Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Page: 18 of 40
 EGJason
12-09-2007, 12:16 AM
Hey Wolverine Stabs, Thanks

Best Evil and maniacal Wishes,
EGJason

Gratzi as the italians say

Help files are missing from the insidious plot modules folder??

Help

Edit: Thanks I'll try it now and make sure
Does anybody have a link for Talchia's Hardcore Mod, cuz I cant find it on the site??

EGJason

Anybody Got Talchia's Hardcore Mod for K1??

Thanks,
EGJason
 Taak Farst
12-09-2007, 6:18 AM
At EGJason I thought that might be bad too. But i dont think there were any modules anyway coz it still worked great with me
 Darth Payne
12-09-2007, 7:46 PM
I've just spent a couple of frustrating hours looking for a mod that has a few Exar Kun Items.

I remember 1 of them: the Exar Kun Padawan Saber.

I think it had at least 2-3 more items in it.

I am asking for a little help in finding it because i can't for the life'o me remember Where i read about the mod.

Edit: I've found this mod. Problem is, the link on Doom Dealers site takes me to the deceased site called PcGameMods.

Please does anybody have this mod. The mod looks Very good on the screenie that is on the site.

If you have it you can reach me via PM or email.
 LBM170
12-10-2007, 2:41 AM
Looking for the holowan plug-in patch. Seems like several people need that. Anyone have a link? =/
 RedHawke
12-12-2007, 3:38 AM
Ok folks last chance for this thread... I have had to delete and combine way too may posts here lately... I am re-posting the basic rules...

Edit: I am adding some ground rules here...

Please do not post only one mod, post a list if you want more than one mod. Multiple requests for a single mod in a short time will result in the posts being combined or simply deleted.
Please do not post "Thanks!" or "Thank You!" Posts. As they clutter up the thread, you can always edit in the Thank you into your previous post. These posts will be deleted.
Please actually take some time and browse the Taris Upper City Emporium (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=645) and the sites contained in the Where Can I Find Mods (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=143413) thread, before posting here.
Check the below list before posting a link request.
This thread is for requesting KotOR or KotOR II:TSL Mods only. Any other requests for mods or tools for other games will simply be deleted.
Also if you post a request for a mod and do so again you will now be cited for spamming and issued warnings... posing one mod a day over several days is also spamming, edit your previous post to add new mods in.

Chat posts also have been happening, keep the 'chat' or discussions to PM's... they will be deleted in here. This is for requests and links only.

Thanks. -RH
 Oddball_E8
12-12-2007, 3:17 PM
ive been desperately trying to find the mod that made the normal mandalorian armor look like mandalores armor... well the helmets anyay... so i can get rid of that ugly looking mandalorian helmet from K1

i remember there being a mod like that for K2 but i cant seem to find it anywhere...

anyone know where/what it is?
 Nodakrattler
12-13-2007, 12:51 AM
@Oddball_E8 are you reffering to my Mandalore's Mandalorians mod? I had used Mandalore's model with 3 reskins blue,red, and yellow and used the model files so I didn't have to make any .2da changes. I don't have a link to it and don't know how to get you one since I only uploaded it to PCgamemods.com and I was under the impression most didn't really care for it :\ . I do think I still have it on my harddrive to if you send me your email via pm I'll send it to you.
 Master Niewiedzial
12-14-2007, 6:17 PM
Has anyone Prime's Hoods? PM me if you do.
 Darth Payne
12-14-2007, 7:01 PM
Im looking for a mod i've seen at (http://www.projectmimesis.com/includes/MimesisServerUsageDisplay.php?statType=content&criteria=4c410003) called KotOR Artefact and Miscellaneous.

It was made by someone called DarthInSid.

I am also looking for the mods Slaughter the Council (By meskell) and Operation Kill Bastilla (by Dark_lord_Cheez).

If you can't help me find these mods, could you tell me how to get them from the site.
 Taak Farst
12-15-2007, 11:43 AM
Hi i am looking for the following
Carth Romance Fix by Dark Jedi
Tomb King's Robes by Dark Jedi
KotOR Artefact and Miscellaneous by DarthInSid
Operation Kill Bastilla by Dark_lord_Cheez
Sith Armada
Recruit Insidious
All in one force power mod - the thread link wont work

Edit
Thanks DB
 Maarek
12-16-2007, 8:40 PM
Very-long-time lurker de-lurking:

I'm looking for Taina's Replacer----it'd be much appreciated as my own recent attempts trying to import my mods back into the game using GMax and MDLops seem to be failing without explanation (game simply freezes while trying to load the new mdl's and mdx's) and I think Taina's will allow me to do everything I want with hopefully more success.
 Ferc Kast
12-16-2007, 8:45 PM
Hi i am looking for the following
Carth Romance Fix by Dark Jedi
Tomb King's Robes by Dark Jedi
Evil Temple by messkell
KotOR Artefact and Miscellaneous by DarthInSid
Slaughter the Council by Messkell
Operation Kill Bastilla by Dark_lord_Cheez
Sith Armada
Recruit Insidious
All in one force power mod - the thread link wont work
Oh and RH what planet do you find RH on KOTOR with your recruitment mod
PM sent with links to the Slaughter the Council and Evil Temple mods; Dunno about the other ones.
As for your question about the RH Recruit mod, you find RH on Manaan.
 Cato
12-17-2007, 2:54 AM
HI first time posting here thou I have been a member for awhile. My hard disk crashed and no backup of files I know dumb on my part. I am looking for the folllowing files all by Messkell "Slaughter the council" "Mannan fish feast" "Shores of Death" Since pcgamemods is gone I have no idea where to find them. So if someone could please send me a link or even e-mail them to me it would help out with my rebuilding of my game files. PM Me Please.

Thanks Cato

Mod Edit: Removed your email address, it helps to keep the spam bots at bay. Thanks. -RH
 Jedi.Maverick
12-17-2007, 4:28 PM
pcgamemods is down as usual and I looking for this for 3 hours now. I think it's enough time to ask for help isnt it?

So, I need both files, ilikecomma's Exil skin pack and Standard Robe Pack, can anyone do me the favor to post a working link or PM me?

[TSL] Need subtle darkside change mod as well.
 Shotgunner
12-18-2007, 12:44 AM
About a year ago, I had downloaded a mod that skipped the Endar Spire level, and also made your character a level 1 jedi of your choice. when the mod began, you went up the proper number of levels and were givin a short saber of a random color.

Now, I'm not sure where I had downloaded the mod from - it MIGHT have been from pcgamemods, and if I was sure of where I would have posted this in the proper thread.

I would like to find this mod again, or a similiar mod. All I require of it is:

1 - skips the endar spire

2 - makes you a jedi

Any and all help is greatly appreicated.

EDIT 1/2/08 - I have found the mod. For those of you who may be looking for such a mod, it is called "I Am Jedi". Thanks to all who helped me!
 Jedi.Maverick
12-22-2007, 7:36 PM
Is there any available for K1?

Does anyone have that one released for TSL?

thanks

Edit: J3d1W4rr10R Katarn saber for K1, anyone got it?
 Marius Fett
12-23-2007, 10:52 AM
Sith Armada anyone?
 Spongebobboy
12-28-2007, 7:11 PM
Hello, I was hoping someone might be able to provide a link to ilikecommas "Standard Robe Pack." Any help would be appreciated!

Thank you,
Sponge

P.S. If you have the exile skin pack could you send me that link also?
 Jedi.Maverick
12-28-2007, 11:04 PM
Unfortunately, I originally subscribed to this forum for the same reason. Been waiting for more than a week without any response spongebob... seems like nobody would share this file with newcomers on the forums.
 kata_mad
01-01-2008, 5:50 AM
Can anybody point me in the direction of a working link for this mod http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Carths_Secret;83998x#1408666) which is by Allronix.

I have pm's him left a message on the mod itself about the links not working but have yet to get a response.

Can anybody help me as I was planning to finish K1 (again) before I go back to work and would need this mod before I get to Koribaan which will have to be my next planet.
 sniper1707
01-01-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm looking for the latest version of the TSL hakpad, can I get a link to it please?

I'm looking for a mod to skip peragus, and im also looking for I think it was redhawkes robes

Edit: thanks and im also looking for the tsl hakpad and redhawkes robes are those still around?

Edit2: ok and id also like to get the Dark jedi armor

Edit3:i need the dark jedi armor you know like darth bandon doh my game just had a Microsoft error

i now need the team gizka restoration thing is it out yet?
 Marius Fett
01-02-2008, 9:02 AM
Can anybody point me in the direction of a working link for this mod http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.file...;83998x#1408666) which is by Allronix.

That link does work I just checked...

I'm looking for a mod to skip peragus, and im also looking for I think it was redhawkes robes

This (http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filefront.com/file/Skip_Peragus;41139) should be what you're looking for. :)
 JediAthos
01-02-2008, 3:08 PM
redhawkes stuff can be found on his site.

http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/)
 Ferc Kast
01-02-2008, 3:40 PM
thanks and im also looking for the tsl hakpad and redhawkes robes are those still around?

