Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

TSL_Restored_Content_mod vers1.4

Page: 2 of 5
 Ping
10-06-2009, 4:46 PM
I think this is a bug: I've noticed that when you salvage what's left of Visa's lightsaber, you get a double bladed lightsaber instead of a short one.
 miro42
10-07-2009, 12:07 AM
Sorry to be a pest but I found something else. When talking to HK-47 about the sonic imprint sensor, or whatever it's called, if you keep going over the same conversation you can continually get another 1000 exp.
 jonathan7
10-10-2009, 10:15 AM
Well, I finally got my Gaming Laptop back on Thursday, so since then I have been playing TSL:CRM, previously I have just played specific levels from the mod to test them out (on someone else's PC so hadn't had too much time to play through).

So I'm doing a LS male play-through (I'm boring and repetative, (my TSL persona is the white Caucasian who looks like me (my avatar), where as my Revan is a female African).

I'm currently upto Nar Shaddaa (which will be my second planet) - having just completed Dantooine. So far I have found the mod very well executed, have had a couple of bugs, but that's to be expected as it's a Beta and a few are vanilla game bugs anyway.

Warning spoilers ahead....

Nothing I could spot was changed on Peragus though I did have zbyl2's Sion Arrival fix installed - and Force Fashion II. THe first real changes start happening on Telos, and some of those I haven't completed yet; such as the Batu Rem quest; there are added encounters, I was attacked by a random rodian, not sure what that was in connection where. First neat thing I noticed, and I presume this is the restoration is that weapons are automatically removed from hands when PC's and NPC's are performing animations such as using a computer.

Perhaps the noticeable thing all through this mod is added dialogue. It is nearly 3 years since I last played TSL (I had been waiting for TSL:RP) so I maybe incorrect. However, I have to say Kreia seems to have a bit more to say on general discussion with her, and it has been very well implemented.

Telos was a great play through; especially the Telos Polar Academy. There was one vanilla bug on the Citadel tation (not sure if your wanting to eradicate these). But when I went back to rescue the Ithorians, the mercenaries all had the same head as my PC. Another issue which is a vanilla game bug is the Skybox for Telos doesn't go all the way round, so in some palces there are no stars Kreia/jinger fixes it with this (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/The_Battle_of_Telos;97420) mod - which atm, I think its incompatible with TSL:CRM at this point. I'd suggest asking Kreia/jinger if you could add the above and this (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Admiralty_Mod;97403) mod to the restoration for more depth and general improvement. On reviewing the above mods I thought there would be compatibility issues so on this run through, so I took the safe option and didn't install them.

I encountered a vanilla game bug where upon leaving the Hidden Military base, the HK's conversation upon the shuttle leaving was cut very short (the cut scene's interrupt) and the cut scene's lack any sound. I'm unsure if the "HD" movie patch, or the HD music patch has anything to do with this. Also on a couple of occasions I've had two music tracks playing at once.

The HK's you encounter have a bit more to say on the Polar Plateau. There are more cutscenes involving the Handmaiden (if your male, I suspect there are different ones if female). Only slight issue with cutscene's here is a Vanilla game bug, where if Atris gets your lightsaber out the lightsaber "hum" plays through the other cuts scenes, I suspect there is a missing "saber off" trigger.

I think the trial dialogue may have had a few lines added after the Exile leaves; one glitch here which is in game too, is if you are wearing a Jedi Robe in game at the time, it removes the Jedi Robe from you in game so you loose the Robe. (Perhaps a solution for this would be to equip a Jedi Robe, as the standard .uti re-named to say tcs_jrobe which should stop that).

Dantooine has a fair amount added, the Suulru/Jorran thief quest has a different thief and I leave you to ascertain what that is. Likewise Sadahe has a new face, and there is more to the moisture sensor quest. I forgot about the added content with Dopak so unfortunately failed to trigger the behind enemy lines quest with him.

In the enclave Kaevee has been added as the keeper of the Laigrek and a former Jedi Padawan. The VO is very well done, and there is very little in the way of noticeable difference between that and general game VO quality.

