Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Holowan Plug-in betav0.3

Page: 3 of 6
 Eliser
06-13-2004, 9:01 PM
That's one thing I'd like to do myself, throw in the evil Revan's robes just like you got the light. Just finished the LS part with the good ones, seems fitting to do the DS part with the bad ones.
 Lorden Darkblade
06-13-2004, 9:06 PM
I have your MOD Malak369.
And I have Redhawke's Revan, Sith and Bastila Pack
svцsh's Force Gloves and Fuel of Hate
Darth Straker and Darth333 Sith Armada
tk102's Dark Side Choker
Darth333's Kill Yuka Laka and Manaan Force Choke MOD
Darth Khasei's Dark Lord Force Powers
T7nowhere's DS Equipment and LightSabers and Modern Robes with .uti
I guess that's all.
I think RedHawke's Reva, Sith and Bastila Pack and Malak369's LVL40 MOD should be added to the Plug-In.
The Plug-In will work?
 T7nowhere
06-13-2004, 9:13 PM
Wow i cant beleive it, we didnt put the revan's Robes in there with the mask and cape? im evil and i want to wear his full suit(cape, mask, etc.) I think that t17 should put those in like after the liviathon when u find out you are revan.

I already did add Revens robe in the first plug-in, it replaces the one you get on the SF> I may consider adding it some where on Korriban after the Lev.

Could someone tell me the files for the "epic classes" (more force pts, feats, etc)? I want to plop those back into the Override folder without reinstalling the whole mod, but I can't find the mod outside available anywhere outside of this plugin.

you can just start up the installer agian accept only select the epic class mod.
 Lorden Darkblade
06-13-2004, 9:25 PM
What is that epic classes MOD?
I never heard of it.
Can anyone explain?
 Malak369
06-13-2004, 10:23 PM
its a mod that gives you more feats/powers/etc. per level up.
 Lorden Darkblade
06-13-2004, 11:35 PM
I see...
I thought it was like your one that gives more levels to go from 20 up.

A question, to instal that MOD I have to remove the old ones that I already have installed?
 kampher
06-13-2004, 11:42 PM
I hate to do it, but i must have those revan robes. Does anyone know the cheat so that i can get the robes? i want to use it when I join with dustil and master uthar.
 T7nowhere
06-14-2004, 12:22 AM
g_a_mstrrobe06 - Darth Revan's Robes (Dark side only)
 kampher
06-14-2004, 12:30 AM
Great, thanks man. (usually i dont like to cheat, but i have beaten this game over 6 times, so i think its O.K.)
 Ajunta Pall
06-14-2004, 4:24 PM
Has anyone killed any of the Spire crew, yet? I've killed Darth333 and T7 (no disrespect, guys :D.) It was funny. Never imagined you as a Twi'lek, T7!
 Malak369
06-14-2004, 4:31 PM
...or coija as a terantek....lol
 Ajunta Pall
06-14-2004, 4:45 PM
PrtyLizardJedi I can half-imagine as a Trandoshan, as lizards and Trandoshans are both scaley :P.
 Drog
06-14-2004, 7:13 PM
Well i enjoyed insulting Doom_dealer at holowspire :D
i also i LMAOed gameunlimiteds quote:Where is the sand?
or something like that :P that was funny as hell .. hehe
 Eliser
06-16-2004, 11:03 PM
Bug: For some reason, I don't know why, not all the portraits of the Uthar PC are showing up in game, even though the mod came with a complete set.

Could it be a difference in the image dimensions? There's 5 files:

T7_uthar.tga
T7_uthar1.tga
T7_uthar2.tga
T7_uthar3.tga
T7_uthar4.tga

The first two seem to show up in game, then you get a white square, then you get the last one. I noticed the last three have different image sizes than the first two. Also, the first two seem to be nearly identical, could that also be the problem?

What I don't get is that the 2da seems to be clearly calling for the right files.
 kampher
06-16-2004, 11:12 PM
Is the holowan spire in here? if it is i couldnt find it, where is it?
 T7nowhere
06-16-2004, 11:47 PM
Bug: For some reason, I don't know why, not all the portraits of the Uthar PC are showing up in game, even though the mod came with a complete set.

