Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

BBB: Recruitment!

Page: 2 of 4
 Rexraptor2000
09-08-2006, 6:38 PM
It's good to see another person joined up.
 Master_Archon
09-13-2006, 8:39 AM
Yes it's very good to see she joined :D !! But I'm still waiting for RC_1162 to post, he PM'd me saying he didn't understand something, but he didn't sound like he was quiting. But if he dosn't show up soon, we might have to continue without him for the time being, sadly enough... Because I just want to get out of the hyperspace scene, so we can get to your favorite moment Rex, and so we can start including Dark_Lady more in our RP! So all I can hope for is that RC posts soon....
 Dark_Lady
09-26-2006, 8:16 AM
Do we only have three people in this RP? I don't want to quit, loving the story so far, just asking. Did Vader quit?
 Master_Archon
09-26-2006, 8:37 AM
RC-1162 didn't say he was quiting, so I don't consider him out of the RP yet, so Vader is still in the story, he's just not being included until RC decides he wants to post. As for there being three people posting, yeah that's about it, RAV said he wanted to try to rejoin, but he hasn't PM'd or posted anything yet, so, I'm still waiting for that. If you think about it, this is one of the most successful small cast RP's around, I'm so proud! *wipes tear from eye* So let's keep this RP going! Because you never know when someone will join! Like you, Dark_Lady, you were a bit of salvation to me when you joined!

A note to all RP'ers out there, *clears throut* I'M STILL RECRUITING! NO MATTER HOW FAR WE GET IN THE STORY, I WILL STILL ALLOW YOU TO JOIN! SO ANYONE WHO'S BEEN CONTEMPLATING JOINING FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF AGES, IT'S OKAY, YOU ARE STILL WELCOME TO JOIN, SO DO SO!!!! Thank You! :D
 Dark_Lady
09-26-2006, 9:37 PM
YES!!! JOIN US, IT IS YOUR DESTINY!!!

YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE... umm... LIGHT SIDE!!! (somehow that sounds a little off...)

Really though, it's amazing how long this RP lasted. I mean, there's three-and-a-half pages already from just three people.

[shameless advertising] Come on, three-and-a-half pages! The story's gotta be good! You should join in the fun! [/shameless advertising]
 Rexraptor2000
09-27-2006, 8:45 PM
I am currently writing up a Red vs. Blue Public Service Announcment to summerize our want for more players. If either of you want an avatar character of yourself in it, let me know what your character looks like and I'll add them in.
 RaV™
09-27-2006, 8:49 PM
I regret to inform you all, but I doubt it would stop your rp. I can't be active in this rp due to being tied up with my fanfic. Do check it out though. I'll be reading what happens in this interesting rp :)
 Dark_Lady
09-27-2006, 9:33 PM
Jynn is tall and strong with an attractive figure. She wears a black tunic despite being on the Light Side. She has dark brown hair tied in a ponytail, and long bangs parted to the sides of her face. Her eyes are deep green with golden streaks, very intense-looking. Her eyebrows are very well-defined and sharp. She has full lips but not enormous ones, just a decent-looking mouth.

She looks fairly cocky and cynical (don't know if this applies but There It Is). Her lightsaber has a silver handle and blade.

How's that for a description?
 Rexraptor2000
09-27-2006, 9:43 PM
That's a good description. You do realize that Red vs. Blue is a comdy, right? If so, then be advised that she may end up impaling a guy in teal armor called Tucker by the end of the announcement with her lightsaber.
 Master_Archon
09-27-2006, 9:58 PM
Could you explain what you're doing a little better Rexraptor2000, so I can understand what's going on. What are you doing, in detail please?

Edit: I'd love to have an Avo in this...what ever it is, but I dont quite understand it at the moment, and if you could explain it to me, I'll put a description up tomorrow; if you dont have that much time, then use my character sheet for Cyphon, I explained his looks and features rather descently, so yeah.
 Dark_Lady
09-27-2006, 10:00 PM
Yeah, I know it's a comedy.
 Rexraptor2000
09-27-2006, 10:11 PM
You've seen the Public Service Anouncements by Red vs. Blue, right? Well then I'm writing one of those myself about our want for more RP players. I will say that it will be set in Blood Gulch, as usual, and it will have Church and Griff doing the main talking, although there will be comments from the rest of the cast and your characters (If you choose to have one in it. If not, then it will just be Jynn).
 Master_Archon
09-27-2006, 10:23 PM
So...this is your way of advertising this RP? Well if that's what it is all I can say is thank you! If not, then I'm still confused!? But either way, I'll still post an Avo, so tell me whether you can wait till tomorrow or not, and I'll post my Avo...tomorrow! Or tonight, if it's that urgent. Okay!
 Dark_Lady
09-27-2006, 10:27 PM
Actually, I'm not familiar with the Public Service Announcements and only started paying any attention to Halo very recently. I know about Red vs Blue though. Those movies are d@mn funny.

