Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Sith Lord

Page: 2 of 5
 Jason Skywalker
08-14-2006, 8:06 AM
Kyle got outside and saw two persons.

"Ah, you must be Jon." Kyle said. He then sensed something but Jon, something inside him. He would think of that later.

"So, what did you want may i ask?"
 steven
08-14-2006, 8:10 AM
((John and Isis are one person. John is a human-being and Isis is a snake like creature that lives inside John. You only see john but you can sence Isis if you wish. All you need to do if edit you post slightly and I'll edit this one. Sorry for not making it clearer))

"What do I want?" John repeated "Galactic peace, alternal youth, more money..." John rattled on for abit, which gave John an exuse to turn around so that Isis could take controll and Kyle wouldn't the flashing eyes. John turned aroumd, his voice was much deeper. "It's what you want. I have come to warn you about the septor of ragnos. Is there any place more private we could speak?"
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 8:16 AM
(Off-Topic: Excellent RP'ing people.)

Krel landed on Yavin IV. He noticed Kyle talking to a man that he had not seen before. Since Malus had always been more interested in Kyle, Krel stayed and watched the two men talking. Through the Force, Krel could sense a creature inside the man, Kyle was talking to. This was strange. As soon as Krel was finished here, he would tell Malus. He would be interested.
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 8:46 AM
Malus used the Force to immediately grab his Scepter that he had stole from Tavion. He could sense someone or something, thinking about his Scepter. Ragnos' old Scepter that Tavion had used, was terrible. Now Malus had improved it's functions to kill on target. When he had fired at Kyle, he wasn't destroyed by it. Malus wondered how Krel was getting on.
 Jason Skywalker
08-14-2006, 8:53 AM
"I see. Follow me." Kyle said, leading them to his quarters. It was highly furnished and a little fancy for a room in a stone temple.

"Well, we are here. Keep going."
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 9:01 AM
Krel knew that it would be too risky following Kyle and the man. Kyle was Force Sensitive he would be able to sense him. Instead Krel crawled up the Jedi Temple and saw Luke inside. Krel couldn't make out what Luke was doing, but he decided to stay on the wall just in case. He hoped to not be sensed by Luke.
 steven
08-14-2006, 9:03 AM
"I am right in thinking that you have senced me, the creature that is inside this man? And the power I have over him?" asked John, who was obviously being controlled by Isis "I am correct aren't I?"
 Jason Skywalker
08-14-2006, 9:16 AM
"Yes, i can sense you. After all, what kind of Jedi Master would i be if i couldn't even sense something so obvious? Well, i wouldn't be a Jedi Master at all but anyways, keep talking about the Scepter." said Kyle.
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 10:45 AM
(Off-Topic: Interesting fact I've just found out about my RP is that Zor Krel is also the name of a person from my Fanfic, Darkness Rising.

ā€œIā€™m Zor Krel of the Immortalis race.ā€ He told Visas.

I've only just realised.)
 TheExile_Hunter
08-14-2006, 12:14 PM
((Hey all, here's a quick character sheet for my 2 characters and a "small" introduction

Name: Jethro Frost
Species: Human
Eye colour: Green
Hair colour: dark blond
Favourite weapons: dual sabers(Green+blue)
Force powers: basic force powers, Force heal and mental control ( keeping others out of his mind completely)
Master: Luke Skywalker
Apprentice: Kyla FrostHomeworld: Alderaan
Affiliation: New republic/Jedi order
Allies: New republic/Jedi order
Enemies: Sith/Imperial Remnant
Bio: When Jethro was still a child, mercenaries killed his parents and kidnapped his sister Kyla when they were at home. Jethro's father hid him in a closet before he died and Jethro was left with nothing. The mercenaries set the house on fire and Jethro fled with some credits and went to the republic outpost to find help. Jethro was trained at the republic military outpost until the age of 18. At one point, he heard of some mercenary activity nearby and went in search of the mercenaries eventhough the republic troops told him not to. Jethro found the mercenaries in an empty warehouse but was detected. They fought and against all odds, Jethro defeated all of them, but one. The last mercenary was wearing a cloak, but Jethro recognised her voice. It was his sister. When Jethro told her he was her brother, she became angry and started fighting him. Apparently the mercenaries told Kyla that the republic killed her familiy and that everything they said were lies. After a long heated battle, Jethro finally disarmed Kyla and but accidently pierced her with his blade when she tried attacking him unarmed. She fell down and was dying. Jethro persuaded Kyla that he was really his brother and that the mercenaries were the ones lying. Tears started dropping down his eyes as Kyla was dying. He held his hand over her wound and then the strangest thing happened. A blinding green light came out of Jethro's hand and Kyla's wound suddenly started to heal. Jethro was speechless as Kyla opened her eyes again with an expression of disbelief on her face. When they were about to leave the warehouse, a jedi master stepped in and told them that he had been watching all the time and told Jethro that he was force sensitive. The jedi brought Jethro to a jedi academy where he was trained by master Skywalker himself. Jethro is extremely skilled in healing fatal wounds and his shielding his own mind. When he finally ascended to the rank of jedi knight, he started training his sister, Kyla. (long one huh?)

