Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

BBB: Recruitment!

Page: 3 of 4
 Jason Skywalker
10-23-2006, 1:13 PM
Actually, it's the Rebel Alliance of Independent Systems or so.
 Master_Archon
10-24-2006, 10:22 AM
Right now we're not on the burning ship, second of all, I'm the kind of person who likes mixing stuff, third, if you can't keep up then just roll with it!! Another thing, it'll be more confusing when I DO introduce the Rebel Confederacy into the RP with more detail, because there will be characters, soldier types, units, vehicles, ect. That will confuse the pants off of you, read the thread several pages before the one we're on, and you'll see a post where I suggest we go to Halo...that shoulda tipped all of you off that the story was changing, when you guys joined you should've been prepared for a totally different storyline from the normal Star Wars Universe!!!!

Use your imaginations, we're in the middle of a different system, outside the known galaxy, we're definately low on fuel due to us being in hyperspace, for THREE DAYS!!!! We've contacted survivors of the covenant army, and we're going to need to get food, water, and most likely fuel, how do you suppose we do that? hm? Make it out of space dust? NO!! We need to go to the only atmospheric planet...HALO! Which isn't a planet, but a giant ring, that's meant to destroy all life! Though the inside of the ring is exactly like a planet, with plants, dirt, and everything.

Now, think, which ship is burning...I know, a Trade Federation Droid Control ship, oh my goodness, that's amazing....now, do you think that we'll be in system long before someone tracks a certain ship's signal down? There's a BIG HINT about the future!

The Flood are always a problem, they're an extra stress element to increase the danger of the RP!!! We're right next to Halo, and you dont think that the Flood is there, boy, what do you think Halo is for?

Now, if you guys are absolutely ignorant to Halo's storyline, and purpose, along with some history, then I have something, well, more like someone, who can explain it to you. REX!!!!!! Get your lazy butt over here!!!! People, this is Rex, or Rexraptor2000 for longer note. Now, he's an expert in the field of Halo knowledge, I want you to listen, and listen good, because he's going to explain everything from the Flood, to the Covenant, to Halo's purpose and history...along with the storyline.

You may now speak to the Acolytes Rex.

((Hope you dont mind Rex, but if you could lay some ground knowledge about Halo for our little friends, then that would be greatly appreciated! You may start when you are ready, and when you have time; if not, then I'll have to explain the best I can.))
 Dark_Lady
10-24-2006, 12:39 PM
When did I ever say I didn't think the Flood was there? And I do have some basic knowledge of Halo, I just don't know all the minor details.
 Darth_Velrogh
10-24-2006, 2:33 PM
I didn't knew the ship you had taken over had burned!!!!! I don't have the f****** time to read all those posts!!! i just read some of then when i got to page 4 i dont have the freakin time to read 6 loooong pages of posts!

I have school, i have activities i have to divide a pc with my older bro!!

Note: I have 6 and a half of school then activities for 1 and a half hours in some days and the time im home i only have 1 hour a day!!!!!1

Edit : But im keeping up quite well (except for the trade fed control ship that i hadn't read).
 Rexraptor2000
10-25-2006, 4:33 PM
*Puts a sock in everyones mouth, two in MA's. :lol: *

Let's not get upset here. There just some minor confusion here, so let's just stay calm and resolve it in a civil manner. Here are links explaining what you should basically know about the Halo universe.

