Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Recruitable RedHawke Released!

Page: 4 of 4
 hugodknight
04-23-2009, 12:02 AM
Your Mods are the best around
I love them alot
Hope to see more of your work
 Superpowermind
05-07-2009, 2:08 PM
Awesome work...I am downloading now!

Edit: Sorry for double post but i cannot find RedHawke on Manaan.I looked everywhere but couldnt find her.I reinstalled the mod hundreds of times...still no sign of her. I have paid 100 credits too.

edit: LOL i was already on manaan in my savegame :( so this means i can never recruit redhawke?? I would rate this mod 10/10 but the one thing i want is to make her availble to recruit in any savegames but since I haven't got scripting skills,it is impossible for me :(
 RedHawke
05-08-2009, 1:35 AM
edit: LOL i was already on manaan in my savegame :( so this means i can never recruit redhawke??
Yes for that save game you can't, sorry mate but that is how it is.

I would rate this mod 10/10 but the one thing i want is to make her availble to recruit in any savegames but since I haven't got scripting skills,it is impossible for me :(
This is an impossible request, mods change things at certain set points, to use this mod you will have to have a save game from before that event.

Your best bet is simply start a new game, this advice applies to almost all mods other than reskins.
 the darksider king
06-19-2010, 6:18 PM
my MAIN prob is the cape to be honest i think u coulda done alot better
 Qui-Gon Glenn
06-19-2010, 9:53 PM
my MAIN prob is the cape to be honest i think u coulda done alot better
:giveup:
HUH?

What are you referring to? Clipping of Revan's cape? Sheeesh.
 Doctor-Hal
06-19-2010, 10:16 PM
The clipping cape was the fault of the original game designers; not RedHawke. There is a mod floating around that fixes the problems with the cape, however it would have to be re-skinned and then added in place of RedHawkes current robe skin to take proper effect.

Plus this mod is, quite frankly, ancient. I remember playing with this during one of my earlier playthroughs, way back when. The modding limitations back in 2004 were even worse then they are now, and considering that RedHawke managed to add in an entire new planet, even with those limitations; makes this an excellent mod for its time.
 fox59
06-24-2010, 2:27 PM
is there a kotor 2 version of this
 xViiViD
04-21-2011, 4:21 PM
Sorry for grave digging but can we get New links for all your mods? I Miss em :/
 Christos K
04-21-2011, 6:06 PM
Look on Chainz2da's site.
 hugodknight
04-21-2011, 8:38 PM
OH man i just looked RedHawkes site is down....awww man
where are they now?
 Phildevil
04-21-2011, 10:32 PM
OH man i just looked RedHawkes site is down....awww man
where are they now?

Look above...
 hugodknight
04-21-2011, 11:01 PM
Chainz2da's site
that's cool
Expect i don't have a link to it
 ChAiNz.2da
04-22-2011, 9:08 AM
Chainz2da's site
that's cool
Expect i don't have a link to it
PM sent :)

The links to my archive have changed since they were last posted as it can only be shared privately due to that I have some old mods whose authors are long since lost (permission issues). Per our forum rules.. those links have to be PM'ed ;)

Just shoot me a PM and I'll be more than happy to hand it out that you can share (privately) with friends and LF members :D
 Shaggoth
04-22-2011, 1:07 PM
i can host this mod if someone sends it to me :)

PM sent :)

The links to my archive have changed since they were last posted as it can only be shared privately due to that I have some old mods whose authors are long since lost (permission issues). Per our forum rules.. those links have to be PM'ed ;)

Just shoot me a PM and I'll be more than happy to hand it out that you can share (privately) with friends and LF members :D
can you PM to me? :}
 Christos K
04-22-2011, 4:03 PM
You would still have to get permission to host it.
 ChAiNz.2da
04-22-2011, 4:09 PM
You would still have to get permission to host it.
^^^ this ;)

Since RH is still an active LFN'er you'd need to ask his permission :)
 Shaggoth
04-23-2011, 4:14 PM
okay, but i anyway wanted this for personal use :) (mod, not the hosting of it)
 ChAiNz.2da
04-24-2011, 9:04 AM
okay, but i anyway wanted this for personal use :) (mod, not the hosting of it)

Unfortunately it's one of the few RH mods I don't have (yet) :(
If anyone has a copy of it, send me a link along with Shaggoth :D
 Canaan Sadow
04-24-2011, 10:35 AM
I had this mod just a few weeks ago, but I'd downloaded it years ago... I got rid of it cuz I didn't have K1 anymore. :/ I wish I would have kept it a little bit longer -_- I'll see if I can find a link to it somewhere though :)

:edit:

I just googled and found it on a French webpage, I'm not sure whether the mod itself is in French, but here's the link...~snip~
 ChAiNz.2da
04-24-2011, 10:41 AM
I had this mod just a few weeks ago, but I'd downloaded it years ago... I got rid of it cuz I didn't have K1 anymore. :/ I wish I would have kept it a little bit longer -_- I'll see if I can find a link to it somewhere though :)

:edit:

I just googled and found it on a French webpage, I'm not sure whether the mod itself is in French, but here's the link... ~snip~
Thanks for the link :D

I had to remove it from our posts since I'm not sure that site has permission to host it (better safe than sorry) but thanks to you and Darth Insidious.. I now have it available in my archives if anyone needs it :)
 Canaan Sadow
04-24-2011, 10:44 AM
Thanks for the link :D

I now have it available in my archives if anyone needs it :)

No problem

And so do I. I saved it just in case anyone needed it and they couldn't read French, but now I have it in case your not online. :xp:
 Shaggoth
04-24-2011, 11:22 AM
thanks everyone :)
i didn't try'd it yet, cause i didn't have time to mess with 2da files, but i will, that's for sure :)
Page: 4 of 4