Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

BBB: Recruitment!

Page: 1 of 4
 Master_Archon
07-22-2006, 2:57 PM
((If you read this post then I want a response, that way I can know why so many people look at my threads but dont respond or put down a character sheet!!!! Thank You for your Cooperation!!))

O.K. this is the place, I'm tired of waiting for people to make character sheets, I dont know why they wont make one, maybe they dont feel like reading the whole story, I dont know. But this is where I'm Recruiting people to play my RP. I've taken away the minimum number of people to start with, I'll start with just 2, not including self of course, or any number for that matter. (Important news for those of you who actually read 'all' of my post, I don't care if anyone posts or plays my RP while I'm gone [if that was why no one was posting] no pause or unpause thing, I was thinking of something else at that moment. But I still want people respecting me and my character! Thank You, Please Post!!!!)
Type this in for the info of character:
if jedi type character;
Name:
Position:
Faction:
Political Favor: (in this war people favor four main political statusses;Democratic, Monarchy, Republic, and Free Trade, non of these effect game but for the confliction of your homeplanet's government:as in you can like a different Government than your homeplanets')
Homeplanet:
(if force user; Lightsaber type, Color, Force powers:max 6, and Jedi rank i.e.- Knight,Master, Sith apprentice, Matukei weopon master ect.)
Weapon:max 4
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Bio:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
If soldier type:
Name:
Position:
Faction:
Political Favor:
Homeplanet:
Weapon:max 4
Soldier type: (this one is for main characters as well, who aren't force users)
Soldier affiliation: (this one is for main characters as well, who aren't force users)(Example;Clone Veteran, Imperial Volunteer, Rebel Guerilla Trooper: If you want to be on the opposite side, Super Battle Droid Cyborg:you can't be a droid and you have to be at least halfway living so I made, um, them)
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Bio:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The rest is up to you O.K. now my turn
this can be an example of sorts:
Name: Master Cyphon
Position: Republic Empire Fleet and Army Leader
Faction: Republic Empire
Political Favor: Good Monarchies
Homeplanet: unrecorded homeplanet;Tatoine,Official homeplanet;Kiithnam beyond the unknown regions in a neighboring galaxy
Weapon: Double Shafted/Bladed chain lightsaber with lightsaber deflective microvibrobladed chain attaching the two blades (it's one weapon though), Black with redmarbled swirls(not swirly swirls but more like marble swirls)-lightsaber with a cilinder shaft no buttons or extentions, it activates through the force and has two seemlessly attached spheres on each end, it's single bladed though, a bright silver lighsaber with a rectangular shaft but no edges and the same marble swirls except with light blue and the shaft is almost like a gel, and two four sided pyramids (not literal pyramids) on each end and one is open where the blade comes out, and the last weapon is a simple double bladed lightsaber.(Sorry for the long drawn out explanation, yours does not have to be that long, but the First Grey Jedi's lightsabers are unique and had to be shown as different from common sabers, sorry again.)
Lightsaber type: already explained types to the Tee
Light saber color: chain saber; silver,black redmarble saber; red, silver bluemarbled saber; cyan, doublebladed lightsaber; purple
Force powers: Ancient Force Heal, Ancient Mind Conversion(it's called conversion because all it does is severely amplify a persons charisma/leading ability it dosnt mess with the mind much)Force Crush, Force Choke, Force Lightning, Ancient Beast Tame
Jedi rank: Grey Master
Hair Color: Blond,with grey and white roots
Eye Color: unknown, the force is so present and he is so old (His physical appearance is around 26 though) his eyes are luminescent and even change colors, but most of the time he makes them ice blue or grey through little mind preversions.
Height: 7 feet tall only two inches shorter than vader
Bio: Too long to explain, all I can say is that he was and is the First Gray Jedi and once followed Revan to fight the true sith and other heroes of old as well.

This was a bit long but it was nessesary, you can if you want put extra info like Age, Weight, or species, by the way my character is human just to clear that up. There are four main character slots I need filled with two optional, if you want to know who they are check my RP (the characters are explained near the bottom of the story post, if you dont want to read the whole thing!) . Now if you're wondering, what's my RP, it's Blood Band Brothers, if you want to know the story, go to the thread i just mentioned. All I can say is it's an alternate universe and things are flip-flopped of sorts. I'll be waiting for any character sheets soon and for those of you who have posted one already (steven!) copy and paste then post it! Post your character sheet, get on to the other thread, then have fun, I'll be waiting!!!! :giggle1:
 Master_Archon
07-22-2006, 4:23 PM
IIIII'MMM...Waiting, Waiting, Ever SSOO Bored Am I, Doodley Doo Dee Doo Dee, DDDOOO!!!!!! Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo....hhmm hm hm hm humming to my self!!