Could you give me a link or something?
 Master_Archon
09-27-2006, 10:31 PM
Sure! Red vs Blue (http://www.machinima.com/films.php?id=275) this is the first episode, if you wish to see the rest, just use the search, and type in the episode # after the title, a better, advertisment free website is youtube. Right now I'm in a hurry, so I'll explain things more clearly later!
 Rexraptor2000
09-27-2006, 10:39 PM
@Dark_Lady: Actually, you can click on the RvB link in my sig and you'll be redirected to a page with all the Red vs. Blue episodes at machinima.com.

@Master_Archon: Yes, this is my way of advertising this RP. And you can post your AVO whenever you want.
 Dark_Lady
09-27-2006, 10:41 PM
Oh, of course. Thanks.
 Master_Archon
09-28-2006, 8:29 AM
Actually, you can click on the RvB link in my sig and you'll be redirected to a page with all the Red vs. Blue episodes at machinima.com.

Show off!

Description: Cyphon is well built, muscular, but not overly big. He's 7 feet tall, and has blonde hair, with grey and white roots; his hair is kept in a short flattop/buzzcut look. His eyes are multy colored, or change color, but most of the time they're grey, or ice blue. He wears gey robes, with a simple white hem. He wears a small, black, body-tight suit of flexible leather-like armor underneath his robe. He has a handsome, and well shaven face, with a very promonent bone structure; but not too 'promonent'.

He carries himself with an air of pride, and has the look of wisdom on his features, though he only looks to be in his twenties. His sabers do not need to be described, because Rex, I think you know that I described them TOO well on my char. sheet, so use that for the lightsaber's descriptions.

Good enough for a description? If I forgot to mention an important feature on my Avo, then either one of you guys tell me, so I can add/change it, okay!

I regret to inform you all, but I doubt it would stop your rp. I can't be active in this rp due to being tied up with my fanfic. Do check it out though. I'll be reading what happens in this interesting rp

It's okay RAV, we understand! Good luck on your Fanfic! :D
 Jason Skywalker
09-28-2006, 3:04 PM
I've decided to join. Can anyone fill me up here?

Name: Alex Skyrider
Position: ?
Faction: None
Political Favor: Rebels

Lightsaber type: Dual-phased, silver hilt, style similar to Obi-Wan Kenobi's in EP 1
Blade color: Bronze (Yellow core with orange-red glow)
Weapons: Lightsaber
Ship: Orange-hued Eta-2 Actis-class Light Interceptor.
Force powers: Mind Trick, Force Push and Pull, Force Speed, Saber Throw
Jedi Rank: Jedi Knight

Physical Description: Alex is fit and muscular, and has short hair, with traces of his cut Padawan braid. He wears a tan-coloured robe, with a light brown tunic.
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 6'4

Homeplanet: Alderaan
Bio: Alex was a loner all his life. He never had many friends at youth, and his only friend was a lone R3 unit he had repaired. Once, some Jedi went there and discovered him. Then they took him to Coruscant and after a while of deliberation for his age, he was finally accepted to the Order. He was one of the few survivors of Order 66 for he was in a mission with some clone troopers on Yavin IV, and when they turned on him, he killed some, but escaped injured, and now wanders, in hope this nightmare will end...

Name: R3-T5
Position: ?
Faction: None
Political Favor: Republic
Homeplanet: Alderaan
Weapon: Blaster Pistols
Eye Color: Blue
Height: Around 4'5 i believe...
Physical Appearance: R3 is a black and white astromech droid with jets on his legs.
Bio: Believe it or not, R3 has been through many majour roles in many majour battles, including the Clone Wars. He passed through many owners, including Bounty Hunters, Medics, Smugglers and even a Tusken Raider. After his last owner, who was a Rebel that was killed by the Empire, they dumped him on Tatooine, and a Trader found him, but was killed secretly in Alderaan for the droid having most sensitive information. The droid was damaged, and repaired by one Alex Skyrider. It is unknown whether the droid still has his memory or not.
 Rexraptor2000
09-28-2006, 3:36 PM
I've decided to join. Can anyone fill me up here?

