Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Planet ORD Mandell Released (New Areas)

Page: 5 of 5
 Qui-Gon Glenn
12-18-2010, 5:17 PM
^^^ Really?!? Look under the Mods page, and then look under KotOR mods. JumpstationZ is simple to navigate, otherwise I would give you the direct link.

Thanks, ChAiNz, for keeping your site going and hosting the oldie-but-goodies that you have :)
 wahakalol
12-19-2010, 1:58 AM
^^^ Really?!? Look under the Mods page, and then look under KotOR mods. JumpstationZ is simple to navigate, otherwise I would give you the direct link.

No, I meant RedHawke's mods...not ChAiNz mods...i can find those

With some help from another person, I was able to find all but three of the RedHawke mods I wanted; those three being: TSL Exile's Item Pack, TSL beginning items pack, and the TSL workbench (and whatever boosters they had; I can't remember):(
 Qui-Gon Glenn
12-19-2010, 3:28 PM
^^^ I understood you, and the mods are there :)
They are there, but not easy to find, actually not easy to find at all, unless you read ChAiNz' post the other day with an updated link to Ord Mantell.... go to this link (www.jumpstationz.com/RedHawke) for the rest of RedHawke's mods that ChAiNz.2da hosts.

EDIT: As for the items pack and the workbench mods, I have those. PM me and we can work it out :) The beginning items pack I do not think I have, but I will double check for you.
 CrisG
12-31-2010, 2:55 PM
thank you I have wanted to visit RedHawke's new planet and now we can. thanks a lot RH for making it.
 Sil3nst
03-19-2011, 8:00 PM
Thanks for the alt. link! I downloaded it and I'd like to use it except there is one problem, I have BoS:SR installed, so there is already a global.jrl file in the override folder and I don't want to risk overwriting it with the Ord Mantell one and breaking the game or BoS... what do?
 ChAiNz.2da
03-21-2011, 10:54 AM
Thanks for the alt. link! I downloaded it and I'd like to use it except there is one problem, I have BoS:SR installed, so there is already a global.jrl file in the override folder and I don't want to risk overwriting it with the Ord Mantell one and breaking the game or BoS... what do?
Download the JRL Merger tool here:
http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php#mctl)

Should help in combining the two so you can enjoy both mods :)

@QGG :thumbsup: glad someone figured it out. Works that way with all hosted mods. Only reason I give out specific links as it provides the modder to use them for their TUCE postings and gives my site stat reporting progs the info I can send the authors for DL count, where the hits are coming from, areas of the world, etc..

That, plus I have the modder's permission. For certain other mods I can't get permissions for (authors/contact info lost to the void).. links must remain in PM form.. but general directories are easy to manage on my side of things, since I'm not a true "hosting" site per se.. hehehe. Not that hard for people to go digging on my site, as I've always supported the curious folks ;)
 Bonedragon Jedi
01-09-2012, 1:45 PM
I had a strange problem occur recently. I have had the mod downloaded before and it worked perfectly, but had to remove it and re-install it. (long story.) now, when I try to re-install it, it installs using the installer perfectly, no problem...but the mod doesnt show up in the game and when I checked, none of the files were installed into my override and modules folders. when I went back through and put the files in manually, the game crashed every time i tried to click on the planet in the galaxy map. I do have your jawa shop mod installed, but I installed that one first and ORD Mandell second as per the instructions in the readme.

no idea why this started happening....it's distressing because this is one of the more fun mods that I have installed and now I cannot use it.
 Bonedragon Jedi
01-30-2012, 9:26 PM
i'm still having trouble with this mod. and it's still the same issue. how would I be able to fix this? Neither the version with the installer nor the version without are able to be played without my game freezing and crashing when I click on the planet.
 Qui-Gon Glenn
01-31-2012, 1:30 PM
Sorry dude.... If I were a mac user I would have a better idea of what is going wrong. As it is, I know how to help with PC issues.

Having had the mod "install" without actually putting the files in the right place... well that sounds like a Vista/7 permissions issue.... which doesn't exist in Apple land, right?

The problems, sir, are on your end. I suggest dual booting your Mac so that you can play PC games properly.
 bamaredwingsfan
05-25-2014, 6:59 PM
Im experiencing a strange problem, the text in the quest list is invisible. The quest box is blank when I go to the menu to look at my current quests. So I have no way of knowing what im supposed to be doing. Is there any way to fix this?
 Christos K
05-26-2014, 9:04 PM
global.jrl wasn't installed.
Page: 5 of 5