Name : Kyla Frost
Eye colour: Green
Hair colour: Black
Favourite weapon: Blue lightsaber
Forcepowers: basic forcepowers, and force heal (not as good as Jethro)
Master: Jethro Frost
Apprentice: None
Homeworld: Alderaan
Affiliation: New republic/Jedi order
Allies: -.- (Should be clear ...)
Enemies: sith/Imperial remnant and dislikes mercenaries

Jethro was in the training room trying to improve Kyla's basic forcepowers. She already mastered force push and force pull, but she wasn't quite ready for force jump yet. The training room was filled with tall pillars and the bottom of the room was filled with water so it would be a soft fall incase students fell down. Jethro started the training course himself by putting up an example for Kyla. He was jumping from pillar to pillar while using force speed. Kyla observed as he was going faster and faster and finally reached the platform on the other side of the room with a final big jump. The pillars were about 2-5 meters apart so it would take quite some energy to be able to get to the other side of the room.

"Ok, now it's your turn Kyla" Jethro said.

Kyla was a bit nervous as she started jumping up the first pillar. Then she started jumping up the next one and continued to do so for a while. At the last pillar, she lost her balance and didn't reach high enough to get to the platform. She fell down into the water while Jethro was watching from the other side.

"You lost your focus there for a moment Kyla, what's on your mind?" Jethro asked. "Nothing" Kyla lied. Of course she had something on her mind. She was wondering if Jethro could finally teach her how to heal wounds like he did with her fatal wound in that warehouse.
"I know you long enough to see that you are lying, come on tell me, what's on your mind?" Kyla ignored the question and jumped up the first pillar again and quickly jumped up the pillars with surprising speed. She finally reached Jethro and asked: "Could you teach me how to heal wounds like you did with mine?" She asked. "I don't think you're ready for that just yet Kyla, however, if you do this training course while using force speed I'll show you some new battle stances." Jethro answered. Kyla was a bit dissapointed but she liked the idea of getting to learn some more battle stances.
"Ok, I guess this is enough for today, we'll try the force speed/jump combination tomorrow Kyla." They both left the training room and went to the dormitories.
 ExileRevan
08-14-2006, 12:40 PM
(Is boba fett allowed?)
Name: Nero Markos
Eye Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Brown/Gray
Favourite Weapon(s): Lightsaber
Lightsaber Colour(s): Orange
Favourite Ship(s): The Arch Hammer
Favourite Force Power(s): Lightning/Force Grip/Force Drain
Master(s): Trained By the Emperor, Sorta like mara Jade
Apprentice(s): None
Homeworld: Wayland
Political Affiliation: Sith/Imperial Remnant
Allies: Sith/Imperial Remnant
Enemies: New Republic/Jedi Order
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 12:42 PM
(Is boba fett allowed?)

(Off-Topic: If you like yes.)
 ExileRevan
08-14-2006, 12:51 PM
The Arch Hammer II was orbiting above Wayland, Nero was looking out the large window, the Bounty Hunter Boba Fett standing at his side, "The universe is changing Boba, dinosaurs like us are fading. That boy Jaden Korr. He survived you, Tavion and Marka Ragnos. He has joined us, however. Tavion was weak and unable to control her emotions. Didnt she hire you?"
"Yes, she did. I didnt get paid..." Boba replied.
"You didnt kill him and you didnt complete your mission."
"I wouldnt this time."
"Is that so?... Go then, kill him. You will be paid in the usual matter... if you fail dont bother to come back, if he doesnt kill you, I will."