*Beats Master_Archon to greeting our new guest.*

Welcome to the RP! Here is a basic overview of what has happened:

The RP started off in a space battle between the Rebel Confederecy and Republic Empire fleets. Vader's (RC_1162) ship was under the assault of a Rebel Cruiser when Master Cyphon (Master_Archon) came to his rescue. Meanwhile, Master Shadow (Me) maneuvered his ship along side another cruiser that was giving them a hard time and boarded it. After Vader and Cyphon were done dealing with the other cruiser, they joined Shadow in the taking of the cruiser. General Grievous was also on the ship. They were in the process of taking the vessel when they were ambushed by a fleet of over a hundred vessels, right after Shadow had disabled the engines. Shadow had been on his way back to the hanger to meet with Cyphon and Vader, so he had to lead a charge back to the engine room because the droids and taken it again o prevent them from leaving. The charge was successful, with heavy losses, and the engines were reactivated. Shadow entered in the first coordinates that came to his mind, unaware of where it would lead them. General Grievous escaped before the jump.

After the retaking of the ship, and Cyphon turning the remaining Cyborgs to their side, it was a long three days of hyperspace due to the inability to drop out. After dropping out of hyperspace, they came across Jynn (Dark_Lady), who has not decided her allegiance just yet, but is working with them for the time being. After showing her around the captured ship, Cyphon, Jynn, and Shadow were called up to the bridge to find a massive ship graveyard orbiting an even bigger ringworld, that goes by the name of Halo. Jynn is a bit confused as to what it is, but Shadow knows what it is from being here before and I'm not certain how Cyphon knows.

Cyphon and Jynn are exploring one of the graveyard ships while Shadow is exploring the Republic Cargo Ship that brought him here in the first place. Hope you have a good time in the RP.
 Dark_Lady
09-28-2006, 3:54 PM
Woohoo! We got Jason!!!
 Master_Archon
09-28-2006, 4:04 PM
*Master_Archon comes in eyes ablazed, with long stick in hand*

SHOW OFF!!!!

Rexraptor2000, dont make me use my stick of bordom! You know this stick!! I've used it before!!!!

It is MY job to be the first to welcome people, aarrgghh!!!

Anyway...Welcome Jason Skywalker, you have permission to enter the RP how ever, and when ever you please! :D !! - Unless we have comments from the peanut gallery! *glares at Rexraptor2000, and menaces with stick*

Or the other peanut! *glares at Dark_Lady and menaces stick even though she didn't do anything*
 Dark_Lady
09-28-2006, 4:17 PM
*Dark_Lady shakes head and sighes with infinite patience*
 Jason Skywalker
09-28-2006, 6:19 PM
Thanks dudes. Got any suggestions on how should i appear and blend in?
 Dark_Lady
09-28-2006, 6:28 PM
You could be one of the Jedi that was on Shadow and Cyphon's ship, just picked up very recently. Then you could sense that something's wrong with the "mission" or whatever you call what we're currently doing, get a detachment of clones, and come to find out what's wrong, then bump into Shadow or whatever.

Or you could go with the classic "I was lost in hyperspace and ended up here" story, or whatever else you come up with.

----------

Do you guys mind if I write up Blood Band Brothers as a fanfic? I have decent editing skills and can fill in some of the parts where detail is lacking (just a few minor areas). Everyone involved in the RP will of course receive credit, and it just might spark some additional interest (although I love the RP just the way it is right now).

What do you think?

----------

Another thing, the Matukai have been mentioned several times but never showed up. Could we make them have been intercepted and destroyed by the Separatists somehow? (We don't find out about this until much much much later of course, but it would be a good explanation for why they aren't coming and a reason to get people very riled up.)
 Master_Archon
09-29-2006, 9:17 AM
Well, I actually wanted to create BBB's Fanfic, after the RP had ended, but if you wish to create the Fanfic, then go ahead, you have the TM's permission, just so long as I have partial control on what you write, like coauthorization, if that's alright with you.

