Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Vengence of the Republic

Page: 1 of 2
 Nancy Allen``
02-01-2006, 5:01 PM
A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...

STAR
WARS

Vengence of the Republic

The galactic war has spread throughout the galaxy. Many worlds once safe from conflict are drawn into battle as the evil Sith seek to conquer virtually at whim with no one to lead and control them.

As Jedi are hunted down by in anger over the deaths of Darth Malak and Nihilus, many loyal to the Republic are running out of patience over the slaughter of their allies. They know that even though they have been weakened by a seemingly endless number of foes, a stand must be taken.

Hoping to aid what is left of the ailing Jedi, Republic troops are sent out to find and protect those who have gone into hiding. They will certainly play a vital role to once again bring freedom and order to the galaxy...
 The Doctor
02-01-2006, 5:04 PM
Is this a fic or an RP? It's hard to tell from your post - no character sheet, no rules... could you clarify?

EDIT: By Darth Nidius, do you mean Darth Nihilus?
 Nancy Allen``
02-01-2006, 5:45 PM
I do mean that. I'll clarify. This is an RPG based after The Sith Lords, and the basic storyline, for now at least, centres around the Republic trying to find and protect the remaining Jedi for conflict with the Sith, who have been on a rampage since the fall of the Dark Lords. I know it's a bad analogy, but along similar lines to how terrorists have run rampant with no countries or powers to keep them in check. Basic RP rules apply, no Godplaying, no controlling of characters used by other people. Anyone from the games can be used as you so wish, or create your own character. I'll be posting mine shortly, and if no one else wants her I'll take Juhani as well. So, feel free to post if you have anu queries, and other than that jump in and have fun.
 Nancy Allen``
02-01-2006, 8:37 PM
Here's my character.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/6.jpg)

Name: Jessie Nancallen
Species: Human
Sex: Female
Height: 6'3
Alignment: Republic commando, neutral

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/4.jpg)

Weapons: Blaster rifle, duel lightsabers purple in color

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/9.jpg)

Equipment: Zabrak Combat Suit,

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/5.jpg)

Heavy Battle Armor,

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/Revan.jpg)

Powered Battle Armor

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/7.jpg)

Appearance: Tall, fair skinned with brown hair in a ponytail and silver eyes. Well muscled from her training as a soldier and commonly wearing her Republic uniform to go with her menacing scowl.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/2.jpg)

Bio: Born on Deralla and raised with the purpose of joining the fight for the Republic, Jess had trained hard in the Republic military to become a soldier, but she was not satisfied with likely being posted to ship Kolto or other menial tasks, she wanted to help in the fight against the Sith. She pushed her body beyond breaking point in order to prove she was good enough to become a commando. As well as taking on missions for the Republic, Jess takes on work of her own from chasing down slavers to picking fights with Mandalorians, her faithful T3-M4 astromech droid in tow for her adventures. She also commonly shirt fronts, flattens or punches out types such as Sith thugs.

For Jessie, the greatest danger she faces is her involvement with others that work with her. On her own her mind is focused solely on the mission. However, time and time again Jess has shown that that the more she learns of the personnel demons of her companions the more dedicated she is to slaying them. Case in point: upon learning of Xor from Juhani Jess sought to eviscerate him and every other Mandalorian she encountered, not exactly becoming of someone involved with the Jedi but in her mind justified. Despite her tough manner Jess keeps a wry sense of humor, and is surprisingly gentle with those in need. Combining strength and athleticism, Jess had learnt to both wield a lightsaber and has some resistance to force powers. As strong as she is however she is not invincible...she is not the most resilient soldier ever to walk, a strong force attack would get to her. Computers and machinery are not her friends, and she can be difficult to work with, not taking attitude from others well at all. Despite these shortcomings Jessie is considered a perfect guardian for the Jedi.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/3.jpg)
 Dylan Klay
02-02-2006, 6:22 AM
nice, i'll draw up a char and apply :)
 The Doctor
02-02-2006, 1:05 PM
Name: Known only as Chakotay

Age: Unkown. He appears to be in his early twenties, but his name has been known along the Outer Rim for more than forty years.

Alignment: Unknown.

Clothing: He wears strong armour, similar in appearence to that of Darth Bandon, but all silver, with silver plate mail legs instead of a skirt.

Weapons: Single bladed blue lightsaber.

Ship: The name of his ship is one of the only things about him that is known for sure. It's known as the Delta Flyer, and no ship even remotely similar has ever been seen.

Appearence: He has not been seen for months, and his appearence has been mangled and disfigured by the people speaking of his deeds, claiming that he is 7 feet tall, etc.