(OCC OK I'm not sure whats happening so, If i did something wrong tell me)
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 12:55 PM
(Off-Topic: Everything is fine. However, please post a Profile on Boba Fett.)
 steven
08-14-2006, 1:53 PM
"Yes, i can sense you. After all, what kind of Jedi Master would i be if i couldn't even sense something so obvious? Well, i wouldn't be a Jedi Master at all but anyways, keep talking about the Scepter." said Kyle.

"My people were once involved in a civil war, a good versus evil kind war. My opponent side made an allianced with Mark Argnos, which lead to them being in possention of the scepter. For a short while the Goa'uld used the sceptor to destroy our bases and people however it wasn't long before we became ammune to it's power. So the Goa'uld gave the sceptor back and refused Mark Argnos what he wanted. In his anger the Sith lord used his sceptor on the planet. Wiping everyone out with me." Isis paused "If you have any plans of turning Jaden back to the light, you may want to do it fast. For everytime he uses the sceptor, a part of his soul is destroyed. Soon enough, if he continues to use the sceptor, everything that make's him who he is will be stripped away and there will be nothing but soulless beeing. He'll have no feelings, no sence of pity, just a lust for destruction and choas."
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 2:06 PM
(Off-Topic: I like the way you've descriped the Scepter steven.)
 Jason Skywalker
08-14-2006, 2:15 PM
(OCC: Yeah, me too.)

"Hmm, i see. Well, thanks about that. I'll keep that in mind. And may The Force be with you." Said Kyle as he got up.
 steven
08-14-2006, 2:29 PM
"There's also something you should know," said Isis "Not now or anytime soon, but when Jaden has completely been consumed by the dark side because of the scepter. The sceptor will grow stronger than any jedi, and soon will allow it's old master, Mark Argnos to take complete controll of Jaden. Jaden will then eventually turn into the ancient sith lord himself, both body and soul. You must hurry in what your doing."

((If you don't like that idea, it can easily be discarded as false myth))
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 2:33 PM
(Off-Topic: I like that idea. In the final battle, which won't be for ages, I'll have Marka Ragnos finally cosume him.)

"Lord Malus, I need to speak to you." A man said.

"About what?" Malus asked.

"Well, we need to show the New Republic and the Jedi Order how powerful we are." The man told him.

Malus grabbed his Scepter and aimed it at the man. The man backed away, but Malus immediately shot at the man.

"You shall no longer tell me what to do," Malus told him, "I shall become the Emperor of the Galaxy and I call the shots."

From inside the Scepter, Marka Ragnos thought to himself, As soon as we begin to defeat the New Republic and the Jedi, then I shall use Jaden as my new body.
 ExileRevan
08-14-2006, 2:57 PM
Name: Boba Fett
Species: Mandalorian
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Black (Wears Armor)
Favourite Weapon(s): E11-3 Rifle, Flame thrower,wrist blaster

Favourite Ship(s): Slave 1
Master(s): Trained By Jango Fett
Apprentice(s): None
Homeworld: Kamino

Political Affiliation: Bounty Hunter
Allies: Sith/Imperial Remnant
Enemies: ?
 ExileRevan
08-14-2006, 2:59 PM
(Srry for the double post)
"Lord Malus," a scratchy transmission came through from Nero,"The production rate of the new fighters has trippled since our last transmission."
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 3:02 PM
(Off-Topic: No problem. Boba's enemies depends on who his Bounty is on.)

Malus could hear his communication system, beeping away with a voice.

"Excellent," Malus said, "I want to see them personally in the Echo Hangar in fifteen minutes."
 TheExile_Hunter
08-14-2006, 3:46 PM
((The jedi masters would be wise to decide to try and lure Jaden out (e.g. letting him know Kyle is alone on a nearby planet, surely that will get his attention) Also, could one of the jedi masters give Jethro a mission or an errand or something?))
 Niner_777
08-14-2006, 3:47 PM
((Wow, I missed quite a bit. I'll do my best to catch up.))

