Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Shadow Force: Praesitlyn Campaign

Page: 2 of 5
 Niner_777
06-05-2006, 8:27 PM
Niner continued to walk slowly and carefully. He knew that they were nearing their objective. It was just a matter of time before they were ambushed. Niner stoped and motioned for Alpha Squad to 'form up.'
 RC-1162
06-06-2006, 2:04 AM
Flash walked side-by-side with Niner, talking softly into his comlink. He switched it off a few minutes later and spoke to Niner,

"My Squad has landed about a klick and a half ahead. They'll join us soon."

((check the recruiting thread for more info ;)))
 Niner_777
06-06-2006, 3:37 PM
"Good," Niner replied. "It never hurts to have a couple more plasma streams flying towards the enemy."
 RC-1162
06-10-2006, 3:32 AM
Sure enough, after one and a half kilometers of catious walking, Flash saw the rest of his squad.
The three commandos perked up on seeing their squad leader and when Flash and Alpha Squad reached them, the introductions began.
"RC 1529, Slicer," said Tech
"RC 1496, Sniper," said Scout
"RC 1783, Demo," said Twister
 Niner_777
06-10-2006, 8:05 AM
"Nice to meet you guys. I hope you're ready for a little bit of combat."
 RC-1162
06-10-2006, 11:59 AM
"No problem, sir. The bolt-brains won't know what hit 'em." said Tech.

"Yeah, they can't hit a target from 10 centimeters apart, of course we're ready." said Twister.

Flash rolled his eyes, and for what seemed like the hundredth time in his career with these two, said,
"Don't get cocky."
 Jason Skywalker
06-10-2006, 12:53 PM
"Well,welcome aboard.Be prepared for some droids" said Raven.
 Niner_777
06-10-2006, 12:54 PM
"There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance," Niner warned. "Let's get moving."
 Jason Skywalker
06-10-2006, 1:03 PM
"Aye-aye Niner." said Raven.
 Diego Varen
06-10-2006, 1:21 PM
"Finally." Red-5 said out loud.
 Master Jimmy
06-10-2006, 2:18 PM
"Time to bust some heads" said Hunter.
 Niner_777
06-10-2006, 2:22 PM
Niner led his squad along the side of the canyon. He scanned the area. No hostiles showed on his motion sensor. "Where are the Trandoshans?" Niner asked.
 Master Jimmy
06-10-2006, 2:25 PM
"My guess is either hiding or waiting to ambush us" told Hunter, "Damn cowards"
 Niner_777
06-10-2006, 2:39 PM
"Roger that," Niner laughed. "They're pobably wetting their pants right now."
 Master Jimmy
06-10-2006, 2:46 PM
Hunter laughed with him.
 Niner_777
06-10-2006, 3:03 PM
"It's good to spend some quality time with your squad mates in the middle of a dangerous mission," Niner commented.
 steven
06-10-2006, 3:38 PM
"We've got an update on your missions. It appears that the trandosian commander Shalashak has ordered a reteate and the trandosians have been ordered to go back the main facillity to increase security there. We also have an update that they're preparing to send in an assault mech. However they're planning on using a new, more advanced model. Use extreme cation. Adivsor out" Stated Zarlak through the comlinks.

((I hope you don't mind Niner but this is sort of a boss battle. I'll post the tanks arrival and it's apperance))
 Niner_777
06-10-2006, 6:26 PM
"You heard the Advisor," Niner said, checking to make sure he still had his anti-armor attachment. "We've got an assault mech headed towards us. Let's rig this place with explosives. Flash, can you take your squad and line the bottom of this canyon with mines and explosive ribbons? I'll take Alpha Squad up the side and set these walls to collapse mode. On my mark, we'll drop back to this point." Niner patched the fall-back-point into the commandos' HUDs. "I don't want to get too close to this thing if at all possible."
 Master Jimmy
06-10-2006, 6:29 PM
"This is a risky idea, but... I could try and use my fusion cutter to get inside." suggested Hunter.
 Niner_777
06-10-2006, 8:06 PM
"It is risky," Niner commented. "But if we can get inside one of them, we'll have an advantage later on. Let's plant minimum explosives as a second resort. Flash, you'll be in charge of the demolition. I'll take Alpha Squad up and Hunter will try to cut inside the assault mech. If things don't go right, I'll signal to you, Flash."
 Master Jimmy
06-10-2006, 8:54 PM
"You can count on me getting in there." told Hunter.
 Niner_777
06-10-2006, 9:01 PM
"I'll provide cover fire for you as you slice," Niner said. There was a low rumbling that could be heard in the distance. "Fierfek," Niner whispered. "Those Trandoshans must've realized that they didn't stand a chance by themselves."
 Master Jimmy
06-10-2006, 9:05 PM
Hunter cautiously made his way up to one of the mechs. When he got to one, he carefully climbed up so that he wouldn't be noticed by the drivers. When he got to the doo he pulled his fusion cutter out and started slicing his way in. While he was slicing his way in, he turned to Flash and asked for a flashbomb.
 Niner_777
06-10-2006, 9:08 PM
Niner climbed onto a small cliff that protruded from the side of the canyon. He helped the rest of Alpha Squad up. Niner snapped on his DC-17m sniper attachment and zoomed in on the assault mech. "So far, so good."

