Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Page: 22 of 40
 Marius Fett
07-29-2008, 3:09 PM
ChAinZ, if you don't mind, could you PM me a copy of MECK aswell?

Cheers. :)

Dokie Okie :D - Cz

Cheers. :D
 Darth InSidious
07-29-2008, 4:16 PM
@ChAiNz: Thanks!

IIRC, the mod's from '05, and was on PCGM back in the day...

@Giygas: I've got Darth Bandon - if you PM me your email address I'll send it to you.
 DarthJacen
07-29-2008, 8:34 PM
There used to be a huge mod for Star Wars Galaxies called the Star Wars Galaxies Enhancement Mod. It changed everything from the poorly done lightsabers, and music to movie lightsabers, to movie R2-D2 sounds. It was amazing, and it used to be of Filefront.com, but it's not there anymore. Does anyone know why? And, where I can redownload that?
 Taak Farst
07-29-2008, 8:43 PM
Please can som1 send me fish fest?

Insidious reminded me of something when he said a mod was on PCGM back in the day. - like a month or 2 ago, Marius pops up on MSN saying: PCGM IS BACK ONLINE! I replied with: OMG REALLY? Then he said: some time in the past.

Grrrr damn you marius fett.
 Marius Fett
07-29-2008, 8:46 PM

Insidious reminded me of something when he said a mod was on PCGM back in the day. - like a month or 2 ago, Marius pops up on MSN saying: PCGM IS BACK ONLINE! I replied with: OMG REALLY? Then he said: some time in the past.

Grrrr damn you marius fett.

Aaactually, the conversation went like this:

ME: OMG, PGCM is up again!

YOU: OMG, REALLY?

ME: NO!! HAHA!

As for that mod, I think Sekan has it.

Try sending him a PM. :)
 EnderWiggin
07-29-2008, 8:59 PM
There used to be a huge mod for Star Wars Galaxies called the Star Wars Galaxies Enhancement Mod. It changed everything from the poorly done lightsabers, and music to movie lightsabers, to movie R2-D2 sounds. It was amazing, and it used to be of Filefront.com, but it's not there anymore. Does anyone know why? And, where I can redownload that?

We're not a Galaxies forum ;)

Try the SWG subforum off of the main lucasforums.com page.

_EW_
 Meowster
07-30-2008, 8:17 AM
Does anyone happen to have D333's party manager & spawning armband?
 sekan
07-30-2008, 9:18 AM

As for that mod, I think Sekan has it.

Hmm... No I don't have it.
 Marius Fett
07-30-2008, 10:29 AM
I knew you had a bunch of old PCGM mods, and thought that was one of em. Ah well. Never mind. :p
 kotorcrazyguy
07-30-2008, 6:14 PM
hey everyone,

I had found a tsl unlimited influence mod earlier on and i put it on my external drive. Unforutnately my usb is dead because it got dropped too many times. So I searched some web sites known to me and could NOT remember the site name of where i found it. So I need someone to find and send it to me in a PM or post it in this thread.
Thanks,
Kotorcrazyguy.
 LazyAmerican
07-31-2008, 8:46 PM
I am asking this because the current one that I have found off of lucasfiles has it so that basically the saber doesn't actually exist as a material object in the world oddly..as I can't upgrade it at a workbench. And since pmgamingmods is no more....*shrugs*...anyone know where I could get this still?
 Maarek
08-03-2008, 11:07 PM
I'm still looking for Taina's Replacer, would be grateful if anyone could email/PM me.
 Canderis
08-06-2008, 12:37 AM
does anyone have the k2 anakin head (im sory i dont know who its by or if it is/was on pcgamemods)
 ChAiNz.2da
08-06-2008, 7:19 AM
I'm still looking for Taina's Replacer, would be grateful if anyone could email/PM me.

does anyone have the k2 anakin head (im sory i dont know who its by or if it is/was on pcgamemods)

Check your PM's guys ;)
 starwarsfreak1
08-06-2008, 4:33 PM
can some1 plz give me link 2 anakin skin as pc....ty
 TheExile
08-13-2008, 6:37 AM
OK, I am very confused...
I tried to find some restoration mods from different modders, but a modder with a restoration mod posted in the other's thread with the restoration mod, and he also had in the sig the link for his restoration mod, so I opened a new tab, viewed the thread, then the other said: 'Hey, that's the stuff I didn't restored in *i don't know what mod*' and then I searched for that mod to, but I got so confused I closed all tabs and ran here :D
Now, I know no more requests like this accepted, but can someone give me the links of the restoration mods that have been completed?
Thx.