Bio: Not much is known of this strange man. All that is known is stories about what he has done. He something of a vigilante, appearing out of hyperspace, saving dozens, if not hundreds of lives, the jumps back into hyperspace before anybody gets a chance to thank him. He's famous for saving the crew of a Thorelian cargo vessel after it's engines began leaking toxic photoplasmic radiation, risking his ow life to do so. He wields a lightsaber, suggesting possible past affiliation with the Order. These rumours are unconfirmed.
 JediMaster12
02-02-2006, 4:15 PM
Here I am:

Name: Kaedra Ossus
Occupation: no known occupation except for the ability to wield a blade and chop thugs into bits.

Bio: From the Avalonian system and exiled because of defying the elders of her tribe. She has been wandering beyond the Outer Rim in her stock vessel known as the Falcon's Cry, until the war with Malak and found a Grey Jedi. Against the code she learn basic training of the Jedi and continued to wander in the Outer Rim seeking out those that hunted the Jedi in hopes of trying to stop them. Some say she wields a lightsaber, others say she wields a blade that sings with a fierce glow but no one knows for sure. Where she wanders now is difficult to say but the last known location was the smuggler's moon NarShadaa aiding the refugees.
 The Doctor
02-02-2006, 4:30 PM
So are we going to start, or wait for more people?
 Dylan Klay
02-03-2006, 2:59 AM
Name: Hyree Bishn'al
Apperance: Black hair, slanted eyes, yellowish toned skin. 5'9", 175lbs.

Bio: a thrill seeker, carries two blasters. He has a kind heart, does a lot for the money, but can be very picky about the jobs he takes. flies around in his ship, ADD Venture with his battle bot, Bebo.
 Nancy Allen``
02-03-2006, 5:46 AM
So are we going to start, or wait for more people?

Those are good. If you think we have enough we'll start right now. I'll post for me tomorrow.
 JediMaster12
02-03-2006, 11:38 AM
How many did you want? A crew for one ship or are we going to fly in our own fighter size ships?
I'm waiting in the refugee sector for the call
 The Doctor
02-03-2006, 11:42 AM
((Chakotay is going to be in his own ship, I know that much.))
 JediMaster12
02-03-2006, 2:03 PM
((Maybe Chakotay would like to meet at the Refugee Sector and have a head of juma?))
 The Doctor
02-03-2006, 2:22 PM
((Sure, that works. I'm not sure if we can start or not. I'm guessing we can, sp... here goes.))

The Delta Flyer shook gently as it touched down in the refugee sector of Nar Shadaa. It's nacelles retracted into it's body. There was no visible doorway into the ship. Was it a droid of some kind?
After a moment, a shimmering blue light appeared, accompanied by a comforting buzz/whine sound. The shimmer gave way to a tall man, about six feet tall, with blonde hair and brown eyes, wearing shiny silver armour, a long cylindrical object around his belt. Making sure his weapon was secured to his belt, he walked towards the cantina, hoping for a good Tarkalian ale - he hadn't had a decent drink in months.
Walking into the cantina, he headed towards the bar. He accidentally bumped into someone.
*Sorry,* he said. He then threw his right arm around the man's neck, grabbed his blaster arm with his left, and hissed into his ear.
*Give it back,* he said.
The man did nothing for a moment, then reached into his long jacket and pulled out the long cylindrical weapon. He held it up, the business end pointing towards the floor. He grabbed it, then pushed the man away. He threw him ten credits, and said
*But yourself some decent clothes.*
 JediMaster12
02-03-2006, 4:43 PM
((Here goes nothing))

A slender, tall and willowy woman approached the man who tossed the credits. She stared and scrutinized the man as if daring him to try something. Noticing the cylindrical weapon at his belt she gave no indication at his identity but stepped closer and leaned forward and whispered softly that she almost put the man in a trance, "I've been expecting you. I am Kaedra Ossus and you are?"
 The Doctor
02-03-2006, 9:35 PM
The man smiled slightly. *My name is of no consequence to you, 'Kaedra Ossus',* he said. *Perhaps you know me as Chakotay.* he pushed her away gently. *You say you've been expecting me?*
 JediMaster12
02-04-2006, 12:28 AM
"Yes I know you by reputation, that you have been wandering the galaxy helping those in need. My people are gifted with the Sight and that is why I expected you," and Kaedra paused before going on, "Your stance, your walk, everything about you tells me that you have a connection, a past."
Not saying anything more, she reached into her utility belt and pulled out a small, smoothened blue grey stone. Looking at Chakotay, she placed it in his hand saying, "I don't know why yet but I sense that the Force brought us together for a reason. Take this. In a time of need, it may help you."
The stone flashed an eight pointed stone and disappeared.
 The Doctor
02-04-2006, 1:05 AM
Amol looked into her eyes. *Who are you? What is this?*
 Nancy Allen``
02-04-2006, 5:45 AM
How many did you want? A crew for one ship or are we going to fly in our own fighter size ships?
I'm waiting in the refugee sector for the call