There is a lot of added content with regards the Battle for Dantooine and your choices actually make a difference here; the battle is now much bigger and far more impressive. There are a few issues here that still need to be ironed out. I don't know if this was intentional Stoney, but the low res movies still triggered; if I was you I'd take these out. A few other issues I had were I'd position Zherron in charge of the men at the rear while I was in charge of the front - yet both of us were at the front for the battle. The game also failed to trigger that I'd put enough mines in front of Khoonda for that quest to be eliminated. All in all however this is a massice improvement on the vanilla game.

Finally the Redemption quest is fixed! Obviously if you aid in the defence on Khoonda people have am improved opinion of Jedi. Through general conversational choices you can also persuade individuals such as Berun to speak up for the Jedi.

On returning to the Ebon Hawk, the scene with Visas is much improved and the Force Sight thing flows much better, you see all your crew in Kreia's quarters and the fight flows very well.

I've just arrived on Nar Shaddaa - there were additional lines to the Bounty Hunter cutscene, and I'd swear the video of Goto's ship before hand doesn't happen in the Vanilla game.

All in all I have thoroughly enjoyed the play through so far, and all the cut content has been added in so "professionally" that there is no noticeable difference between Obsidian's work and Stoney et al's work. Which I think is the highest praise they can be given.
 ZimmMaster
10-10-2009, 1:16 PM
I found a bug. It is very repetetive too. In various places the dialogue just goes really fast and you can't read or hear a thing. It is very annoying. It seems to be happening in random places throughout the game.
 jonathan7
10-10-2009, 1:26 PM
I found a bug. It is very repetetive too. In various places the dialogue just goes really fast and you can't read or hear a thing. It is very annoying. It seems to be happening in random places throughout the game.

What other mods have you got installed? I haven't had this bug once. You also have to report the instance of where and when the bug occurs. Dialogue files are massive so there is little that can be done about the above.

For everyone in thread far to many of these bug reports are useless. You need to be precise and explained to be of use to Stoney et al - and if you expect a fix you need to do the former. Include several things, where did the bug occur, when and describe the nature of the bug (gender and alignment also maybe helpful depending on the bug).
 ZimmMaster
10-10-2009, 1:59 PM
What other mods have you got installed? I haven't had this bug once. You also have to report the instance of where and when the bug occurs. Dialogue files are massive so there is little that can be done about the above.

For everyone in thread far to many of these bug reports are useless. You need to be precise and explained to be of use to Stoney et al - and if you expect a fix you need to do the former. Include several things, where did the bug occur, when and describe the nature of the bug (gender and alignment also maybe helpful depending on the bug).

I have got my unreleased all-in-one progression mod which is basically several mods combined into one that installs with the TSLPatcher for added convienience. It consists of the Feat Progression for TSL by shem, Fast Feats Plus by Jesse Fett, Force Powers Boost Mod by Arcesious, and the Increased Attributes and Skills mod for both KOTOR and TSL by Shem (TSL Version installed obviously).

I have got the unreleased version of my TSL Head mod installed.

I have got your Force Fashion II mod installed.

I have got the Sith Lord Armour mod by Shem installed.

I have got Mono_Giganto's Flickering Lightsaber Blades mod installed.

I have the Visas unvieled mod installed. A mod allows you to see Visas' eyes. I cannot reveal the author or the site as per your warning about links you gave me J7.

I have got my soon-to-be-released Movement Animation Fix installed (finds and fixes the Walking and Running Anims by altering their values in the appearance.2da file).

I have got my soon-to-be-released Dual-Colored Saber Staffs mod installed (Will be implemented into the game but is only attainable by cheats at the moment. It gives you a total of ten new saber staffs to choose from that emit two differently colored blades out of each end. Custom hilt model and colored blades. Has the flickering lightsaber blades implemented.)

I have got the HQ Movies and Media Update patch installed as well as the TSL Ambience Improvement and TSL Music Replacement mod installed as per suggestion by the readme.

My character's gender is male and was playing as Light Side before I got too frustrated with the bug and stoped playing. Just finished the Onderon Civil War. I am currently playing as a male on the dark side to see if it makes a difference. Currently in transit to Telos just after Peragus.

