Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Magical Strike Force S

Page: 4 of 5
 Chevron 7 locke
07-18-2009, 9:58 PM
((Your move is my command. :D))

Hizuni slowly moved out as she searched the buildings for signs of life. "I know your here Kai! I can sense you! You might as well get it over with already!"

Kai quietly dropped out of the first story building he was in and watched Hizuni's retreating back.

"Hello Hizuni..." he said quietly.

She whirled around and stared at him with the coldest eyes he had ever seen on a person. "Kai."

She stepped toward him and her eyes blazed with hatred. "Onii-San...you didn't deserve that name. You left me to die on the colony."

Kai stepped foward hesitantly. "I-I...I I didn't...I thought you were behind me. I thought you were right behind me...I didn't know that you'd tripped...I tried to save you!"

Hizuni's violet eyes narrowed. "Tried isn't good enough Kai! He...He hurt me...He hurt me in ways that you can't possibly imagine. He made me relive the destruction of the colony over and over...I couldn't stop crying...and then he told me what you had done...That you ran away when he attacked me."

"That is a lie! I...I watched you hit the ground...and then I ran at him." Kai's eyes narrowed in rage and Hizuni took a slight step back at the sight of his burning eyes. "I fought him...I hit him with everything I had and in the end I still lost. I got myself cursed."

He looked her straight in the eyes. "When I thought you were dead...I lost control. I wanted to kill him...to make him suffer...to make him hurt as much as I had. Hizuni...If I had known that you tripped I would have gotten you and escaped...but I didn't know."

Hey eyes briefly softend before hardening again. "You could have gotten me. You could have rescued me and we could have looked out for each other. Instead...you let him take me."

"Don't you think I wanted to take you? At that moment...I would have given anything to get you back. Hizuni...I lived alone in the ruins of the colony for over nine years. Trust me, I had time to regret...and to try to kill myself. The only thing that kept me going was the thought of avenging you...and the colonists."

Hizuni's eyes softend again...and the bitterness didn't return this time. Kai contined to speak. "It is the duty of the elder brother to watch over the siblings that come after him. We are family Hizuni...surely you remember how we used to look out for each other. How I would find food and shelter for you...and in return you would make sure my pursuers went off in the wrong direction. I would never abandon you Hizuni...Never.

Her voice was quiet. "I-I've always held onto the device you stole for me...the New Heart. I used it...contaminated it with dark magic...I failed you Onii-san. I didn't use it like you told me to use it."

Kai went over to her and hugged her as hard as he could. "Don't think that Hizuni...you could never fail me. You've made me so proud of you...Instead of immediatly fighting me you listened to me...and you learned the truth..I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me someday."

Hizuni smiled and wrapped her arms around Kai, all trace of bitterness and anger gone.

Kai finally let himself go and he began to weep when he felt a shudder run through the ground around him and he abruptly let go.

"He's found us. Run Hizuni. I'll handle him. Just...run. I don't want to see you hurt again."

Hizuni nodded and was about to run when a whirlwind of black energy hit Kai directly in the stomach and punched directly through, leaving a large hole in his stomach and the bottom of his chest.

"KAI!"

"H-Hizuni...Run. I'll handle this...I swear I will...Just run...Please!"

Hizuni had tears in her eyes as she turned and ran toward the outskirts of the town. Kai staggered to his feet and looked at the mage who was standing there clad in black robes.

"Hello Kai. It's been a while hasn't it?"

Kai responded by hitting the ground in pain as he reached for his pendant. This...Hurts so badly...I can barely think...
 CommanderQ
07-18-2009, 11:13 PM
Akira stood by the deployment bay, waiting for the order to move. He figured it would be for the best if he was ready...he felt more in control when he was going to do something, or receive an order. It was the downtime that he felt he had little control over what could happen to him. He shifted nervously back and forth on his feet.

Well...first mission with the Elite....I probably should've waited before request for transferr...at least I could've had more experience... He thought to himself.

He then began to think about his comrades. The new man, Wolf, had a veteran's aura about him...but it was more bitter then the zeal of the Federation's Veterans that Akira had encountered. Perhaps a tough past, which would explain him joining the Mercs. Then there was Kai, obviously powerful, and completely loyal to those he tries to protect, his attempt to kill Akira had proven that. There was also Shana, she was kind, fair, a good example for the other members...perhaps too trusting, but that isn't always a bad thing. It seemed to Akira that there was something going on with Kai and Shana, but that had yet to be confirmed.

He then thought about the officers...but he quickly shook the thoughts from his head.

I'm losing focus...I have to keep my mind in the here and now.... Akira took a breath and continued to stare out of a nearby viewport into space.

He squeezed his Pendant...and it spoke.

"Oww...really, you should find something better to do then squeeze me."

Akira jumped, "OY! Dawn...you've been quiet..."

"Well, you haven't given me much say..."

"Sorry about that..."

"No need, Akira, I'm pretty quiet anyways. Seems you've been having some problems, and you nearly committed suicide."

Akira nodded, and a sudden thought came to mind.

"Wait! You'd know what really happened, wouldn't you, New Dawn?"

"I would. Well, at least my opinion of it. First of all, you're taking yourself too seriously, and you're beating yourself up too often, I'm telepathic too you know."

Akira nodded, "True...but it's been for good reason..."

"Good reason? There is no good reason for suicide. What were you thinking? Had you no idea what the reprecussions would be? You take it too hard, and it's not even you're fault...I mean the problem wasn't."

This made sense to Akira, and he began to think deeply on the matter. Neither spoke for a long time, amybe 10 minutes.

Finally, Akira broke the silence.

"You know, you're right...I'm going to change this for the better."

"Good."

"We should talk more often."

"Well, I'm always here...."
 DrPhil2501
07-19-2009, 4:10 AM
Wolf entered the ship as instructed, and sat on the nearest seat. He glanced at Akira who just suddenly yellped.

"OY! Dawn...you've been quiet..."

Wolf slid his large revolver from his holster, and looked at the Device attatched to a chain held by the handel; Valefor's Darkness. As far as he knew, his device was a mute... or simply lacked the ability to speak with Wolf. In the time it was kept in his possession, it never spoke a single word.

Wolf prefered that it didnt speak; afterall, it is only a tool. He could feel its warm power bonding with Wolf; thats all the interaction he needed from Valefor.

He wondered when the damn ship was going to take off...
 Chevron 7 locke
07-19-2009, 1:03 PM
Kai slowly staggered to his feet as the mage walked closer and closer. "I'm slightly angry at you Kai. I would have expected you to have fought Hizuni...killed her. Instead you pleaded with her to understand and then you told her to run. So very...disappointing. I thought you were stonger then that Kai."

"I told her to run to keep her from getting hurt by you again. You will not harm her again for as long as I live."

"My dear boy...you seem to be under the mistaken impression that you have a say in this matter. I can destroy whoever or whatever I want, whenever I want simply because I have the power. Like that Federation ship thats hiding in the Asteroid belt right now."

They followed me?! Damn it!

"Leave them alone. Your battle is with me and me only. If you hurt them...any of them-"

"You'll do what? Kill me? In the shape your in you can barely walk. I will deal with them...as soon as I take care of my so-called 'apprentice'."

No...Not Hizuni! Not again!

Kai watched helplessly as the mage's hand began to glow with power and finally a blast of pure black magic shot out and struck Hizuni directly in the back as she ran.

"N-No...Not again...Not again...Not again...Not again."

