Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KotOR & TSL Save Game Files

Page: 1 of 3
 ChAiNz.2da
01-05-2006, 6:54 AM
Greets Everyone!

Since I've seen this question asked alot... I've decided to post a link to some archives of game(s) playthroughs. Consider it a Modder's Resource.

And remember, if it's not the the gender/class/globals you need.. KSE (KotOR Savegame Editor) (http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php) can fix that for ya' ;)

--------------------------

If you have an archive or even just a single savegame you'd like to share, feel free to post a link to it in this thread. However, keep this in mind:

- Un-modded saves work best. Another player may not have the particular mod you have installed. If your savegame is modded.. please list ALL mods used.

- Please try to compress your savegames either in .zip, .rar or .7z format. Savegame files are huge even if they are compressed. Plus, compression tools tend to maintain folder architecture.

- List as much detail as you can about your savegames: Which game (KotOR or TSL), Platform (PC or Xbox), Gender, Class, Module it's located in, etc. Though it's entirely understandable if you can't remember all of it. ;)

- A basic description of main several main plot choices,
For example... A save on the Star Forge just before Malak is good, but did you kill Bastilla??? Again, this is only if you can remember ;)

=======================================

On another note, if anyone has any save files they want to share (modded or un-modded, see OP for details), I'd highly suggest a visit over at Deadly Stream (http://deadlystream.com/). They offer a dedicated section for save games (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/category/9-game-saves/) for just such cases :)

Or if you'd rather.. a file sharing/hosting service such as DropBox (http://www.dropbox.com/). 2gb Free.. more for a fee.
They allow both public download (via DL link) and private (invite only) sharing directories. Nice option if you don't have access to an FTP or personal website for storage. Invite function also allows others to upload to your directories for even more sharing capability. Handy for bypassing email attachment file size limits ;)

=======================================

KotOR Savegame(s)

Complete Taris, partial Dantooine

The download is apx. 56mb.

-> Click To Download K1 Taris/partial Dantooine Archive <- (http://www.jumpstationz.com/KotORsavegames/K1saves-Taris_Jedi.rar)

-> Click To Download K1 Taris/partial Dantooine Archive (SWK) <- (http://xfer.lfnetwork.com/starwarsknights.com/K1saves-Taris_Jedi.rar)

-> Click to Visit Save Game Archives at Deadly Stream <- (http://deadlystream.com/forum/forum/27-game-saves/)

This Archive contains a whopping 168 savegame points (so far)! I played this with the intention of saving critical "modding" points and each save-g/name should roughly give you an idea of what point in the game it's at. All filenames are named for the function/event before it triggers and are prefixed by a 3 letter planet it happens on ;)

I have played this archive up to the point where you are given the 3rd Jedi Test.. but I have not gone outside of the Enclave, nor have spoken to any NPCs/Shopkeepers other than the Council and of course Belaya (un-avoidable).

All Party Members have been levelled up as they progressed too. Again, easily solvable by using tk102's KSE (KotOR Savegame Editor) (http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php)

Requires the v1.03 Patch (http://www.bioware.com/games/knights_old_republic/support/updates/)
savegames for K1: Knights of the Old Republic for PC
UN-modded saves, so it should work for everyone's game
LS Male (using the popular 'long-hair' portrait) meaning I took as many LS options as were possible. Though there were a few DS moments ;)
I did not reserve levels! He is an 8th Lvl Scout up to the point he trains into a Jedi Consular. Currenly 8/2 respectively.
Progressed throughout NPC storylines as far as they can be at the moment.. unfortunately I didn't save before each dlg tree (doh!)
I have not played Pazaak at all, but I did buy the deck. The only sidedeck cards are the ones found in "loot". I did not buy any.
Beat all the Duelers, including Bendak Starkiller
Rescued the Undercity Village and sent them on their merry way to the Promised Land
I totally forgot to do the "Twilek Dancer Dance" option (damn it) :xp:
Aligned with the Hidden Beks
Gave Rakghoul Serum to the doctor
LS Bounties, meaning I spared Dia, Matrik & the 'other guy' (I forget the name).. and killed the other 2.
Opted for the "Sith Party" rather than rescue the Hidden Bek being "muscled" by the Sith Troopers (Sith Disguise)
Was 'nice' to the Ithorian getting picked on by the punk kids

Remember! This was played with modder's intentions in mind.. there are critical saves before each point listed above (and then some.. hehehe). I decided to post this "by planet" rather than waiting to get through the entire game for a number of reasons.