Halo (The Ringworld) (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/The_Halos)

The Covenant (Collection of Alien Races) (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/The_Covenant)

Covenant Weapons (Self-Explainatory) (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Covenant_Weapons)

Vehicles (All of them) (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Vehicles)

Weapons (All of them) (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Weapons)

The Flood (Parasite) (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Flood)

Halo: Combat Evolved (Storyline) (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo:_Combat_Evolved#Storyline)

Halo 2 (Storyline) (http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo_2#Storyline)

Darth_Velrogh, even though people are free to join at anytime, it's suggested that you read the entire RP so far so mistakes aren't made. (Please note that a lot of those posts are mine and MA's since we were both new here at the time and had too much free time. :lol: )

Master_Archon, please don't agitate the RPers. *Puts another sock in his mouth. :lol: *
 Master_Archon
10-25-2006, 5:59 PM
*M_A eats socks* Rex, don't advise me, I do what I see is the best course of action, and if I feel like ranting at the RPers, then I'll do so. But thank you anyways for posting those links, it is greatly appreciated. :D

@ Darth_Velrogh: D_V, I can concure with the fact that you have a busy schedule, second, and most of all, I WASN'T TALKING ABOUT YOU!! When I said what I said, I didn't mean you, you're new, I don't blame the new guy like most people would. So except my apology.

@ The Rest Of You: Post more, that's final, you dont like it, too bad; you don't understand something, ask; you wanna quit, tell me; wanna make a suggestion on the storyline, or a little plot twist that may make the RP interesting, bring it here; you wanna clarify or wanna understand something, ask me here, if I can't get to you, Rex probably will. Am I missing anything? If I am tell me. You guys understand what I just posted? If not, ask me to clarify, and I will.
 Dark_Lady
10-25-2006, 6:37 PM
Okay, alright!!! *DL turns away and rolls her eyes, muttering* Sheesh, touchy.
 Dark_Lady
10-27-2006, 9:48 AM
Darth_Velrogh, you can't have killed Kai Lin. He already got killed over ten years ago. It's fairly easy to miss though. Maybe you killed Kante Rhun?
 Darth_Velrogh
10-27-2006, 12:51 PM
Whatever Ill edit
 Master_Archon
02-01-2007, 10:38 AM
YAY! I'm ressurecting BBB!!! WOOT!!!!

Okay, I know it's been some time! But I loved this story so much, I couldn't let it die. :D

Now, the previous story remains, if you wish to join, go to the RP Thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=167862&page=1), and use the character sheet templates there. Also, try and read the story behind this RP, it's long, but it's necessary. (Ignore my OCC rants at the top of the first post, I was new then.)

Here's how the story goes after the groups fateful entrance into unknown space, and the discovery of Delta Halo.

The group eventually travels to each deralict, finding the surviving members of the covenant. After long and hotty deliberations, the group, with a large task force enters the space station, covenant holy city known as, 'High Charity'. They have a long arduous journey through the station, clearing it of the evil presence there known as, the Gravemind. Once the station is clear, the group sends out signals to the scattered Republic Empire fleet, gathering them within the system.

The first to arrive is Felix, and his band of Matukai, willing and ready to aid Cyphon in the preparations to come. As more of the fleet arrives, they begin repairs on 'High Charity', outfitting it so as to be able to repair vessels, and build new ones. Withn months the last of the Republic Empire fleet bleeds into the system, and the station is repaired, along with a strange vessel, rather small in size, extracted from the station, known as 'In Amber Clad', a vessel made by...humans, to Cyphon's surprise. The station now uses resource extractors to pull valuable raw resources from the nearby gas giant, and any asteroids in the visinity are harvested as well.

The ship graveyard of covenant vessels is slowly towed, one by one, into the station for repair and refit. The horse that the group rode in on, the droid control ship, is also repaired, and refitted, and becomes Cyphon's flagship. More than a year after there arrival in that system, nearly all the ships in the graveyard are repaired, and ready for use, only a few were unable to be repaired due to the massive amounts of damage they sustained, though their parts were either reused, or melted back down into raw material for use in other areas.

But in all there time there, they never once set foot upon the surface of Halo. But soon the Rebel Confederacy arrives, finally pinpointing their location. The main Republic Empire fleet is hidden, on the other side of the gas giant, but it's a race against time for Cyphon and his companions, as they attempt to destroy Halo, so the Rebel Confederacy can't use it to wipe life out in that section of the galaxy.

