Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Kotor 3

Page: 1 of 4
 Darth Beowulf
12-11-2005, 7:39 PM
Hey guys i'm a new member and i thought id start this thing with a bang by starting a Kotor 3 storyline. if there is already a thread for this subject let me know.
 The Doctor
12-11-2005, 9:01 PM
First, welcome to Lucas Forums!

Second, you should probably start the storyline yourself. People are discouraged from joining if they have to establish the storyline themselves, usually.

Third, if I join rhe rp, am I allowed to be a Time Lord (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Lord)?)
 Darth Beowulf
12-11-2005, 11:50 PM
okay this is based 1 month after KOTOR 2 and you can start out as one of three characters: 1)Darth Revan Light or Dark side depending on how you finished kotor1 ,2)Exile light or dark side depending on how you finished kotor2, 3)your own personal character
 RobQel-Droma
12-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Well, if it starts, I guess I'd like to be Revan. This is going on one of my KotOR characters, by the way.

Name: Revan/Triko Skywalker (If its ok for the last name :D)
Species: Human
Alignment: 3/4 Light
Weapons: Dual blue lightsabers
Clothes: Star Forge Robes, or Jedi Knight Robes (TSL)
 Darth Beowulf
12-12-2005, 6:32 PM
this is my custom character
Name:Jacen Salar
Species:Human
Class:Jedi Rouge (custom character class)
Alignment:all the way dark side
Weapons:two zabrak heavy blasters and one Sith red lightsaber
clothes:Dark Jedi master robes
 ExtreamJedi12
12-12-2005, 6:39 PM
I'll take the Exile.(If anyone wants to trade me for this, PM me.)

Name: Jaslor Werios aka Jedi Exile
Species:Human
Class:Jedi Consular
Alignment:All Light
Weapons: Green Staffsaber, Blue Staffsaber, Black lightsaber, Silver Lightsaber
Clothes: Jedi Master robes
 Darth Beowulf
12-12-2005, 8:25 PM
Now for my characters Bio

Bio: Jacen is unknown to the exile his/her little brother. He was sent by his parents to find the exile and bring him home to fight the Sith but Jacen got caught up in the Jedi civil war and became a dark jedi. Darth Malak sensed true power coming from his disciple and decided to brainwash him. For his first mission he was sent to his home planet to kill some rebels. In the battle that followed Jacen slaughtered his family. Jacen was then sent to Malachor V to find other Sith. He is the one responsible for Sion’s wounds in Kotor 2 when Sion tried to prevent him from entering the academy. Jacen stumbled upon the whereabouts of the true sith while studying at the academy and voyaged to the location given. There he became a mighty Sith Lord. He also rebelled against the sith and began his own fleet after he found out about the death of his Master Malak. He is now headed to Coruscant to kill the people responsible: Carth, Revan, and Bastilla.
 ExtreamJedi12
12-12-2005, 8:36 PM
My charecter's bio:

Bio: When he was young, Jaslor had a good life, a good family, and a good brother. Later on in life, the Jedi Cival War started and he got caught up in it. He never saw his brother ever again after he joined the Jedi. He blames himself for his disappearance. Soon, he got caught up in the events of KOTOR 2. (His choices were all Light Side choices.) The Council(whatever was left of it) made him a Council Member. He is currently on Corusant, meeting with Triko Skywalker(Revan), Carth Onasi, and Bastila Shan.
 Darth Beowulf
12-12-2005, 8:44 PM
OKay guys lets do this anyone can do Revan storyline but I want to do Jacens story line cuz hes just cool and now I start

