Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Who do you want to play as in KoTOR 3?

Page: 3 of 5
 Vladimir-Vlada
02-08-2006, 7:04 PM
Yes, but they all ended up dead, now didn't they?
 Jackel
02-08-2006, 7:22 PM
Yes the council ended up dead bur when Kreia said there was no Jedi there was. She is a lier. So who knows how many more Jedi are still hanging around.
 Vladimir-Vlada
02-08-2006, 7:24 PM
As far as I remember; after the Jedi Masters were killed, the Exile was the only Jedi in the Galaxy. She may be a liar, but the Exile is still the only Jedi left.
 JediMaster12
02-08-2006, 9:53 PM
Those three she killed at Dantooine were not the only ones. Remember Vrook and Zez Kai Ell said that they have scattered. The devs only put those significant few in because they were pertinent to the story. You hear alot in EU about how there were Jedi hidden from the galaxy. Jolee himself was "lost" in the woods for forty years or something like that.
 RedHawke
02-09-2006, 12:35 AM
RedHawke, I don't want to insult you or be in conflict with you. I respect you, but please let's not take this too personally.
Where did this come from? :eyeraise:

My statements are quite valid. The Exile's story is done with the Death of Kreia.

According to the entire calculus, the Republic will collapse in, approximatley, one month. Mainly due to the lack of both law integrity and economic crisis.
G0-T0's quote is an appraisal of what happens if things progress as they had been, once the Sith Lords were defeated the problems to the Republic would diminish, it would take time to rebuild things. G0-T0 was a patriot of sorts who wanted galactic stability he didn't care if it were Jedi or Sith stability.

The room of the thousand fountains remains empty, because there are no Jedi.
Kreia's quote is taken entirely out of context, as that is from earlier in the game. The Jedi were all in hiding at that point. The Order is fractured, but not gone. See Jackel's posts above.

I have said all I need to. Your choice of questions prove to me that you haven't played the game nearly enough to figure out what is actually going on, especially at the end. Or else you just want to argue for fun. :xp:
 JediMaster12
02-09-2006, 2:19 AM
I think some like a good argument RedHawke; they can't live without it :D

I believe I said something similar that not all the Jedi were gone and I've pointed out the fact that they were scattered. We have lots of tales in EU about Jedi that escaped from the Emperor or were lost.

As to G0-T0, he compared the Republic to a dejarik boards where one cannot see the opponent. I took that to mean he was making a comparison to the darkness manifesting beyond the Outer Rim. Then again he said he liked predictable games after all he was a droid and droids operate in calculations and binary codes. Still even Kreia referred to the events as a game of dejarik.
No game of dejarik can be won without pawns and this may prove to be a very long game-Kreia
 Vladimir-Vlada
02-09-2006, 6:31 AM
G0-T0 was a patriot of sorts who wanted galactic stability he didn't care if it were Jedi or Sith stability.
But in the end there were no Jedi or Sith, right? So the Republic will most likely fall. And the only thing that could happen is that the True Sith form an Empire.

Kreia's quote is taken entirely out of context, as that is from earlier in the game. The Jedi were all in hiding at that point. The Order is fractured, but not gone.
You sound like that instead of a few, there are thousands of Jedi that survived. It was stated clearly in the game several times that most of the Jedi were killed during the war and, after that, slaughtered on Katharr.
 JediMaster12
02-09-2006, 12:10 PM
The planet is Katarr. The ones that weren't killed during the Jedi Civil War ended up switching off the lightsabers. The bounty didn't help either. I don't think RedHawke was implying that there were thousands still left. Not many were left but they were in hiding. I know that Dorak and Zhar died on Katarr but nothing said about Vandar so there is the possibility that there were others besides those on the council.
 Diego Varen
02-09-2006, 12:21 PM
I'm pretty sure that he died on Katarr as well JediMaster12. Otherwise he died on KOTOR if you were Dark Side.
 JediMaster12
02-09-2006, 1:49 PM
True I suppose but I just don't buy it that it was just those we see on the holovid in TSL. There had to have been more but as Atton said, they switched off the lightsabers. Of course there are the Lost Jedi that the Exile trained but you know *shrugs shoulder*
 Vladimir-Vlada
02-09-2006, 1:51 PM
I know that Dorak and Zhar died on Katarr but nothing said about Vandar so there is the possibility that there were others besides those on the council.

