Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Magical Strike Force S

Page: 5 of 5
 Ping
08-01-2009, 11:57 AM
((No! I thought you were traveling with the others, I wasn't aware that your character had his own ship. But I would appreciate if you would stay out of the battle.))

((Ok, gotcha. Sorry for the confusion))
 SkywalkerRules
08-01-2009, 7:04 PM
"We might need your help, for now we'll just make you a federation temporary agent, follow Wolf and Akira very closely".

Reina nodded with a smile. "Sure. I can do that."

She didn't have much to say, because she was all new to this... but whatever help they needed, she didn't mind helping.

"So... what artifacts are we talkin' about here?" the young woman asked, curiously.
 DrPhil2501
08-02-2009, 5:24 AM
"So... what artifacts are we talkin' about here?"

"Artifacts... Left over by the Ancients many millemnia ago. From what I have heard, they hold a devastating power that are best to be avoided from the use of the wrong hands."

He glanced at Juno. "Its better she explains it. She holds more knowledge about them than we do."
 Chevron 7 locke
08-05-2009, 10:45 PM
((Heres to hoping we get a post out of Shana soon. :D))

Kai was running through the labs in an attempt to catch up with the woman when he felt a very sharp burning pain surge through his body.

Magic Overload. Need magic until other one is dead.

He finally caught sight of her, she had her back to him and the opportunity was perfect.

He ran at her and attempted to take her head off with one punch only to have her duck at the last minute without even looking at him.

Kill her. Kill her. Kill her. Make safe. Kill her.
 Shana
08-06-2009, 1:01 AM
"Such a nuissance you guys are", Alyssa said as she turned to look at Kai. "Get out of my way boy, Iron Hammer!"

She shot sort of a silvery beam towards Kai hitting him in the chest causing him to go through several of the walls of the corridor. She knew it wouldn't kill him, she only needed to go through to get the final piece of the puzzle.

She opened the door to the lab and took a small silver triangular gem from a machine that kept it floating in mid air.

"Ok, that's it. Might as well sync with it for now, just to make sure I get by unharmed", Alyssa said and she pressed the gem into her chest instantly transforming. Her head went to her waist and turned from it's purple color to a silver one much like Shevlan's. "That's a rush".

She then flicked her wrist and exploded the entire hallway and everything in sight creating a path in front of her.

"Nice", she said to herself.

Kreik came around and started to laugh.

"That boy is great! Finally something to look forward to", Kreik said as he simply shook his arm and healed instantly. He looked back to notice Alyssa walking towards him.

"You surely took your time", Kreik said.

"And you are just playing around as usual. Why didn't you just kill the boy?", Alyssa asked.

"It's no fun if we kill everyone right now, besides we need test subjects and this boy... is mine", Kreik said.

=============

Juno looked over at Wolf and then at Reina.

"The artifacts are a left over from an ancient civilization, it is said that when they created these artifacts, they had built up so much power that they caused a dimensional disruption and caused the destruction of their entire race. The artifacts then scattered throughout the multiverse. They are very powerful magical objects and we exist in order to prevent their misuse", Juno said.

==============

Shana came to herself in Illya's arms and then noticed something strange. A small woman, the size of a doll was in her arms. This was the real Pandora, a lifeform that existed only to unite with a person with 100% compatibility in order to unlock it's power. They merge together in a unison form and their powers become linked together.

Pandora awoke as well as Shana and looked into Illya's eyes and bowed her head.

"I'm terribly sorry", Pandora spoke. "I tried to control her out of a misguided sense of revenge. But she showed me the error in my ways and reminded me of my true self. I want to stay by her side".

Illya looked at her and grinned.

"We got bigger problems, we need your help stopping these people", Illya said.

"I'll give you all the information you need", Pandora said.
 Chevron 7 locke
08-06-2009, 8:02 AM
"Such a nuissance you guys are"

Kai was unprepared for the force of her attack and when he woke up, the corridor was in a ruined state.

He slowly got back up despite the fact that his his pendant was now flashing urgently under his arm.

Have to back down soon. Finish them first.

He looked at the two of them standing in the corridor and his anger began to burn again. He could suddenly think right again.

"You took...someone who is very precious to me. Someone who helped me despite knowing the risks. There is no forgiving you! I'll make sure you suffer for hurting Shana!"

"Rememberance of the Fallen!"

A large cannon appeared directly in his outstretched hands and began to glow brightly with power since he was in a form that gave him nearly unlimited amounts of magic. The ball at the end of the cannon grew bigger and brighter until it was nearly as big as Kai himself.

Rememberence of the Fallen...standby, ready!"

Kai narrowed his eyes and throught for a moment.

If this doesn't work...then goodbye Hizuni. he transmitted the thought

"Fire!"

The cannon bucked back and Kai was sent flying as a massive burst of energy came forth from the cannon and engulfed both the woman and the man.