Now to the bug. I can't name where it first started at as when it first happened, I loaded a quick save I made about thirty seconds before and it did not happen that time. It appears in random locations throughout the game. It occurs in cut-scene triggered dialogue, player initiated dialogue, and the actual movies have very little or no sound at all. It all happens really fast. I'll describe my most recent encounter near the close of the Onderon Civil war at which point the bug had not stopped for all of the civil war and dxun tomb. I had just used the battle meditation to rally the troops and all but two troops were defeated Kavar comes in and battles one but I can't attack the other as they have they are acting like friendlies (greenish blue letters and health bars of a friendly not red like an enemy) so I ignore them and proceed to the battle between Valku and Talia. The dialogue is triggered but it skips before I have a chance to read then about a second later the battle with Vaklu and his troops start. I kill em all and dialogue resumes, again skips really fast and can't hear a thing. It stops when I need to choose weather Vaklu lives or dies i.e. the "Stay Silent" option or the "Wait, what about Vaklu's trial?" option. I click one and it starts skipping right on through again. The troops postion in front of vaklu and the dialogue skips but I still see the lips move but no sound is heard and the FIRE dialouge line stays (still no sound) and the soldiers don't fire till about three seconds later (blaster shots heard). Vaklu dies and dialogue with Talia resumes. It skips through and about a second later the dialouge ends and she leaves thus triggering the Kavar - Exile encounter. It skips the dialouge nothing is heard. I learn the 5th form and I can hear the dialouge again. He leaves then the scene with Kreia and Tobin triggers and dialogue starts skipping again. After which I quit the game after I arrive back on Dxun in front of the Ebon Hawk as I was too frustrated to continue.

If you need more info, just ask.
-ZM-
 Ping
10-10-2009, 8:18 PM
I've noticed another bug: whenever you ask Kreia if she can teach you more about lightsaber combat, she says you need to have a lightsaber, and I already happen to have one equipped on my main character. I also tried giving Kreia a saber with no luck on that, either.
 jonathan7
10-10-2009, 8:30 PM
I've noticed another bug: whenever you ask Kreia if she can teach you more about lightsaber combat, she says you need to have a lightsaber, and I already happen to have one equipped on my main character. I also tried giving Kreia a saber with no luck on that, either.

OK, I've tryed to be nice, but now I'm going to lay down the law...

Believe it or not bug fixing can be rather long and laborious, and it is generally a waste of everyone's time if you are not specific.

So here are a few rules for bug submission, you must answer the following questions in the bug submission;

1. What was the bug?
2. Where were you when the bug happened?
3. When did the bug happen?
4. What is your PC alignment and Gender?
5. If a party bug, who was in the party?
6. If you are having issues with dialogue, detail the dialogue lines - dialogue files are massive!
7. What other mods do you have installed?

ZimmMaster's post just above here is an excellent example of a good report on a bug...

Any-more one sentence bug reports, and they will be deleted as spam, and you will face an infraction for spam... Have I made myself abundantly clear? -- j7
 TKA-001
10-10-2009, 9:34 PM
I have one question about this mod which may or may not be considered one of interest to some people: Is there any non-negligible content said to be restored/added in the TSLRP which is not restored/added by this one?
 Time Lord
10-10-2009, 9:36 PM

That's not caused by the mod. It happens in vanilla TSL too.
 Ping
10-10-2009, 9:37 PM
A more specific bug report which answers all the questions j7 laid down:

1. You can ask Kreia to teach you more about lightsaber combat after you get a lightsaber, yet she still says you need a lightsaber even after you get one. The lightsaber is also equipped on my character, if that helps any.

2. The Ebon Hawk, the room where Kreia is always meditating.

3. I believe the bug happens after Visa joins your party.

4. Male, light side

5. N/A

6. The dialogue option you can give to Kreia is "I want you to teach me more about lightsaber combat". She then replies, "We will need a lightsaber to do so" or something like that. Then a line appears in brackets which says: You need to find a lightsaber.

7. Super Enhanced mod plus the addon, Ultimate Sound mod, Enhanced merchants mod, Force powers feat gain, Feat progression for TSL, Dendis's Secret Stash, T.W.O. Blaster rifle pack, T.W.O. Heavy blaster pack, T.W.O. Heavy repeater pack
 CrisG
10-11-2009, 12:43 AM
thanks for the info on what works with the mod Z, much appreciated.
 zbyl2
10-11-2009, 6:07 AM

I guess the conditionals are still pretty hard to understand, aren't they?
Anyway, you need one or two single-bladed (short or normal) lightsabers equipped OR one equipped and one in inventory.
Also, Visas must have lightsaber equipped.
 miro42
10-11-2009, 6:54 PM
I'm playing a male LS, no extra mods, and there are a couple problems I'm having.

