Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSL_Restored_Content_mod vers1.4

Page: 3 of 5
 Darth Alaska
11-01-2009, 12:16 AM
Oh, thx a bunch Lord and shadow (^-^), i was sitting there roaming Telos station for an hour trying to figure out how to trigger the quest.
 xrefusex
11-02-2009, 10:27 AM
I have a clean installation of TSL and have patched up the Restoration mod up to patch C. No other mods installed. My Jedi is a LS Male (I've 'touched up' the stats with KSE, gone up 4-5 levels artificially, but that's the only editing I've done). I have acquired all party members and trained everyone into a Jedi.

Dantooine was my first planet after Telos and Nar Shaddaa the second. I have currently completed the first part of Dxun/Onderon, then did Korriban and have now received the call to return to Onderon for the final part.

There are two open quests however from Nar Shaddaa which I have not been able to complete and remain open. 'Refugee woes' says I've got the Exchange to cut the refugees some slack and now I need to deal with the Serroco thugs, while 'Serroco Thugs' says that they have allowed me to move in their area.

My problem is that on Nar Shaddaa when I first met the Serocco I convinced their leader (with the Force dialog option) to go attack the Exchange and he disappeared on his own. I can't seem to find him anywhere now and the rest of his troops remain there and won't fight me either. I tried to get the Exchange to kill off the Serocco, but their leader won't let me do it. I can't influence the refugee leader into giving up either, he only asks me that I deal with the Serroco to make their lives easier.

I had a look with KSE at relevant Numerics Globals and 300NAR_Serroco (2), Exchange_Favor (249) and Exchange_Gap (20) (apart from the 'quests' tab) to edit. In parenthesis are the values in my save. Does anybody have any ideas as to what to edit?
 Kreia001
11-03-2009, 2:25 PM
When will patch d come out? And will be there a patch d?
 DarthStoney
11-03-2009, 3:03 PM
When will patch d come out? And will be there a patch d?

I do have another patch about ready,I was hoping to have the HK factory redone and added to it.(thats been most of the hold up) but if it's going to be much longer I'll release it without the HK factory. Hopefully the site will be back up soon,I don't know what happened waiting to hear from Stream.

Edit: I also added 2 mirror download links for the patches incase the site goes down again. The links are added to the first post.
 klorin
11-03-2009, 8:48 PM
is the Jedi Masters Mod compatible with this mod?
 TriggerGod
11-03-2009, 9:00 PM
is the Jedi Masters Mod compatible with this mod?

No, because the Jedi Masters mod is a TC (kind of, but not really...) and this mod restores content in the vanilla (un-modded) TSL. TSLRCM would be completely useless, and probably incompatible with the TJM.
 Abelone
11-05-2009, 7:01 AM
I have the mod on and I can't seem to leave Nar Shaddaa after I finish the planet.
More the details are in this thread.
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2685449#post2685449)

I will report on the deadlystream forum as well
 DarthStoney
11-05-2009, 9:49 AM
I have the mod on and I can't seem to leave Nar Shaddaa after I finish the planet.
More the details are in this thread.
http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2685449#post2685449)

I will report on the deadlystream forum as well

from what you said in the other thread about using kse to gain influence with the exchange. One of two things is wrong either KSE messed up your save(which can happen) or you got the exchange part(by using KSE) before the red eclipse takeover. In which case you'll either have to find out what globals were to be set for it(I really don't know)or restart from a save before using kse.
 Taak Farst
11-05-2009, 5:01 PM
KK this RP is brill - But im confused - is this team gizka's TSLRP?

if not, will this be compatible with the TSLRP
 Q
11-05-2009, 7:49 PM
KK this RP is brill - But im confused - is this team gizka's TSLRP?
Is it called TSLRP? ;)
if not, will this be compatible with the TSLRP
No, because it essentially does the same thing that TSLRP set out, but EPICALLY FAILED, to do.
 ShinDangaioh
11-07-2009, 7:53 AM
It is TSLRCM. I've been spelling it TSL-RCM to keep it seperate from and not confused with TSLRP. I had the leaked beta of TSLRP and have now deleted it.