Kai's mind did the only thing it could do in a situation like this. It shut down and began to reboot.
 Shana
07-19-2009, 11:01 PM
Shevlan entered the dark room with the giant screen. Lord Grier sitting in his chair overlooking the planet and watching the events unfold. The fight between the powerhungry mage and the young Division Nine's cadet. He grinned at the whole scene infront of him.

"Look at this Shevlan, who would've thought this guy would provide us with the perfect opportunity to test drive our experiments, this way no one will know it was us who planned the strike. Did you tell Alyssa and Kreik to move when the Captains enter the battlefield?", Lord Grier asked.

"Indeed, the compatibility of the test subject was a 100%. The Pandora project is a guaranteed success", Shevlan said.

"Of course, move in as soon as Alyssa and Kreik come into contact with them", Lord Grier said.

"As you wish my lord", Shevlan said.

========

Commander Carrington had a feeling. The enemy knows we're here, just as expected, she thought to herself.

"Initiate mission", Commander Carrington gave the order. All stations reported good to go. The ship holding Star and Lightning Squad sped out of the hangar bay towards the planet's surface.

Illya and Shana jumped out first. They headed towards the town. They could feel a very powerful magical force in the town as well as Kai's signature energy. They moved full speed towards him, they just hoped that Kai was ok.

Juno looked over at Wolf and Akira.

"This is it, we will engage all ground forces and head towards the temple on the northeast. They have the artifacts there. We will extract them and deliver them. Pick your targets and stay together, be mindful of your surroundings Akira", Juno said as she jumped out.

The ground was full of enemy forces, combat drones and robots. Juno had no problem bringing them down. It would be a short trip towards the temple.
 Chevron 7 locke
07-19-2009, 11:24 PM
Darkness.

Hizuni...gone. gone. gone. gone. Not here anymore. Gone for good. Failed her. Failed her. Failed her. Failed her again.

A smirking face. Hatred. Recoil. Anger. Murderer.

Smirking man...Killed Hizuni. Took away our family again. So long...So long we have waited to fight him...to avenge. Will not die. WILL NOT DIE!

Kai's body slowly rose to it's feet and stood straight up as the pendant on his wrist flashed silently.

Not enough magic. Not enough power. Berserker. Not enough power. Not enough. Need more then Berserker. Need something even stronger. Something free of restraint.

Something darker.

Kai screamed in anger as his body changed into his Berserker form and then...contined to change. His pendant slowly and painfully merged with his arm and a fresh surge of power surged through him.

Kill him...Kill him. Kill him...Kill him...Kill him...Kill him

His teeth began to sharpen in his mouth and his hair shot down past his waist as his eyes turned a solid black. They were devoid of reason...of compassion...of human intelligence.

His muscles expanded to nearly seven times their normal mass as he continued to change.

The mage slowly looked behind him and stared in shock as a dark wave of magical energy surrounded him. This power...it's off the scale. He absorbed the pendant and is leeching even more energy from it. His magical reserves have increased by nearly ten percent.

The wave of magic slowly retreated and the now completley transformed Kai stepped forward with an animalistic growl. His eyes blazed with hatred as he stared at the mage.

Killllll him. Killlll him. Killl him.

The mage's pendant pulsed. "Vortex cannon." "Vortex cannon ready." "Fire!"

The red blast of energy hit Kai who was blasted back into a building. He sat there for a moment before slowly standing up and grinning a feral grin that sent shivers down the spine of the mage.

"Kill you."
 CommanderQ
07-19-2009, 11:36 PM
"This is it, we will engage all ground forces and head towards the temple on the northeast. They have the artifacts there. We will extract them and deliver them. Pick your targets and stay together, be mindful of your surroundings Akira."

Akira saluted Juno just as she jumped out.

"We won't let you down, ma'am."

He then check his weapon and staff, jumping out into the battle itself. He took cover behind a thick nearby rock, enemy fire pecking the rock and ground all around him.

He activated his staff, transforming his regular uniform into black-body armor. Akira took out a hand-grenade and tossed it at the attacking droids. It took care of the job quickly, and he jumped over the rock.

The rocky terrain was difficult to traverse in some areas, but it wouldn't prevent easy advance to their position.

He looked back at Wolf.

"COME ON! Let's get moving!"
 Chevron 7 locke
07-20-2009, 2:14 AM
"Kill you."

Kai stood in front of the mage and pointed down at the hole in his stomach and in his lower chest.

Hizuni...imouto-chan..gone.

Kai slowly reached out toward the slightly shocked mage who quickly jumped back to a safe distance. "Infinite Chaos!" His pendant chimed rapidly and then shifted into the form of a cannon. "Infinite Destruction...standby...ready my lord."

The mage quickly leveled the mouth of the cannon at Kai. "Fire! Fire now!"

The cannon barrel rapidly circled as the attack charged and then flew from the cannon at a speed so fast Kai could barely see it even as it slammed into him.

Even as the blast struck him he grabbed a stone and pulled himself under the blast and ran with inhumane speed toward the mage as the blast struck a building behind him and sent a massive blast cloud into the sky.

The mage jumped back again as Kai sliced at the spot where the mage had been a second ago. The seemed to part under his slice as he jumped toward the mage again.

What the hell happend to him?! He shouldn't have been able to absorb his pendant and he managed to somehow! I can just barely keep up with his attacks! I'll need to end this quickly.

The mage's pendant chimed again. "Shadow strike!" The pendant chimed again. Shadow strike standby...ready my lord." "Fire!"

The cannon pulsed once and a wave of pure dark magic shot toward Kai who simply took the full brunt of the blast and continued running...and finally got close enough to ram his hand directly through the mage's stomach and hold him up above his head.

"My turn." He whispered.

"Not...yet." the mage winced as he unleashed an attack of pure flame directly at Kai's face. The attack burned across his face and Kai roared in pain as he slammed the mage once against a wall before he flew off his impailed fist and landed on the ground.

At least...I managed to badly burn his face...I need to think. Think of a plan. But still...how did he get so amazingly strong?! The only time he feels pain is when he takes a hit to the face. I need assistance.

The mage pulled out a comlink and shaikly opened a communications link.

"All combat drones...are to converge on my position immediatly. Repeat...All combat drones to my position immediatly. Be aware...target has somehow transformed...all units are too use lethal firepower when fighting...He's too dangerous to try and take alive."

Groups of combat drones currently not in combat quickly turned and headed for the mage's position.

Kai was rubbing his head in pain as the flames continued to burn him. Pain...ignore it. Killlllll him. Killllll him. Kill him now.

He slowly got up and walked toward the mage with unsteady steps even as the flames from the attack continued to dance across his face. The first of the combat drones arrived and began to open fire on him.
 DrPhil2501
07-20-2009, 6:07 AM
Wolf stepped out of the ship and onto the battle field swarmed with drones and all sorts of enemies. He stepped off the ramp, holding his very large revolver over his shoulder.

The wind breezed on his face as he saw the temple up ahead. He raised his gun upward, and sighed.

He then charged himself up and leaped up. While in the air, he aimed his powerufl revolver at various targets. He fired rapidly, and each bullet either managed to criple or disable the droids. He landed in the space between the dismantled machines.

He only used his device on special occasions: like standing up against a tough enemy.

He glanced at Akira amidst the battle. "The temple is just ahead."
 Shana
07-20-2009, 1:14 PM
Juno noticed how all combat drones seemed to be leaving towards the town.

"This is our chance, there are three artifacts in there. Secure one each of you and I'll secure the last. Be careful for the sentry drones inside who will surely be guarding them, they're larger oponents with heavy physical and anti magic fields", Juno said as she went inside the temple. There were indeed 5 sentry drones.