But in a sad turn of events, Shadow gets ambushed by the Flood while looking for something important to the destruction of Halo. Infected and turned, Shadow shows up later as a Flood-Human-Sentinel hybrid. His mind is alive, but now instead of just voices in his mind, there are literally two others minds in his body that are attempting to take control. Shadow himself deems that the Halo is too dangerous to let stay intact, with his last humanity; and sets out to find a device strong enough to destroy Halo. He finds a Nova bomb from the In Amber Clad that was left on Halo, and somehow gets it to the Control Room of the Halo. He finds the Fist of Rukt there, a Gravity Hammer, and decides to activate the Nova manually while the others escape the ringworld, instead of activating it remotely where the Flood and Sentinels and Rebel Confederacy have a chance of disabling it.

The two minds are closer to succeeding now, and both Flood and Sentinels are trying to prevent him from activating the Nova. He fends off the hordes of Flood, Sentinels, Cyborgs, droids, and Rebel combat soldiers, so that everyone else can escape Halo along with the fleet. He then activates the Nova. The blast engulfs the entire ring as the fleet jumps into slipspace, and hyperspace (Since the Covenant and Humans use slipspace and not Hyperspace. They're very different.).

It is two years after those events, and Shadow's untimely death, the fleet has pulled in on a strange red dust planet, deeper into the system, far outside the known galaxy. Now Cyphon and the group are attempting to find a livable world where they can rest, resupply, and plan there next move. Though things have become grim, the Rebel Confederacy, in their anger to avenge their destroyed fleet, have successfully followed the large fleet; though it will be some time before they successfully catch up with Cyphon and the fleet, it will still only be a matter of time!

Yipee! Okay, any of you who were on this RP previously can put your character sheets below, only improved with whatever you want changed. (Considering it's two years after those events I'd think your character's would change a little.) Any of you who are new and wish to join, follow their character sheets as a template if you were too lazy to follow the template in the RP thread of the first BBB.

Side Note: - Dark_Lady, Rexraptor2000, Jason Skywalker, Darth Velrogh, hope to see you guys join, it wouldn't be BBB without you, no honestly, it wouldn't! :whtsmile:
 Rexraptor2000
02-01-2007, 11:32 AM
*Rejoices*

I'll post my Char a bit later. Glad this is going up again.
 Jason Skywalker
02-01-2007, 3:43 PM
Name: Alex Skyrider
Position: Still can't figure out this one :xp:
Faction: Republic Empire
Political Favor: Empire

Lightsaber type: Dual-phased, silver hilt, style similar to Obi-Wan Kenobi's in EP 1
Blade color: Bronze (Yellow core with orange-red glow)
Weapons: Lightsaber
Ship: Orange-hued Eta-2 Actis-class Light Interceptor.
Force powers: Basically all core powers and Force Bolt, Force Grasp.
Jedi Rank: Jedi Master

Physical Description: Alex is still as he was but the traces of his cut Padawan braid are now gone, no his hair being thicker and more curly. He wears a tan-coloured robe, with a light brown tunic.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6'4

Homeplanet: Alderaan
Bio: Alex was a loner all his life. He never had many friends at youth, and his only friend was a lone R3 unit he had repaired. Once, some Jedi went there and discovered him. Then they took him to Coruscant and after a while of deliberation for his age, he was finally accepted to the Order. He was one of the few survivors of Order 66 for he was in a mission with some clone troopers on Yavin IV, and when they turned on him, he killed some, but escaped injured, and now wanders, in hope this nightmare will end...

2 years later, Alex is now a Jedi Master on the behalf of the Republic Empire, and his still part of Cyphon's faithful group.