**Really whoever wants to sign up. You can have your own ship if you like or you can join up with others and have something like the Ebon Hawk. It's really up to you. My post's below.**

In the skies above the Panna colony, two Sith cruisers stood by as below the city was looted. It was clear how undisciplined and out of control they were without a Sith lord to lead them, as the soldiers who had turned to the dark side committed acts that made the commanding officer of the invasion turn away in disgust, the events unfolding before him on the viewscreens of the command deck. Even though there was little resistence the man was losing his patience.
"This is taking too long." He turned to his underlings. "Move us into position to level everything." Before anyone could protest the killing of their forces he justified his orders. "If it takes this long to take over a pathetic backwater such as this they have no right to be Sith." Most of the other officers quietly made preperations, but one disagreed with the command and quietly left his post, attempting to sneak up on his commander. As he drew near, reaching for his vibroblade, the commander turned and fired once from his blaster pistol, the ugly scorch hole burning through the officer's chest, causing him to groan and slump to the floor. Without another glance the commander looked upon the Sith on the colony, wondering if they had any idea what was coming. If anyone else had any objections to his orders they were kept quiet, in light of this display of athority. A moment later powerful laser bolts begun hammering everything that was beneath them.

As the Panna colony was ravaged by the Sith, conflict was taking place elsewhere on Dantoine. The crack and hum of lightsabers mingled with the shuffle of feet and occasional grunts and heavy breathing from exertion. The flash of blue light clashed against the purple light in a bid to slice across, but it was not easy to get past someone wielding two of the weapons, even if they were a novice. Juhani swung her weapon low, aiming for her opponent's legs. This caught her foe off guard, and the Cathar Jedi was surprised that she managed to block it's path in time. The woman she was fighting against seemed surprised as well. Juhani lunged again, this time aiming for the body and pushing against the guard. This only made the woman she was fighting against push back and shove Juhani back several feet. The woman stepped back for a moment and Juhani studied her, trying to pick out a weak point. She watched the two weapons twirl in her hands, adjusting their position and where they would guard from, and chose this moment to attack. Seemingly waiting for this, her opponent backflipped away several times causing the Jedi guardian to pause, wondering what she had in mind now. One of the sabers dragging along the ground in a shower of sparks, the woman yelled with a vicious look on her face, trying to scare the alien female. But Juhani did not intimidate easily and knew, she just knew what was coming. The purple beam arched upwards, easily deflected away by Juhani's saber, and before her foe could come down with her other hand she delivered a kick to the stomach. Her opponent tried not to look as winded as the blow made her, and Juhani actually lowerd her guard a little wondering if she was all right. The woman smiled gamely and dropped one of her sabers, reaching back for her blaster rifle and firing wildly. Her aim was poor however and Juhani had little difficulty in deflecting the laser bolts.
Oh she's good, Jessie Nancallen thought. Like most of the Jedi she'd met, Juhani proved that she barely needed her protection. Still it made her feel good to be there for them if they were attacked. Focusing back on reality, Jess dropped the rifle and lashed out with the one lightsaber, swinging with such force that even though Juhani blocked it the blade pushed down and dangerously close to her. She struggled until she suddenly felt Jess stop pushing, before swinging up. Jess jumped back to give the two of them room, before swinging her lightsaber overhead. Juhani blocked the blow and striked at Jess, her attack stopped, and back and forth they went in what looked like a dazzling, deadly ballet. One would strike, have their attack blocked and then quickly have to stop the counterattack, deflect the blow and counter. As Juhani brought her lightsaber up to block Jess pushed against her. In a flash she dropped her weapon, grabbed Juhani's arm and twisted it behind her.
"Let me go," she hissed, not expecting this and her emotions getting the better of her in the heat of the battle. Jessie leaned in closer.
"Say uncle." She twisted harder and Juhani yelped, dropping her saber before Jess released her, moving to gather up the weapons.
"That was not smart," Juhani growled, her tone dangerous. "Were this not training your actions would see you dead."
"Well it was that or fight on the river, try and toss each other into the drink." Juhani just stared at her. "Hey, c'mon," she tried to reason, "you have your force powers. I need an edge if I'm to help."
"That is foolish." Juhani stopped herself before she added pride. Jess relented and handed Juhani her lightsaber.
"You're okay? I didn't hurt you?"
"No." Her tone was softer. "I just did not expect that."
"That's the beauty of it." Jess powered down her weapons clip the two sabers onto the belt of her powered battle armor.
"You would be throwing your life away by commiting such an act." Juhani was desperately trying to get through to the woman, and was heartened that the look on her face indicated that what she was saying was getting through.
"It may look like that, I know. We're trained in that sort of thing however." Jessie shrugged. "I appreciate your concern. Now, know anywhere good we can get something to eat, or should I hunt down a Kath hound?" Juhani looked at her for a moment, wondering if Jess was having a go at the way she was when she first met Revan. "Maybe some place off world, Manaan perhaps. At least the Sith still have some semblence of control there."
