Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sasha and Milla

Page: 2 of 19
 Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 5:50 PM
I saw that one continuous story the MI thread... oh God... turd, he says, over and over! TURD. That guy got annoying quick. >.<
 Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 5:52 PM
I'd read it and give you a happy review full of love...and I'd put it up on my website and be like READ THIS it's Psychofiction!!! And everyone would love you for writing it.

...I can't do it...as it is I'm working on six diff fanfics and I probably have a ton of people who REALLY desire to shoot me because I haven't updated in a while on some.

No they wouldn't. WHO could ever love... a beast. :< A beast who writes... Sasha/Milla fiction... ooh. It tingles when I type it.
 Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 6:13 PM
No they wouldn't. WHO could ever love... a beast. :< A beast who writes... Sasha/Milla fiction... ooh. It tingles when I type it.

Lol.
Your an unusual person.
I WOULD give you a review full of love...and I'm really the only person who matters with this sort of thing...:p
well...not really...but still...that's one...and there are so many people's who are dying for fics, I'm sure you'd get lotsa love.
 Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 6:15 PM
Lol.
Your an unusual person.
I WOULD give you a review full of love...and I'm really the only person who matters with this sort of thing...:p
well...not really...but still...that's one...and there are so many people's who are dying for fics, I'm sure you'd get lotsa love.

Yeah... maybe I'll do something... it'd have to involve tea, though.
 Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 6:16 PM
And you so are the only person who matters in it. *flings money at you*
 Joshi
09-01-2005, 6:20 PM
I saw that one continuous story the MI thread... oh God... turd, he says, over and over! TURD. That guy got annoying quick. >.<

Another reason an admin may want to kill me now. I probably should have closed that thread a long time ago.
 Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 6:22 PM
Huh? You were in that mess? I probably missed you.
 Joshi
09-01-2005, 6:27 PM
I was the one who twice PMed that guy telling him to stop with the Turd. I'm not sure where he is now, but no one's posted in that thread in a while so i'm happy.
 Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 6:28 PM
Oh-- you're a HERO! *childish glee*
 Joshi
09-01-2005, 6:30 PM
Finally. Some recognition for my work!
 Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 6:33 PM
I am weeping. Tears of joy and wonder, of course.

ALSO. I would so read a Sasha/Milla fancomic-- considering it wasn't all... anime-esque...
 Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 6:33 PM
...But I'd read it anyway and totally fall in love with the author/artist.
 Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 6:56 PM
...But I'd read it anyway and totally fall in love with the author/artist.

If you write one then you can be in love with yourself!

Wait...why must it involve tea?...hmm...

If I wrote a Sasha/ Milla fic, it would probably be one that takes place directly after the game and go halfway as a Raz/ Lili fic as well.
 Agent-Sarah
09-01-2005, 8:01 PM
I am weeping. Tears of joy and wonder, of course.

ALSO. I would so read a Sasha/Milla fancomic-- considering it wasn't all... anime-esque...
Well, I am planning on making a Sasha/Milla fancomic (and it won't be anime-esque).

And Zetz? If you did a fanfic of them, I would love to read it.
 Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 8:25 PM
If you write one then you can be in love with yourself!

Wait...why must it involve tea?...hmm...

If I wrote a Sasha/ Milla fic, it would probably be one that takes place directly after the game and go halfway as a Raz/ Lili fic as well.

I could do coffee. And maybe you should write one... winkwink. And by the way, I am totally in love with myself already. Except not.
 Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 8:32 PM
I could do coffee. And maybe you should write one... winkwink. And by the way, I am totally in love with myself already. Except not.

Lol...mkay...I'd be totally in love with ANYTHING with coffee in it. I'm addicted...if it weren't 8:30 I'd probably get some now...

*drool*

It's good to love yourself O.O
 Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 8:34 PM
Well, I am planning on making a Sasha/Milla fancomic (and it won't be anime-esque).

And Zetz? If you did a fanfic of them, I would love to read it.

I'd read absolutely anything ANYONE posts about Psychonauts...even if it's about Clem and Crystal and it gives me nightmares man...cept...it wouldn't...

I will then. I just have to finish one of my other fics up first. Shouldn't be hard, I'm about two or three chapters away from finishing one of them.

Btw, if anyone does write a fic, I'd love to post it on my site.
 Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 8:35 PM
Lol...mkay...I'd be totally in love with ANYTHING with coffee in it. I'm addicted...if it weren't 8:30 I'd probably get some now...

*drool*

It's good to love yourself O.O

I have a healthy amount of respect for myself, but I don't think we're quite ready to take it to the next level. And I'm not sure how I'd write a Sasha/Milla fic involving coffee/tea. Or do I....
 Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 8:36 PM
I'd read absolutely anything ANYONE posts about Psychonauts...even if it's about Clem and Crystal and it gives me nightmares man...cept...it wouldn't...

I will then. I just have to finish one of my other fics up first. Shouldn't be hard, I'm about two or three chapters away from finishing this one.

Clem and Crystal ANGST!fic. That would totally rock my face off.
 Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 8:36 PM
I have a healthy amount of respect for myself, but I don't think we're quite ready to take it to the next level. And I'm not sure how I'd write a Sasha/Milla fic involving coffee/tea. Or do I....

That's alright, I'll just vaguelly mention it in one of mine.
 Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 8:37 PM
Clem and Crystal ANGST!fic. That would totally rock my face off.

HAHAHA, they totally creep me out.

I like them more then Milka tho...blech, she annoys me.
 Purple Squid
09-01-2005, 8:39 PM
HAHAHA, they totally creep me out.