Name: R3-T5
Position: Read Alex's bio :D
Political Favor: Republic Empire
Homeplanet: Alderaan
Weapon: Blaster Pistols
Eye Color: Blue
Height: Around 4'5 i believe...
Physical Appearance: R3 is a black and white astromech droid with jets on his legs.
Bio: Believe it or not, R3 has been through many majour roles in many majour battles, including the Clone Wars. He passed through many owners, including Bounty Hunters, Medics, Smugglers and even a Tusken Raider. After his last owner, who was an Imperial that was killed by the Rebels, they dumped him on Tatooine, and a Trader found him, but was killed secretly in Alderaan for the droid having most sensitive information. The droid was damaged, and repaired by one Alex Skyrider. It is unknown whether the droid still has his memory or not.

The astromech unit is still a valuable ally to his friend and owner, Alex.

Here it is. Nice to see BBB back. ;)
 steven
02-01-2007, 4:25 PM
((Hopefull this wouldn't be a repeate of the last time I tried to join this, however that was my fault really.))

Name: D9-07 (Dog)
Position:Companion
Political Favor: Empire
Physical Description: Click here (http://www.hlfallout.net/images/content/characters/full/dog_full.jpg)
Hair Color: Red
Homeplanet:Neimoidia
Bio: D9-07, nicknamed Dog by his creator, started life as a mere Probe droid however he had a special AI into his system. The AI made him want to 'evolve' into a better droid, to be used in Rebel Confederacy. D9 started his service in the miltary and soon became a powerful killing machines, however his programing only allowed the destruction of droids or mechs, not humans. Everytime he destroyed one, he would searched the debris and took anything that would upgrade himself. One day he connected to a Republic Empire bodygaurd droid and he recived it's 'feelings' against the Confederacy. However there was nothing D9 could do at the moment. Untill his command station was destroyed the the Republic Empire. Then all safegaurds were automatically deactived and D9 was left to his own devices.

(Hey, do you guys mind if I introduce a mini-faction to the RPG? I'm not sure weather or not they'll be good guys or bad guys or neutral guys though.)
 Master_Archon
02-01-2007, 4:59 PM
Explain who they are, then we'll see if they can be included! :D
 Darth_Velrogh
02-01-2007, 5:20 PM
Uuh Steven... You DO realise that that is a Half-Life 2 character, not Halo... Of course you just "checking".

Post sheet later don't have much time right now.
 steven
02-01-2007, 5:40 PM
Uuh Steven... You DO realise that that is a Half-Life 2 character, not Halo... Of course you just "checking".

Your joking!? Yeah I know, I've only played Halo one briefly so I'm not sure on the details that's why I picked characters like these.

@Archon, I'll post the details tomorrow or on Saturday.
 Jason Skywalker
02-01-2007, 6:49 PM
Hey Velrogh, so what if it isn't a Halo character? Mine isn't either. In fact, i never played Halo.
 Darth_Velrogh
02-02-2007, 7:54 AM
I know! I never played Halo either XD !

Name: Darth Zeryl

Position: Sith

Political Favor: What??

Homeplanet:Korriban

Lightsaber type: dual phased Sith sabers

Color: Red marbled

Ship: "Death Warden"

Force Powers: Force Crush, Force Storm, Choke, Insanity, Hold Breath, Drain Life.

Sith rank: Sith Lord

Weapon: lightsabers and a blaster rifle
Hair Color: Recently grown black hair, neck-level tied up in ponytail
Eye Color: Red
Height: 1.92 m
Bio: Born on Korriban, was taken by the Sith Academy and was taught till he was 20. Then he followed the tradition, and challenged his master, killed him and became the master. When the war began he joined with the Republic and faught his way to the rank of General.
Fierce, Powerfull, Unstoppable
He was given the most dangerous missions or assasination jobs.

Now he travels with Master Cyphon and the others
 Master_Archon
02-02-2007, 8:06 AM
Woot! All characters approved! All we need is for Rex to post his, and hopefully Dark_Lady will join, because we just can't have the RP without Jynn!

Hey Velrogh, so what if it isn't a Halo character? Mine isn't either. In fact, i never played Halo.