I know. But there are still not enough to bring back the Jedi Order and the Republic.
 igyman
02-09-2006, 3:03 PM
@JediMaster12:
Actually Vandar did die on Katarr, one of the Jedi Masters (I don't remember which one at this point) says so in your conversation with him.

@Vladimir-Vlada:
1) There are plenty of them to restore the Jedi Order. All the other Jedi who were in hiding during TSL, Bastila and all your TSL party members who became Jedi.

2) The Republic will not fall until Palpatine (Darth Sidious) turns it into his Galactic Empire. That's the Star Wars universe history - the Old Republic, before the Galactic Empire and the New Republic, after Palpatine's death and the destruction of the second Death Star.
 Vladimir-Vlada
02-09-2006, 3:11 PM
1) There are plenty of them to restore the Jedi Order. All the other Jedi who were in hiding during TSL, Bastila and all your TSL party members who became Jedi.
Who says that the party members will continue? And most of all, how would they manage to rebuild everything if the enemy already won?

2) The Republic will not fall until Palpatine (Darth Sidious) turns it into his Galactic Empire. That's the Star Wars universe history - the Old Republic, before the Galactic Empire and the New Republic, after Palpatine's death and the destruction of the second Death Star.
It doesn't have to be absolute. Two or five years can easily be forgotten after fourt thousand years. The archives of the Republic aren't always complete, you know.
 igyman
02-09-2006, 3:25 PM
The enemy lost - the three Sith Lords that were hunting down the Jedi were defeated.
The Jedi Temple on Coruscant remains intact, all the Jedi have to do is to return there.
 Darth InSidious
02-09-2006, 4:14 PM
...All the holocrons are missing, the galaxy hates the Jedi.
 igyman
02-09-2006, 4:21 PM
The galaxy doesn't hate the Jedi (if you think that because the people of Dantooine hate them the whole galaxy hates them too, you are wrong) and what holocrons are you talking about? The ones Atris took to Telos were Sith holocrons.

P.S. This is my 100th post, hurray for me!:cheers:
 Darth InSidious
02-09-2006, 5:03 PM
Not just on Dantooine, but on Nar Shadaa, Onderon, Telos, Peragus....just about every planet, in fact.
 igyman
02-09-2006, 5:09 PM
Nar Shadaa? They were hunted by bounty hunters there, the people of Nar Shadaa don't hate them, though.
Peragus? The logs show that some workers wanted to sell the Exile to the Exchange and some were against it. Greed doesn't equal hate.
Onderon?? Telos???
 JediMaster12
02-09-2006, 5:30 PM
True. In the words of Yoda, "Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." The administration even laid down the law at Peragus that the Exile wasn't to be sold. The way I see it, people viewed the Jedi with suspicion or greed. To get back on topic, I believe I said I wanted a new PC.
 Jae Onasi
02-09-2006, 6:38 PM
New PC.
I don't want poor Revan to have to lose his/her memory and force powers _again_! :-)

