Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

[WIP]The Redemption of Yuthura Ban

Page: 1 of 2
 jimbo32
02-13-2007, 3:37 PM
I figured I'd post this to give people a taste and get some feedback.

I originally started working on this last year after T7Nowhere first showed us the new models that would become WotoR. I really liked the Yuthura Jedi saber, and thought it would be a bit of a waste not to have her as recruitable (so she could use T7's amazing model herself). Unfortunately T7's mod got delayed, so I stopped working on mine as well (no fault to T7 - I'm just happy to have his amazing work finally in my override).

Anyway, I put my nose to the grindstone earlier this month and I hope to have the mod completed and ready for release in the next month or so.

Yuthura has a new LS skin, and will be recruitable on Dantooine after beating her (and sparing her life obviously) on Korriban. After speaking to her on Dantooine (if you're LS), you will meet her Master Brin Chaal. Master Chaal will encourage her to join you in your struggle against Malak.

Here's a look at a few screenies:

In-game portrait:
http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/jimbo3211/po_yuthura.jpg)

Pic of Yuthura in her custom robes (http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/jimbo3211/YuthurasRedemption2.jpg)

Pic of PC in custom robes (http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/jimbo3211/YuthurasGift.jpg)

Progress so far
Done:
New head skin for LS Yuthura
In-game portrait
Skin, icon, and uti for her custom robes (Yuthura's Redemption Robes)
Skin, icon, and uti for PC robes (Yuthura's Gift - for both M & F. LS only)
Recruit, spawning and dialogue scripts
Script for eliminating interjections from replaced NPC
Additional dialogue for Yuthura
Dialogue for Master Chaal
2da modifications

Unfinished:
First test play-through (about 3/4 done) Done!
Lip-synch for added dialogue
New voice-over for added dialogue (not sure about adding this - probably not) (Not happening)
NPC replacement scripts (she currently replaces Canderous, but I think I'll change that to Juhani) Done!
arrange for performing rescue on the Leviathan Done!
Script for joining PC in the temple on Unknown World Done!
Final test play-through Done!
Package mod with stoffe's TSL patcher Done!

I had originally planned to have a side-quest for recruiting her, but unfortunately my scripting skills aren't up to the task. Maybe at some point I'll include it, but not for the initial release.

So, what does everyone think?
 Shem
02-13-2007, 5:22 PM
I think this is a great idea and I know lots of people are going to love it. :D

I would use dialogue lines that she already has to talk to her so she has audio. There is plenty to choose from. That's just what I would do.

I would also replace either HK-47 or Juhani since the game is designed where you don't need those two to complete the game. Because there are some cut scenes where certain characters are required and you don't want Yuthura to interfear with it or end up using some like Canderous' voice files for a scene, like crashing on the Unknown World.
 Kestor
02-13-2007, 5:30 PM
Great mod, mate ! Looking forward to playing it !
Question: is there a way to add a party member without replacing someone else in the party ?
 Shem
02-13-2007, 5:35 PM
Question: is there a way to add a party member without replacing someone else in the party ?No! :D
 jimbo32
02-13-2007, 5:53 PM
I think this is a great idea and I know lots of people are going to love it. :D

Thanks!

I would use dialogue lines that she already has to talk to her so she has audio. There is plenty to choose from. That's just what I would do.

Yeah, I've done this already for the dialogue when she's in your party. I don't think I'll be adding VO for the recruitment dialogue between the PC, Yuthura and Master Chaal though. I think it'd ruin the "immersion" if I used another voice for Yuthura there.

I would also replace either HK-47 or Juhani since the game is designed where you don't need those two to complete the game. Because there are some cut scenes where certain characters are required and you don't want Yuthura to interfear with it or end up using some like Canderous' voice files for a scene, like crashing on the Unknown World.

I agree. I originally thought anyone would be fine, until I got to the Leviathan on my playtest. Having Canderous coordinating the escape when he's no longer in the party is a bit annoying. Changing the script to replace Juhani instead isn't a big deal. It would have been nice to offer an option of who to replace, but having Yuthura speak in another NPC's voice sort of ruins the convenience IMO.
 Master Zionosis
02-13-2007, 7:35 PM
I agree. I originally thought anyone would be fine, until I got to the Leviathan on my playtest. Having Canderous coordinating the escape when he's no longer in the party is a bit annoying. Changing the script to replace Juhani instead isn't a big deal. It would have been nice to offer an option of who to replace, but having Yuthura speak in another NPC's voice sort of ruins the convenience IMO.

