Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Team Hssiss, A new, open modding Team

Page: 1 of 1
 Canderis
12-20-2008, 10:18 AM
ANYONE CAN JOIN AGAIN
Now unlke most new modding teams we already have some members, but not enough.
If you want to join sign up on our fourms and post an app! You will not be counted as a member untill then!
MEMBERS
Our current member list includes:
HK-42- Admin
LordRevan999-Admin
hariii- project leader
yatsuke- Project leader
darth andrez-project leader
Lord of Hunger-Lead Storyline consultant
darthme-Lead dialog writer
mandalore-Basics leader
Star Admiral-Lead Scripter
timelord-Lead Debugger/beta master
TriggerGod-lead modeler
whatthehell-member
Cyberevan-member
Gob.Demo.Master-member

Our WIPS
Team Hssiss's mods in progress include:
Rescue on the Harbinger
This mod will be a 2 or mabey 3 module story line addon for the bigining of TSL. Well basicly you runaround doing varrious odd jobs and then you get the message about the sith and stuff and are told not to go near the medical bay untill further notice. You get a message saying you need t report to the medical bay for a checkup. On your way there some republic soildiers go running past and go into the medical room and lock the door you walk up twards the door and hear some noises, like someone being fried. Next thing you know the door is blown off and sion comes out and chuckes you against the wall. You then take control of T3-M4, HK-47 and Jolee Bindo. You need to fight past a bunch of "corrupt republic soildiers" and some, but not meny, sith assasions. The Jolee Bindo holds off sion while HK and T3 rescue the exile, who is almost dead. Sion kills the Jolee and chaces after you. You make it to the ebon hawk and sions ship fires on you almost distroying HK-47 and dammaging t3. Then the normal bigining starts.

Ryloth/ansion
Welcome to the Ryloth Planet Mod blog, for Knights of the Old Republic 1. This will add modules, a new sith, a battle, merchant, custom loadscreens, and more. More details will be released when construction starts since I'm in planning stages right now, and will be helping with another planet mod by LordofHunger(Anoth Planet). Once I get everything else ready I will create a thread at lucasforums for discussion. I'm going to need some help most with some custom skins including a dark side skin of a Jedi on Dantoonie and some module reskins. Also once I get some screenshots up soon so expect some things. I will have plenty of time to work on the since its christmas break. Wish me luck!

Screen shots at: http://rylothplanet.blogspot.com/)

I'll add them to this forum later. I dont have time right now.

Canderous's Glory
THIS IS FOR K1
I am currently working on a mod called Canderous's Glory. In this mod you will journey to the planet Mandalore apon request of the Mandalorian Clan Secretary Chief because the previous mandalore's armor had been found and they wanted Canderous to become their new Mandalore. There will be 4 new modules and a new set of armor and a new party member over riding Canderous. There will be an extension to koriban as well that you can only access after the quest. also a new helmet will be modeled by DLX for this mod Currently done: I have finished most of the new mandalorian city but a dialog script has been having problems. I have also made Revan's Destroyed flagship except ive been having a problem with a box not spawning. The Helmet by DLX has been compleated Most of the new armors have been compleated.
Since the begining of this mod there has been alot of more ideas and stuff that is going to be added to the finished work.insted of 4 new modules there will be alot more. The new party member is going to be a Mandalorian with force sensitive abilitys. You will have to do a quest inorter to get the jedi abilitys. PEOPLE: can you post your favorate color and or color you would like to see a set of mandalorian armor be. I need this information to make more armor for the mod. PLEASE BE SPECIFIC!

Uniting the Jedi
This mod is for TSL
This mod takes place after you beat Darth Treia on malachor only is Revan was lightside and you are lightside!! Storyline: Treia tells you that the "last of the jedi" are in a special accademy used by and known to little on *****(planat name will be added later)You and the remaining party members that are alive go to Telos after the distruction of Malachor and meet up with Carth and Bastila and discuss the events of Malachor. You then tell them of the accademy on *****.Carth and Bastila join your party. You leave on the ebon hawk and go serch for the accademy. When you enter the accademy you are taken to the leader of it.You tell him the events that took place recently and you astablish a new counsil. You leave bastila incharge of the new jedi order and go off to serch for Revan. THE END

The Silence
Sins of the Republic - Part I - The Silence

(This series introduces a brand new Dark Side faction, realistic economics for the Republic, and new planets for your NaviComputer. I plan on having it compatible with all three restoration projects (TSLRP, M4-78, and TSLCR), and the Jedi Temple mod. If a patch is made to allow USM to be compatible with the restoration projects, I will also strive to make it compatible with USM as well.

