Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Mod Link Requests from PCGM, KotOR Files and other Sites

Page: 13 of 40
 JMartin25
07-11-2007, 8:48 AM
is there a site for the mods listed below:

TSL Segan Wynn's Armor (spelling?)

KOTOR Davik's Items (he had a war suit, and some other fun stuff)

KOTOR Mandalorian Royal Guard Armor (would love to find this one)

Korriban Crystal Cave (it is for KOTOR right?)

That's pretty much it for now will prolly think up more later on

This isn't the thread to ask for help with a mod, please find the mods release and feedback thread located in the T.U.C.E. (http://www.lucasforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=645) Mod Release Forum and post your installation question there. Thanks. -RH

Edit: Sorry about that RedHawk@@
 Arбtoeldar
07-12-2007, 9:20 AM
Anyone have [TSL]Avol's Bastila Shan version 2.3?

I would PM Avol but he hasn't been online for over a year.
 EnderWiggin
07-12-2007, 1:37 PM
i need a few mod's lol
~snip~
Sith Armada
~snip~
lol i think some of these are older but ive read bout them and WANT!!! em lol

thanx in advance
~*Catchy Name*~

*Catchy Name*, if you have not found it yet, I still have my original copy of Darth Straker's Sith Armada that I downloaded near the time I joined here in '04. I just found it the other day when I was looking at my files that I had backed up from the last time I reformatted.

Anyway, send me a PM - this applies for all who need it.

_EW_
 Eefluxx
07-13-2007, 4:21 PM
Does anyone have the mod that changes all the billboard signs on Telos? I haven't been able to find it anywhere
Thanks

Eefluxx
 sockerbit89
07-14-2007, 11:32 AM
This mod exist, right?

Anyway does anyone know where I can find it?

/Thanks

Merged original thread with Mod Link Requests thread... -RH
 TheRealDem
07-15-2007, 12:41 PM
None of the TSL links work.....Does anyone have the Visas Unveiled mod?Or Darth333's Chokeband?
 viscen
07-15-2007, 8:43 PM
hey can anyone get my blonde-blue eyes(lemon head extreme!!!!)(last patch).zip i seem to have lost my copy in my last computer sweep.
 DrizzLorn
07-16-2007, 1:51 AM
Can't DL this from PCgamemods, anywhere else it might be available?
 Tiron
07-16-2007, 8:19 PM
I have been going absolutely out of my mind trying to find the '4 selectable aayla secura skins v1.02a' for KOTOR in the last two days. All my best efforts seem to indicate that only pcgamemods has it, and ofc pcgamemods is down again. And from what I saw while searching, the creator of it has dissappeared into the great void that is the net.

does ANYONE know of an alternate site for this mod? I really want to play KotOR, but I really want that mod first! >.<

Check your PM's :) - Cz
 pablo_fett
07-17-2007, 1:16 AM
I'm pretty sure I've looked at everything in this thread and I still can't find the Male and Female Jango Fett armor, so if anyone has it I would love to have it. The only link I could find for this is, http://pcgamemods.com/6-0-0-3200-1.html), but that one doesnt work.

Thank You.
 Anach
07-17-2007, 6:38 AM
Looking for the Easy Warping Armband please. These PCgamemods links no longer work :(
 TheRealDem
07-18-2007, 12:21 AM
Im looking for the Holo-Droid Emitter all version but PCGamemods is down and can someone send me that actual files instead of giving me a link because Links Dont Work
 Weave
07-19-2007, 2:10 AM
This mod exist, right?

Anyway does anyone know where I can find it?

/Thanks
Try Filefront, I'm pretty sure the mod would be there.
 Master Kai
07-19-2007, 2:16 AM
Having trouble finding "Bastila Hardcore" mod that isn't on pcgamemods, anyone have it on another site for downloading? Cheers.
 Shaggoth
07-19-2007, 11:13 AM
Hi i'm not sure about the mod name, but there was some wepons form the movie Final Fantasy Advent Children.
It was for K1, and i really need it ;) thnx for help
 TheRealDem
07-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Shaggoth I have that if ya want it pm me ur email and Ill send it to ya
 Darth Seraph
07-19-2007, 11:32 AM
lord fear can you send to me too ?? i was looking for that mod too for a long time !! i will pm my e-mail !!
 ChAiNz.2da
07-19-2007, 12:19 PM
Does anyone have the mod that changes all the billboard signs on Telos? I haven't been able to find it anywhere
Thanks

Eefluxx

Hey Eefluxx!