The bridge doors slid open on the bridge of the Tragedy. A Sith commander Caron dreaded meeting the Sith Lord about to board his ship. “Sir there’s a message coming from Darth Baon’s shuttle.” Put it on main Viewer.” The Screen flicked to life and a figure rapped in a dark cloak filled the screen. ”Commander, Darth Baon is dead, I will take his position as the captain of your ship as soon as I come aboard.” “Beg my pardon Lord but what is your name?” ”I am Jacen Salar rouge Jedi and your dead.” Two modified Sith Warships uncloaked in front of the Tragedy, Plasma weapons warming. “Feel free to be afraid Commander for fear leads to anger, anger lead to hate, Hate leads to suffering.” The Sith warships plasma cannons tore the tragedy into pieces in a matter of milliseconds. “Search for life forms,” Commanded Jacen. “No life signs detected sir, enemy forces completely decimated” “Good, All ships uncloak and prepare for slip space.” A hundred warships appeared all colored Jet black. “All ships launch a soon as I am aboard the Triumphant.” The shuttle pulled into Triumphant’s hanger bay. Ruptures in space appeared in front of all the ships. “Set course for Coruscant and ready battle stations. We are going to end this once and for all.”
 Aayla Secura
12-22-2005, 4:17 PM
Can I join in? If yes:

Name: Sabriel
Species: Twi'lek
Class: Jedi Sentinal
Alignment: Light
Weapons: Double-bladed blue lightsaber
Clothes: Jedi robes
 The Doctor
12-22-2005, 7:39 PM
Name: Amol Kotay
Species: Half Human, Half unknown alien
Class: Jedi Consular
Allignment: Light Side
Weapon: Single bladed green lightsaber
Clothes: Black pants, black shoes, and a black shirt underneath a (you guessed it) black leather jacket.
Appearence: Blonde hair, 6'2 - pretty much average human, except for my black eyes.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
01-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Name: Merios Mulas
Species: Human
Personality: Angsty and unnerving.
Class: Jedi Weapon Master
Allignment: Grey
Weapon: Single bladed blue lightsaber, A double-bladed yellow lightsaber, and a short bladed green lightsaber.
Clothes: Brown pants, light brown tunic, black fingerless gloves, black sash, black boots.
Appearence: Black Hair, 5'8" - Human, with a distinctive scar across his face, from a fight with his apprentice.
Residency: Dantooine Jedi Enclave (Jedi Master)
 JediMaster12
02-02-2006, 6:08 PM
Name: Argus Rand
Species: Half Human, half Avalonian
Personality: Gentle, quiet; a deep thinker but when pressed, a skilled warrior
Class: Grey Jedi
Alignment: fairly obvious
Weapon: possesses a singing blade of his people and a bronze bladed single lightsaber
Clothing: A grey Jedi robe, like in TSL
Appearance: dark brown hair, green eyes with flecks of gold, 5'7" and a distinctive tatoo on his right hand that he can't remember how it got there
Residency: wandering the galaxy, official residence at an enclave on Belos

Unknown to Jacen, the rogue Jedi, he was being watched by 25 yr old Argus Rand, a grey Jedi who had been tracking his movements since the saving of Citadel Station. Argus had sensed this rogue Jedi and that something was connected to the fate of the Republic with him. Taking precautions, he positioned his Stealth X fighter to observe Jacen's movements, watching him destroy the ship. He remembered the problems of the Mandalorian wars when Revan defied the council and wondered if this rogue Jedi was the same. Seeing that Jacen made the jump into hyperspace, he set his ship with the coordinates that Jacen left by his energy signature.
After jumping into hyperspace, Argus prepared to go into a trance. Just before he closed his eyes he said, "The Force works as it wills," and he closed his eyes. His astromech Bob2-C3 took over and monitored the Stealth X's progress.
 CountVerilucus
02-03-2006, 2:31 AM
Name: Tradek Verilucus
Species: Human (Corellian)
Class: Scoundrel
Class: Soldier
Appearance: Looks like a scoundrel, dresses like a scoundrel
Alignment: Grey, low morals, does some bad stuff. But overall intentions are LS

Arnament: Pazaak deck, Juma Juice flask, dual repeating-Mandalorian pistols.
Special Ability: Expert at pazaak, expert at cheating on pazaak, extraordinary with a pair of blasters, cracking security systems, computers, trained on how to combat force\lightsaber users especially Sith, is force sensitive.

