Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Terrify the Poster Below You!

Page: 5 of 5
 .:Lord Revan:.
04-06-2011, 12:07 PM
^I didn't see anything terrifying.

Seeing GTA's face. :D
 Darth Avlectus
04-06-2011, 7:09 PM
Boring, I see it in the mirror everyday.

Seeing .:Lord Revan:.'s mom.
 .:Lord Revan:.
04-07-2011, 2:57 PM
No.....But I think I hear jealousy.

Putting up with GTA. :p
 Darth Avlectus
04-08-2011, 6:01 PM
Not terrifying at all.

Me having enjoyed somebody's mother. :dev9:
 Totenkopf
04-08-2011, 6:15 PM
Only terrifying for the mother. :devsmoke:

GTA threatening to "enjoy" you. Now what form might that actually take...:dev9:
 Darth Avlectus
04-14-2011, 11:21 PM
Hmm, that doesn't sound half bad...wwwwwait... Are you telling me to go F*** myself?! :swear:

It's been several days and I'd have swore Alk would have taken the liberty, y'know, to make me look like a douchebag. It is sort of funny.

Being audited and your superheroes Patric Cox and Hulkamania are dead.
(Wonder why nobody gets the joke of that thread?)
 Alkonium
04-27-2011, 7:19 PM
Those aren't superheroes.

This happening the next time you put on 3D Glasses:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sN3UnhrEU6Y)
 Darth Avlectus
05-24-2011, 1:01 AM
That, or similar happens to me all the time in my brain only thousands of times more messed up.

Watching "little girl plays with dead squirrel" and "cake farts" videos simultaneously right after having eaten an entire package of primo taglio dry coppa and drank a whole bottle of sioux city sarsparella.
 Alkonium
07-12-2011, 8:28 PM
That just sounds deadly.

All your involuntary bodily functions are now voluntary.
 Darth Avlectus
07-22-2011, 3:13 AM
Not so much scary as it would be agonizing and aggravating: one friend of mine who has two malfunctioning valves in his digestive tract could attest to that. One is always open and the other is always closed.

The possibility of someone you care about being taken away from you by a brutal dictator.
 Alkonium
07-22-2011, 8:07 AM
Get mad.

(Imagine you're a woman for this one) Believing yourself to be pregnant, and looking it, only to find out it's actually a tumour. (and yes, I realize tumours do not usually get that big)
 Darth Avlectus
07-23-2011, 1:33 AM
Relief and yet worry. Since a female incarnation of me probably be a homely looking tomboy, I'd probably scare away all the guys. My first thought would probably be weight, and then any wondering about being knocked up would essentially be asking myself if some doctor used a test tube and turkey baster while I was asleep or some F***ed up crap like that (and probably scheming a Lorena Bobbit for the time being). After a test revealed false, I'd be relieved...then as it became apparent it was a tumor and not weight, I'd probably worry until things went whatever way they must. Then I'd be pissed because I'd be broke and using the rest of my life to pay for the operation.

Having to be infused with metroid DNA in order to save your own life from X-parasites, and yet the only place you could afford to live was fridgid cold.
 Alkonium
08-11-2011, 7:12 PM
Worth it.

Attempting to put out a fire, only to have the fire extinguisher somehow burst into flames when you try to use it.
 Darth Avlectus
08-17-2011, 12:23 AM
I'd be in too much pain to comprehend fear.

L.A. going with Darth Revan being reborn as Darth Malgus. (This has been bothering the $*** outta me and ANY constructive refutations to it when I write my blog on it will make me feel better!)
 Alkonium
08-18-2011, 9:19 AM
I'd be more confused than anything.

(Should I just start a How would you react? game or something?)

Being caught in the web of a giant spider.
 Darth Avlectus
08-27-2011, 5:24 PM
That itself would be scary if only for the creep out factor. The spider itself is what to really worry about. If I had a lightsaber then it should be about as bad as traveling the planet Arzid with Chewie and Luke.

Being stuck in a city full of lepers, infectees of crabs, scabies, ticks, fleas, and some horrible plague with no realistic way of getting out without coming into contact with someone--and everyone is touchy feely.
 Alkonium
11-19-2011, 5:03 PM
Gross.

Being paralysed from the waist up.
 Darth Avlectus
11-21-2011, 8:39 PM
^^^Huh? :eyeraise: How would THAT work?
Not scary because I can't imagine what that would be like as it defies most logical explanation. So... I guess you can't always be afraid of what you don't know or understand? (Good one)

Discoverig that large thing in your back yard you thought was a boulder was actually a real life version of the ancient humongous demon emperor Estark (http://dragonquest.wikia.com/wiki/Estark) who was in hibernation until you woke it up.
 Totenkopf
11-28-2011, 12:24 AM
Depends on how willing you were to just throw in the towel and die, I suppose.

Being the only straight guy on an island full of horny gay dudes wanting to make their personal slave.
 Alkonium
11-28-2011, 4:32 PM
Not an issue, they've got eachother.

Being stuck in the plot of the Doctor Who episode "The God Complex".
 Darth Avlectus
11-28-2011, 10:05 PM
Well, I believe in God (though perhaps some would argue I don't really b/c I don't follow religion to the letter) but even I know when someone has any kind of complex, it's a nightmare. Well, annoying at least.