I doubt...that they survived that.

Elsewhere

If this doesn't work...then goodbye Hizuni.

Hizuni sat straight up with a shocked look on her face. She turned to an officer standing by. "We need to go. The captain and Kai are in trouble."
 SkywalkerRules
08-06-2009, 9:06 PM
"Artifacts... Left over by the Ancients many millemnia ago. From what I have heard, they hold a devastating power that are best to be avoided from the use of the wrong hands."

Reina nodded. Artifacts holding power? This could be fun...

"The artifacts are a left over from an ancient civilization, it is said that when they created these artifacts, they had built up so much power that they caused a dimensional disruption and caused the destruction of their entire race. The artifacts then scattered throughout the multiverse. They are very powerful magical objects and we exist in order to prevent their misuse", Juno said.

"Oh, now I see! You guys need to get these artifacts so they won't fall into the wrong hands and cause total chaos, right?!" Reina smiled, looking at everyone.
 DrPhil2501
08-07-2009, 2:39 AM
"Oh, now I see! You guys need to get these artifacts so they won't fall into the wrong hands and cause total chaos, right?!"

"In a matter of speaking, yes..." Wolf replied. "For years, we have been dealing with a group of rogue mages who are trying to get their hands on them. We dont know who or what they are, but they mean to use these artifacts for their own cause."

"We've been sent to extract these artifacts, so they dont get their dirty hands on them. Everyone here is a Cadet, except for me; I'm a mercenary working for FTSS to keep an eye on these rookies."
 Shana
08-10-2009, 10:05 AM
Kreik was shot back with a lot of force. He began coughing up blood as he got up. Alyssa on the other hand was thrown back a bit but landed on her feet, her gloves burnt away from the strength of Kai's attack. She walked over to Kreik and lifted him up.

"Don't be so pathetic", Alyssa said.

Kreik looked over at Kai.

"Pretty impressive boy, but playtime is over for now. I can tell you've depleated your magic. You have nothing else, you'd die if you try to conjure up something like that again. And I'm pretty sure some people would be very upset if you died here and now", Kreik said.

"Don't waste your words Kreik, let's go now. If you follow, you die kid", Alyssa said and lifted up in the air with Kreik. "You'll pay for ruining my outfit".

Alyssa looked up. The Altaira was pulling into orbit of the planet.

"Wipe this place out, kill all hostages", Alyssa said as the combat drones began their search and destroy command.

"A little smoke screen should cover our tracks", Alyssa said and blasted the ground only y lifting her finger. All the remains around Kai exploded and created a large smoke cloud. Kreik took this chance to teleport himself and Alyssa away from the place.

=============

Commander Carrington looked over at Juno, Wolf, Akira and Raina.

"Get down on the surface, eliminate all hostiles and look out for any civilians", Commander Carrington said and Juno nodded.

They opened a hatch. The transport had already gone into the atmosphere. Juno jumped out of the ship and landed on her feet, when all the others arrived she looked over at them.

"Wolf and Akira, you guys take the lab, Raina and I will take care of the surrounding buildings", Juno said as she waited for Raina and then ran for the northeast part of the city.
 Ping
08-10-2009, 10:29 AM
((Hopefully I'll get it right this time :)))

Xi Ming heard a noise behind him, and saw a transport landing with four people coming out. Ming sincerely hoped they were friendlies, and not hostiles. He began to run toward the transport and waved one of his arms. The other he kept on his revolver - just in case.

"Hey! Over here! Who are you guys?"
 CommanderQ
08-10-2009, 10:32 AM
"Wolf and Akira, you guys take the lab, Raina and I will take care of the surrounding buildings."

"Yes, ma'am, right away...."

Akira looked over at Wolf, "This should be interesting...."

Then Akira remembered that he still had not treated his shoulder...and he couldn't feel it anymore. He looked over at it, seeing that the blood had dried all over his shoulder armor, and it looked like the blood was going to begin clotting. He instantly felt dizzy, losing his footing quickly, nearly tumbling backward.

He coughed, "Wolf....you...you go on ahead. I'll cover you from here...but...but I should be able to catch up pretty quickly...just gotta treat something."

He immediatley grabbed a small first aid kit from his utility-belt. He hadn't used it earlier, due to the fact that a medic could give alot better of a treatment, he had little choice but to use it now.
 Chevron 7 locke
08-10-2009, 11:19 AM
"Don't waste your words Kreik, let's go now. If you follow, you die kid, You'll pay for ruining my outfit".

Kai stared daggers at her and then promptly informed her that he believed that her mother and father were of a different species and most likely related to one another. She and the other one then teleported out.

I lost. Why couldn't I beat them? What was I lacking when I fought them? Why couldn't I win?

Kai slumped to the ground and his pendant began to scan his body.