Then there's the fact that you need permission from the other RPers, like Rex, RC, Jason, cutmeister, etc. If they say they dont care then go ahead! :)
------====------
As for the Matukai, they serve a purpose later, but if you want the people riled up, then you have permission to have Felix and his flagship destroyed, while the other ship barely makes it. But then there's the fact that cutmeister might want Felix to live in the Fanfic, so that's another thing you'll need permission on, at least from him. Or you could have Felix die in a duel, much, much later, after the Halo events, on the planet where all major decisions are reached, that could rile them, especially if you create better moments with Felix to make the people like him more, and make his death more unseen, and uncalled for, and thus creating a very Riling moment. Well those are my first suggestions for the Fanfic, please take them into consideration! :D - And good luck to you on its creation!!
 Dark_Lady
09-29-2006, 10:19 AM
Ooh, that's a good idea about Felix. But now everybody knows what's going to happen... Who cares. Most people don't read this thread anyway. And of course I'll wait for permission from the others, that's why I asked you guys.

You wanted to write it? Sorry, I didn't realize that. You can still write it if you want to, I'm not going to steal your idea. Or we could collaborate on it through e-mail, for example, one of us writes out a chapter, then mails it to the other one, who checks for errors and adds other details felt to be important, back-and-forth until the final chapter emerges, at which point we could post it. It would cut down greatly on errors since if one of us doesn't catch a typo or grammar mistake the other one probably will.

If you want to do this, I'll send you my e-mail address.
 Master_Archon
09-29-2006, 10:32 AM
We dont have to e-mail, we could just PM each other, like me and Rex are doing for a...*Rexraptor2000 runs in and beats Master_Archon with a hunk of salami, then runs out*...OW!! Oh, hehe, sorry, it's a secret, can't tell, forgot :D !! But sure that sounds good, but dont expect me to do any major paragraph writing at first, my mind is full of too much as it is, and I have to keep what little free space I have in my imagination compartments open for the...*looks around to check if Rexraptor2000 is around*...thing me and RR are doing. *MA grabs DL's mouth to keep her from speeking* sshh, he may hear...he's everywhere...*MA looks around with a glazed look on his face, and insanity in his eyes*...this never happened, you got that! :lol:

Edit: - *MA runs back into room* Oh, could you you try to post on the RP, so that, 'moment' can happen, I can't double post you know, thanx I appreciate it..."AH! Back you fiend"...*MA runs out of room, RR2000 chasing soon after, a hunk of salami in one hand, and hunk of bologna in the other*
 Dark_Lady
09-29-2006, 1:07 PM
*DL speaks through the Force to MA, who is currently running in terror from the unstoppable lunchmeat assault.*

Yeah, we could PM each other, that would be fine, but I know some people prefer to e-mail, so that's why I suggested it. I wouldn't expect you to do any major writing if you don't want to, just edit my work and make suggestions if you think something should be changed or isn't clear enough, stuff like that.

Oh, and I posted.

*DL breaks the Force connection and looks through the desk drawers for MA and RR2000's secret plans*
 Rexraptor2000
09-29-2006, 3:40 PM
*As soon as DL opens the last drawer, a bunch of Sentinals fly in and start shooting at her with their Sentinal Beams, one shooting Needler rounds for some odd reason.*

*As RR2000 is chasing MA, he pulls out a long pointy stick and starts poking him with it. The stick has corrostis weave to stop lightsabers for some odd reason.*

The PSA is going along quite well, and DL can use my character, though if she does some past referance about him, she should ask me. (I did create him, after all.) For some odd reason... (I said it again!) Actually, this sentance doesn't require that starting. If you haven't already, watch the awesome trailer for Halo Wars. www.halowars.com)
 Dark_Lady
09-29-2006, 4:00 PM
*DL quickly types something into the console. None of the enemy weapons have any effect on her for some odd reason.*

Of course I'll ask you if I reference your past. Wow, that trailer is totally awesome. Do you think they might have gotten just a tiny bit of inspiration from Predator? I think I might get into playing Halo when I get some money lol.

*DL starts rummaging through the cabinets*
 Rexraptor2000
09-29-2006, 4:34 PM
*343 Guilty Spark teleports in.*

"Hello Reclaimer. I am 343 Guilty Spark. I am the Monitor of Installation 04. You are trying to access files restricted to be viewed only by Rexraptor2000 and Master_Archon. I am here to drive you insane with super terminology beyond your intellect. I am also indestuctable due to the will of those who created me." 343 Guilty Spark said and then began talking at around 5000 mph with super long words. Also, the Sentinals start to explode around DL causing sharpel to fly in all directions.