1. I'm talking to the Jedi Masters on Dantooine. There are some added parts with the Handmaiden and Visas that are intertwined with the Masters talking. The problem is that the scene transitions back and forth before the dialogue is finished and it just makes it really awkward. Not really a problem as it's all there, but it's a little weird to hear douchebag Vrook talking when Kreia and Handmaiden are the only ones on screen.
Oh, Handmaiden says to Kreia "Did you not go with him?" Sorry that's as much as I could remember when I realized what was happening, but she starts saying this right when Vrook's dialogue is ending.

2. When I exit the Ravager after wupping that pud Nihilus it shows evil Kreia (why do her eyes suddenly turn black?) walking on Malachor. The Sith assassins get punked and then it directly goes to my dude standing on Malachor's surface. No Ebon Hawk crashing movie or anything. If I hadn't played the game before I'd be a little confused. I've only done one playthrough actually, so there might be more than just the Hawk crashing that's supposed to happen, but if there is that stuff is not showing up either.

I hope that enough info to go on. I hope #2 is a quick fix that I can do myself, because I feel really awkward going any further without seeing all that's supposed to happen in between.

Oh, and I've had the lightsaber problem too. I'll see if I have a save that I can go back to and equip Visas with a saber to see if that works. Maybe that's connected to a male thing? When I did my first playthrough I (my character) was a female and I don't remember having that problem. Of course that was a couple years ago so who knows if Visas had an equipped saber or not.
It is rather funny, however, to have Kreia say that she can't teach me unless I have a lightsaber when I'm clearly holding one :D.
EDIT: I went back in time and equipped Visas and as expected it worked. It's a good thing that makes sense ;P.
 Ping
10-11-2009, 8:31 PM
I guess the conditionals are still pretty hard to understand, aren't they?
Anyway, you need one or two single-bladed (short or normal) lightsabers equipped OR one equipped and one in inventory.
Also, Visas must have lightsaber equipped.

Let's see... I have one single-bladed saber equipped on my main character, Visas should have a double bladed saber equipped (I'll need to double check), and I have a short, purple lightsaber in the inventory. That's it.
 ZimmMaster
10-12-2009, 4:10 PM
That's not caused by the mod. It happens in vanilla TSL too.

I did not know that as it has not happened except once before and that was when I had a computer virus and thought that was causing it. Thanks for clearing it up.
 jonathan7
10-13-2009, 11:50 AM
Well, I have just finished my play through Nar Shaddaa, and I have to say the Moon, is a dramatically improved play-through, it is overall a lot more epic; there is much added dialogue and NS isn't broken any-more in terms of having to do quests in a specific order for the game to progress.

Spoilers ahead;

NS starts normally enough and apart from the Slaver's boarding the Hawk it's not really until you trigger the Exchange asking you to meet with them that things really change. The slaver quest is good, and you have to fight past quite a few of them to get to the bridge and defeat their leader; the quest is fixed and makes much more sense this time around.

Where to start? There is a lot of added content All the areas are now open and Voosk is now in one of these areas with some refugee's and exchange thugs. Voosk I think has more dialogue; and I don't recall when him describing the various bounty hunters it focusing in on them while he described them; a nice and very well executed touch.

I did have issues with the journal updating on NS; which didn't effect me to much as I know all the quests well enough to do them, but this is something that perhaps needs looking into, as journal entries either didn't update or appear.

The bounty hunter war is awesome and massive! There is a lot more fighting and its great! :D There is much more to Visquis hidden layer although I had Mira trigger a cutscene saying I ahd been caught by Goto, before I had actually been caught by Goto.

One issue still to be fixed is the ability to re-untie Lootra and Aaida by not killing the exchange guards - or at least despite being able to talk to the exchange boss about this he refused to talk about it, so to complete the quest I ended up picking a fight with the exchange guards.

All in all NS is much more complete and this is a vast improvement on NS in game; there are a few small bugs to iron out, but all in all this is pretty much finished, and I have to say it has been done very well!
 jonathan7
10-16-2009, 7:14 AM
Well, I finished my play-through of the Beta, and I have to say that I am thoroughly impressed by the quality of the mod already. It is an excellent mod, and I have to say something that should be installed to all KotOR 2 games everywhere!