Cool Possesions: A couple bottles of irreplaceable Tarisian ale (since Taris is gone), red lightsaber which he aquired from a Sith offficer in Jedi Civil War. Never uses it in combat, and never plans to, just keeps it as a trophy.

Description: Fought in Mandalorian Wars and Jedi Civil War as an elite Republic commando\agent. He Was under the command of the Exile during Mandalorian Wars. The Exile is the only man whose commands he would fully obey (due to the Exile's ability to inspire loyalty as depicted in K2). Tradek completed many strategic covert missions for Republic in both wars. Shortly after the war he was drummed out of the Republic military for constant insubordination and recklessness on missions. Tradek was suppose to be a Jedi, but was kicked out as a youngling (reasons unknown). He now spends most of his time in cantinas drinking away and playing pazaak. However he might still willing to answer the call, should the Republic or Jedi need his help.
 JediMaster12
02-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Argus Rand exited from hyperspace near Coruscant and surveyed the planet looking for any trace of the rogue Jedi Jacen. He spoke to his astro droid, "Bob2, scan the planet for any sign of Sith warships. I'm going to contact and see if Tradek sees or knows of anything, though I doubt he stays out of the cantinas long enough to know if something's amiss."
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-05-2006, 1:33 AM
"You know i'm worth the sacrifice to the council!" He said, sitting across from the small, yet wise master Yoklu (Like yoda and vandar..their species). "You are worth it, but not worth it to me. Sending you to Alderaan will be a mistake, and you know it." Merios sighed, standing up. "As you wish."
That night, he was getting his robes and clothing and such together in his room, making sure he had all that he needed. "I'm getting out of here.. going to Alderaan.. and leaving these bastards behind.." He thought to himself, slamming the top shut to his bag. "Master Mulas, what are you doing?" A small padawan asked him as he shut the door to his room. "Leaving, and if I were you, I would too." The padawan looked frightened. "Is something wrong master Mulas?" Merios' left eye twitched slightly. "Get to bed young one, you wouldn't want anything.. unfortunate.. to happen, now would you?" The padawan's eyes widened as he ran off. Merios sighed and leaned against the nearest wall. "Calm yourself...I can't let my emotions get the best of me.." He thought as he pushed away from the wall and headed outside to the landing pad.
 JediMaster12
02-05-2006, 3:24 AM
Failing to get a contact and thinking that Tradek was in the middle of high stakes again, Argus sat in his Stealth X and pondered what to do. He didn't want to interfere without having his back watched for he sensed that the rogue Jedi was rather emotional and erratic in his decisions. He almost made way to slip onto the planet's surface when he remembered something, an old friend who understood this rogue Jedi's emotions. Telling Bob2 to keep the ship steady, Argus used the Force to send a message, "Merios Mulas, I need your help."
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-05-2006, 1:37 PM
He stopped for a second, hearing a faint, but clear voice in his head. He nodded to himself and jogged for his Jedi Starfighter. He opened up the hatch as R7 D2 planted itself on the back. He tossed his bag under the pilot's chair and hopped in, switching on the computer console and closing the window. His fingers moved from key to key as the ship lifted off with some whirrs and beeps from his lone Astromech droid. "Steady as she goes Ar-seven." The ship turned towards space and took off, speeding towards the black abyss.
"Just have to get the hyperspace coordinates punched in.." He typed in around 7 keys into a small keypad and hit a small round button. Four small metal bars equipped with miniature jets came out from under his Starfighter, attaching themselves to either side of him. As he went to hyperspace, the ship's jets and the helper jets all flared up. 'I'll be there shortly.' He thought to himself, projecting his own thoughts to that of Argus's.
 JediMaster12
02-05-2006, 2:00 PM
Argus held his Stealth X in space out of complete sight of the rogue Jedi. Upon hearing Merios' reply, he relaxed and instead concentrated on the rogue Jedi with the Force, "Why are you doing this?"
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-05-2006, 3:14 PM
As his ship came out of hyperspace, the four helper jets sunk back into the underbody of his ship. His fingers danced around the controls as he neared Argus's ship, the Stealth X not able to be seen normally, but on his radar it was there. He typed a few buttons into his Comm. link on his wrist. "Argus, i'm here, what did you need?" He said into the communicator, which would come out of Argus's as well. He set his ship to standby, letting it hover there.