Could it be a difference in the image dimensions?

IF that is happening on your end then it is most likely something else you installed. I am running the plug-in and the fix and thats it right now and Uthars portraits were as they should be.

the size differences should not matter as long as the pics are square.

Question: what texture pack do you use to play the game LOW,MED or high.

Is the holowan spire in here? if it is i couldnt find it, where is it?

Nope holwspire is not in the plug-in I offered to help get it in, but I think DD just was making it to learn how to.
 Eliser
06-17-2004, 12:03 AM
High, and I don't see why it would be anything else... the only changes I've made is the removal of the Mech malak and lightsaber textures.

It's odd, I admit, that's what puzzles me. I'll try reinstalling the fix (what the hell).

Doesn't seem to help, it's the portrait for the partially tatooed head, and the one (which I assume to be the dark looking one) before that that are missing.
 T7nowhere
06-17-2004, 3:29 AM
What texture Quality are you useing.

This is an odd problem. It could be your pc or more specifically you video card does not like it, but that doen't seem likely although I have seen some strange things happen in games when the hardware is not up to par. I am kinda reaching though ;)

open the protraits.2da with KT an see if there is a row 54 well there should sinse a couple of the pics are shown., hmm. well open it anyway and see if the tags in row 54 are correct it should go T7_uthar, T7_uthar1, T7_uthar2, T7_uthar3, T7_uthar4.

check it out and get back to me.
 Eliser
06-18-2004, 12:48 AM
*gets out a whipping stick*

How dare you call my hardware subpar!

But seriously, I doubt that is it (GeForce 4 Ti 4600). The column entries all look right, row 54, 2nd column has the first one, and the last 4 columns have the other four.

With my limited modding knowledge I don't see any reason why this problem even exists, it bugs me lol. I could always cheat and give myself 100 DS points, that would solve the problem.
 T7nowhere
06-18-2004, 1:10 AM
Originally posted by Eliser
*gets out a whipping stick*
I could always cheat and give myself 100 DS points, that would solve the problem.

yes try that and see if the portraits transition correctly.

adddarside 10 (until fully evil.) just to see if it works
 Eliser
06-18-2004, 7:26 PM
Heh T7 that's exactly what I did to find the problem, I do that with any player PC I might go DS as. It goes from image 0 (looks normal), to image 1 (looks normal), where images 2 (evil look, no tatt) and 3 (partial tatt) should be there's a white square, then image 4 (full tatt) is fine.
 T7nowhere
06-18-2004, 9:32 PM
the white square would indicate that the texture is missing as Im sure you have already realized. I have the same install as everyone else and Im not seeing a problem here. How about you PM me your email and I'll send you the Portraits and 2da to see if it makes a difference at your end.
 Obex
06-20-2004, 7:31 PM
Im not sure if this is the place for this, but i have encountered two problems with svosh's mods included in this mega plugin.

the first is that the super cool blue robe reskin for bastila seems see through in the front sometimes. not see through in a nice way, unless you like looking at her internal frame.

the second is with the revan reincarnate robe that vandar gives you. besides the mentioned text errors in the dialog with vandar, the robe itself cause my game to crash when i try to equip it.

svosh may have fixed a few of these things, and if so, you should update the holowan plugin accordingly.

thanks, by the way, for all the work youve put into this effort.
 dsghn
06-20-2004, 10:10 PM
Really obex? Thats odd. I played the game with the redemption robes and didn't have one problem.
 T7nowhere
06-20-2004, 11:37 PM
Hey Obex, have you installed any other mods after the plug-in. because from what you have described it sounds like you have an incompatible appearance.2da in override.
 Obex
06-21-2004, 1:54 AM
"I'm stupid. You're smart. I was wrong. You were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good-looking. I'm not very attractive." - Happy Gilmore