Master_Archon, please read our RP Forum Rules (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=148524), double posting is a no-no around here. Also note that this is a forum, not IM, and people are not all on at the same time, please remember this. Don't let your impatience get you into trouble. If I see another post like this I will issue you a spam warning. -RH

Edit 2: I have restored this post, this warning stays. Ok? The other 2 you edited are fine this time, but in the future mod edits stay in a post. Thanks. -RH
 Diego Varen
07-22-2006, 4:31 PM
Patience. Maybe some people aren't interested or just don't have time to join. I remember when I started writing Fanfics, nobody would reply to me for ages. In time someone will join. I might join if I get bored.
 Master_Archon
07-22-2006, 4:42 PM
That last comment sounded insulting, "if you get bored". Honestly I know what you mean I get bored on this site all the time....no one responds quick enough! And I just read the forum rules, no offense, but man!! they're nitpicky!!!! No 'chatting', wow haven't heard that one on a forum before, and I've been on a few! Well thanks for doing what I asked in responding! Hope you join :)
 Char Ell
07-22-2006, 4:46 PM
((If you read this post then I want a response, that way I can know why so many people look at my threads but dont respond or put down a character sheet!!!! Thank You for your Cooperation!!))
Gagh!!! If I had known I was going to be obligated to make a post in this thread simply for looking at it I probably wouldn't have looked at it. :lol:

1) I have never done an online RP before. Been thinking about trying it out but haven't made the decision to actually do it yet. So I browse around sometimes checking the different RP's out to see what they're like.
2) After reading your character's profile I think this particular RP is poised for... how shall I say... a great deal of customization that I wouldn't be all that interested in. Keep in mind that I'm 34 years old so my tastes have "matured" since my teenie-bopper years. :p
Patience. Maybe some people aren't interested or just don't have time to join. I concur with this statement. :D
 Master_Archon
07-22-2006, 4:56 PM
Thank You as well!! But as for the 'in depth' part, dont worry, go to my other related thread, Blood Band Brothers, and look at the only person who posted a character sheet, steven, he didnt go in depth and I dont need you too either. I was just explaining what my guys sabers look like, because they're unique and I dont have pictures of them on my PC, or the internet (in that matter I dont think anyone has pictures of my guys sabers, lol!! :) ) I hope you decide to make my RP your first RP and put your character sheet down!! :whtsmile: Thanx!!
 The Doctor
07-22-2006, 5:10 PM
Wow... someone doesn't seem to realise that the Roleplaying boards here aren't very active... there are only a handful of players that tend to stick around for an entire story - if the writer themself doesn't drop out. Mostly people like FFWM, Jasra, Tysy, Steven, WJ, etc.

Don't take it personally. Most RPs posted here get a few players, but half of the players stop posting, and the thread dies. It's just a lack of patience. People don't seem to realise that all stories start out slow. People also may view the RP, and see that someone else has made a character too similar to one they had in mind - I know it's happened to me before.
 Master_Archon
07-22-2006, 5:25 PM
oh....well thank you for responding....as for the people who stick around, I hope they join my RP is all I can say! And I hope you do too!! As for me sticking around, dont worry I dont give up easy! As I said before, hope you join my RP! Thank You too!!!! :) Maybe I'll join your RP!! :smash: <--this is what I do when I'm bored!
 Char Ell
07-22-2006, 5:29 PM
OK. So I read the main thread for this RP and I'm not sure if I understand all the details. Maybe if you make a suggestion for what character I can play, give me something to start with, then I'll flesh it out with what I want.
 Master_Archon
07-22-2006, 5:33 PM
I'm not too sure what you're talking about either? If you're talking about a main character then I can help you there! :) If you're talking about just a character in general it's gonna be a little harder to get you started! But I'm more than willing to help!! Just explain what I have to do or should do or you could explain what you mean a little better please.... :whtsmile:

Edit: oh and which thread did you mean the BBB: Recruitment! thread or Blood Band Brothers thread? It's hard to understand that as well, aspecially when I'm trying to perfect my wording and story to my other thread! As for main characters you can be Vader, the Matukei Leader(you have free range of his name) , Thor Trooper zz95202 (Thor is his name) , and Huntsman Kadash (this is a title name you can give Kadash a 'real' name if you want!) . There are also two optional main characters seven year old Leia in training (jedi training) , and ARC Trooper Omega (you can give him a name too) . Those are the main characters needed, if you want to be a random character then I'll have to explain a little more if you want me to. If you want to know more about these characters go to the Blood Band Brothers thread and look through the ending paragraph of the story to get an explanation for each! Hope this helped in some way. :)
 Char Ell
07-22-2006, 6:27 PM
So the BBB: Recruitment thread is for a different RP than Band of Blood Brothers? I think I'm really confused now.