Vital levels are at an all time low. Ribs have hairline fractures, broken leg, One lung crushed, twisted arm, bones are badly bruised. Seventy percent chance of death if medical assistance is not found.

I...really need to stop pushing myself like this. Kai thought as he lost the ability to stay awake.

Transport

Hizuni quietly snuck out of the transport and activated her flight magic.

He's nearby...I can tell that much. He might be in those buildings to the east.

She quickly flew into the air and headed for the labs which had a small cloud of smoke above them.
 Cyborg Ninja
08-10-2009, 5:52 PM
With Great Power Comes Great Neutrality. These were the words Hank Coleman lived by. Growing up on Ven one should never help one side. By doing that, one would be threatened by the other side. So for Hank it was never a question of helping but rather one of gaining. What could he gain from one side and what would he lose from the other. Hank began doing some thefts for both sides and life was looking good until the civil war on his planet finallly broke out. The war lasted for 10 years and destroyed the planet Ven; Hank was only there for 3 years. During those years Hank learned a new lesson, Shoot or Die. Hank became quite the shot in those three years and eventually was able to get off of his planet with his rifle skills and his knowledge as a thief. With both lessons in mind Hank joined up with the Federation. He'd rather live and keep doing what he does best than destroy everything and have nothing fun to do. These events led to where Hank was right now; in a ship getting ready to be launched down to the surface of Korealis.

"You know the drill, eliminate the hostiles and watch for civilians," barked the sergeant.

With that Hank and the others lined up into their pods and waited for the count down. His pod door slammed shut and the lights shut off. All he could see now was the blackness. This was the line between life and death, he would either land and kick the door open to the light or crash and stay in the darkness. Holes opened up and the pods shot out. Hank could feel his adrenaline rise. The pod shook as the reverse thrusters kicked it. It hit the ground hard and Hank kicked the door open. He ran over to a group of others who were pinned down by combat drones. He shook his head and looked up at the drones.

"Wow you guys totally suck! Watch and learn."

Hank jumped from cover and fired directly into the first drone he saw. The drone didn't even seem to notice, Hank would have to try something else.

"Barrage!"

His goggles began to glow a bright red. Barrage, ready. Stand-by. Hank smirked and fired again at the drone. This time the drone went down at the magic burst. Hank started running up the stairs shooting any drone that blocked his path.

"Aero Assault." Aero Assault, ready. Stand-by.

Hank ran up to a drone and jumped on its head. He fired down and pushed off the drone. He picked off the drones while he was air borne and laughed at their attempts to hit him. He heard a loud noise and turned to see a large amount of energy hit a building. He landed on the last drone at the steps and crushed it. Hank jumped back up again and headed towards the building he had just saw. He pushed off walls until he landed on the roof of a building. He began to jump from roof to roof until he made it. The place was covered with smoke and was almost impossible to see anything. His eyes were protected by his goggles but the bandanas covering his face and head weren't doing too well at the moment. He made his way into the building and was somewhat glad that the smoke wasn't as bad inside. As his vison began to return to him, he realized he was in a lab. His vison came back just in time to see more drones inside.

"Oh come on, how many of you are there!?!"

He ran at the first drone he saw and slammed into it. The drone fell to the ground and Hank finished it off. He turned to see more drones and took off in the other direction. Drones seemed to be popping up everywhere in the lab. He stood with his back to a wall and looked down at his rifle.

"Dual Assault!" His rifle morphed into two and he aimed both at the drones.

"Come get some!" he yelled as he pulled both triggers.
 Ping
08-12-2009, 5:46 PM
As Ming was running toward the people who had come out of the transport, he noticed one of them almost tumbled over into the ground. By now, Ming was in earshot of the group.

"Wolf....you...you go on ahead. I'll cover you from here...but...but I should be able to catch up pretty quickly...just gotta treat something"

Treat something? Was the person who fell over wounded? Seeing as the group hadn't heard him yet, he tried once more to get their attention.

"Hey! Is someone hurt?" he called out.
 Chevron 7 locke
08-12-2009, 8:57 PM
((Hopefully either CQ or Shana posts soon. :) I'm making her transmission so that only CQ and Shana can hear it.))

Hizuni's pendant was faintly glowing when she finally managed to locate Kai laying immobile on the ground inside the smoking labratory.

No...Onii-san...You can't be dead! You Can't Be Dead!

She felt for his pulse and found a very weak beat. Between the battle and the all the smoke he had taken into his lungs he was barely alive.

No...

She grabbed him and tried to lift him only to have his pulse flutter weakly when she tried. She was stuck in the building without a means to move him.

I can't move him! He'll die if I leave him here!

A sudden thought hit her. Kai could communicate with his teamates with his mind. Why couldn't she?

Someone please help! Onii-san is barely alive! We're in the labratory to the east...Someone please help Onii-san! He's been badly hurt and he's swallowed a lot of smoke. He's out of magic and I don't know what to do!