I have all 3 sets. If The Source doesn't mind, I can host/post them or send them his way so he can upload them anywhere he'd like to. I'll need to get his permission though. I'll PM private links to you in any case. :)

EDIT:

Also,

sekan
JMartin25
Lord_Fear

Check your PM's ;)
 BicycleCat
07-19-2007, 6:41 PM
I can't seem to find the Calo Nord Desert Camo Reskin except at PCGameMods, and that's been down for awhile. I've tried KotorFiles, LucasFiles, even searched all of LucasForums, but I can't seem to find a download link for it. Can someone kindly point me in the right direction? Thanks.
 Weave
07-19-2007, 11:11 PM
Where can I find the All-in-one Force Power mod for KotOR now that PCGameMods is down? I checked Darth 333's webpage but the download re-directs to PCGameMods...
 TheRealDem
07-20-2007, 2:56 AM
Weave I have it just pm ur email and Ill send it to ya.
 Ferc Kast
07-22-2007, 12:39 PM
Anyone happen to have the "Force Sensitive Mod v2.0"?
 your_neighbor
07-23-2007, 12:13 PM
Hello all. I really enjoyed playing through KOTOR with the original Holowan Plugin. Does anyone know where I could get the first version? I had it on a CD somewhere but accidentally used it as a drink coaster. It is not on Lucasfiles, or Filefront afaik. Another thread I read suggested T7nowhere's site and pcgamemods, which are both down. Any suggestions? This one has really stumped me.
~Thanks much, random troll.
-if you have it, feel free to send to or PM me
Edit: found in TCUE,
http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=127038)
Read through, hosted at various locations.
 Breger
07-23-2007, 2:07 PM
Right-oh, I'm new here, but this thread does not seem to be dead, so I'd like to request a few mods. (Not a "few")

Here comes my list:
PVC Revan Skins
Selectable Aayla Secura
4 Selectable Aayla Secura Female Twilek Skins
Mission Vao at 19 years old Mod +Patch
Darth Vader for PC (I think there's one for KotOR 1 as well, could someone if they have it, send it to me? I'd be grateful)
Female Underwear Mod
Force Choke Anyone
PC visible
Lightside Transition Music
Darkside Transition Music
Bastila Alternate Undies
Bastila's new lingerie v1.0 - censored version
Exlusive Underwear for Bastila
Bastila's new UnderWear with thong
Mission's New Look
Mission & Shadow Armor Skin
MissionGreen
Darth Vader Armor
Selectable Aayla Secura skins at start-up

Quite an extensive list, eh?
Anyone feeling up to see if they have any of these mods?
I don't need all of them, but I'd like to have it, if possible.
Thanks in advance, whether I get any or not.
 Crahsystor
07-24-2007, 4:43 PM
I was looking for the Darth Nihilus mask mod for TSL. Sadly it seems that the only place the author uploaded it was PCGM.

I'd appreciate it if anyone could help me get this mod.
 thacoolkid
07-26-2007, 9:35 PM
Does anyone know if AVol posted his Darth Vader Mod anywhere else other than PCGameMods? Direct links don't work
 Namnesor
07-28-2007, 3:46 PM
I can't, for the life of me, find any of the robe collar fix mods. Anyone have links to those or the zips they can toss up on fileshack or something? Thanks in advance.
 ChAiNz.2da
07-28-2007, 5:22 PM
I can't, for the life of me, find any of the robe collar fix mods. Anyone have links to those or the zips they can toss up on fileshack or something? Thanks in advance.
A little less than half-way down the page :)

Look for the "Models" header.. it's they're right beneath it..

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclone_0101/kotor_mods.htm)
 Namnesor
07-28-2007, 5:40 PM
A little less than half-way down the page :)

Look for the "Models" header.. it's they're right beneath it..

http://www.angelfire.com/crazy2/xclone_0101/kotor_mods.htm)

That's great, thank you! One thing, though...

Is there a non-PCGM link for the Standard Robe Pack? I'm a complete moron when it comes to modding KOTOR, so I haven't a clue how to use svosh's bases and override all of the textures myself.

EDIT: vvv Thanks again, you are a king.
 ChAiNz.2da
07-28-2007, 5:54 PM
That's great, thank you! One thing, though...