I like them more then Milka tho...blech, she annoys me.
She scared me on that bulletin board. Surprised, more like it. At least Clem and Crystal have great teeth. =D
 Zetz Darke
09-01-2005, 9:37 PM
She scared me on that bulletin board. Surprised, more like it. At least Clem and Crystal have great teeth. =D

Lol...yea...and their nice...uber kreepy nice...but still nice. Milka's mean >.<
 Agent-Sarah
09-02-2005, 12:07 AM

I will then. I just have to finish one of my other fics up first. Shouldn't be hard, I'm about two or three chapters away from finishing one of them.

Can't wait for it.
 TyraaRane
09-02-2005, 12:35 AM
So yah. Wonder what genius will be the first to write that?

I'm also working on a Sasha/Milla fic, assuming I ever finish it.

...At least, I think that's what it is. It's sort of got a mind of its own at the moment. Erm.
 Agent-Sarah
09-02-2005, 12:53 AM

...At least, I think that's what it is. It's sort of got a mind of its own at the moment. Erm.
If you finish it, I want to read it.
 Purple Squid
09-02-2005, 3:54 PM

I wanna read it. D= When you're done, of course.
 Purple Squid
09-02-2005, 3:54 PM
Lol...yea...and their nice...uber kreepy nice...but still nice. Milka's mean >.<
I guess only to Lili, though. Elton DID like her.
 Zetz Darke
09-02-2005, 5:48 PM

Yea...but you could tell from the moment Raz removed his goggles that Lili was certainly not interested in Elton.
 Purple Squid
09-02-2005, 6:10 PM
I know-- still think Elton is cute, though. Must be his voice. So cute. And Lili was all like 'swoon!' when Raz's goggles came off.
 Zetz Darke
09-02-2005, 7:30 PM
I know-- still think Elton is cute, though. Must be his voice. So cute. And Lili was all like 'swoon!' when Raz's goggles came off.

Haha, yea.
I think Nils is cute. Being a ten year old ladies man is sort of adorable. And that other kid in the band (the boy...erg...I forgot his name.) was pretty awsome looking.
 Purple Squid
09-02-2005, 9:11 PM
Quinton. I heart the scarf. Back to Sasha and Milla-- applaud the fanfiction that has just started! Huzzah for Shinzuku!

I also like Vernon... heart.
 Zetz Darke
09-02-2005, 9:51 PM
Quinton. I heart the scarf. Back to Sasha and Milla-- applaud the fanfiction that has just started! Huzzah for Shinzuku!

I also like Vernon... heart.

Hehe...he's great. I jumped out of the plane before he finished his story because it was SO long.
 Smon
09-02-2005, 9:53 PM
I HATE VERNON!

Not really, it's just his stories are TOO DAMN LONG!

But I love his Brainless Kitty dialogue.
 Purple Squid
09-02-2005, 9:59 PM
They're supposed to be long. I think its fun to just stand there and listen to him.

"And then I fell down a manhole, and had to reset my own arm back into the socket..."

Hearts.
 Zetz Darke
09-03-2005, 9:27 AM
Hehe, Vernon.

Yea the brainless part was good. I also liked the hide and seek clip as well.
 Murray the Chao
09-03-2005, 6:42 PM

In fact, Elton sees Raz as the Kidnapper of Lili!
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/raz_villian.jpg)
 Smon
09-03-2005, 7:15 PM
Hehe Elton... he can hear what fish think... he's as useful as AquaMan! Except the fish don't have to obey him.
 Purple Squid
09-03-2005, 9:24 PM
Aquaman is such a slavedriver. Elton is cuter anyways. =3
 Murray the Chao
09-04-2005, 11:42 PM
I know-- still think Elton is cute, though. Must be his voice. So cute.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/EltonFir.jpg)
Drawn by Milka Phage
 Purple Squid
09-05-2005, 12:39 AM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y128/MithosYggdrasil/EltonFir.jpg)
Drawn by Milka Phage
See? Milka isn't all bad. Look at all those hearts! And all those fishies!
 chipmunkrfuzzy
09-05-2005, 8:27 AM
So... Just to go on topic again....Have you seen the Sasha/Milla fanart at squidbunnies.com? Its amazing, you've gotta see it!
 Agent-Sarah
09-05-2005, 12:50 PM
The one where they're doing the tango? Yup, I saw it. Awesome art.
 shinzuku
09-05-2005, 12:53 PM
 Purple Squid
09-05-2005, 1:31 PM
It was fantastic! Eventually, I'll make it my desktop. AND I CAN LOOK AT IT WHENEVER I WANT.
 chipmunkrfuzzy
09-06-2005, 5:08 AM
That makes makes me ask again and again...How come the comic sacked?!?! It just oozes
coolness! Whhhhhyyyy!!!!??? The agony!!!!!!
 Purple Squid
09-06-2005, 5:51 AM
BECAUSE all good things must come to an end eventually. Especially if I like them.
 chipmunkrfuzzy
09-06-2005, 5:58 AM
Yup, Ya got that right! Sniff.....
 Purple Squid
09-06-2005, 6:35 AM
But that's why a we're at this forum, right? To be around people who'll make stuff like that! Andif we're lucky, someone will. Or won't. I'll cry, then.
 chipmunkrfuzzy
09-06-2005, 8:10 AM
Oh yeah... Kudos for shinuku for the new chapters, at least someone cares... Cant wait for the next chapters! Oh, Purple Squid just to clarify, I saw your fanfic again and I was wonderin whats your two other fanfics gonna ba about? Just....curious.... :-p
Page: 2 of 19