Hizuni quietly sobbed as Kai's pulse slowly got weaker and weaker.
 Shana
08-12-2009, 10:58 PM
Someone please help! Onii-san is barely alive! We're in the labratory to the east...Someone please help Onii-san! He's been badly hurt and he's swallowed a lot of smoke. He's out of magic and I don't know what to do!

Shana's eyes shot open.

"Kai", Shana said as she got up in an instant. Illya looked at her with a worried look.

"Shana, don't be so hasty, you need to rest", Illya said.

"But Kai...", Shana said.

"I heard the words too...", Illya said as she held Pandora with her. Pandora started to float infront of Shana and Illya.

"I can help, if I unison with him I can keep him stable for a little time while the medical team reaches him", Pandora said.

"Ok, I trust you Pandora", Shana said as she took Pandora and flew full speed towards Hizuni and Kai. She found them near the destroyed Lab. Illya took the chance to call Asuza to them.

Shana knelt before Kai and took him in her arms.

"Please Pandora, do it", Shana said. Pandora nodded and closed her eyes, suddenly light came off from her and she disappeared. Kai's clothes changed color so as to portray the unison. Pandora casted a healing bubble on Kai to keep his condition stable.

"Hizuni, let's take Kai to the medical transport", Shana said helping Hizuni carry him towards Asuza who waited in the medical transport.
 Chevron 7 locke
08-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Floating...I'm floating...Floating still hurts even when it shouldn't.

Why...Why couldn't he seem to die? Why did he always have to live through each battle? Why couldn't he find peace?

Can't think like that...Terranova nearby. Need to warn her. Woman upgraded. Very bad. Couldn't even touch her.

"Ca..Captain Terranova. Woman upgraded...her power. Couldn't stop them...Couldn't even hurt the woman. She survived my strongest attack...I failed."

Need to tell Hizuni...to watch over Shana.

"H-Hizuni. Watch over Shana. Make sure th-those two don't take her again. Kill them if you see them. Don't bother tr-ying to make them suffer...j-just kill them if you get the opportunity to do so."

Kai then passed out again.
 DrPhil2501
08-13-2009, 4:56 AM
"Wolf....you...you go on ahead. I'll cover you from here...but...but I should be able to catch up pretty quickly...just gotta treat something."

Wolf grumbled and snatched the medical kit from Akira's hand and knealt down to treat his arm. "I need you in good shape, if we're gonna be working together..."

He injected a small dosage of a numbing agent into Akira's Shoulder, then quickly treated the wound. He wrapped his shoulder with a bandage for now. "And I need you in good shape fast! You wont be able to treat yourself in the current condition you are now in time."

In Wolf's experience, it was necasary to be able to quickly heal your injuries quickly on the battle field. There was no use in completing a task if you're already dead before you can do it.

He pulled Akira up, and walked towards the building marked as the Laboratory. "Come on, we got a job to do."
 Shana
08-13-2009, 4:05 PM
The transport landed closeby and Shana and Hizuni brought Kai in. Asuza quickly casted her healing magic and put Kai in a healing tube.

"Is he gonna be alright?", Shana asked almost with tears in her eyes. This was the second time she saw Kai injured like this.

"He'll be alright, but he's overdoing it too much, if he keeps doing this his body will shatter under stress. His heart might even blow up", Asuza said looking at Kai as he was healing in the tube.

Shana moved closer to the tube to look at Kai.

"Don't leave us... please", Shana said looking at Kai in his sleeping state. Illya was standing beside Shana at that moment and put her arm on her shoulder.

You didn't fail Kai, you helped me get my sister back... for that, Thank you. Just heal up alright, Illya said in her mind.

Pandora had broken unison after Asuza casted her healing magic and sat on Shana's right shoulder.

"I could feel something warm inside him while he was talking. He's a very strong young man. I have a feeling he will be alright", Pandora said.

Shana gave her a faint smile and diverted her eyes towards Kai again.

==========

Juno made her way down towards the city. She had asked Raina to follow her closely.

"There are combat drones all over the place. Make sure you don't hit civilians ok?", Juno said to Raina.
 CommanderQ
08-13-2009, 5:11 PM
Akira took the numbing serum and short treatment with no problem, Wolf had a good point about going into battle at your best.

"Come on, we got a job to do."

Akira nodded, "Yessir."

He prepped his device and checked his battle-armor, moving quickly alongside Wolf toward the laboratory.

Suddenly, Akira felt something in his head, a faint voice...someone was trying to contact him. He then managed to understand the message.

Akira put a hand to his forehead.

We'll try to reach you...

His best guess was that this was Kai's 'sister.' Akira heard him talk about her a few times, how she managed to communicate through his mind confused him, but that wasn't important right now.

But for all he knew, it might already be too late, he'd already wasted time, hopefully someone had reached him already.

