Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Making a new mod

Page: 1 of 3
 Doc Valentine
07-10-2004, 1:03 AM
Hey guys, I am making a new mod called, well I really don't have a name for it yet, it takes place after the dark side ending, taking over the core worlds. So far I have finished with the first part of Manaan. I was a little confused though, if anyone could help me i would like to know how you make a dialogue appear only once and then say something else later. For example, when Yuthura Ban says an important thing to you she doesn't say the exact same thing the next time you talk to her. I could really use some help with that. And is there a way to do custom voice overs because the wave files in the SWKOTOR folder are odd and don't play. Is there some kind of special format they use?

Sincerely,
CM GSCCC
:D
 Doc Valentine
07-10-2004, 4:36 PM
As far as updating the mod goes, I have finished Manaan and am now moving to Korriban. I'm still afraid to post the mod because I still dont know how to make the dialogue work better. I really could use some help here guys.
 Colma Adawin
07-10-2004, 5:59 PM
Originally posted by Gsccc
I really could use some help here guys.

dont worry someone will come and help, i would gladly help if i knew anything about modding, im only good at idea creation, controling and managing the masses and recruitment drives (hehe) i'll see if anyone in the Infinite Empire can lend you a hand, hopefully someone can spend some time off the Mods to help a fellow Holowan member :D

MattCole
 Doc Valentine
07-10-2004, 7:07 PM
Wow, thank you very much. It's nice to know that everyone here is here to help not flame. Glad I have such cool people in Holowan.:D :D :D

Another question if I may, I know this is kind of newbish but I did mods for Jk2files and they had this screenshot adding thing that showed it with your mod. I don’t see that here. How do I put screenshots in my post, is there some kind of website to do it?

Sincerely,
CM GSCCC
 Darth333
07-10-2004, 9:12 PM
You will have to attach a script to the last reply your pc says before the dialogue is interrupted that sets, depending on what you want to do and where the dialog will restart a new local or global variable (SetGlobalNumber, SetGlobalBoolean or SetLocalBoolean)
Then , in the starting list, add a new entry that will point to the next Entry that will be spoken when the dialog restarts and use
Ge tGlobalNumber /GlobalBoolean/LocalBoolean (the one you used before)

Concerning the sound, read the sound section in "Guide for the Newbie" in the Stickies and then go to the other sticky called " Do You want to start modding kotor" : there is a tutorial about lipsync and all of that. (We shouldn't even be telling you to read the stickies: that should be the first thing you do when you get to the forums)
 Jackel
07-10-2004, 10:24 PM
Wow, thank you very much. It's nice to know that everyone here is here to help not flame. Glad I have such cool people in Holowan.:D :D :D

Another question if I may, I know this is kind of newbish but I did mods for Jk2files and they had this screenshot adding thing that showed it with your mod. I don’t see that here. How do I put screenshots in my post, is there some kind of website to do it?

Sincerely,
CM GSCCC

Best bet for attaching screenshots is to host them on something like www.photobucket.com) and then link them here like this

http://img34.photobucket.com/albums/v102/ShadowFox75/kotor/femscoutremake3.bmp)

i believe posting actual pics has been disabled though hotlinking like the above works just aswell (and allows low speed users to decide if they want to view the ics or not)
 Doc Valentine
07-10-2004, 10:34 PM
I found myself some screenshots! I got some new screenshots from my new mod, this is from Manaan. After you beat Malak on the dark side. http://img46.exs.cx/img46/9318/SithGuardTalk.gif)

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/8532/SelkathTalk.gif)

http://img42.exs.cx/img42/7997/RepSoldTalk.gif)

Now that I have finished with Manaan I will start on Korriban.
Thanks for all the help so far guys. And Sorry Darth I will try to be more aware of the stickies next time.

Sincerely,
CM GSCCC
 Doc Valentine
07-10-2004, 10:42 PM
I'm sorry if this has already been asked before Darth333 but is there a sticky devoted solely to scripting. Because I want to know how you guys know all this stuff about what to put in the script like in the Aurora Toolset. I would really appreciate it. BTW i looked in your newbie help sticky and only found the compiler not a list of commands so if you could help that would be great thx.

