Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Shadow Force: Praesitlyn Campaign

Page: 4 of 5
 Diego Varen
06-30-2006, 5:14 PM
(I think I may want to leave. My Character Red-5 will die in style, but if you want me to stay, I'll make it so he is on the verge of death).

As Niner led all of the squad upwards, Red-5 started to feel tired. He knew he couldn't rest, but he felt like falling to the ground. Suddenly several Trandoshans surrounded Red-5. Red-5 immediately got out his Blaster Rifle and shot three of them, but was shot by a Poison Dart. Red-5 fell to the ground in agony. The Trandoshans looked satisfied with their assassination. They left Red-5 to die. Red-5 wondered if Niner or the others noticed.
 steven
06-30-2006, 5:24 PM
((I would like if you stayed Pottsie. But say you guy was only knocked out and the trandosian mercs kidnapped you and keep you prisoner.))
 steven
06-30-2006, 5:46 PM
"Well Crimnson Sun, we are having a clone problem. That's not our current concern, yours in a consel located in one of our sentery caves. I want you use force lighting on it before the clones have the chance to slice it. If they are able to slice they will gain quick exesse to critical locations of this base. If that happens it's game over for us and we will no choice but order a retreat."
 Niner_777
06-30-2006, 7:55 PM
((It's truely up to you, however, I do like steven's idea.))

Niner noticed that Red-5's bio status had dropped dangerously low. "What's going on?" Niner asked, almost to himself. He brought himself to a skidding stop and brought up his rifle. "Alpha Squad, Trandoshans to six!" he shouted. Niner began to fire. He didn't want to lose Red-5, yet he knew that he had to carry on with the mission. This was what Niner's training sergent always predected would happen. He'd tried to warn Niner, but Niner couldn't resist. His brother was in danger.
 RC-1162
07-01-2006, 3:52 AM
Omega Squad made good time on the borrowed swoops. As they came up to the RVP, Flash, who was leading the pack, saw a skirmish going on with the three-man Alpha Squad and a bunch of Trandoshans.

"Oh goddammit!" Flash cursed and he doubled his speed, the rest of them following suit. They came up to the fight as a total surprise to the Trandoshans.

"Take 'em down," Flash growled and the four of them started spewing plasma streams at the Trandoshans, effectively holding them at bay.

((now would be a great time to introduce Darth Nexus' jedi-clone character and evolution's jedi character. you can come to our aid. and i agree with steven, Pottsie. its better that you get captured.))
 Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 6:42 AM
"We will do as you command Caos." Nexus said to the leading Trandoshan. As the group got on their swoops, they headed for the Sentry cave with the counsel.

(umm... I wasn't planning on playing that character, but if you want me to I will)
 Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 7:34 AM
(sorry for the double post, but i'm doing it this way so that it can represent my clone jedi compared to my trando squad)

As Gamma 4 entered the Praesitlyn system, he noticed that there was a battle going on. He crashed his ship onto a desert canyon nearby and got ready to help. He saw some clones fighting ahead and starting helping them. "Hey guys, here's some backup for you," he said as he started his assault on the Trandoshan mercs ambushing the Clones. Little did he know that his arch-nemesis from Trandosha was here as well.

(Darth Nexus the guy with Caos is arch-nemesis, you'll find out more later on as the RP progresses.)
 RC-1162
07-01-2006, 9:18 AM
Flash was beginning to think they would be overcome when a new Clone Commando joined the fray. He was blasting at the Trandos with such accuracy, Flash was beginning to suspect he had an affinity to the Force. But he just shrugged and kept blasting.
Suddenly he noticed Red 5 lying on the ground, not moving.

