Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where do you want to go in KotOR3?

Page: 4 of 4
 igyman
03-01-2006, 7:27 AM
@JediMaster12 & Lexi Saar:

Katarr, the Miraluka homeworld and the Cathar homeworld (whose name I don't remember) are not the same planet.
 LordReserei
03-01-2006, 9:56 AM
I can't remember if said this before, but I'd definately like to go to Coruscant and what would be really cool is if it was really, really big i mean I'm talking Taris, Dantooine and Kashyyyk combined big.

What would really cool is if you go into the jedi temple and if you were to start off as a padawan, then work your up to master, be able access the "Jedi Archives", have an apprentice or join the council and other stuff before you complete the game.

I'm talking this planet should give you 24 none stop hours play that's how much stuff there should if this planet was visited.
 Darth Windu
03-01-2006, 9:50 PM
Rob - what do you have against Slehyron? It's original, we haven't been there before and it was cut from KotOR1 so it would be nice to finally see it. Sure, finding the last Star Map isn't essential but it would be a nice little link to the original game. Hmmm...maybe if you went to Slehyron you would find the Star Map and see a planet that you've never seen before, a planet in the Unknown Regions...
 Eric1975
03-01-2006, 10:25 PM
...long game...

Hopefully, of course. But that is why I put several planets in the "small" list: although I want to see them, I don't want them to take up story-time. You could probably take out Ilum, and put Dantooine in its place in the Small list too. But the rest of the major planets I want.
:vsd: Coruscant? Where is that? Ha! Yeah, Coruscant is a must, but what would really be interesting is seeing how one last desperate attempt by the Sith to exterminate the Jedi (via attacking the very heart of the ancient Jedi Council) on Coruscant could take place. Perhaps, as Lucas had a Death Star in episodes IV and VI, maybe a Starforge/Intermidiate design of a furture Death Star could be unleashed in one very large battle. Many of the characters from I & II KOTOR, but perhaps not playable, but it is all up to the design team of course. How about a beautiful trip to ancient Naboo, when their civilization had just started much of their construction on all of the buildings, gardens, temples and such. Could it be possible that the ancient Sith thought it necessary to destroy the surface of Naboo (no Gungans discovered yet please!) in order to 'pave' the way for the appearance of the Sith'ari mentioned by Yuthura Ban in KOTOR I? Hmmm, could they, out of sheer impatience and madness not realize that perhaps their Sith'ari, was actually Darth Sidious and would not even rise to power for another 4,000 years? Kudos and good luck to the designers, producers, script-writers, and everyone else, you have whole WORLDS to work with. Please try and introduce some alien species from the prequel movies as well. Not that there hasn't been any...
 Diego Varen
03-02-2006, 12:28 AM
Could it be possible that the ancient Sith thought it necessary to destroy the surface of Naboo (no Gungans discovered yet please!)

Actually I'm pretty sure that Gungans lived on Naboo before Humans did.
 Eric1975
03-02-2006, 3:08 AM
:ears1: Well, that would be quite logical, however I can already hear the whining of critics and people who just need something to hate squabbling about have the Gungans in a KOTOR game. Hmm...what would be interesting is to maybe have a story that shows maybe how the Gungans and the humans of Naboo end up having a kind of civil war during a time of artistic and architectural renaissance among the humans and in reality, it is the Sith who end up causing the two sides to begin fighting a war of attrition that leads to the two races eventually preferring to be seperate. Seriously, how would you want to see Coruscant play a part? Another stroll through Mos Eisley, Beggar's Canyon, and some battles with womprats? Heck, some of the inovative ideas from the old Super Nintendo games could work. If a design team is ever in need of some creative direction when it comes to beasties to fight, just play one of the old Super Nintendo games, especially Return of the Jedi. Maybe they could modify and create skins for these creatures and make them look a little more formidable like in KOTOR II. Oh well, maybe Tatooine HAS been beat to death practically. Maybe either the Rodian or Twi'lek homeworlds could play a major role. I am hoping that they don't revisit too much of the worlds before, unless the level designs are entirely new, which, KOTOR II was similar to the first in design. Ha! That little head-banging guy reminds me of an old friend from high school. Ever heard of the band Mudvayne? I grew up with their lead singer in a very small Midwestern town. I could have sworn his face and voice were mercenary extras in KOTORII. Know anything about this?
 The Distorted
03-02-2006, 4:13 AM
Vjun - it could lead to a clue as to what general direction to go into the Unknown Regions somewhat. Maybe Revan could've gone there, and you retrace his steps. That would be awesome. Another darkside/sith planet would be very welcome in my book, and I think this acting as a vague reason to go there is enough to suffice.

Plus, it later becomes "Vader's stronghold" :vadar:
Continuity friends, is your...erm, friend...