From a player point of view:
1. I want to try a new character. I've already played Revan and Exile. If I want to play them again, I can go back and play those games. While I do want to find out what happens to Revan/Exile in K3, I'm perfectly content to let my own character find out their story as a part of the game. That way, I don't have to deal with the 'lost the force issue'--I can just start as a new Padawan with incredible force potential who gets training and then goes out to save/conquer the universe.
2. I don't want someone pre-determining skills/feats/alignment/etc. for me on Revan or Exile, and the writers would have to do that to a certain extent. I sure don't want to spend an hour at the beginning of K3 building out Revan or Exile to get to the game. When TSL came out, I couldn't wait to get past the character creation screen and into the game itself, and I know I'll feel the same in K3. When K3 finally does come out, I don't want to spend a ton of time creating the character at the beginning based on who I thought my ideal Revan/Exile was in the first 2 games.
3. The game needs to be relatively stand-alone so that you can play K3 without having to have played the first 2. Not every player who will play K3 will have played 1 or 2 first. There are any number of people who have played TSL without having played K1 first. TSL and K3 are not modules of K1, they're separate games. These new players aren't going to have a clue on how to build out a Revan or Exile if they've never played those games before. While the games can be linked in a small (or not-so-small) way story-wise, they still need to all be independent games.

From a writing point of view--writing dialog trees is challenging. If you put Revan _or_ the Exile in the story, you have to come up with 4 variations of some dialog (M/F, DS/LS). If you have both Revan _and_ Exile, you have to have 16 variations of some dialog (four squared--if you draw out diagrams for each permutation, it's easier to picture). While I'm not a professional writer, I do enjoy writing to some degree, but I would find it really boring to write 16 versions of the same dialog in some places to accommodate the multiple choices and then try to write responses based on all 16 choices. If you have multiple responses to 16 different possibilities, it rapidly becomes a nightmare to write and track everything and maintain good story continuity. It's much easier to come up with a new 'clean' story that can stand on its own with or without Revan/Exile info, and then add some Revan/Exile stories in for those of us who've played before to satisfy our curiosity on how their stories played out.

Do I want to find out what happens with Revan/Exile? You bet. However, I want my own new character to go off adventuring in new ways. The SW galaxy's a big place with lots of cool things to do and people to meet. I don't want to be locked in to someone else's idea of who/what Revan and Exile were.
 Vladimir-Vlada
02-09-2006, 6:41 PM
The galaxy doesn't hate the Jedi (if you think that because the people of Dantooine hate them the whole galaxy hates them too, you are wrong)
Actally, everyone does hate the Jedi. It was stated at many places... Especially on Nar Shadaa.
 RedHawke
02-09-2006, 9:40 PM
But in the end there were no Jedi or Sith, right? So the Republic will most likely fall. And the only thing that could happen is that the True Sith form an Empire.

You sound like that instead of a few, there are thousands of Jedi that survived. It was stated clearly in the game several times that most of the Jedi were killed during the war and, after that, slaughtered on Katharr.
There happen to likely be far more than one surviving Jedi in the time of TSL. The Jedi went into hiding, hiding means no one knows you are there. Aspects of this will have to be explained in KotOR III yes, but it is far easier to do this story-wise than you think. ;)

I know. But there are still not enough to bring back the Jedi Order and the Republic.
Stop it man you are killing me! :rofl: Seriously this is pure comedy! :lol:

If we know anything about Star Wars it would be that only one Jedi needs to survive for the Order to come back... :lol:

In the case of KotOR II:TSL not all Jedi are confirmed dead, only rumored dead, there is a big difference.
 The Source
02-09-2006, 10:25 PM
New PC.
I don't want poor Revan to have to lose his/her memory and force powers _again_! :-)

From a player point of view:
1. I want to try a new character. I've already played Revan and Exile. If I want to play them again, I can go back and play those games. While I do want to find out what happens to Revan/Exile in K3, I'm perfectly content to let my own character find out their story as a part of the game. That way, I don't have to deal with the 'lost the force issue'--I can just start as a new Padawan with incredible force potential who gets training and then goes out to save/conquer the universe.
2. I don't want someone pre-determining skills/feats/alignment/etc. for me on Revan or Exile, and the writers would have to do that to a certain extent. I sure don't want to spend an hour at the beginning of K3 building out Revan or Exile to get to the game. When TSL came out, I couldn't wait to get past the character creation screen and into the game itself, and I know I'll feel the same in K3. When K3 finally does come out, I don't want to spend a ton of time creating the character at the beginning based on who I thought my ideal Revan/Exile was in the first 2 games.
3. The game needs to be relatively stand-alone so that you can play K3 without having to have played the first 2. Not every player who will play K3 will have played 1 or 2 first. There are any number of people who have played TSL without having played K1 first. TSL and K3 are not modules of K1, they're separate games. These new players aren't going to have a clue on how to build out a Revan or Exile if they've never played those games before. While the games can be linked in a small (or not-so-small) way story-wise, they still need to all be independent games.