This will also happen for juhani, when your on the unknown world, juhani and jolee both try to stop you going in there alone, so, hmmm, hard choice.
 SykoRevan
02-13-2007, 7:42 PM
She could replace T3 as he is pretty much useless IMO, except for when you crash on the unknown world and he has that one beep beep moment, but thats the only thing he really says in the game.
 Darth InSidious
02-13-2007, 7:56 PM
I have an (incomplete) list of her dialogues and their contents which you can have if you like ;)
 Shem
02-13-2007, 8:37 PM
This will also happen for juhani, when your on the unknown world, juhani and jolee both try to stop you going in there alone, so, hmmm, hard choice.If you don't have Juhani, Jolee will say lines that Juhani would have if she was there. You don't need Juhani.
 jimbo32
02-13-2007, 8:52 PM
This will also happen for juhani, when your on the unknown world, juhani and jolee both try to stop you going in there alone, so, hmmm, hard choice.

That's true, but there's a script attached to that cutscene that checks if Juhani is still alive. It should be possible to modify it so that Yuthura goes to the temple, but Juhani's dialogue doesn't fire.

I haven't gotten that far in my playtest, but I'll experiment with the scripts when I do.

@Darth InSidious: I'd love to have them. I'll PM you my email addy.
 jedi7000nathan
02-13-2007, 9:48 PM
You should have her replace T3-M4
 LORD SPARTAN
02-13-2007, 11:54 PM
Great job Jimbo32!
 Arбtoeldar
02-14-2007, 12:54 AM
Looks Excellent Jimbo. :cool:
 MdKnightR
02-14-2007, 1:47 AM
Sounds like a great mod, but unfortunately it is going to conflict with one I have been working on myself. For those of you who haven't read the thread dealing with "Walk-up Animations," I planned to have Yuthura give you one or both of her lightsabers on Dantooine depending on what dialogue options you choose in conversation with her. I am also going to replace her Sith uniform to something more appropriate for the setting. I guess when I am done people can choose which mod to use based on whether or not they want to recruit her.
 Korto Vos
02-14-2007, 7:03 AM
You know ... that looks like a great mod you are working on there! :thumbs1:

I definitely like the way you're implementing this; meeting her old master who then encourages her to help you in your mission, additional dialogue with Yuthura (cut content, if I understood that correctly?), and especially: finally getting her to change out of that Sith uniform! ;) Okay, okay, that's more a welcome detail than anything else - though I really have to admit that I like the look of the two robes you gave us screenshots for! :) (Though, her Redemption Robes seem a bit ... dark ... maybe ... for a redemption to the Light Side? Not that that really bothers me, it was more of an observation. ;))

What I'm a bit more unsure about is her lightside skin - not the idea of giving her one, that I definitely agree with, but rather the "de-purplification" of her ... Mind you, it looks very well done, judging from the two screenshots! But from my understanding, it would be strange for a Twi'lek to change her skin tone ... maybe (maybe!) a removal of the (Sith?) tattoos while keeping her skin tone would be a better alternative? *scratches head* Mind you, I am not sure about that, it was just an idea. It might very well be that a removal of the tattoos might result in an unwelcome "de-yuthurazation" of her! :eyeraise:

... Just a thought. :)

I would also replace either HK-47 or Juhani since the game is designed where you don't need those two to complete the game.
I absolutely agree with that! Juhani may be the best choice there, as Yuthura and Juhani do have certain basic similarities, as far as background and talents are concerned. (Both Jedi, both recover from a walk on the Dark Side ...) I have no idea whether that would be doable, but maybe you could even get Yuthura to help you stay strong on the temple roof on the Unknown World? (Or at least support Jolee there? Maybe you can scavenge a bit of her voiced dialogue for that, and be it only parts of her recital of the Jedi Code on Dantooine ...)

I don't think I'll be adding VO for the recruitment dialogue between the PC, Yuthura and Master Chaal though. I think it'd ruin the "immersion" if I used another voice for Yuthura there.
Here, too, I agree. Especially considering that Yuthura has a great, engaging voice! If you don't get someone with a very similar voice to do her VO, you're probably really better off leaving her voiceless for that dialogue.