"Wolf...we're going to need to assist one of our comrades. Luckily, I think they're at the Laboratory, so we can get both the objective and provide assistance...if it's needed."
 Cyborg Ninja
08-13-2009, 7:26 PM
Hank continued his spree on the drones that were inside the lab. He found himself actually enjoying the destruction he was causing. He moved out of cover and began to aim at the drones two at a time. It was in the brief moment of recklessness that Hank to a hit from behind. He fell to the ground hard and his rifle flew out of his hands. He looked up to see a drone getting ready to finish him off. Hank pulled out his emergency flare gun and fired it directly at the drones head.

"Beserk!" Stand-by, please wait a moment...

"Come on, come on you damn device!"

Beserk ready

Hank watched as his fists and feet glowed a dark red. He looked up at the nearest drone and smiled. Quickly scrambling to his feet Hank dove at the drone and began hitting it with his fists. He picked up the drone's body and threw it at another. He ran over to his rifle and placed it on his back before turning to another drone. He charged at it and dove feet first into its chest. His feet made contact witht he drone and it fell through a wall. The drone's body slid across the ground for a few feet and Hank balanced himself on top.

"Yeehoo!" he shouted as the drone's body began to spin.

When the drone stopped moving Hank pulled out his rifle and fired into the things face until he had to reload. He looked up to see another soldier and a man with a revolver. Hank had to admit the dude with the revolver looked like a total BA.

"I hope you fellas are here to sweep the lab. Now I could probably keep killing those drones myself but I am getting a little tired. How rude of me, the name's Hank Coleman but you can call me Hank." Hank said looking at the two with his red goggles reflecting off the light.
 DrPhil2501
08-14-2009, 1:44 AM
((Hey CQ, dont you mean "Akira"? :lol: ))

Wolf nodded at Akira. Teammates were also a priority on a mission.

They both walked through the industrialised city, where it soon began to rain. Eventually after walking through the grey streets, they reached the entrance of the building that contained the laboratory.

As they entered the lobby, and into a large hall. There they saw a man with red goggles combat against a small army of drones.

"I hope you fellas are here to sweep the lab. Now I could probably keep killing those drones myself but I am getting a little tired. How rude of me, the name's Hank Coleman but you can call me Hank."

Wolf was in no mood for introductions. He appraoched the man. "Your FTSS? Whats the current situation here?" he asked with his gruff tone of voice.
 CommanderQ
08-14-2009, 2:07 AM
((Shoot! Sorry about that!:D That's what I get for having two characters with names that are incredibly similar:lol:))
 Cyborg Ninja
08-14-2009, 3:43 AM
"Your FTSS? Whats the current situation here?" he asked with his gruff tone of voice.

Hank looked at the man with a smirk grin that was hidden under his mask.

"Take it easy there Tex, you'll scare the kid over there," Hank said pointing to Akira.

Hank took notice of the blood stains on Akira.

"Ground Forces were getting pinned down pretty hard from those damn drones, so they sent us in. I went on ahead taking out as many drones as possible and saw a massive explosion over at the east side of the lab. I tried to make my way over there but there's a hell of a lot more of those drones inside."

He looked at the man's revolver and noticed something different about it.

"Hey you got a little device thingy too, mine's in my goggles. There was something else... oh that's right, there was some woman and man who sent the drones. They left before I even had a chance to shoot him. Now are you gonna give me names or am I gonna have to call you Tex and the kid."
 Ping
08-14-2009, 11:03 AM
Xi Ming had followed two of the people he hadn't recognized into a lab, where he saw that they were conversing with a third peron. One of them was rather tall - 6 foot, roughly Ming's own height - and was wearing gray military coveralls, and jet-black hair. The other had black hair as well, and had a bandana wrapped around his head. The third had on a black suit and had on goggles. Ming took a chance and stepped out to introduce himself. "Hey, you guys with the FTSS?"
 DrPhil2501
08-15-2009, 1:18 AM
"Hey you got a little device thingy too, mine's in my goggles. There was something else... oh that's right, there was some woman and man who sent the drones. They left before I even had a chance to shoot him. Now are you gonna give me names or am I gonna have to call you Tex and the kid."

He crossed his arms. "Just call me Wolf." he replied with. He then saw a guy with a straw hat approach them. Seems we have another member joining the group.

"Hey, you guys with the FTSS?"

"We've been sent on direct orders to take control of the situation here." he said. Wolf noted the small gem dangling from the mans hat.

"You musn't be a civilian if you carry a Device. Who are you and what are you doing here?"
 SkywalkerRules
08-15-2009, 4:05 PM
"There are combat drones all over the place. Make sure you don't hit civilians ok?"

Reina glanced over at Juno and nodded. "Yes ma'am. I'll try my best." The young explorer looked around. This city was a little different from where she lived.