(Hey, would you mind replying on my RP too JediMaster? It's getting lonely over there heh)
 JediMaster12
02-05-2006, 4:20 PM
((Which one is it? I'd be delighted to))

Argus answered his comm, "I tracked a rogue Jedi that has come to Coruscant. I do not know what he has planned but I sense he is full of anger. I believe you may be able to speak to him given your tendencies for outbursts of emotioon my friend."
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-05-2006, 8:45 PM
(The "Broken Galaxy" one, trying to get that active, people avoid it because it looks like a newb name started it.. my brother made this account, spelling enthusiast wrong :P)

He smirked a little to himself and reactivated his ship, going in a steady dive for the planet. "Tell me where he is and his coordinates and i'll see what I can do."
 JediMaster12
02-06-2006, 1:37 AM
"All I know is that he is aboard the Triumphant but he is difficult to read at times. The only thing consistent is anger much anger, like what you had at Master Yoklu. I'll be circling and try to insert myself into battle as one of his ships. Keep me posted," and Argus activated his engines and downshifted towards the fleet.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-06-2006, 6:59 PM
He sighed a little and pulled up, speeding towards the Fleet, and more importantly, the Triumphant. As soon as he reached the fleet of ships, he spun around a couple of fighters and landed in the docking bay of the Triumphant. He leaped out of his Starfighter and withdrew his single bladed blue lightsaber as he landed. He sprinted forward, cutting down guard droids and Sith pilots as he went. He came to the first door and violently shoved his lightsaber blade through the control pad. The door opened.
He sprinted in, slicing several patrol droids and a couple innocent cleaning droids on his way in, for fun, of course. He reached a room filled with sleeping Sith. He couldn't control himself. He headed towards the first bunk, decapitating one and slicing another in half. He cut down the rest of the sleeping criminals in the room before heading to the next room, slicing down unarmed sith before finally making his way to the control room. He projected his thoughts to Argus 'I'm at the control room..'.By now, he was a bit calmed down. He had alot of anger pent up. This wasn't the Jedi way. He stood near the door, not entering it yet. The blade dropped down into the hilt of his saber and he put it in his sash, calling out to Argus. 'I...I've slaughtered countless.. countless sith..' He said, leaning against a wall. 'And I don't feel abit of remorse..what have I become..?'
 CountVerilucus
02-06-2006, 8:14 PM
I spent my day doing the usual. Get up early and head down to the cantina. The cantina was rather busy today for some reason, and that meant more money for me. I sat down at a pazaak table and ordered some juma juice while awaiting any challengers. Pretty soon the Bith band started playing tunes, and twilek dancers were on stage. Another day of relaxation.

After 2 good cups of juma, a Rodian sat down for a game. We both won 2 rounds and it was down to the last one. The rodian stopped at 19 thinking he was going to beat me. I drew an 8, then a 10, just need a +2 card to win the game. 1000 credits are on the line and I can't afford to loose this one. A cold sweat began to run down my body. All I had +6 and -1 in my hand. The next card would probably put me well over 20. It was time for drastic measures. 1000 credits was something I just couldn't lose right now.When the Rodian turned around to order another drink, I drew a skifter from my sleeve and placed it into my hand while simultaneously removing the -1 card from my hand and placing it into my pocket. It was a risky move, but I spent hours already training in risky cheating manuvers, and practicing how to calculate statistics while playing. A dishonorable thing, but the money is quite sweet.

The skifter was a +\-2 card, and I laid it down for the Rodian to see. He grumped a bit, did a little protesting, but in the end handed me 1000 credits. Largest pot I've won in 3 days, and it put me in an excellent mood. I ordered another hit of juma, and began to enjoy myself. Whoops, my comm module was off, better turn it on just in case.