Good luck with the mod! I'm already eager to play it! :D

Korto Vos
 deathdisco
02-14-2007, 9:45 AM
Yuthura looks pretty good in Bastila's clothes. In a personal mod, I gave her Bastila's clothes colored black with purple trim. I also used Bastila's underware model for her. You should give her a set for this mod. IMO.
 jimbo32
02-14-2007, 7:14 PM
Though, her Redemption Robes seem a bit ... dark ... maybe ... for a redemption to the Light Side? Not that that really bothers me, it was more of an observation. ;)

Yeah, they are a bit dark I guess. Although when you're doing re-skins, you're limited by what looks good in-game. I experimented a bit with brown robes, but they just didn't look very good on Yuthura. Once I decided on the royal purple colour for the tunic, I was limited by what looked good with that - pretty much the only colours that do are black and grey.

What I'm a bit more unsure about is her lightside skin - not the idea of giving her one, that I definitely agree with, but rather the "de-purplification" of her ... Mind you, it looks very well done, judging from the two screenshots! But from my understanding, it would be strange for a Twi'lek to change her skin tone ... maybe (maybe!) a removal of the (Sith?) tattoos while keeping her skin tone would be a better alternative? *scratches head* Mind you, I am not sure about that, it was just an idea. It might very well be that a removal of the tattoos might result in an unwelcome "de-yuthurazation" of her! :eyeraise:

... Just a thought. :)

I'm not sure what you mean by "de-purplification". If you look closely at her on Korriban, you'll see that her skin is actually grey, with hints of DS corruption - very much like the DS transition skins for PC's. Here's what her Korriban skin looks like:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/jimbo3211/N_UthuraH.jpg)

All I did was reskin her face to get rid of the DS, and changed her makeup and lipstick. Her purple headtails are exactly the same as before. I used "twilek_f03" and "twilek_f04" as references when doing the reskin. If you check these out in KotOR tool, you'll see that although their headtails are coloured green and blue respectively, they both have (sort of) caucasian faces. I'm generally happy with the reskin, although she does look a little pasty in strong light. :D

Good luck with the mod! I'm already eager to play it! :D

Korto Vos

Thanks!

@deathdisco:
That sounds like a great idea. I'll definitely check out the clothes. It might be a bit of a hassle doing the underwear though - I'd have to recolour all of the flesh tones to match her new skin.
 Korto Vos
02-15-2007, 4:47 PM
I'm not sure what you mean by "de-purplification". If you look closely at her on Korriban, you'll see that her skin is actually grey, with hints of DS corruption - very much like the DS transition skins for PC's. [...]
Yikes, you're right! For some strange reason, I had "archived" her as purple-skinned; must have been the lekku, the tattoos, and probably the eyes making so strong an impression that I didn't really pay attention to the actual facial skin ... Whoops.

But looking at the two screenshots in your first post, the skin still seems to have a definitely different hue ... Hmm, maybe that's just a trick of the light or something. (I especially don't remember how her skin looked like in Dantooine's sunlight, so I might be easily wrong.)

And if you're happy with the reskin, that's great! :) I'll just trust your judgement then and wait until I see it ingame! ;)

Korto Vos
 jimbo32
02-18-2007, 12:19 AM
A little update.

The scripting for the mod is done. Yuthura will now replace Juhani. All instances where Juhani would normally speak (or otherwise interact) should be eliminated pending a final playthrough. Juhani will return to the Enclave gardens just as if she never joined, and her entry in the quest list will be removed. Additionally, I've inserted a conditional script and some dialogue so that Yuthura can rescue the party on the Leviathan - I'm still not sure if that will work properly, but it should be OK. I'll see in the next few days when I'm able to get that far. She should also replace Juhani at the Temple on the Unknown World, but Jolee will be the only one with dialogue.

Some good news as well - I've received permission from T7nowhere to use his amazing Yuthura saber models. She'll come equipped with them when she joins. I've changed the names and tags so they will be completely compatible with T7's WotOR mod (they'll essentially be different items). I've also done a slight reskin on her Sith saber and replaced the crystal with a green one. There will be a back-story explaining this in the description of the saber.