"Leaving for a time would be good," Juhani agreed, "but not Manaan." Jess nodded in agreement, if there was one thing worse than the Sith it was the Selkath. Still, she shrugged at the rejection, leading the Cathar along with her.
"I thought you were into fish," she said dismissively, the double meaning of the words going right over her companion's head.
 Dylan Klay
02-04-2006, 9:57 AM
Bish'nal moved through his kata with the grace and determination of the deadliest predators. His movements were sure, fluid moving in and out. His fist struck out and he breathed in deep the brisk Dantooine air as he moved into the next form. Something didn't feel right with his forms. Maybe he'd have Jessie help him out when she got back from whopping up on Juhani. She was amazing for someone who didn't touch the Force. Hopefully, she'd be in one of her good moods today.
 JediMaster12
02-04-2006, 1:43 PM
Kaedra spoke softly, "Think of it as a protection. You are gifted Chakotay, truly. It is a stone of my people. Some say it has properties I think of it as the Force. It's helped out many times."
She looked at Chakotay with a pondering look before going on, "We are needed near the Panna colony. The Sith have attacked and I sense that a Jessie Nancallen requires all the help she can get on Dantooine."
 The Doctor
02-04-2006, 1:47 PM
*How do you...* he began, then saw the look in her eye. She's crazy... But he felt a compelling need to help her. It disturbed him deeply...
*Alright, we can use my ship. Let's go,* he said, leaving the cantina, abandoning his happy thoughts of a good drink, heading back to the Delta Flyer.
 Nancy Allen``
02-05-2006, 1:04 AM
Jess was joking about hunting down and slaughtering a Kath hound for food. It wasn't as though she wasn't able to, Juhani knew that much. It was simply that Jess would have sensibly preferred a meal at some cantina, or raid emergency supplies before resorting to such measures. It was actually food that was the topic of their discussion as the two walked along, Jess picking at the tasty looking meat she carried in a silver tin.
"Something the Jedi might think is worth trying is sending a Padawan out on their own for a day, no food, no water, just a lightsaber to defend themselves and the robes on their back, then have some food laid out for them." Juhani resisted the urge to shake her head at something that seemed so preposterous. "I remember reading a story like that, it would help with their willpower and stamina, to be able to keep going. It may even show what type of person they are, light side and dark side and all."
"You would propose such torture?" Juhani wondered, amazed at the woman. "How would this act prove they walk the path of the light?"
"They choose not to take what doesn't belong to them. It has to do with temptation, what was the name of that story?" Jess shrugged, giving up remembering the title.
"That would go far beyond temptation. For them to deny them what they need to survive, and them expect them to pass by it is..." Juhani pondered how best to put it.
"Yeah, you're probably right," Jess agreed. "How many hundreds of years have the Jedi existed? They'd know better than I." She paused watching the training of one of the people she guessed was here in the event of a Sith attack go through his moves.
"Have you ever thought about becoming a Jedi?" Juhani wondered. "You could have gained their wisdom." Jess offered her food to Juhani, but she chose to reject it.
"Yeah, I thought about it. Still do. I think twelve year olds are considered too old though, and I'm even older than Revan when the Jedi took the former Sith Lord in for retraining, right?" Before Juhani could reply Jess quickly added "Uh, don't answer that. Anyway, I think I'm happier...no. Uh, I can help more as a soldier." Juhani wondered for a moment whether to question why she wouldn't be happy as a Jedi.
"Why do you think you would serve the Jedi better as a soldier?" Juhani asked, thinking that was the wiser of the two things to talk about.
"All you Jedi know how to swing one lightsaber more effectively than I can do two, use force powers rather than intimidation and physical force, and walk the light side better than I ever could." Juhani took in this comdemnation of herself and thought of a way to reply. "If I was a Jedi you would not be much diffirent," Jess continued around a bite of the meat and pasta she was devouring. "Change is good, as a soldier I can do things you Jedi are not, in all fairness, familiar with."
"Yes," Juhani said after a moment, "that is true." She tried not to let Jess' criticism show, but the truth was guns were not a Jedi's strong point, among other things. "But the Jedi do not require training in such areas."
"I could come in and use a saber like Exar Kun, force powers like Malek and walk the light path like Jedi Revan. Same as half a dozen Jedi, I'm sure. Look at this." She pointed at the man training hard. "I wasn't kidding in saying we train hard in this sort of thing."
"I can see that," Juhani told her. "I just wonder how much more you might be as a Jedi."
"If, if...if wishes were fishes the universe would be an ocean." With a look at Juhani she added "That's a prospect that would be particularly unappealing to you." The comment may have been in jest, but Juhani didn't find it all that amusing and took it in silence. "Well since it's not you don't have to worry about those damned Selkath," Jess offered, returning to her food and watching the man.
 The Doctor
02-05-2006, 1:15 AM
Amol stepped into the docks, the Delta Flyer gleaming in the dingy docking bay.
*C'mon, the beam point is over here,* he said, gesturing towards a point a few meters away from the hull. He stood there, Kaedra right behind him. He lifted a small comlink from his belt and spoke into it.
*Two for transport,* he said. For a moment, nothing happened. Then, both of them vanished in a wisp of shimmering blue light.