Juno lept forward. "Scythe form"

Juno began to slice through the sentry drones with her attacks. But each drone was powerful so they went down with a few hits.

========

Shana and Illya arrived at the outskirts of town and saw a young girl lying on the ground. Illya raced towards her and looked at her wounds. She wasn't hurt badly, Illya made a healing bubble spell so she would be recovering slowly from the wound as long as she stayed inside.

"That must be Hizuni, Kai's imouto", Shana said and Illya nodded in acknowledgement. Suddenly two figures appeared on the ground before them. One was a woman in a red leather suit carrying a Great sword and the other was a man in a brown cloak and a black vest carrying a rapier sword.

"Finally we meet", the man in the brown cloak said. "I am Kreik, the fencer".

"And I am Alyssa, the destroyer", the woman said.

"What do you want? Are you with the mage?", Shana asked readying her staff.

"We are here to dispose of you", Kreik said at Illya and then looked over at Shana. "But you, we want you to come with us. Please don't put up a fight."

Shana looked at them both a bit puzzled.

"What do you want with me?", Shana asked.

"Those questions will be answered in good time", Kreik said.

Alyssa then readied her sword and went over to Illya who still had Hizuni in her arms.

"You are not needed, good bye", Alyssa said as she swinged her great sword to Illya but it only met Shana's round shield.

"Destiny Cannon!", Shana said and her staff fired the beam of energy sending Alyssa flying backwards and onto the ground.

"Just as we expected, you're pretty strong", Kreik said and readied his rapier. "But are your eyes fast enough to see this...".

In a flash Kreik seemed to teleport and with the hilt of his sword he hit Shana on the back of her head as she tried to turn around effectively knocking her out. Illya put Hizuni on the ground and charged at Kreik who put Shana's small body on his shoulder and blocked Illya's incoming strike.

Alyssa then got up and raced to attack Illya who had to get out of the way and jumped back to avoid her attack.

"Get out of here Kreik", Alyssa said.

"I'll be counting on you Alyssa", Kreik said as he flew away with Shana on his shoulder.

Illya activated her flying magic and raced after him only to be stopped again by Alyssa.

"Get out of the way! Holy Light Buster!", Illya said as she fired a giant beam of light towards Alyssa but blocked it with her shield. She then turned to Illya.

"Sword Pierce!", Alyssa said and launched herself towards Illya who defended with her bubble shield.

"Buster form", Illya's device said. "Holy Light Buster!". This time she fired a much bigger and even more powerful form of her attack, Alyssa's shield did not withstand the energy and broke. She was sent flying towards a rock and took the blow fully.

Kreik and Shana had disappeared. Illya looked over to Alyssa who was lying on the rock coughing up blood. Her arms and legs were broken.

"Where did he take her?", Illya asked her, her expression cold unlike she always was.

"To... fulfill... her... true... destiny... pandora... will... rise", Alyssa said and drew her last breath.

Illya fell to her knees. She had failed to rescue her little sister. No. She would not fail. She would get her back no matter what. As Kai fought for Hizuni, Illya would fight for Shana. No one would get in her way. Illya went back to Hizuni calling forward Asuza so she would take care of her.

A few minutes later the transport arrived and Asuza began tending to Hizuni's wounds. They waited for her to come back to her senses and Illya gave her a smile, it was a bit forced as she was containing the anger she felt towards herself for letting those people take her sister away.

"Kai has lost control Hizuni. He must think you are dead. Is there a way to bring him back to himself, otherwise the amount of magic he is using right now will break his body, the tension he's building up will kill him", Illya said. She knew this much as the same thing happened to her at some point and it happend to Shana as well not too long ago.
 Chevron 7 locke
07-20-2009, 1:52 PM
Above...someone is above. Power is above

Kai looked up from the combat drones he had just destroyed to see a dark figure fly by above with another more familiar figure slung across his/her shoulder.

Familiar. Very familiar. Wait...We know this one...Shana?

Kai looked down at the mage who was currently attempting to stand and he pointed at the figure who was slowly getting out of range.

Taking Shana away...Can't allow it. Lost Hizuni. Won't lose Shana. Kill him. KILL HIM NOW!

Kai pointed up at the figure who was now nearly out of sight.

"Make go up. Get me up and you will survive. Chase him. Kill him." Kai grunted angerly

The terrified Mage nodded and grabbed Kai, activated his flight magic and began to fly toward the figure who was carrying away Shana.

Get there soon...Teach them pain.

Transport

"Kai has lost control Hizuni. He must think you are dead. Is there a way to bring him back to himself, otherwise the amount of magic he is using right now will break his body, the tension he's building up will kill him."

Hizuni shook her head in fright. "I-I've never seen him like that. I don't think theres anyway to calm him down. The only way I can see him stopping is if he burns himself out."

She pointed at the rapidly retreating dark figure of the mage with Kai hanging from his back. "He's on the move again. I think he's using the mage's ability to fly to go after someone...or something."

She turned to Terranova. "You need to save him. I don't want him to die." she begged.
 Shana
07-20-2009, 3:28 PM
Kreik could notice Kai was coming after him.

"Foolish boy, the power you hold doesn't come near to that of Project K. I will teach you a lesson for your insolence", Kreik said as he pointed his rapier towards Kai and the mage.

"Burn with the flames of hell!", he said as a dark orb of power which gave off an aura of coldness and death. "Infinitum Inferno!".

A giant wave of dark flames raced through the sky directly towards Kai and the mage. The flame scorched everything in it's path. Shana was still unconcious on his shoulder. Kreik's power came from something else. It wasn't like the Vekta cartridge system, it was something else, something that boosted his magical power without the need of anything like an artifact. That was the power Lord Grier had given him and to build his ultimate power he needed project Pandora. And it seemed, Shana was the final piece of that puzzle.

"None can rival my speed. Witness my teleport ability!", Kreik said as he disappeared out of sight from between the flames.

A copy of Alyssa greeted Kreik on the ship he teleported to.

"It seems that faulted copy did her job well", Alyssa said.

"Indeed, let's go. Project P is underway", Kreik said as the ship raised deeper into hyperspace and disappeared from the multiverse.

===========

"Did you track that ship?", Commander Carrington asked.

"It's signature is pretty unique ma'am. We couldn't follow it", a mission control aidee said.

"I'm going down there. Kai needs to be stopped. I will have to do it. I won't let Illya risk herself again", Commander Carrington said. "Release limiter for S rank for me".

"Limiter released".

Commander Carrington teleported to the surface.

"Kai, come back to your senses. They have taken Shana but Hizuni is fine. We will find the people who took Shana. That's a promise", Commander Carrington said. It had been a while since anyone had seen her in her armor and with her staff in hand. She was probably one of the most powerful mages along with Illya and Juno, taking their powers far beyond the excepcional ranking mages. Carrington was a double S rank mage as was Illya. She was facing Kai in the event he still didn't recognize friend from foe, in which case she would be ready for him.
 Chevron 7 locke
07-20-2009, 3:48 PM
"None can rival my speed. Witness my teleport ability!"

Kai tried to grab at him but he teleported out incredibly fast, before he could even bring his arm around to sever the man's head he was gone. He screamed in rage in pain as the attack nailed him straight in his already badly wounded chest and sent him sailing toward the ground. He threw the mage up in the air as he hit the ground with a thud. The mage landed a few feet away

"Kai, come back to your senses. They have taken Shana but Hizuni is fine."

Fine...Hizuni is fine? Alive. Shana...Shana gone. Kill them.