From a writing point of view--writing dialog trees is challenging. If you put Revan _or_ the Exile in the story, you have to come up with 4 variations of some dialog (M/F, DS/LS). If you have both Revan _and_ Exile, you have to have 16 variations of some dialog (four squared--if you draw out diagrams for each permutation, it's easier to picture). While I'm not a professional writer, I do enjoy writing to some degree, but I would find it really boring to write 16 versions of the same dialog in some places to accommodate the multiple choices and then try to write responses based on all 16 choices. If you have multiple responses to 16 different possibilities, it rapidly becomes a nightmare to write and track everything and maintain good story continuity. It's much easier to come up with a new 'clean' story that can stand on its own with or without Revan/Exile info, and then add some Revan/Exile stories in for those of us who've played before to satisfy our curiosity on how their stories played out.

Do I want to find out what happens with Revan/Exile? You bet. However, I want my own new character to go off adventuring in new ways. The SW galaxy's a big place with lots of cool things to do and people to meet. I don't want to be locked in to someone else's idea of who/what Revan and Exile were.
I knew I hired you as editor for some reason.... :yeldance:
 Vladimir-Vlada
02-10-2006, 6:49 AM
There happen to likely be far more than one surviving Jedi in the time of TSL. The Jedi went into hiding, hiding means no one knows you are there. Aspects of this will have to be explained in KotOR III yes, but it is far easier to do this story-wise than you think. ;)
What do you mean by story-wise?

If we know anything about Star Wars it would be that only one Jedi needs to survive for the Order to come back...
Yes. Under the condition that it has an armada and army to support it. And under the condition that the one Jedi agrees to restore it (which in this case, didn't happen. Since the Exile left to fight).

In the case of KotOR II:TSL not all Jedi are confirmed dead, only rumored dead, there is a big difference.
I see... First there was the Great Sith War, which weakened them all in the first place. Then there was the Great hunt, to stop terentatek from eating the Jedi. Then there was the Mandalorian war, in which a third of (leftovers of) the Jedi Order to fight, in which also many Jedi died. Then there was the Jedi Civil War, in which were Jedi specifically killed along with millions of people. Then there were the slaughteres made by the remenants of the Sith. Then there was the slaughter on Katarr. Then there was the bounty and finally, the final assault of the Sith.
And after all that, there are still Jedi remaining.

Yeah. Those Jedi sure are invincible, aren't they? Better open a hunting season now. :p
 Bastila
02-10-2006, 7:00 AM
I want to go back to being Revan and having the same party members and finsih the whole KOTOR stroy and maybe see the Exile on the way as well.
 Eelyn Tikalm
02-10-2006, 3:11 PM
Hey guys!

This is an English language forum - Darth333
 igyman
02-10-2006, 3:41 PM
@Vladimir-Vlada:
You seem to be forgetting Bastila. No, she isn't dead, she appeared in TSL on Citadel Station with Carth after the destruction of the Ravager (if you choose the LS KoTOR ending), or in that Sith holocron on Korriban (if you choose the DS ending), although in this version she doesn't appear personally in the game.

Yeah, I know what you're going to say: If KoTOR 1 had a DS ending then Bastila isn't a Jedi, but a Sith. Well, here's my answer - If that is the case (which I sincerely doubt), then we'll just have to rely on one of the Exile's party members, probably the Disciple/Handmaiden, or even Bao-Dur, if not on the surviving Jedi.