I also just changed the plot theme recently: Part of the philosophical aspect of the storyline to get Light Siders to question their support for the Republic and Dark Siders to question their blatant disregard of the stability it provides. The Republic, in the storyline, has been gradually adopting more totalitarian methods to keep its main holdings aka the Core Worlds in line. Part of this reason is the secret influence of the Genoharadin, but also out of fear that the Republic will eventually collapse out of the damage caused by the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War.)

Plot: After dealing with GO-TO and the Bounty Hunters, the Exile is confronted by Jas Cusech at the Nar Shaddaa Landing Pad. Cusech, a human representative from the Republic Intelligence Ministry, has a request for the Exile: Acquire an item from a bank account on the Core World Ator. In exchange for this task, Cusech will use his connections within the Senate to get the bounty on Jedi removed (if Dark Side, Cusech promises money).

The Exile and her (or his) companions travel to Ator, and arrive at the Ator branch of the Bank of the Republic. They are given a briefcase and leave to meet their contact. However, they unwittingly hand off the briefcase to a Dark Jedi posing as the Republic contact. Worse still, they are arrested by the Republic Military.

Fortunately, Cusech arrives to get them out of this mess. He reluctantly informs them that the briefcase contained failed Republic plans for a new Star Forge, which would supply enough resources to restart the Republic's ailing economy (but failed because the Republic scientists did not understand the Force and how to combine it with technology like the Rakata). Irregardless of the failure of the designs, the Republic does not want anyone else trying to build such a station, and Cusech claims that the Republic intends to destroy the plans. The Exile agrees to recover the plans (if Dark Side, Cusech promises triple his original offer).

By asking around, the Exile finds out the identity of the Dark Jedi: Arscat Nhal, a member of the Hand of Silence (a group of deadly assassins/Sith wannabes who derive, or think they do, their teachings from the works of the earliest Sith Lords Ajunta Pall, Karness Murr, and XoXaan). Nhal intends to sell the plans to the Ator Sales and Exchange Syndicate, another front company for the Exchange, in exchange for the Gate of XoXaan, a relic buried on Ator that links to an artificial dimension containing the spirit of XoXaan. The Exile and his/her party find the excavation site, and wipe out both the Exchange force and the Hand of Silence. Upon his death, Nhal reveals that the Hand wanted a relic inside of the Gate called the Silence. Also, the Gate's Dark Side energy calls to the Exile (regardless of alignment) and he/she goes in.

The new scene is the Battle of Malachor on the Exile's Republic Hammerhead Cruiser. He/she is there with two fellow Jedi Crusaders and the ship's Captain. Bao-Dur walks in and says that “it” is ready. The Exile nods and the Iridonian runs out. Moments later, there is chaos as the Mass Shadow Generator is activated and hundreds of ships are pulled into the gravity well. The Exile falls to the floor, and an uncanny light appears in his/her chest that flows into one of the Crusaders. The Exile is now powerless and beaten senseless by the Crusader, who is now covered in a black cloak and a bone mask....

Later, the Exile wakes up and explores this dream world of a ship. Everything is silent. There is no one there. Except a humanoid female in black robes carrying a saber staff. XoXaan. The Exile has numerous questions, and a lonely XoXaan answers them all. The ancient Sith Lady explains her history: that she claimed immortality while Ajunta Pall and Karness Muur were eventually undone by their respective prized objects (the Blade and the Muur Talisman) and even when she allowed others like Tulak Hord and Marka Ragnos to claim the title of Dark Lord of the Sith, she was worship as a Goddess until the rise of Naga Sadow. The young revolutionary was a threat to her, so she hid away in this pocket dimension, abandoning her body to Korriban's deserts. XoXaan also makes the claim that there is no Light Side or Dark Side of the Force, that the Force is independent of morality and that the Exile must make his/her decisions based on his/her conscience, as XoXaan did when she joined the Dark Jedi.