I know! I never played Halo either XD !

No worries guys! You only need to know what the covenant ships look like, along with what the covenant look like. Rex, my right hand man, fetch some pictures please, some covenant ship pictures, and pictures of all the covenant, besides prophets. Thank You in advance Rex! :D
 Rexraptor2000
02-02-2007, 8:41 AM
Name: Shadow Gravemind
Position: Jedi General before death
Faction: Republic Empire before death
Political Favor: Republic
Homeplanet: Unknown
Lightsaber Type: Arbiter Double Bladed Sabers
Lightsaber Color: Green
Force Powers: Force Heal, Speed, Jump, Pull, Wave, and Force Transfusion (Is able to pull the force from his surroundings and use it as his own).
Weapon: 2 Double Bladed Lightsabers (Occasionally tries two at once), Modified Arc Rocket Launcher, and a Vibrodagger. Added: Fist of Rukt (Gravity Hammer)
Hair Color: Black with silver streaks.
Eye Color: Green
Height: 7 ft.
Bio: Has an unknown origin, as he was found by the Jedi aboard a ship that had been raided by pirates when he was five. He was trained as an apprentice by Yoda as most younglings are and after that, was taken up by Yoda as a Padawan. After learning the ways of the Jedi and the Force as a Padawan, he was promoted to Knighthood. He had a Padawan, but when Order 66 came down, she died. Using Force Transfusion to take the Force from the Jedi dying around him in the Jedi Temple, he used it to weaken the main supports and collapsed it, killing most, if not all, the Clone Troopers inside. He managed to survive and even save a few Jedi. He linked up with the Republic Empire fleet and is now a General for land assaults. If you asked a Jedi about him, they would say he is too aggressive in combat, suicidal since he is the first one into battle, and cares about the clones too much. If you asked his troopers about him, they would say that he has an excellent prowess in combat, leads his troops into battle as he should unlike those pompous Generals who sit nice and cozy in their command ships or post on land, and cares about his troops as a Generals should, making sure to send them on missions that actually are survivable and not to send them on suicide missions, unlike those Generals who think of Clones as machines and not people.

Added: He was very unstable towards the end of his life, having dreams of some of his past before the Jedi, Order 66, and events that he never participated in or witnessed. Also two minds, one of Sentinel and the other of Flood origin, invaded his mind shortly after their arrival at Halo, only to become a permanent part of him once he was ambushed. After his ambush, he discarded all help that is offered after he is discovered to be alive, the only thing in his mind the destruction of Halo. How he managed to get the Nova into the Control Room of Halo is still anyones guess since he had no assistance, but evidence suggests that he had temporary control over the Flood and Sentinels shortly after his infection, but then lost control. There is no way to finalize this evidence, however, and therefore remains a mystery.

He also had begun to perfect his primitive saber technique which involved two saber staffs, though he discarded his sabers at the last moment in favor of the gravity hammer.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Starships#Covenant)
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Brutes_%28Jiralhanae%29)
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Elites_%28Sangheili%29)
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Hunters_%28Lekgolo%29)
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Drones_%28Yanme%27e%29)
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Jackals_%28Kig-Yar%29)
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Grunts_%28Unggoy%29)
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Engineers_%28Huragok%29)

Glad to be back.
 Master_Archon
02-02-2007, 9:10 AM
Glad to be back.

Glad you're back! :D But I thought Shadow'd come back some time later?

Anyway, character appproved, thanx again for the pics! :)

Come DL, COME, it is your destiny!!!!!! :vadar:
 Rexraptor2000
02-02-2007, 9:16 AM
Glad you're back! :D But I thought Shadow'd come back in the third one?

Anyway, character appproved, thanx again for the pics! :)

Come DL, COME, it is your destiny!!!!!! :vadar:

Also:

JOIN US DL, YOU DON"T KNOW THE POWER OF THE... UMM... LIGHTSIDE!