Is there a non-PCGM link for the Standard Robe Pack? I'm a complete moron when it comes to modding KOTOR, so I haven't a clue how to use svosh's bases and override all of the textures myself.
Aahhh.. good point. svцsh only has the 15 master robes on his site. ;)

I'm uploading (ILikeCommas version) them to my server as we speak. I'll PM them to you once they're done :)
 SykoRevan
07-28-2007, 7:45 PM
Aahhh.. good point. svцsh only has the 15 master robes on his site. ;)

I'm uploading (ILikeCommas version) them to my server as we speak. I'll PM them to you once they're done :)

Hey ChAiNz, can I get that standard robe pack too? I looked everywhere for it after only having the master robe collar fix.

PM sent :) ~ Cz
 Dragoon ZER0
07-28-2007, 11:54 PM
Anyone have [TSL]Avol's Bastila Shan version 2.3?

I would PM Avol but he hasn't been online for over a year.
I have this one.

Does anyone know if AVol posted his Darth Vader Mod anywhere else other than PCGameMods? Direct links don't work
The Darth Vader I have is version 092.36. I have no idea whether or not that was the last release.
 Lord Ritly
07-29-2007, 2:41 AM
I am looking for DuffmanDan's Handmaiden reskin.
 Revan_Pwn_Malak
07-30-2007, 9:38 PM
Yo Sith, Jedi, and everything in between. My hard drive crashed recently (;_;) and all my mods (had about a gig if I combined both KotORs) were lost. I found most of the ones I used regularly, except a few.

-Shores of Death
-Slaughter the Jedi Counsel
-Manaan Fish Fest
-Evil Temple

The creators of these mods have spoiled me and I thank them for that since these mods made the game even better. If anyone knows the links to them, I'd be most appreciative if you posted them. Thanks in advance.

EDIT

Thanks to ChAiNz.2da, he helped me get the Temple I was looking for. You rock dude.
 jonathan7
08-01-2007, 9:53 AM
Heya all, I've managed to get my hands on Sikon's Vash mod (which makes you meet Vash and have the conversation with her in a Korriban tomb). I presume give them read me it would be alright for me to upload it at KotOR files... Heres what the readme says;

"Lonna Vash mod
Version 1.2
Author: Sikon

This mod changes the original story for Korriban to allow you to see Lonna Vash alive. Not for a long time, but long enough for a conversation.

Special thanks to:
- Smarts, a TSLRP forum member, for the story idea
- The Sith Lords Restoration Project, especially JdNoa, for DeNCS and LipSynchEditor
- Everyone on the TSLRP and Holowan Labs forums who supported and helped me
- Testers from pcgamemods.com for their feedback
- Obsidian and BioWare :)

Important! If there is a file named vash.dlg in the Override folder, delete it.

==================

You can do anything to this mod. No, really, you can, I'm neither stingy nor jealous. "Anything" includes, but is not limited to, redistribution and further modification. However, you must include the names of previous contributors (including me, Sikon), source code for all scripts (except those extracted "as is" from the original game and not recompiled), and you may not add further restrictions to redistribution terms.

The mod is distributed "as is", without any explicit or implied warranty. (Yes, I hate that statement as too formal, but it has to be done.)

2005"

So I presume it is ok for me to upload it to filefront? I had emailed Shem, but he has yet to get back to me, so I presume he is busy.
 ChAiNz.2da
08-01-2007, 10:16 AM
So I presume it is ok for me to upload it to filefront? I had emailed Shem, but he has yet to get back to me, so I presume he is busy.
As long as you follow his request (assuming you changed things)... everything looks to be in order :)
 jonathan7
08-01-2007, 10:31 AM
As long as you follow his request (assuming you chnaged things)... everything looks to be in order :)

Havent changed anything yet, I may well do that in a while, but was going to just upload this for the moment, as quite a few people have been after it, and Vash is the best of the Jedi Masters :)
 jessefett
08-03-2007, 5:03 AM
Could some one please PM me one of the Jango Fett skins for kotor 1? and maybe the darth vader ones for k1 k2 if it wouldnt be to much trouble plz and thank you :)
 rgdelta
08-03-2007, 12:25 PM
I was wondering if anyone knows about Taina's Replacer since the direct download is not working I would love to get my hands on it.
 Emperor Devon
08-03-2007, 4:04 PM

No worries, it's ok to upload. I can have it up the minute you send us the file. :)

I was wondering if anyone knows about Taina's Replacer since the direct download is not working I would love to get my hands on it.

