Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Canitna 7: Fight For the Future

Page: 5 of 5
 Admiral
09-11-2002, 3:50 PM
((Very interesting Redwing.))

Odin: Well, if he can't I'll carry him.
 Redwing
09-12-2002, 12:10 AM
((Posting for Death again - i.e. stuff under "Ken'atra" Death wrote, etc))

Ken'atra

Hmm…this place is getting too hot. *he grabs onto the Time Matrix and thinks of his next target. If he messes things up enough then maybe the holocaust won't happen. Maybe…mother always told him to have faith. Oh mother, to see her once again would be…unspeakable. He can still remember it, the fresh air, the sun, the big fields of green grass. He can almost smell the scent of flowers…Wait! He CAN smell flowers! His eyes fly open and he looks around. This is all so familiar. This is…home* Oh no…

Rwos

Rwos: Attend to Deac. He...his father is dead. I'm fine, I think I can...

*Suddenly Rwos was sitting, alone, in a field of grass and wildflowers. About a hundred feet in front of him was a large, simple building that reminded him of a farmhouse. The sky was still reddish, but somehow a more pleasant hue, and the air no longer smelled of blaster fire and charred flesh.

Something growled behind him. Rwos turned to see a strange-looking animal staring at him with red, vicious eyes. It looked like a mix between a wild pig and a wolf. It bared its teeth and growled...

Time jump.*
 Deac
09-12-2002, 12:28 PM
*Time. The avatars had seen all of it, that had been, anyway. They had never been present for a shift before. The Starkiller observes his new surroundings...*
 Admiral
09-12-2002, 12:29 PM
Odin: Again, now where are we.
 BattleDog
09-12-2002, 3:37 PM
Flax: Rwos, don't move.*Flax walks slowly towards the animal, then he places his hands on it's head, with his thumbs just above it's ears. Flax flexes his thumbs and the animal gives out are help, then faints.*
 Cmdr. Cracken
09-12-2002, 3:52 PM
*Cracken is surprised, but then sighs. Damned time Matrix, he HAD HIM, in his sights! BLAST! he let out a scream and pounded his fists on the dirt. he clamed down, there'd be a place for his vengence. he's kill that sorry little bastered himself.

he looked around, and saw Rwos and the rest of them, an dhe walked over, fuming.*
 Redwing
09-12-2002, 9:37 PM
*Rwos gets up* Thank you. *sniffs* There may be more of them, though. *looks around* Where in the cosmos are we now?
 Deac
09-13-2002, 12:25 PM
I do not know where we are...but I sense that this may be the final confrontation. I do not forsee an outcome, but I sense...no. That must be after we use the time matrix..

--------------

*Dust. Amongst it, a tiny blinking light moves, sensing another. They join, and move toward the next...*
 Admiral
09-13-2002, 1:43 PM
Vidar: Everyone is here, does anyone know where here is, and what should we do?
 BattleDog
09-13-2002, 5:43 PM
Flax we're on Raynor, a moon of Agumar, my home planet.

That farm house belongs to my uncle, he was a scientist, he specialized in anti-matter. In our time line he's an old man now.

He pioneered the technique of directing antimatter as a focussed stream. The same technolagy that was used in the Crimson Star.
 Redwing
09-13-2002, 9:01 PM
((OOS: No, Battledog, Ken'atra has accidentally traveled to his own home. So that wouldn't be Flax' uncle's farmhouse, just a similiar building))

Rwos: That's funny. *still sniffing the air* I can smell human scent, but not an adult male... I smell...something else. Wait...there's the scent Ken'atra had...except more sources...

((edited for small error))
 Cmdr. Cracken
09-14-2002, 1:13 AM
*Cracken stood watch, as the group mused over where they where. Paitence is what his father had taught him, and that's what he would have, paitence. he would have his vengence, even if it ment his life.

Not that it'd come to that. he's the son of the most powerful sith lord ever, of course he'd win.*
 BattleDog
09-14-2002, 8:22 AM
((OSS: Redwing, So why didn't you just say so in the first place? All I did was offer an explanation to where we were, you know, just trying to tie the story together. I'm not complainign I'm just a little miffed.))

P.S. If this isn't Raynor then that animal is about to eat Rwos.
 Deac
09-14-2002, 12:16 PM
I suggest we find Ken'atra quickly. Who knows what damage they can do. And time has to be altered
 Redwing
09-14-2002, 10:44 PM
((I did, Battledog, or rather, Death did.