Eventually, the corrupted Crusader appears, alongside Visas Marr (who is actively serving him). The Exile asks who the Crusader is and XoXaan replies that he is the Exile's lost half and now calls himself Darth Nihilus. The Exile claims that Nihilus is beyond his/her power, but XoXaan replies that Nihilus is but an empty shell that constantly needs to be filled and that stopping Visas Marr from filling that shell will render him less than nothing. Here the Exile either persuades Visas to join him/her or kill her, and either way Nihilus fades away. XoXaan is impressed with the Exile's mind and decides that it is the perfect new host for her ancient spirit. The two fight and the Exile barely manages to win. XoXaan is even more impressed and after giving the Exile her saber staff requests her to destroy the Gate in order to free XoXaan from immortality. The Exile does so, and also finds out that the saber staff is XoXaan's Silence.

Cusech walks in, congratulating the Exile and asking for the Star Forge plans. The Exile, however, uses the Force to find out that Cusech has been lying and that Republic will not only continue the Star Forge project but also has no intention of getting rid of the bounty (or if Dark Sided paying the money). The Exile destroys the plans (and if Dark Sided kills Cusech for his treachery).

Here is some other stuff the mod offers:

-A functional banking system.
-The Republic Stock Market...which you can invest in or ignore at will.
-Contraband, as well as contraband quests.
-A lot of unique individuals on Ator.
-Several side quests to keep you entertained.
-Can exist as a storyline without a sequel to complete it.
-XP.

We will add more to our WIPS when more mods are came up with:D

We have a websight (under construction) HERE (Clicky) (http://teamhssiss.proboards.com/index.cgi)

~Canderis
Leader of Team Hssiss
 whatthehell
12-20-2008, 11:29 AM
i would love to be a part of this. but sadly the computer i use 3ds max on is down. i could probly get it on this one, but it still is a little slow.

so if you want a modeling n00b, here i am
 Canderis
12-20-2008, 11:32 AM
Remember ANYONE can join :)
Welcome
 Star Admiral
12-20-2008, 11:33 AM
I've already decided to help script for the Rescue on the Harbinger mod, but I won't mind helping to script for the other projects done by this team. I can script anything from simple spawning of creatures/placeables to new Force powers. I've just started to learn modeling using GMax and 3ds Max, but my abilities are still very limited. (emphasis on the very :xp:)

- Star Admiral
 Canderis
12-20-2008, 11:40 AM
Please sign up on our websight aswell.
 whatthehell
12-20-2008, 11:44 AM
account created and awaiting approval

EDIT: and approved. glad to be here
 Lord of Hunger
12-20-2008, 2:41 PM
Just signed up.

Here's my mod's basic description:

Sins of the Republic - Part I - The Silence

(This series introduces a brand new Dark Side faction, realistic economics for the Republic, and new planets for your NaviComputer. I plan on having it compatible with all three restoration projects (TSLRP, M4-78, and TSLCR), and the Jedi Temple mod. If a patch is made to allow USM to be compatible with the restoration projects, I will also strive to make it compatible with USM as well.

I also just changed the plot theme recently: Part of the philosophical aspect of the storyline to get Light Siders to question their support for the Republic and Dark Siders to question their blatant disregard of the stability it provides. The Republic, in the storyline, has been gradually adopting more totalitarian methods to keep its main holdings aka the Core Worlds in line. Part of this reason is the secret influence of the Genoharadin, but also out of fear that the Republic will eventually collapse out of the damage caused by the Mandalorian Wars and the Jedi Civil War.)

Plot: After dealing with GO-TO and the Bounty Hunters, the Exile is confronted by Jas Cusech at the Nar Shaddaa Landing Pad. Cusech, a human representative from the Republic Intelligence Ministry, has a request for the Exile: Acquire an item from a bank account on the Core World Ator. In exchange for this task, Cusech will use his connections within the Senate to get the bounty on Jedi removed (if Dark Side, Cusech promises money).