Sincerely,
CM GSCCC
 Darth333
07-10-2004, 10:58 PM
There are tips about scripting in many places in this forum. Unfortunately scripting is a too vast topic to make a simple tutorial: it would require hundred of pages.

In any event, if you want an example of how to do the dialog thing, you can download my Bandon mod: there is a talk fight talk sequence where the dialog is interupted during the fight and then starts again once Bandon Healths drop under a certain point. The source code is not included in the original download so I uploaded it here if you want to look at it: http://mars.walagata.com/w/darth333/Bandon_source.zip) ( to view the dlg file, you still have to download the mod at pcgame mods or at my website.) In Band_ud.nss you fing the SetLocalBoolean function and then in Bandon_defeat.nss the GetLocalBoolean.
You can also check this thread: it's about placing items but the principle is the same: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=123554)

BTW, follow the links in the Newbie Guide: read three lines lower than the download link and you'll find a link on 'how to use the compiler"
 Doc Valentine
07-10-2004, 11:13 PM
Thanks a whole bunch Darth333, but you know how they have on the Script Editor a side bar that has tabs, Variables, and some others, Can you have a list of variables like GetSuchandSuch or AnimationsSit, and stuff like that or would that take too long too?Is the scripting between KOTOR and NWN pretty much the same, could i use the variables and stuff from the NWN Script editor and put things together?
 Darth333
07-10-2004, 11:28 PM
Can you have a list of variables like GetSuchandSuch or AnimationsSit, and stuff like that or would that take too long too?
Not exactly but you may want to look at nwscript, in the BIFs-->scripts.bif-->scripts source
To play with Global variables, you can use tk102 Global Variable comparison tool (check the Newbie guide in the other useful tools section)

Concerning animations and dlg files, see this thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=128128). Note that tk102 has since then added a list of animations to choose from in his DLGedit to make things even easier.

Is the scripting between KOTOR and NWN pretty much the same, could i use the variables and stuff from the NWN Script editor and put things together?

What do you mean using the variables from nwn? :confused: They are not the same...and although the functions are very similar, there are diferences between kotor and nwn.
 Hellfire Jedi
07-10-2004, 11:59 PM
Besides the noticeable typo's in the sith soldier's message, its quite good!

BTW, does anyone know where I can get a mod to use the revan robes?
 tk102
07-11-2004, 12:27 AM
but you know how they have on the Script Editor a side bar that has tabs, Variables, and some others, No absolutely have no idea what you're talking about.

Is the scripting between KOTOR and NWN pretty much the same,
Yes they are both based on C++. The compiler for KotOR is actually a hacked version of the NWN script compiler.

could i use the variables and stuff from the NWN Script editor and put things together?

No. You can only use the functions declared in the nwscript.nss file Darth333 mentioned.
 Doc Valentine
07-11-2004, 2:29 AM
Ok, I have part of Korriban done, these Screenshots are of the Sith Training Grounds and Bastilla is the "Uthar" or sith trainer.
I'm getting far into it now and thanks for all the help I got.
http://img22.exs.cx/img22/3711/BastilaTalk.gif)

http://img22.exs.cx/img22/6493/SithTalk.gif)
 Colma Adawin
07-11-2004, 2:37 AM
Hey Well done Gsccc!! :D i hope it works out alright

we will be watching your future VERY carefully :)

MattCole
 Doc Valentine
07-11-2004, 2:42 AM
Originally posted by MattColejk
Hey Well done Gsccc!! :D i hope it works out alright

we will be watching your future VERY carefully :)

MattCole

[Query]Um, is that a good or a bad thing. Because I'm confused on weather I should be frightened or excited.:confused:
 Colma Adawin
07-11-2004, 2:54 AM
[Query]Um, is that a good or a bad thing. Because I'm confused on weather I should be frightened or excited.:confused:

hehe, its a VERY GOOD THING :D, it means, i cant wait till you've released your mods :D

nothing to fear, YET! :) (kidding)