Hopefully, the only things left to do are a final playthrough and then packaging the mod with stoffe's TSLPatcher.

Here's a screenie of Yuthura with her custom lightsabers:

http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r286/jimbo3211/YuthuraSS.jpg)

But looking at the two screenshots in your first post, the skin still seems to have a definitely different hue ... Hmm, maybe that's just a trick of the light or something. (I especially don't remember how her skin looked like in Dantooine's sunlight, so I might be easily wrong.)

Korto Vos

Yeah, I did change the grey skintone. Like I said, my take on it was that it was a result of DS corruption rather than being her natural coloration. She's closer to "caucasian" in the mod.
 Lucied
02-18-2007, 1:38 AM
i like :) also i am curious on if your going to have different color shades of the robes i see the red one there are u going to have a different shade of blue and green possibly?

also where did you get that bastilla robe?
 jimbo32
02-18-2007, 2:49 AM
Well, the robe colours are actually for the two custom robes that will be included with the mod (Yuthura's, and ones that she gives to you). I haven't done any other colours, although I guess it wouldn't be a big deal.

The Bastila skin is one I did myself after seeing something very similar in T7nowhere's WIP gallery (http://gallery97455.fotopic.net/c282048.html). T7 said in another thread that svцsh had done the one that he had, but hadn't released it.

It's a reskin of svцsh's "good/evil Bastila clothes" (which was later made into another mod by ChAiNz.2da IIRC - Bastila's Revelation Robes). The original colour is teal, but I liked the dark brown in T7's screenshot better, so I reskinned it.
 Grabstein
02-18-2007, 8:23 PM
I think that this is a great idea. Is there a way to allow for choosing an NPC? I mean, it'd be difficult to replace T3, who, after Taris, is pretty much useless. However, I do happen to like Juhani. Replacing Carth or Bastilla would ruin the storyline. Replacing Canderous would be confusing in certain spots. I like having Mission around, although she's got a pretty bit part, and then there's Zalbar. If given an actual choice, I would say either Zalbar or T3 should get replaced, but that's just me. Anywho, keep up the good work!
 Lucied
02-18-2007, 8:36 PM
main reason for juhani is that she is optional you donteeven need her, ive never used juhani tbh she was mostly wasted space for me
 BoredAdminMonky
02-19-2007, 3:55 PM
Have to say, can't wait!

Personally I'd rather have her replace Mission. Can't stand angsty teenagers. But ultimately its your choice :)
 jimbo32
02-19-2007, 9:57 PM
It's actually not a big deal to offer a choice of who to replace, but I elected not to do it that way for a couple of reasons.

I want the addition of Yuthura to be as seamless as possible, so having her replace Juhani is the best way to accomplish this. Having Yuthura speak in another voice during cut-scenes and such is something I really want to avoid - it really ruins the player's immersion in the game IMO.

In order to accomplish the seamless feel that I want and still offer a choice of who she replaces, I would have to do quite a bit more scripting and modify a lot of dialogue files (making the dialogue conditional depending on who she replaced). More effort than it's worth IMO.

Since Juhani and HK-47 are the only characters who are not required by the plot, it comes down to replacing one of them. And having her replace Juhani is the easiest way to have Yuhtura come along to the temple on the Unknown World, so that pretty much settled it (and the fact that HK-47 is liked a lot more I think).
 jimbo32
02-20-2007, 9:16 PM
Sorry for the double post, but I've got an update to add.

Yuthura performing the rescue on the Leviathan worked like a charm - the only thing that hosed it a bit was Carth and Bastila referring to Juhani in the interrogation scene. So far, so good.

Then I got to the confrontation with Malak, and Carth started the same conversation that you have on the Ebon Hawk - choosing who'll rescue the group. I discovered that the *.dlg (dialogue) files for the two scenes have the same name, so the one in override was screwing up the Malak conversation.

OK... , so I changed the name of the modified *.dlg and hex edited the script that triggers the Ebon Hawk conversation to point to the new dialogue. Worked great.

Then, I got to the conversation on the Ebon Hawk about Revan after Bastila has sacrificed herself. Except I didn't get that scene - I got the one about rescuing the group again. This time, it was the scripts that had the same name, so my hex-edited one was launching the modified *.dlg.