The Exile and her (or his) companions travel to Ator, and arrive at the Ator branch of the Bank of the Republic. They are given a briefcase and leave to meet their contact. However, they unwittingly hand off the briefcase to a Dark Jedi posing as the Republic contact. Worse still, they are arrested by the Republic Military.

Fortunately, Cusech arrives to get them out of this mess. He reluctantly informs them that the briefcase contained failed Republic plans for a new Star Forge, which would supply enough resources to restart the Republic's ailing economy (but failed because the Republic scientists did not understand the Force and how to combine it with technology like the Rakata). Irregardless of the failure of the designs, the Republic does not want anyone else trying to build such a station, and Cusech claims that the Republic intends to destroy the plans. The Exile agrees to recover the plans (if Dark Side, Cusech promises triple his original offer).

By asking around, the Exile finds out the identity of the Dark Jedi: Arscat Nhal, a member of the Hand of Silence (a group of deadly assassins/Sith wannabes who derive, or think they do, their teachings from the works of the earliest Sith Lords Ajunta Pall, Karness Murr, and XoXaan). Nhal intends to sell the plans to the Ator Sales and Exchange Syndicate, another front company for the Exchange, in exchange for the Gate of XoXaan, a relic buried on Ator that links to an artificial dimension containing the spirit of XoXaan. The Exile and his/her party find the excavation site, and wipe out both the Exchange force and the Hand of Silence. Upon his death, Nhal reveals that the Hand wanted a relic inside of the Gate called the Silence. Also, the Gate's Dark Side energy calls to the Exile (regardless of alignment) and he/she goes in.

The new scene is the Battle of Malachor on the Exile's Republic Hammerhead Cruiser. He/she is there with two fellow Jedi Crusaders and the ship's Captain. Bao-Dur walks in and says that “it” is ready. The Exile nods and the Iridonian runs out. Moments later, there is chaos as the Mass Shadow Generator is activated and hundreds of ships are pulled into the gravity well. The Exile falls to the floor, and an uncanny light appears in his/her chest that flows into one of the Crusaders. The Exile is now powerless and beaten senseless by the Crusader, who is now covered in a black cloak and a bone mask....

Later, the Exile wakes up and explores this dream world of a ship. Everything is silent. There is no one there. Except a humanoid female in black robes carrying a saber staff. XoXaan. The Exile has numerous questions, and a lonely XoXaan answers them all. The ancient Sith Lady explains her history: that she claimed immortality while Ajunta Pall and Karness Muur were eventually undone by their respective prized objects (the Blade and the Muur Talisman) and even when she allowed others like Tulak Hord and Marka Ragnos to claim the title of Dark Lord of the Sith, she was worship as a Goddess until the rise of Naga Sadow. The young revolutionary was a threat to her, so she hid away in this pocket dimension, abandoning her body to Korriban's deserts. XoXaan also makes the claim that there is no Light Side or Dark Side of the Force, that the Force is independent of morality and that the Exile must make his/her decisions based on his/her conscience, as XoXaan did when she joined the Dark Jedi.

Eventually, the corrupted Crusader appears, alongside Visas Marr (who is actively serving him). The Exile asks who the Crusader is and XoXaan replies that he is the Exile's lost half and now calls himself Darth Nihilus. The Exile claims that Nihilus is beyond his/her power, but XoXaan replies that Nihilus is but an empty shell that constantly needs to be filled and that stopping Visas Marr from filling that shell will render him less than nothing. Here the Exile either persuades Visas to join him/her or kill her, and either way Nihilus fades away. XoXaan is impressed with the Exile's mind and decides that it is the perfect new host for her ancient spirit. The two fight and the Exile barely manages to win. XoXaan is even more impressed and after giving the Exile her saber staff requests her to destroy the Gate in order to free XoXaan from immortality. The Exile does so, and also finds out that the saber staff is XoXaan's Silence.

Cusech walks in, congratulating the Exile and asking for the Star Forge plans. The Exile, however, uses the Force to find out that Cusech has been lying and that Republic will not only continue the Star Forge project but also has no intention of getting rid of the bounty (or if Dark Sided paying the money). The Exile destroys the plans (and if Dark Sided kills Cusech for his treachery).