At Deadly Stream a fourth patch is now up

Excluding Ulic's Prolouge, Peragus, and Harbinger fix(which Deadly Stream made an effort to keep TSL_RCM compatible with) it looks lke people might be making their stuff compatible with TSL-RCM from here on out.
 Darth Alaska
11-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Ok, have a couple questions and inquiries. First off I uninstalled my game and re-installed it. But now everytime I try to run the game it says I'm running a emulator, which I don't have one on my pc. Therefore it won't let me play the damn game <-< . Second off when I did play through the mod, i found a couple problems that you guys might be able to help me with. One was on dxun/onderon, the dark jedi apprentices could one shot me for the rest of the game with their lightsabers. One hit kill no matter what, now is that a glitch or a mod error? Second when I start the game off, I start with too many attribute points because of the mod, how do I change that back, its too easy to play through the game that way and I like a challenge. It gives me enough att. points to make all my atts. at 18.
 Werelyn
11-07-2009, 4:06 PM
When I fight with the Handmaiden the first time, she never drops to zero, so the scene cannot progress. Also, strangely, my health drops WELL below zero sometimes, and the fight does not end.

Has anyone else encountered this? Is there a fix?

Thanks-
 Q
11-08-2009, 4:52 AM
That is a bug that shows up in the vanilla game. You can avoid it by going to a planet, leaving and then re-entering the EH before fighting her.

@DA: Neither one of your problems sounds like it has anything to do with the mod.
 Darth Alaska
11-08-2009, 2:34 PM
So no one else has had the same problems with the character creation and the att points eh? So do u think it might been a mix up while installing the mod? Something didn't copy right? Or did install the wrong one. Because I love the extras that came with the mod, just those few problems.
 Darth GSJ
11-08-2009, 7:29 PM
Holy crap how did I miss this release? I've been waiting on this for years now. I'm salivating to try it out! Hope I can control myself till I load it up!
 BlazingPhoenix
11-08-2009, 8:41 PM
So, Uhm, what exactly does this restore?
 Lord of Hunger
11-08-2009, 9:26 PM
So, Uhm, what exactly does this restore?

85% of the cut content in TSL. :)
 deathdisco
11-08-2009, 9:48 PM
You guys wouldn't happen to have a list of what conflicts with USM? I know your priority is to get this past the beta stage. I'm only asking if you happen to have any notes from the creation process on the subject.

If not I'll figure it out.
 ShinDangaioh
11-09-2009, 7:07 AM

I've played the beta, and what is not restored will be handled elsewhere.

Prolouge, Peragus, and Harbinger which they did not touch since Ulic's mod takes care of that.

M4-78 will be done later by Stoney and Zbyl much later after TSL-RCM gets past the beta stage.

Lord of Hunger here will be tackling the Genoharadan, after TSL_RCM gets past beta, which was cut not because of time, but because it made no sense.

The holocron quest won't be restored, since they have stated there is not enough info left.

Turning Hanhar into a Jedi Guardian has not been restored since that was cut on orders from LucasArts and I'm not sure there are any final scenes with him at the end when your party confronts Kreia, since I don't play darkside. I'm also not aware if there is any lines or dialouge that makes any refrence to Hanharr being a Jedi/Sith
 DarthStoney
11-09-2009, 7:48 AM
You guys wouldn't happen to have a list of what conflicts with USM? I know your priority is to get this past the beta stage. I'm only asking if you happen to have any notes from the creation process on the subject.

If not I'll figure it out.

I have started a little work on this,I've got most of the files sorted out(still a few I'm not sure about) as to what may need changed. It's mostly .dlg files and a few on-enter scripts. If you want I'll send what I've sorted out so far.
 CrisG
11-09-2009, 5:11 PM
I have started playthru with this mod and a couple of other restorations that improve the total restoration and it is working great. thanks so much for the hard work on this, a real gift to us all.

Prolouge, Peragus, and Harbinger works GREAT so it is totally compatible. thanks very much for the continuing work on everything and for Patch d. Hope to see the factory when you have time for it.
 deathdisco
11-09-2009, 5:52 PM
I have started a little work on this,I've got most of the files sorted out(still a few I'm not sure about) as to what may need changed. It's mostly .dlg files and a few on-enter scripts. If you want I'll send what I've sorted out so far.

That'll be great, thanks.
 Quanon
11-10-2009, 6:39 AM
I've got a little problem.

I'm in the training sequence where Kreia lets you battle with Visas, to get some more knowledge about fighting with a lightsaber.

