Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

KotOR & TSL Save Game Files

Page: 3 of 3
 Elite Duck
07-18-2010, 2:42 PM
I had the exact same problem today. What I did was opened up the map and used the Transit to Ebon Hawk feature. I was then teleported to Dantooine. I then went back in the Hawk and selected my destination again on the Galaxy Map. It's to do with the cutScene you get where you have the vision of where the star map is. I had BoS: SR, revans flowing cape, Recruitible Kay and my own mod that makes party members look like other people. I think it's probably Bos because there are so many files one of them is bound to be incompatible. But yeah, if you're stuck do that each time you get stuck in the Vision Room.
 Imperator_
08-13-2010, 5:05 AM
Hello!

Thx for this collection of saves, with the latest kse, it works fine. however I would have a question for you. The problem is, that if I use one of the tsl saves, and with that I use the dummy files solution with the sig files on my xbox 360, playing kotor 2, the game dont see the savegame at all, and if I use my x360 kotor 2 save, edit that, and try to use it, the savegame is a "damaged save" according to kotor 2 load menu. Hope that I had succesfully express my problem to you, for I am quite quite annoyed, as I can't play the game on x360 for at least a week (never could), but kotor 1 I played on my x360 succesfully without any problems.
Pls help.
PS: I don't want to sound arrogant, but If it is possible, couldn't you create a quite little (I'm stuck at peragus station mining tunnels because of a freeze always) xbox save? It would mean a lot, and I think it would help my cause.
If not, than I would be just as glad naturally, if I could solva the problems with your saves I have.

Respectfully
Imperator

Edit: Right!

So after half a day of pain, as I tried to make the saves work on my x360 played kotor 2, I just couldn't. The thing is, that I was able to see them, after I switched character, however after I try to load them, it's said that the savegame is damaged. I do believe, that I have followed each and every step the kse nfo mentioned (including those .sig files), but I am at an impasse. It would be quite urgent for me, for I haven't been able to play TSL, even though I managed to play kotor 1 on the same x360, I have invested far too much, that I'd give up this.
Please, if someone out there reading, each and every help would be appreciated. Please write down the method, of making a legitimate xbox savegame (edited by kse) and how to make it work - the very least in theory - , and where to put it exatly on the x360 hdd (I would say that I do now where, but after the stress, I'm a little unsure now).

Waiting for an answer sincerily and respectfully
Imperator
 ChAiNz.2da
08-16-2010, 10:57 AM
Please, if someone out there reading, each and every help would be appreciated. Please write down the method, of making a legitimate xbox savegame (edited by kse) and how to make it work - the very least in theory - , and where to put it exatly on the x360 hdd (I would say that I do now where, but after the stress, I'm a little unsure now).

Wish I could be more help (got your PM) :(

To be honest.. I don't know how to do it myself.. hehehe. Hopefully, someone with more experience in the Xbox soft-modding area can be of help. I'm about as status quo, no frills, of an Xbox player as one can get ;)
 Olio
10-20-2010, 1:41 AM
I am looking for a save for KOTOR 1 PC. I need it to have Kashyyyk as the first Star Map planet completed after leaving Dantooine and just starting Manaan as the next. Light side if possible, sex and class don't matter. No mods
 Phildevil
10-20-2010, 10:40 AM
... Does anybody still play Kotor and TSL without mods? A little unlikely...
 Qui-Gon Glenn
10-20-2010, 2:21 PM
EDIT: Hahaha... I just tried to send Olio a link pointing to the thread s/he posted in! Wow, just barely missed the Captain Obvious medal....

... Does anybody still play Kotor and TSL without mods? A little unlikely...
Probably not, except for the bargain-binners playing for the first time and wanting (properly for K1, arguable for TSL) to play the game as it was originally intended by the Devs (thus the argument on TSL and TSLRCM). I played TSL two times without mods before I even knew I could train my party :lol:
 wolf373
12-27-2010, 12:01 PM
Thanks again ChAiNz! Amazing work :D

Well, unfortunately, I just had all my save games completely wiped, so it would be great if someone happened to have a save game around where I left off...

I've finished Tatooine and Kashyyyk, and was in the middle of Korriban. But if anyone has something anywhere around this (maybe completed a different combination of the planets already?), that would be awesome too. Haha, I'm one of the few who hasn't completed the game yet, so I guess as long as you haven't completed all four planets, that would be great :)

Thanks a bunch guys!!
 Bubbless
01-03-2011, 1:17 PM
Hi wolf373, I got a savegame around those parts. I've finished Tatooine, Kashyyk and Manaan. I have just escaped Leviathan, but my game keeps crashing after the space combat is finished and the game starts loading to next part. I've tried every "fix" I've found, but none of them help. PM me your e-mail address, I send you the savegame and in return it would be nice you send me the savegame back after the game has been saved on Korriban or in Ebon Hawk after space combat is over and the game has loaded succesfully.
 wolf373
01-07-2011, 9:02 PM
Hi wolf373, I got a savegame around those parts. I've finished Tatooine, Kashyyk and Manaan. I have just escaped Leviathan, but my game keeps crashing after the space combat is finished and the game starts loading to next part. I've tried every "fix" I've found, but none of them help. PM me your e-mail address, I send you the savegame and in return it would be nice you send me the savegame back after the game has been saved on Korriban or in Ebon Hawk after space combat is over and the game has loaded succesfully.

Hey Bubbless, thank you very much for your response. Unfortunately, though, my winter break for college just finished so I'm not sure if I'll have time to play before spring break or summer break... I'm really sorry about that. But if you're still having trouble with your game and if you're still around these forums, I'll PM you and see if you wanna do that exchange eventually. Thanks so much again!
 done
01-09-2011, 6:23 PM
Hi there,

I just realized that the way I tried to save my savegames before setting up the system was not very effective.