Here is some other stuff the mod offers:

-A functional banking system.
-The Republic Stock Market...which you can invest in or ignore at will.
-Contraband, as well as contraband quests.
-A lot of unique individuals on Ator.
-Several side quests to keep you entertained.
-Can exist as a storyline without a sequel to complete it.
-XP. :D
 LordRevan999
12-21-2008, 6:23 AM
I just made my mind to join your team.Already signed on the site.As you already know canderis I am a reskinner.
 Canderis
12-21-2008, 10:31 AM
Yep Good to have you abord thanks!
 Darth_Andrez
12-21-2008, 10:54 AM
Hey canderis how come i aint an admin on the forums anymore?
 darth-me
12-21-2008, 11:05 AM
If it's ok with you, I'd like to join too. I have a tiny amount of experience in a lot of area's of modding, but not enough in any to really call myself a modder. I'm probably best a skinning (but I'm not saying that I'm any good), but I also can make dialogues, am good at coming up with (overambitious) idea's for mods, and can make uti's/utc's etc, although anyone can do that.
 Canderis
12-21-2008, 11:07 AM
Hey canderis how come i aint an admin on the forums anymore?
Im doing some work, You will be a mod leader which has admin powers.

If it's ok with you, I'd like to join too. I have a tiny amount of experience in a lot of area's of modding, but not enough in any to really call myself a modder. I'm probably best a skinning (but I'm not saying that I'm any good), but I also can make dialogues, am good at coming up with (overambitious) idea's for mods, and can make uti's/utc's etc, although anyone can do that.

Ok. Welcome, Sign up on our fourms if you havent already.
 Darth_Andrez
12-21-2008, 11:09 AM
ok kool canderis
 darth-me
12-21-2008, 11:25 AM
thanks, just signed up.
 Canderis
12-22-2008, 4:23 PM
Our websight was just finished (mostly) We now have, well just go check it out for yourself.
 Lord of Destruction
02-09-2009, 2:19 AM
yeah can i join, i can be helpful with ideas
 Canderis
02-09-2009, 7:30 AM
... I'm starting to feel like a broken record.... yes ANYONE can join... just post an app on our websight.
 Malxados
02-09-2009, 4:36 PM
I'd be happy to join. I'm good at modding item properties and such, and am decent with scripting and dialog editing.

Edit: Ok, I have now. Oh, and I only have TSL
 Lord of Destruction
02-10-2009, 3:48 PM
hey wait dosn't Revan give Canderous Mandalore's helment
 Canderis
02-10-2009, 3:52 PM

Fanfic :)
 Lord of Destruction
02-10-2009, 5:19 PM
well then i think it's a really good idea
 Malxados
02-11-2009, 7:32 PM
I think it would be a great idea to have Revan doing lots of stuff behind the scenes like him giving Canderis Mandalore's helmet, and things like that.
 Thanatos9t
02-12-2009, 5:28 AM
Originally Posted by Lord of Destruction

Fanfic :)

Are you calling The Sith Lords a fanfic? Because it says that in Kotor 2 see This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onw9iDa5MEw) video.
 HK-42
02-12-2009, 7:05 AM
He is calling his mod a fanfic.
 jedi_christian
02-12-2009, 2:50 PM
Can you still join? I would like to do some writing/voice acting work?
 Canderis
02-12-2009, 4:00 PM
Well voice actors are needed alot right now so, ok :)
 jedi_christian
02-14-2009, 7:00 AM
Well voice actors are needed alot right now so, ok :)

OK.How can I help?
 Lord of Destruction
02-14-2009, 8:53 AM
i'll help with the voice acting
 Yatsookey
02-14-2009, 9:00 AM
i'll help with the voice acting

there are alot of our mods that will require voices as of now i still need 3 people to fill these characters in the lost ones

captain talais ( side character)

lord ardolis (miniboss)

rhavarion (revans father)

otherwise there are some other mods like canderous's glory that id imagine would need actors as well, let me know if you wanna play one of the characters listed above otherwise talk to canderis
 The Betrayer
02-14-2009, 9:38 AM
I made a logo for the forums:
http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/v9dk9b601n4clad4ys35.png)