*Have a seat,* said Amol, walking over to the front of the ship, sitting down at the helm station. *And prepare for takeoff.*
 JediMaster12
02-05-2006, 3:34 AM
"You think I am strange don't you," Kaedra spoke in her lilty voice to Chakotay, " I suppose you would considering that my people have spent millenia hidden from the Republic. I myself have spent the last seven years in Republic space."
Seeing that Chakotay was intent on flying the Delta Flyer she refrained from talking to him and instead pulled a small comm from her belt and spoke into it, "R4, nehat te malahat puen sutehut salhutate." (R4, take the Falcon's Cry to the spaceport Garang on Dantooine. Try not to be noticed)
 The Doctor
02-05-2006, 10:39 AM
((Nice language!))

Amol listened to her speak to her droid. *You still haven't answered my question,* he said when she had finished. *Who are you? Sorry, but 'Kaedra Ossus' doesn't cut it.*
 Dylan Klay
02-05-2006, 11:41 AM
Bish'nal struck again, a punch, then a leg strike about shin high. The exercise he was practicing was from a military combat style, what some called Semper Fu, a joke on the Republic Marines battle cry. The art form combined many martial arts, taken from countless worlds and adjusted as needed. It was designed to take out the majority of alien species in a quick, effective manner. Why waste the effort of a front kick to the face, if they could block that and turn it against you? Why not just bantha stomp the crap out of their shin, possible breaking it and denying them moblitity? gotta love the Marines...

Stopping for a breather and some water, he brushed some of his pitch black hair back up and over his red bandana, tied in an Oriental headband. Blinking back sweat from his coal eyes, he drained the rest of his water and reached down for his towel and shirt, fading sun sending its light upon his shimmering body.

Putting the shirt on, he reached for the rest of his robes, throwing the outer tunic and cloak over his shoulder and looking out into the Dantooine fields, grass gently swaying in the soft breeze. Maybe next time, he'd catch Jessi and get that lesson.

Moving his neck back and forth, hearing the satisfying cracks, he started back toward the Enclave.
 JediMaster12
02-05-2006, 4:15 PM
((Thanks. I just made it up using pronunciation of ancient Egyptian))

"I apologize but what do you want me to say?" asked Kaedra, "I've learned the hard way not to be so trusting about who you tell who you are."
Seeing that Chakotay was not convinced she then told about herself, "You know my name, Kaedra Ossus. I am an Avalonian from a system within the Unknown Regions of space. I served in the war against Malak after being trained in secret by a Jedi. After the war, I sought to find and protect the Jedi that were being hunted by the Exchange. For my actions I was exiled and have been wandering the galaxy just as you have.
"My people are gifted in the Force but not all are like your Jedi. Some are diplomats, some are artisans and some are teachers. Some have special abilities that are rare. What I told before, the gift of Sight, it is one such gift and is not connected in using the Force. This was the reason given to me about why my people remained hidden from the Republic for millenia. I hope that satisfies your curiousity," she ended and sat quietly studying her ship's trajectory patterns in the language of her people.
 The Doctor
02-05-2006, 8:40 PM
*That's better,* said Chakotay. *Now, where are we going again?*
 JediMaster12
02-06-2006, 1:46 AM
"Dantooine," Kaedra said not looking at Chakotay and still studying her datapad. She continued, "A Force Adept named Jessie Nancallen is there with a Jedi named Juhani. I believe they may be attacked by Sith forces. Every time I concentrate on her, a shadow comes across. Besides we need her help, the Panna colony is under attack, possibly to draw out the Jedi." She became silent and closed her eyes concentrating.
 Nancy Allen``
02-06-2006, 6:15 AM
Juhani had taken a moment to head to the grove where she had ran to when she believed she had slain her master, leaving Jess wanting to make the journey alone. She thought about how she felt consumed by darkness, how she had affected the Kath hounds who killed a number of people who strayed from the enclave and those she had murdered for daring to draw too close. Finding the spot where she hid, Juhani knelt down to meditate. It was the Jedi and Revan who convinced her to turn away from the path she was on, but even with the best attempts of everyone around her the Cathar questioned if she was worthy of forgiveness, of being there for her should she fall to the dark side again. With Revan gone and the rest of the people she fought with against Malak having gone their seperate ways, Juhani felt alone. There were people at the enclave of course, Belaia, and Jessie. But they did not see her the way she was, and Jessie in particular did not appear all that understanding. She knew about it and sympathised, but that lack of understanding made all the diffirence. Juhani began to wonder if anyone could truely understand, having led the life she had. Such doubt began to eat at her, and her eyes flew open, deciding that this was perhaps not the best place to reflact on such memories. Climbing to her feet, Juhani wondered about discussing her thoughts with the masters back at the enclave. It would surely help, she was sure. With a final look around, Juhani began her journey back.