PM ChAiNz, he has a copy pack-rat as he is. :p

:xp: - Cz
 The Eyes
08-08-2007, 1:50 PM
Since I got back to playing KOTOR 1, I've been messing around with robe mods, mostly prime's movie robes and Shem's prequel robes. But if I remember correctly, there was a mod along the lines of "prestige robes mod" that would have robes that were seperate (meaning not overwriting the originial robes) and looked very much like the movie robes.

Thanks in advance.
 Ferc Kast
08-08-2007, 3:28 PM
Since I got back to playing KOTOR 1, I've been messing around with robe mods, mostly prime's movie robes and Shem's prequel robes. But if I remember correctly, there was a mod along the lines of "prestige robes mod" that would have robes that were seperate (meaning not overwriting the originial robes) and looked very much like the movie robes.

Thanks in advance.
You mean these (http://www.jumpstationz.com/RedHawke/MavRH_PrClsItemsPackV1a.rar)?)
 Adelphus
08-09-2007, 8:35 PM
I was wondering if anyone has or knows where I can get the Darth Maul PC? to the best of my knowledge it was only up on pcgamemods.
 Shaggoth
08-10-2007, 12:14 PM
 paintchips
08-12-2007, 12:08 PM
I've been searching all day, does anyone have a link to ilikecommas Standard Robe Pack?

Cheers in advance.
 electrochrome
08-14-2007, 8:45 AM
Does anyone maintain a copy of k_ai_master.nss that was used to compile Talchia's Hardcore Mod for KOTOR 1?

One time long ago Talchia made it available, but now the link has been broken. I have some scripting experience and intend to expand it. Please let me know if this request belongs in a separate forum.
 ChAiNz.2da
08-14-2007, 9:52 AM
Does anyone maintain a copy of k_ai_master.nss that was used to compile Talchia's Hardcore Mod for KOTOR 1?

One time long ago Talchia made it available, but now the link has been broken. I have some scripting experience and intend to expand it. Please let me know if this request belongs in a separate forum.
I *think* I might have it, but I'm at work right now. :fist:

I'll check once I get home later this evening. However, until then... if anyone has it, please don't hesitate to share :D
 Darth Vanisher
08-14-2007, 11:26 AM
Have some request...
In need some mods, can someone give links for the mods listed below?

-Slaughter the Jedi Council
-Manaan Fish Fest
-Mandalore Armor
-Jango Fett Armor (by Xavier)

-Evil Temple
-Sith Armada
-MECK The Insidious Plot v1.1
-Reign of the Sith
-Jolee Robes and Poison Saber
-Jedi Investigator's Robes

I've been searching for those on LucasForums, but some links are brought to PCGameMods. :|
And it seems PCGameMods is dead.
So can someone provide the links? Especially for the first four, because I'm always want to kill the Selkaths and the Jedis. :P

Any help will be really appreciated. Thank you very much.
 Master Zionosis
08-14-2007, 12:14 PM
Have some request...
In need some mods, can someone give links for the mods listed below?

-Manaan Fish Fest
-Mandalore Armor
-Jango Fett Armor (by Xavier)

-Evil Temple
-Sith Armada
-MECK The Insidious Plot v1.1
-Reign of the Sith
-Jolee Robes and Poison Saber
-Jedi Investigator's Robes

I've been searching for those on LucasForums, but some links are brought to PCGameMods. :|
And it seems PCGameMods is dead.
So can someone provide the links? Especially for the first four, because I'm always want to kill the Selkaths and the Jedis. :P

Any help will be really appreciated. Thank you very much.

I have some of these, I'll list which one's I do have below and PM you links for them ;)

-Manaan Fish Fest
-Mandalore Armor (Not sure on this, I have a .zip called mand that contains a few .tga files and a .mdl and a .mdx)
-Jango Fett Armor (I don't know whether that was a single mod, but I do have the Movie Mandalorians which has Jango's armour in it)
-Evil Temple
-MECK The Insidious Plot v1.1 (I've never play tested it, but It's not got any modules in the Modules folder)
-Reign of the Sith (Haha, one of the most sort after mods, unfortunately, no one has a working .zip, I have to file, but It's missing modules and when you get to a certain bit you can't do anything anything else)

And that's all I have, Reign of the Sith I won't upload because it's like 78 something MB.
 Darth Vanisher
08-14-2007, 12:37 PM
Wow, thanks. That would be great. :D
No problem for the Reign of the Sith, the others are already great (with the Reign of the Sith it will be more greater, but not necessary if it would problems you).
Thank you very much, I'll wait for the files. :)
Page: 13 of 40