Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Strategy Guide #1: Galak Fyyar (SPOILERS!!!)

Page: 1 of 2
 ChangKhan[RAVEN]
03-27-2002, 7:12 PM
Galak's armor is designed to have 2 layers of defense. The outer shield is generated from a small antenna on the back of the armor that rises up and behind the helmet. The shield will deflect any energy blasts and will disrupt a thrown lightsaber. It is also very resistant to the lightsaber in general. It is, however, vulnerable to concussive (explosive) damage and will have to recharge for a while if it's taken down.

Now here's the trick: when the shield goes down, destroy the antenna to stop the shield from ever coming back up. If you don't, the shield will come up and you'll have to take it down again. Each time it goes down it takes longer to recharge.

The armor itself is the opposite of the shield. It offers only normal protection against energy blasts, but is highly resistant to concussive blasts and explosions. Is is laced with cortosis and so is also somewhat resistant to the lightsaber.

WARNING: SPOILERS BELOW: how to defeat him...

I've seen many tactics to defeat Galak. Some sit on the rafters and use a rocket launcher to take down the shield, then the sniper rifle to take out the antenna, others use the alt-fire of the flechette gun then force-speed when the shield goes down, run behind him and take out the antenna with the main fire of the flechette. There are a lot of different combinations you can use to beat him, so be creative.
 MasterJoel
04-09-2002, 7:10 PM
The Secondary fiire on the Repeater works well, too.
 Jokis
04-09-2002, 8:30 PM
Very easy strategy to defeat him.

Whip some concussion grenades at him (primary fire) while circle strafting him. He wont be able to hit you. One the sheilds go down, hit Force Speed and equip the Imperial Repeater. Run right behind him, knock out the attena. When he goes down, and semi-blows up; back off and let your force recharge.

Equip your lightsaber and get close to him again, Force Speed and get behind him again and slash like a mad man with your lightsaber. It'll take 2 or 3 passes with the LightSaber/Force Speed combo but you'll barely get hit. And if you do, just run for a bit, use some bactas and/or use Force Heal which should be on Lvl. 3 by now.
 Thrakandor
04-09-2002, 10:52 PM
I didn't know about the antenna until reading this post...

After dying many times I did the following -

Shot him up with the fletchette launcher until shields went down, then force speed, fast saber style and slashed him up from behind. Retreated when shields came back up. Shot him again until the shields went down and dropped all of my portable assault sentries (I had the maximum capacity of them, I think it's 5), put on speed, and started cutting him up again :D:D:D:D

Mmmmm, it was almost like having my Diablo 2 minions with me again.
 MasterJoel
04-10-2002, 12:43 AM
Sounds like Thrakandor is a Necromancer :)
 JSM_RamaLama
04-10-2002, 12:54 AM
I'll tell you the easiest way I found of taking down Galak. Backtrack around the area where the shield generator used to be. Just keep backing in a circle and drop the remote mines of thermal detonators of just shoot him with explosives. He'll keep following you but never hit you with his gun unless you run into one of the four posts or something. Then when his shields are down, just do your thing with force speed. He never touched me after about 20 deaths with other strategies. You get so damn sick of his taunting......
 Akai
04-10-2002, 5:19 AM
I tried using ranged weapons a number of times with no real success so I finally found a way to beat him just using my lightsaber.

I would let him get close to me, just to where the tip of my saber is touching his shield and is smoking and sparking. He would fire at me with his blaster in burts, which I would easily deflect, and in between bursts I would swing once with my saber (set on medium attack), dealing damage to his shield. After a few such attacks his shield would drop and then I would go into Force Speed mode and back away so he couldn't hit me with his claw. Then I would use the lightsaber throw attack until he raised his shield again. Repeated that about four or five times and he finally dropped.

Perhaps not the best way to beat him but it worked pretty well nonetheless.
 Skraldum
04-10-2002, 11:06 AM
I also just used my lightsaber on him deflecting his shots and the getting in one hit each time. You only have to do this about 3-5 times on medium to get his shield down.

I then didn't think to use force speed and just backfliped away when he tried to hit me and the came forward and hit him again with my lightsaber. I could get in 3 or 4 hits before his shield came back on and although it took 5 mins or so to kill him I hardly lost any health.

I had tried at the begining to get on the rafters and shoot him with missiles etc. but I tended to get hurt a lot either by him shooting me while I had a gun out and couldn't deflect or by the rafters colapsing from the rocket blasts.