((Is this what you had in mind, steven?))
 RC-1162
06-11-2006, 2:42 AM
Flash tossed a thermal detonator instead of a flash bomb to Hunter from the top of the cliff where Omega Squad lay next to Alpha and gave a sideways nod. He then turned back to Niner.
"Now that the Trandos know our position, I think it'll be nice to give them a surprise. Like you said, we'll line the canyon walls with explosive ribbon, but set them into the walls at an optimum depth of seven centimeters. That'll give us a controllable collapsing canyon.
He motioned to Twister to get ready and the Demolitions Commando checked his charges.
"I'll do it, but if you're right about the Trandos, then they'll be here vary soon to check out the results of the assault mech." said Twister
"No doubt they're gonna ba disappointed," joked Tech.
"Yes. Anyway," He turned to Niner. "I'll need Hunter to help me out."
 steven
06-11-2006, 5:43 AM
((Btw, I you guys don't really destroy the assault mech. You can only disable. Then it will tell you a little something and then self-destruct))
--Picture-- (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Shagohod.jpg)

There was the sound of a large gate opening and then of an object moving pretty fast. The assault mech then zoomed into the canyon but stopped. "Scanning...Scanning....Scan complete: Explosives detected. You sneaky, sneaky clones. Thinking that explosives that can harm me. I have been fitted with advanced droid AI not to menchion inside of me I have a tank of 'Stage I Anti-Clone Gas'. If you destroy me you clone will be luckly enough to become the master's test subject. Enjoy."

Two small turrets appeared from under it's head and the battle began.
 Niner_777
06-11-2006, 3:48 PM
"Dang it," Niner shouted as the turrets popped out from under its head. Niner zoomed in with his sniper rifle and gently squeezed the trigger. The plasma bolt made contact with the turret, but the turret continued to fire despite the fact that half of its wires were hanging out.