Kreia says I can't use any Force powers or items, else it fails and you need to start over.
Fair enough, but what isn't fair is that Visas is USING force powers.

Infact her health goes down, but then she uses the heal power I gave her and she's back to full. Now my character ain't a melee tank, so he deals not enough damage to quickly defeat Visas.

So I'm stuck. The second I use a healthpack Kreia says I need to restart, but I can't get Visas health low enough, cause she's healing and often shoots lighting.

Its a bit unfair :p
Is there a way out of this?
 Marius Fett
11-10-2009, 4:03 PM
^I have a problem with that little 'scene' too.

I can Visas health down but then she just goes back to being neutral and nothing else happens.
 Darth GSJ
11-10-2009, 7:49 PM
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this issue, but I have a particular problem with this restored content mod. Basically when people are laying prone multiple immages of the person seem to thrash around on the ground. Doesn't seem to affect the game at all, but it's weird. Anyone else come across this?
 DarthStoney
11-10-2009, 9:41 PM
I'm not sure if anyone has posted this issue, but I have a particular problem with this restored content mod. Basically when people are laying prone multiple immages of the person seem to thrash around on the ground. Doesn't seem to affect the game at all, but it's weird. Anyone else come across this?

Yes it was a model issue,wrong version of mdlops to recompile the model, Savvy has fixed it http://www.deadlystream.com/downloads/Animation) fix.rar link also added to first post and the 1.4d patch has been fixed also so the patch is only needed if 1.4d has already been installed.
 BlazingPhoenix
11-10-2009, 11:05 PM
You didn't read my post correctly, 'What exactly', not some random percentage.
 Q
11-10-2009, 11:56 PM
 Werelyn
11-12-2009, 3:04 AM
Love the Restored Content, but I'm having an issue. After the warehouse door, when Mira joins the party at the docks, I can't transition from the Docks to the Refugee Landing Pad. The door only leads me back to the docks.

Is there a work around for this? Perhaps with the KSE?

Thanks.

Werelyn-
 Lord of Hunger
11-12-2009, 3:15 AM
You didn't read my post correctly, 'What exactly', not some random percentage.
The percentage is not random. 15% of the remaining cut content includes:

-GenoHaradan
-M4-78
-Darth Atris
-Dustil Onasi
-Vrook Is Sold Into Slavery
-And a few things that cannot be restored without expansion.

Otherwise, TSLRCM restores it.
 BlazingPhoenix
11-13-2009, 8:15 PM
Ah, I see, thank you for explaining it a bit more. :)
This mod does sound interesting now..I've always wanted to see some of those malachor cutscenes that were cut..
 Darth GSJ
11-13-2009, 9:44 PM
Where would someone find an update or patch for USM and the Viridian Echo Mod to make them fully compatible with TSLRCM?
 Working Class Hero
11-13-2009, 10:27 PM
Where would someone find an update or patch for USM and the Viridian Echo Mod to make them fully compatible with TSLRP?

I doubt they would make one until after they release on FileFront
 Werelyn
11-14-2009, 3:32 PM
Thank you for a wonderful mod! The changes in the ending alone are worth another play through!

A great job!

-Werelyn-
 CrisG
11-14-2009, 10:12 PM
I may have found a bug but not sure. When i go into the Polar base, and the short sequence plays where the handmaidens ask us to lay down our weapons, no matter what choice i make, the short line of greeting appears and then black screen. No Atris. If i save and come back i can talk to the handmaidens but i dont get to meet Atris. This is my first play thru so i am not sure if she is supposed to talk to the main character at this point or now. Is this a bug and if so is there a work around or a fix to get me to see her? I would like to for it feels like there was some dialogue with her that is missing at this point. The Handmaidens do give a lot of chat and feedback

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6369/handmaidns2.jpg)

I enjoyed talking to the Handmaidens, and I see now that the developers could actually make attractive women, but unless this one short haired female is actually Atris, she seems to be absent at this point. If it was her, then there is possibly some missing dialogue.

The screen goes black but i can still hear the ambient sounds, the fans and the air circulating in the irrigation plant but no dialog happens and nothing changes unless i Save and leave.

Help would be appreciated.
 DarthStoney
11-14-2009, 10:32 PM
Do you have any other mods installed? Especially any mod that changes Handmaidens .dlg file.
 CrisG
11-14-2009, 10:40 PM
ok fixed. I restored all the patches and made sure the 262TEL file was complete and it worked, i got the full Atris exchange.