"We will find the people who took Shana. That's a promise."

He slowly got back up to his feet and stared straight up at the sky. "Kill him. Kill him now. Rip him apart. Take his heart and eat it."

He shambled off toward the mage even as he felt sharp pains begin to go through his body.

He stood above the frightend man and pointed at the pendant which was still fused with his arm. "Fix it. Make way it was. Now."

The terrified mage nodded again and his pendant began to chime. "Curse removal..." Curse removal ready my lord." the pendant answered back.

The mage directed the flow of energy at the pendant which turned from it's cursed color back to the regular silver and black color under his skin.

He walked off toward the transport even as the magic in his system began to fade and his muscle mass began to shrink again and his intelligence began to return to his mind.

Shana...they took Shana...they took Shana away. I'll kill them. I'll rip them apart with this wondeful new form. I don't care if I die anymore. All that matters is either getting Shana back.

Or die trying.

He winced as the hole in his stomach began to bleed again as he walked past Hizuni and simply sat in the transport seat.

Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill them. Kill then.
 Shana
07-20-2009, 8:41 PM
Asuza moved towards Kai and initiated her healing magic. Slowly but surely, Kai's wound began to close. Asuza injected Kai with anesthetics so that he would feel less pain. Illya was with Hizuni. Her eyes bearing a sadness and a rage she could not contain. She didn't care if she had to go full drive and destroy the universe to get her back, it was at that moment that she finally understood why Kai felt the way he did.

"I will find Shana and get her back. I will destroy anyone that gets in my way", Illya said. "She's my sister, the only family I have left and no one will take her from me".

Commander Carrington sent a sympathetic look over to Illya, after all she was her friend. Terra then looked over to the monitor contacting Juno.

"What's the status of the Artifacts?", Terra asked.

"I've got one but Akira and Wolf went deeper into the temple. We split up to get them. I'm sure they'll be able to conclude this in just a few more minutes. How's things on the front?", Juno asked.

"Shana has been kidnapped. We are investigating at the moment", Terra said and Juno turned over to look at Illya through the monitors, she could tell the tears Illya had were of rage. She wanted to finish up as soon as possible and head out.

=========

Kriek entered the room. Lord Grier stood before a tank of water where the naked body of Shana was placed. On her chest a small artifact was shinning and giving off energy.

"How's the syncronization?", Kriek asked.

"It will be finished in a couple of hours", Lord Grier said. Shevlan entered the room followed by Alyssa.

"Once project Pandora is a success we'll be able to use the data to bring forth the Alphabet Projects, we'll be one step closer to project Z", Shevlan said.

"Indeed. Once project Z is underway, the ancients will rise once more and take control of this decaying multiverse and restore balance", Lord Grier said.

"With Pandora beside Z, we'll be able to govern the entire Federation", Alyssa said.

"Once Pandora is ready, we'll begin stage two", Lord Grier said as he left the room.
 Chevron 7 locke
07-20-2009, 9:01 PM
"I will find Shana and get her back. I will destroy anyone that gets in my way She's my sister, the only family I have left and no one will take her from me".

Even as Kai's brain filtered out every other word, that particular sentence managed to punch it's way through his rage filled mind.

He slowly turned and locked eyes with Captain Terranova and nodded his approval of her choice of words with blank expressionless eyes.

"Kill them. Kill them all. Rip them apart."

His eyes slowly locked onto the mage who was currently trying to close the wound in his chest.

"He knows something. He knew something when he flew toward them. He was familiar with the targets. He showed apprehension when flying toward them. His face bore suprise and shock when he flew toward them. He knows something about Shana."

Kai's eyes narrowed as the mage stared back at him with terror filled eyes.

"I...know something about that particular organization I'll admit. There's not that much too know about them. They are highly secretive. And as you saw they're members are highly trained in the magical arts. I fought one of them once...many years ago and I barely survived the encounter."

The mage shakily stood up. "I can provide you with information...I'll help you in any way I can...just keep him away from me!"

The mage pointed at Kai with a shaking finger and Kai's eyes flashed solid black once. "That boy is a demon in disguise...the look in his eyes earlier..."
 DrPhil2501
07-21-2009, 8:15 AM
Wolf's footsteps echoed through the stone corridor. It was very dimmly lit, but he could make out the unique patterns and symbols along the walls of the grey stone; a forgotten language used by the ancients.

He made a stop to a what looked like a dead end infront of him. But it could have been more than that; the unique circular shapes and symbols imbedded indicated it was a door. He pressed his hand against the symbol, and it glew like a blue neon light. The door slid open.

Wolf blinked twice when he saw the artifact ahead of him: glowing with its distinct aura. It seemed to be held by a pedastool, which sat on an altar. The alter seemed suspended in mid air, as down below there was nothing but darkness. The only way to reach the altar was to jump across. But Wolf knew there had to be mroe than that!

He pulled out his Revolver, and jumped across to the altar, which held a wide open floor. As his boots landed on the pavement, something fell out of the roof above him. The thing that crashed onto the floor appeared to be type of large pod. The pod suddenly began to move and mechanically transform: into a large assault droid.

This is a good time... he thought. He activated his device. The gem attached to his Revolver began to glow of a blue aura, which then encircled Wolf's body. Then his armor began to transform; It mechanically shifted the pieces together around his body, until most Wolf's body (aside from his head) was covered with mechanised Black Armor with wings. His Revolver had evolved itself into what appeared to be a gunblade.

"Its been a while... I hope it hasen't rusted..." he muttered. He launched himself to attack the droid...
 Shana
07-22-2009, 12:44 AM
After a few hours...

Lord Grier stood in the middle of the room. Shevlan, Alyssa and Kreik entered the room together.

"It is done my lord", Shevlan said. Lord Grier turned to face them.

"Well send her in", Lord Grier replied and focused his eyes on the door.

"Pandora, enter the room", Kreik said as a young woman entered.

(This is somewhat like what Shana looks like now but instead of blonde hair she has blue-ish hair and grey eyes: http://ui26.gamespot.com/1881/noelvermillion6_2.jpg)

Lord Grier walked towards her.

"What is your name young one?", Grier asked. The girl turned to face him. Her eyes lifeless.

"My name is Pandora, the executioner", the girl said.

"Excellent", Lord Grier turned away. "Take her to the Korealis multiverse and get the artifact for project Q, we no longer need the girl so if she falls to the enemy it's of no consequence. Just make sure she opens the container".

Shevlan nodded and left the room with everyone.

========

Illya had her eyes fixed upon a wrist band that Shana had given her. She suddenly had a bad feeling, as if something terrible had happened. A feeling tearing at her heart. She knew Shana wasn't dead but somehow she could feel her pain. This was making the anger and frustration in her to burn even more.

Asuza moved from Hizuni to Kai making sure they were fine. She approached Kai and tended the burns in his face diminishing the damage considerably.

"I will give you a remedy back in the Altaria, if you keep putting it on, it will not leave any scars alright?", she told Kai.

The mage was still there. Commander Carrington nodded at his plea.

"If you don't start talking, I will personally make sure Kai and Illya have their way with you. If you talk right now I might think about making you comfortable in a prison, far away from Kai and Illya", Commander Carrington said.
 Chevron 7 locke
07-22-2009, 1:10 AM
"I will give you a remedy back in the Altaria, if you keep putting it on, it will not leave any scars alright?"

Kai didn't answer. He simply stared blankly at the celling with expressionless eyes.

Hizuni turned toward Azuna. "Something's wrong with him. I've seen him angry, I''ve seen him sad and I've seen him happy. But I've never seen him like this. I think...something happend to his head when he saw that other girl taken."