- It seems everyone is wanting to 'skip' Taris. So until/if a mod is made to do so, this should serve fine for you (with the additional aid of KSE). I figured the earlier the better for this particular planet(s).

- It could take me awhile to get through an entire run, and after playing this so far, I have really gotten the urge to play this again, BUT I miss my mods :(
If there is a desire for me to continue, I can... but because planet order and LS/DS preferences.. it's really hard, even with saves, to properly use them as a Modder Resource without some major KSE editing to change things you don't like about my play-style. Even then, planet-order is something that is unimaginably hard or rather, impossible (to my knowledge) to change. I figured this would at least get you started for those who just want to get to the "meat" of the game ;)

TSL Savegame(s)

Complete Playthrough
The download is apx. 83mb.

-> Click To Download TSL Archive <- (http://www.jumpstationz.com/TSLsavegames/TSL_Saves-Unmodded.rar)

-> Click To Download TSL Archive (SWK) <- (http://xfer.lfnetwork.com/starwarsknights.com/TSL) Saves - Unmodded.rar)

-> Click to Visit Save Game Archives at Deadly Stream <- (http://deadlystream.com/forum/forum/27-game-saves/)

This archive contains roughly 130 different save points throughout the entire game.

savegames for TSL: The Sith Lords for PC
LS Male
Guardian / WeaponsMaster

I understand that it may not have critical save points (this was near February, so I can't remember exactly what's in the archive).. but it may help some of you out :)
 T7nowhere
01-05-2006, 7:21 AM
Cool, thanks ChAiNz.2da. This should come in handy when I go back to my TSL wip.

Do ya got any saves after Dantooine for KotOR archived there. ;)
 ChAiNz.2da
01-05-2006, 7:32 AM
Do ya got any saves after Dantooine for KotOR archived there. ;)
DOH! Unfortunately, my KotOR saves didn't "survive" my 'restructuring'... :(

I think my last save is still during the prologue just before:
Trask's self-sacrifice :cry6: :fist:

hehehe.. maybe this thread might be of some use afterall :D

EDIT: "pre-logue" ?!? :eyeraise: why didn't anyone tell me I was making up words.. :xp: hehehe ~ ChAiNz.2da
 Composite
01-05-2006, 9:07 AM
Wow! Thanks Chainz, this is awesome! :D Thanks so much!
 T7nowhere
01-05-2006, 10:09 AM
DOH! Unfortunately, my KotOR saves didn't "survive" my 'restructuring'... :(

I think my last save is still during the pre-logue just before:
Trask's self-sacrifice :cry6: :fist:

hehehe.. maybe this thread might be of some use afterall :D

Ya the saves I built up while making and testing USM didn't survive either, it was crazy though as I had over 3 gigs just in saves for TSL.

Its still possible to test by just warping and setting globals, but its alot more work to do it that way. ;)
 mrdefender
01-06-2006, 1:50 AM
Shoot! Anyone got a female player with hanharr and disciple? :|
Obviously this would have to be a darkside player....

Good idea there C :)
 Achilles
01-11-2006, 6:28 PM
I have a few dozen save files that may or may not be usable (I'll have to test them, wipe out inventories, etc). Is there a preferred hosting site that we can use? There's a ton of them out there, but I don't use them so I don't know if one works better than any other.
 Jeff
01-11-2006, 7:01 PM
This is a great resource ChAiNz, thanks a lot!
 REDJOHNNYMIKE
01-11-2006, 11:49 PM
Sounds cool!