MattCole
 Doc Valentine
07-11-2004, 2:54 AM
[Statement] I'm still open to suggestions on the name of the mod too, anyone got any ideas?
 Doc Valentine
07-11-2004, 2:57 AM
Originally posted by MattColejk
hehe, its a VERY GOOD THING :D, it means, i cant wait till you've released your mods :D

nothing to fear, YET! :) (kidding)

MattCole

[Statemen] Good, I'm real excited about my new mod, this being the first one I've made for kotor.
 Doc Valentine
07-11-2004, 3:03 AM
[Query] I was wondering if i should post my Manaan as just a beta because I only have it and not korriban, kashhyk and Tatooine. Or should I just wait untill I am completely finished with the mod?
 Doc Valentine
07-11-2004, 4:39 AM
[Query] Would it be possable for me to exchange the ebon hawk for the leviathon bridge, because that would be just absolutely awsome.
 Darth Dex
07-11-2004, 8:40 AM
Well it would be weridly placed, but possible, there is one problem (which I can't help you with maybe one of the smart or at least semi-smart modulers can)

First read this:

Va. Endar Spire
-------------------------------

end_m01aa - Command Module
end_m01ab - Starboard Section

Vb. Taris

tar_m02aa - South Apartments
tar_m02ab - Upper City North
tar_m02ac - Upper City South
tar_m02ad - North Apartments
tar_m02ae - Upper City Cantina
tar_m02af - Hideout
tar_m03aa - Lower City
tar_m03ab - Lower City Apartments
tar_m03ad - Lower City Apartments
tar_m03ae - Javyar's Cantina
tar_m03af - Swoop Platform
tar_m04aa - Undercity
tar_m05aa - Lower Sewers
tar_m05ab - Upper Sewers
tar_m08aa - Davik's Estate
tar_m09aa - Sith Base
tar_m09ab - Sith Base
tar_m10aa - Black Vulkar Base
tar_m10ab - Black Vulkar Base
tar_m10ac - Black Vulkar Base
tar_m11aa - Hidden Bek Base
tar_m11ab - Hidden Bek Base

Vc. Ebon Hawk

ebo_m12aa - Bridge <------ write this name down (the fancy one not bridge.
ebo_m46ab - Mystery Box

Vd. Dantooine

danm13 - Jedi Enclave
danm14aa - Courtyard
danm14ab - Matale Grounds
danm14ac - Grove
danm14ad - Sandral Grounds
danm14ae - Crystal Caves
danm15 - Ruins
danm16 - Sandral Estate

Ve. Tatooine

tat_m17aa - Anchorhead
tat_m17ab - Docking Bay
tat_m17ac - Droid Shop
tat_m17ad - Hunting Lodge
tat_m17ae - Swoop Registration
tat_m17af - Cantina
tat_m17ag - Czerka Office
tat_m18aa - Dune Sea
tat_m18ab - Sand People Territory
tat_m18ac - Eastern Dune Sea
tat_m20aa - Sand People Enclave

Vf. Kashyyyk

kas_m22aa - Czerka Landing Port
kas_m22ab - The Great Walkway
kas_m23aa - Village of Rwookrrorro
kas_m23ab - Worrwill's Home
kas_m23ac - Worrroznor's Home
kas_m23ad - Chieftain's Hall
kas_m24aa - Upper Shadowlands
kas_m25aa - Lower Shadowlands

Vg. Manaan

manm26aa - Ahto West
manm26ab - Ahto East
manm26ac - West Central
manm26ad - Docking Bay
manm26ae - East Central
manm27aa - Sith Base
manm28aa - Hrakert Station
manm28ab - Sea Floor
manm28ac - Kolto Control
manm28ad - Hrakert Rift

Vh. Korriban

korr_m33aa - Dreshdae
korr_m33ab - Sith Academy Entrance
korr_m34aa - Shyrack Caves
korr_m35aa - Sith Academy Entrance
korr_m36aa - Valley of Dark Lords
korr_m37aa - Tomb of Ajunta Pall
korr_m38aa - Tomb of Marka Ragnos
korr_m38ab - Tomb of Tulak Hord
korr_m39aa - Tomb of Naga Sadow

Vi. Yavin Station

liv_m99aa - Yavin Station

Vj. Leviathan

lev_m40aa - Prison Block
lev_m40ab - Command Deck
lev_m40ac - Hangar
lev_m40ad - Bridge <------Then write this name down (again not Bridge.)