She turned back toward Kai and patted him on the head. "Onii-san...you need to shrug it off Onii-san! Shrug it off!"

Outside the transport

"If you don't start talking, I will personally make sure Kai and Illya have their way with you. If you talk right now I might think about making you comfortable in a prison, far away from Kai and Illya."

The mage stared with fear in his eyes at Terranova and Kai before speaking again.

"This group...has been around for many years. And they've always operated in the utmost secrecy. There never left any witnesses to their crimes. They are one of the most highly developed organizations I've fought. They're agents are very highly trained and they have mastered very powerful spells...spells I would have not thought possible to learn....and they always spoke the word Pandora in reverance"

He looked at the two of them with the defiance returning to his eyes.

"They were the reason I began to collect the artifacts at such a young age. They attacked the city I lived in as a young man and left no witnesses...I was away at the time. And when I returned they had slaughtered everything."

The mage's voice grew softer and softer as he related his tale, and his eyes began to fill with hate.

"Even I can't match their power...I would do anything to kill them...anything."

Transport

Why can't I hear you anymore? Why can't I hear you anymore? Why can't I hear you anymore? Why don't you answer? Why don't you answer? Why don't you answer?

Kai was constantly transitting the message in his head to everyone in range, even if he didn't realize he was doing it. He had retreated into the darkest corner of his mind he could find to just try and get away from the pain he was feeling.

Where are you?
 CommanderQ
07-22-2009, 1:16 AM
Akira was following Wolf close behind, weapon at the ready.

They suddenly reached a small canyon, and Wolf jumped across it. Just in time for a small metal pad to fall nearby and transform into an assault droid.

"Its been a while... I hope it hasen't rusted..."

Akira moved fast, dropping to the ground and providing covering fire with his rifle. It managed to distract the droid's fire, sending thousands of rounds in his direction. A stray bullet ricocheted off the wall and struck him in the arm, just in the point where his armor curved with his shoulder-pad, the one vulnerability.

He didn't notice it at first, but when he noticed that he couldn't move his right arm as well, and the blood spilling over into his rifle, the pain came.

Akira grabbed his shoulder for a quick moment.

"What luck....."

He ignored the pain and continued firing.
 Shana
07-23-2009, 9:55 PM
Where are you?

Pandora could hear a voice in her head somehow. She dismissed it quickly but a feeling suddenly came over her. Is this... sadness?, she thought to herself.

Shevlan looked over to her.

"Lady Pandora, is everything alright?", Shevlan asked.

"Everything is fine", Pandora said as she tried once again to shake off the feeling. All of a sudden she grabbed her head. A pain suddenly overtook her for a moment.

Kai... Illya... Korealis, it was Shana's voice that cried out, hoping to be heard. Kreik looked over and knelt beside Pandora.

"Lady Pandora, focus!", Kreik said.

The pain stopped. Pandora looked up at both of them.

"Deploy our units. Seize the laboratory", Pandora said.

"Yes, milady", Kreik said and the ship started to lower drones into the surface of the planet.

===========

Illya was still in her dark place when all of a sudden the voice came to her mind.

Kai... Illya... Korealis.

"Shana!", Illya said and turned over to Kai, to see if he had heard her voice as well. It sounded distant but it clearly suggested what their next target was. Illya's heart was even more wounded at the sound of her voice, as it seemed like she was in terrible pain.
 Chevron 7 locke
07-23-2009, 10:11 PM
Kai... Illya... Korealis

Kai's head instantly shot up when he heard Shana's voice shout out in his head. She wanted to be heard and she was doing a good job of it.

He saw that Terranova was looking at him and he nodded his head in agreement. He had heard her as well. And he planned to get her back, To hell with asking Permission to go. There would be weeks of inquiries and questions...Not enough time for all that.

She needs help. I don't care if I destroy the entire academy. Shana will be coming back alive and unharmed.

He nodded and turned toward Hizuni. There was still a chance to get her back now that he knew the location of her next target.

"Grab the mage and demand that he tell you where his ship is. Tell him if he doesn't start talking I will kill him. Slowly and very painfully."

Hizuni nodded and ran off toward the mage who was under heavy guard by two drones.

Kai turned to Terranova and nodded his head.

"I don't care if you try to stop us. I'll fight carrington herself I need to. I refuse to abandon anyone to those...people. You can either spend weeks waiting for a rescue mission to be approved...or you can do what I plan to do...and steal a ship. A fast ship to be fair."

He grinned a feral grin as Hizuni ran back up.

"The mage says the ship is located half a mile away from the transport. He hid it under a destroyed building. It's slightly faster then that ship up in orbit but it's much smaller. It can barely hold three people."

Kai turned back to her.

"What will it be Captain? If you will not join us then I will be forced to bring along the mage. And I would much rather not do that with the condition he is in right now."

I'm coming for you. Kai thought.
 Shana
07-23-2009, 10:36 PM
Illya looked over to Terra.

"Terra, I'm going. See if you can follow us to Korealis. Do yourself a favor, forget about the red tape and follow me. I'm bringing the house down again", Illya said and walked over to Kai.

"Let's go", She told Kai waiting for him to stand up and lead her to the mage's ship.

Commander Carrington simply nodded and looked over at the intercom.

"Prepare for immediate departure to Korealis. Extract Captain Aiko and her squad", Terra said.
 Chevron 7 locke
07-23-2009, 11:13 PM
"Let's go."

Kai nodded and then turned to Hizuni and smiled briefly. "I know I just got to see you again...but there is something that I-...we must attend to. I promise I'll come back soon."

Hizuni nodded and then threw her arms around his neck. "I'll see you soon Onii-san...but before you go...why do you care so much about this girl?"

"Because...she freed me from the nightmares...and I can finally sleep soundly again. Ask Captain Aiko when you get the chance. She'll have more time to tell you the whole story."

Kai gently got out of her grasp and turned toward Captain Terranova.

"Captain. If you'll follow me. We should leave at once."

Kai turned and began to jog toward where the mage's ship was hidden.

"They were the reason I began to collect the artifacts at such a young age. They attacked the city I lived in as a young man and left no witnesses...I was away at the time. And when I returned they had slaughtered everything."

He doesn't deserve sympathy...he doesn't deserve it...but he lost everything...at least I managed to get Hizuni back in the end...but he lost everything.

Kai shoook his head in anger as he contined jogging. He would deal with that particular problem later.
 DrPhil2501
07-24-2009, 2:52 AM
((We are inside the temple, Commander :p ))

Wolf was thrown back as the Droid tossed him aside. But Wolf hadn't given up yet.

"I'm getting abit rusty... I better view this as a form of exercise..." He thought. He began charging his energy.

"Dark Bomb..." he muttered. His device began to glow with a dark purple aura. Dark Bomb, ready. Stand-by.

He jumped in the air; his fist was engulfed with dark energy while he was in mid-air. As he landed, he slammed his fist into the floor. Dark-purple electrical currents surged from his hand directly to the large battle droid. The droid was dismantled in seconds.

Wolf breathed a sigh, as he walked over to the pedastool and grabbed the artifact which was floating in mid air. He put it in pouch attached to his belt. He stared back at Akira.

"You alrite kid? Your shoulder looks pretty bad."
 Shana
07-24-2009, 9:00 PM
Isara went for the radio and contacted Wolf, Juno and Akira.

"Wrap it up guys, we have another pressing situation. Shana's been kidnapped. We've received word from Commander Carrington, we're heading for Korealis. So grab that last artifact and get in your transport on the double", Isara said.

