Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Shadow Force: Praesitlyn Campaign

Page: 3 of 5
 Jason Skywalker
06-16-2006, 5:46 PM
"Since that was your creation i'm guessing you're not with us,right?" asked Raven.
 Master Jimmy
06-16-2006, 5:48 PM
"Well I hope they don't love you." told Hunter as he quickly threw his fusion cutter at Caos, then pulling out his blaster.
 Niner_777
06-16-2006, 5:53 PM
"I don't trust him," Niner told his squad over their secured comlink. "but let's give him a chance. Be on your toes."
 Diego Varen
06-17-2006, 4:57 AM
Red-5 got his Blaster Rifle out, preparing for the battle, if any.
 steven
06-17-2006, 5:13 AM
Caos laughed "You guys have no idea who Corvrak is do you? Let me clear you up on this, Corvrak is a trandosian brute who run's this whole facillity. I am your enemy put I was also trained by Darth Tyranus and I'm one of the strongest Dark Jedi in the CIS."
 Diego Varen
06-17-2006, 5:15 AM
"Well not anymore," Red-5 told him, his anger rising, "We shall soon put an end to your living hell."
 steven
06-17-2006, 5:22 AM
Grashakk(Caos) laughed "Try your best clones. But I've facen alot worse enemys that you." The trandosian dark jedi closed his eyes and within a with seconds a spherical shield appeared around him, his eyes opens and he shouted "Take you best shot commandos, I warn you idiots like you have tried something like this before."
 Jason Skywalker
06-17-2006, 8:31 AM
Sounds like he has a barrier.Gotta catch him offguard,thought Raven.
 Niner_777
06-17-2006, 8:51 AM
Ideas raced through Niner's mind. He was searching for the best solution to neutralizing this threat. "Any suggestions?" he asked Shadow Force.
 Jason Skywalker
06-17-2006, 8:54 AM
"Find a weakness in him and then catch him offguard." said Raven.
 Niner_777
06-17-2006, 8:57 AM
"Sounds pretty good to me," Niner replied. "Maybe we should set up positions on the canyon walls to provide cover, hieght advantage, and flanking. Flash, you take Omega Squad to the far canyon wall. Be careful not to get shot. Let's trap him in a death valley."
 Master Jimmy
06-17-2006, 10:50 AM
Hunter kicked the panel multiple times and it broke off, He started destroying the mech wire by wire.
 steven
06-17-2006, 11:35 AM
((Revan, the mech was the droid. There was nothing inside. You may want to edit)
 RC-1162
06-17-2006, 1:37 PM
Flash nodded once to Niner to say that he understood and Omega Squad slowly pulled backwards out of Caos' line of sight as he spoke to Alpha Squad. They ran as fast as they could and came up to the cliff edge. Flash looked to the right and could make out the destroyed assault mech. He motioned to the others and they readied their grappling hooks. Simultaneosly, they shot the grapple at the other cliff face and jumped, coming to a halt on the almost-vertical face of the other side. They began climbing and reached the top, where they again ran back to the assault mech area.
They were now faceing Alpha Squad on the opposite cliff face and Caos could not see them. Flash nodded to Niner to say that they were ready and quietly told the rest of the Squad to prepare their blasters and remain alert.
 steven
06-17-2006, 3:52 PM
"Come on I'm bored. You commandos are the best there are. Those super battledroids put up more of a fight that you bafoons. Fight me dammit!"
 Jason Skywalker
06-17-2006, 3:56 PM
"You think we're stupid right?Anybody can smell that shield on mile an hour." said Raven.He then imediatly rolled to the side,and took cover from a rock.
 steven
06-17-2006, 4:53 PM
"Any idiot can also see the shield from a mile away. I am really disapointed in all of you. I was hoping for some compertion. Perhabs a struggle but this is hopeless. You clones are stupid and weak, you shall all fall when Count Dooku makes his move on Coruscant." Caos then used the force to lift Hunter and threw him a mile away "Stupid clone, I've allready destroyed the brain of the machiene. It no longer works."
 RC-1162
06-18-2006, 7:31 AM
Flash had enough of Caos' taunts. He motioned to the others to ready their Anti-Amor rocket launchers and lifted two fingers to Niner, indicating that they were going to fire in two minutes.
Two minutes passed. Omega Squad squeezed their triggers as one and four rockets exploded around Caos, throwing him to the ground, injured, but not dead. Flash gestured wildly at Alpha Squad and his own Squadmates and shouted into his helmet comm,
"RUN! Get the hell outta here before he comes to!"
 steven
06-18-2006, 7:56 AM
Before the rockets exploed Caos jumped high up into the air and landed infront of the assault mech "Now we're talking. I'll let you have a few move goes at me before I attack."
 RC-1162
06-18-2006, 7:58 AM
(((((( to reduce confusion, i have made a picture of the scenario after this point. go here (http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/RC1162/canyon.jpg) and tell me if it's correct, Niner))))))
 RC-1162
06-18-2006, 8:03 AM
Flash glanced back at where Caos was and realised: the rockets had not thrown him around.
"Damn!" he said. Omega Squad was on the move, but Flash stopped to wait for Niner and his company.
"Omega Squad, get down there and provide assistance to Hunter. Get him back up here." Flash ordered.
The three of them nodded at their leader and ran to the edge of the cliff , where they got down using the grappling hooks and wires they had used to get here in the first place. Five minutes later, Hunter was safely on the cliff and was being tended to by Scout.
 Master Jimmy
06-18-2006, 10:19 AM
"Thank you all." Hunter told to Omega Squad.
 Niner_777
06-18-2006, 7:35 PM
((Pic looks right, RC. I couldn't read everything though.))