I'm at a bit of a loss as to how to address this (short of merging the two dialogues and attaching conditional scripts to them - too much effort for too little reward IMO).

I'm going to start a new thread about the issue, so if anyone has any ideas on how to get around the problem, please post them there. Although having Yuthura available to rescue the group isn't a big deal, it would be nice to find a way to do it.
 MdKnightR
02-21-2007, 1:45 AM
Since we are working on similar mods, I thought you might want to see what I have done for Yuthura's Robes. Numark79 gave me permission to modify his Aayla Secura PC robes for this purpose. What do you think?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b218/MdKnightR/Yuthura.jpg)
 jimbo32
02-21-2007, 1:58 AM
Looks good. They're sort of similar to the ones in RedHawke's "Make Mission a Jedi" mod. Her face looks a bit different. Are you using another model?
 MdKnightR
02-21-2007, 3:29 AM
Same model, but what I did was use the purple Aayla Secura face texture from Numark79's mod to get rid of all those darkside wrinkles. Basically, I created a mask in Photoshop, copied the area, loaded the mask onto the Yuthura texture and pasted it in. I desaturated the purple of the face and robes of Aayla Secura a bit so that it wouldn't be such a drastic change from what Yuthura normally looks like.
 jimbo32
02-21-2007, 5:14 AM
Another update.

Thanks to stoffe, the identical file name issue has been resolved. Yuthura can now rescue the party on the Leviathan with no ill effects on other scenes/dialogues (and no extra scripting required! :D).

BTW, in case anyone's wondering, she behaves exactly the same as Juhani for the cutscene etc. I've given her the Force Camouflage power as well as a stealth belt in her "hide" slot. The Leviathan rescue even uses the same script/dialogue (although Yuthura doesn't have any VO for that scene). Almost done!
 Darth Balor
03-31-2007, 11:37 AM
How is this coming along? been a while since an update.
 jimbo32
03-31-2007, 3:53 PM
Yeah, I've been without internet access for the last month or so after moving - I just got it installed on Thursday. I've been pretty busy with other stuff lately, but hopefully I'll be able to finish it up soon.
 SolidSnake0481
04-06-2007, 2:11 AM
Awesome, I can't wait to play it. I kinda like Juhani, but not enough to pass this by. I can only imagine quite a bit of work went into this. I have just gotten recoloring and editing item files down. The scripting and modifying other files like the .dlg files seems to never work for me. Anyways good luck and you're definately getting a download from me.
 Gargoyle King
04-06-2007, 1:33 PM
Great work Jimbo, its lookin' good. I love recruitable mods - the best i've ever played is probably RedHawke's Recruitable RedHawke 1.4 - it was very professional! I'll give this a try as i alsways thought Yuthura would be a great darksider to play with! Just one criticism though - hasn't there already been a recruitable Yuthura mod beforehand?

Still, it's good to see other modders personal creativity and i'm sure the mod will rock!
 DreadWizardDM
04-06-2007, 10:50 PM
This mod looks awesome, wish I could ditch Zelbar though instead of Juhanni lol. Cant stand that hairy heap and his grunts and groans haha. Pound for pound though this mod and the other mods in conjunction get 2 thumbs up from me! Great work!
 jimbo32
04-09-2007, 8:09 PM
Great work Jimbo, its lookin' good. I love recruitable mods - the best i've ever played is probably RedHawke's Recruitable RedHawke 1.4 - it was very professional! I'll give this a try as i always thought Yuthura would be a great darksider to play with! Just one criticism though - hasn't there already been a recruitable Yuthura mod beforehand?

Still, it's good to see other modders personal creativity and i'm sure the mod will rock!

The only other recruit mod for Yuthura that I've seen was very basic. It included a few scripts to handle the recruiting as well as the *.utc file and a portrait (which was just an in-game screnie). Pretty "bare bones".