I play KOTOR I on steam and would now just like to finish the story.
Then start with KOTOR II and be hopefully ready, when TOR is released.

It would be nice if someone could share a savegame after finishing Kashyyk and entering Leviathan.
With or without mods isn't important. But if it's with mods, please tell me what I have to do to use your savegame.
I think I would like to play in widescreen, but it is not necessary. Just want to finish the story without starting the whole thing over. :)

Thanks in advance.
done
 Baidenn
01-28-2011, 9:53 PM
After getting all the star forge maps and flying to the star forge system my game hangs up. I am not using any mods and would like a savegame that is up to where I am. Can someone help me out? I really want to finish this game, and I have deleted all my savegames in anger :(

Edit: I meant to say can I get a savegame AFTER flying to the star forge system, thanks!
 Canderis
05-23-2011, 7:19 PM
I need a save for k1 during the fight with malak.
 JoFlashStudios
05-23-2011, 8:18 PM
@Canderis, sent you a PM.
 Kyr'am Galaar
05-31-2011, 12:16 PM
This is a complete play through with 1.03 patch.
~SNIP~
File is 100 MB used winrar and saved as zip file on rapid share premium account.

http://rapidshare.com/files/178873371/kotorsaves.zip)

Did someone perhaps have downloaded this file before it was deleted? If so do you still have it? And could I have it?

Please and thank you.

~KG~
 jonathan7
09-18-2011, 4:46 PM
Does anyone have a KotOR 1 save, on the Unknown Planet just prior to landing on the Star Forgive, am changing Dark Jedi and Jedi on the Star Forge to have more Unique appearances... But could do with the aforementioned save for testing purposes.
 ChAiNz.2da
11-06-2011, 10:40 AM
Does anyone have a KotOR 1 save, on the Unknown Planet just prior to landing on the Star Forgive, am changing Dark Jedi and Jedi on the Star Forge to have more Unique appearances... But could do with the aforementioned save for testing purposes.
Sorry so late but I checked and didn't have anything in my archives J7. :(

-----

On another note, if anyone has any save files they want to share (modded or un-modded, see OP for details), I'd highly suggest a visit over at Deadly Stream (http://deadlystream.com/). They offer a dedicated section for save games (http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/category/9-game-saves/) for just such cases :)

Or if you'd rather.. a file sharing/hosting service such as DropBox (http://www.dropbox.com/). 2gb Free.. more for a fee.
They allow both public download (via DL link) and private (invite only) sharing directories. Nice option if you don't have access to an FTP or personal website for storage. Invite function also allows others to upload to your directories for even more sharing capability. Handy for bypassing email attachment file size limits ;)
 Canderis
09-23-2012, 11:10 PM
Can I get a save right before, and one right after the leviathan please?
 akay47
04-21-2013, 9:42 AM
Hi Jonathan did you ever get your save file? If so would appreciate if you could send it onto me, I just lost all my KOTOR saves some 45 hours in! Thanks
 supreme kotor
04-21-2013, 5:03 PM
Hi Jonathan did you ever get your save file? If so would appreciate if you could send it onto me, I just lost all my KOTOR saves some 45 hours in! Thanks

I'm sorry I don't have one but I would check here (http://deadlystream.com/forum/forum/27-game-saves/) there's lots of saves.
 mac33c
05-11-2014, 1:27 AM
Hey guys, please if anyone has a save file right before they encounter the Leviathan, I would greatly appreciate it. I foolishly finished the game and overwrote the save file right before it. I want to try the solo part with all the different characters :[

I know its an old thread but I'd appreciate any help.
 m0nstaLulz
05-13-2015, 9:49 PM
I need a game save right before the fight with bastila in the temple. It has to be a male.
 xephtastic
09-03-2015, 6:18 AM
This is (most likely) a super noobish question, but that's okay. I am a super noob.

I've downloaded a .zip file of savegames for KotOR II and I want to use them. I tried dragging the desired folders into the 'Saves' folder in my game directory. However, when I start up the game, it doesn't allow me to use any of the menu options and doesn't respond to the mouse and/or keyboard. How do I actually /use/ downloaded savegames?

If there's any further information you require to help me out, let me know. :)
 Fair Strides 2
09-03-2015, 11:33 AM
This is (most likely) a super noobish question, but that's okay. I am a super noob.

I've downloaded a .zip file of savegames for KotOR II and I want to use them. I tried dragging the desired folders into the 'Saves' folder in my game directory. However, when I start up the game, it doesn't allow me to use any of the menu options and doesn't respond to the mouse and/or keyboard. How do I actually /use/ downloaded savegames?

If there's any further information you require to help me out, let me know. :)

Try opening one of the folders in your saves directory and seeing if it's a folder inside a folder. The games don't like that one. :)

Also, did you try to play the game before you downloaded the saves pack?

And do you have Win10?
 xephtastic
09-03-2015, 11:09 PM
Try opening one of the folders in your saves directory and seeing if it's a folder inside a folder. The games don't like that one. :)

Also, did you try to play the game before you downloaded the saves pack?

And do you have Win10?

Okay, so it's definitely not a folder within a folder. Everything appears to be fine in that sense.

The game works fine without the downloaded saves in the 'Saves' folder. The menu responds to mouse/keyboard commands. I can't test loading a save, however, because I recently cleared my saves after doing a clean reinstall of the game.

No, I'm using Windows 7. I do have some mods installed through the Steam Workshop (only 4) but that shouldn't be an issue if the game works when the saves aren't in the folder.
 xephtastic
09-10-2015, 9:49 PM
Sorry to bother you, but do you have any suggestions? :)
Page: 3 of 3