Officer Dak Starkiller sat in his quarters waiting for orders from his new master, Darth Malus.

((How's that for an intro, lol))
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 3:49 PM
((The jedi masters would be wise to decide to try and lure Jaden out (e.g. letting him know Kyle is alone on a nearby planet, surely that will get his attention) Also, could one of the jedi masters give Jethro a mission or an errand or something?))

(Off-Topic: It depends if either Jason Skywalker (Kyle Katarn) or Revanscool (Luke Skywalker) are online.)
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 3:52 PM
((Wow, I missed quite a bit. I'll do my best to catch up.))

((How's that for an intro, lol))

(Off-Topic: I miss a lot when I'm offline. Intro is short but okay.)

An young Imperial officer entered Malus' Throne Room.

"My lord, do you want to see Officer Starkiller now?" He asked.

"Yes," Malus told him, "Bring him in."

"At once my lord." The man said, before leaving.
 ExileRevan
08-14-2006, 4:08 PM
Malus could hear his communication system, beeping away with a voice.

"Excellent," Malus said, "I want to see them personally in the Echo Hangar in fifteen minutes."

"Yes my Lord," Nero said then looking over at the pilot saying,"Make the jump to light speed, and prepair to for Lord Malus' arival."

The Arch Hammer II came out of lightspeed in orbit, "Lord Malus we have arrived and await further orders." Nero said on the comm,"We beleive you will be most pleased with the results."
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 4:14 PM
(Off-Topic: This is getting a bit out of hand for me. I've got to see Officer Starkiller and Nero. Go easy on me people.)

Malus sensed that Nero had arrived, but before he could see his new Fighters, Malus needed to see Officer Starkiller.
 Niner_777
08-14-2006, 4:22 PM
Officer Starkiller entered the room. "I await your orders, my master," he said leaning over.

((I hope that that fits.))
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 4:25 PM
(Off-Topic: It does. I'm getting sick of doing Off-Topic Posts now.)

"I want you to prepare an army for me Officer," Malus told him, "I want you to take an army and take over Kashyyyk. I sense a Force Sensitive Wookiee there. He might be valuable to our cause."
 Master Jimmy
08-14-2006, 4:33 PM
Luke, in his meditaion, felt a disturbance in the Force, his eyebrow twitched, and he looked off in the direction wherer he sensed it.
 HK-42
08-14-2006, 4:34 PM
(off topic also Jae thanks for the name generators that gave me the name ralmun)(sorry i was in a hurry)

Ralmun felt through the force that the new sith lord had sent a officer, to Kashyyyk, he told his bodyguards to let any imperials in and then left them.
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 4:37 PM
(Off-Topic: (This is getting very annoying) connor, did you read my previous post? It said, Officer Starkiller would arrive, not Malus.)
 Niner_777
08-14-2006, 4:41 PM
"Yes, my lord," Starkiller said, then stood up and left the room. When he reached his quarters again, he began assigning orders to his attendents. Over the comm. he began to call platoons to meet in the hangar. All would be explained to them later.
 TheExile_Hunter
08-14-2006, 4:43 PM
(( I'll just continue with the training then and wait untill either one of the masters or some other non-jedi interacts with one of my characters ))

The next morning, Kyla's training continued. Jethro was already waiting on the other side of the room and said:
"Good morning sis, are you ready for todays training?"

"Anything to get to the combat part Jethro" Kyla answered with a smile on her face.

Kyla started focussing and after a minute she jumped up the 1st pillar. She jumped from one pillar to the other with great speed and she kept on jumping faster and faster. Jethro was thinking to himself:
"Hmm seems like we'll be having combat training sooner than I expected."
Before Jethro had the chance to look up, Kyla was already standing infront of him.
"About that combat training you promised me..." Kyla said.

"Yeah yeah, one minute. I'll open the door to the next room." Jethro answered and started opening the door behind him.

The next room was an empty apart from the duel circle in the center surrounded by seats. When they were both standing in the circle, Jethro asked: Sis, I know you've been looking forward to the combat training, but try not to let your emotions get the best of you when fighting, ok?"