If in doubt... use a lightsaber...

Skraldum
 Lew
04-11-2002, 6:36 PM
Originally posted by Skraldum
I also just used my lightsaber on him deflecting his shots and the getting in one hit each time. You only have to do this about 3-5 times on medium to get his shield down.

I then didn't think to use force speed and just backfliped away when he tried to hit me and the came forward and hit him again with my lightsaber. I could get in 3 or 4 hits before his shield came back on and although it took 5 mins or so to kill him I hardly lost any health.

I had tried at the begining to get on the rafters and shoot him with missiles etc. but I tended to get hurt a lot either by him shooting me while I had a gun out and couldn't deflect or by the rafters colapsing from the rocket blasts.

If in doubt... use a lightsaber...

Skraldum

Tell me about it, I've gotten so used to deflecting everything that it's impossible for me to use anything BUT the lightsaber without getting plastered :)

Lew
 Jokis
04-11-2002, 8:48 PM
Honestly, I'm so like that too...Once I got the lightsaber I used it EXCLUSIVELY (literally) in the game. EXCEPT when I have to use the Disruptor Rifles Secondary Sniper fire...you know, for other snipers. Oh and the repeater to knock out Galak's sheild attena.

Other then that, the lightsaber honestly never left my side.
 Pa3PyX
04-11-2002, 9:43 PM
I'm using that thing pretty often too - definitely it appears to be the only viable choice against any other opponent with a lightsaber (since they will either deflect your blaster fire or Force Push your explosives back at you). Lightsaber and Force Speed to give you an edge...

As per Fyyar, somehow I managed to destroy him without destroying the antenna (on skill level 3 (Jedi Knight)). I thought that too when I saw him - but haven't figured out any way to bring down his shields permanently even though I tried, so what I did is zap him 30 or 40 times with Force Lightning first while running around (you have to be on the run and run in certain patterns only, otherwise he will bring you down with his alternative repeater fire pretty quickly) - healing when necessary -, then used some explosives to bring down his shields temporarily (I think it was a rocket launcher that I used), then used Force Speed and hacked him with a lightsaber from behind using medium style. His shields did go back up, but then I was able to finish him off with a couple of grenades.

As per sniping - Disruptor Rifle is not the only weapon you can snipe with. Bryar Blaster (on alternative fire) satisfies the purpose perfectly if the object is stationary. On the average, it will bring down a stormtrooper with one hit if fully charged, and only takes 5 energy units. The following script (entered in console) will allow you to zoom with any weapon:

bind INS "set cg_fov 10"
bind PGUP "set cg_fov 80"

Pressing Insert will zoom in on a distant object, pressing Page Up will zoom out back to your normal view. You can then aim precisely at your opponent from practically any distance in the game, and any weapon with absolute accuracy (such as bryar pistol) should do.

Now if the object is in motion, you have to shoot ahead, and this can be tricky (with per polygon hit detection in JK2!).
 Krayt Tion
04-11-2002, 10:03 PM
Let me first say that for me the fight against him was the climax of the game. Plus I was having a major Mohc flashback the entire duration of it- until the end, because the Mohc AI never flaked out on me. :p

I was a little disappointed when I found an AI bug with Fyyar that when exploited allowed me to kill him easily.

I'm not going to mention what it is, because frankly, I don't want anyone else to have their fight spoiled by such a silly thing.

You kinda loose believability and immersion when you can get a big bad boss to end up facing away from you and not caring while you pound him with rockets (all by legitimate means, too).
 StarScrap
04-12-2002, 2:11 AM
Boy do I feel stupid. And somehow skilled at the same time. :D

Two things i didn't realize. 1) You can take out the antenna. 2) His armor is explosive resistant.

Here is what I did (on normal difficulty). I walked arround the center cone thing, firing explosives at his shield til it went down, then I slapped on force speed and pummeled him with explosives. Twice doing this and I was out of any and all explosive ammo. Ugh. Including thermal detonators, rockets, mines, and metal whatsamadoodles. Now here is the fun part. What I did after this is I circled around the outside until I had full health and force, put on force speed, ran up and did the medium style flip over/slash down move. Got bounced around a bit, and returned to circling. When his sheilds went down I slashed him. Took me 45+ minutes, and at the end of that level I had upwards of 150 uses of heal, and over 50 of speed. WHEE!!!
 Ch1mp
04-12-2002, 5:59 PM
The easiet by far way like the other man said is yes to use portable sentry cannos, set them up but keep him distracted so he doesnt shoot at him, take a couple of heavy swnigs at his sheilds they go down and sit back and relax as he is pummeled to death, really its that easy sentry guns cut him up
 Awetopsy
04-13-2002, 2:34 AM
Im facing him right now... Im finding him quite difficult... thanx for the tips
 hgommers
04-13-2002, 7:05 PM
Thanks for the tips.