Yes, I cheated the Rodian, but he owes me one. Without me, he would be speaking Mandalorian right now, or be in shackles under the rule of Malak or Revan.
 JediMaster12
02-07-2006, 4:13 PM
I sense a pain in you, anger Merios. You have killed without remorse and yet the guilt squirms in you like a worm. Remember 'There is no emotion, there is peace' Wipe the fear from your mind and I may be able to guide you through the storm that rages in you Argus projected his reply to Merios after feeling him cry out through the Force. He felt the rumblings of change and was trying to calm a storm before it became a gale.
A beep sounded from Bob2 that Tradek's comm was turned on. While concentrating on Merios he spoke a quick message to Tradek through the comm, "What's the situation on Coruscant?"
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-07-2006, 6:17 PM
He sighed to himself, waving an arm infront of the control room door as it slid open. He walked in slowly. He stood in the doorway, watching as droids came to swarm around him, several Sith aiming their weapons at him. He looked around and his eyes finally stopped on Jacen, who was looking out the viewscreen.
 CountVerilucus
02-07-2006, 8:24 PM
I opened up my comm link, look who it is, Argus.

Hello Argus, last time we talked you were but a padawan learner. This is a pleasant surprise, last time I spoke to a Jedi was in the war. Corusant is hectic and enjoyable as usual, you should come to the cantina here and have a drink with me. My old contacts say a Sith fleet has appeared in the system, though they are being discreet about it in order to not cause public panic. Whether they will attack Corusant is unknown, but I'm sure Admiral Onasi and his fleet can handle them. I'd bet you a 1000 credits that Onasi would be sending me up there right now if I wasn't booted out. Anything else you need?
 JediMaster12
02-07-2006, 9:47 PM
"Old friend I would bet the thousand credits because I remember your days piloting for the fleet. The reason I ask is because this attack pattern is disturbing. I had been following them for quite sometime and all I can sense is much anger mingled in with some hate. I need you to find out if anyone has been in contact with any Sith forces lately. Someone may have given away the defense status. Just keep your head sober and may the Force be with you old friend," and Argus settled in his Stealth X amongst the Sith fleet waiting to see what was happening. Again he sent a message through the Force to Jacen, I sense your anger young one. You had a life of pain suffering and death. Reach out and tell me why...
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-07-2006, 11:27 PM
((Unfortunately, my character is like.. on a stand-still. Darth Beowolf hasn't gone on this thread, or logged on since the 18th of december.. which has been about more than two months ago. I'm kinda mad about that. Beowolf is the creator of this thread, but we might need someone ALOT more active than him to take over Jacen.. not you or me Jedi, maybe Count could..))
 Darth Beowulf
02-08-2006, 12:37 AM
(greetings dudes) HI i'm back. Could somebody kinda recap whats goin on for me? I got grounded and had finals and started playin guitar for my church, so thats my excuse for whats goin on. Sorry.
 JediMaster12
02-08-2006, 12:26 PM
((Well be reading the posts your character Jacen arrived at Coruscant and had been followed by a Jedi Argus Rand who contacted Merios to try and stop you. Argus is hovering somewhere in your fleet and Tradek is on Coruscant. Whew. Try reading the posts for details))
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-08-2006, 4:42 PM
((Yeah, Jacen is on the 'triumphant' a sith assault ship which matthew infiltrated and is at the control room area, he just slaughtered countless harmless sith on the ship and he is standing in the doorway of the control room, which jacen is in.))
 Darth Beowulf
02-08-2006, 6:38 PM
its good to see you again old friend, Jacen said with a sneer. You plan to stop my assault on coruscant don't you? well you won't succeed! Jacen ignites his lightsaber and lunges at the Jedi.