And when speaking of the surviving Jedi - you were somewhat sceptic about the Jedi being able to survive the wars, the Sith and the bounty hunters. How many Jedi do you think there were, since according to you all these events wiped them out completely? What do you think how many Jedi defied the Council and joined Revan and Malak and how many didn't? How can then be possible for the Jedi Order to still exist in the time of Obi-Wan and Anakin?

The Jedi are first of all smart. They know how to stay hidden and how to survive. How do you think Yoda and Obi-Wan managed to stay alive all those years under the Empire?

P.S. Al' kidam ovaj engleski, a?
 Vladimir-Vlada
02-10-2006, 6:42 PM
You seem to be forgetting Bastila. No, she isn't dead, she appeared in TSL on Citadel Station with Carth after the destruction of the Ravager (if you choose the LS KoTOR ending), or in that Sith holocron on Korriban (if you choose the DS ending), although in this version she doesn't appear personally in the game.
Bastila Shan? She can't even buy a weapon without consulting someone. You saw her.

Yeah, I know what you're going to say: If KoTOR 1 had a DS ending then Bastila isn't a Jedi, but a Sith. Well, here's my answer - If that is the case (which I sincerely doubt), then we'll just have to rely on one of the Exile's party members, probably the Disciple/Handmaiden, or even Bao-Dur, if not on the surviving Jedi.
We could conut on the Handmaiden/Disciple, but Bao-Dur... I doubt it.

And when speaking of the surviving Jedi - you were somewhat sceptic about the Jedi being able to survive the wars, the Sith and the bounty hunters. How many Jedi do you think there were, since according to you all these events wiped them out completely? What do you think how many Jedi defied the Council and joined Revan and Malak and how many didn't? How can then be possible for the Jedi Order to still exist in the time of Obi-Wan and Anakin?
Anything can happen in 4000 years.

The Jedi are first of all smart. They know how to stay hidden and how to survive. How do you think Yoda and Obi-Wan managed to stay alive all those years under the Empire?
Because they didn't have a choice.
 igyman
02-10-2006, 8:00 PM
Bastila Shan? She can't even buy a weapon without consulting someone. You saw her.

Well, I wouldn't exactly say that, but she is a little too arrogant for her own good (That's why I enjoyed annoying her).

We could conut on the Handmaiden/Disciple, but Bao-Dur... I doubt it.

Why not Bao-Dur? You train him into a Jedi, too. Yeah, he is more interested in mechanics, but a lot can change in a few years.

Anything can happen in 4000 years.

Yes, anything can happen, but if the Jedi Order is wiped out in this time, it can't just magically resurrect out of absolutely nothing.
 Darth333
02-10-2006, 10:09 PM
I had to edit/delete about 15 posts in this thread... Keep it to English guys!

There are people from all around the world here and we can't let everybody speak in their own language (and that includes me ;) ) or it would become very messy. The common language here has to remain English. If you want to speak Croatian, Serbian, French, Spanish, Japanese or whatever, use the PM system or do it somewhere else.
 RedHawke
02-10-2006, 11:37 PM
@ Vlad, I strongly suggest you actually attempt to play the game alot more before commenting further on this topic. Your apparent lack of actually playing the game, and your reliance on Wiki sites to tell you what was "supposed to happen in TSL" is severely clouding your judgement. ;)
 Clone L68362
02-11-2006, 12:30 AM
Uh, just a quick question for all of you that want a new character. Say they manage to make a story that makes sense, and you play as Revan. Would you rather play as him or some new character. This is hypothetical...I really don't think it can be done, as I've said before, but I want to know if everyone agrees that Revan is one of the coolest characters ever.