Just then, Niner heard the sound of a grappling hook. He looked up just in time to see a hoard of Trandoshan Mercenaries begin to slide down the canyon wall, their submachine guns blazing.
 Jason Skywalker
06-11-2006, 4:00 PM
Raven dodged the shots coming at him and shot repeatdly with his shotgun,killing some of them.
 steven
06-11-2006, 4:04 PM
"Stupid clones. You cannot kill me, and enough if you do it'll be lights out. This gas will soon spread by the explosion and the factory fumes above us will keep in in the canyon. You only have one chance and that is that the gas wouldn't effect you enough to kill you." Mocked the Droid Tank.
 Niner_777
06-11-2006, 4:04 PM
Niner rolled onto his back an whipped out his DC-15s sidearm pistol. He fired repeatedly at the oncoming Trandoshans. Green blood fell to the cliff and spattered on Niner's armor.
 Jason Skywalker
06-11-2006, 4:20 PM
Raven rolled onto many sides,dodging many shots.He then handspringed and threw a grenade while doing the handspring,making some Trandoshans pieces of smelly,fleshid meat.
 Niner_777
06-11-2006, 4:52 PM
Between shots from his pistol, Niner was able to snap on his blaster attachment onto his DC-17m. Once he did, he unleashed a clip into the Trandoshans. When he looked down, he was kneeling in a pool of Trandoshan blood and body parts.
 Diego Varen
06-11-2006, 5:01 PM
Red-5 also helped Niner and Raven battle the Trandoshans. Red-5 shot a Kamino Toxic Dart from his wrist into a Trandoshan's neck. The Trandoshan bled to death.
 Jason Skywalker
06-11-2006, 5:05 PM
Raven took cover on a rock,and climbed it.He made sure he wasn't seen,took out a sniper a Trandoshan had and started sniping away.
 Niner_777
06-11-2006, 5:09 PM
Niner saw Trandoshans dropping from the opposite canyon wall. "You guys can handle this side," Niner ordered. "I'll take that wall." He snappped his sniper attachment on again and zoomed in on a Trandoshan. Bang! The Trandoshan hung limp, still attached to his grappling line. Bang! Niner continued to snipe.
 Jason Skywalker
06-11-2006, 5:14 PM
A Trandoshan sneaked up behind Raven and was about to shoot him,but Raven quickly got out of the way and shot him in the head.Then he shoved a grenade down his throat and quickly threw him,already exploding.
 steven
06-11-2006, 5:14 PM
"Stupid aliens. What was the master thinking when he hired you bunch of magots? Executing plan B13, you trandosians shall leave before I kill you." Said the Assault Mech before turning around and opening fire apon the trandosians and the clones.
 Jason Skywalker
06-11-2006, 5:16 PM
Raven,still being seen,dodged the shots quickly,and took cover behind the rock.This droid's gonna be though to destroy.-thought Raven.
 Niner_777
06-11-2006, 5:33 PM
Niner latched his own grappling hook into the rock and swung out of the way of a shot from the assault mech. His cable snapped, and Niner was sent flying into a rock wall.
 RC-1162
06-13-2006, 2:36 AM
Omega Squad ran at top speed down from the cliff into the canyon where Hunter was, to provide him cover.
"Omega Squad, search and destroy!" ordered Flash.
Just then, a Trandoshan with an evil grin dropped down in front of him. Flash lashed out and the melee blade attached to his wrist shot out, impaling the Trando.
"Damn lizards." he mumbled.
Several more dropped down, but Omega Squad was ready for them. For a few minutes, the aliens stopped jumping down on them and shot from the top of the cliff, Omega Squad didn't waste that time.
"Twister, Proxy mines," he ordered.
Just then, Flash saw Niner fall down from his broken cable and the droid was suddenly shooting at the Trandoshans too.
"Twister, reposition," he ordered and the Commando set the proximity mine he was fiddling with in a new location, meaning that the droid could not come more than 10 meters in front of them. And the way it was shooting, 10 meters gave them considerable amount of safety.
"Tech, get Niner back here. Scout, you provide both of them cover, Move!" he ordered.
The two clones ran. Then Flash, already changing the mode of his rifle to "Anti Armor", saw one of the turrets, the one that Niner had damaged, was swiveling to blast them.
"Oh no you don't," said Flash and he shot an Anti Armor Rocket into the turret, this time, it blew up with an almighty explosion.
By the time the droid had re-oriented itself, Omega Squad, providing support to Niner, was already on the cliff.
"Well, that was fun," commented Tech. "Good thing that piece of junk is shooting at its own companions."
 Niner_777
06-13-2006, 3:29 PM
Niner curled into a ball as he neared the wall. When he made contact he flipped forward and rolled off the wall, relatively unharmed thanks to his training sargent's teachings. Niner hit the ground with a dull thump. He was standing upright, but he still felt a little disoriented. Some of Omega Squad ran towards him. "What's our situation?" Niner asked.
 RC-1162
06-14-2006, 8:39 AM
"Bad," said Scout, after they helped him over to the cliff. "But nothing a couple of Commandos can't handle."
"The droid is disoriented," said Tech. "We just have to wait and see what it eventually does."
 Niner_777
06-14-2006, 8:57 AM
"Right," Niner said, shaking off his dizzyness. "I hope that Hunter is having luck slicing."
 Jason Skywalker
06-16-2006, 5:40 AM
"We'll have to wait and see Niner." said Raven.He had a feeling something was about to happen.
 Niner_777
06-16-2006, 9:29 AM
Niner quickly clicked on his anti-armor attachment an squeezed the trigger. The explosive round hit the droid's second turret and blew it up. "That'll give us some more manuevering space."
 steven
06-16-2006, 2:34 PM
The droid then came a loud cry "Ahhhh! Armada? Are you reciving me? If you are activate Project 212 now!" The droids arm began to smash at the floor and walls. After a minute he stopped and turned toward the base. "They're trying to turn me off! How dare they!" His rocket launcher moved foward and pointed in the direction.

There was then a blur moving toward the droid. Next thing the clones knew there was an explosion on of the droids head and it deactivate. Standing ontop of the head was a trandosian in a black armour, in his hand was an lightsaber with an orange blade. "Nice Job Commandos. I never suspected you'd force me to kill my own creation."
 Niner_777
06-16-2006, 4:12 PM
"What the..." Niner gasped. He brought up his rifle, but didn't shoot yet. He was going to find out what was going on.
 steven
06-16-2006, 4:58 PM
The trandosian casually walked over to back of the gaintantic assault mech "I am Grashakk, Corvrak personal adivsor. I surpose you have plenty of questions so I'll humer(sp) you. Ask away."
 Master Jimmy
06-16-2006, 5:26 PM
"Okay... do you have a family?" Hunter asked.
 steven
06-16-2006, 5:44 PM
"How is that relivent?"asked Caos looking at Hunter "I could have the worlds biggest family and it stil wouldn't make a different. Not the brightest of all the clones are you? Any other questions?"
Page: 2 of 5