One suggestion for your "keep in mind" area...
A basic description of main several main plot choices, for example...
A save on the star forge just before Malak is good, but did you kill Bastilla???
Pieces of Info like that would save someone DL time and kse savehack time ;)

Good Idea :thumbsup: Consider it added :D ~ ChAiNz.2da

Glad to help :D
 ChAiNz.2da
01-12-2006, 6:41 AM
I have a few dozen save files that may or may not be usable (I'll have to test them, wipe out inventories, etc). Is there a preferred hosting site that we can use? There's a ton of them out there, but I don't use them so I don't know if one works better than any other.
Not sure about the different storage sites (since bandwidth may become a problem).. but if you want, I can host them on my site.. OR, since this has become quite popular (I've had over 300 hits so far :eek: ) I'll see if I can arrange it with SWK and set aside some storage there. :)

I'll let ya' know ASAP :D
 Achilles
01-18-2006, 11:41 PM
Yeah, please do. I'm sure that not all of them will be usable, but have 48 saves for TSL and many of them are from key points in the game.
 ChAiNz.2da
01-19-2006, 6:51 AM
Yeah, please do. I'm sure that not all of them will be usable, but have 48 saves for TSL and many of them are from key points in the game. Groovy. If you still have my email, you can mail them to me OR, depending on your site storage.. provide a download link.

I'll let you know once I have them so you can delete them and re-salvage your space.

Either way is fine. You might need to break-down your saves in several packets to e-mail them, depending on the size limits of your email server attachments.. but I'll re-assemble them once I have them :D

I'll host them on my site until/if I get permission to add them to SWK's reservoir ;) hehehe...
 Emmi
06-02-2006, 12:59 PM
This would be an awesome resource if more people would post savegames. :p
 Joe89
06-09-2006, 4:24 AM
I just downloaded your saves Chainz, very cool by the way, but I just had a question about one, maybe more of them. I loaded up the one in the post-Telos Academy Ebon Hawk and talked to T3-M4. Unfortunately, it skips parts of his "dialogue." The beeping and such isn't there, like when you first talk to him, instead of getting a beep of acknowledgement, I immediately get to chose what to say. Does anyone know why this is, or how to fix it? It is not a big deal, but still...
 ChAiNz.2da
06-09-2006, 10:22 AM
Do you have any mods installed that perhaps alters T3's dialogue? I know for a short period, some of the droid dialogues were using a non-existant "beep" sound for their dialogue soundfx (custom ones mind you) and the result was exactly what you are describing...

Other than that, you may want to try an even earlier save to see if it corrects the problem..

Of course, I understand that my "saves" may not be at the best possible place.. hehehe I can't remember for the life of me how 'complete' that archive is, but it was the only un-modded sequence I had to offer..
 Bao_Bron11
06-27-2006, 11:50 AM
I just downloaded your saves Chainz, can anyone tell me how to load them and play them?
 Arбtoeldar
06-27-2006, 3:34 PM
I just downloaded your saves Chainz, can anyone tell me how to load them and play them?
I assume the saves come with their own individual folders. If so then just copy and paste them into your generic save folder.
 Mario1
06-29-2006, 8:41 AM
Can you tell me how to make your GOTO's Yacht(Nar Shadaa) save as the first planet you visit after Telos?
 delwanderer
07-08-2006, 1:50 PM
Hey all

I've been scouring the web for the last few days attempting to find SaveGames for KOTOR, but to no avail. My problem is that the game is continually crashing whenever I try to leave Taris on the Ebon Hawk - so I figured I'd get a savegame from a little ahead of that and Mod it to reflect where I would have been at that point in the game.
If anyone knows of such a resource (or a fix to this annoying bug), I would be much appreciative!

~DelWanderer
 Arбtoeldar
07-08-2006, 2:15 PM
Hey all

I've been scouring the web for the last few days attempting to find SaveGames for KOTOR, but to no avail. My problem is that the game is continually crashing whenever I try to leave Taris on the Ebon Hawk - so I figured I'd get a savegame from a little ahead of that and Mod it to reflect where I would have been at that point in the game.
If anyone knows of such a resource (or a fix to this annoying bug), I would be much appreciative!

~DelWanderer

I assume that you have the game patched to the 1.03 Update (ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/SWKotOR1_03.exe)

Welcome to the forums delwanderer.
 delwanderer
07-08-2006, 2:33 PM
I assume that you have the game patched to the 1.03 Update (ftp://ftp.lucasarts.com/patches/pc/SWKotOR1_03.exe)

Welcome to the forums delwanderer.

Indeed I do. And thanks for the welcome. I fear that I shall likely end up being one of the many who drop by, use you for your furthered knowledge to solve their problem, then whisk themselves away to the twilight of cyberspace ne'er to be seen again...
But I'll enjoy my stay while I'm here!