~eX~
 lifehole
08-13-2008, 9:39 PM
Does any body have Darth vader as pc and/or Anakin pc head i like annie :P
 Arбtoeldar
08-13-2008, 10:13 PM
Does any body have Darth vader as pc

YGPM
 lifehole
08-16-2008, 10:27 PM
*sigh* I guess no one has the anakin head?
 Giant Graffiti
08-16-2008, 10:45 PM
^^^

I have an active link. Check you PMs. ;)
 Michał
08-18-2008, 6:55 PM
Hi.Does anybody have skins of heroes from IV,V and VI Episode(Luke,Leia,Solo,Palpatine and Mara Jade)?

Thanks
 Crackerever
08-18-2008, 9:48 PM
Hello all, I'm looking for Ilikecommas stand robe pack, the master robe reskins as well as the padawan collar fix. I've looked all over and can't find it anywhere, I searched almost every page on this thread, saw at least 4 people ask for this mod but i didn't see any responses. Anyone have this mod and may be willing to send to me? Or can anyone point me in the direction of where I may find this mod?

Thank you very much, I love this mod. I'm backing up EVERY one of these mods that i can now find again...like i should have to begin with lol
 TriggerGod
08-18-2008, 9:58 PM
Hello all, I'm looking for Ilikecommas stand robe pack, the master robe reskins as well as the padawan collar fix. I've looked all over and can't find it anywhere, I searched almost every page on this thread, saw at least 4 people ask for this mod but i didn't see any responses. Anyone have this mod and may be willing to send to me? Or can anyone point me in the direction of where I may find this mod?

Thank you very much, I love this mod. I'm backing up EVERY one of these mods that i can now find again...like i should have to begin with lol

Look here (http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclone_0101/kotor_mods.htm/) for the Padawan Collar fix.
Not sure on the other 2 mods tho.
 Crackerever
08-18-2008, 10:03 PM
thanks for the reply.

I think that is for modders? I don't believe the padawan one is complete only the master one? Well I could never get that one to work, only the Master robes so I always used the padawan collar fix that ilikecommas provided along with his stand robe pack.

thanks for trying mate
 ChAiNz.2da
08-19-2008, 5:50 AM
thanks for the reply.

I think that is for modders? I don't believe the padawan one is complete only the master one? Well I could never get that one to work, only the Master robes so I always used the padawan collar fix that ilikecommas provided along with his stand robe pack.

thanks for trying mate
Completely missed this request.. :o

Check your PM's. :D
 DarthMelissa
08-19-2008, 7:42 PM
Hello everyone can i get the anakin and dooku heads for tsl thanks

Oh and does anyone have any of the luke heads?

And the purple revan reskin? sorry for so many requests its been awhile since i had any kotor games installed i would just like some of the mods i had back.

Please use the "edit this" function to the lower right to add to your posts rather than triple posting - Cz ;)
 Ferc Kast
08-19-2008, 8:03 PM
Hello everyone can i get the anakin and dooku heads for tsl thanks

Oh and does anyone have any of the luke heads?

And the purple revan reskin? sorry for so many requests its been awhile since i had any kotor games installed i would just like some of the mods i had back.

Please use the "edit this" function to the lower right to add to your posts rather than triple posting - Cz ;)

PM sent. :)
 DarthMelissa
08-19-2008, 8:11 PM
can anyone send me the obi-wan head? thanks oh and thanks ferc for the others, AWESOME thank you very much chainz
 ChAiNz.2da
08-19-2008, 8:17 PM
can anyone send me the obi-wan head? thanks oh and thanks ferc for the others

Check your PM's. I've sent a link containing several heads made by Sciamano. :)
 Chevron 7 locke
08-19-2008, 8:59 PM
Did you have Sciamano's grievous mod? if you do please send it to me!
Also im looking for an old mod that i had at one point the...Neo-crusader mandalore mod. if anyone has that one i would welcome it
 DarthMelissa
08-19-2008, 9:20 PM
One more... does anyone have any revan reskins? espically those on pcgms oh and any darth talon mods for tsl
 Ferc Kast
08-19-2008, 9:57 PM
Wow; It's been a while since I've made a request myself. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has the Burnt Anakin skin by Sciamano. Also, I wondering if anyone has Avol's Bastila as PC.

If you have either or both mods, I'd appreciate a PM. :)
 ChAiNz.2da
08-20-2008, 4:33 AM
Did you have Sciamano's grievous mod? if you do please send it to me!
Also im looking for an old mod that i had at one point the...Neo-crusader mandalore mod. if anyone has that one i would welcome it

Wow; It's been a while since I've made a request myself. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone has the Burnt Anakin skin by Sciamano. Also, I wondering if anyone has Avol's Bastila as PC.