I tried to destroy the antenna with the saber, but I seem to stink so much with the saber that I couldn't hit it :confused:

I killed him while trying though. Fast style worked well
 Demolisher
04-13-2002, 11:15 PM
We talking about the same game?! I'm getting whooped by him, on padawan skill! If I actually get the shield down, I can never get to the antenna. Force speed confuses me too. God Raven loves putting tough bosses in their games :eek:
 Pa3PyX
04-14-2002, 8:23 AM
I remember reading a review that says "don't even try to complete this game on a skill level other than the easiest. It is HARD."

So that's what I'm wondering: can it possibly be that the first skill level is actually harder than the third? Maybe Raven put a little surprise like this in the game? I cannot tell because I only completed the game on Jedi Knight (3) skill level... about that level, I can tell that the 1st mission (and the 4 missions afterwards) were the most difficult. Once you get your force powers, it's much easier.

So maybe on Padawan skill level it's exactly the opposite? Someone who played both please tell.

What about the Jedi Master skill? I assume the only difference between Jedi Knight and Jedi Master is that you have handicap = 50 on the latter (two times less hitpoints and armor).
 Demolisher
04-14-2002, 1:16 PM
Woohoo! By some miracle of force speed, repeater gun, and lightsaber, I did it!! :D Of course I won't dare try it again. But now, how do I get out of here without getting fried or shocked? :(
 Pa3PyX
04-14-2002, 9:02 PM
Move very slowly in those places - that way you have more control of where you go.
 MasterJoel
04-15-2002, 3:58 AM
I've found that in general the "hardest " levels are the easiest and vice versa. I suppose that this is because you are a) more cautious, and b) you can deal out more damage. Now, that said, I beat the game on Padawan level and am currently playing it on Jedi. The only real difference that I've seen is that the enemies seem to be able to aim better, but all of the levels I hated on Padawan still suck (ie Artus Topside and Nar Shadaa). I figure though that that's more a function of the type of enemies, etc. I'd much rather fight stormies than aliens. I just got through NS with better health on Jedi level than I did on Padawan, so I think that while Padawan has less enemies, that it's really harder. One other example from Dark Forces: I found that Medium difficulty was the hardest for some reason.
 Predator34
04-17-2002, 3:41 AM
Akai has found the easiest way to defeat him. I tried all the methods on this post, and his is the easiest. Just remember to swing the your saber at the shield when he pauses in his firing. Just holding the saber on the sheild does not work. After the sheild goes down, just start swinging away. It helps if you use a strafe/swing method. That way you never stop moving, and he can't take a swing at you.

Thanks Akai! It took me more than a dozen tries using the other methods, (all of them failing), before I tried yours. The first time I used your method, it worked like a charm.
 Jedi lord
04-17-2002, 6:51 AM
Hey guys can you help me? just go to Jedi Lord's thread and read then reply if possible...

Please:D
 D@_5p@c3_P0p3
04-17-2002, 6:46 PM
You don't really have to run around and use force speed to destroy the antenna, first bering down the shields with any kind of explosive weapon, then as soon as the shields go down switch to your crossbow and use alternate fire. You don't even have to be behind him just aim for the little red thingy just above his head, that's how I did it after about 90 trys. Just make sure your fast and use the keys instead of the scroll wheel to switch weapons.
04-18-2002, 6:22 AM
WOW!, i just used the saber. Repeated attacks and sheild goes down, than speed on and own him.
 Kurgan
04-22-2002, 5:13 AM
I found lightning can be a good way to wear down his shield.. and take him out with the lightsaber (and good ol' circle strafe!).
 Shadowen
04-23-2002, 7:27 PM
I am apparently the dumbest person on this thread. I went Strong style, Force speed, whack whack whack, he smacks me, I go flying, repeat until the shield is down, destroy the little circuit thing, he goes nuts, beats the crap out of me, I get a few lucky hits in, he dies.
 PolarWind
04-24-2002, 3:24 PM
I learned early on in this game that mechanical units hate Force Lightning.