Hey, post 300. Woot.
 Vladimir-Vlada
02-11-2006, 5:04 AM
@ Vlad, I strongly suggest you actually attempt to play the game alot more before commenting further on this topic. Your apparent lack of actually playing the game, and your reliance on Wiki sites to tell you what was "supposed to happen in TSL" is severely clouding your judgement. ;)
You're right. I'll play it thorugh again, starting now. But don't blame me if I find something that doesn't cling to your version of what happened. :xp:

Say they manage to make a story that makes sense, and you play as Revan. Would you rather play as him or some new character.
How come I didn't think of this question?

I really don't think it can be done, as I've said before, but I want to know if everyone agrees that Revan is one of the coolest characters ever.
I agree. I was very impressed with him.
 Hallucination
02-11-2006, 11:59 AM
I'd still like to play as a new character, Revan's ship has sailed, and I don't want it coming back, even though I loved playing as Revan.
 Darca Lar
02-11-2006, 6:07 PM
id like to play as a whole new character, and have another history in this story
 igyman
02-11-2006, 6:21 PM
Uh, just a quick question for all of you that want a new character. Say they manage to make a story that makes sense, and you play as Revan. Would you rather play as him or some new character. This is hypothetical...I really don't think it can be done, as I've said before, but I want to know if everyone agrees that Revan is one of the coolest characters ever.

Hey, post 300. Woot.

Well, if it means anything the guy that started this thread - ME - agrees that Revan should be the main character in KoTOR 3 - why - because the story in KoTOR revolves around him and no new character can end that story better than Revan himself.
 Phaedra36
02-11-2006, 6:32 PM
Ok I understand also why you want to try something new.. but.. this series seems like a movie so hypothetically speaking..
Why would you want a different main character each story? I don't think the Star Wars movies would have done half as good if it was not centered on first Luke and then on Anakin.
I mean I know a movie is different from a video game, but I was just wondering :)
 Point Man
02-11-2006, 11:12 PM
Ok I understand also why you want to try something new.. but.. this series seems like a movie so hypothetically speaking..
Why would you want a different main character each story? I don't think the Star Wars movies would have done half as good if it was not centered on first Luke and then on Anakin.
I mean I know a movie is different from a video game, but I was just wondering :)
A series of movies can all be about one main character. That is a major strength of movie series. You get to see the character develop. However, playing a role playing game is a vastly different experience. In a RPG you start out at a low level and build yourself up. That is a major part of the fun (along with the interactions with NPC's). You cannot do that if you recycle an old character. While there is fun in maintaining a character over a long period of time, that is better suited to a table-top RPG. The limitations that a computer-based RPG bring to the game necessitate beginning each new game with a new PC.
 RedHawke
02-12-2006, 1:19 AM
A series of movies can all be about one main character. That is a major strength of movie series. You get to see the character develop. However, playing a role playing game is a vastly different experience. In a RPG you start out at a low level and build yourself up. That is a major part of the fun (along with the interactions with NPC's). You cannot do that if you recycle an old character. While there is fun in maintaining a character over a long period of time, that is better suited to a table-top RPG. The limitations that a computer-based RPG bring to the game necessitate beginning each new game with a new PC.
Well said jimbo! :D
 Diego Varen
02-12-2006, 4:52 AM
I said to be a new Character for a change. I don't want to be an ex-Sith Lord or be the Exile who just travelled around the Galaxy for ten years. I want a new Character for many reasons. Someone who isn't overall famous to KOTOR story. The new Character should learn the ways of the Jedi and go to find Revan and the Exile in the Unknown Regions.
 Phaedra36
02-12-2006, 12:36 PM