I shall continue with my review here for those interested, spoilers beware!

After Nar Shaddaa I headed for Dxun

There isn't too much added to either Dxun or Onderon really, they are pretty complete anyway, or at least I don't recall coming across any additional added content. Though there are additional scenes with Colonel Tobin reporting to Nihilus after Kreia resurrects him.

Korriban is much the same too, it has always had that feeling of being a stop gap, for M4-78; there are fixes in the Tomb, so the entire party turns up this time, you are also fought by your darkside vision, before fighting Revan in the tomb.

There is much added to HK-47, and to be honest I managed to miss the HK Factory (which was entirely my fault, didn't speak to HK enough), despite having him in my party most of the time (Stoney has since informed me, you don't need to do that).

Telos has much added to it, Handmaiden arrives back, and you can stun all her sisters before Atris whoops you. There was also additional dialogue for the Exile with Atris. After this there were improvements on Citadel and Grenn notes that Bao Durr is no longer present in the party.

The Ravager has additional dialogue with Nihilus as well as varying options as to what to do with Visas (both Lightside and Darkside variations). Canderous also gets hurt by a mine, but gets up following a conversation with Visas (this is LS variation). A couple of bugs on Telos were during cut-scenes and the Camera panning out through wall's - for examples after I had spoken to Carth.

The conversation with Atris reveals Kreia is at Malachor V and the player heads there. Malachor is where there is an awful lot of added content, depending on decisions elsewhere there is a confrontation between Bao Durr's remote, HK-47 and Goto, which can go various ways. In TSL:RCM there is a real feel of decisions earlier in game having a much more profound effect later. All the party attack Kreia and get heir asses handed to them. You can rescue them or leave them. One bug on Malachor is that some of the "Sith Lords" are still low res commoners, which is one last fix.

In the final conflict Kriea has more dialogue options and depending on the result of the Goto confrontation decides what ending you get after the game finishes.

All in all Malachor is much more complete and a lot less anti-climatic, although there is still wave upon wave of Sith to kill.

So this mod comes highly recommended by me, and although it's "only" a beta, it is already very polished and a massive improvement on the Vanilla game.
 Xarwarz
10-16-2009, 9:37 AM
Nice job i'll give it a try now
 Q
10-17-2009, 5:51 AM
An enjoyable playthrough. Didn't run into any major bugs that haven't already been mentioned, and no showstoppers. I installed the patches as they were released. Your support, especially in dealing with the horde of TSL n00bs attributing every vanilla bug to the mod (:p), has been nothing short of outstanding! :thumbsup:

This project is off to an excellent start. I very much look forward to the finished project. :)
 Ping
10-17-2009, 10:39 AM
I think this next one might be a bug:

After you defeat the third group of HK-50s, during the scene where HK-47 tortures the HK-50 (hilarious scene, btw), after HK-47 says "Then I will have to settle for your screams." he then immediately says "I have discovered the location of the factory", but then after that, you see him torturing the HK-50 again. It seems like the dialogue is out of order.

My main character is male, Light Sided, and I'm on Dantooine.
 jonathan7
10-17-2009, 10:42 AM
I think this next one might be a bug:

After you defeat the third group of HK-50s, during the scene where HK-47 tortures the HK-50 (hilarious scene, btw), after HK-47 says "Then I will have to settle for your screams." he then immediately says "I have discovered the location of the factory", but then after that, you see him torturing the HK-50 again. It seems like the dialogue is out of order.

My main character is male, Light Sided, and I'm on Dantooine.

You sure it's not HK, getting sadistic pleasure out of the torture? ;) (I dunno if it's a bug, but I think HK would torture for his amusement).
 Ping
10-17-2009, 12:47 PM
You sure it's not HK, getting sadistic pleasure out of the torture? ;) (I dunno if it's a bug, but I think HK would torture for his amusement).

This video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRbCf3s-Qzk) made me wonder if it's a bug or not.