Yeah T7, that was my problem. I ended up using a different appearance.2da file to rid myself of the undesirable blonde bastila. I didnt realize how interdependent the file was with the other mods. rookie mistake. sorry for the false alarm post.
 T7nowhere
06-21-2004, 3:08 AM
if you want to bastila to be brunette again just delete P_BastilaH04.tga. and she will be back to normal.
 Taerdin
06-26-2004, 5:21 PM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
OK this is just a couple quik fixes. The first is fixing the running speed of one selectable PC, the other is for Missions armor created by Jackel. The problem with it was I forgot to change the Baseitem. So if you encountered mission without any clothes this will now fix that encounter. However you have if she has already joined your party then you can use "giveiten j_a_mission" to get her armor.

edit: look for link called "Plug-in Fixes" and download that file. same install .

to install copy and paste all files into Override and overwrite.

I have the mission with no armor problem... where can I get this "Plug-in Fix"?

T7nowhere
06-26-2004, 8:30 PM
look at the first page, first post. the link is under the mirrors for the plug-in.
 kata_mad
06-28-2004, 1:45 PM
Does anybody else crash when viewing the protocol droids inventory, i alwasy seem to crash on the Manalorian armour (the second one) and I think it's the Boba Fett armour. when i click on them KOTOR stops responding. Also i tried to enter the survival mode and i also crashed.
 Gotanks0407
07-10-2004, 8:02 PM
Um i use Talchia padawan mod (instead of trask talking to you another guy talks to you and does the what type of jedi are you and what color lightsaber then transports you to taris so you stilll do not have to play endar spire) to get jedi powers from the begining is there any file i can remove to stop instant transportation or something or add to the plug-in and if you add to give me the file because i am on a 2k dial-up and yeah you get the picture
 RavenXII
07-21-2004, 6:22 PM
This is great! Everything I've used thusfar has worked correctly...BUT, is there any list for spawning the items included? I found a *few* of them in the readme, but I'd be nice to have a list of them.

Thanks man! :mauls: :jfett: :mauls:
 Colma Adawin
07-21-2004, 6:48 PM
Originally posted by RavenXII
This is great! Everything I've used thusfar has worked correctly...BUT, is there any list for spawning the items included? I found a *few* of them in the readme, but I'd be nice to have a list of them.

if you get KSE (KotOR Savegame Editor) then you can use the Inventory option and get the items there its EXCELLENT, it adds all the item mods that are in your override folder, well, mine does anyway :p

heres the link:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/5862/)

MattCole
 RavenXII
07-21-2004, 7:45 PM
Originally posted by MattColejk
if you get KSE (KotOR Savegame Editor) then you can use the Inventory option and get the items there its EXCELLENT, it adds all the item mods that are in your override folder, well, mine does anyway :p

heres the link:
http://www.pcgamemods.com/5862/)

MattCole I tried using that, but it gives me a "Cannot write" error. I can save while changing my skills, class, etc., but when I give myself all the items, it gives me that error when I try to commit changes.

Know anyway to help? :confused:
 RavenXII
07-21-2004, 8:08 PM
Hm, I have done more expirementing. It seems that one or two items is causing this...but I'm not sure which ones yet.
 Colma Adawin
07-22-2004, 3:06 AM
Hm, I have done more expirementing. It seems that one or two items is causing this...but I'm not sure which ones yet.

yeah, i had this problem, if you notice, some of the items are not in line with the rest of them,

http://img27.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img27&image=KSE.jpg)

in this pic, is a visual explanation, what i do to avoid this, is simply, not add that particluar item, then, once im in-game, add it though cheats, then go back to KSE and turn the cheats used option to no :p

hope this helps

MattCole
 T7nowhere
07-22-2004, 3:40 AM

The easyest way to find all the item cheat codes is to simply look for the .uti files in override Most items are obvious by the file name and it is the file name that you would use in the console. However it only takes a Few minutes so I'll post all the item codes for the plug-in.