Vk. Unknown World

unk_m41aa - Central Beach
unk_m41ab - South Beach
unk_m41ac - North Beach
unk_m41ad - Temple Exterior
unk_m42aa - Elder Settlement
unk_m43aa - Rakatan Settlement
unk_m44aa - Temple Main Floor
unk_m44ab - Temple Catacombs

Vl. Star Forge

sta_m45aa - Deck 1
sta_m45ab - Deck 2
sta_m45ac - Deck 3
sta_m45ad - Deck 4

Okay, now that you have the names ebo_m12aa = Ebon Hawk Bridge (really the whole ship) And that The Leviation Bridge = lev_m40ad. Now go to the whatever/SWKotor/modules folder. First find ebo_m12aa and make a back up of it, then delete it. Then find lev_m40ad and make a copy of that (right click copy then right click paste, and rename the copy ebo_m12aa. Now here's where your going to have to ask a moduler what to do (it's a area dude) Anyways, the Bridge on the Levation doesn't have a Galky (no I can't spell) map, so you'll have to ask them to spawn one there for you or they could tell you how, Alos the modulers would have to tell you how to get rid of all the chararters there (Admiral Kareth) unless you want them for affect then some moduler would have to make them be, put on your team and You would have to make new dialoage for them.

NOTE: The Bridge has a eleator that would take you to the level Levation, so DON'T USE IT
 Darth333
07-11-2004, 9:47 AM
Originally posted by Darth Dex

First find ebo_m12aa and make a back up of it, then delete it. Then find lev_m40ad and make a copy of that (right click copy then right click paste, and rename the copy ebo_m12aa.

DON'T DO THIS!!! This is not a simple movie: it's a module and the ebon hawk module is a key module in the game: there are tons of scripted events and you will just render the normal game completely unplayable.
I understand that you are doing an after ending mod. Then , what you would have to do is to link your module to a custom Leviathan bridge module. Extract the Leviathan Birdge module, delete all the element you dont need and replave tham by what you want. If you want to keep the sith soldiers, then just change their dialogs and their faction. Rename the module with a new name such as my_leviathan.mod or otherwise your will simply override the existing leviathan module and make the game impossible to play.

Next, you could link your modules with a script:
void main()
{
StartNewModule("my_module");
}

or try this : see this post: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1564376#post1564376)
 Darth Dex
07-11-2004, 10:00 AM
Good point I didn't think of that.
 Darth333
07-11-2004, 11:22 AM
I forgot this:
Originally posted by Darth Dex
Anyways, the Bridge on the Levation doesn't have a Galky (no I can't spell) map, so you'll have to ask them to spawn one there for you or they could tell you how.

You can make your own galaxy map: take a computer, make a dialog with the computer and attach scripts that will take you to the module you want. Feel free to look at my Easy Warping Armband to see how it's done (just forget about the spells.2da twist: contrary to computers, armbands (.uti) do not have a dialog field ).
 Darth Dex
07-11-2004, 11:24 AM
Really, you could make it like a computer! Wow, if some one had a lot of free time they could change scirpts and make the Levition your ship, by the way I've really like your easy warp armband.
 Doc Valentine
07-11-2004, 6:05 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
DON'T DO THIS!!! This is not a simple movie: it's a module and the ebon hawk module is a key module in the game: there are tons of scripted events and you will just render the normal game completely unplayable.
I understand that you are doing an after ending mod. Then , what you would have to do is to link your module to a custom Leviathan bridge module. Extract the Leviathan Birdge module, delete all the element you dont need and replave tham by what you want. If you want to keep the sith soldiers, then just change their dialogs and their faction. Rename the module with a new name such as my_leviathan.mod or otherwise your will simply override the existing leviathan module and make the game impossible to play.