======

Illya got inside the mage's ship and entered the coordinates to Korealis.

"I need to ask you a favor Kai", Illya said. "If it comes down to fighting Shana... I will do it, please don't interfere with my fight unless I die. She's my sister, my only family, my blood. I will not let these people take her away from me. I am sure she'll come back to me".
 Chevron 7 locke
07-24-2009, 9:53 PM
"If it comes down to fighting Shana... I will do it, please don't interfere with my fight unless I die. She's my sister, my only family, my blood. I will not let these people take her away from me. I am sure she'll come back to me".

Kai nodded whilse still working some of the controls on the ship's status board. He was trying to figure out the weapons systems.

"Don't worry. My battle is with the people who took her. They need to learn that what they did will lead to their deaths."

Kai shook his head in an attempt to get rid of the voice in his head before turning to Terranova.

"Captain. Do you...feel sorry for the mage? Knowing that the only reason he sought the artifacts was to avenge his family when these people attacked the city. I can't help but...feel sorry for him. Knowing that he lost everyone...but I managed to keep Hizuni at least."

He banged his head against the wall.

I never used to think like this. I never used to feel sorry for my enemies. Why? Why do I feel sorry for the man who took everything from me? Why do I feel the need to forgive him?
 Shana
07-26-2009, 1:23 AM
Illya looked at Kai with a frown.

"I can't lie that I do feel a bit sorry for him. He had everything taken away from him but I can not condone the fact that he chose the same path that those who did it to him. He chose the path of revenge, but when you affect others and give them suffering, aren't you becoming the same thing you want to destroy? Evil only brings more evil. Killing only brings more killing", Illya said. "It's not a sin to want to do justice, but if it means becoming a monster... is it really worth it to sink that low, only to find your adversary and see yourself reflected in him?"
 Chevron 7 locke
07-26-2009, 1:55 AM
"Evil only brings more evil. Killing only brings more killing. It's not a sin to want to do justice, but if it means becoming a monster... is it really worth it to sink that low, only to find your adversary and see yourself reflected in him?"

Kai nodded.

"You do make some good points, I will grant you that. But how do you know that the artifacts did not corrupt him? He had no one to help him...to get the artifacts away from him before they had established their hold on him. He had no help. From anyone."

He turned toward her with a thoughtful look on his face.

"If Shana were to attack you...and you were on the very brink of death with no chance of survival...and there was no chance of her coming back...would you hate me if I killed her before she could land the killing blow? Or if I lost control and killed her...would you hate me?"

His eyes narrowed dangerously.

"Would she hate me if I was forced to kill you through some unforseen consequence of the battle we are going to fight in a few hours?"
 SkywalkerRules
07-26-2009, 9:44 AM
((Okay. This is my first time doing this. Please correct me if I'm doing anything wrong, and I'll try my best to change it...))

Reina Wu walked the planet Planet Sigmund. She wanted to find something to do, and places to see. As an explorer, she wanted to look for adventure... excitment... a job.

She sighed. "Blasted life. Blasted planet! This doesn't look like it has anything! Stupid, stupid--"

Suddenly, Reina stumbled upon a temple. She raised her eyebrows. "Hm. Dosen't look like much, but I wonder what's inside." Before she stepped inside, she asked herself. "Wait. Do I really want to see what dangers lie ahead?" Reina had a big grin on her face. "Heck yeah!!"

And without thinking, the young woman ran inside.
 DrPhil2501
07-27-2009, 1:18 AM
"Wrap it up guys, we have another pressing situation. Shana's been kidnapped. We've received word from Commander Carrington, we're heading for Korealis. So grab that last artifact and get in your transport on the double"

"Copy that..." Wolf replied back in the ear piece. He deactivated his armor and glanced back at Akira. "We'll have to grab the third one before the dropship flies off without us."

After going through a similar phase; facing off against another Guardian droid and extracting the artifact, Wolf and Akira were heading straight for the exit... Until they spotted someone walking through the passage.

It was too dark to make out what was ahead. His fingers itched to grasp his revolver, incase it was a threat. As the figure walked closer, Wolf could make the outline of a girl who seemed innocent enough.

"...You're with FTSS?" he queried.
 CommanderQ
07-27-2009, 2:23 AM
((Hey Phantom, I knew we were in the temple...it was my choice of words, I meant Casm, not canyon, my bad still:) ))

"You alrite kid? Your shoulder looks pretty bad."

Akira stood, trying his best to get the sling of his rifle over his shoulder.

"It's okay, nothing serious..."

That was a lie, Akira knew it. The shot, after entering, had bounced from his shoulder to probably somewhere in his chest, inevitably hitting one of the main arteries. That would explain why the blood was beginning to clog his armor.

Akira still felt he could make it back. There, he would get assistance.

Wolf received a message, and he quickly complied with orders, grabbing the artifact, and they left the temple. But not before running into someone on their way out.

"...You're with FTSS?"

Akira's hand tightened around the grip of his rifle. He hoped this girl was not an enemy, they'd had enough fighting already...that and he couldn't move his wounded arm.

"Identify yourself...immediately."
 Shana
07-27-2009, 9:44 AM
"You do make some good points, I will grant you that. But how do you know that the artifacts did not corrupt him? He had no one to help him...to get the artifacts away from him before they had established their hold on him. He had no help. From anyone."

"You could see it in his eyes when he told his story. If he was corrupted by anything, it was his own hatred. Being all alone also didn't help the situation. But we always have a choice when we try to decide, there's always the quick choice and the right choice", Illya said.

"If Shana were to attack you...and you were on the very brink of death with no chance of survival...and there was no chance of her coming back...would you hate me if I killed her before she could land the killing blow? Or if I lost control and killed her...would you hate me?"

"If I'm about to die and there's no sign of her coming back, then she's never coming back and her soul's already gone. If you have to kill her, then I will ask you to kill me too. My purpose in this world is her. Without her, there's no point for me to go on. You always have a drive in life. For me it's her, my little sister. I have no one else. If I lose her... life is worthless", Illya said.

"Would she hate me if I was forced to kill you through some unforseen consequence of the battle we are going to fight in a few hours?"

"That won't happen, because I trust you. Besides, Shana is too kind hearted to harbor any hatred. Believe me, there's not an ounce of hate in that girl", Illya said smiling to herself.

========

"Lady Pandora, there's a transport heading here", Alyssa reported walking over to Pandora who was standing on a hill overlooking the city.

"Yes, I know", Pandora replied with a solemn face.

"It's that fool's ship, only that kind of vessel can be that fast, and there aren't that many around since we destroyed that planet", Kreik said.

"Leave them be, let them come. Lord Grier said we should have fun this time", Shevlan said as Kreik and Alyssa went on their way to the labs. Shevlan stood over by Pandora.

"Are you experiencing anything out of the ordinary?", Shevlan asked.

"No", Pandora said.

Shevlan looked at her through the corner of his eyes, he did not face her.

"You think you can buy Kreik and Alyssa enough time?", Shevlan asked.

"Of course", Pandora said.

"Alright then, I leave it all to you Lady Pandora", Shevlan said as he disappeared in a black cloud.
 Ping
07-27-2009, 9:50 AM
((My first time doing this. If I do anything wrong, let me know))

At the Colony, Captain Aiko spotted a young man who looked like he was in his early twenties step out of a transport. He was wearing a conical straw hat, and a large black coat that hung down to his ankles. He also had a large scar going down the left side of his face. He had a jade ring tied to his hat with a red string. The man walked toward the captain.

