%
Automated turrets…………………….90%
Hyper drive……………………….Off Line
Lateral thrusters…………………..Off Line
Port engine……………………………10%
Starboard engine……………………...60%
Repulser lifts………………………….35%
Primary sensors……………………….95%
Scrambling system………………..Nominal
Automated repair systems………...Nominal
Remote piloting systems………….Nominal

The list went on, and it looked bad. With the damage his ship had sustained, there was no way he was going to reach a safe distance in order to power down and wait for the auto-repair systems to bring the hyper drive back on line. To top it all off the Jedi had deployed the main bulk of their fleet and were systematically destroying the Emperor’s scattered forces. His only other option was to ditch the Wraith on the planet surface and give her some time to lick her wounds. Unfortunately he would have to land in the very heart of enemy held territory.
The Stygian Wraith shook violently as she was buffeted by the atmospheric conditions of Thedonias, making it near on impossible for Slayne to maintain control of his downward plight. Then just when he was beginning to think he would spin out of control, his faithful ship broke through to calmer skies, and it almost seemed as though the Wraith had sighed with relief.
Darth Slayne looked out at the night darkened desert expanse before him, and hoped that there weren’t any obstructions on the sandy floor to prevent his forced landing. He reached out with the force and scanned the night-shrouded terrain, and when he had found a sufficiently clear area, he struggled with his beloved ships controls until it touched down with enough force to throw him from his seat. After regaining his composure, he powered down all systems save for the scrambling device and the auto-repair equipment. He knew that come daylight, his ship would stand out in the desert like a banther among a group of Jawas. But it would not take that long for the hyper drive to repair, so he need only hide until then. Proper repairs would have to wait.
Seeing that there was little else he could do, Slayne left the cockpit and made for his private cabin. Along the way he passed various little droids that were hard at work making repairs to one system or another, but he payed scant attention to the them for the most part. Once in his cabin, he sat upon the floor and meditated upon recent events. Until now he had served his master, Darth Kaan well. He remembered his initial shock at hearing the man’s name for the first time, thinking for just a brief moment that the Emperor had resurrected the Dark lord of the Sith from ages past. But this new Lord Kaan was not the legendary leader of the Sith armies that fell on the sacred plains of Russan, over two thousand years ago. The only similarity they shared was in name only. Yes, he had served his master well. He had tracked the traitorous Darth Malice down. Had followed the fool to this very planet. It was he, Darth Slayne, that had confirmed the hidden location of the Jedi academy. The Emperor and Master Kaan were well pleased with his success, and even more pleased when he had brought the traitor in for justice. Darth Slayne frowned. He could not have known that the venomous Lord Malice would prove to be the undoing of this most crucial attack. But that was over with now, and the traitor had died aboard the FleshRender when it exploded. Slayne made an oath with himself. He swore that he would take no chances should he be required to capture another Jedi. Already some dark solutions were presenting themselves.
And then he felt it; a familiar presence. Slayne reached out with the force, probing, searching, scrutinising, until he found it. It was Lord Talliusc. He was being held prisoner within the confines of the Jedi academy. Slayne cursed. So much for remaining hidden, the Emperor would not be pleased if he learned that he, Darth Slayne, had left a Sith Master to the mercy of the foul Jedi. Angry now, he rose to his feet and left his cabin, making for the cargo bay at the rear of the ship. Once there, he mounted his Sith speeder bike and blasted out into the cold night air the moment the bay door had opened. Coming to an abrupt halt, he turned to face the Stygian Wraith just as the cargo bay door resealed itself, and summoned the power of the Force. Within a few short moments his prized ship was buried under a mountain of sand, hidden from view with the naked eye, and safe from the probing scans of technology. Once more he hit the accelerator and speed off into the desert, letting the force be his guide.
--------

Darklighter looked up at the night sky and shivered due to the cold of the desert night. It would be dawn in a few hours, and still the debris from the Super Star Destroyer fell from space, causing thousands of tiny streaks of light to plunge through the atmosphere. It reminded him of a beautiful display of falling stars he had seen once when he was a boy. Of course, everyone knew that they were only meteor showers, but he preferred the more romantic term for them; falling stars. But now he looked up and wondered, for tonight there was nothing romantic about the display. That beauty was stolen by the fact that a great deal of lives had been lost. One life in particular. Fallen stars more like, he found himself thinking. Once more he shivered, and then he changed his mind. Perhaps there was romance in the display after all. Reb Starblazer had given his life to save the very people that counted him among the enemy, nothing could have been more noble.
He closed his eyes and sent his will flowing into the serenity that was the force. “Farewell Reb Starblazer.” He whispered. “Jedi Knight and martyr to all that is good.”
But if he expected a reply, it never came. Darklighter reluctantly withdrew his questing mind, and when he did so, a vision came to him unannounced…