Next, you could link your modules with a script:
void main()
{
StartNewModule("my_module");
}

or try this : see this post: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=1564376#post1564376)

[Statement] Point well made Darth333. However, as you pointed out my mod is an after game mod so the player will be playing it after he/she beats the game on the dark side. As far as rendering the game unplayable, I understand your thought, but since the player has already gone through all the cinematics and has already been captured and let go by the leviathon, it wont make much of a difference if I change the ebon hawk. The player picks the latest save and warps to the ebon hawk, that is the only warp they have to do. For example, Manaan has completely changed I saved over the origonal modules, or at least named them the same. As long as the player has finished the game it is alright. The only cinematic that is left is the one I made myself of Carth leading a deffence team to help save Tatooine. If I am missing something here please tell me Darth333, not that you didn't make a good point.
 Darth333
07-11-2004, 6:31 PM
You do what you want but the player wont be able to load a new game at all. Since you have to edit the .git file anyways and repack everything as a .mod, i don't see the point in not giving it a new name: it would be much more practical for the player and there would be less risks of deleting a file by mistake. And it is no more complicated to do. Why not keep the original game playable and make a simple addition?
Other question: how will you exit the leviathan? You will have to change this anyways and you will have to edit the content in general or you'll fight sith soldiers endlessly.
 Doc Valentine
07-12-2004, 3:18 AM
As for the leviathon, I have decided to keep the ebon hawk. But for Manaan and all the other planets i will keep them as overwrights. The reason of this is, the player wont be starting a new game, and if he/she wants to they must simply delete the mod files from the module directory or move them. It would be more work and would be less realistic for the person to have to warp everywhere than to be able to just use the galaxy map wouldn't you agree? So long as they are loading a game from the latest save preferably right before malak, and warp to the ebon hawk everything will be good. There are no more cinematics and if he/she wants a new game he/she can simply delete or move all the .mod files. Are you understanding what I mean a little bit better?
 Doc Valentine
07-12-2004, 4:41 AM
[Query] Hey Darth333, you seem to have a heavy understanding of the rules. I was wondering since this post started out as a question and went down a while before seeing screenshots and is pretty much not about my mod but help for me. May I make a new thread devoted to my mod and updates instead of questions. Because at first glance, this topic doesn't seem to be about a new mod.
 Jackel
07-12-2004, 6:41 AM
Just a small suggestion.

Where you have the Sith soldier on Mannan saying "Good day Lord Revan" id lose the "Good day" bit , to me it reads a bit .. wrong.
 Doc Valentine
07-12-2004, 7:19 AM
Hmm, sounds like a good idea, I thought about that too, its just such a pain in the ace to reinstigate the dialogue in the mod. But thanks for the feedback, I'll get on it right away. Keep it coming people I need the info here, It's 4:00 AM and I haven't had my coffee so lets get it on. Big day ahead of me.
 Doc Valentine
07-12-2004, 7:22 AM
Ok, I changed it, how does this sound [Greetings Lord Revan, Manaan is defenceless to our attack, we should have complete controll in moments.] Is that better. You guys know I LIVE for your feedback, criticism is a beauty to my ears. Even if I can't spell it.
 Colma Adawin
07-12-2004, 7:28 AM
Ok, I changed it, how does this sound [Greetings Lord Revan, Manaan is defenceless to our attack, we should have complete controll in moments.] Is that better. You guys know I LIVE for your feedback, criticism is a beauty to my ears. Even if I can't spell it.

get rid of the greetings, have it as:

[Lord Revan, Manaan is defenceless to our attack, we should be controlling Manaan in moments]

just an idea you dont have to go with it :P

MattCole
 Doc Valentine
07-12-2004, 7:33 AM
In the origonal movie Admiral Whoever said "Greetings Lord Vader" believe me he has to have some kind of greeting or he risks having his balls blown off. Oh wait that was spaceballs, he risks his neck being choked. I mean no offence to the criticism matt but I think it would work as Greetings. Now I may be saying that because it was a pain in the ace of spades to reinstigat the dialogue and build the ERF all over again but who's to say.