Jessie was thinking about finding some quiet place to reflect upon the day's events, or whatever it was that Jedi did, when she walked past Hyree Bishn'al. She just looked at him as though in some kind of a trance, the Republic commando wondering if the fight with Juhani was more exhausting than she realised, before trying to shake the cobwebs away.
 Dylan Klay
02-06-2006, 8:02 AM
"Hey, Jessi," he called out to the tall woman. He was amazed at how tall she was; of course, he wasn't exaclty the poster child for height himself. Noticing her look, he frowend thoughtfully. "Are you all right? Something up?"

He liked the tall Republic commando. Her no nonsense attitude, quick wit and killer (literaly) tactics were things he admired about her; he, literally, looked up to her ((sorry, couldn't help myself)). Even in all the battles he'd been in, and his body carried more than a few half healed wounds, he still enjoyed learning a few new tricks.
 The Doctor
02-06-2006, 8:04 AM
*Any particular posrt you want to land in? The Denela Starport has gone downhill,* said Amol, turning to look at her, *We'd be best to land in bay 2 of Grentula. It's safer.*
 Nancy Allen``
02-06-2006, 8:12 AM
"Hmm?" Jessie asked, seeming to only notice Bishn'al just now. "Ah, shouldn't I be?" She took a seat by a concrete wall, pretty sure she was fine physically but wanted to sit for a moment anyway while appearing to bring herself to more the height of her adventuring companion. "I saw you training earlier. Quite impressive." She didn't want to admit that she didn't know who he was. "I wouldn't mind making that Bastila Shan think I'd break her arm if I was ever to spar with her." In truth just meeting her would be an achievement in itself as far as Jessie was concerned, much less fighting her.
 JediMaster12
02-06-2006, 5:00 PM
"That will be fine," Kaedra replied,not really listening completely to everything, "R4 should have a speeder there by now." Then breaking off onto another train of thought, "Ah so you will wait to strike through someone else. Clever."

((I'm going to add in another character that I'll play. His name is Tergis and he fell to the darkside but most people not even the Jedi could sense it. He had a past with Kaedra during the war with Malak which can be revealled later. No nothing like love, more like best friends. He is from the same system as Kaedra and the same species but from the planet Mikkado. He is recognizable by Kaedra through a small tattoo on his right hand. His obession is creating an ultimate weapon of the Force and will use any means to get it.))

Tergis was watching Jessie talk to Bishn'al at the enclave. He was masking his presence from the Jedi by changing his emotions to reflect that of a settler. He desired most to take this human and turn her into a Sith fighter that would surpass any foot soldier. He had heard of her reputation and how she willingly turned from using the Force like the Jedi. Knowing that she was friends with Juhani and that Juhani had once touched the darkside, he decided to convert Juhani and have her do his dirty work for him. He was thinking such thoughts when he heard across the galaxy like a whisper, "Ah so you will wait to strike through someone else. Clever."
Angry he flashed his frustration back but he couldn't mask his pleasure, "Ah my sweet so you found me. Things couldn't have been more perfect until you decide to show up."

Back on the Delta Fyer, "Knowing that you succumbed to a lust for power and those who possess it, I would follow you just to prevent it."

"Still the arrogant and caring General of our people. The failure for me is yours. No longer will I be a servant of our people's foolish code and suffer beneath weakening teachings. Here you are searching and protecting the Jedi. They will all die my sweet and I will have victory and no broken Jedi like you will stop me."

