Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A proposal for a Senate

Page: 5 of 5
 Kvan
08-19-2001, 1:45 PM
Hey, i know he was at the Fevlo (sp) festival :)
So Tie it was decided that there is only going to be 6 senators? :eek:
 Tie Guy
08-19-2001, 1:58 PM
well, not officially, but i think that's what we all had agreed on.
 Kvan
08-19-2001, 2:02 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
well, not officially, but i think that's what we all had agreed on.
Strange I don't remember agreeing on anything....;)
 Tie Guy
08-19-2001, 2:04 PM
maybe you were at a music festival when we dissucssed it :D
 darthfergie
08-19-2001, 5:12 PM
Originally posted by Kvan
Hey, i know he was at the Fevlo (sp) festival :)
So Tie it was decided that there is only going to be 6 senators? :eek:

7 including the Chan. One for each civ and then the chan to bring them all together in harmony (and no they don't specifically represent the civ. and they arn't from clans:p ) Go back and see that it was unofficially decided, but we'll just have to see what Leon does. HE HAD BETTER RELEASE THAT ROUGH DRAFT TODAY!!!
 Clefo
08-19-2001, 5:14 PM
Hm fat chance. Don't trust people who promise you with updates instead of just updating
 darthfergie
08-19-2001, 5:28 PM
True...true. LEON THAT UPDATE WAS SUPOSED TO BE LAST WED. AT THE LATEST YOU SAID!!!! your really letting us down...taking off for a week and leaving us here...alone...with 150+ members You could have taken us to DutchStock with you (Fevlo???):D :D :D
 Tie Guy
08-19-2001, 5:35 PM
How long is that festival anyways? He should be back pretty soon i suppose.
 darthfergie
08-19-2001, 5:39 PM
Originally posted by Sherack Nhar
Leon is away at a music festival. He'll be back today (Sunday).

Please look TIE Guy:D

Now you all know that basic school rule you learned in elementary " look before you post ":D
 Tie Guy
08-19-2001, 5:59 PM
Oh, it's on another page, so i didn't see it. I always just read from my last post on.

Anyways, he hasn't posted today yet, i wonder what time he is getting back.
 darthfergie
08-19-2001, 6:04 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
Oh, it's on another page, so i didn't see it. I always just read from my last post on.

Anyways, he hasn't posted today yet, i wonder what time he is getting back.

probably close to 11:00 at night oh wait...that might be right now...Having a good time at Dutchstock I guess he just passed out in the field where it was being held and forgot to come back today...I might happen...when whales fly *LoL*...crap whales do fly...
 Sherack Nhar
08-19-2001, 6:45 PM
Originally posted by Clefo
Hm fat chance. Don't trust people who promise you with updates instead of just updating

*hides in a corner and goes back to working on the Community Policies that he promised to be released last week*
 darthfergie
08-19-2001, 6:49 PM

*hides in a corner and goes back to working on the Community Policies that he promised to be released last week*

ARRRRGGG!!!!
I forgot about that, too. (or else I would have been yelling at you too;) ) I guess we all got confused because of Bill Thrawn...:mad:
 Tie Guy
08-19-2001, 7:10 PM
He probably got really drunk and forgot where he lives. :D
 Kvan
08-19-2001, 8:21 PM

Gee, I wonder why we didn't remember that....oh thats right because it's MORE rules! ;)
 Paragon_Leon
08-20-2001, 7:21 AM
actually, those will be the ONLY rules.. :D

I'm back, guys ! i'll be online quite a while today to catch up, and as for the rough draft that some people are aching for; i almost have it finished.. if i don't make it tonight, i post it tomorrow morning my time (= about 4:00 AM US time).

Oh, and i'll post in in a separate thread... to keep things a bit manageable..

'Dutchstock' (or Flevo as it's called) was fun.. but demanding. I did some pre-production for the main stage and some interviews.
now it's back to the 9 to 5 job and late evening hours..
:D
 darthfergie
08-21-2001, 12:22 AM
SO where is it:D

And do you know when they plan to make a forum for this alone. (we need to have to sections in Senate Forum 1) Senate- for voting discussing etc. 2) Senate Discussion--people talk about disitions etc. (Senators mingle with the people)
 Paragon_Leon
08-21-2001, 4:03 AM
http://www.galacticbattles.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=10442&t=9179#post10442)

Enjoy...
:D

It took me a while and still there's some suggestions done that could be incorporated, but i reckon we can deal with that once this is up and running.
One thing to keep things clear: The Senate is not a replacement of the War Room Strategy when it comes to discussing strategies. Those discussions will focus on the matches organized by the Senate itself in the future.
Page: 5 of 5