"Niner, this is Flash. What happened to Red? Is he...dead?" he said as he replaced the clip and continued pouring fire at the reptiles.
 Niner_777
07-01-2006, 10:53 AM
"His vitals still show alive in my HUD. He's down though, and we've got Trandoshans," Niner replied. He shot a Trandoshan in the head several times and it slumped over. There were still many more.
 steven
07-01-2006, 11:26 AM
"Hmmm, a knocked out clone. This could be interesting." Said Caod after sencing Red5s status. He then used the force to open the hanger doors. He then crouched and got in a jumping poistion and in a blink of an eye, disappeared. There was only a green blur darting from cliff to cliff untill he stopped at Red-5s location. It was like a metor hitting the floor. The blur fall from the sky at an extremely fast location, when he hit the floor sand and dust flue away from his location.
"Corvrak, I need a dropship here now! I have a package for you to pickup."
 Jason Skywalker
07-01-2006, 11:32 AM
Raven picked up a Vidroblade that was on the ground and started swinging, cutting three Trandoshan heads off in the process.
 Niner_777
07-01-2006, 11:39 AM
Niner saw a green blur out in the distance. He momentarily stopped shooting. "I hope not," he whispered.
 steven
07-01-2006, 11:39 AM
Caos noticed what Revan was doing and used the force to steal a the vibroblade from Jason, and took it for himself. "I left my lightsaber back at the base, I surpose this will do."
 Niner_777
07-01-2006, 11:40 AM
Caos had come again. Niner knew that they'd have to retreat, but he also knew that if they retreated, he'd lose Red-5. He wouldn't be able to stand that.
 Jason Skywalker
07-01-2006, 11:48 AM
Raven grabbed his Shotgun and started shooting like he swung away. He shot many Trandoshans in the head, killing lots.
 RC-1162
07-01-2006, 1:53 PM
"Niner, get Red 5 and RUN, dammit!" Flash shouted through the comm. "Caos is here!"

((BTW: this is just frustration. go ahead and capture him if you want, steven))
 Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 3:10 PM
"Not This time" came the voice of another Trandoshan. There were three other trandos with him, and they looked a bit charred. "We blew the consul as ordered Lord Caos" the main trandoshan said. Suddenly a Clone came out with a Lightsaber and started to attack the newcomers. "Not this time Nexus!"
 Diego Varen
07-01-2006, 3:18 PM
(I also like steven's idea).

"Urgh." Red-5 muttered.

His whole body was in agony. He couldn't even remember how he was in pain. Even more suprising to him was how he was still alive. Niner and all of his brothers would wonder where he was. It was time for Red-5 to escape, but how? The doors were locked and there was no way for him to escape. His only hope would be for one of his brothers to rescue him.
 Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 3:24 PM
As the door unlocked, a Trandoshan entered. He had a lightsaber and looked like the others who suprised the clones by helping Caos. "Hello Clone. I am your captor, named Darth Trando. If you want out, then I will help you. Trust me." Trando said surpising Red-5. "It will have to wait, but since i know you don't trust me I will give you time to decide what your next few actions will be. Here are your rations so you will survive," and with that last statement, Trando left, leaving Red-5 in a daze.

((I thought you were at the battlefield with everyone else.))
 steven
07-01-2006, 3:34 PM
A dropship landed near Caos and Red5. The dropship was simple, exactly the same to the republic dropship expect it was painted green and had blood stains on it. Trandosians jumped off the dropships and picked up Red5. They carried Red5 into the ship and took off. However Caos stayed behind.

"Nexus, what is your status?"
 Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 3:41 PM
"We have completed our task, and are ready for our next assignment. However, Trando will be staying guard with the prisoner, so we will not have our Assassin with us." Nexus reported to Caos. "We have also spotted two Jedi on the planet that are helping the Clones, and one of them will be my target and ONLY mine, got it?" Nexus started to get enraged, which isn't good. When this happened, Claw said "Just give us another assignment before we are all dead, will ya Caos."
 Diego Varen
07-01-2006, 3:52 PM
(I decided that I was taken to a Trandoshan base).

"What do you want with me?" Red-5 asked angrily.
 steven
07-01-2006, 3:56 PM
"No, I don't." Replied Caos "Nexus go after your target. Trando gaurd the prisoner however who's ever left are to meet me in the battlefield. I have a small task for one of them."
 Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 4:00 PM
((Fine with me.))