Edit: Another bug in the HK Factory:

Whenever you go to insert that thing which delays the activation of the HK-51s, you have the option of doing it, but the game doesn't seem to notice that you insert the thing into the computer. Not doing it seems to result in a huge amount of HK-51s blasting the hell out of both HK-50s and HK-47.
 DarthStoney
10-18-2009, 10:09 PM
Edit: Another bug in the HK Factory:

Whenever you go to insert that thing which delays the activation of the HK-51s, you have the option of doing it, but the game doesn't seem to notice that you insert the thing into the computer. Not doing it seems to result in a huge amount of HK-51s blasting the hell out of both HK-50s and HK-47.

Yeah it really didn't effect anything,but I am in the proccess of re-doing the factory now(the upper part is done). Once I get the lower part re-done it will have an effect and hopefully it will make a little more sense also.
 Parmenides
10-18-2009, 11:47 PM
Thanks for this work, haven't seen much yet, but enjoying the work thus far.

Hey, just a bug warning, probably should be last on your to-do list of fixes. Anyways, when you spar the handmaidens at Telos, you can talk to those who are beat up as they walk off the mat during the fight. When doing so it will restart the battle dialogue, but your companions won't be with you anymore. It also broke the companions once I got back into the ebon hawk. No big deal, I had a save prior to the sparring.
 bemtoto
10-19-2009, 8:51 PM
Is there by chance a log file that tells you what has been restored ect? I've downloaded and installed, even the log in the downloaded file looks to be just what was posted on the first page of this thread. Really do not believe that uncompressed 115+mb worth of files fits into that small bit of space.
 jonathan7
10-19-2009, 9:10 PM
Is there by chance a log file that tells you what has been restored ect? I've downloaded and installed, even the log in the downloaded file looks to be just what was posted on the first page of this thread. Really do not believe that uncompressed 115+mb worth of files fits into that small bit of space.

This thread at the teams website should help Click Me (http://www.deadlystream.com/showthread.php?t=228) ;)
 bemtoto
10-19-2009, 9:26 PM
Thanks, checking it out now to see the list of content
 Kreia001
10-21-2009, 12:36 PM
Are the Atton's death scene, and party members scenes on Malachor V restored in this mod?
 Lord of Hunger
10-21-2009, 1:05 PM
Yes, they are. There is a list of what is restored in TSLRCM at Deadlystream.com if you want to check it out.
 DarthParametric
10-22-2009, 12:44 PM
 CrisG
10-22-2009, 1:27 PM
So update "a" is obselete now? just wanted to check.

and i think the Geek article has it right...at least i think so....

And now, after many years, the fruits of that labor have finally been released. A spin-off from the more venerable (if vaporware) project, the Restored Content Mod allows players to now experience KOTOR2 as closely to Obsidian’s original intent as possible. You can download it over at the Deadly Stream forums.

I think they are referrring to this mod and not the "other" one.
 Shivon
10-22-2009, 7:57 PM
Hey,

i´m sorry for my bad english :/ :

I found this mod and my questions are :

you added the forgotten content.
Is the content only in english and are there sound files ?
I can understand english, but i dont like german und english in a single dialog :)
Its only a question of comfort ( i hope this is the right word^^ )

I think this question is for a generaly thread, but i have problems with the sound on Malachor.
Is there a sound mod? Or a mod for generaly technical problems in TSL ?

Lg Shivon :)
 DarthStoney
10-23-2009, 8:46 AM
So update "a" is obselete now? just wanted to check.

All 3 patches are needed if doing a new install,I had to do them as seperate patches due to the way some changes were made.
 Kreia001
10-23-2009, 3:51 PM
I have a proble.
On the website stands the restored content, well i donwloaded it and installed it just as it asked me to, but there is one problem. I dont get on telos IV the part that the Duros Thug attacks me and when i have th first Crash on telos IV Atton doesnt say anything new. I am now only so far to Telos. So did i di something wrong or is this supposed to happen?
 DarthStoney
10-23-2009, 5:00 PM
I have a proble.
On the website stands the restored content, well i donwloaded it and installed it just as it asked me to, but there is one problem. I dont get on telos IV the part that the Duros Thug attacks me and when i have th first Crash on telos IV Atton doesnt say anything new. I am now only so far to Telos. So did i di something wrong or is this supposed to happen?