Like I said, I've never participated in online RP before and many moons have passed since my last pen-and-paper RP. What I'm trying to do is figure out what the story setting is and come up with a character to fit with that. Since I'm not real familiar with the story I hoped you would give me some suggestions or if you had a character in mind that you wanted someone to play I could do that. Since I'm new to this I wanted to start off with a minor character.
 Master_Archon
07-22-2006, 10:02 PM
O.K. I'm back, I've been logged off for awhile, hope you haven't joined another RP while I was gone! BBB: Recruitment is a recruitment and debriefing thread for Band of Blood Brothers, hhmm, I never thought of saying it that way, with your permision may I change the name of my thread to the above mentioned please? If your patient and willing read the story on the Band of Blood Brothers thread, it's a little long but it will explain everything to the best of my cramping hands ability was at that moment. If you want to be a character then read the story line, if you want to be a main character after reading the story o.k. I'll help you after that :) . But if you still wanna be a minor yet important (you'll be important because you'll be interacting with major characters more than imaginary minor characters will be, got it?) character then tell me and I'll help you in making one-actually as a matter of fact I'll help you right now even! First choose if you wanna be a jedi type character or soldier type...then...well...you choose and after you choose we'll move on from there! :) Oh, and one more thing, choose (if you're going to be a jedi) your jedi rank/type; Example: like Jedi Master, Sith Apprentice, Matukei Champion, Force Healer, Ect. If you're going to be a soldier then choose your era affiliation; Example: Rebel(evil)-Rebel Guerilla Trooper, Confed. droid support for Rebels(also evil)-Super Battle Droid Cyborg, Republic(good)-Clone Veteran, Imperials(also good)-Imperial Volunteer, each one is from the different sides and eras giving you a wide range of topics on soldier types to choose from. If you read the story you'll understand what I'm talking about a little better, anywho, next for soldier, type in your type (or tipe); Example: Rebels- Pilot, Sabatour, Ect., Confed.-Cyborg Assassin, Cyborg Adaptor, Ect., Republic-Clone Commando, ARC Trooper, Ect., Imperial-Thor Trooper, Dark Trooper, Ect. Tell me what you want or think is best and then I'll help you type your character sheet from there. Um, Your Welcome and Thank You so very much for joining my RP!!!! :)
 Char Ell
07-23-2006, 2:03 AM
OK. So...
1) I'm not sure how well I know the game setting. You've switched things up so much from the original Star Wars chronology that I'm not sure who is what and what is who. But I'll just go with the flow and see how things row.

2) What if played the optional role of ARC Trooper Omega? I'm not interested in playing Vader, Huntsman Kadash, or Thor Trooper zz95202 (especially him since you make it sound like there is a romantic potential between him and Leia). I don't know what the Matukei Leader role is all about though so if you have more details on that then I'll consider it.
 Master_Archon
07-23-2006, 3:54 PM
Romantic potential....LOL, hahaha, sorry, no I wasnt laughing at you, I was thinking about the thought of a seven year old having a romance with a 24 year old soldier, not gonna happen! (unless he's sick and twisted! :( ) She dosnt [am I spelling dosnt right?] have anyone her age onboard, so she makes friends with the nicer people/soldiers on board, and she's come to like Thor more than other soldiers, that's all. But I dont think you should be her either :) ! As for the storyline....it's allright if you dont fully understand it.
The Matukei are a Force adept race and religion that is bent on perfecting mind and body syncronys, meaning they center their force powers around being in tune with high physical status (they're really buff in other words, and focus on keeping their Force abilities centered around martial or melee stuff, ect.) . The Leader is just that, the leader, he's head cheif of all tribes and is the strongest Matukei, and has seen the most battles [this dosnt mean he's old!] . Hope that clears things up a bit! Oh he also has command of a few Matukei type vessels, meaning he also has partial command of the fleet! the number has yet to be determined.
As for being ARC Trooper Omega it's up to you, if you wanna be him, good, if you decide to be the Matukei Leader, good, if you wanna be a random character, also good! It's your choose! Thank You again....again!
P.S. you still haven't said if I can call my thread Band of Blood Brother yet! I need your permission since 'that' name was your idea! :whtsmile:
 Rexraptor2000
07-23-2006, 6:24 PM
Name: Shadow Gravemind
Position: Jedi General
Political Favor: Republic
Homeplanet: Unknown
Lightsaber Type: Arbiter Double Bladed Sabers
Lightsaber Color: Green
Force Powers: Force Heal, Speed, Jump, Pull, Wave, and Force Transfusion (Is able to pull the force from his surroundings and use it as his own).
Weapon: 2 Double Bladed Lightsabers (Occasionally tries two at once), Modified Arc Rocket Launcher, and a Vibrodagger.
Hair Color: Black with silver streaks.
Eye Color: Green
Height: 7 ft.
Bio: Has an unknown origin, as he was found by the Jedi aboard a ship that had been raided by pirates when he was five. He was trained as an apprentace by Yoda as most younglings are and after that, was taken up by Yoda as a Padawan. After learning the ways of the Jedi and the Force as a Padawan, he was promoted to Knighthood. He had a Padawan, but when Order 66 came down, she died. Using Force Transfusion to take the Force from the Jedi dying around him in the Jedi Temple, he used it to weaken the main supports and collapsed it, killing most, if not all, the Clone Troopers inside. He managed to survive and even save a few Jedi. He linked up with the Republic Empire fleet and is now a General for land assaults. If you asked a Jedi about him, they would say he is too aggressive in combat, suicidel since he is the first one into battle, , and cares about the clones too much. If you asked his troopers about him, they would say that he has an excellant prowness in combat, leads his troops into battle as he should unlike those pompous Generals who sit nice and cozy in their command ships or post on land, and cares about his troops as a Generals should, making sure to send them on missions that actually are survivable and not to send them on suicide missions, unlike those Generals who think of Clones as machines and not people.
 Char Ell
07-23-2006, 11:47 PM
Romantic potential....LOL, hahaha, sorry, no I wasnt laughing at you, I was thinking about the thought of a seven year old having a romance with a 24 year old soldier, not gonna happen! (unless he's sick and twisted! :( )Oh... uhhh... yeah, good point. Leia is a little young in this RP for romantic attachments. :blush2:
P.S. you still haven't said if I can call my thread Band of Blood Brother yet! I need your permission since 'that' name was your idea! :confused: Yeah, sure. Go right ahead. All that really happened was I misquoted the original title of the RP thread. I thought it already was Band of Blood Brothers instead of Blood Brothers Band. However if you want to change the thread title you'll need to PM a moderator like RedHawke or stingerhs to do it for you since you won't be able to do it yourself.