"I want you to help me kill the leader of the Crimson Sun, Darth Nexus. I also need some information about what your clones are doing in this sector and their strategy as of when you got captured. If you give me this information without interrogation, i will help free you. if not, then you die here and now. got it," Trando said to Red-5 as he reentered the room to figure out her next question. "Oh, and my leader is very dangerous and wants the Jedi helping you dead. Be on your guard from him."
 Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 4:04 PM
When the Crimson Sun entered the battlefield again, they found Caos immediatly. "You are to take both of these fools with you. Got it," Nexus said to Caos as the other two squadmates, Claw and Jaggard, went over to Caos. "Tell us what your mission is for us Caos." Claw and Jaggard said at the same time.
 steven
07-01-2006, 4:14 PM
"I only need one of your. The one who doesn't come with me and s** off and battle the clones. The one who comes with me will at some point leave this canyon and perhabs this planet."
 Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 4:39 PM
"Then I will go," Jaggard said to Caos. "Claw, go back to Lord Nexus and make sure he survives to renew the squad if need be." "I will Jaggard, I will," Claw said to Jaggard, although he wanted ot leave with him and Caos as well. he didn't want to be anywhere near an enraged Darth Nexus, since he will probably die as well as the enemy. "I will make my sacrifice to the Crimson Sun."
 steven
07-01-2006, 5:10 PM
"Go then Claw," Caos ordered. When he left, Caos turned to Jaggard, he pulled out a sirgine and asked Jaggar to "Hold out your arm."
 Niner_777
07-01-2006, 7:19 PM
By the time Red-5 and the dropship had taken off, Niner was only fighting half-heartedly. He continued to gun down the last few Trandoshans, before realizing what he had to do: save Red-5. Niner knew that he couldn't jeprodize the mission for it though. He'd finish the mission first. Just like his training sergent told him to; he'd finish the mission for his fallen brother. That wouldn't be the end though. He'd see to it.

"Fall back and get on a swoop. Get to the RVP!" Niner ordered. "Let's finish this mission for Red-5!" Niner hadn't told them his other intention, but he knew that they knew. They'd known each other long enough.
 RC-1162
07-02-2006, 3:51 AM
"We need to call down aerial support!" Flash shouted as they retreated, firing at the Trandoshans behind him. "Get them to follow that dropship."

They got on the swoops, Tech, Twister and Flash on one, Hunter, Scout and Niner on another and Raven and the new unknown Colne helper on the last. Once all were ready, they sped off, nearly losing Flash's helmet in the acceleration. They had yet 2 kilometers to go before they reached the RVP.
 Master Jimmy
07-02-2006, 4:48 AM
Hunter got grazed but the trandosian that made that shot would not live to shoot again "Damn bantha crap". He then rotated his arm and started feeling fine.
 RC-1162
07-02-2006, 6:05 AM
The three swoops came upon the RVP without furthur incident and the 8 Commandos got off their swoops. Flash turned to their unknown helper.

"Thanks, trooper," he said. "We would have been bantha fodder had you not shown up on time. What's your service number?"
 Darth Nexus
07-02-2006, 7:50 AM
"Gamma-4 and it seems like I got here just in time. I have to go now, so if I can borrow a swoop so that i can finish business and get Red-5 back, that would be nice," the clone jedi said to his fellow troopers. "And now I must leave to deal with an old, old friend. Goodbye since we will probably never see each other again," Gamma 4 told the troopers before he left. "But don't worry, another Jedi should be coming soon, at least I hope he will."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Here is my arm" Jaggard gave it to Lord caos, his new commanding officer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"My Master has found his target Clone so we will need to move fast, and soon if we are to escape alive," Trando said to his prisoner.
"Ah, I have you now Clonee, I have you now," Nexus said to the swoop bike that was coming up to him now.

(I will be having a battle soon with the Trando Lord and Clone Jedi that nobody can find, so don't expect to help me)
 RC-1162
07-02-2006, 10:42 AM
"Good luck, Gamma," Flash said, with a thunms up sign to Gamma 4. "Give the old lizard hell from us."

Then he turned back to Niner and the rest of them.