The tsl hakpad can be found on Chainz.2da's site: http://www.jumpstationz.com/index.htm) (Just click on Mods and scroll down)
 Darth Vaner
01-03-2008, 9:39 PM
After my HD crash, i was able to found pretty much every mods i did have for KOTOR II over the net but i still have some problem with few of them and i'll appreciate some help.

-Needed KOTOR II Mods-

-Darth Nihilus hood and mask by DJ
-Recruit Zez-Kai Ell & Atris by GARGANT
-Visa Marr "Unveiled" by MESSKELL
-Lightside & Darkside transition music by STINGERHS
-Revan fixed model by KRISTYKISTIC
-Bao Dur Darth Maul by Unknown
-Sciamanos Jango Fett armor by Unknown(Sciamanos ?)
-Make Canderous a Dark Jedi by Unknown
-Nur Ab Sal's new loading screens by Unknown(Nur Ab Sal ?)
-Boba Fett armor by Unknown
-Make Bao Dur a Jedi by Unknown
-And pretty much all new recruitable NPC and new area to visit for KOTOR II :devsmoke:

If anyone know a working link for one of these mods or you have some of them on your HD and want to send it to me, just contact me by PM. I'll really appreciate any help.

P.S. Sorry for my english, it's my 2nd language so it's far to be perfect but well, nothing is perfect in life :)

-Darth Vaner
 sniper1707
01-05-2008, 4:46 PM
id like to get darth banes sith armor
revans robes or a variant of it for k2
mandalore jedi mod
pc item pack
and possibly even the tsl planet mods/modules
 Jyne
01-08-2008, 12:09 PM
 Darth Manus
01-13-2008, 1:21 AM
Of the Darth Traya's Sith Battle Simulation mod by Xcom? PCGamemods seems to be quite dead, and I can't find any other sites that host it.
Thanks in advance.
 Talyn82
01-13-2008, 1:26 AM
Greetings everyone! I used to go by the name of DarthExile27, but I had trouble logging in. So just wanted everyone to know that if they still want the files pm me. :)

Once again here are the files if anyone has forgotten:

AVOL's Darth Vader TSL

AVOL's Sith Hood TSL

AVOL's Bastilla Shan TSL

Flashblade's Subtle Darkside Transitions TSL

Meck's Jabba Palace K1

Reign of the Sith K1

Sciamanos Anakin Head TSL

Sciamanos Obi Wan Head TSL

Sciamanos Palpatine Head TSL

Shaved Exile TSL

Fem Undies TSL

Sith Eye Replacement K1

Melee Pack TSL

Mira's Leather Jacket Tweak TSL

Nihilus Mask TSL

Choke Anyone TSL

Asian Underwear mod TSL

PFH01 Remodeled TSL

The Real Darth Nihilus TSL

Evil Atris Fixed TSL

Selectable Aayla Secura K1

Cheers and Take Care!
 mattyvirgo
01-17-2008, 3:27 PM
Hi, Does anyone know where i can get the hunt for bastilla mod, or has it and can get it posted with the modders permission.

Thanks
 Talyn82
01-18-2008, 3:51 PM
I have a mod called "Kill Bastila", don't know if it's the one you want. The mod makes the Sith Troopers on Taris try to kill Bastila. If you want it let me know and I'll pm you the link.
 Darth Manus
01-18-2008, 6:42 PM
I've seen a mod that gives you Force Crush or Force Enlightenment when you change classes, and another that changes Kreia into a Jedi Master or Sith Lord at that time. But wasn't there one that did both?
 Lordjedi
01-18-2008, 9:33 PM
Don't know if this has been asked but the InSidious Plot mod
 Marius Fett
01-19-2008, 11:48 AM
 mattyvirgo
01-19-2008, 1:26 PM
Hi, I am looking for several mods that i just cant find anywhere if someone could help my pm me or emailing me these mosds it would be most appreciated.