The ones who created Halo, Bungie Studios, got inspiration from many sources like the movies Predator and Aien, and the book Ringworld. The game Halo is sold for both the Xbox and PC at twenty dollars. The game Halo 2 is going to be avalible for Vista when it comes out. Halo 3 is currently in production for the 360 and is set for release in 2007. Another project being co-writen/produced/directed with Peter Jackson and his newly formed game studio Wingnut Interactive.
 Dark_Lady
09-29-2006, 4:51 PM
*DL deflects the shrapnel with the magnetic powers she just acquired for some odd reason. She looks at 343 Guilty Spark and starts nodding, intermittingly saying "mmhmm, yes, mmhmm..." and looking around the room for secret compartments.*

Halo's only twenty bucks! You've got to be kidding me! Awesome!
I don't know about the movie. Peter Jackson? I mean, all the movies he's done that I've seen had great special effects and all, but doesn't he tend to go a little overboard on insignificant details? And King Kong was way too long, with all the wrong actors (OK, maybe not all wrong).

At least they got the guy who did the original music to do the film. The music, in my opinion at least, makes or breaks a film. Did you see that Danny Elfman isn't doing the music for Spiderman 3? I loved that music! Someone's gonna die...
 Rexraptor2000
09-29-2006, 5:07 PM
*343 Guilty Spark teleports DL to the Library.*

"Come Reclaimer, I must keep you busy with leading you through the corridors of this Flood infested hell hole called the Library." 343 Guilty Spark says flying down the corridor that is about fifty feet high and twenty feet wide, along with a horde of Flood running her way, all armed with rocket launchers and ready to blow themselves up right next to her.

The original Halo is twenty dollars for both platforms, since it came out in 2001 and the PC version in 2003. Halo 2 was about sixty dollars when it came out in 2004 and a brand new copy is still around that price until it becomes a platinum hit for Xbox, though the PC version will most likely be cheaper.

Peter Jackson is working on both a movie and a new game. The new game is supposed to combine playing a game and watching a movie of sorts. No complete control of the game, but it doesn't play itself out for you like a movie.

In my opinion, Marty O'Donell's music is one of the things that made Halo a success. It didn't go along the lines of whenever you hear the scary music you know that your going to die. If there is scary music, it's playing the hole time to keep you on edge. It was also great for battle sequences and I liked the Gegorian Chant.
 Dark_Lady
09-29-2006, 5:30 PM
*DL draws her blaster and starts decimating the oncoming Flood.*

Yeah, I've heard some of the music and it is awesome. I like it when they don't only play scary music to warn you of incoming battles.

I got cutmeister's permission to use his character for the fic. Woohoo!
 Rexraptor2000
09-30-2006, 6:31 AM
*Red Zealiot runs in.*

"Everyone stop fighting! Stop fighting!" he shouts. They stop fighting.

"Red vs. Blue season 5 has now begun!" he yells and there is much rejoicing.

Red vs. Blue season five has now started and the first episode is up for sponsers. (I'm a sponser.) The public version will go up monday. www.redvsblue.com)
 Jason Skywalker
09-30-2006, 6:32 AM
Hey, you got my permission to use Alex and R3-T5. ;)
 Dark_Lady
09-30-2006, 2:02 PM
*DL starts jumping up and down with excitement at the announcement*

Thanks, Jason! By the way, I love your new avatar. It's awesome.

MA, RC says he can't be in the RP anymore, because his exams are coming up and he's really busy. I got his permission to use Vader though, so that's everybody, right? I can start writing now! I guess we'll just have to play Vader ourselves unless someone else pick him up.
 Jason Skywalker
09-30-2006, 2:25 PM
Thanks, i also really like it. Now, to jump this RP (and fic) up!
 Master_Archon
09-30-2006, 3:17 PM
Did you ask cutmeister, Dark_Lady? He was in this for a short time too you know.
 Dark_Lady
09-30-2006, 3:35 PM
Yeah, I asked him, look a couple posts up. It's easy to miss.
 Darth_Velrogh
10-18-2006, 11:51 AM
Name: Darth Zeryl
Position: Sith group leader
Faction: Republic Empire
Political Favor: A kind of monarchy, the ruler is the strongest between the force wielders.
Homeplanet:Korriban
Lightsaber type: Sith saber
Color: Red marbled
Ship: "Death Warden"
Force Powers: Force Crush, Force Storm, Choke, Insanity, Hold Breath, Drain Life.
Sith rank: Sith Lord
Weapon: dual lightsabers.
Hair Color: None (bald)
Eye Color: Red
Height: 1.92 m
Bio: Born on Korriban, was taken by the Sith Academy and was taught till he was 20. Then he followed the tradition, and challenged his master, killed him and became the master. When the war began he joined with the Republic and faught his way to the rank of General.