"Okay, now we need to get in the building. I suppose Tech can do it, but Raven can help him out, since this will most probaly something like triple-encoded."
 Darth Nexus
07-02-2006, 11:38 AM
As Gamma-4 got to the dark sensation of Lord Nexus, he got out of the swoop only for it to blow up as soon as he got out. "Ah, I see you are still here, ya old lizard. i thought I lost you at Tatooine." "Nobody gets lost in Tatooine, Clone Defect," Lord Nexus taunted. "Let's get this started," and with that last comment both Orange and green Lightsabers went out to meet one another in the combat to end all combat.
 RC-1162
07-03-2006, 4:21 AM
Tech worked the keys of the command console set into the wall outside the LVCP as the others provided him cover. He punched in another override code for the second time.
The unit flashed red and displayed the same message agin:
"Access denied"

"Damn!" he cursed and turned to Raven. "Raven, I need your help in cracking this. The code seems to loop on itself and change every fixed period of time."

"Fierfek!" Flash cursed. "At this rate, we're never gonna get anywhere. Five more tries, then we blow the locks."

"Afraid that's impossible, sir," said Scout, examining the wall. "This is protected by a very thin forcefield. Thin enough to remain invisible to scanners and thick enough to protect it agains anything short of gunship turbolasers."

Flash kicked the wall in frustration, then perked up as he realised something. He turned to Niner.
"We do have one gunship as air support, don't we?" he asked
 Darth Nexus
07-03-2006, 8:40 AM
As Darth Nexus prepared a counterattack, Gamma-4 sent him a flurry of attacks that would have killed anyone but Nexus. He first sent a Force Storm at him, and then started to choke the Jedi. "You fool, you know as well as I do that you are going to die today, yet you will continue your worthless assault. Only a few people can stop me, and you aren't one ofthem. "Your right, you old lizard. I am not going to be able to kill you, but I can hurt you." Just then, Gamma-4 broke free of Nexus and cut off his arm with the lightsaber in it. He then slashed at his head, but the Trandoshan dodged. When Nexus realized what was happening, he pushed the Clone away and regenerated his arm. He picked up his lightsaber, put the clone in stasis and said "I will have a lot of fun with you Clone, and your Clone friedsss won't be able to recognize you." Nexus started to massacre the Jedi, and while this happened, another witnessed it, only to start his own fury.
As Claw found Nexus, he saw what his Master was doing. His Master was massacering the Clone Jedi from before. If he didn't stop his Master, then he might die when he was detected. So he went into a Force Stealth and got ready to pounce on his Master.
"Now that this is over, I can find the rest of the Clonesss and get off this planet forever!" Nexus said to himself after he killed Gamma-4. Just then something came from behind him and sent Claws and a Lightsaber through his back, into his lungs and heart. As he fell, Nexus saw that it was one of the Crimson Sun, but couldn't determine who.

(One enemy down, one clone down. Now the Clones can find Gamma-4 and the Trando, they are actually near the door that the Clones are attempting to open.)
 Niner_777
07-03-2006, 9:31 AM
"That's right," Niner replied slowly. "I think I see where you're going with this."
 RC-1162
07-03-2006, 1:29 PM
"Good," said Flash. "Could you get it to be on standy-by? We'll let Raven and Tech have a few more gos, then call in air support."
 Jason Skywalker
07-03-2006, 1:41 PM
"Fierfek!" he swore. It was harder than he suspected and very frustrating.
 Niner_777
07-03-2006, 5:31 PM
"Roger that, Flash," Niner replied and commed to the gunship to stand-by.
 RC-1162
07-04-2006, 3:54 AM
"No luck?" Flash asked Tech.

Tech slammed his armored fist into the console.

"No," he replied. "I guess we better call in that gunship."