"So... ma'am. What exactly am I suppose to do?"
 Ping
08-15-2009, 8:54 PM
You musn't be a civilian if you carry a Device. Who are you and what are you doing here?"

"The name's Xi Ming. I'm from unregulated Planet #97. All's I know is that there's some problem over here that needs taking care of. Could you fill me in on the specific details?"
 Cyborg Ninja
08-16-2009, 12:41 AM
"Just call me Wolf."
Hank laughed at the man thinking he was kidding around.

"Ha good one man, but seriously what is it?...Oh...you weren't joking...uh my bad."

"Hey, you guys with the FTSS?"

Hank cocked his head over in the direction at the voice. He frowned from under his mask seeing it was another man.

Do we have any chicks on our side?

"The name's Xi Ming. I'm from unregulated Planet #97. All's I know is that there's some problem over here that needs taking care of. Could you fill me in on the specific details?"

"Okay Ming you must have just gotten here I'm guessing. I don't know if you've noticed but there's a battle going on here between us and the drones. You wanna help? Okay, inside that lab are some drones. What I gotta do is clear that lab of the drones. I just met ol Balto and the quite kid over here so I'm guessing that's what they're doing."
 Ping
08-16-2009, 8:19 AM
"Okay Ming you must have just gotten here I'm guessing. I don't know if you've noticed but there's a battle going on here between us and the drones. You wanna help? Okay, inside that lab are some drones. What I gotta do is clear that lab of the drones. I just met ol Balto and the quite kid over here so I'm guessing that's what they're doing."

"Got it. It seems you guys have had quite the party in here." Ming said, looking at what was left of the drones. "So, let's get down to buisiness and blow up some more of these guys. Also, you guys haven't introduced yourselves yet to me."
 Chevron 7 locke
08-16-2009, 9:55 AM
Hizuni nodded at Shana and Terranova.

"Onii-san said to make sure you are safe so that's what I plan to do. Please wait here while I clean the area of drones."

She looked down at her pendant which was shaped like Kai's but instead of a crescent moon she had a circular black heart on it.

"Dark Heart activate."

Hizuni's clothes began to shift, becoming a loosely fitting White suit with a singel black stripe going down the back. Her pendant began to shift into a staff with a small opening at the front of it from which shots could be fired.

"I'll be back shortly, watch Onii-san for me."

Hizuni turned toward the air and then activated her flight magic and then she shot into the air and headed for a group of drones.
 Cyborg Ninja
08-17-2009, 1:30 AM
"Got it. It seems you guys have had quite the party in here." Ming said, looking at what was left of the drones. "So, let's get down to buisiness and blow up some more of these guys. Also, you guys haven't introduced yourselves yet to me."

"You guys?!?! Please this was all me Xing. I'm Hank Coleman but like I told the other two you can call me Hank. This friendly fellow over here is Wolf and I don't know the other guys name."

He reloaded his rifle and looked back at the hole in the wall he made. He started walking forward to the hole in the wall we made.

"If you three are gonna follow me I better lay down some ground rules. Number one don't gte in my way, Number two you slow me down and I leave you and Number three try your best to keep up with me."

With that Hank disapeared through the hole and was on his way.

"By the way, you're all in violation of rule 2!"
 DrPhil2501
08-17-2009, 6:49 AM

"Is that right?" Wolf muttered directly behind Hank, as they were on the other side of the damaged wall.

He walked on ahead; pulling out his very large, heavy revolver. All the drones on this level were taken care of, no doubt.

He walked up to an elevator door, and pressed the call button. "We head down to the lower levels first."
 Ping
08-17-2009, 8:53 AM
"You guys?!?! Please this was all me Xing. I'm Hank Coleman but like I told the other two you can call me Hank. This friendly fellow over here is Wolf and I don't know the other guys name."

"Nice to meet you guys. And it's Ming, not Xing."

Does anyone know patience these days?, Ming thought.

"We head down to the lower levels first."
Ming nodded at this, and loaded his revolver and then setup his device that was dangling from his hat. "Blue Dawn, setup." You never could be too careful. For all he knew, there could be half an army waiting for them in the lower levels.
 Cyborg Ninja
08-17-2009, 9:33 PM
"We head down to the lower levels first."

Hank just nodded and looked over at his rifle making sure it looked as nice as it always did. He looked over at Ming's revolver and than over at Wolf's revolver.

"Well look at that, I didn't know it was free revolver day."

He laughed at his own stupid joke and cracked his neck.

"You guys gotta lighten up, especially if you grew up on Unregulated Planet #97. On planet Ven you had to fight to stay alive everyday from everybody. Here you guys are actually united under a cause. And your women are out of this world, seriosuly is every chick good looking here or have I not seen very many?"
 Chevron 7 locke
08-18-2009, 6:12 PM
((Should I create a character sheet for Hizuni?))