…Darklighter stared into the red-yellow eyes of the man who had just killed him. He never could have imagined the shear pain he felt now, as the crimson red saber burned deep within his chest…
…and then a small green figure stood before him and spoke. “Always in motion, is the future.”…

And then the image passed and Darklighter could hear the lingering sound of a woman’s voice. “Beware good Jedi…for even now, he comes…..”
For a long while he stood there in stunned disbelief. What had the vision meant? Would he die, another victim of this war? And just what did the pointy eared creature mean when he stated that the future was always in motion? He almost jumped out of his skin when a hand gently rested on his shoulder. He spun to face his friend, Obi Wan13, and noted the look on his face.
“You felt it too, didn’t you?” Darklighter asked.
“I did indeed my friend.” Obi wan replied.
“But what does it mean? Who is this person that comes even now?”
“It’s the same presence I felt back when we were based on the forest planet.” Obi Wan said. “The one that discovered us and fled.”
“Then we must stop him.” Darklighter mused. “My feelings tell me that that’s what the woman was trying to say. I wonder who she was.”
Obi Wan stood for a moment in thought. “I feel certain that she was once a Jedi. She had all the hallmarks of one. We should do as she warned. Assemble a task force my friend and lets go see what we can find.”
“At once.” With that, Darklighter turned and headed back into the hidden academy.

--------

The cloud of dust dissipated and Darth Slayne stood in the warm desert dawn, his macro binoculars raised to his eyes. Briefly he scanned the horizon in search of the academy’s hidden entrance, but he couldn’t find any evidence of its existence. The force had guided him this far, and he knew that he was close, but there was something else. Something did not feel right. Funny, he found himself wondering. Did he not get this same feeling from the traitor Malice right before he sprung his trap? Instantly Slayne dropped the binoculars and ignited his lightsabers, crouching into a ready stance. But the trap was already sprung as figures leapt up from out of the very sand to encircle him. The snap-hiss of a multitude of sabers told him he was in some very deep bantha poodo. He knew that he was vastly outmatched so he stood there and seethed at the one Jedi that stepped forward, a light blue saber in his grasp.
“I wouldn’t try anything if I were you.” Obi Wan said calmly. “You may as well give it up, you’ve lost this encounter.”
Slayne stared with absolute hatred at the man, but disengaged his sabers and dropped them into the sand. One of the Jedi, armed with a white saber, pulled the lifeless hilts with the force, skilfully catching them one at a time before securing them to his belt.
“That’s more like it.” Obi wan said with a grin. “You see, even a Sith can be reasonable when he wants to.”
“You will die for this.” Slayne Spat, then looked directly at Darklighter. “I have foreseen it!”
“Why do they always say that?” Obi Wan asked nobody in particular. Then his face turned deadly serious. “Name! Rank!”
“Darth Slayne.” The sith answered with a bored tone. “Apprentice in the Sith academy.”
“You’re a little out of your league here, apprentice.” Obi Wan used that last word as a barb. “How did you get here and what is your purpose!”
“I caught a ride on a half drunk Mynoch, so I could sell Jedi scout tid-bits to unsuspecting home owners!”
“I see.” Obi Wan said flatly “So, its the funny man routine is it? Cuff him men, and lets bring him in for questioning.”
A pair of binders were placed roughly about his wrists and he was rudely shoved toward the hidden transport that lay buried no too far away. Slayne noted that one of the Jedi had confiscated his Sith speeder a moment before he was bundled unceremoniously into the transport.
Not too long after he was placed in a holding cell deep within the academy. He could sense Lord Talliusc nearby and reached out to him with the force. What he felt from the man was strange…

EDIT: After all that I think next story should be from the Jedi perspective(Really, you don't say...). :pout1: Darklighter, about what I wrote concerning your character. Worry not, all will be made clear much later on. I will speak with you about this when the time comes. :angel:
 Darth Talliusc
08-07-2002, 12:58 PM
WOW, thats the only word that comes close to describing the story swarm of the recent day or two. I've thought up some directions that Talliuscs story could take but i agree with Slayne that the next part of the story should be from the jedi perspective so i will wait. and excellent story Slayne, very nice attention to detail. it was truly a pleasure to read (especially the part where you mentioned me and the SSD that i named fleshrender) im hoping that obi-wan13 will make an addition to this thread sometime soon, hes been rather quit of late. well keep up the stories everyone.
 Camus
08-07-2002, 1:04 PM
Camus picked up his dead clone and walked to his ship. He put his clone into his seat and grabed both the guns. Camus held a reapeter in one hand and a concution rifle in the other hand. The two men walked over to the swoop as the rain pord down on them really hard and fast. Camus looked at the bike. "The converter is wet. This thing wont work tell its dry." Right then Camus turned around and shot a concution blast right at the bwing blowing what was left away. "If they had cheaked the records on that they wouldnt have need to intaraget me and my clone. Im just doing the final honors of my clone and distroying what little info they could have used." Camus then stripped the genorator from the swoop.

