Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

my pipes went all funny

Page: 1 of 1
 patchx
04-28-2002, 4:50 AM
i made s a bunch of pipes for my level and they were find until last time i compiled and played through they werent solid

i could jump through them and stuff

i didnt change any of the values or anything for them so i dont know why

and i tried selecting them all to be solid and structural (though im only guessing what the function of those two option are) but there still ghost pipes

it sux cause i was really proud of my pipes

:(

-patch
 mapmaker
04-28-2002, 5:15 AM
Are they brushes, or models?
 patchx
04-28-2002, 5:36 AM
brushes

-patch
 patchx
04-28-2002, 9:26 AM
*sigh*

looks like im gonna have to build new pipes

-patch
 master_thomas
02-09-2003, 1:11 PM
You probably need to invert their matrix. Select them and press ctrl and i at the same time, or go to curves-matrix-invert.

Hopefully it's not to late and you did not redo all fo your pipes, thought the last post was 10 months ago so you probably already did this and/or figured this out.
 Eldritch
02-09-2003, 7:40 PM
Why the hell did you drag up an 10 month old post? It looks like he registered in March, posted his questions, and never posted again. Best to leave threads that are THAT dead where they are, so they don't take up space for the threads that matter.
Page: 1 of 1