Cheat code : Description
adv_combat : Advanced Combat Sensor
adv_dominate: Advanced Dominator Gauntlets
adv_headband: Advanced Verpine Headband
assult_pistol: Heavy Assult Pistol
black_mando: Mandalorian Mod Armor
boba_fett: Boba Fetts armour
cersaberdbl90: Shimaon's
cersabersht90: Shimaon's
dark_guard: Dark Guard
darksaber: Exar Kun's Darksaber
dexocon_implant: Dexocon Implant
ejmrobe21: Elite Jedi Master Robe/Maroon/Desert Camo
ejmrobe22: Elite Jedi Master Robe Black/Black
ejmrobe23: Elite Jedi Master Robe White/Urban Camo
ejmrobe24: Elite Jedi Master Robe Purple/Woodland Camo
enliven_armor: Enliven Armor
fett_proto: Casus Fett's Prototype Armor
force_gloves: force gloves
force_implant: force_implant
g_a_class6006: Exar Kun's Battle Armor
g_a_class9012: Dark Battle Armor
g_a_class9013: red Madalorian Armor
g_a_class9014: Blood red Madalorian Armor
g_a_jedirobe07: Enhanced Jedi Robes
g_a_jedirobe08: Enhanced Dark Robes
g_a_jedirobe09: Exar Kuns Robes
g_a_kghtrobe29: Shadow Robes
g_a_kghtrobe34:The Generals Robe
g_a_kghtrobe36: Colja's Robes
g_a_mstrrobe25: Samurai Jedi robes
g_a_mstrrobe26 Samurai Jedi robes
g_a_mstrrobe27 Samurai Jedi robes
g_a_mstrrobe28 Samurai Jedi robes
g_a_mstrrobe30: Dorak's council Robes
g_a_mstrrobe31: Vrook's Council Robes
g_a_mstrrobe32: Zhar's council Robes
g_a_mstrrobe33: Jinn's Knight Robes
g_a_mstrrobe35: Windu Robes
g_a_mstrrobe55: Revans redemption robes/blue
g_a_mstrrobe56: Revans redemption robes/Tan
g_i_gauntlet10: Kuns Sith Amulet
g_i_implant666: Jedi implant
g_i_mask30: enhanced sith mask
g_i_mask80: Light of the force
g_i_mask81: Fuel of hate
g_w_dblsbr022: Sith Assasin Double Saber
g_w_kunsaber01: Kuns first saber
g_w_lghtsbr22: Sith Necros Saber
g_w_shortsbr22: Sith Assasin Saber
hgun_arm: Heavy Gunner's Gauntlet
hl_w_lghtsbr98: Guardain of the Order
j_a_mission: Missions Personal Armour
j_a_quinlan: Quinlan Kovashs Battle Armour
j_w_vbroswrd15: Quinlan Kovashs Battle Sword
jango_fett: Jango Fetts Armor
jedi_band: jedi_band
light_robes: Robes of Light
oros_lagg: Oros Lagg's Gauntlet
pistol_arm: Gunslinger's Gauntlet
rs_w_lghtsbr99: Kel Fisto's Lightsaber
sep_w_dblsbr001: Deridium Sith Saber
sep_w_lghtsbr01: Alora-sor-Dana's lightsabre
sep_w_lghtsbr02: Acient Jedi Lightsaber
sep_w_lghtsbr99: Sep-Rith-ro's lightsaber
shi_a_robe01: Shimaon's Ancient Robe
shi_w_lghtsbr01: Shimaon's Ancient Lightsaber
sure_shot: sure shot
t7_armbnds70: Darkjedi Armband
t7_belt70: Sith capacitance and utility belt
t7_gauntlet: Uthar's Guantlet
t7_implant70: Sith Implant
t7_mask70: Sith Artifact
t7_w_dblsbr070: Knights Staff
t7_w_dblsbr072: Jolee's Jade Shield
t7_w_lghtsbr70: Guardian of the Light
t7_w_lghtsbr74: Sith Strength
twi_hand: Aalya's Gloves
yoda_hand: Yoda's Gauntlets
 Jackel
07-22-2004, 7:12 AM
T7 if you do antoher version of this and want to add in my armours and/or my reskins for the "clothes' go right ahead , you have permission. Same for my other items.
 RavenXII
07-22-2004, 11:24 AM
I got most of that stuff Jackel, but some things just refuse to work. :(
 darth makaan
07-22-2004, 11:55 PM
i've been playing this mod for a while now. it kicks ass. few problems tho the force replication fp spawns them without heads. also in the next version can ya include the recruitable Malek mod too?