Originally posted by Redwing
((Posting for Death again - i.e. stuff under "Ken'atra" Death wrote, etc))

Ken'atra

Hmm…this place is getting too hot. *he grabs onto the Time Matrix and thinks of his next target. If he messes things up enough then maybe the holocaust won't happen. Maybe…mother always told him to have faith. Oh mother, to see her once again would be…unspeakable. He can still remember it, the fresh air, the sun, the big fields of green grass. He can almost smell the scent of flowers…Wait! He CAN smell flowers! His eyes fly open and he looks around. This is all so familiar. This is…home* Oh no…

Of course, maybe your uncle lived on the same moon, or the architecture is just really similar.))

Rwos: He's likely somewhere close. *he stands up and walks toward the farmhouse* Let's see what we can find out from the locals, if anything. *over his shoulder, to Flax* If this is your uncle's farmhouse, then maybe Ken'atra has chosen to come here with him gone. Or perhaps he has some connection with him that you didn't know of...
 Admiral
09-14-2002, 11:38 PM
Odin: Well we'll find out at the farm house so lets head there.
 Death
09-15-2002, 1:47 AM
*Ken'atra watches the group and his eyes narrow. They can't be here...this isn't right! He advances on them but a shout makes him stop short. He startles and without thought turns himself into a dog like creature. They roam the wild here and he won't be noticed. He picks up the Time Matrix that fell to the floor with his teeth and hides.*
*A woman in a somewhat dirty dress runs up to the strange group* Ex-excuse me? I'm sorry, hello. My sons *she looks over her shoulder at two boys, they look to be about seven* ran inside the house telling me that men fell from the sky. Would you please tell me what you're doing here?
 Redwing
09-15-2002, 2:11 AM
*Rwos stares over her shoulder at the two boys. They both looked human...but one didn't smell right...*

Rwos: We, uh, were brought here by...*on instinct* someone named Ken'atra...
 Death
09-15-2002, 2:30 AM
*The woman startles and looks at one of her boys* Kenny?
*The young boy shakes his head* I didn't do it Ma! I swear! I never saw them before!
Woman: Ken'atra you wouldn't be lying to me, would you?
*The little boy shakes his head* No mommy, never. I never saw them before. I don't even know how they know my name! *Suddenly he gasps and wraps his arms around himself* I'm cold...one of them is bad.
Woman: *Looks at the group shocked.*
 Redwing
09-15-2002, 2:43 AM
*Rwos looks startled as well. In the back of his vision Cracken...lord of the Sith... stands, silent, enigmatic...

In front of him is Ken'atra Sorack...a child.

What does Ken'atra mean to do here?
 Admiral
09-15-2002, 12:18 PM
Odin wishpering to Rwos and Vidar: You said something was bothering Ken'atra, I'm guessing it has something to deal with his home. He was thinking of it and accidently brought us here. We might be able to use his family to our benefit.

speaking normal: Miss, your boy over there gestures to the young Ken'atra hasn't done anything wrong yet. We need your help to prevant a galatic disaster.
 Redwing
09-15-2002, 5:20 PM
Rwos: *whispering to Odin* Wait! Think this over for a minute. Ken'atra didn't have anything to do with the Holocaust. We can possibly stop him from taking the Time Matrix but it won't change a thing because the current version of Ken'atra is already under its protection.
 BattleDog
09-15-2002, 6:56 PM
((OSS: OK))

Flax: *pulls something from his pocket.* Well, this is Raynor, wrong continant for my Uncle though. Sorry to point out the obvios, but Ken'etra could kill my Uncle and then stop the 'Star from ever being created.
 Admiral
09-15-2002, 7:03 PM
Odin whispering to rwos, harshly: I know that, and you think I would kill a boy? You said yourself that we might not be able to take him, so we need another way to get the time matrix. Ken'atra almost listened to you, and after that he brought us here to his home. Obviously either his mother, or brother mean something to him, we can use that. We use them to get the time matrix. Have his mother approach him, and have her talk to him, and ask him to hand over the time matrix, so the future can be set right.
 Death
09-15-2002, 10:24 PM
((Gasp! Another post by me that's not a month apart! THE WORLD IS ENDING!))

Woman: *She looks at Odin and her face looses color* What are you saying? What do you mean 'yet'?
Brother: Kenny's gonna be involved a Galatic disaster? *giggles as if he thinks the idea is silly*
Young Ken'atra: *Looks at Odin, then Rwos, then Odin again* I wouldn't hurt people...hurting people is bad .