I like the Matukai leader concept. I did a little Internet research and am good with playing that one.

Name: Felix Intos
Position: Third Chieftain
Faction: Matukai
Hair Color: light brown, close-cropped
Eye Color: grey
Height: 5 ft. 10 in. (1.78 meters)
Political Favor: Monarchy
Homeplanet: Koros II
Weapons: Cortosis-weave vibrosword, cortosis-weave vibroblade, DC-15s blaster carbine, concussion and sonic grenades.
Force powers: Master Speed, Master Jump, Strength, Energy Absorption, Sense Attack, Breath Control, Self-Healing (requires meditation)
Bio: A descendant of the Matukai founder, Felix Intos has not used his heritage to claim his position of leadership within the Matukai, as such would not be allowed in the first place. Having been raised in the Matukai tradition, Felix learned how to use his sensitivity to the Force to augment his body's capabilities all the while using natural training techniques to condition his body for peak strength, endurance, and speed. Felix excels in both unarmed and sword combat, often using both a long sword and short sword in battle against multiple opponents. In his modest amount of live combat experience Felix has never faced a lightsaber-wielding opponent. Seeking to nullify blaster attacks, Felix had fellow Matukai fire stun blasters at him while in his early teens. After several years of painful practice Felix learned to use the Force to absorb limited amounts of small arms blaster fire and now teaches other Matukai how to use the Force in this manner. Many outside of the Matukai find his tattooed forehead and eyes barbaric and distasteful but to a Matukai the tattoos serve as an important means to distinguish Matukai from non-Matukai. Like most Matukai, Felix spends significant time in meditation, focusing inward and seeking to strengthen his body's connection to the Force. Of late though Felix has felt never before experienced foreboding in varying degrees during some of his deeper meditation sessions, unsettling his normal calm and collected self.
 Niner_777
07-24-2006, 9:19 AM
Do you have anybody inparticular that you'd like me to be?
 Master_Archon
07-24-2006, 1:51 PM
O.K. first message for the Rexraptor2000, Thank You for joining hope you have fun!

Next message for cutmeister, very good now your in and that's one less main character to worry about! Welcome aboard!! :whtsmile:

Next message for Niner_777, you can be Huntsman Kadash, or Thor Trooper zz95202, or you could make a character or be Leia....but I dont think you want to do that, unless you really want to....for character info it's around the last one or two paragraphs of my story in Blood Band Brothers, it will explain who they are and what purpose they play (to a minimum) and one of the posts above explains who can have a name change or who's name is who's. (you'll understand it when you read it!)

Important post-check it! Band of Blood Brothers (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2135543#post2135543)

Ha I did it! Yeah, that was overexagurated! (I think I misspelled that)
 Niner_777
07-26-2006, 10:16 AM
I like the Thor Trooper zz95202. Could you fill me in on what to put in the profile? As you made up this character, I don't really know what you had in mind.

Btw, sorry it took me so long. This website was being dialup. :D
 Master_Archon
07-26-2006, 2:59 PM
Absolutely! No problem!......What do I have to do again? :) Just kidding!! And yeah the website was being slow, but since the problem's gone (I hope!) we can start after you post a character sheet!! Yaaa!! Everyone cheer for starting!! :whtsmile: O.K. back on topic! Here's an example of Thor....sorta:

Name: Thor (last name insert here or codename or nickname, ect. , whatever you want!)
Position: Thor Trooper Alpha Soldier
Political Favor: (insert one of the four topics that suits you best, also topics can be modified; Evil Monarchy-Outer Rim Free Trade Pact, Ect.)
Homeplanet: (Insert favorite or prefered planet-does not have to coensign with the P.F.)
Weapon: predestined weapon-choose between Force-Pike (http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw/g_pike.htm) or Vibro-Axe (http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw/g_vibrox.htm) or you can use both but you'd only be able to choose two other weapons! (I put a limit on weapons so everyone can keep track of there's easier! :) )
Soldier type: He's a Thor Trooper simple, but here's some other trooper examples; ARC Trooper, Clone Commando, ect. (put that in for other people!)
Soldier affiliation: Imperial Volunteer (that's what he is); Examples;Clone Veteran, Imperial Volunteer, Rebel Guerilla Trooper: If you want to be on the opposite side, Super Battle Droid Cyborg:you can't be a droid and you have to be at least halfway living so I made, um, them. These are just what soldier era and sides there are,these are not soldier types themselves. Got that! For those of you who were confused by the two soldier options!! :)
Hair Color: (hair choose here)
Eye Color: (eye choose here)
Height: can be any height (except really short or too tall) but prefferably tall! (not too tall! :) )
Bio: Biography is yours to command, but keep it within story perameters please!! :whtsmile:

Also since Leia hasn't been chosen as a character by anyone, then she's an NPC, and the two that deal with her most are Vader and Thor, so be prewarned!! :)

O.K. people I've waited long enough, I'm starting the RP of Blood Band Brothers! If any of you are still even interested. Niner_777, if you're still interested then post your character sheet, and join in when you feel the moment is right! O.K. :^: ! Thank all of you for joining my first RP! Hope you enjoy, and that it stays on for awhile! I'll be waiting for you guys :whtsmile: , and if anyone else feels like joining, it's still not too late! :)
 Char Ell
07-29-2006, 1:32 AM
I need some help coming up with a ship for my character. From what little I could find about the Matukai it seems like they are a small group, numbering no more than 60 people. So I'm looking for a starship that would require a crew of no more than 20. Probably something like a gunboat or corvette maybe.

I've looked at the Tartan patrol cruiser but I've found conflicting information about it's crew size, anywhere from 7 officers and 20 gunners to 200+.

Anybody got any ideas to offer?
 RC-1162
07-29-2006, 5:45 AM
okay, with regards to cut's request, i'm posting my char sheet here:

Name: Anakin Skywalker AKA Vader
Position: One of the leaders of the Republic Empire
Political Favor: Democratic
Homeplanet: Tatooine
Lightsaber type: Dual lightsabers (one in each hand)
Color: Blue and Green
Force powers:Force Wave, Force Storm, Stasis Field, Force Crush, Force Heal, Force Speed
Weapon: Lightsabers, Thermal Detonators, Blaster Pistol
Hair Color: no hair
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 2.02 meters (in armor)
Bio: Check it (http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/anakinskywalker/index.html)
 Master_Archon
07-29-2006, 10:39 AM
I need some help coming up with a ship for my character. From what little I could find about the Matukai it seems like they are a small group, numbering no more than 60 people. So I'm looking for a starship that would require a crew of no more than 20. Probably something like a gunboat or corvette maybe.

I've looked at the Tartan patrol cruiser but I've found conflicting information about it's crew size, anywhere from 7 officers and 20 gunners to 200+.

Anybody got any ideas to offer?

You could pilot a Dreadnaught (http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw/ac_dread.htm), or a Bulk Cruiser (http://swnr.themaw.net/images/screenshots/screenshot_030.jpg), and there's a carrack light battle cruiser but I couldn't find any screenshots. You'll have to use you're exceptional research skills for that ship, I'm still looking for some corvette and gunboats that might suit you. You could say that you're Matukai are a large group and are able to pilot a small fleet of capital ships, :) just an idea! :whtsmile:
 Master_Archon
07-29-2006, 11:23 PM
Dreadnaught (http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw_img/acgdread.htm)

Victory-I Class Star Desroyer (http://theforce.net/swtc/Pix/books/art/anhvsd.jpg)

Interdictor Class Star Destroyer (http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw_img/acgintc.htm)

Executor Class Star Destroyer (http://theforce.net/swtc/Pix/chron/executor.jpg)*)

Acclamaitor Class Clone Star Destroyer (http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw_img/acgrepub.htm)+)

Republic Class Star Destroyer (http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw_img/e3cspa20.htm)$)

Revenge Class Heavy Carrier Star Destroyer (http://impstherelentless.com/images/ch1_visframe_lrg015.jpg) obviously it's the big one!

Wambat Class Star Destroyer (http://impstherelentless.com/images/CH1_vis_mod_LRG_037.jpg)+)

LIAB Class Star Destroyer (http://impstherelentless.com/images/CH1_vis_mod_LRG_036.jpg)

Immobiliser Class Star Destroyer (http://theforce.net/swtc/Pix/cg/xvt/interdictor.gif)+)

Demolisher Class Star Destroyer (http://theforce.net/swtc/Pix/tv/demolisher-port.jpg) wow, old show!+

Rand Ecliptic Class Star Destroyer (http://theforce.net/swtc/Pix/comics/empire/09/rand_ecliptic3.jpg) look at all them dead people.