If you guys need dialog writers, I'm here.
 Canderis
02-14-2009, 10:36 AM
Nice logo, we do need dialog writers as ours are never on. Just sign up on our forum. i gota start updating this thread again....
 jedi_christian
02-14-2009, 2:27 PM
there are alot of our mods that will require voices as of now i still need 3 people to fill these characters in the lost ones

captain talais ( side character)

lord ardolis (miniboss)

rhavarion (revans father)

otherwise there are some other mods like canderous's glory that id imagine would need actors as well, let me know if you wanna play one of the characters listed above otherwise talk to canderis

I would like to act for the captain :D
 Yatsookey
02-14-2009, 3:23 PM
I would like to act for the captain :D

excellent please apply for team hssiss and i will send you a copy of the script
 Yatsookey
02-14-2009, 3:50 PM
just to clarify a few things

Talais
part small
lines 4

Rhavarion
part medium'
lines 13

sith commando
part small
lines 2

Sith lord ardolis
part miniboss
lines 2 or 3 cant really remember
 Lord of Destruction
02-14-2009, 4:49 PM
just to clarify a few things

Talais
part small
lines 4

Rhavarion
part medium'
lines 13

sith commando
part small
lines 2

Sith lord ardolis
part miniboss
lines 2 or 3 cant really remember

i can do the sith commando
 Lord of Hunger
02-14-2009, 7:35 PM
Just to let everyone know, we have a new website in addition to our Forum:

teamhssiss.webs.com

It's under construction and the forum is still here:

teamhssiss.proboards.com

Just though I'd let everyone know.

Oh, and thank you for the logo Darth Betrayal. It'll be up on the website soon...provided that you don't have a problem with us using it after making it for us. :D
 The Betrayer
02-14-2009, 11:21 PM
I actually intend that to be used for the forums. Use it in the website if you wish. It was easy to make anyway.
 HK-42
02-14-2009, 11:23 PM
I actually intend that to be used for the forums. Use it in the website if you wish. It was easy to make anyway.

Well Canderis would have to decide that....but I think it would be a good chatbox back ground but we would have to change the writing to white.
 The Betrayer
02-14-2009, 11:26 PM
Actually, canderis asked me via PM if he could use it for the website.
 HK-42
02-14-2009, 11:27 PM
Actually, canderis asked me via PM if he could use it for the website.

If thats the case Ill add it soon, but I want to ask him about the chatbox. I dont have the power to change that, as it requires a pass.
 Canderis
08-11-2009, 9:26 PM
Well bump. Due to some... un-expected occurrences The Lost Ones will no longer be made. Yatsuke was laid off due to some other un-expected occurrences. Also a whole lot of mods will no-longer be made. Check our forums to see what remains.
We are no-longer recruiting any people who do not have modding experiences. And any team member who has not checked in on the forums lately shall be removed from the team. This excludes Lordrevan999 and HK-42 as they are gone due to RL issues.

EDIT: We are only recruiting by invite only now.
 Canderis
12-06-2009, 4:10 PM
Hey, we are not dead yet. We are still alive and kicking.
Our main focus now is Canderous' Glory.
We decided to make a public group (like what logan23 did for RoR)

Benifits of joining include:
First views of videos, and screenshots.
Opportunities to ask questions to members of the team.

But if this isn't enough you also get access to BETA VERSIONS of our upcoming mods when they reach that stage.

Join here:
http://www.lucasforums.com/group.php?groupid=161)
 vanir
12-10-2009, 10:33 PM
Just wanted to point out a plot inconsistency with the Rescue on the Harbinger mod, if you're still working on that one.

HK47 is already disassembled and has been for some time. The HK model on the Harbinger was a HK50 incognito (whom you later meet on Peragus), disguised as a Republic protocol droid, several were placed throughout the Republic fleet in the hopes of discovering the Exile's location.