btw when's the next one coming?
 T7nowhere
07-23-2004, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by darth makaan
i've been playing this mod for a while now. it kicks ass. few problems tho the force replication fp spawns them without heads.
btw when's the next one coming?

You can install the Combined Force power mod that Darth333 made. I have used it with this version of the plug-in and it seems to work fine.
also in the next version can ya include the recruitable Malek mod too?
Maybe who made it and where can I download it from.

Im am currently finnishing up a few weapon models and Then I will be working on a couple quest mods. I want to get these done before I work on the next Plug-in. Sorry But It takes alot of time. :)
 Mav
07-23-2004, 12:30 AM
Don't rush T7 take all the time you need, don't let anybody ruch you, most everyone here knows how hard and long it is to make one mod, sounds like you are working on several mods AND putting together a new plug-in would take an enormous amount of time, so just take all the time you need.;) :D
 CDRSeadog
07-24-2004, 10:23 AM
Just thought I'd let you know that I finished up a totally new game of KotOR the other day - utilizing only your Holowan Plug-in mod for testing purposes. I didn't have a single problem throughout the game (I played a light side Jedi Consular for the test)...an outstanding job, my friend:-)
 T7nowhere
07-24-2004, 9:45 PM
Originally posted by CDRSeadog
Just thought I'd let you know that I finished up a totally new game of KotOR the other day - utilizing only your Holowan Plug-in mod for testing purposes. I didn't have a single problem throughout the game (I played a light side Jedi Consular for the test)...an outstanding job, my friend:-)

Im really glad to hear that :). The funny thing is the first reason that I started on this project was so that I would have all the mods ready so I could use them in-game, But I have yet to get past the second planet after dantooine. :)
 CDRSeadog
07-26-2004, 10:19 AM
I'll start up another KotOR Game sometime in the near future and try a different "gamestyle" - perhaps playing as a "Dark side" scoundrel or soldier - I have debated even trying my hand at playing the "Dark Side of the Force" with a female character - and utilizing Hoa Binh's Romance mod as well *chuckles* That way - I could test the "Darker" mods within your plugin...I'll let you know how it goes whenever I do.

BTW - I'm currently utilizing Version 0.5 BETA.
 zLaDD
09-19-2004, 2:59 AM
Awesome mod I must say!!..brilliant work T7 ...just a minor thingy... Is it possible to play as a jedi from the begining?... Just wondering ...no offence right?.. ..
 T7nowhere
09-19-2004, 3:24 AM
there are mods that will do that. none of them are in Holowan plug-in, but you can use KSE http://www.pcgamemods.com/7392/) to make any of your party members or your self jedi. Just be sure to read the readme!
 blackhat
10-07-2004, 10:33 PM
Is there an alternat location for the plug-in fix, the link seems to not work for me. I recieve an error on the shaw page.
 *Yoinked*
10-08-2004, 6:43 AM
Try http://pcgamemods.com/5609) it this should be the latest, and usually any mod made in Holawan or talked about in Holawan is on this sit called pcgamemods.com (http://pcgamemods.com/6/) , unless otherwise stated, so look there in the future....

*Edit*-Oops, sorry I think D333 is right about that, my wrong....
:rolleyes:
-Adam G.
 Darth333
10-08-2004, 6:50 AM
Adam G., blackhat was referring to a patch t7 released for the HL plug-in and that was available on his website.

Blackhat: t7 is currently rebuilding his site and I don't know if he uploaded the fix somewhere else. But don't worry, I am sure he will take care of it when he comes online later today. Check back later :)
Page: 3 of 6