I had failed in my installing of the mod, i had not taken the read only status off the Lips folder, my bad. this is exciting, the Atris exchange really tells a lot about the Exile, and past bad stuff. thanks for the help Darth.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3733/atris1.jpg)
 Darth GSJ
11-16-2009, 10:29 PM
ok fixed. I restored all the patches and made sure the 262TEL file was complete and it worked, i got the full Atris exchange.

I had failed in my installing of the mod, i had not taken the read only status off the Lips folder, my bad. this is exciting, the Atris exchange really tells a lot about the Exile, and past bad stuff. thanks for the help Darth.

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/3733/atris1.jpg)

I may be mistaken but wasn't much of that backround stuff already included in the original. From what I remember after passing through the polar academy in this mod, Atris really didn't say anything different. If I'm wrong please let me know, I'll want to replay that stage again, I'd hate to miss anything.
 CrisG
11-17-2009, 12:48 AM
This is my first play thru, others will have to verify if there is new or restored content in this section :) it is a very informative one ...the conversation with Atris reveals a lot and by focusing on my Persuade skills i was able to get permission to return when i want, and i tested that out and there is indeed a custom flight sequence that lands you in the hangar with your party back at the Secret Academy. I am not sure if this is the one that plays when you return later in the game, i havent gotten that far yet.

Nice to have a Handmaiden along for the journey, i clicked once too much on a topic and she changed in to a black outfit, which surprised me, have to do some research tohttp://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2482/handmaiden3.jpg) find out why that happened. She changed back once we got to the next planet. :)

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/2482/handmaiden3.jpg)
 Darth GSJ
11-19-2009, 8:08 PM
Hello again. Just wanted to post a few potential bugs I've run across in my play thru.

1. On Nar Shadaa when you speak to the Serroco gang and convince them to attack the Exchange, the person you're talking just vanishes in front of your eyes, but nothing happens.

2. When you ask Handmaiden about putting on some clothes after she gets all naked in her undies, she is supposed to mention something about finding some extra clothing. The next time you see her she should be in her mother's robes, however in my play thru, after I mention the clothes issue the conversation abruptly ends and the talk options vanish, leaving you to try the conversation over again only to get the same result.

3. One cut scene at the polar acadmey on Telos. Atris is discussing Handmaiden's absence with one of the sisters. During this exchange the Sisters jerk and twist their arms randomly adjusting their posture, this could be a texture issue mentioned earlier, but the weird gesturing didn't occur in previous cut scenes.

Other than that, I have enjoyed the restored content mod so far. It seems like much of the RC consists of a TON of small things omitted from the final release. It's amazing how much of that helps the storyline make more sense and fill in the little details. Holy crap how many HK-50's are there?!

If I run across more issues I will be sure to post them. Thanks for the Mod!
 Working Class Hero
11-19-2009, 9:24 PM
Hello again. Just wanted to post a few potential bugs I've run across in my play thru.

1. On Nar Shadaa when you speak to the Serroco gang and convince them to attack the Exchange, the person you're talking just vanishes in front of your eyes, but nothing happens.
This is fixed by patch d.

2. When you ask Handmaiden about putting on some clothes after she gets all naked in her undies, she is supposed to mention something about finding some extra clothing. The next time you see her she should be in her mother's robes, however in my play thru, after I mention the clothes issue the conversation abruptly ends and the talk options vanish, leaving you to try the conversation over again only to get the same result.
This isn't an rcm bug, it's caused by a mod changing her robe from clothing to a robe-which requires jedi defense, thus, no robe.
3. One cut scene at the polar acadmey on Telos. Atris is discussing Handmaiden's absence with one of the sisters. During this exchange the Sisters jerk and twist their arms randomly adjusting their posture, this could be a texture issue mentioned earlier, but the weird gesturing didn't occur in previous cut scenes.
Are you sure it wasn't just the nauseating tsl random animations? :loco:
 Darth GSJ
11-20-2009, 6:26 PM
This is fixed by patch d.

This isn't an rcm bug, it's caused by a mod changing her robe from clothing to a robe-which requires jedi defense, thus, no robe.