"Perhaps. We shall see," and she broke off their connection. Sitting there she took no notice of the look Chakotay was giving her. Instead she said, the bay is coming up we should reduce thrusters."
 Reclaimer
02-07-2006, 4:44 PM
Name: Kao
Species: Mandalorian
Sex: Male
Height: 6'7
Alignment: Jedi Guardian/Watchman
Equipment: Silver lightsaber, modified Mandalorian Blaster, Watchamn robes, Full Mandalorian Armor (Red)
Bio: One of the first "reborn" Jedi Watchman, Kao has mastered the ability of Force Stealth. Now as a protector of the Republic, he is being hunted down, but do to his abilities, he is hard to find.
 Nancy Allen``
02-07-2006, 4:50 PM
Those two new characters are fine, and I like where the story is heading as well. With the forum up again I look forward to seeing what happens. I'm already planning the bit when Kaedra meets Jessie. :smirk2:
 Reclaimer
02-07-2006, 5:54 PM
Kao stood, shielded by the Force in stealth, near the entrance to the Delta Fyer's bridge. He had heard what was going on, and needed to get to the enclave, so he snuck on the Delta Fyer. So far, they've hadn't noticed him...
 Killwithhonor
02-07-2006, 6:12 PM
Can i Join? If so....
Name: Aenon

Alignment: Light

Clothing: Ligt blue hooded robe with a white stripe going down the middle of the front and back. Thin layer of mandalorian chest plate under his robes.

Weapons: Double bladed light blue lightsaber (like darth mauls hilt)

Ship: The Serian

Appearence: White blonde hair, blue eyes, 6'0" http://www.abbyshot.com/newsletters/photos/sugg-sephiroth.jpg)

Bio: Raised as a young boy, Aenon had an interest in the jedi, before he joined as a padawan he had learned how to lift objects and how to deflect blaster shots. Going to the academy he stepped up to the challenge and became a Jedi Knight at the top of his class, he soon was on the council and what was left of it after sith repeatedly killed jedi all over the galaxy. Aenon now stays in the krath hound caves getting along with them each day and extending his powers.(is it ok if hes on the council?)
 Nancy Allen``
02-07-2006, 7:19 PM
**OOC: Yep, that's okay if you want him on the Jedi council. Standered rules apply, not to make the character all powerful and invincible. It's less of an action orientated RP (there'll still be plenty of that, so don't worry) and more a story based one, so I don't have a problem with it.
 JediMaster12
02-07-2006, 9:56 PM
So Kao thought they didn't notice him. Kaedra had him in her sights the moment she boarded the Delta Fyer but chose not to say anything. Instead she remained in her seat as the Flyer approached the landing pad.

Silently she was thinking to herself about what the events could mean. She continued these thoughts before and after her "conversation'" with Tergis and chose to ignore evrything even the looks that Chakotay shot at her from time to time.

((Nancy Allen, what kind of plan? I don't intend on dying yet if you are thinking that. Maybe later I don't know))
 The Doctor
02-07-2006, 11:05 PM
Amol turned down the thrusters, and opened a channel to the docking authority.
*This is Dr. Preltar Sernt of the Delta Flyer,* he said. *Requesting clearance to dock in bay 2.*
"Delta Flyer, this is flight control," said a female voice on the other end. "YOu are not on the list of scheduled arrivals. A 250 credit fee is required for docking."
*Understood,* said Chakotay.
There was silence. "Delta Flyer, you are cleared for docking."
*Acknoiwledge.*
He guided the ship into a smooth landing in bay 2. Standing up, he turned to Kaedra. *By the way - on this planet, I'm known as Dr. Sernt,* he said. *Just an alias I adopted. Try not to forget it.*
 JediMaster12
02-08-2006, 12:17 AM
"I would advise you not to be so rude about it 'Dr Sernt,'" Kaedra replied, "I understand that concept well especially those who try their best to hide."
She waited to follow Chakotay out of the ship pausing near Kao but didn't say anything. She pulled out her comm, "R4, nalhata puetehut." (We are here). R4 beeped his reply. Looking at Chakotay she said, "Dr., your speeder is just outside the hangar," and she smiled.

Tergis continued to watch Jessie with vested interest but made himself appear as if he were reading a datapad. He was still angry that Kaedra invaded his thoughts and was on to him. He had hated her ever since the war with Malak for doing what she did. He hated her worse than the council on Andorra who warned them to not interfere with Revan. He never wanted to forgive her ever but his hatred never clouded his judgment when it came to getting what he wanted. He knew that Kaedra would come which was why he sent that motely crew of Sith to the Panna colony. He was calculating the moment until they met face to face again.
 Reclaimer
02-08-2006, 7:43 AM
Kao stepped off the exit ramp of the Delta Fyer. After stepping off, Kao sheds his Force Stealth, and looks at the crew of the Fyer.

"Thanks for the free lift. I appreciate it."

Kao then walks over to a bystander. Kao shows him a data-pad, and the Rodian, obviously knowing who Kao is, runs into his emporium, and returns moments later with a package. Kao thanks the Rodian and pays him 100 credits. Soon after, Kao opens the package.

"Ah, it seems Hulas came through after all. This will do nicely."