This follows with the plans laid out by Atris to draw the Exile back into Republic space so that he can reveal the Sith threat as they followed him. It was probably Atris who posted the original bounty on Jedi with the Exchange in order to find the location of the Exile, G0T0 realised much later the implications of the Exile and Sith running around in the present galaxy only after the Exile returned to Republic space, before this there was just Darth Nihilus sucking the life out of Force Sensitives and G0T0 wouldn't have even been much aware of it, and it wasn't a problem for galactic economics. The Exile's return however signified the Jedi civil war was starting all over again and that was the droid-leader's main problem. Secondly the HK series did not appear to have been under G0T0's direct command but represented a third faction (depending on your point of view, M4-78 or Atris, I've never installed the M4-78 mod but I suspect Atris went to the planet and was behind the HK50's being activated with the task of hunting down any Jedi so she could use their whereabouts to track the Sith).

Nobody had seen the HK series droids before, and HK47 was one of a limited production series prototypes made years earlier, they're rarely encountered. If HK47 had been in working condition and on the Harbinger, the immediate correlation would've been made between this droid and the HK50 posing in disguise.

I think the logical reason for HK47's disassembly was in a light side Revan scenario (which is the intended most popular course for K1 by the game producers of course), as Revan abandoned the dark side, returned to the light side and became the hero of the Republic (at least in the eyes of Carth and Bastila for example, whom became leading members of the Republic and part of its aristocracy), he became subsequently uncomfortable with the integral programming of the assassin droid, which also knew far too much detailed information about him to simply abandon, so he disassembled it during the period between the two game settings and locked it away for safe keeping in the main hold. This was well before the Ebon Hawk was intercepted by the Harbinger.

It appears also logical the Ebon Hawk had been stolen from Revan at Trayus Academy by Kreia and flown into Republic space. Revan probably visited there as he begun his quest to find the True Sith, searching the records for hints at their location, whilst Kreia still injured from her encounter with Darth Sion stole the ship and fled. Sion took chase and fired upon the Ebon Hawk, which at this stage had only Kreia, a disassembled HK47 locked away in the hold, and a very frightened T3M4 probably hiding in the engine compartment.

Revan found his own way from Trayus Academy into the unknown regions, probably in a Sith vessel of some sort, I'm sure there were hyperdrive fitted shuttles and possibly scout class vessels (like Darth Maul's ship) there.

Fleeing the sith warship either Kreia or T3M4 transmitted a distress signal, which the Harbinger picked up and Admiral Onasi recognised as Revan's ship. The Exile was of course on board the Harbinger with the HK50.

The sith warship obviously won the battle and Darth Sion boarded just before the Harbinger arrived, the sith warship, probably just a corvette sized vessel fled (the Harbinger I assume is a battleship), and Sion and Kreia both sensed a Force presence on the Republic ship and entered a stasis before their issues could be resolved (ie. before Sion could kill her and claim the title of master), and the Harbinger tractored the Ebon Hawk.

This would make T3M4 the only functioning crew member or passenger on board, and he was disabled by HK50 soon after being transferred to the Harbinger iirc.

Kreia had already been injured by Sion in their earlier encounter and was being further weakened by his repeated pursuit of her, they probably duelled again just before the Harbinger arrived, her stasis was obviously a much deeper one than his, probably a regenerative one and the entire ordeal severed much of her connection to the Force, so that by the time she wakes up on Peragus she is a low level Consular who uses the Exile to re-establish her own connection to the Force. Much of her memory is obviously intact, just her abilities have waned. She is like a prize fighter being completely exhausted and needing quite a long time to recover fully.

Kreia appears completely dead and isn't even removed from the Ebon Hawk initially, it's just a body and cleaning the vessel might've had a lower priority than discovering what was going on, and healing the only apparently living crew member: Sion, who appeared to be unconscious and badly wounded.

So Jolee could be on the Harbinger, but this would be weird. Any Jedi on the Harbinger would be weird since the Exile is no longer officially a Jedi, his connection to the Force has disappeared. He travels as a "special passenger" and has various diplomatic privelages due to his former role, but has probably just hitched a ride or been sent on one, basically to get dropped off on some backwater world in the Harbinger's travels. He's just wandering around among the outer colonies to put it bluntly, living in exile.

If any Jedi Knights were on board as well, relations would be very cool at best. You could have Jolee I suppose but then there is a bit of complication with his own role in the Jedi Order.