"Copy that," Flash said and nodded to Niner.
 Darth Nexus
07-04-2006, 9:54 AM
When Claw got back to the CIS Base, he got ready to steal a starfighter and go far away. "I killed Lord Nexus" was all he could think of while leaving the site of the battle. Since he knew the Clones would probably search for the Jedi, he left them a suprise that nobody would know about except him. Him, the one who is leaving Praesitlyn forever. "Too many bad memories. Trando and Jaggard could take it, but not me," he said to himself. When he got to the Hangar, Trando was there. "Goodbye Claw. I hope to never see you again, you scumbag," Trando said to Claw as Claw took the Void and left the system. Claw went out to hyperspace never to be seen again.
As Trando saw the Void, his only chance of leaving, going into the atmosphere, he knew now what he had to do. He had to get the Clone out of here, and soon. "Clone, we are leaving now!"
 RC-1162
07-04-2006, 11:39 AM
((BTW: who is controlling the gunship crew? if you want, i'll take the pilot. somebody else can be the gunner))
 steven
07-04-2006, 12:36 PM
Caos then injected Jaggard with a blue liquid. "There, that's 5 years off you life. Every year worth it." Caos smiled. "No go back to that cave and retrive your formers masters body, I haven't finished with him."
 Darth Nexus
07-05-2006, 1:25 PM
"Yesss, my Lord Caosss. I will go to collect the failled Massster." Jaggard said to his new Master. He went out to complete his order. "Should I bring any other bodies as well?"

(I'll be the Gunner on the Gunship)
 steven
07-05-2006, 1:55 PM
"No, only the body of your old master. Only his is required, then take it to the base and then into the med-bay. If you fail, your heart will be dilivered to your familys and your body will be used as a punch bag used for my new squad."
 RC-1162
07-05-2006, 5:02 PM
Flash switched on his helmet comm and called in the gunship backup that they had. Soon enough, the ship came soaring through the skies of Praesitlyn.

"Within friring range," Epsilon 388 reported. "You're green, Gamma."
 Darth Nexus
07-06-2006, 8:33 AM
"Yes Sir." Gamma said as he started to fire down on the door. Soon enough the door was open, and he said, "Your green to go in Shadow Force."
"I will do as you command, Lord Caos." Jaggard said to Caos after his threat. He got on his swoop bike and startd the trek when he saw a Clone Gunship. "Master, the Clones have aerial support and are firing on something. You should come quickly." After that, Jaggard found the body of Lord Nexus, and took it to the medbay, hoping that he wouldn't become a dead punching bag for Lord Caos.
 RC-1162
07-06-2006, 11:11 AM
"Let's move," said Niner. "We don't want to waste time here."

"You heard the man," said Flash.

The 7 Commandos walked through the rubble. As they did so, Flash sent a message to the gunship.

"Thanks for the assist, Epsilon, we'll call you if we need any more help. Remain on stand-by."

"Roger that, Omega Lead. Returning to base." came the reply.

The group was walking for a few minutes when they came to another code-locked door.

"I think you sent the ship away too early," said Niner.

"Nah, this is easy," said Tech, already working on it. Within a minute, it was open. "Besides," he continued. "He would'nt be able to aim at this door anyway."

The rest of them did not respond, but stared past him, at the ground. Tech turned, and was greeted by the sight of a dead Gamma 4.

"Holy sh-" began Tech. "What the heck happened? I thought he flew out into the desert."

"He must have doubled back," replied Niner soberly. "Now we've lost him as well."

Flash noticed a pool of greeninsh colored liquid next to Gamma 4's body.

"Is that Trandoshan blood?" he asked.

Niner went up to it and observed it more closely.

"Seems like it," he replied. "This means one of the opposition is injured?"

"I'll guess and say it's one of those dark Jedi," said Flash. "Gamma 4 must have injured him in their duel. Well, injured is not all that better, he's still alive."

"Negative, Flash," said Scout, looking at the pool of blood. "Whoever it is, he has lost too much blood to even remain in a comatose state. I think i can effectively say that one of the opposition is also dead."

"Well, that's good news," said Twister. "Now all we have to do is search for Red 5 and get the info we needed on the anti-clone gas."

"I wish it was as easy as you make it sound," Niner said with a sigh. "Let's go."

((BTW: Darth Nexus, when Trando said that he is taking a clone off planet, did you mean Red 5?))
Page: 4 of 5