(your turn)
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-08-2006, 7:23 PM
He smirks and unsheathed his single blue lightsaber and his short green lightsaber. He twirled them both and came at Jacen, twirling his green short saber and striking his saber with that one. As the man's saber bounced back, Merios jumped up and moved into a backflip, landing on a metal platform above the room. "I don't want to fight you Jacen!" He said, twirling his sabers with a glow and a dull hum. "I only want to talk!" He screamed with a desperate voice.(Alright, no offense, but you don't seem too.. good with Roleplaying, and i've been at RP fighting for about 8 years off and on.. so no modding.. (one hit kills and disarming) eventually we'll have to stop, because neither of us wants our chars killed.. eventually we'll stop, dunno when though, just continue)
 JediMaster12
02-08-2006, 9:25 PM
Argus's thoughts came into play in both their mind, There is no emotion, there is peace. Strip your thoughts from hate, from fear. There is much energy within the storm and it clouds your sight
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-08-2006, 10:16 PM
Hearing this message he nodded to himself, moving to a seated position atop the rafter. (Check your pm's Jedi) He crossed his legs and watched Jacen, the saber's blades sliding into the hilt. He was waiting for Jacen's next move, clearing his mind and saving energy.
 CountVerilucus
02-09-2006, 7:49 PM
(I cant be Jacen sorry, im usually pretty busy thats why im not active as much. Plus, my chars are only heavy drinking, pazaak playing, scoundrel, washed up soldiers.)

I left the cantina in a instant and headed towards my hold substandard apartment. Time to combat the Sith again heh? Before I could get there, I was interrupted. It was the Rodian from the cantina, and a couple of his buddies. Damn, I better make this quick.

I stopped dead in my tracks and stared him down. None of them had their blasters drawn yet, and neither did I. They probably expect me to lay down and die, or worse, give up my credits. Finally he spoke out.

"I know you cheated human, I didn't see it, but that wasn't a fair match. Now hand over my credits, or I can take it from your cold, dead, body."
I have no time for negotiation, there are larger matters to tend to. They were probably going to kill me anyways. Before they could draw their blasters, I fired my wrist flamethrower at them. The thugs started burning and screaming. Some fired back with poorly placed shots. The ones that actually hit were deflected by my battle armor. I quickly drew my own blasters and put them in rapid fire mode. Before you know it, I mowed down the thugs. I pulled out my flask of juma and took a sip, then proceeded to my apartment.

Finally I arrived at my apartment and called up my old buddies at the Republic Intelligence offices.

I sent a message via comm link.

"My old contacts say they knew nothing of the fleet and it's suprise. If you want to infiltrate a ship I'll come along, did it plenty of times during the war."
 Darth Beowulf
02-09-2006, 8:03 PM
"I have no problem with the people of coruscant," said jacen deactivating his lightsaber, "I only came to this mudball to find my brother and kill the pig that killed my mother. But if you think I am a threat to the republic come and try to strike me down, but you will not succeed, for I have learned to use the force to a much larger extent than any jedi or sith."
 JediMaster12
02-10-2006, 12:35 AM
Then stand down Jedi. Strip away your fear and hate. You cannot win for there are others waiting. Argus was sending to Jacen a bluff in an effort to calm him down. He continued, Revenge is a dish that is best served cold and yet I cannot sense a coldness in you. You are angry. To be angry is to be human but anger can swiftly become a gale. Calm the storm young one and we can help find the answers you seek