The duros thug only attacks after asking Lt.Grenn about the Czerka blaster.
Atton's lines for the first crash weren't added and they actually have been removed from the second crash because they didn't really fit too well. The original intention was for them to play while the shuttle was crashing.
 Kreia001
10-23-2009, 5:11 PM
Okay, so that is why they werent there, okay good, cause i am looking forward to finish the game with the restored content.
 Ping
10-23-2009, 9:05 PM
I'm a bit confused at one part in the game:

In the HK Factory, when you destroy the console that controls the HK-50s, the journal entry isn't marked down as complete. When you destroy the HK-51 console, however, the journal entry becomes complete. I seem to remember that the LS option is to destroy the HK-50s (but I could be wrong) and let the HK-51s live. I want to do the LS option, but I'm not sure if I should destroy just the HK-50 console and leave, destroy both and leave, or destroy the HK-51 console and leave.
 Rake
10-24-2009, 2:37 PM
I keep getting this error while installing all 3 patches:

"Error: Destination file "Modules\950COR.mod" does not exist at the specified location! Skipping section..."

Will this affect gameplay in anyway, or are there any solutions (I'm terrible with mods)?
 Q
10-24-2009, 2:48 PM
I haven't gotten any installation errors like that.

1) Did you remove the "read-only" properties from the files/folders specified in the readme before installation?

2) Did you have any other mods installed before you tried to install this one?
 Rake
10-24-2009, 3:19 PM
I ended up downloading the actual TSLRCM folder again, and copied the 950COR.mod file over into my actual game folder. Guess for some reason it got deleted or just didn't get downloaded the first time through. All the patches ended up working after that, but will my solution cause any problems?
 Ping
10-24-2009, 9:07 PM
Well, I've just finished my playthrough of the game (ignore the post I made about some confusion I had, I was able to figure it out). All's I have to say, is that it made TSL incredible. I'm glad I got to play the game it was supposed to be played.
 Slayer93
10-24-2009, 9:56 PM
Is there any way outside of a total miracle we can get

http://www.deadlystream.com/downloads/TSL_Restored_Content_mod%20vers_1.4.rar)

unrared and installed in our xbox override directory manually?

I know, a crazy idea. Perhaps someone would like to copy over the entire xbox game and apply this patch then collect all the files that were modified and archive them up and give it to us and we just pop them all in the override dir... heh...
 Kreia001
10-26-2009, 2:25 PM
I finished the game today with this mod.
I must say i am most impressed.
I liked every new part, especially Malachor.
Though i think there should come a 4th patch, because i still felt Malachor wasnt entirely complete. I would make more things with Darth Traya and the party members. But still it was very cool and far more better gameplay then without the mod.
 DarthStoney
10-26-2009, 3:13 PM
I finished the game today with this mod.
I must say i am most impressed.
I liked every new part, especially Malachor.
Though i think there should come a 4th patch, because i still felt Malachor wasnt entirely complete. I would make more things with Darth Traya and the party members. But still it was very cool and far more better gameplay then without the mod.

Don't worry more patches are to come,the HK factory is getting some changes and I did some tweaks to Malachor.
 Kreia001
10-26-2009, 5:01 PM
Very good, i really hope the ends on malachor will be more expanded. Will they?
 CrisG
10-29-2009, 5:04 PM
This mod is one of the most wonderful things to come along for TSL since the launch of the game. I am so glad you guys did it and did such a great job. I was able to load it up with no problems at all and everything is running fine. Great work!
 Darth Alaska
10-31-2009, 7:37 PM
I have a problem concerning the HK Factory quest. I talked to HK about the sonic imprinter and have encountered 3 HK squads, and have also got the cutscene where he tortures the HK-50. However though i have no idea how to get to the factory. I've talked to HK but he doesn't mention the factory nor does the star map display it, so how do i get to it?
 Mr. Shadow
10-31-2009, 9:24 PM
I have a problem concerning the HK Factory quest. I talked to HK about the sonic imprinter and have encountered 3 HK squads, and have also got the cutscene where he tortures the HK-50. However though i have no idea how to get to the factory. I've talked to HK but he doesn't mention the factory nor does the star map display it, so how do i get to it?

It should trigger when the Exile and his party go off to defend Telos and attack the Ravager. I have no idea what triggers it exactly however.
 Lord of Hunger
10-31-2009, 10:31 PM
After [you] defeat Atris, HK will automatically travel there. When you finish that level, the game will resume as normal with Nihilus' invasion of Telos.
Page: 2 of 5