Also, if you're playing as a darksider, you'll be SOL. You need to be LS to recruit her (You turned her from the DS remember?).
 jedi7000nathan
08-15-2007, 6:53 PM
where do you download
 Allronix
08-15-2007, 7:02 PM
Cool. I have dialogue written up for her (made for my own game), but will cheerfully send it if you want.
 jimbo32
08-15-2007, 7:18 PM
where do you download

I haven't finished it yet. I got pretty busy with real-life stuff, and haven't had a chance. The only thing that has to be done is packaging it with Stoffe's installer, and hopefully I'll be able to get to it soon.
 GeorgNihilus
08-15-2007, 8:40 PM
Great idea ... hope u can work out the voice-over problem :rolleyes:, may be you got a sister-girlfriend-whatever who wishes to speak a little ... ha! ; those skinning pics look awesome really ... ;)
I agree with those who believe T3 or Zaalbar are the more reasonable choices for NPC's replacement, others might affect the base storyline I guess ...

best of the lucks with this! :thumbsup:
 Shadow51689
08-18-2007, 4:17 AM
Awesome work so far! Any news on progress?

I'm playing through KOTOR for a second time (just finished it for the first time, awesome game!), following the DS path for a change, and am using a couple mods to spice things up. Unfortunately, I killed Juhani, as I was trying out another mod that replaces her with a dark jedi - which proves to not work, (Author didn't even bother to test his work lol) so I'm stuck missing a party member.

Anyway, again, nice work so far, I eagerly await more info. Being a modder as well (for other games, I have yet to look at KOTOR's system), I can definitely understand the need for patience.

Edit: Oh wow. I have just reached Korriban on my second play through, this time a male character. Yuthura seems to have much more to say, this time I sided with Yuthura, and asked her about her past a bit. I had no idea how much she opens up... Although I couldn't go back to Dantooine, as it was my last starmap, I hear she's somewhere there if you spare her eh? I can see why you chose to create this mod.

Anyway, I'm just babbling. Now that I'm nearing the end again, I might start to look at some tutorials and try some modding myself... I know I'm going to love this mod, when you complete it.
 Allronix
08-19-2007, 12:39 PM
I play almost exclusively female. The "friend" option does come up if you have a high Persuade and some patience. LS players also have a higher chance, it seems.
 DarthVrook
11-01-2007, 4:54 PM
i am new here and read that and i cannot wait du play kotor with this mod.when it will be ready and can download

Edit: yes who can write jimbo 32 an e-mail to ask when the mod will be ready,i cannot write it because then comes a window.there stand that i cannot see his email adress.sry thats off topic
 Marius Fett
11-03-2007, 8:17 AM
I'm Really Looking Forward To This One As Well

Looks Great!

And Welcome To The Forums DarthVrook!

-DarthDingDong
 Q
11-03-2007, 1:29 PM
I hope you get this released as well. Yuthura is a personal favorite of mine.
 jimbo32
11-08-2007, 7:21 AM
Just a note to let everyone know that I'm still alive :D.

The mod has been finished for some time, but I've yet to pack it with stoffe's TSLPatcher. Once I'm able to get that done, I'll see about getting it hosted for download. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

[Yoda voice]Patience Padawans![/Yoda voice] :)

BTW Shadow, since you have to be LS to recruit Yuthura in this mod, I'm afraid you're out of luck with your current character. Look on the bright side though - you'll have a good excuse to start a new game!
 Arбtoeldar
11-08-2007, 7:57 AM
excellent news jimbo :cool:
 Master Zionosis
11-08-2007, 8:36 AM
Just a note to let everyone know that I'm still alive :D.

The mod has been finished for some time, but I've yet to pack it with stoffe's TSLPatcher. Once I'm able to get that done, I'll see about getting it hosted for download. Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

[Yoda voice]Patience Padawans![/Yoda voice] :)

BTW Shadow, since you have to be LS to recruit Yuthura in this mod, I'm afraid you're out of luck with your current character. Look on the bright side though - you'll have a good excuse to start a new game!

Haha... I assumed that some Dark Jedi came and executed you along with lots of other Jedi due to Order 66 :p Ahh well at least, I am not alone no more :xp:

Great to see you back jimbo, look forward to this mod
 DarthVrook
11-08-2007, 2:19 PM
yeah the mod is ready.i cannot wait to download it^^

jimbo ????? are you alive????ЯЯ
 spawn613
11-08-2007, 7:34 PM
:emodanc: sa-weet!

Mod Edit: Word of warning to all as this thread has been bumped a few times now, if this thread is 'bumped' by anyone other than the OP the post will be deleted and the thread closed. -RH
Page: 1 of 2