Harrow Class Star Destroyer (http://theforce.net/swtc/Pix/comics/xwing/xwbtvsd1.jpg) you can only guess what the rests looks like.

Imperator Class Star Desroyer (http://theforce.net/swtc/Pix/books/egvv/isd-eg2.gif)

Dominater Class Star Destroyer (http://theforce.net/swtc/Pix/comics/xwing/xwtpa6.jpg) is similar to the Interdictor class except the dual bridges and the main one is more similar to the Imperator Class's bridge. Plus the domes are huge shield generators, and not Grav-well generators, like what the Interdictor Class has. And the Dominater Class is smaller than the Interdictor Class.

Allegiance Class Star Destroyer (http://theforce.net/swtc/Pix/comics/de/destroyer2.jpg)*)

Vengeance Class Star Destroyer (http://theforce.net/swtc/Pix/cg/df2/jerec5.gif) yeah, that long flat snausage, that's the Vengence Class.*

Procurater Class Star Destroyer (http://theforce.net/swtc/Pix/ssd/battleship.gif)$)

Giel Class Star Destroyer (http://theforce.net/swtc/Pix/comics/marvel/gielbs2.jpg)$)

Praetor Class Star Destroyer (http://theforce.net/swtc/Pix/kdy/bigwarship.jpg)$)

Sovereign Class Star Destroyer (http://hangarbay.tripod.com/td-sovereign.html) thank goodness! I found a picture, thank you cutmeister.*

Eclipse Class Star Destroyer (http://hangarbay.tripod.com/td-eclipse.html) you can't have it, it's mine*drools at pic*. *

Venator Class Star Destroyer (http://theforce.net/swtc/Pix/comics/marvel/U-Oships.jpg)$)

Enforcer Class Star Destroyer (http://swnr.themaw.net/images/screenshots/screenshot_026.jpg) it's the one thats on fire in the upper right hand corner, you'll see it.

Carrack Light Battle Cruiser (http://swnr.themaw.net/images/screenshots/forum_images/swibeautypic03.jpg) that's right I found a picture of the Carrack, but not just one, but three in one screenshot, ha!

Tyrant Class Heavy Carrier Star Destroyer (http://swnr.themaw.net/images/screenshots/forum_images/swiv03beautypic03.jpg) see that ship, no not the star trek ship, the big honkin Star Destroyer coming under fire from, what seems to be, every ship in the star trek fleet.

Victory-II Class Star Desroyer (http://empire.galaxy-force.com/warships/pics/vcsd.jpg) this was the hardest pic to find!+

Escort Carrier (http://hangarbay.tripod.com/td-escortcarrier.html)+)

Lancer Class Frigate (http://hangarbay.tripod.com/td-lancer.html) welcome aboard the I.S.S. Sausage!

Nebulon-B Escort Frigate (http://hangarbay.tripod.com/td-nbfrigate.html) only reason it's not usable is because it's outdated, and used by the Rebels now.*

Nebulon-B2 Modified Frigate (http://hangarbay.tripod.com/td-nb2frigate.html) this is the usable version.

Strike Class Cruiser (http://hangarbay.tripod.com/td-strikecruiser.html)+)

That is my Capital/Frigate ship list, beautiful, was it not? Now all of you who are on my RP get to choose a Capital Ship of their own, plus their Frigate Escort!!

There's a Fighter/Freighter ship list coming soon, and after that, a Corvette/Gunboat list-so stay tuned!

Also, if you need to see the pictures better, then just use that expandy button that pops up when you put the mouse over the pictures! Also, if you need any explanations on a ships capabilities, or purpose, then please be inclined to ask me, I'd be more than happy to help/explain!

Key:
Asterics = The ship is not able to be chosen, either because it's too big or powerful, or dosnt exist in my RP yet.

Plus [+] = These are Frigate Escort, they're too small to be chosen, but if you wish to pilot one, then by all meens, just ask first. Plus Frigates are for protecting Cap.'s, so they're chosen for other reasons.

Dollar [$] = It meens I spliced either a pictureless ship name with a nameless ship picture, or vice-versa. Or I put my desired name-made up-with a ship picture. Or I accidentilly put the name of one ship on another (or switched two ship names around) -oops, it was rare though, and I didnt feel like fixing it.

O.K. this list is under my Copywright, so ask before use/copying.

Copywright 2006_all ships are either from Lucas Ltd. productions or those affiliated or from Blacksheep Productions_All Rights Reserved.