Hizuni easly dodged the blasts that were aimed at her and pointed her staff at the drones as they continued to try and hit her.

"Heaven's thunder!"

A warm female voice answered back. "Heaven's thunder...standby...ready!"

"Fire!"

A large blast of lightning shot forth from her staff and engulfed the drones and instantly fried them.

She smirked as her pendant chimed once.

"Final two combat drones are located...Nearing the backside of the transport."

Captain Terranova. There are two combat drones heading for the transport. You might want to take care of them. Hizuni transmitted the thought as she headed back for the transport.
 DrPhil2501
08-20-2009, 8:29 AM
Wolf hit the Elevator button with the tip of his large Revolver. The Elevator door slid shut and delivered them downward. The awkward background music filled their ears.

"You guys gotta lighten up, especially if you grew up on Unregulated Planet #97. On planet Ven you had to fight to stay alive everyday from everybody. Here you guys are actually united under a cause. And your women are out of this world, seriosuly is every chick good looking here or have I not seen very many?"

Wolf didnt reply. He waited for the elevator to stop and get ready to unleash whatever monstrosity was behind the elevator door. He made sure his large gun was filled with bullets.

*Bing*

The elevator door slid open. Wolf stepped out into a wide corridor with a wet metal ceiling and floor. Surrounding pipes were seen to be broken and steaming out vaporised water.

"They should really call maitenance to fix that up..." he muttered
 CommanderQ
08-20-2009, 9:09 PM
"Take it easy there Tex, you'll scare the kid over there."

Akira winced for a moment, "Just call me Akira. It'd be better for the both of us."

He left it at that, and followed the group quietly, even as Xi Ming joined their group and they moved into the suburban areas and the laboratory elevator.

"They should really call maitenance to fix that up..."

Akira looked up at the ceiling.

"Heh. Yeah....be a perfect place for an ambush..."
 Ping
08-25-2009, 8:52 PM
"Just call me Akira. It'd be better for the both of us."

"Nice to meet you, Akira."

"Well look at that, I didn't know it was free revolver day"

Ming simply rolled his eyes at this. Please let this be the only bad joke, he thought.

"Heh. Yeah....be a perfect place for an ambush..."

"There's always the possibility that a big fight happened here. There's also the possibility that there is an ambush, in which case we should throw something down the hallway that makes a big boom."

You can never be too careful, Ming thought.
 Shana
09-19-2009, 4:41 PM
(OOC: Gonna modify Shana's age to 16, for plot purposes)

BIC:

Illya heard Hizuni's voice in her head and looked over to Shana. She was pressing her hands to the health tank in which Kai was at the moment. Asuza turned to Shana reashuring her that his vitals were stable now, but she couldn't help but worry about him.

Pandora had been in unison with her for only a few hours but she could already feel the strong bond that she had developed with Kai. And she couldn't help but let the tears run down her cheeks as she watched Kai from Shana's shoulder.

Illya frowned at the sight of her. You better live through this Kai, she thought to herself and then she destroyed the two drones heading for the transport.

"Alright, everyone finish up the clean up, we're moving out!", Illya said.
 Chevron 7 locke
09-21-2009, 8:48 PM
Kai's eyes slowly opened to see a pair of eyes staring directly at him through the glass of the medical tank.

I'm not dead. My body hurts like hell so I can't be dead.

He tried and failed to raise his head slightly so he couldn't directly see who was staring at him.

I feel so weak...Need to tell them...Did I tell them about the upgrade in power the woman now has? Or did I forget?

Kai then lost consciousness again.
 Shana
09-21-2009, 11:03 PM
Shana's eyes widened as she saw Kai open his eyes. She said his name a couple of times but it was mostly sure that Kai wouldn't hear her in the tank. She could hear his thoughts faintly. So she decided to answer him in her mind.

You did tell us, rest please, we need you back... I need you back, she said in her head frowning as he lost conciousness again but remained with her hands pressed to the glass looking at him as he slept and the magical properties of the liquid in the tank started to heal his body slowly.
 Cyborg Ninja
09-23-2009, 9:08 PM
"There's always the possibility that a big fight happened here. There's also the possibility that there is an ambush, in which case we should throw something down the hallway that makes a big boom."

"Easier said than done my friend."

When the doors opened up, Hank flung himself at wall and began shooting.

"Boom!...aww man there's nothing here."

He started walking back when he heard his comm start buzzing.

"Alright boys, looks like we got out ticket out of here. There's a transport very close to our location. I'll see if I can contact anyone aboard the transport."

He twirled the com link for a few seconds before broadcasting to any nearby ships, stations, etc.

"Attention transport pilot, crew member, or any good looking girl looking for a good time. This is Hank Coleman, Ground Forces Spec-Ops member. I have 3 others here with me and well we could use a lift. Please respond, over."