Screw it - that's enough to justify it alone :smash:

I want Coruscant too - I think it should be the first planet, and where you learn to become a jedi.
What is difficult though is that, of course, they normally train you from a small child, but I think the "rediscovering the force"-when-your-a-fully-grown-adult-with-lots-of-experience-behind-you bit would be a tad lame a third time around (what other excuse could they use for this situation this time around?). I'm interested to see how this will work out - maybe it'll just assume your past up to a point (generic student kid) and you start from true padawan status or something. Maybe the game would also span several years time. Ah, that'd be awesome. Anyway, I digress...basically these two planets would satisfy me, yes indeed.
 Diego Varen
03-02-2006, 3:37 PM
Vjun would be quite good to go to instead of Korriban. And I've played it in Jedi Academy and I liked it. And I'll like Byss to be in it as well. Byss was also mentioned in Jedi Academy.
 JediMaster12
03-02-2006, 4:10 PM
I've heard of Vjun. Again I admit I read the Junior Jedi Knights series. That sounds good maybe as another dark planet like Korriban or something. What about the spice mines of Kessel?
 khawk
03-04-2006, 4:15 AM
This is my list of planets:

Khar Shian
Coruscant
Alderaan
Yavin IV
Dagobah
Falleen
Dxun
Myrkr
Ziost
Byss
 Weird_jedi
03-04-2006, 6:14 AM
My favorite planet list:

Coruscant
Endor
Kamino
Kessel (where you can do smuggler missions)
Wayland (where an old religion similar to the jedi hydes(but not the sith)
Kiffex and Kiffu
Naboo
Zhar
Byss
 firestone10@msn
03-04-2006, 4:57 PM
My list:
coruscant
yavin IV
Naboo
onderon
korribon
Mandalore
and taris or telos
 Non-false Jedi
03-04-2006, 5:32 PM
i think we should have some completly new worlds...maybe more archetypes of teeming with life, and virtually devoid of it.
 Weird_jedi
03-05-2006, 8:06 AM
Maybe some worlds that will be destroyed through the game.
 Weird_jedi
03-05-2006, 8:31 AM
My list:
coruscant
yavin IV
Naboo
onderon
korribon
Mandalore
and taris or telos

not bad, but taris was totally destroyed and telos is (i dont know which english word it is) under construction.

IF you would travel to taris or telos, you must do some work to help them.
 HerbieZ
03-05-2006, 11:07 AM
Dantooine: Only to round it off for canon
Alderaan: I can see them doing some good stuff with that.
Tatooine: But this time, Anchorhead is smaller and very different as Czerka have left.
Some Space Station: A bustling Unknown station in some random place.
Rhen Var: Snow Action!
Nar Shaddaa: Love that place.
Coruscant: For the finale
Earth: Wouldn't it be awesome! (maybe not)
 igyman
03-06-2006, 3:04 PM
...Earth: Wouldn't it be awesome! (maybe not)

You know, now that you mentioned it, it would be interesting to know if there even is an Earth in the Star Wars universe.
 Reclaimer
03-06-2006, 3:48 PM
not bad, but taris was totally destroyed and telos is (i dont know which english word it is) under construction.

IF you would travel to taris or telos, you must do some work to help them.

Actually, Taris is being reconstructed too. Telos was a model for worlds like Taris that were destroyed in the war against Malak.
 Non-false Jedi
03-06-2006, 5:29 PM
I'm thinking Telos is in slightly better shape than Telos...

One thing would eb cool to see if an invasion of Coruscant, and it suffers massive damage in bombardment followed by troops invading the warzone.

Wouldn't it be interesting to fighting in a cityscape battlefield?
 igyman
03-09-2006, 3:45 AM
Do you mean Telos is in better shape than Taris, or Taris is in better shape than Telos?
 Non-false Jedi
03-09-2006, 6:34 AM
d'oh!

sigh i meant Taris is in better shape than Telos...
 Renegade Puma
03-09-2006, 7:37 AM
In KOTOR III, I want to go to a galaxy far far away........ ;) ;)
 The Distorted
03-10-2006, 5:06 AM
You know, now that you mentioned it, it would be interesting to know if there even is an Earth in the Star Wars universe.

Maybe - but if so, then in a galaxy far, far away *that no-one knows about* ;)
 KyleOfHarpenden
03-11-2006, 5:41 PM
I think maybe some of the characters from kotor 1+2s home planets like juhanies one erm i htink its called kathar(like her species) but no more of telos plz that was so dull no more kashyk(wookie planet) not jmuch 2 see really a lot of trees like jolee says. maybe some of the outer rim would be cool more planets that are done well and no pointless ones (citadel station,telos) so good cool ones that actually have a point no more dantoon but maybe some more of koribon like u the real secret of the first sith lords coz u never really find out what it is u just asumethat its the star map and no tatooine used to much maybe like more temple where u can get dark reliks,and the planet of the blind girl in kotor2 erm the 1 u could talk about her planet with. so a list of the planets i want:
koriban
kathar
(visas homeplanet)
unknown world
some more planets that are new hopefully some on the outer rim.
 Mandalorian BH
03-11-2006, 8:06 PM
I would wanna go to the ruins of Taris.I know the cities were destroyed but the planet is still there.It would be cool.
 †Saint_Killa†
03-11-2006, 8:51 PM
kathar
(visas homeplanet)

It's katarr by the way.

Katarr is destroyed by Nihilus before. It's nothing but a desolate place w/ no living thing. Like a ghost town.

But a possibility, someone might have survived it.
 Weird_jedi
03-12-2006, 5:27 AM
yes, good idea.
there youґll meet someone who`s related to the player.
a kind of family member who is the key to win the ending fight.
maybe after that you dogfight with him/her in republic starfighter?
Page: 4 of 4