Hope you liked it, I know I had a hastle making it....Thank You for your patience, and enjoy the fruits of my labor! :D
 Char Ell
07-30-2006, 12:50 AM
Whoa! Very nice list. :thumbsup:

Ummm... I've decided to use a Marauder-class corvette (http://hangarbay.tripod.com/td-marauder.html), Evincer and a Corellian gunship (http://www.starwars.com/databank/starship/corelliangunship/index.html), Shryken.
 RC-1162
07-30-2006, 3:54 AM
very well done research, M_A! :thumbsup:

okay, i want to get a new flagship and escort frigate after this small battle. my flagship will be the Slipstream and a Republic Class Star Destroyer (http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw_img/e3cspa20.htm) and i want my escort frigate to be a Victory II Class Star Destroyer (http://empire.galaxy-force.com/warships/pics/vcsd.jpg) named Scorpion
 Rexraptor2000
07-30-2006, 6:52 AM
Very nice job.

I would like the Revenge Class Heavy Carrier Star Destroyer (because it looks like it can carry a lot of troops) as my flag ship after this battle called The Remembrance, and two Immobiliser Class Star Destroyer frigate escorts called The Silence and The Mercyful.
 Master_Archon
07-30-2006, 11:03 PM
@ cutmeister, WHERE DO YOU FIND THESE WEBSITES!....thanx though, it helped me add some ships!

@ RC 1162, are you going to keep the 'Matador'? Or are you gonna have another V-2 Frigate? You get two frigates, remember, it's your choose though, just name your second frigate if you dont want the 'Matador'.

@ Rexraptor2000, um....uumm......hhmm....I cant think of anything to say to you.

Oh yeah, referring to the Dark Troopers, the ones on board at the moment are the real Dark Troopers, not the Battlefront Dark Troopers. There are four versions, and they'll all most likely show up on the RP.

Dark Trooper Phase 1-they have arm mounted shield, and huge vibro blade, they're remote controled or AI-Robot-programming.

Dark Trooper Phase 2-larger, more similar to common Imperial armor look, and carry huge pump action bolt case blasters, wrist mount rockets, and various other weapons, they're capable of remote or manual control or the same AI system as phase 1. The ones currently known to be on the ship we're on.

Dark Trooper Phase 3-as tall as AT-ST's and carry wrist mounted rockets, chain gun on the other, smaller version of phase 1's vibroblade, and alot of other weapons, are fully manual, they are rare to see and are mostly meant to protect officers or protect bases and ships and are efective boarders.

Dark Trooper Infantry-These are the Battlefront versions Dark Troopers, I'm not puting an explanation up because you all probaly know what they do and look like.

Here's a slitely more different explanation of the Dark Troopers (http://massassi.yavin4.com/sw/c_dark.htm), along with a picture. Click the picture to get a better/bigger image.
 RC-1162
07-31-2006, 3:31 AM
M_A, i'll keep the Matador as well, but it should be repaired, please :)
 Niner_777
07-31-2006, 9:14 AM
Name: Thor (Thor is a cool name.)
Position: Thor Trooper Alpha Soldier
Political Favor: Republic (sounds cool enough)
Homeplanet: Coruscant (?)
Weapon: Vibro Axe
Soldier type: He's a Thor Trooper
Soldier affiliation: Imperial Volunteer
Hair Color: Gray
Eye Color: Yellow ;)
Height: 1.87m
Bio: Thor Trooper, I'll have to check the story again, lol

Well, if there is anything that could use changing, please tell me.
 Master_Archon
07-31-2006, 10:09 AM
Thank You for posting :) just one thing, do you want one weapon? Or did you forget to post your other three, just saying, because you can have three more if you like. :whtsmile:
 RaV™
07-31-2006, 4:12 PM
Hmm..is it too late to join?
 Master_Archon
07-31-2006, 4:27 PM
Hmm..is it too late to join?

Yeah, sure! Just post a character sheet, and jump into the storyline when you feel your ready! :whtsmile: Just remember to read what's happened so far, so your not off in lala land while we're getting killed...lol, just teasing, but I do want you to read, so you know what's happened so far. Check here (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=167862)!) Thank You, and enjoy. :)
 RaV™
07-31-2006, 4:32 PM
Hmm..well my character that i'm wanting to put in the story may seem a bit...farfetched..
 Master_Archon
07-31-2006, 4:36 PM
hhmm, well....shoot, I'm ready, what is it? I'll tell you if you can, or cannot use the character, but nothings ever too farfetched for me! :D
 Niner_777
07-31-2006, 4:38 PM
Thank You for posting :) just one thing, do you want one weapon? Or did you forget to post your other three, just saying, because you can have three more if you like. :whtsmile:

I'll take another weapon. What are the choices?
 Master_Archon
07-31-2006, 4:43 PM
All the weopons you can think of, hehehe. You can have any other weapon you like, just as long as it's not too crazy! You have free choice over your second third and fourth weapon, so go ahead, surprise me! :D
 RaV™
07-31-2006, 4:46 PM
hhmm, well....shoot, I'm ready, what is it? I'll tell you if you can, or cannot use the character, but nothings ever too farfetched for me! :D
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8556/celticpredatorkp9.jpg)
Is that too farfetched for ya? :)
 Master_Archon
07-31-2006, 6:06 PM
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/8556/celticpredatorkp9.jpg)
Is that too farfetched for ya? :)