*Ken'atra lays low in the grass watching them with narrowed eyes. What are they doing? What are they saying? Mother looks so horrified. If they dare attack his family he'll kill them all slowly and painfully. A slight growl escapes him as he continues to watch*
 Redwing
09-15-2002, 10:45 PM
Rwos: Eh...no, Ken'atra isn't going to be involved in one...he um...is going to try to stop one. But...*tries to think of a way to explain* he's going to go about it all wrong.

*stops and looks at the mother's confused expression*

We're...how to explain this...from the future.
 BattleDog
09-16-2002, 9:06 AM
*Flax whispers to Rwos* We could take one of then hostage and force him to hand it over, either way this is an oppatunity not to be missed. Since this is Raynor, there are more of my family here, I can probably pull a few strings with this. *Pulls out a medalion with a silver and gold wolf eched in profile on it.*
 Deac
09-16-2002, 12:37 PM
*The Starkiller remains invisible, yet it can sense many familiar presences approaching, and feels that the time matrix may have something to do with them...*

--------------------------

*Lights blink. Pieces of the tinest metal have bonded together in their crucible. And now, power enters the processor they have rubuilt from the dust*
 Admiral
09-16-2002, 2:07 PM
Odin: In the near future, a large tragedy will happen, destroying most of the galaxy. We are here to try and stop it from happening. Ken'atra has a device on him, that we need to prevant this from happening. However he won't hand it over. This is where you come in, we believe that he'll listen to you.

If you help us, you can save your son, and the galaxy.
 Deac
09-17-2002, 1:33 PM
*The Darkstar moves toward Ken'atra*

Greetings, heir of Reletha. I am the power she had, and I now offer myself to you. Those people, they are going to kill you as a small child. I can help you....

---------------------

Blink....blink....blink....
 Death
09-17-2002, 11:53 PM
Mother: *Color drains from her face and for a moment she looks like she may faint* M-most of the...
Brother: Mom?! Are you all right?
Mother: *Forces a smile* Yes, darling. Why don't you and Kenny go play in the field while I discuss this with the nice gentlemen over a hot drink.
Brother: O-okay...come on Kenny. We can play catch! *takes out a ball and throws it*
Little Ken'atra: *nods and turns into a dog before chasing after the ball*
Mother: *Turns back to everyone else* Please, join me inside. We can discuss this more freely there...

*Ken'atra startles slightly and growls again* I've told the flying creature and now I tell you, I don't need help.
 Redwing
09-18-2002, 12:08 AM
*Rwos' eyes bug out under his mask. No wonder Ken'atra hadn't smelled right for a human. He's a shapeshifter!

That put a whole new spin on things...one that he would have to think over later. Right now he needed to convince this woman, somehow, to help them, before Ken'atra found them.

If he hadn't already.

Rwos looks around in apprehension before speaking to Ken'atra's mother again.*

Thank you for your hospitality. *bows slightly to the woman* Ken'atra...adult Ken'atra...is here as well. Somewhere around here. He is not the same person as your son is now though...he has been taken by the Dark Side...because of your death. He has the power to change time itself...but evil is in his mind. Clouding it. We need you to help save your son.
 Death
09-18-2002, 12:25 AM
Mother: *Nods and leads them inside. She makes them all some tea and then holds her own cup, but her hands are shaking so bad the hot liquid spills over the side* S-so you're telling me that...that we will die. *Her voice cracks a bit and she clears her throat* And Kenny, our little Kenny, will turn evil ?
 Deac
09-18-2002, 1:51 PM
*Starkiller appears*

There are other forces at work here than that of evil, my lady. We have already changed time by being here...perhaps the future will be different

*He suddenly twitches*
No...evil fast approaches

---------------------

???:Power at 25%...
 Admiral
09-18-2002, 2:43 PM
Odin: Yes, eventually he will turn to evil. However you can prevant all of this. Save not only the galaxy, but your own life, and save your son as well. I think he is going to come here soon.
 BattleDog
09-18-2002, 5:23 PM
Flax: As far as you need to know Ken'etra has turned to evil because of the tradgedy, if you can convince him to hand over the time machine we can go back and stop it.

We tried to stop it once already, thing is by then it was already happening. We will use Ken'etra's time machine to go back and stop the sequence of events right at the beggining.
 Redwing
09-18-2002, 7:36 PM
Rwos: We're very sorry for all of this - I know it's very sudden, but you have to trust us...please...for your son's sake.
 Deac
09-19-2002, 12:37 PM
Hurry! I sense a vast darkness and chaos approaching!