Since I've shunned every weapon once I got the lightsaber except for sniping and explosion fun, I've gotten very used to the lightsaber deflecting shots.

So what I did was this: I didn't know I could take out Galak's shield, so I just blocked his fire, slashed at his shield, and repeated until it went down.

Then I got close to him, deflected his fire, and used a few bars of force power hitting him with lightning.

He was toast in a few turns.
On the first try, no less. :D
 Shadow359
05-04-2002, 4:42 AM
Ok...First I tried using the Heavy repeater secondary fire to drop the sheilds and then to saber him once I get him down...

Didn't work. I spent most of the force speed closing distance and I ended up running out of ammo and getting wated by his grenades.

Then I found out about the saber...Saber set to light attack will be able to move fast enough to attack in between his repeater shots WITHOUT taking a hit!

Then I typically switched to heavy and wailed on him uising force speed.

I didn't even think to attempt to take out his generator...I'll have to re open that save and try it.

Shadow
 Sithcloak
05-06-2002, 7:51 PM
At first i thought this guy was going to have in circles for an hour or two, untill i discovered that there is a just right distance to use the saber from. If you keep on swinging the shield will go down. After its down I used force speed to constantly go around him while swinging. It took about 30 to 40 minutes including loading and reloading, and developing the stragety, but thats just a guess. I can never really measure time when playing the computer.

My stragety was quite simmaler to alot of other peoples. Nothing new or origanal.

Also I tried to destroy the shield antenna, but I have bad aim and couldn't get saber throw to work either.

Sithcloak
 PhilTk421
05-14-2002, 1:13 PM
If you hang out outside any of the four pillars while he has his shield down he will half circle the inside of the pillar, using this you can stay out of range of his weapons to recharge force, or change weapons\force powers...just watch out because if you arent careful he'll still mess you up with his blue energy attack

Thanks to the first guy for his tips, i cant wait to try them
 Vash379
05-18-2002, 10:20 PM
WOW, this guy is hard to kill..... i tried dropping all of my seeker drones and sentries.... but I get smacked away everytime i try to get close w/ the saber.... thanks for all the tips
 wellard
05-22-2002, 4:53 PM
The saber is the weapon. Just back round the column and wait for him to stop(his shield won't let him go right round). Then hit his shield a few times until it goes down, force speed and whack him, then move back behing column again when his shield comes back. Repeat until he's dead :- easy

I found this out on master level. I wish I'd found it on Padewan that was much harder with rockets etc.;)
 lf412
05-24-2002, 12:32 AM
I destroyed the ledges hanging from the pillars because I thought they were part of the shield generator. So then I just jumped around throwing my saber below me towards that weird antenna thing. Then sometimes the shield would drop and I would slash him. It took a while heh. Definitely not the easiest way to do it.
 Blackprince
05-24-2002, 8:20 AM
Believe it or not I kill him in less than 10 sec in Padawan mode or even less than that...

This is what I do, jump to the column above...use secondary fire to take down the shield. He should be abt 45 degree down where u are...

Use ur saber throw and hold it there. Do not move an inche and the saber will just hold it there and continue swinging...he will die in a while....very fast...try it.
 Vashers
05-28-2002, 2:10 AM
I've been playing the game w/o any guides after my friends said it would be impossible... and it is pretty damn hard! So after i beat a lvl i go back and read the guide for that lvl and kick myself for all the time i could have saved but eh... oh well...

so for this guy i got a few strategies... mostly the same as everyone else but i'll list em anyway...

so right at the start backpedal and pop out all 5 seaker drones (i assume u have 5 b/c i never used em up until this point)

these little buggers won't do anything at this point except float around and look pretty. While still backpedaling scroll to force speed and put on light saber style, take a deep breath and hit #6 to pop out your repeater, hit him with about 5 or 6 alt fires to get his shield down and the second it goes down throw on your speed hit #1 for your saber and circle this guy like crazy (if you haven't already make your left and right turns, left and right strafe b/c u can aim left and right with the mouse) and just constantly slash him and his shield will pop up after a little bit, he gives a little warning shout that they are coming back on.

At this point backflip back x2 and your little drones will have him distracted and u can pop 5x sentry cannons in a little cluster in the center and go back to your repeater, and with so many distractions you can easiler pop out another 6 alt fires, and once the shield goes down the sentries pretty much hold him in place and u can just slash him up again and he will be toast...

it could be done w/o the little sentries and drones... but I never used em b4... and you can't just let em stay in your backpack for the entire game so have some fun with em now...