(Your joke.)
 Master_Archon
02-02-2007, 9:18 AM
^^^^
I changed my post when I realized the secretness of it, so I recommend you do the same!

he had begun to take a liking to Jynn, the Jedi arrival, though it never got the time to actually create something.

Wah!? Never remember that in the RP!? Can you clarify this with evidence Rex?
 Rexraptor2000
02-02-2007, 9:24 AM
^^^^
I changed my post when I realized the secretness of it, so I recommend you do the same!

Wah!? Never remember that in the RP!? Can you clarify this with evidence Rex?

Got you, didn't I.? :xp: lol I see that your senses have not dulled. Just testing you.
 Master_Archon
02-02-2007, 10:18 AM
Err?....I'm confused, but I also recommend changing the quote in that post too, it's still got my message on it.
 Dark_Lady
02-02-2007, 2:39 PM
Alright then, I won't give up on my first RP ever. :D Especially such an awesome one.

Name: Jynn
Position: None
Faction: None chosen, dislikes New Rebel Confederacy, suspicious of Republic Empire
Political Favor: Republic

Lightsaber type: Single-Bladed, hilt is silver-colored, very smooth and unornamented except for some engraving
Blade color: Silver
Weapons: Lightsaber (belonged to her former mentor, Jedi Master Kai Lin)
Ship: Ion Storm - a Republic Sienar Systems Scimitar (Similar to Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator, umm... wait. Did I say similar?)
Force powers: Telekinesis, Force Defense/Absorb/Deflect, Master Speed, Force Communication, Drain Knowledge, Force Travel
Jedi Rank: Jedi Knight

Physical Description: Jynn is strong but not overly muscular. Her hair is tied behind her head. She wears a black robe and belt.
Hair Color: Slowly changed to black when she started going Dark. Strange.
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5 ft. 9 in.

Homeplanet: Unknown, raised on Tatooine
Bio: Jynn was not born on Tatooine, but brought there when she was still under a year of age. Her parents were subsequently killed by Tusken Raiders. Former Jedi Master Kai Lin arrived just in time to save her life, then raised her, trying to teach her the ways of the Force in a more subtle manner than she would have learned at the Jedi Temple.

After Kai Lin was murdered by his former apprentice Xendek, Jynn became the unofficial Padawan of another Jedi, Kante Rhun. They ran into Xendek on several occasions, but never managed to detain or destroy him. Xendek went into hiding after their third encounter, and has not been seen since.

After their final encounter with Xendek, Kante Rhun took Jynn back to the Temple and petitioned for her to become his Padawan. The Jedi council agreed, based on the fact that she had already started training with Kai Lin, and it was better to continue training her in the Light Side, instead of letting her wander aimlessly. Jynn subsequently passed the trials and became a Jedi Knight.

Jynn started roaming the galaxy ever since Kante Rhun was believed killed during Order 66. After meeting the Sith, Darth Velrogh, and hearing him state that he had killed him, she attacked him, and there was a brief altercation. However, they were forced to work together during the following events. She still, however, despises him and would really like to decapitate him sometime.

During the incidents, Jynn slowly drifted towards the Dark Side, giving up on her former mentors' teachings. She still tries to do the right thing, but she now has a different way of going about it.

Side note: Jynn is still left-handed. (Whaddya know? :D)
 Master_Archon
02-02-2007, 3:52 PM
YAY!!! Welcome Dark_Lady! Character approved! I'll wait maybe another day or two to start, I want to see if any noobs join. :)
 Darth_Velrogh
02-02-2007, 4:00 PM
YAY!!! I pulled Jynn to the Dark Side!! YAY! I appear in somebody's else Bio!!
 Jason Skywalker
02-02-2007, 5:49 PM
Yeah, while this RP isn't the same without us, we need fresh blood, er...meat, er...people, yeah, new people...
 Darth_Velrogh
02-03-2007, 6:20 AM
o.O'? What is going on in your mind Jason?
 RaV™
02-03-2007, 12:15 PM
New people you say?
 Darth_Velrogh
02-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Yes! New people we say!