"Alright, but don't hold back on me ok?" Kyla answered.

"Fine, but before we begin we need to choose a battle stance to begin with."
I'm guessing you want to start with the Makashi form which is good against Jedi, but we'll start with some blaster deflecting first. In this case, the soresu lightsaber form."

Jethro pressed a button next to one of the seats and a remote came out of the sealing vents.

"This one will be shooting non-lethal lasers but I guess you can handle one
easily."

"Do we have to begin with something as silly as this?" Kyla said with a dissapointed expression on her face. "You know I've been practicing behind your back."

Jethro: "Yeah I know, consider it a warmup."

Kyla ignited her blue lightsaber and asked:"Aren't you going to show me the stance first?"

"You said you've been practicing behind my back, so let's see it"Jethro said laughing.

"Fine" Kyla muttered.

The droid started shooting lasers at Kyla and she deflected the first couple of lasers perfectly until the remote started shooting more aggressively.

"Hey, remotes aren't supposed to shoot bursts!" Kyla yelled at Jethro whilst barely being able to deflect the lasers with her lightsaber."

"Tell that to the stormtroopers when they are shooting bursts, I'm sure they'll find it amusing." Jethro said. "Try to deflect the lasers back to the remote Kyla"

"Easier said than done" Kyla thought to herself.
After some attempts to deflect the lasers back, she finally succeeded and the remote blew up.

"Good" Jethro said."It seems you already master the soresu form, let's proceed the training with the next stance. It's called the Shien form"
Jethro performed the Shien form on some remotes and Kyla soon got the hang of it. "Ok now you try it sis."

The rest of the morning they spent on practising blaster deflecting. Kyla was progressing amazingly, just like Jethro did during his training from master Skywalker. After Kyla destroyed the last droid, she asked:"Now can we finally take a break?"

"Sure, we'll practise dueling with lightsabers in the afternoon, let's go get something to eat."

They both left the training room and entered the academy hallways.

(( Boredome explains the length of the posts, I'll make them shorter if you want me to ^^))
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 4:48 PM
(Off-Topic: (Grrr!) Longer Posts are always accepted. Anyway, just to be kind, I'll be a Jedi Master who sends you on a mission.)

"Jethro, Kyla!" A man shouted, "Master Skywalker has asked me to tell you that something has happened. You must go to Kashyyyk, for he has sensed an attack by the Imperial Remnant is about to take place. You both best hurry."

And with that, the Jedi Master left the room.
 TheExile_Hunter
08-14-2006, 5:02 PM
((FINALLY))

"Well that certainly is the shortest mission briefing in the history of the jedi council" Kyla said.

"Sure was sis, Im surprised Luke didn't have anything else to add. Usually he would have been preeching about:'Be careful of the darkside' stuff and now he basicly tells me to take my student to a wookie planet currently attacked by the imperial remnant all by ourselves when your basic combat training for melee fights hasn't even begun yet, in other words, he sends us on a suicide mission" Jethro answered with a sarcastic voice.

"So do you want to go see him and ask for more details?" Kyla asked

"Neh let's go." Jethro answered laughing. "We'll take the Northstream and paint a bullseye on it."

They both left the academy and waited at the landing pad.

"Well, the dockmaster said it'll be here in 5 minutes so better start meditating"Jethro said. When Kyla started meditating, she noticed that Jethro was barely able to stop laughing. "I was just kidding sis, go kick some rocks down the cliff or something, you really don't have to meditate if you don't want to."
 Diego Varen
08-14-2006, 5:09 PM
"Oh yeah, Luke asked me to tell you one thing," The Jedi Master added, "Beware of the dark side, blah blah blah, you know the rest."
 TheExile_Hunter
08-14-2006, 5:15 PM
"I'm shocked and amazed, DID he?" Jethro said to Kyla "We'd better not make fun of jedi masters, who knows what they'll do. They might kick us out of the order, preventing us from going to the Kashyyyk suicide mission and forcibly sending some other poor souls on this doomed to fail mission."