A little more on the crash itself - I've attempted disabling the movies (since it would crash as it attempted to load them), and instead I get a blue screen. Of death.
Apparenlty ntdll.dll is involved in the problem, though I've not encountered any forums upon whom similar problems have surfaced. Bah...how troublesome.
 Arбtoeldar
07-08-2006, 3:04 PM
What ever your problem is, I am pretty sure a save game will not help you.

I suggest that you got to "The Workbench" section of the forums and post your problem there. I would included your hardware specs, operating system and the fact that you have the game patched to the 1.03 version.
 delwanderer
07-08-2006, 3:56 PM
Well, it looks like your suggestion has lead me to a solution! I was about to post in there, but perusing through the rules made me check my SWConfig. Apparently my drivers were out-dated, so I've installed some new ones. They still don't seem to pass the bar, but things are working thus far. I'll have to spend some more time on this when there's less soccer to watch ^_^.

Perhaps I'll be back again if things don't work out, otherwise, thanks for your help!
 Arбtoeldar
07-08-2006, 4:43 PM
Glad I could be of help.
 Renegade Angel
07-09-2006, 7:54 PM
When I was here a while back, I remember requesting that someone could maybe put some gamesaves up for those of us too lazy to get through the first few levels. THANK YOU CHAINZ!
 ChAiNz.2da
07-21-2006, 7:43 AM
KotOR Savegame(s)

Complete Taris, partial Dantooine

The download is apx. 56mb.

-> Click To Download K1 Taris/partial Dantooine Archive <- (http://www.jumpstationz.com/KotORsavegames/K1saves-Taris_Jedi.rar)

This Archive contains a whopping 168 savegame points (so far)! I played this with the intention of saving critical "modding" points and each save-g/name should roughly give you an idea of what point in the game it's at. All filenames are named for the function/event before it triggers and are prefixed by a 3 letter planet it happens on ;)

I have played this archive up to the point where you are given the 3rd Jedi Test.. but I have not gone outside of the Enclave, nor have spoken to any NPCs/Shopkeepers other than the Council and of course Belaya (un-avoidable).

All Party Members have been levelled up as they progressed too. Again, easily solvable by using tk102's KSE (KotOR Savegame Editor) (http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php)

Requires the v1.03 Patch (http://www.bioware.com/games/knights_old_republic/support/updates/)
savegames for K1: Knights of the Old Republic for PC
LS Male (using the popular 'long-hair' portrait) meaning I took as many LS options as were possible. Though there were a few DS moments ;)
I did not reserve levels! He is an 8th Lvl Scout up to the point he trains into a Jedi Consular. Currenly 8/2 respectively.
Progressed throughout NPC storylines as far as they can be at the moment.. unfortunately I didn't save before each dlg tree (doh!)
I have not played Pazaak at all, but I did buy the deck. The only sidedeck cards are the ones found in "loot". I did not buy any.
Beat all the Duelers, including Bendak Starkiller
Rescued the Undercity Village and sent them on their merry way to the Promised Land
I totally forgot to do the "Twilek Dancer Dance" option (damn it) :xp:
Aligned with the Hidden Beks
Gave Rakghoul Serum to the doctor
LS Bounties, meaning I spared Dia, Matrik & the 'other guy' (I forget the name).. and killed the other 2.
Opted for the "Sith Party" rather than rescue the Hidden Bek being "muscled" by the Sith Troopers (Sith Disguise)
Was 'nice' to the Ithorian getting picked on by the punk kids

Remember! This was played with modder's intentions in mind.. there are critical saves before each point listed above (and then some.. hehehe). I decided to post this "by planet" rather than waiting to get through the entire game for a number of reasons.

- It seems everyone is wanting to 'skip' Taris. So until/if a mod is made to do so, this should serve fine for you (with the additional aid of KSE). I figured the earlier the better for this particular planet(s).