Fierce, Powerfull, Unstoppable

He was given the most dangerous missions or assasination jobs.
 Master_Archon
10-18-2006, 6:10 PM
Welcome to BBB Darth_Velroh! But there are several things I must say: First, all common force powers such as push, pull, jump, and seeing, are automatic for all our characters, meaning all of us can use them without stating it in our Bio's. So it'd be wise to change your last three, to well, anything you want! :D

Second, Republic Empire are the good guys, meaning that you're a good Sith? Odd? Well if you meant to be a bad guy, then choose the Rebel Confederacy, they're the enemy of, well, us! So, yeah I guess that's what you wanna be, right? Evil?

Sorry to be a little strict, but besides popular belief, Black is not a lightsaber color, though this isn't exactly a 'strict' RP, I'd recommend changing the color. :)

Sorry to sound so, harsh, but that's the job of the TM, to critique joiner's mistakes. :whtsmile: - But above all else, have FUN!! :D

You can come into the story, however, or whenever you feel you want to! Again, Thanx for joining! :)
 Darth_Velrogh
10-19-2006, 7:54 AM
No, I want to be in the republic empire,Be cause it serves my interests better then the other side.My interests:
Power

Victory

The republic gives that expecially the last one
 Master_Archon
10-20-2006, 9:32 AM
Well, thanx for changing your Char. Sheet as requested, again I say welcome, and I'm sure the others do too, even though they're hardly on anymore. *Glances at others angrily*

Well as I said, feel free to come into the RP Thread however or whenever you feel you're ready! I'm just a little confused at why a Sith would want to work with a bunch of Jedi? Oh well. :)
 Darth_Velrogh
10-22-2006, 12:20 PM
He wants revenge at the other Sith for ruining his life since he was small! The Jedi offered training, but Zeryl refused to be taught teachings that weaken us and crawl within his skull whispering orders. He accepted swearing allegiance to the Imperial Republic and to the Jedi Order but it doesnt meen he had to be nice to them.

It his not agaisnt the Sith and the darkside his mad at, his just mad at those Sith at the Academy who betrayed him tried to kill him when he tought they were friends. They were jealous of his power and when he stroke back they hid behind the emperor leaving me no choice but to join the republic if i wanted to survive and get revenge!!!!

:D
 Rexraptor2000
10-22-2006, 1:31 PM
*Grins nervously and waves while inching from MA's killer glare.* He, he, he, Hi there and welcome to the RP.
 Master_Archon
10-23-2006, 10:21 AM
Yes, well, RR2000 is one of the more loyal RP'ers, I hope you're more like him than the others. *Glares at Dark_Lady, and Jason Skywalker with an evil, homicidal look*

@Everyone: Just because me or someone else is having a one sided posting conversation, DOESN'T MEAN THAT YOU CAN'T POST, WE WILL INCORPORATE YOU IN THE CONVERSATION, IF YOU WANT TO BE INCORPORATED!!!! I think I need to start making more rules, maybe that'll make the othes post. Also, just because I dont post, or someone else doesn't post, doesn't mean you can't continue posting either, if they're not responding, then move on, they'll either get back on, or quit, OKAY!!
 Jason Skywalker
10-23-2006, 12:51 PM
Look, i know you're kind of right, but the story is a bit confused, with Halo and such, the monsters, and all those things, i would simply leave Star Wars as it is: Star Wars with Star Wars elements. I just couldn't get a good spot to jump in, that's all.
 Dark_Lady
10-23-2006, 1:11 PM
Yes, it is very confusing now. I thought we were having this battle against the evil Separatists or something, and instead we're trapped on a burning ship talking about the Flood.
Page: 2 of 4