Hank looked over to Wolf, Akira, and Ming.

"Hey did any of you come with anyone else?"
 DrPhil2501
09-23-2009, 10:19 PM
"Alright, everyone finish up the clean up, we're moving out!"

"Copy that..." Wolf replied, as he heard Ilya voice. "We've been called back. Looks like everything is under control." He walked over to the elevator and pressed the button.

But nothing happened. He pressed it again. There were no lights flickering. No humming sounds. "Illya... we may have a problem" he communicated.

"The elevator is broken..." Wolf sighed. "We'll have to follow the corridor till we find some other elevators."

There was a screech up ahead, echoing down the corridor. The sound was distrubing to the human ear. "Looks like that grenade of yours disturbed something..." he said, staring at Hank."
 Cyborg Ninja
09-23-2009, 10:39 PM
"The elevator is broken..." Wolf sighed. "We'll have to follow the corridor till we find some other elevators."

Hank gave a loud moan. It wasn't like he had a problem walking it was just there was nothing else to kill and he wanted out of the lab as soon as possible. Suddenly there was a screech which caused Hank's heartrate to go up.

"Looks like that grenade of yours disturbed something..."

Hank looked over at Wolf and laughed with joy.

"Sweet, and here I was worried that the party was over. Looks like the birthday boy's home, let's get ready to yell surprise!" he said as he pointed his rifle in the direction of the sound.
 Ping
09-24-2009, 7:02 PM
"Boom!...aww man there's nothing here."

"Very funny." Ming said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

"Nope, I don't believe anyone came with me here."

"We'll have to follow the corridor till we find some other elevators."

"You have got to be kidding me. Why is nothing ever easy?" Ming complained.

"Sweet, and here I was worried that the party was over. Looks like the birthday boy's home, let's get ready to yell surprise"

"I wouldn't be so eager." Ming warned, as he began to form a medium-sized ball of light in his left hand. "Going in to attack something without knowing what it is or what it can do will have disasterous results. How do you think I got this sucker?" Ming said, pointing to his scar. "I suggest we go in cautiously."
 CommanderQ
09-24-2009, 7:28 PM

The question struck Akira as strange.

"No...if we had, we'd probably be somewhere else...just a guess."

Akira heard the report for instant recall, and watched silently as Wolf looked down the elevator shaft. The strange sound didn't improve Akira's mood.

"I suggest we go in cautiously."

Akira was quick to speak.

"I second that...or we could just go in barrels blazing....that way is much more dangerous, but fast."
 DrPhil2501
09-24-2009, 10:22 PM
"Sweet, and here I was worried that the party was over. Looks like the birthday boy's home, let's get ready to yell surprise!"

Wolf hid a small chuckle. He glared down the dark corridor, to spot any slight signs of movement. "Lets go."

He rested his large revolver over his shoulder, like it was a rifle. He spotted a neon-lit map attached to the wall. "Looks like theres a main lobby up ahead."

Sure enough, they reached an large opened space room with a desk at the center. It seemed very alive, as all the lights were on and the machinery seemed to be working correctly. And yet, nobody was here.

At the far end of the wall was wat looked like a platform attached to long shaft that went upward. It seemed to be in working condition.

"Looks like an elevator the mechanics use for delivering heavy equipment. It should lead us back to there workshop, which oughta be on the ground floor level."

They heard the screech again, only louder. He then heard footsteps. "I dont think we'll be getting out of this very easily."
 Cyborg Ninja
09-24-2009, 10:48 PM
"Going in to attack something without knowing what it is or what it can do will have disasterous results. How do you think I got this sucker?" Ming said, pointing to his scar. "I suggest we go in cautiously."

Hank looked over and shook his head.

"Yeah but where's the fun it that. I haven't gotten a scar yet and that's because I don't let anyone get the chance to hit me."

"I second that...or we could just go in barrels blazing....that way is much more dangerous, but fast."

Hank reloaded his rifle and laughed.

"I like your style, but looks like Tex has a plan of his own."

Hank followed after Wolf.

"I dont think we'll be getting out of this very easily."

"Well I'm seeing three options here. Fight, Run,..." Hank pulled out another grenade and looked at the wall. "Or we make our own way out of here."
 Shana
10-07-2009, 12:27 AM
((OCC: Move it along peeps or I'll have Juno come down there and blast everything to kingdom come, and then drag you all to the transport.))

BIC:

Illya was getting reports of the civilians being moved away from the lab and the main city. She sighed with relief and so did Commander Carrington. Shana stayed glued to the healing tank looking directly at the unconcious figure of Kai.

Juno was finishing up some of the drones on the surface when she got contacted by Illya.

You better go check what the hell they are doing, we are to depart now, Illya said.

"Alright, groung unit, you better haul ass boys, the transport won't wait forever". Juno said in her mind for them to hear.
Page: 5 of 5