If you have either or both mods, I'd appreciate a PM. :)

Check your PM's ;)

@Ferc I don't have, or rather, don't notice having, the burnt Anakin head, but I'll keep digging. I do have the Avol Bastila mod though ;)
 sekan
08-20-2008, 9:17 AM
[Persuade] Give me all your mods Chainz :xp:

Oh no I should have known that would not work on the all mighty Chainz :(

Seriously now... Could you also send me a copy of MECK? Please?

http://usera.imagecave.com/jarrac/bloggen/puss-in-boots.jpg)

Edit: Thanks
 ChAiNz.2da
08-20-2008, 9:56 AM
Could you also send me a copy of MECK? Please?

http://usera.imagecave.com/jarrac/bloggen/puss-in-boots.jpg)

:lol:

caaaaan't resiiiiiist piiiiic... [/failed persuade save]

Check your PM's ;)

Since we are on a new page I feel the need to re-iterate this threads rules here.
Please do not post only one mod, post a list if you want more than one mod. Multiple requests for a single mod in a short time will result in the posts being combined or simply deleted.
Please do not post "Thanks!" or "Thank You!" Posts. As they clutter up the thread, you can always edit in the Thank you into your previous post. These posts will be deleted.
Please actually take some time and browse the Taris Upper City Emporium (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=645) and the sites contained in the Where Can I Find Mods (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=143413) thread, before posting here.
Check the below list before posting a link request.
This thread is for requesting KotOR or KotOR II:TSL Mods only. Any other requests for mods or tools for other games will simply be deleted.
Also if you post a request for a mod and do so again you will now be cited for spamming and issued warnings... posing one mod a day over several days is also spamming, edit your previous post to add new mods in.
Chat posts also have been happening, keep the 'chat' or discussions to PM's... they will be deleted in here. This is for requests and links only.
Thanks. -RH
 Michał
08-21-2008, 4:09 PM
ChAiNz.2da, have you any skins from Original Trilogy?
And could you send it to me?

Thanks.
 ChAiNz.2da
08-21-2008, 4:41 PM
ChAiNz.2da, have you any skins from Original Trilogy?
And could you send it to me?

Thanks.
I have a Leia, Han Solo & "Old" Ben Kenobi from Sciamano. Any other heads you'll need to be more specific so I can search my archives.

I'll send you a PM link to the heads I mentioned though :)

p.s. these are for TSL btw, if you need K1 heads, let me know so I can search.
 sekan
08-21-2008, 4:49 PM

Lol MF was right I had that mod on my computer.How could I have missed it :confused:

Check your PM :D
 lifehole
08-21-2008, 7:15 PM
I have a Leia, Han Solo & "Old" Ben Kenobi from Sciamano. Any other heads you'll need to be more specific so I can search my archives.

I'll send you a PM link to the heads I mentioned though :)

p.s. these are for TSL btw, if you need K1 heads, let me know so I can search.
Oh can i have those tsl heads? Pleeeeease i got avols vader and anakin but i need other heads too from star wars trilogy :P...
 jedi7000nathan
08-24-2008, 2:48 AM
the atton echani robe Nomi sunraider robes and mira's lost jedi robes by General Kenobi
 secret apprentice98
08-24-2008, 9:59 AM
hey can someone give me shem's anakin skin mod he used in his kotor 1 youtube video:screwing over lashoe?
 DarthMelissa
08-25-2008, 10:12 PM
Can anyone send me avol's vader it can be any version preferably not the most recent though i like the older ones could i get avol's bast mod too? and any vader soundsets.

Edit: Hmmm now all i need is a vader soundset does any one have any?
 Arбtoeldar
08-26-2008, 2:55 AM
Can anyone send me avol's vader it can be any version preferably not the most recent though i like the older ones could i get avol's bast mod too? and any vader soundsets.

YGPM
 Saber-Scorpion
08-26-2008, 3:19 AM
so it has been sometime since i requested anything 7 and a half month if i remember so here goes i would like anakin's head for tsl by sciamano and also his grievous reskin for nihilus

Edit: so second request i would want nihilus mask and by that i mean just the mask not the hood to i searched for it in pretty much every site where you can download tsl stuff but i just can't seem to find it
 Michał
08-26-2008, 4:35 PM
Does anyone have mod which add Malak's fighting style for TSL?
I have one but he don't attack.

Thanks.
 Marius Fett
08-26-2008, 5:09 PM
^The Malak model is missing LOADS of animations.

Giving him these animations would take FOREVER.
 Revan_Malak
08-27-2008, 6:39 AM
http://www.avol.fromru.com/BastilaShan_Armor.jpg)

does someone have this mod?:confused:
 Saber-Scorpion
08-27-2008, 7:02 AM
hey i got another request i want nihilus mask and just the mask not the hood i searched for it almost every site where you can download mods for TSL but can't find though i saw it here not so long ago if i remember right but now i can't find it
 Arбtoeldar
08-27-2008, 10:17 AM
http://www.avol.fromru.com/BastilaShan_Armor.jpg)

does someone have this mod?:confused:

It's apart of AVol's Bastila PC mod.

YGPM
 ChAiNz.2da
08-27-2008, 10:33 AM
It's apart of AVol's Bastila PC mod.

YGPM
aahh.. if that's the case, then I do have the mod Revan_Malak. I'll send you a PM with a link :)
Page: 22 of 40