Sincerely,
Chuck McMackin
 Colma Adawin
07-12-2004, 7:37 AM
In the origonal movie Admiral Whoever said "Greetings Lord Vader" believe me he has to have some kind of greeting or he risks having his balls blown off. Oh wait that was spaceballs, he risks his neck being choked. I mean no offence to the criticism matt but I think it would work as Greetings. Now I may be saying that because it was a pain in the ace of spades to reinstigat the dialogue and build the ERF all over again but who's to say.

Sincerely,
Chuck McMackin

its your mod do as you like with it i just tinkered with the words abit :D

MattCole
 Doc Valentine
07-12-2004, 7:45 AM
No worries Matt, I have no disrespect in your criticism, infact I have great respect for it, being a fellow game designer myself, I understand the importance story and idea designers have. And some nerd nerfed my computer so I had to reinstall everything. Im sorry that had nothing to do with what I was saying. The fact is, it may be my mod but that means nothing if people don't like it. Because I AM making it for you, and for them, that is what this forum is all about, helping people, the love the brother/sisterhood of modding. We band together to provide a service to the fellow gamer who just wants something MORE out of his or her game, who wants to explore the universe beyond the boundries of the game designers rules. If you ask me, we are the reason they get 10% more sales, we make the game playable after you have beaten it. We should be proud. Us hear at holowan have a special gift, the gift of love and compassion for one annother. And if I am sounding really gay right now I understand, I just cellabrated my birthday and I had too MUCH SCOTCH OH THE HORROR HOW COULD I SAY SUCH A THING I LOOOVE SCOTCH, SCOTCHY SCOTCH SCOTCH SCOTCH!!!!

You stay classy Holowan.
 Darth Dex
07-12-2004, 8:25 AM
One other thing on Korriban when Bastila talks to you there should be options to say back, since after all she is your apptenice and lover.
 Doc Valentine
07-12-2004, 8:29 AM
There was, I just didn't configure it right, I will have more updated screenshots once I get back from Darth333 on weather or not i can have a thread devoted to my mod.
 Darth333
07-12-2004, 9:48 AM
There was, I just didn't configure it right, I will have more updated screenshots once I get back from Darth333 on weather or not i can have a thread devoted to my mod.

I'm not a moderator here and it's not for me to decide but I think you should keep everything in one thread for the moment (after all it's one single mod) unless you have a very specific technical question and then just make a new thread when your mod is released, not before. this way we know where to look for information and it's also respect for the other people that start threads (we had some problems in the past).

btw, you could be interested in this http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127001) (if you ask me, i don't really like the idea of replacing original modules, especially when there are alternatives to this and to warping, but this is a personal opinion)

other suggestion: instead of warping to the Ebon Hawk after fighting Malak, you could attach a script somewhere that transports you to the Ebon Hawk directly.
 Doc Valentine
07-12-2004, 5:05 PM
Originally posted by Darth333
I'm not a moderator here and it's not for me to decide but I think you should keep everything in one thread for the moment (after all it's one single mod) unless you have a very specific technical question and then just make a new thread when your mod is released, not before. this way we know where to look for information and it's also respect for the other people that start threads (we had some problems in the past).

btw, you could be interested in this ;) http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=127001) (if you ask me, i don't really like the idea of replacing original modules, especially when there are alternatives to this and to warping, but this is a personal opinion)

other suggestion: instead of warping to the Ebon Hawk after fighting Malak, you could attach a script somewhere that transports you to the Ebon Hawk directly.