If any of Revan's former companions were on the Ebon Hawk, Kreia would've had to disable them to steal the ship, possible but she had already been weakened by Sion and was probably in need of healing. Essentially this part of the backstory revolves around Kreia fleeing for her life from Sion.

It is basically a coincidence the Ebon Hawk was Revan's ship, that was the one she stole, and the first Republic warship to answer its distress signal had the Exile on board. Of course Kreia would say there are no such things as coincidences, I'm sure she thought it highly fortuitous to have happened upon the Exile, who needed someone to guide him to re-establish his connection to the Force, and in doing so this would repair her own Sith ablities.

You could have some of Revan's old companions unconscious on the Ebon Hawk, brought over to the Harbinger with Sion. Kreia was obviously left on board.

Later after Sion runs wild the HK50 is able to confirm the Exile is a Jedi (or why would Darth Sion suddenly want to hunt him after being brought aboard), but also fears that it may lose its prize bounty, so takes the Exile to the Ebon Hawk (where Kreia's body remains) then realising the navicomputer is voice locked retrieves T3M4 and departs, leaving Sion to chase them after rampaging through the Harbinger and killing all its crew. The Ebon Hawk is already damaged from its encounter with the sith warship so they can only limp to the closest system, Peragus with the Sith Marauder in pursuit.

So basically one premise of the Harbinger rescue mod should be changed, to switch the HK47 roles to a HK50 which can still be player controlled, it's just a matter of using a HK50 skin for HK47 and referring to any dialogue which mentions its model number adjusted accordingly.

If Jolee is aboard the Ebon Hawk he would be incapacitated and in the medbay along with Sion. Perhaps he awakens a little after and has to chase the Sith Marauder throughout the ship. But ultimately I see Jolee as an unnecessary addition to this mod as it breaks the flow of the original backstory premise.

One good thing about TSL is the level 50 cap, but only about 30 levels are normally achieved throughout the game, so there is plenty of room for additional experience for players, especially at the start to give them a little boost for those long Peragus and Telos modules. Any extra experience point gains early in the game help quicken those otherwise kinda boring and repetitive sections and get to the fun part where you're travelling between the planets in the Ebon Hawk, without damaging the later game stages by reaching the level cap too early (like can happen with any K1 expansion mods).

So all up, great mod idea. Just I think a lot of careful thinking needs to go into keeping the canon rather than interfering with it too much.
 Canderis
03-03-2010, 11:27 PM
Our team has become unorganized. We are in the process of reforming. We are NOT dropping projects, nor team members.

In order to prioritize we want to know what the community wants most. So I pose to the great people of LF a question: what one of our mods are you looking forward to the most?
 Slstoev
03-04-2010, 2:43 AM
CG, TLO and the other planet mods like HarIII's Ronnilum and HK-42's Ryloth/Ansion mod(but due to RL issues HK-42 cannot complete them for now).
 Canderis
07-28-2010, 5:17 PM
The team is caught in a debate. What mod does the community want the most?
The Lost Ones (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=195238)
Canderous's Glory (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=190537&page=3)
 newbiemodder
07-28-2010, 6:18 PM
I vote Lost Ones
 Yatsookey
08-08-2010, 3:30 PM
Canderis has asked that i announce our open recruitment once again, in this post i will explain what we are looking for, how to apply, and what we expect of new members.

Team Hssiss is looking for experienced modders to join our ever expanding team to work on major projects such as Canderous' Glory and The Lost Ones, at the moment we have openings in all fields except story, and are specifically looking for members that have experience in these fields...

Module Building

3D Modeling

Skinning

Sound Editing and Music

We have open spaces in other fields but these are where members are most needed, the application process is simple, simply send a PM to one of Team Hssiss' senior members

Canderis, LordOfHunger, or Me (Yatsookey)

the application format should be as follows...

Reason for joining:

Modding field:

A sample of your work is also required, use Imagehost.org to attach it to the PM show us your work

Our senior staff will then review the application and contact you if you've been accepted, after joining you must also join the team hssiss social group to look at our rules, regulations, and our development process, thank you for your time and we look forward to having you work with us.
Page: 1 of 1