- It could take me awhile to get through an entire run, and after playing this so far, I have really gotten the urge to play this again, BUT I miss my mods :(
If there is a desire for me to continue, I can... but because planet order and LS/DS preferences.. it's really hard, even with saves, to properly use them as a Modder Resource without some major KSE editing to change things you don't like about my play-style. Even then, planet-order is something that is unimaginably hard or rather, impossible (to my knowledge) to change. I figured this would at least get you started for those who just want to get to the "meat" of the game ;)

** I have updated the 1st post in this thread with the above information :D
 Pavlos
07-21-2006, 8:11 AM
Wow! This is great, ChAiNz! I was thinking of doing a K1 set of saves myself, but you've gone and started on it, already. Great resource, so far.
 ChAiNz.2da
07-21-2006, 9:00 AM
Wow! This is great, ChAiNz! I was thinking of doing a K1 set of saves myself, but you've gone and started on it, already. Great resource, so far.
By all means please don't let it stop you (or anyone else) ;)

Like I said, I really miss my mods.. and I can't guarantee I'll continue with this game playthrough.. (since they're saved though, I or anyone else can pick up where I left off). Playing this game un-modded was fulfilling the first couple of times I played.. but we all know mods were meant to change game aspects we don't like in the original.. so far it took everything in my being just to get this far without "additions".. hehehe.. I have a muscle system and I want the eyecandy that the money I've spent on my system can take advantage of... so far, my gaming has been enough to spark my interest in playing again, but at the same time dissapointing because I know what mods are out there that I want to use... ;)

I did however want to go ahead and post the "after" Taris archive since I'm pretty sure that would be the most popular reason to download an archive in the first place. Plus it would give any modder that wanted to attempt a "Skip Taris" mod some globals to use as reference ;)
 one_must_fall
08-03-2006, 1:03 AM
wow, this is great! i have some kotor2 mods i wanted to try out but was too lazy to get to malachor.

Edit: okay, the tsl save is messed up. it only has the globalvars.res file, witch causes the game to crash when loaded.

Edit 2: /\/\/\/\ same thing for the kotor1 save.

one_must_fall, I have combined your Triple Posts. Please refrain from Double/Triple Posting, that is having multiple posts in a row, while it is alright to do in some rare instances, here it isn't. Use the 'edit this' post feature to add any new content to your previous posts, thanks. -RH
 ChAiNz.2da
08-03-2006, 5:22 AM
wow, this is great! i have some kotor2 mods i wanted to try out but was too lazy to get to malachor.

Edit: okay, the tsl save is messed up. it only has the globalvars.res file, witch causes the game to crash when loaded.

Edit 2: /\/\/\/\ same thing for the kotor1 save.
I just downloaded these on my end and everything is working fine :confused:

You either have a corrupt download.. or you're using WinZip and it's not maintaining the folder structure architecture.

Use WinRar or 7zip to open the archives and double-check to make sure that there are several folders contained within. Also, compare the downloaded archive filesize(s) with what I have listed (if you are using a download accelerator..disable it)...

If the archives match up, make sure you're dropping the entire folder(s) (not just the contents of) into your Save directory...
 one_must_fall
08-03-2006, 5:37 PM
Okay thanks. winace is crap. but, the kotor2 savegames modded.
1. in one savegame there's an extra droid.
2. on another savegame it has the "cheat used" on the screen.
3. I can't play any of them.
 ChAiNz.2da
08-04-2006, 3:11 AM
Okay thanks. winace is crap. but, the kotor2 savegames modded.
1. in one savegame there's an extra droid.
2. on another savegame it has the "cheat used" on the screen.
3. I can't play any of them.

hmmm.. this archive may be mixed with a different one as well (figures).. One of the bad things about digging up old archives :fist:

Do all of the saves have "cheat used" on it.. or is it just particular ones?
Is the main character the short haired blond-ish guy? (should be)
and which number save has the 'extra' droid :confused: (don't remember that one.. hehehe)...

Also, which area are you needing? I might have another savegame that you can use (maybe).. :)

Looks like I'm going to have to re-install TSL to look at these :headbump
Has anyone else run into this problem?
 one_must_fall
08-04-2006, 4:03 AM
well I don't need it now. i just went through the game on my own. i'll probably make another run and make multiple saves.
 Analia
08-04-2006, 8:03 PM
Omg! Thanks so much for this! I've wanted this for so long. Only question is I want to play it as female so I got the savegame editor but what is the code for this head: http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e301/slinkyamy/hmmm.jpg) Thanks to anyone who can help :)
 ChAiNz.2da
08-05-2006, 8:48 AM
Omg! Thanks so much for this! I've wanted this for so long. Only question is I want to play it as female so I got the savegame editor but what is the code for this head: http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e301/slinkyamy/hmmm.jpg) Thanks to anyone who can help :)
PFHA4. Entries marked with "d" relate to their Darkside transition stage

d-d1=low d4=highest :)