Nope, no, not far fetched at all! Yeah, you can be him/it, just post a character sheet, and explain what your purpose is for the story, and get to know what's going on so far, then...post in the story thread! Hope you have fun!! :D
 Niner_777
07-31-2006, 7:02 PM
All the weopons you can think of, hehehe. You can have any other weapon you like, just as long as it's not too crazy! You have free choice over your second third and fourth weapon, so go ahead, surprise me! :D

How about the DC-17m interchangeable combat weapons system assault rifle? That's my favorite. :)
 Master_Archon
07-31-2006, 8:49 PM
How about the DC-17m interchangeable combat weapons system assault rifle? That's my favorite. :)

Though it's more suited to a commando, fine, it's yours! :D
 Niner_777
08-01-2006, 10:05 AM
I'm going to be on vacation this Wednesday, so could somebody take my char until I get back, or should I wait until I get back to enter?
 Rexraptor2000
08-01-2006, 10:07 AM
Since you haven't posted yet, you should probably do it when you get back because we don't know what your characters personallity is yet.
 Char Ell
08-01-2006, 10:21 AM
Since the party is all in hyperspace and Felix is not on the captured Trade Federation ship with the rest of the party I'm chilling until the group drops out of hyperspace. I'll look for cues as to where we are and what my character should be doing once that happens.

EDIT: Since Niner_777 mentioned it I'm reminded that I'll be on vacation this weekend as well. Probably won't be online from Friday thru Tuesday.
 Niner_777
08-01-2006, 10:29 AM
Since you haven't posted yet, you should probably do it when you get back because we don't know what your characters personallity is yet.

Okay, I'll probably be back next Monday or Tuesday.
 Rexraptor2000
08-01-2006, 10:40 AM
Since the party is all in hyperspace and Felix is not on the captured Trade Federation ship with the rest of the party I'm chilling until the group drops out of hyperspace. I'll look for cues as to where we are and what my character should be doing once that happens.

You'll find that where we drop out will be very familiar to fans of the- wait. I won't give it away. :)
 Master_Archon
08-21-2006, 11:59 AM
Argh, sorry people, I've been gone, and probably will be for awhile...so dont expect me to post soon. I'll try to post when I can! Sorry....
 Niner_777
08-26-2006, 7:24 PM
I got your PM, and I am so sorry that I forgot to post. After my vacation, school football started and it has been taking up all of my time. Plus, with my clan to help manage, I don't think that I'll have the time. And as this RPG is already far underway, I'm afraid that I'll have to drop out, though I never really was in. Thank you for your effort to help me though.

Once again, thanks and sorry.
 Master_Archon
08-26-2006, 10:05 PM
It's O.K. Niner_777, I'll pass on your character to someone else, I appreciate the effort! :D Thanx!!

Edit/add on: cutmeister has also left, so that is another open character, for any of you who want to know. He will also be comemorated for his efforts! Thanx cutmeister, you helped in more ways than you know!! :)
 Dark_Lady
09-08-2006, 5:09 PM
Name: Jynn
Position: None
Faction: None chosen, dislikes New Rebel Confederacy, suspicious of Republic Empire
Political Favor: Republic

Lightsaber type: Single-Bladed, hilt is silver-colored, very smooth and unornamented except for some engraving
Blade color: Silver
Weapons: Lightsaber (belonged to her former mentor, Jedi Master Kai Lin)
Ship: Ion Storm - a Republic Sienar Systems Scimitar (Similar to Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator, umm... wait. Did I say similar?)
Force powers: Force Telekinesis, Force Precognition, Force Speed, Force Communication, Mind Trick, Sense the Emotions of Others
Jedi Rank: Jedi Knight

Physical Description: Jynn is strong but not overly muscular. Her hair is tied behind her head. She wears a black robe and belt over light cortosis armor (not light-colored, light as in not heavy).
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5 ft. 9 in.

Homeplanet: Unknown, raised on Tatooine
Bio: Jynn was not born on Tatooine, but brought there when she was still under a year of age. Her parents were subsequently killed by Tusken Raiders. Former Jedi Master Kai Lin arrived just in time to save her life, then raised her, trying to teach her the ways of the Force in a more subtle manner than she would have learned at the Jedi Temple.

After Kai Lin was murdered by his former apprentice Xendek, Jynn became the unofficial Padawan of another Jedi, Kante Rhun. They ran into Xendek on several occasions, but never managed to detain or destroy him. Xendek went into hiding after their third encounter, and has not been seen since.

After their final encounter with Xendek, Kante Rhun took Jynn back to the Temple and petitioned for her to become his Padawan. The Jedi council agreed, based on the fact that she had already started training with Kai Lin, and it was better to continue training her in the Light Side, instead of letting her wander aimlessly. Jynn subsequently passed the trials and became a Jedi Knight.

Jynn has been roaming the galaxy ever since Kante Rhun was believed killed during Order 66.

Side note: Jynn is left-handed.
Page: 1 of 4