I like the suggestion, I'll get on it right away.
 kampher
07-12-2004, 7:21 PM
Wow, that would be insanely awesome if you were able to add a small planet into your (what already seems to be one of my favorite mods already) mod.
 Doc Valentine
07-12-2004, 7:34 PM
Originally posted by kampher
Wow, that would be insanely awesome if you were able to add a small planet into your (what already seems to be one of my favorite mods already) mod.
Really??? My mod is your favorite?? Well I must say, I am flattered. I'm going to get to work on it now and work faster so I can release it. THIS IS SOOO COOOL!!!!!
 Doc Valentine
07-13-2004, 1:54 AM
Darth333, I've taken it into serious thought, and I like your idea, I will simply add a 1 to the end of the modules, of cource this means I must change all the door tags first. But I know that only a fule refuses a wise man/woman's wisdom.

You stay classy holowan.
 Doc Valentine
07-13-2004, 2:08 AM
I looked in your posts darth333 and i cant find doors. How do I make my doors forom my modules link to my unique modulse and not the origonals??? Again I appologise if this has been said.
 Doc Valentine
07-13-2004, 5:56 AM
More screenshots!!!

This is a fight sceen i just rapped up. I made the republic embassy on manaan full of jedi and republic soldiers. Including one KICK BUTT Jedi who knows you from your FIRST time at the academy.
http://img49.exs.cx/img49/5357/goober.gif)

http://img49.exs.cx/img49/3584/looper.gif)

Wish me luck with the rest of it Guys!!!

You stay classy Holowan.
 Doc Valentine
07-13-2004, 6:12 AM
Well it appears I have made a big mistake. I just went to the KOTOR AE post, wow. I had no idea you could make new areas and not have to use old ones. And they can add sabers and jump buttons and all those planets?!?! I feel so dwarfed. There's no way I can compete with that. Thanks for the encouragement Matt and Darth and you other guys. Thanks to everyone at holowan. But, no one is going to want my mod when AE is out. Sorry for taking up everyone's time. Guess this is just a pipe dream now. If anyone wants Manaan, I'll give it to you via email. Once again I appologize for taking up everyone's time. Man, I was so excited too.

You stay.. classy holowan.

Chuck McMackin.... Out.
 Colma Adawin
07-13-2004, 6:13 AM
More screenshots!!!

This is a fight sceen i just rapped up. I made the republic embassy on manaan full of jedi and republic soldiers. Including one KICK BUTT Jedi who knows you from your FIRST time at the academy.
http://img49.exs.cx/img49/5357/goober.gif)

http://img49.exs.cx/img49/3584/looper.gif)

Wish me luck with the rest of it Guys!!!

You stay classy Holowan.

hey GR8 stuff Gsccc!!! as you may already know...

i wish you luck and good fortunes with this mod :D

MattCole
 Doc Valentine
07-13-2004, 6:20 AM
It would appear matt didn't see the post above
 Colma Adawin
07-13-2004, 7:01 AM
Well it appears I have made a big mistake. I just went to the KOTOR AE post, wow. I had no idea you could make new areas and not have to use old ones. And they can add sabers and jump buttons and all those planets?!?! I feel so dwarfed. There's no way I can compete with that. Thanks for the encouragement Matt and Darth and you other guys. Thanks to everyone at holowan. But, no one is going to want my mod when AE is out. Sorry for taking up everyone's time. Guess this is just a pipe dream now. If anyone wants Manaan, I'll give it to you via email. Once again I appologize for taking up everyone's time. Man, I was so excited too.

You stay.. classy holowan.

Chuck McMackin.... Out.

Who cares what they think?! you do this mod, i dont even think KotOR AE is going anywhere, dont you dare stop! im interested in this mod too much for it to go down this way! please Gsccc forget about KotOR AE, its got nothing to do with this mod, your doing something different, DO NOT LET KotOR AE GET THE BETTER OF YOU!!! please continue with you mod, if not for yourself or Holowan then do it for me. :)

It would appear matt didn't see the post above

i didn't see it, this is becoz you posted as i was writing my post, so i didnt see it. :) CONTINUE WITH YOUR MOD!!

MattCole
Page: 1 of 3