Being stuck on an island with me and all my loony antics.
 Totenkopf
11-30-2011, 11:57 PM
I'd shoot first and ask questions later....assuming you survived. :devsmoke:

Being impaled in the public square and set aflame...and taking an eternity to die, with no respite from the searing pains that wrack your flesh.
 Alkonium
12-14-2011, 12:00 AM
Too much pain to worry about fear.

Waking up hung over in the Vatican, and the last thing you remember is walking into a bar in Canada.
 Darth Avlectus
01-22-2012, 10:05 PM
I wouldn't know about that predicament tbh. I don't go to bars, neither do I go to nor have visited the Vatican.

Waking up to finding bombs all over your house...about to blow.
 Alkonium
01-29-2012, 6:43 AM
I'd panic, and then call the bomb squad.

Finding a creeper from Minecraft right outside your house IRL.
 Darth Avlectus
01-29-2012, 3:25 PM
Meh, I'd probably respond like Gordon Freeman.

Your incredibly inept neighbor possessing a rail gun cannon and the off chance it is ready to go and he's about to fire it, withgout looking where it is pointing which is right at your house and toward your gas and plumbing mains.
 Alkonium
02-22-2012, 5:52 PM
I was thinking of moving out.

Waking up in Aperture Laboratories.
 Darth Avlectus
02-22-2012, 10:09 PM
Nah not scary, but probably a bit of a mindf*** and aggravating knowing some puzzling things are ahead.

Looking up the skirt of some hottie and seeing:
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT3LMmglFBe2VCxOagvT3aoqIrEOxhKW) oWW5TGODovadMrZOKLk0c6WfIXKHg
 Totenkopf
02-23-2012, 4:02 PM
Nah not scary, but probably a bit of a mindf*** and aggravating knowing some puzzling things are ahead.

Discovering you're about to die an ugly death before the day's out and not having a clue how to prevent it (and you desperately want to live.....at least for the very forseeable future).
 Alkonium
02-29-2012, 11:33 PM
I could make the most of it, but I also don't believe in the no-win scenario.

Discovering that all your sugar has been replaced with cocaine.
 Darth Avlectus
03-01-2012, 9:01 PM
Bah, I'd just flush it down the toilet and replace it with sugar again hoping whoever put the cocaine there in the first place comes around looking for it again--and major lulz ensue when they discover it's sugar. Kind of like that dude at the apartment years ago searching a modest size 1 shelf bookcase for 3 hours for his crack he left that obviously wasn't there. I know it doesn't sound funny when I tell it, but if you were there to watch I *swear* you'd be laughing. Priceless entertainment.

Being in Lloyd's situation at the truck stop but instead of Sea-Bass showing up, it's some grubby boomer from L4D.
 Alkonium
03-07-2012, 10:57 AM
I'm sure someone's got a shotgun handy.

Discovering a picture of you being used as a very unkind internet meme.
 Darth Avlectus
03-08-2012, 9:33 PM
Not really scary.
*Person who made meme gets IP address tracked, if dynamic IP, ToR nodes investigated.*
*Person is found.*
*Individual's personal info released on the web*
*Hired haxor steals embarassing photos of person and makes worse memes*
*Hired haxor profits*

Being on the wrong side of the issue against Chuck Norris.
 Alkonium
03-17-2012, 9:25 AM
Considering Chuck Norris doesn't like being an Internet Deity, I'm not worried.

Waking up to discover that you and your worst enemy have somehow become conjoined twins.
 Darth Avlectus
03-18-2012, 11:18 AM
If I die, my enemy dies with me.

Having your suspicion confirmed... that the salesman sold you a dangerous defective product and it is about to result in your injury or death.
 Alkonium
03-21-2012, 7:11 AM
Considering I bought it from Jeff's Discount Deathtraps, I should have known.

Discovering that the pills you've been taking to eliminate your social anxiety also turn you into a compulsive nudist.
 Darth Avlectus
04-28-2012, 5:29 PM
Not terrifying...for me at least :p Though probably quite embarrassing. I'm not quite as bald on top, hairy 'n' fat as that guy in a black thong with the guns and guitars on his bed--you know that picture I posted previously...but I'm at least somewhat close to looking like that. Less redneckish.

Finding out the person who sabotaged your family heritage project in 8th grade still had the photo and regretted it enough to want to appologize and give the picture back...about a minute after you threw him in a pool of molten steel.
 Alkonium
05-09-2012, 5:57 PM
That'd be unfortunate.

Realising you've been indoctrinated by the Reapers.
 Darth Avlectus
09-27-2012, 9:35 PM
Horrible, but there are ways out of it.

Having all of your most hated, regretful, fail gmod videos become an eternal reality of yours.
 Alkonium
09-27-2012, 10:50 PM
Good thing I've never used gmod.

Being cornered by Weeping Angels, Vashta Nerada, and the Silence.
 Darth Avlectus
09-26-2014, 8:35 PM
Fear not! Zeke and Julie to the rescue!

Waking up on elm street.
 Alkonium
12-25-2014, 4:27 PM
If I'm awake I should be fine.

Waking up on the Ishimura.
Page: 5 of 5