"You okay, Hunter?" Niner asked, still focusing on Caos. He was waiting for him to move. If they waited, Shadow Force might be able to gain an advantage.
 Master Jimmy
06-18-2006, 10:02 PM
"I'm okay but I want to kill that bloody trandosian." told Hunter.
 RC-1162
06-19-2006, 7:33 AM
"Don't we all?" asked Tech.

"Look, we can't stand up to a dark jedi," said Flash. "Best thing we can do is scramble, regroup and get him later."
 steven
06-19-2006, 11:02 AM
There was then a message though the com "Shadow Force, this is advisor. We would like to inform you that the star destroyer Rebound has engaged battle with droid bombers and a cruiser. It's going to have to retreate which means there will be no backup for awhile and I will not be able to make radio contact that well. Advisor out."
 Niner_777
06-19-2006, 1:58 PM
"Fierfek!" Niner swore. "I agree, Flash. Where are we going to find the Trandoshan access codes to the facility, though?"
 Jason Skywalker
06-19-2006, 2:04 PM
"I think we should split up,gives us more chances." said Raven.
 RC-1162
06-19-2006, 3:15 PM
"Yes, that would be our best gambit," agreed Flash. "Since we have built in comlinks and holomaps, we can locate each other later. Now what we do is toss in a flash grenade at the trando, then run like hell for cover."

He motioned to Twister to ready the charge and waited for Niner's response
 Niner_777
06-20-2006, 9:33 AM
"What do we have to lose?" Niner asked, then realized the answer. "Scratch last, go for it, Flash. Where do you want to take your squad?"
 RC-1162
06-20-2006, 11:29 AM
"Like Raven said, it's better that we all split up." Flash replied. "Just scramble in all directions and we'll regroup later. Do you mind if I take Hunter with us? Because there is no way we can get him back across the canyon without getting sabered to pieces."

"How do we locate each other then?" Tech asked.

"All Commandos have a built in location tracker in their comm systems, and the squad leaders have vidmaps indicating the present postition of the squad through GPS. Using comm orders, we can effectively join up later."
 Niner_777
06-20-2006, 11:44 AM
"Roger that, Omega. We'll scale the top of these canyon walls and meet on the opposite side of the LV. Do you copy, squads?"

((Btw, if I can find the time, I'll try to make a map in paint. ))
 RC-1162
06-20-2006, 1:32 PM
"Right, Twister will toss in a flash grenade. The moment it leaves his hands, run."

He nodded once to Twister, who then pulled the pin of a flash grenade and tossed it into the canyon where Caos was. The moment he threw it, Omega Squad was in a mad scramble and the four of them fled in different directions.
 steven
06-20-2006, 2:05 PM
Caos raised a hand and the grenade slowly came apart, peace by peace, without blowing up. Caos smirked "I perfer your lower counter parts. They put up a decent fight. You clowns are weak." Caos then took a few steps backs and a probe droid flue down however it was shaped differently. It was built so that Caos could stand on it and ride back to the base and that's what it did.
 Niner_777
06-21-2006, 9:59 AM
Niner pumped his legs as fast as he could, his rifle clenched to his chest. Alpha Squad was right on his tail. He hoped that Caos wasn't.
 Jason Skywalker
06-21-2006, 10:22 AM
"Niner,the holo-map regists that there are swoops nearby.We should get them and use them." said Raven.His heart pumped heavily.
 RC-1162
06-21-2006, 2:32 PM
Flash heard this over the comm.

"Good idea, Alpha." he said. "But make sure no explosives are attached to it."

Omega Squad could barely breathe, but they ran and ran till they stopped finally to catch their breath. The holomap indicated that they were 4.28 kilometers away from the canyon.