Stay away from Jason he is getting weeeiiiirrrdd...
 RaV™
02-03-2007, 12:24 PM
I'm sorry for being lazy, since I dont want to go through 14 different pages but may someone give me some intel on this rp?
 Jason Skywalker
02-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Didn't Master_Archon give a summary?
 RaV™
02-03-2007, 12:25 PM
Didn't Master_Archon give a summary?
his first post? all I saw was character sheets.
 Jason Skywalker
02-03-2007, 12:30 PM
Page 3, post 110. Try there.
 Master_Archon
02-04-2007, 12:53 AM
Okay RaV™, I don't have enough space to keep PM'ing you, so I'll help you here. Now tell me specifically, not in-general, but pinpoint exactly, what you're confused about, and I'll help you as best I can.

And if in the event that I go phsycotic trying to help you, then one of the veterans of the RP can aid you, such as Rexraptor2000, or Dark_Lady. Okay!? :D
 RaV™
02-04-2007, 12:59 AM
What sort of role are you looking for? That'll help A LOT
 Master_Archon
02-04-2007, 1:07 AM
Hhmm?.....let me think.........okay, first off, tell me what YOU want to be, then we'll see if you could successfully fill that role in the RP.
 RaV™
02-04-2007, 1:09 AM
Hhmm?.....let me think.........okay, first off, tell me what YOU want to be, then we'll see if you could successfully fill that role in the RP.
What races are there? Since this is sort of a mix with some halo origins.
 Master_Archon
02-04-2007, 1:15 AM
Okay, there's the:

Elites
Brutes
Hunters
Jackals
Grunts
Drones
Engineers

They're the covenant races, look on page three, post 120 to see some links to the different races that Rex posted.

As for Star Wars races, there's all the races you could think of, including the clones as well.
 RaV™
02-04-2007, 1:17 AM
Okay, there's the:

Elites
Brutes
Hunters
Jackals
Grunts
Drones
Engineers

They're the covenant races, look on page three, post 120 to see some links to the different races that Rex posted.

As for Star Wars races, there's all the races you could think of, including the clones as well.
Well In that case im all bout the Sangheili (Elites)
 Master_Archon
02-04-2007, 1:19 AM
Good! Go for it! :D (Have you played Halo?)

Any more help needed?
 RaV™
02-04-2007, 1:24 AM
Good! Go for it! :D (Have you played Halo?)

Any more help needed?
I love Halo to the core as Halo Wars looks very interesting from the teaser video with how the elites are basically Predators without the dreads. May someone give me a stat sheet for this and what governments/political parties are still around?

I would like to change my race, I forgot about ODST's do they still have them?
 Master_Archon
02-04-2007, 3:21 PM
I would like to change my race, I forgot about ODST's do they still have them?

What's ODST?
 Jason Skywalker
02-04-2007, 3:23 PM
Oh my god! Master Archon doesn't know something Halo! xD
 Master_Archon
02-04-2007, 3:25 PM
What? I probably don't remember it or something, I haven't done anything, Halo-ish, for some time.
 Rexraptor2000
02-04-2007, 3:29 PM
ODST

Orbital
Drop
Shock
Trooper

They're the guys who go down in the pods with the MC in Halo 2. They're also the best of the marines.
 Master_Archon
02-04-2007, 3:35 PM
Oh, now I remember! Yeah!.....Nope, sorry RaV™, we don't have, humans, or I should say more technically, earthens, in this RP as playable characters. Sorry.

@steven - Um, steven, I recommend you tell me about that little, faction, of yours, because I'll be starting eiher today or tomorrow, and I need to know about it now, so I can decide if I'll include it in the RP.
 Darth_Velrogh
02-07-2007, 5:23 PM
Dude! This thread redied!
Page: 3 of 4