Kyla couldn't stop laughing until the Northstream nearly landed ontop of them and they ran to the side of the landing pad. "You really should stop the sarcasm Jethro, they might really do that and some preeching old jedi master would be training me. I really don't want those lectures, I've seen other jedi masters lecturing students and it gave me the creeps."
 steven
08-14-2006, 6:23 PM
John came back into controll "Well anyway, good luck!" John patted Kyle on the shoulder before leaving back to his ship, The Death Glider.
 Jason Skywalker
08-14-2006, 7:08 PM
(OOC: I'll also be Jan, if anyone wants her, she's all yours.

Name: Jan Ors
Eye Colour: Brown
Hair Colour: Brown
Favourite Weapon(s): Blaster Rifle
Favourite Ship(s): Raven's Claw
Homeworld: Alderaan
Political Affiliation: Jedi/New Republic
Allies: Jedi/New Republic
Enemies: Sith/Imperial Remnant
Bio: Here (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jan_Ors) )
 ForceFightWMe12
08-14-2006, 7:12 PM
"I'm shocked and amazed, DID he?" Jethro said to Kyla "We'd better not make fun of jedi masters, who knows what they'll do. They might kick us out of the order, preventing us from going to the Kashyyyk suicide mission and forcibly sending some other poor souls on this doomed to fail mission."

Kyla couldn't stop laughing until the Northstream nearly landed ontop of them and they ran to the side of the landing pad. "You really should stop the sarcasm Jethro, they might really do that and some preeching old jedi master would be training me. I really don't want those lectures, I've seen other jedi masters lecturing students and it gave me the creeps."

As the pressure pins on the side of the ship released and the loading ramp lowered to the landing pad, a warm, female voice greeted them.
"Sorry I'm late." Sara called to them from the top of the ramp, taking a few steps down, "Had a bit of nasty buisness with a Rodian that held me up, which is really funny because..." catching herself, Sara paused and smiled embarassedly. "I'll stop right there. I've taken up enough of your time as it is."
 Jason Skywalker
08-14-2006, 7:23 PM
Kyle went to the hangar, he had decided to look for Jaden himself when a familiar figure appeared.

"Going anywhere?" A female familiar voice asked.

"Ah, Jan, you sure are a gift to sore eyes. Anyways, i'm going to find Jaden."

"I'll go with you. You know, i've saved you about dozens of times from the bad guys."

At first Kyle didn't want her to go but then he said.

"Hop on."
 HK-42
08-14-2006, 7:24 PM
Ralmun sat down in his small throne of Kashyyyk and waited for the imperials.
 TheExile_Hunter
08-14-2006, 7:29 PM
(( -.- ))

"Late? It only took 5 minutes, besides, we'll have plenty of time before we get to Kashyyyk." Jethro said to Sara "Every minute this mission is delayed, the longer we live."

"Plenty of time? Do you think you can teach me some more lightsaber forms on our way there Jethro?"

"Sure sis, only if the captain allows lightsaber duels on the ship though."
 ForceFightWMe12
08-14-2006, 7:33 PM
"Lightsaber duels?" Sara looked at them hard for a moment before answering. "If you can be careful, I don't see why not. Though I doubt I'm the only one here who would not enjoy being torn into space thanks to a gaping hole in the hull. Anyway, welcome aboard the Northstream. The name's Sara Klint."
 TheExile_Hunter
08-14-2006, 7:38 PM
"Pleased to meet you Sara. This is my sister, Kyla Frost and my name is Jethro. Did the dockmaster by any chance tell you why we were heading to Kashyyyk?"
 ForceFightWMe12
08-14-2006, 7:50 PM
She nodded. "I have all the Astro-charts and coordinates set to go. Just give the word and we're out of here."
 Jason Skywalker
08-14-2006, 7:54 PM
Kyle and Jan started the Raven's engines and blasted off quietly. They would head to Coruscant to give the news to Jaden's parents.
 TheExile_Hunter
08-14-2006, 8:07 PM
"Great, we'll leave right away, hopefully we'll get there before the imperial remnant does. If they do, we might have a warm welcoming party of imperial troops waiting on the landing platform." Jethro said while they were walking through the ship. "It sure is nice to finally travel in another ship instead of those academy shuttles." He said after a while

((Jason how long ago was it since Jaden turned to the darkside? O.o ))
Page: 2 of 5