----------------------------

????: Auto repair 70% complete. Organic systems at 0%
 BattleDog
09-19-2002, 3:21 PM
Flax: Why do we always have to fight evil, with this over I'm going on holiday.
 Kuuki
09-19-2002, 10:48 PM
*A young child, wondering that those whom close relitives would be attached to, wandered into the crowd...*

Young boy smiling: "Is my daddy come back!?"

Of course those who go to the spinoff holocuast rpg would might knwo that this is young Irvine Cracken, the son of Cracken Lord of the Sith, some time shortly after Cracken had abandoned him...

(well if there were some time traveling its have to at least at one time would run into some different characters...
a PM from Cracken:
Of course, you can use the name. i guess Cracken died in this alternative hsitory, but he could have a few kids... he's a skeksi sith man after all.
 Redwing
09-20-2002, 3:53 AM
((OOS: Scar, it isn't a crowd you wandered into, it's Ken'atra's adoptive parents' home. ;) Perhaps he's a friend of little Ken'atra or his 'brother'?))

*Rwos turns around, startled at the young boy's entrance*
 Kuuki
09-20-2002, 9:43 AM
Well that could be, but not his brother, becuase Irvine is still living with his biolodgical mother at this time, then after she dies a few years from the current (as how in the holocuast happened) then lives with his grandparents (on mother's side)
but anyway, i can still twist this thread either way the Irvine would stay :P
dark or light ^_^ muahahah :P
 Redwing
09-20-2002, 8:43 PM
((Ya, I meant a friend of Ken'atra's (adoptive) brother. I guess my sentence was misleading ^.^))
 Death
09-21-2002, 1:53 AM
Mom: My son...my Kenny... *looks at the group* I'll do whatever I can to help my son. *She startles and looks at the little boy* Oh hello.

Little Ken'atra: *Continues to play with his brother but suddenly he stops and sniffs the air. His tail wags and he morphs back into a little boy* DADDY!!!!!! *he runs up to a man who scoops him up and hugs him* You're home!
Brother: *Hugs him as well* We missed you!
Dad: I missed both of you! Come on, let's go see your mom.

Ken'atra: *He perks up and crawls closer. Father...He looses all interest whatsoever in the Darkstar and crawls closer to the house. His shape changes to that of a small animal and he peeks into the house*
 Deac
09-21-2002, 9:01 AM
*The Darkstar stands, speehless. It is here that he realises something. Ken'atra is not evil. He is misguided. But he has the seeds, and the Darkstar is determined not to go back to the lower planes again...*

So you would refuse? Very well...I'll just have to take the time matrix for MYSELF

*The Darkstar sets off toward the house*

------------------

*The Starkiller turns*

The Darkstar cometh! I sense the final battle is upon us

------------------------

????: Checking memory....accessing program 162. Directives complete. Begining Operation 163....

Revenant Program Online....
 Redwing
09-21-2002, 7:04 PM
Rwos: No, no, no. Forget 'final battle'. Forget what you sense. What matters right now is helping Ken'atra, so we can get the Time Matrix, so we can save Deac, ourselves, and eighty percent of the damned galaxy!

Let me remind you that you just got Deac killed. So...if you want to have a 'final battle', take it elsewhere.
 Kuuki
09-22-2002, 10:09 AM
@deac, i take it the orthos isnt going to be placed in this ^_^

*Young Irvine now gets a slight, but in a childish jelious manner, anger at the sight of the young Ken'atra being back with his father...*

Young Irvine's thoughts: "Why cant my father come home..."

obiously this is just an addition to why Irvine starts to hate Cracken for abandoning him.
 Admiral
09-22-2002, 11:29 AM
((YOu don't have to state the obvious :P))

Odin: Well, what do you say, will you help us?
 Kuuki
09-22-2002, 12:57 PM
i know ^_^ just wanted to explain a few things in case they are people who are in this one and not in the other one... (i think)
 Deac
09-22-2002, 2:33 PM
I THOUGHT YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND, BEING A CREATURE OF THE PLANES, BUT YOU DO NOT. DO YOU NOT SEE? RAGNAROK HAS BEEN, AND WHILST YOU CAN CHANGE IT, IT DOES NOT ALTER WHAT I HAVE TO DO. IT IS MY DESTINY, I CANNOT FIGHT IT...

I know you're there, Darkstar....

@Party: You may wish to move elsewhere

--------------------------

????: Revenant Program online: Scanning for targets....

Targets not found....
Page: 5 of 5