Argus had sent a coded message to Tradek to infiltrate the ship and take over the systems with a warning to be careful. He waited patiently in his Stealth X to wait for a reply.
 Darth Beowulf
02-10-2006, 12:42 AM
"I am no Jedi Argus," Jacen replied, "your jedi tricks have no effect on me. War droid open fire northeast sector, widespread fire. NOW!" Plasma bolts launched towards Argus's direction.
 JediMaster12
02-10-2006, 10:36 AM
Argus did a roll save in his Stealth X and tried his best to avoid laser fire. He decided to do a tricky maneuver that as far as he knew had been accomplished once. Bob2 began to beep and squeal at him. "I know we're trouble just hang on. I'm going to try something."
More beeping and shrilling came from Bob2. Argus responded, "Don't tell me the odds. I'm trying to avoid a war at all costs," and he maneuvered into attack postion on the the warship. He accerated as he flew past Jacen's viewindow and disappeared from the scopes.
He had attached himself to the hull and used the Force to contact Merios I'm fine. Do what you can but not harm him. We must do what we can to bring to light all that has happened.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-10-2006, 6:37 PM
Merios stood up. He ignited both of his lightsabers. He flipped downward, his sabers below him, both easily within striking distance of Jacen. He was attacking down from above, hopefully to get a foothold in this battle.
 Darth Beowulf
02-10-2006, 10:00 PM
"Merios! How dare you try to strike me down!" Jacen ignited his saber and blocked Merios' attack. "Now you will feel the true power of the force!" he yelled. Jacen pushed out his hand and launched Merios into the viewwindow cracking it slightly. "All I wanted to do is Get my revenge on Kreia. But now you leave me no choice!" Jacen force sped over to Marios and picked him up by the throat with his left hand. "Now, Jedi you will see the true nature of the FORCE!" Jacen's right hand lit up and he placed it on Marios' forehead. Marios shook as images from jacen's past flooded his mind.

(Okay you can make up anything you want about Jacen's past just work in that the exile is Jacen's brother and Kreia killed his mother.)
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-10-2006, 10:05 PM
((Damnit.. that's power fighting.. but oh well.. I can play like that too..))

As he stuck the window, the sabers fell from his hands and clattered to the ground below.Merios struggled against his grip as his past overflowed his mind. Red and blue veins pulsed down his face and through his neck, flowing down the rest of his body, starting at the man's palm on his forehead. He was losing life itself. Merios snapped out of it and put his right hand on Jacen's chest. He pushed hard, the Force adding to it as Jacen was sent flying across the room and skidded along the ground, smacking into a small computer as it crashed to the ground behind him. "The Dark Side never wins..." He ran towards him, holding his hands outstretched behind him, both sabers flying to his hands. He ignited them and sprinted towards him, both sabers drawn.
 Darth Beowulf
02-10-2006, 10:50 PM
"Merios! Don't you get it I'm not a sith!" Jacen screamed as he Brought out his dual sabers to block Merios' attack, "I came here to find my brother! These sith here are not sith at all they're renagades not your enemy! I tried to show what has happened to me and all you do is Fight me! why? I came here to kill the sith not join them!" Jacen went into the matashi form and pushed Marios back with his sabers. "The council is idiotic can't you see that! Even now Kreia is controlling the council! I only attacked you because I thought you were under her control. Not to kill you!"
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-10-2006, 11:23 PM
He skidded to a halt and stood still. He twirled his sabers once, the dull hum, yet intimidating, showed a sign of compassion. "Why did you come here then? Why did you attack me? I didn't come to kill you, yet you acted brutal towards me.. I won't believe the Council is under Kriea's control, and I have no reason to. And I know what happened to your mother.. Jacen." He said, twirling his sabers once more, the blades sunk back down into the hilts. "My mother was killed by a Jedi too, I managed to escape." He walked towards him slowly. "I know the Exile was your brother, remember, he lost a mother too. You're not alone in this. If you come with me, I can help you int his time of need, so can the Council on the planet i'm going to. Alderaan, they are no where near Kriea and there you will find peace.." He said, straightening up. "Just do what I ask, please. I don't want to have to do something I don't want to do.."
 JediMaster12
02-11-2006, 1:51 AM
Argus then understood completely. He opened a channel on the comm to Jacen, "Stand down and you won't be harmed. The Republic thinks that you have come to attack. You can't pick me up because I'm on your ship. If you cease fire, I can board," and he waited for a response.
 Xbx_Inthusiast
02-11-2006, 3:59 PM
Merios looked into Jacen's eyes, awaiting a response.
 Darth Beowulf
02-12-2006, 5:54 PM
jacen deactivated his sabers. "I came here with this fleet to kill Kreia, but I guess she is not on Coruscant as I expected. But I need my brothers help, his name is Biggs Salar and I know he came back to the republic, so where is he?" A tear rolled down Jacen's cheek.
Page: 1 of 4