Ok, I get your point but another thing. Playing as a third pc is going to cause even more complications because of the simple fact of all the different conversations for LS F R, LS F R, etc. etc. Plus, voice acting. So there would be an extra 4 voice actors because many people still want Revan and Exile to be a major part of the game and so I assuming they either a) want them in their party or b) want them as a major npc..
But anyway, the only way I can think of it that would seem to work out (for party member unless people think of a better one) is pick a teacher when you become an apprentice. And there would be three different teachers and if you pick the Exile persay, then Revan and the other teacher (guessing it could be another person, probably Bastila to fill the 3rd place..about time she became a Jedi or Sith master >.>) would just be main npc's..
 Hallucination
02-12-2006, 12:47 PM
...and so I assuming they either a) want them in their party or b) want them as a major npc..
In my case, you assumed wrong. How would having Revan in your party work out? Would it be like Kreia, no matter what you equip them with they still look exactly the same? If they were major NPCs what would they look like? I just want to have them referred to alot, and then you find out what happened to them.
 Phaedra36
02-12-2006, 12:54 PM
In my case, you assumed wrong. How would having Revan in your party work out? Would it be like Kreia, no matter what you equip them with they still look exactly the same? If they were major NPCs what would they look like? I just want to have them referred to alot, and then you find out what happened to them.
Character customization >.> I rather just play Revan or the Exile to be honest.. But yeah, K2 did it like that for 3 characters anyway..Visas, Mandalore, and Kreia. If you think about it, why did the Exile want to get Nihilus' mask? I know it was supposed to be explained in TSL, but they cut that out so it could be anything now. Perhaps Exile and Revan will just wear those costumes (even though that would be kinda silly?) I dunno.. I am just speculating.
And if you just heard tales of what they did, tell me how would you plan on finishing their storylines with Carth/Bastila, etc.? At the end of K3, I just want to feel closure to every major person's story, you know?
 Vladimir-Vlada
02-12-2006, 1:43 PM
If they were major NPCs what would they look like?
They would look like the way the developers thinks they look like. Just like party members were created. If someone doesn't like the face models, someone will mod it.

Character customization
Or that. Both variants work (will work).
 igyman
02-13-2006, 1:39 PM
OK, character customization for Revan and Exile as NPC's:
- could work, but I doubt the developers would bother with that. If they don't give us back Revan/Exile as the main character, then Revan/Exile won't appear at all. They will only be mentioned (but I still hope they give us back Revan as the main character and not just invent some story about what happened to him and let us hear it).
 JediMaster12
02-13-2006, 5:46 PM
Still what if they followed the same format as TSL, based on your answers you get the gender and alignment of both. It sounds bothersome I know but it seems to fit in for those who want a new PC and could help finish the Revan storyline.
 igyman
02-13-2006, 5:54 PM
My previous post still stands - if they don't bring either of the two back as main characters, then the only chance of actually seeing any of them will be a vision (where they will wear masks, so you don't see their faces), but the most likely possibility is that you will hear some lame story of what happened to them (If Revan/Exile don't get to be main characters again).
 Vladimir-Vlada
02-13-2006, 6:09 PM
It sounds bothersome I know but it seems to fit in for those who want a new PC and could help finish the Revan storyline.
There is a reason why it is called the Revan storyline, you know.

but the most likely possibility is that you will hear some lame story of what happened to them
Sadly, it seems like that we will.
 Phaedra36
02-13-2006, 7:24 PM
My previous post still stands - if they don't bring either of the two back as main characters, then the only chance of actually seeing any of them will be a vision (where they will wear masks, so you don't see their faces), but the most likely possibility is that you will hear some lame story of what happened to them (If Revan/Exile don't get to be main characters again).
God, I hope not :(. This is the probably the last of the Revan series, I have high expectations for it.
 andyfed83
02-13-2006, 8:21 PM
I think a new character would be cool. I mean, not to say Revan or Exile are dumb ideas, I just think a new game should be fresh. If I had my way, I would incorporate some of the characters from both 1 and 2 and have the new character meet up with Revan or Exile, or both. They'd help "New Guy" with his(or her) quest, probably to stop the Sith since that seems to be the theme. They wouldn't be NPCs that the main character commands, but rather mentors or guides like Obi Wan was to Luke.

...Or maybe it could be Revan. Just have him(or her) start with "some" Force Powers, feats, and skills and play from there. Besides, I sure would like to where the "romance" part of the story goes.
Page: 3 of 5