Are you sure it wasn't just the nauseating tsl random animations? :loco:

1. Thought I installed all the patches. I'll have to check again.

2. That would make sense, I am trying to test the Viridian Echo Mod with it. Just the skins and a few items however, not any of the game files included in the mod.

3. Well if you consider the handmaiden sisters twisting their arms in complete circles to be random animations, then maybe. However I've never seen them do that in any of the other cut scenes. Plus they were abruptly adjusting their posture, then jerking upright without any transitional movements, more like an animations glitch than any normal random animation.

Besides that the RC seems to work very well. I am surprised how some of the roles of the side characters in TSL have changed especially with Fasaa now running the Nar Shadaa docks. The Jek Jek Tar episode also changed quite a bit. And who did the voice work for the 'Thief' from the Jedi Enclave?

:thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1:
 CrisG
11-21-2009, 4:02 PM
the handmaidens have an idle animation that is them putting their arms out to the side, it does not play very often, i have watched them for many minutes at a time before i will see it, it may have been that that you saw. It is a nice idle and i enjoy it but maybe they were repeating for some reason.
 Working Class Hero
11-22-2009, 9:28 PM
And who did the voice work for the 'Thief' from the Jedi Enclave?

Usaghi did it, but Stoney wants to rerecord it since she didn't pronounce some names correctly.
 CrisG
11-23-2009, 9:56 AM
I got quite a few crashes to desktop in my first go thru Iziz, esp going in and out of the cantina on the murder investigation, i was able to save and proceed around them but just wanted to make a note. Have had no trouble with this elsewhere so far. Love it all so far as well, just made it to Nar Shaddaa, and am enjoying a certain new team member very much, even tho she has some odd traits. I also have had something strange happen to her and to Atton ...their face textures go all weird...veins, wrinkly and old lookng and then later on they are fine. Seems to happen to Atton the most but i notices tha Visas has it too for a bit...is this known to happen?

http://img254.imageshack.us/img254/9311/atton1.jpg)

i dont have any other mods installed ... and i was a bit worried he had some disease i did not know about that i should cure. but it seems to come and go.

Also my handmaide is changing her outfit from white to black off and on...does anyone know what causes that? i like both outfits, just wondered about it.
 Q
11-23-2009, 10:29 AM
I think that you are most likely experiencing the influence bug. I've never encountered it myself.

Look for the fix on FileFront.
 CrisG
11-23-2009, 7:43 PM
Thank you i foiund it, or at least one versoin of it, i think that may indeed be the problem. They are popping in and out of alignment and show it in their skin and outfits. Thanks i will try 1.1. Does anyone have a copy of the Influence Bug Fix 1.0? i dont want to use 1.2 as it adds more changes, 1.1 actually has more changes than i want, for it forces the HK droid to be dark side and I want a completely light side party, but i will work on it as i go.

Thanks a lot Evil much appreciate the info.

http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/1995/thetwowomenofkotor2.jpg)
 jess879
11-30-2009, 8:20 PM
I'm encountering a strange bug: after visiting the Secret Academy for the first time, I'm all set to leave. When I walk into the Ebon Hawk, the departure movie plays, as well as an in-game cutscene showing Atris looking out of a window. After this the game loops back: I'm still standing in front of the Ebon Hawk, which doesn't let me in again. Atris can be visited, but says nothing.

I am a Male Consular in the game.

I have to following installed:

High Quality Music Patch
Prologue - Peragus - Harbinger Correction Mod (1.1)
Colonel Tobin Meets Darth Nihilus
Telos Shuttle Crash Movie Fix (1.0b)
Sion's Arrival to Peragus Fix (2.0)
Fixed Kreia's Fall Movie
Improved Combat AI 1.2
HOA Mod Pack (Influence bug fix, Revan's mask, lightsaber switch)
Shiny Mandalorians
Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox
Weapon Finesse Icon Fix
Lightsaber Parts Icon Fix
Kreia's Robe Fix (1.1)
Goto's Yacht Window Upgrade
90SK's G0-T0 Reskin
Droid Enhancement
Workbench - Robes - Gloves - Belts - Masks

also If i want to use Coruscant - Jedi Temple mod by DeathDisco and the Jedi Temple expansion which of the above mods should i install them before or after.
 jess879
11-30-2009, 8:46 PM
also is the Movies Update Patch for TSL comaptible with TSL Restored Content Mod
Page: 3 of 5