----------------------------

now that's how i beat him and ended up with still 88 health and like 40ish shields left starting with 100/100... but the first few times i faced him trying various things i guess i knocked out the antena by mistake... and it seemed to piss him off and he fired this red beam at me that would cut me to bits...

anyone know if thats what causes the red beam to come out?
 Chrisivx
06-03-2002, 9:32 AM
I haven't seen anyone say this yet, but:

DO NOT USE THE SECONDARY FIRE OF THE REPEATER

This is because the shields will only go down for about 5 seconds. NOT ENOUGH. (for me anyway)
Use the fast saber style and with about 5 hits (you'll probably get thrown back a few times) shields are down for about

15 seconds.

Also if you use the repeater you may aswell use detonators, rocket launchers, anything explosive, BUT you WILL get hurt as it's a little hard to open the distance.

Note: I did this on normal difficulty and also I never managed to get the antenna down.

thankyou for reading,
Chris:atat:
 Buncy The Frog
06-06-2002, 9:29 PM
Ez, i just jumped on the things above me that were almost like a walkway, and shot from above, when the sheild went down, i went to saber:saberb: speeded, and slashed away! Only hard part was finding the escape pod... :mad: it was kinda hard!
 Chrisivx
06-08-2002, 2:18 PM
can someone please tell me how to use it?
I die every time I try.:confused:
ty
 The_weakling
06-09-2002, 2:12 PM
sry, no help here on the strong style.....

i use the demp to knock out galak's shield (last about 10 secs or so, longer each successive time) and then i just use the rapid fire on the blaster rifle to hit his armor, works for me.

By the way, does anyone know how to get to the escape pod afterwards?
 GoneFishing
06-16-2002, 10:41 AM
hmm....resist to lightsaber in general....

well guess i did it the dumb way, i just kept using my lightsaber to attack him. and try to roll away everytime his shield came close to me. i also used heal at anytime possible and lighting too. as soon as i noticed the shieds came down i used speed and did the red backswing. i guess i accidently destroyed the shield generator, after that i just jumped out of the way and used saberthrow to finish him off.

:mob:
 Chrisivx
06-26-2002, 3:21 AM
yeah. very annoyingly hard, and one of the few crap parts of the game.

fly around until u r at the big round room near the start of the level, just before those stupid robot things. fly around the room anti-clockwise and go in the second last door on the right. If u get the right 1 then u should stop flying and walk normally (phew!).
hf
Chris
 Arkum
07-03-2002, 5:59 AM
just take his shields down by slashing the shield with your lightsaber, when it's down, use saber throw and keep it spinning around inside of him and he's finished. Simple.:)
 Darth Sebious
07-05-2002, 5:50 AM
Those are pretty cool, too bad I didnt have a chance to try any of em out...

I'm currently playing on the Highest difficulty, wich is allright. Pretty decent, I must say. Great game so far. Plot from JK I was better though.

Anyways, I usually use the light style for my sabre, I thought it wise to switch to heavy. It takes about 3 swings to take down Fyaars sheilds, and a crapload more to finish him. All you need to do is be patient, heal when needed, and never, NEVER get in a corner when his sheilds are down... He'll pound you to nothing :(
 Lionen
07-12-2002, 10:40 AM
Are you playing on Jedi Master all of you? Cause i found him easy, both on Padawan and Jedi difficulty. First smash him with light or strong saber. Then when the shields are down, use speed, take the bowcaster (accurate) and run around to his back and shoot the shield generator on the back of his armor. Then just continue to use the sбber to cut through his armor. If you get low on life, circlestrafe around a pillar and ue force heal.
 KillMeNow
07-13-2002, 4:44 AM
i think there something weird with my version of the game on jedi knight setting i unloaded a complete rack of rockets on him then those blod artiliarty like blobs then those explsosive globsule things and basically every single one a direct hit on his sheild and he shiels was still intact was very very very very very infuriating after i was out of ammo all i had was my lightsaber and after god only know how long i took him out with that didn't half make the next few bits difficult though with no bacta left and no ammo thankfully i too am very mucha lightsaber orientated too

on another note i was playing i think it was nar shada level and a gredo lookalike tried ot shoot me with sniper rifle and to my complete an utter amazement (only ever happenedn once) kyle went slow mo like when you kill a reborn or something and dodged the sniper blast - now isthere some way to make him do this more offen? did i just happen to hit the keys at the right time and the game descided skilled dodging was worth of slow mo or what? cause if thats some cool hidden force power i need to know
 Wertyx
07-13-2002, 6:47 AM
I don't understand how people keep saying he was soooo difficult. Unless one keeps trying one same bad approach to the fight over and over again he should be able to learn to fight him effectively... .