"My name is Xi Ming. I'm from what you would call Unregulated Planet #97. I heard that I needed to be sent as a reinforcement somewhere?"

"You're going to be sent to meet with some of our mages at a place called Korealis, but you'll need to be quick if you don't want to be left behind," replied the captain.

Xi Ming nodded. "How quick will I have to be?"

"Very quick. Like I said before, you'll need to get there fast if you don't want to be left behind."

Xi Ming then turned away and headed back to the transport.

"Wait! You haven't been briefed on the mission yet," Aiko called out.

"I'll figure it out once I get there. I have to be quick, so I don't have time for any briefing."

And with that, the new FTSS member flew away toward Korealis.
 Chevron 7 locke
07-27-2009, 10:15 AM
((Alright, that was a good first post Ma Ping. But controlling another character is not allowed. I think Shana might allow it though. Not really sure.))

"Believe me, there's not an ounce of hate in that girl."

I highly doubt that. Everyone has an inner darknes. It just takes the right kind of torment to bring it out.

Kai looked out the window at the ground which was getting closer and closer. Three figures...two of them heading away leaving the third unprotected. Take out the first two.

He nodded at Terranova as he walked over the hatch and pulled it open. "If you'll excuse me Captain, I believe that I have something to take care of."

Kai lept out of the open hatched and activated his own flight magic. At first he was worried that it would have gone dull from lack of use but that didn't seem to be the case.

He landed behind the two figures and watched as they entered some kind of building. It's purpose was unknown to Kai and truth be told, He really didn't care. He had other things on his mind.

"Dark Guardian activate."

The pendant flashed once. "Designation Dark Guardian does not exist. Please use the correct name in future use of this device."

What?

"What is your designation?"

"Device designated as Light Guardian. Due to corruption by a curse, device known as Light guardian lost control of circutry and was forced into dormancy while the curse took control of all functions. All traces of the curse have been removed. Default circuts coming back online."

"Alright...Light Guardian setup."

The device chimed once and then took the shape of his familiar sword and Kai quickly looked on as the two figures finally looked back and noticed him.

That's not good.
 SkywalkerRules
07-27-2009, 12:27 PM
"...You're with FTSS?" he queried.

"Identify yourself...immediately."

Reina was now in full view of some strangers. She cleared her throat.

"Um... hi. My name's Reina Wu. I, uh... I just came here to see what this Temple is all about. Plus, I don't know any... FTSS you're talkin' about." The young woman smiled. "So... what's a bunch of nice people like yourselves doing in here?"

She didn't know what was going on, but Reina really hoped they wouldn't open fire on her.
 CommanderQ
07-27-2009, 12:34 PM
"Um... hi. My name's Reina Wu. I, uh... I just came here to see what this Temple is all about. Plus, I don't know any... FTSS you're talkin' about. So... what's a bunch of nice people like yourselves doing in here?"

"Reina Wu?"

That answered the question, she was a civilian, and therefore nothing to worry about. He lowered his rifle with difficulty. Akira also noticed now that he couldn't move his fingers, and he held his shoulder tighter, as the blood was becoming more frequent, he'd have to get back to the ship soon.

"So, you were just exploring? Well, you should be more careful, you just walked into a Federation Operational Zone, otherwise, we just finished up a mission, a rather dangerous one. Had you come earlier, there's no telling what could've happened."

He walked a few steps forward, "What do you mean you don't know of the FTSS?"
 SkywalkerRules
07-27-2009, 1:06 PM
"So, you were just exploring? Well, you should be more careful, you just walked into a Federation Operational Zone, otherwise, we just finished up a mission, a rather dangerous one. Had you come earlier, there's no telling what could've happened."

Reina nodded, understanding the situation. But she didn't know she was in the middle of a Federation Operation Zone.

He walked a few steps forward, "What do you mean you don't know of the FTSS?"

The young girl shrugged. "Uh... I guess I never payed much attention to government things..."
 DrPhil2501
07-28-2009, 1:15 AM
"Uh... I guess I never payed much attention to government things..."

Wolf started to get impatient. "We dont have time to explain. This is no place for a civilian like yourself; its too dangerous."

He stared back at Akira. "We have to reach the drop ship, before more droids swarm the area outside the temple." he stated. He glanced back at Reina; they couldnt just leave her behind.

"I'm sorry, but we arent given alot of options here: you're gonna have to come with us, or else this entire place will become hunting ground against the three of us."
 Shana
07-29-2009, 12:45 PM
Kreik and Alyssa turned around to see Kai standing behind them.

"Just in time", Kreik said pointing his rapier at him. "Carry on Alyssa, this won't take long".

Alyssa grinned and then left the scene entering the building.

"Well, I guess congratulations are in order, you finally defeated that piece of trash. You know how I know? That hate inside you, I can feel it. But then again he wasnt really that powerful to begin with, he was weak, too weak. And judging from the looks of it, you didn't kill him which makes you weaker than him. Don't you realize the only way to save people is to destroy the root of the problem? It's like this, take war for example, it is only natural that one kills the enemy soldiers but also their wives, children, relatives, everyone so that hatred is not harbored and stop the chance of that hatred excalating into conflict in the future. What makes you think the mage won't escape and come to bother you again? How about this time, instead of just killing your sister, he kills all your new friends?".

Kreik smirked at the sight of Kai.

"Now that the curse has been lifted from your device, I am interested to know how far you can go. I won't kill you today, I have a feeling you and I are destined to fight. No other has proven to be a worthy adversary. Show me your strength!", Kreik said as he teleported to Kai's side and activated his magic.

"Lightning Strike!", Kreik yelled as bolts of lightning shot towards Kai.

===============

Illya settled down the ship on the cliff overlooking the laboratory. She stepped out and saw a young woman of gray hair standing before her. Even with these little differences, she was able to tell the one before her was Shana.

"Shana?", Illya asked her.

"I am Pandora, the executioner. You must be Captain Terranova, the legendary enforcer who at the age of 9 performed a full drive attack and stopped a powerful mage who had been a former agent of the Federation", Pandora said. "I... feel something strange when I see you. I can't supress this girl as much as I try. And so I will proceed to kill you before she can come out. That way, her hands will be drenched in your blood."

Illya readied her staff.

"You know inside your heart you don't want to do this. I know because it's Shana's heart. Even now, with all the pain she must be feeling, she is still fighting against you. You will not win the fight, not against her", Illya said.

Pandora smirked and launched herself towards Illya locking her sword against her staff. Illya then realized Queen's Heart had transformed into the sword, it wasn't the staff that Shana always used.

A new form perhaps?, Illya thought to herself but kept her mind on the battle. Illya was sent flying backwards and stopped herself. She binded Pandora and looked over at her.

"Holy Light Buster!", Illya said and fired towards Pandora who broke the binds just in time to escape.

=========

Juno ran inside the temple to look for Wolf and Akira and found both of them with a civilian girl.

"Let's go boys, take the girl with you, it's not safe here, we'll have the federation take care of her once we're finished in Korealis. Can you fight girl?", Juno asked.
 Chevron 7 locke
07-29-2009, 12:59 PM
"Now that the curse has been lifted from your device, I am interested to know how far you can go. I won't kill you today, I have a feeling you and I are destined to fight. No other has proven to be a worthy adversary. Show me your strength!"

"You wish to see my strength? You wish to see the power that I now hold? Fine. It's going to be the last thing you'll ever see."

Kai looked down at his pendant which was glowing with a soft silver light.

Theres no way I'll be able to match him in my current form. One of us will die this day and It won't be me.

"Berserker form activate."