"Okay, this will be enough," he said to Omega Squad and Hunter. "Let's look for a rendezvouz point now. Copy that, Niner?"
 Niner_777
06-22-2006, 10:43 AM
"I copy," Niner replied. "Let's see if we can meet on the opposite side of the LV? From there we may be able to blast our way in behind the enemy troops to the LVCP."
 RC-1162
06-22-2006, 11:36 AM
((perhaps now you can put up a map?))
 Niner_777
06-22-2006, 7:36 PM
((Here's a quick little map. I know that I'm not good at paint, but you'll get the idea, hopefully.

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/2521/praesitlynmap15iq.png)

The brown is just lower than the orange stuff. Bright blue is Shadow Force's path. Red spot is their engagement with the assault mech and Caos. Pink is Omega's expected path and teal is for Alpha. The blue arrow going from the RVP to the LVCP is their expected attack path. They'll drop into the valley and attack from that position. They can leave some snipers on the cliff, maybe. I've added the TC which is just a Trandoshan camp. I may update if needed.

Btw, I'm going on vacation this weekend. Try to keep this thing alive if you can. If it's to hard you can just wait. You guys decide.))
 RC-1162
06-23-2006, 5:09 AM
((thanks for that, it clears up a lot. but you need to hand over command of Niner to someone so that we can continue smoothly))
 Niner_777
06-25-2006, 5:13 PM
((I just got back, but I'm leaving again tomorrow morning. You can take Niner until I get back, probably on Thursday.))
 Niner_777
06-29-2006, 8:31 PM
((Sorry for the double post, but I'm back now and I'll take control of Niner again, thank you. :D Now that I'm back, this RPG can go smoothly again...))

"I'm patching you guys the battlefield map now," Niner told Shadow Force.

((EDIT:See link above :)))
 Jason Skywalker
06-30-2006, 1:41 PM
"Nice plan Niner." said Raven.
 Niner_777
06-30-2006, 3:21 PM
"Thanks," Niner replied. "Let's hope that it goes smoothly."
 Darth Nexus
06-30-2006, 3:30 PM
As The trandoshan shuttle, Void entered the space around Praesitlyn, Darth Nexus was trying to keep himself calm for he knew the Clones were there. "Get the squad up here, now!" Nexus said to his Assassin/Apprentice Trando. "Yess ssir," replied trando. As soon as they were all on the bridge, Nexus started the breifing. "The Cloness are there and they are attacking our forces. Caos was sent here and I believe he is fighting them right now. We are to land at the base and get our next assignment from Caos. When we have, we will go huntt Clonesss. Get your supplies up here as sssoon as posssible. We enter the atmosphere in 2 hoursss. You are dissmissed." As soon as his squad left, he told himself "I will have cloness today, and they will fall."
 steven
06-30-2006, 3:44 PM
Caos once again entered the command center. "Corvrak, I hope you've got everything sorted out."
"Afraid not Grashakk, before he destroyed it, the assault mech sent a encripted message." Replied the large trandosian
"Where to?" Caos demanded.
"Not sure, it didn't seem to have a destination. The message was for all comms with the right encriptions. Anyhow I have recived a message from Count Dooku, he has sent another squad to aid you. They are to take orders from you. They should be docking in a few minutes. Go and meet them." Order Corvrak and Caos nodded. Caos then headed to the bases hanger.
 RC-1162
06-30-2006, 3:58 PM
Omega Squad jogged vigilantly, on guard for Caos or any other opposition. Flash looked down at the new map and attack plan that Niner had patched through to him. If he was not mistaken, there was a little canyon to cross. He looked up, and there it was.

"Halt." he ordered and they came to a stop. "Grapples," he said.

The four of them readied their grapple cannons again and shot them across the canyon into the other cliff's wall. Then Flash grabbed Hunter and the five of them swung at once. On reaching the other side, Flash spotted a trio of swoops lying on their sides. He smiled and motioned to the rest of them.

"Niner, this is Omega Lead. I've spotted a couple of swoops and plan to use them, so check your fire when we get to the RVP. Just a heads up."

Then they went ahead to mount the swoops and check for explosives. Flash and Tech rode together, Twister and Hunter on another and Scout on the last to provide rear guard support. Once all systems were go, the five of them sped into the desert.

And the three young picnicing teens who had no idea what was going on shouted after the Clones to bring back their swoops
 Darth Nexus
06-30-2006, 4:20 PM
As The Void landed, the Trandoshans noticed that someone was there to greet them. "Who is that Master Nexus?" Trando said as the trandoshan approached. "It's caos, the other exiled trandoshan, supposedly one of our kin," replied Claw. Jaggard just stood his ground as caos approached. As soon as caos got close to Nexus, Nexus said, "Hello Master. What do you want from us?"
 Niner_777
06-30-2006, 4:47 PM
Niner could see some bumps on the horizon. He magnified them using his binoc filter. Sure enough there were swoops up ahead. "Double time it, squad," Niner ordered and began to pump his legs harder. He'd have the chance to rest once he was sitting firmly on a swoop.
Page: 3 of 5