Portrait:
PO_pfha4
PO_PFHA4d
PO_PFHA4d1
PO_PFHA4d2
PO_PFHA4d3

Face/Head:
PFHA04
PFHA04d
PFHA04d1
PFHA04d2
PFHA04d3
 one_must_fall
08-06-2006, 5:52 AM
hmmm.. this archive may be mixed with a different one as well (figures).. One of the bad things about digging up old archives :fist:

Do all of the saves have "cheat used" on it.. or is it just particular ones?
Is the main character the short haired blond-ish guy? (should be)
and which number save has the 'extra' droid :confused: (don't remember that one.. hehehe)...

Also, which area are you needing? I might have another savegame that you can use (maybe).. :)

Looks like I'm going to have to re-install TSL to look at these :headbump
Has anyone else run into this problem?

I'm gonna make a save archive after i finish my recruitment mod.
 lsniper
08-06-2006, 11:48 AM
Mmm...chainz. I downloaded your Kotor2 Saves and extracted them all to:
"C:\Program Files\LucasArts\SWKotOR2\saves"

And I load up my game and click "Load", and it says that I have no saved games. What is going on? I looked in the folder and they are all there (all 166).
 sherlockholmes
12-10-2006, 3:55 PM
hey i downloaded your saved games into the saves folder, but it is just a 57mb file, there isn't 166 saved game states, am i saving it into the wrong place?
 ChAiNz.2da
12-11-2006, 9:12 AM
hey i downloaded your saved games into the saves folder, but it is just a 57mb file, there isn't 166 saved game states, am i saving it into the wrong place?
You'll need to extract the contents of the file into your saves directory ;)

They're compressed so they didn't eat up all of my web space :)
 mattrshaw
01-14-2007, 6:10 PM
I've installed the KOTOR2 savegames to my savegame folder and I can't see them in my LOAD GAMES screen, anyone have any idea why they aren't appearing? I have the original version of the game.
 ChAiNz.2da
01-16-2007, 10:09 AM
I've installed the KOTOR2 savegames to my savegame folder and I can't see them in my LOAD GAMES screen, anyone have any idea why they aren't appearing? I have the original version of the game.
You'll probably need to switch the active player so that 'its' saves are represented.

I can't remember.. but I think my character's name was Taan Khast.. (or something like that)
 Renegade Angel
01-21-2007, 10:27 PM
I've always wanted someone to do this, and now I don't play KotOR!
Figures XD

RA
 CFJ0
04-04-2007, 6:12 AM
I like this ;)
You just need the complete Kotor 1 though :S
 Jedman67
04-23-2007, 12:33 AM
can u pls email me a savegame where u complete the valley of the dark lords on korriban (LS), 'cause when i finish cleaning up the tombs, if i try and enter another section, like the caves or the academy, my game crashes. i have the newest drivers and everything. i cant even "return to ebon hawk"!!

or if it will be easier for u, i can send u my savegame and u enter the academy again, and send it back to me. any help is appreciated!!
 Ferc Kast
07-28-2007, 3:33 PM
I just found that the alternate link for the TSL savegames doesn't work.
 ChAiNz.2da
07-28-2007, 4:08 PM
I just found that the alternate link for the TSL savegames doesn't work.
Bugger! :doh:

Fixed the links.. Thank You Darth Balatro :)
 bill92
09-30-2007, 6:41 AM
any saved games for kotor2?
 RedHawke
09-30-2007, 3:38 PM
any saved games for kotor2?
KotOR II The Sith Lords is called TSL by the majority of the fans/us... and I do believe there are TSL saves available. ;)
 Prowler
10-21-2007, 9:46 AM
hello to everyone...does someone pls have a complete taris and with the beginning of dantooine with a male,long haired(the most used as revan one,you know it),if possible dark sided and most important a soldier?!thanks a lot if someone does and posts it here!:D
 Majal
01-14-2008, 4:50 PM
Can someone please PM me a savegame of them right after they finish dantooine for the first time, and are done everything compleatable at the first trip, then in the ship, because that plant is screwed up for me.
Page: 1 of 3