Kai's hair shot back down to his shouler and his eyes turned a solid silver color instead of the red color he was used to. His muscles expanded to five times their normal mass.

He stared at the fencer with calm, fearless eyes.

I never had this much power...not even when I lost control. Would it be so bad if I lost control? Unleashed every bit of power I had? No...not yet.

"The biggest Mistake you made...was leaving me alive at the colony. You should have killed me when you had the chance."

"Lightning Strike!"

"Cannon mode! Infinty shot!"

Kai's sword shifted into it's cannon form and fired just as the lightning attack was about to hit him. The shot went straight through and nearly hit the fencer who jumped back out of the way.
 SkywalkerRules
07-29-2009, 4:34 PM
"I'm sorry, but we arent given alot of options here: you're gonna have to come with us, or else this entire place will become hunting ground against the three of us."

Reina nodded. "Sure. I'll come with you guys." She was confused as to what was going on. But she had to stay calm, no matter the situation.

"Let's go boys, take the girl with you, it's not safe here, we'll have the federation take care of her once we're finished in Korealis. Can you fight girl?", Juno asked.

The young woman nodded hesitately. "Um... yeah. I can fight." She smiled nervously.
 CommanderQ
07-29-2009, 7:13 PM
"Let's go boys, take the girl with you, it's not safe here, we'll have the federation take care of her once we're finished in Korealis."

Akira moved forward, "Okay, let's move!"

He grabbed Reina by the arm to get her moving at their pace.

Which was a bad idea. He used his bad arm to do the grabbing.

Akira immediately recoiled and gasped, holding his injured arm as it began to throb again. What was he thinking, doing that?

"Sorry...."

He instead used his other arm to motion for her to follow.
 SkywalkerRules
07-30-2009, 3:15 PM
After she was grabbed by the man, Reina ran as fast as she could too. These guys looked like they meant business. So in order for her not to get yelled at, Reina followed.

Suddenly, she could see that the man's arm was hurt. Badly. "Sorry...."

Reina nodded. "It's okay. Are you gonna be all right, sir?"
 CommanderQ
07-30-2009, 3:26 PM
"It's okay. Are you gonna be all right, sir?"

Akira looked at his arm and then back at Reina.

"I.....I....I think I'll be fine...just gotta make it back...oh, and don't sir me, I'm not an officer."

He quickened his pace, despite his injury.
 DrPhil2501
07-31-2009, 8:26 AM
As they caught up with Juno, the four of them reached the exit and breathed the outside air. The dropship was just ahead.

"We got what we came for; now lets get off this rock of a planet." he holstered his gun and walked across the field filled with broken battle droids. He stepped onto the ramp of the ship, and sat in one of the buckled seats.
 Shana
08-01-2009, 3:37 AM
Juno waited on the transport so everyone would strap in. Once they had done so the transport docked inside the Altaria and went full speed towards Korealis.

"We are to provide support to everyone on the labs and stop any force that tries to take the artifacts inside. Remember hostages have priority", Juno said and looked towards Reina. "We might need your help, for now we'll just make you a federation temporary agent, follow Wolf and Akira very closely".

===========

Kreik looked over at Kai and smirked.

"Was that supposed to impress me? I could practicaly blocked that with my pinky", Kreik said as he began charging up his attack. His body was giving off an infernal aura, pure darkness, the kind that felt like your soul would leave your body by simply looking at it.

"Hope your ready for this, don't disappoint me", Kreik said. "Demonic Blaze!"

A pentagram was formed in the sky and several arrow shaped orbs began to rain from it giving off the same kind of aura that Kreik was.

"Watch it, since it's poison. It weakens your linker core, you know what it is right? That part of you that allows you to fuel the magic", Kreik said.

===============

Pandora looked over at Illya and grinned.

"That kind of blast won't have any effect on me. You got anything else?", Pandora asked her with clear sarcasm in her voice.

Illya took a step back.

"It's that time then... Buster form", Illya said and her device confirmed.

"Buster three!", Illya said and 4 device clones appeared over her.

"Holy Light...", Illya said as she prepared it. Pandora simply smirked and launched herself towards her but she was suddenly stopped. Pandora realized at that moment that it wasn't because she was binded. Her body simply would not move.

I won't let you hurt Illya, Pandora heard in her head, it was Shana now that had joined the battle.

Why do you do this? Why do you resist? These people will turn their backs on you, just like they did to me. Nothing is left in the multiverse but death to all who oppose us, Pandora said in her head.

I don't know your story, but killing innocents is not the way. Even if you seek revenge, aren't you turning into exactly what you are fighting against? What's the point if you loose yourself?, Shana said.

But... I... I didn't want this... I didn't want to be evil... but I just don't know any other way, Pandora said.

Then let me help you, allow me to help you, we can do this, together, Shana replied.

How can I know I can trust you?, Pandora asked.

Have a little faith ok?, Shana said and Pandora grinned, her expression softened when doing this.

Alright, you have my trust, and my power will add to yours as unison, Pandora said.

And I welcome it, Shana said.

"Buster!", Illya said effectively hitting Pandora and sending her flying back. Illya stood there for a moment and ran over to find Shana's body on the ground, her form once again her own. Illya took her in her arms and lifted her.

Kai, Shana is safe, I'll be there to help you in a moment, Illya said in her head so Kai would hear.
 Ping
08-01-2009, 9:25 AM
After his journey through space, Xi Ming landed at Korealis. Hope I didn't miss the party, he thought. Just as he stepped out of the transport, he saw a shape in the sky - looked like a pentagram to him - appear for a few moments and then disappear. Looks like I haven't missed the party after all. Ming then ran off toward where the shape used to be.
 Chevron 7 locke
08-01-2009, 10:13 AM
(( Ma ping. I don't think you were supposed to get here this fast. I thought you were heading there with Shana's crew. And I'd like it if you stayed out of this battle."

"Was that supposed to impress me? I could practicaly blocked that with my pinky"

Kai narrowed his eyes and growled deep in his throat. His pendant began to flash rapidly.

"I won't let you hurt...some of the people that I've started to care about so much...I don't know why I'm starting to care...but I am."

The pendant began to fuse with his arm and he shouted in pain as it fully merged.

His eyes turned a solid black color and his muscles expanded to ten times their normal mass as his hair turned silver and went down past his waist. A wave of Dark Magic covered him as he continued to transform.

"Demonic Blaze!"

The wave of magic that was covering Kai took the opportunity to blast out from his body in a shockwave that leveled everything within a mile of the battle and disipated the attack that was heading for him before it could hit.

Kreik was sent flying through the air and he slammed into the labratory walls and was being pushed hard enough against them he was leaving an imprint on the walls.

Kai grinned a demonic grin that sent shivers down Kreik's back.

And the next thing he knew Kai was right left to him. Attempting to pull his arms off.

Kai could hear the bones snapping in protest as he contined to pull as hard as he could.

Finally growing tired of the fun he was having, Kai simply grabbed him and threw him face first into the wall and then let his unmoving body hit the floor.

Out cold. Kill the other one

Kai, Shana is safe, I'll be there to help you in a moment.

One down. Kill it when you see it. Going after the other one. Kai transmited back.

He ran into the Labratory after the other one.
 Ping
08-01-2009, 11:08 AM
((Well, my character did go personally, if you read my earlier post. I can delete my post if you want.))
 Chevron 7 locke
08-01-2009, 11:32 AM
((No! I thought you were traveling with the others, I wasn't aware that your character had his own ship. But I would appreciate if you would stay out of the battle.))
Page: 4 of 5