"What are you doing now?"

"Im getting us some supplies. We have along walk a head of us."

"Oh" Yom stood there with a wierd look on his face. "Okay."

Camus got every thing he needed and slung what he could over his back. Camus then started to march on to the academy. For 2 days the men walked to get back. Finally after walking so far they saw something. They saw a landing camp filled with clones getting ready to attack the Academy. Camus quickly cheaked the condition of his concution rifle. He then slowly started to get ready to sneak attack the clone troopers when he saw a few Maul clones walking around ammongst them. Camus then pulled back and looked at Yom. "Are you ready to fight some sith?"

"Not really why?"

"Oh nothing really I just saw a couple Maul clones walking around in there."

"Okay. I guess ill use my missle launcher."

"Yeah. They may be able to block blasts but they wont be able to doudge explotions."

Camus pulled his concution rifle and shot right into the middle of the clones. Yom followed threw with a missle right to officerers tent. Camus picked up his repeater and fired at all the close troopers and shot concutions into the large groups. Yom fired missles all over the place where Mauls would be. With in minutes only 2 Maul clones was left and all the ammo for the concutions and missles were gone. Camus dropped his guns and removed his last resort weapon his saber. Camus ran up to one of the mauls and egnited his saber. Camus swung his sword to attack the the clone. but the clone egnited his saber just intime to block the attack. Camus and the clone fought fast and hard. Finally the clone nocked the saber out of camus hands. Camus did a cartwheel over to dead Maul bodies and picked up there dualsabers. Camus landed and egnighted all 4 blades. The maul clone activated his Dualsaber and chaged Camus.

Yom walked up to the second clone really slowly. The clone opened his mouth and tilted his head watching Yoms evermovement. Yom reached down and pulled a thermal detonatior from his belt. Yom set the timer to 10 seconds. The clone watched this with an inrested look but kept his mouth open. Yom tosed the detonatior strait up into the air. the clone watched the detonatior and not Yom. Yom jumped up and did around house kick with perfect timing as the thermal came right back down hit Yoms foot just right sending the thermal right into the clones mouth. with only 2 seconds left the clone started to claw at his face but was to late the detonatior exploted senind mauls teeth into his brain. Yom looked over at Camus to see a really fast spinning battle with 6 blades and sparks flying all over the place. Both camus and the clone moved really fast as the sparks and lights just seemed to only allow a few seconds worth of viewing. Yom grabbed his saber just about to enter the fight but relized with out some training of the living force one of those blades would cut him in half in seconds. Yom just stood there watching the fight go on and on with out being able to help.

Camus screamed as he faught the power of the darkside was starting to over whelm him as he tried to keep up the pace with the Sith. He knew Yom couldnt help. but Camus need help or else he would lose this fight. Camus slowly started to lose focus on the force and he was starting to slow down tramendusly. After several good swings Camus locked sabers witht he sith. Camus having 4 blades and the Sith only having two. Camus slipped the bottem of the right dualsaber up into the mauls privat area. The sith fell down and took the final blow. Camus deactivated the sabers and fell to the ground.

Yom stod there looking at Camus. "Camus, That was a cheap shot and if Obi finds out about that your in deep."

"If I didnt I would have lost the dual." Camus stood up slowly. Camus then looked at the two sabers. "I think I might keep these as a trophy for this long hard battle."

"I dont blame you. Lets get back to the academy the invation can start any time now." Yom grabbed one of the officer speeder bikes and looked at Camus. "Are you going to borrow a ride with out ententions of returning to?"

"Thats stealing."

"So they are dead how many of them are going to be using it?"

"Good point." Camus walked over to another speeder bike and got onto it. and both of them left for the Academy.
 Darth Slayne
08-08-2002, 7:33 AM
What's all this then? Tsk, tsk :tsk: I found this thread sitting contently on page TWO!! :mad: I'm sorry but pride dictates that it deserves better than that, so I must bump.

I know you guy's have some ideas floating around someplace, c'mon, the keyboard is well within reach....into it! :D
 Camus
08-08-2002, 9:19 AM
Originally posted by Darth Slayne
What's all this then? Tsk, tsk :tsk: I found this thread sitting contently on page TWO!! :mad: I'm sorry but pride dictates that it deserves better than that, so I must bump.

I know you guy's have some ideas floating around someplace, c'mon, the keyboard is well within reach....into it! :D

:D I know my post on this thing are not long and very few but thats because Im bussy getting ready for family to come down for the weekend... :S
 Darth Talliusc
08-08-2002, 12:05 PM
a few of the story makers havent posted in a long time (divine spirit is allowed because he wasnt at a comp, but people obi-wan13 shame shame). i dont think Reb will posting for a while... due to his.... ya know... death. hey how about darklighter posts something =), or maybe whitedragon
Page: 4 of 5