Kao holds up an Aratech X-303 High Grade Sniper Rifle. Kao heads around the corner to where the Delta Fyer's cargo was being unloaded. Kao searches for a minute, then finds the right container. He opens it, and everyone gets a surprise.

"Query: Do you need something to be killed, Master?"

"Actualy, HK, yes I do."

"Happy Answer: Oh thank you Master thank y-I mean, yes Master, anything Master."

"Take this Sniper and follow me. We've got Sith to kill."

"Affrimation: Roger that, Master. HK-47 is always ready to serve."

Kao and HK walk over to the crew of the Fyer. They eye him suspiciously. Kao turns to the pilot.

"I heard you needed a hand, so here I am. Kao and HK-47 are at your service."
 JediMaster12
02-08-2006, 11:55 AM
((By the way it's Delta Flyer though I'm sure that it was just a typo like typing too fast))

"Yes and I'm sure the good doctor here doesn't like the idea that someone stowed aboard his ship," replied Kaedra with an amused smile, much to Chakotay's chagrin. She continued, "If you had just asked, R4 could have gotten you here in the Falcon's Cry with as little fuss."
R4 came beeping and warbling his beeps and whistles rather fast on the comm. Kaedra said, "Shukaran." (Thank you). Turning to the group she said, "Well the speeder's waiting. If the Doctor is willing, we should get going."
"She's here. I must work quickly," Tergis thought to himself. He decided to try a risky manuever. Filling his presence with dark energies he projected self doubting thoughts towards an unsuspecting Jessie. We'll see if you can stop me my sweet.
 The Doctor
02-08-2006, 4:25 PM
((The Delta Flyer has no docking ramp. There is no entry port. The passengers must use the transporter device used by Amol in the first post with him.))
 JediMaster12
02-08-2006, 4:39 PM
((I edited my previous posts to better reflect the Delta Flyers abilities. I hope that helps a bit))
 Nancy Allen``
02-08-2006, 4:41 PM
**OOC: ((Nancy Allen, what kind of plan? I don't intend on dying yet if you are thinking that. Maybe later I don't know))

No, nothing like that. I don't do that in RPs, unless players want to have their characters killed off in events that happen. Rest assured that I have a couple of storylines up my sleeve, and thanks to you a couple of surprises as well.**

"I know that..." Jessie was saying, pausing, before amending her words. "Like I'd ever be able to." Even if what she said about not being to defeat Bastila was true she had a strange feeling, like everything she had been doing was worth squat. She did have a resistence to force attacks but this one still got through. "Uh, you don't want to listen to me though. Huh?"
What the hell's wrong with me? Jess tried to wonder. For some reason she was suddenly plagued by thoughts of failing the Jedi, the Republic, her friends. In her state she could tell it was more than weariness from the day's events, there was something going on here. Could it have been some type of mental attack? A mental image of the torture Bastila was subjected to at the hands of Malek crept in, and that was more than she could stand.
"Where?" she growled, drawing her lightsaber, "Where are you?" There had to be something at work here, that was the only explanation for it.
 Dylan Klay
02-08-2006, 5:09 PM
((I'm sorry, work's kept me busy. I'm a Marine in Iraq, and can't always access a computer. Since I'll probably be accompanying Jessi, you have rights to my char if my absence takes too long to move the story))

Bish'nal smiled. She didn't recognize him, not suprising, he'd been trained that way, to be forgetful, it was a useful talent...just not one he appreciated right now.

"I don't mind listening; you should be proud of your prowess. I'm Hyree, by the way." At her sudden movement, Bish'nal snapped out his own lightsaber, crouching low. Some of his first battle experiances were with trained soldiers and he'd learned well from them. "what?" He inquired. "what do you sense?" sometimes, a honed warrior sense was more accurate than the Force.
 JediMaster12
02-08-2006, 5:09 PM
Off in the distance Tergis was watching Jessie react to the feeling of self doubt that he planted. He marvelled at her ability to sense something was not right considering she did not follow the Jedi way. He decided to be even bolder and concetrated on bringing her worst fears brought to life, making them appear as if they were real. He continued to gaze at his datapad while concentrating and thinking to himself, "The dogmatic foolsof the Jedi and my people taught me well."

Waiting patiently for Chakotay to activate the transporter to the ship, Kaedra was struck by a cold feeling and realized that Tergis was using a power she knew well. She actually spoke aloud while conveying her thoughts to Tergis, You sangtathut! (bloodtraitor) You would try that on anyone if you running out of time just to get what you wanted!
Seeing that Chakotay and Kao were looking at her rather strangely, she said, "The darkside has permeated the courtyard of the enclave. The Sith attacked much quicker than I expected."

Hearing her frustration at him, Tergis smiled I always have a back door. I don't like to lose.
Page: 1 of 2