And if what you do fails you can just pull lightsaber deflecting all his shots while comfortably standing still and healing and recharging.

I liked the fight, it was a challenge but not generally unfair IMO(except when he happens to shoot secondary mode heavy repeater fire with a rate of fire of first mode :rolleyes: which is very likely a bug but even that can be avoided without necessarily any disadvantatge by staying in range of where he shoots primary fire).

I've defeated Fyyar in jedi and jedi master difficulty, it was quite the same both times, being a light saber fanatic of course fought him with light saber (and force) only. Initially it took some time until I found out that his shield can be damaged and downed with the light saber and that it is possible to hit the shield with the lightsaber without receiving damage from the shield.

@KillMeNow:
Disruptor shots seem to get automatically dodged in SP while with force speed on. Since I rarely use speed I only discovered this lately in my 3rd playing through the game.
 RNC
07-20-2002, 12:17 AM
I just jump onto the rafter and stand at a place where his shots won't hit me at all. I then unload my 10 rockets on him non-stop and followed by 5 to 6 shots from the DEMP2. After that, he's down.
 Dusty_Miller11
07-26-2002, 11:37 AM
I beat him with the repeater and the bryar pistol! The weeniest weapon in the game! I just shot the little shield projector on his head.
 jd91651
08-10-2002, 5:15 AM
Well I just finished the game for the forth time. Once for each difficulty. On master jedi level this what I did. It bears similarities to many of the posts here.

Basically, at start run to the center cone and stand on top with your saber (I use blue fast style for best blocking). He won't be able to reach you there but will circle and shoot at you (you can rest and recharge if you need to this way).

Now back down the cone. Move around the cone when he moves so that the cone is always between you and him.
You will be able to see some of his shield on each side of the cone.

Pull out your Imperial Heavy repeater (#6) and shoot his shield with secondary fire (the Electro-Mag Pulse gun also works (#7)
on 1st or 2nd fire). After about 5-7 shots his shield usually goes down.

Now whip out your imperial E11-blaster (#3) and hit force speed.
Run around behind him and blast the red antennae with secondary fire. If you hit it a couple times it destroys his shield generator and he won't be able to bring them back up.
He also acts like he's being shocked and will fall to the ground.

If your quick you may be able to get a couple saber licks in before he gets up.
Otherwise, just go back to the center cone with your saber out to block his fire and when your force energy regenerates hit speed and run around behind him and whack him with your light saber.
Keep doing this until he goes down for good.

Three additional tips:

1. Even after he has no shield always keep the cone between you and him. When he loses his shield he starts shooting some blue laser like lightning at you and it does some pretty good damage but will not penetrate the cone. He also sweeps it back and forth so you can't dodge it. So just stand behind something (like the center cone) to block it.

2. Whatever shield and health you have after killing him is all you'll have on the way out of the ship when the gravity goes.
Which it does a few seconds after you kill him.
Don't forget that you can still force heal while your floating around and there is a shield generator you can stop at around the right corner at the top of one of the elevator shafts (if you didn't already use it. It may be enough to get you out.
If you have little or no shield you will have a hard time getting out because of several electrical shorts/arcs you need to go through.
You might want to replay him and try and do better.

3. As soon as you kill him RUN for the out door! The closer you get the less distance you have to travel in zero gravity which kicks in a couple seconds after he dies!.
If you are close enough you may miss one or two of the fire blasts at the very beginning.

On this difficulty it is useless to take to the rafters and the big support poles hide too much of him causing you to risk exposure trying to get his shields down. The cone works best for me. You always know where he is at and going.

Oh yeah . . . Don't be afraid to save occasionally if your doing good. If you screw up you can start from there instead of the beginning.

I notice that some people have a hard time with him and some don't.

For me I have the hardest time with Tavion (did I spell that right).
She's way tougher for me than Desann or Fyaar.
I think your personal style must have a lot to do with it.
(I mean your attack/defend style not blue yellow red saber style)
Page: 1 of 2