Soltaris Force Alignment Mod
Vanir's TSL tweak
Stoffe's AI Mod
Killa'z Sith Hood

Thanks
 HK-57
01-19-2008, 8:38 PM
Hi, I know that a while ago there was a mod released that gives you the Darth Vader skin, but because it was put in pcgamemods (which is obvo dead), I was hoping if anyone still had this mod? And if it is possible to send it to me?
 RedHawke
01-20-2008, 2:28 AM
Stoffe's AI Mod
stoffe's mods can be found here... http://www.algonet.se/~stoffe/index.xml)

The link is in his sig BTW. ;)
 Taak Farst
01-20-2008, 6:54 AM
K1 mods needed -

Operation Kill Bastila
Sith Armada
Recruit Yuthura Ban(?)
K1 Holowan Plugin

TSL Mods needed -
Darth Vader Skin
 SilvanElf
01-20-2008, 7:57 PM
Anyone mind giving me the link to or the file from Achilles' KotOR I Jedi Robe Pack? Because (as everyone knows) PcGameMods.com is dead and Achilles' Web Page only links to there... :ball: Well, if you do, thanks for helping a n00b! (Taken from Wc3's DoTA, which I do detest...).
 LancerChronics
01-22-2008, 3:44 PM
Can anyone point me towards the Atrisan mod, if you know where I can find it?
 Exile007
01-22-2008, 7:57 PM
Well the title says it all, sorry if this is in the wrong forum, but all the links I've tried have taken me to PCgamemods. So, yeah...

If no one can do this for me than can someone tell me how to make a custom camera in dialog?
 Vegetaz
01-23-2008, 12:36 AM
Forgive me if this is an old topic, but I'm new to the game and what people have to say about it online. This is a simple request to make Yuthura Ban recruitable. If this has already been done, could someone give me a link to where I may download it? There is supposedly a mod like this located at pcgamemods.com . . . but the site has had some problems. I don't know the full story, but, to put it simple - Is there any way I can recruit Yuthura Ban?! THANKS FOR THE HELP! :D
 SilvanElf
01-23-2008, 5:44 PM
Well, I thought it was on FileFront but I can't seem to find it... I'll try to get it to you soon! Or I might have it... who's the author again? (need permission :S)

EDIT:

K1 mods needed -

Operation Kill Bastila
Sith Armada
Recruit Yuthura Ban(?)
K1 Holowan Plugin

I have some links for some of those K1 mods if you still need 'em...

Operation Kill Bastila (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2177594)
Sith Armada = There's a TORRENT file, do you want a link to that?
Recruit Yuthura Ban = See my VERY first statment.
K1 Holowan Plugin (http://www.old-republic.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=68&func=fileinfo&id=81)

And there you go. ;)
 Chevron 7 locke
01-26-2008, 3:21 PM
yeah i went to file factory and most of the files that i wanted werent there. Im a looking for Avons Sith hoods
Reign of the sith
Slaughter the council
Evil temple

I tried getting thses but ath sites that have them are either down or not working
 Crazy B
01-26-2008, 7:21 PM
KotOR2-style rebalance for KotOR (made by Darth Windu apparently)

Hi guys, anyone know were i can find this mod? The download link leads to pcgamemods.com but apparently that sight isnt working at the moment. And i cant find it anywhere. Tried to send a message to the author but cant get hold of him (maybe he gets to much fan mail?). All this mod basically does is make your caracters jedi lvls gain feats and skills the same way they do in tsl.
If anyone knows were to find it would be much appreciated as my sentinal trully sucks in kotor. If no one can find it can you point me to something similar? And by the way how come you only get one extra skill point for jedi classes when you got 14 intelligence? (shouldnt you get 2). Anyone know how to get around this? Would be cool if you could convert the kotor game engine over to the tsl game engine (i know sounds stupidly impossible aye).
 lifehole
01-27-2008, 1:41 AM
im looking for these mods i dont know if u can get them but please at least try to get them Mods I Want (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgTUtNY2EtU)
 sekan
01-27-2008, 5:37 AM
yeah i went to file factory and most of the files that i wanted werent there. Im a looking for Avons Sith hoods
Reign of the sith
Slaughter the council
Evil temple

I tried getting thses but ath sites that have them are either down or not working

Look in your pm for Regin of the sith :D
 Darth Iniquity
01-27-2008, 7:41 AM
Look in your pm for Regin of the sith :D

Anyone out there able to contact the author of this mod to get permission to put it up on a filefront or someplace? There is no contact info on his site and all previous links for or about him are dead.

BTW can I get this too please????
 Beastamon
01-27-2008, 9:59 PM
Thanks, oh and yes i would like the torrent link for s armada plz. Thanks a lot

Yeah could you give me the sith armada link too please Thank you in advance :)
 Darth Manus
01-28-2008, 10:08 PM
Does anyone have the mod that replaces the dark side shift music with the first notes of the Imperial March?
Page: 18 of 40